CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums26152 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [32] Posted by superchick, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,234,052 page views     561 messages     479,619 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
109s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [32] Posted by superchick, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Re: "It's probably stress".   by superchick  26mo   1,260  Candida Support  Cross-post

Wow I have pretty much the same symptoms, tmj, fatigue, insomnia, etc etc etc! I was going between hypo and hyper thryoid for the past year. Was diagnosed with hashimoto’s thyroiditis. Now i think i might have adrenal fatigue.. which might be your case as well... and in a way doctors are right it is due to stress, but that doesnt make it any less of a disease. They just have no clue as to how to heal you from adrenal fatigue nor do they really know how to diagnose it! I also have ovarian cysts i’m dealing with now :( ugh this is so lame! ... ... How are you coping with this? any updates? what ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: UT for PCOS or endocrine disorders?   by superchick  26mo   1,428  Urine Therapy Suppor

Hey i have hashimoto’s thyroid disease and i also have cysts in my ovaries, so I think i may have PCOS as well... I’ve been doing UT for the past year and am still dealing with a lot of symptoms.. I think i may have a few things going on maybe that’s why the results arent as obvious. I’m not going to give up though. ... Anyway, any luck with healing for you? what are your pcos symptoms? :) best wishes!   [End]

• Re: PCOS - Success story!   by superchick  26mo   2,817  Urine Therapy Suppor  Cross-post

Hey! I hope you still check the emails from these posts! I just found out I have PCOS... I have a thyroid autoimmune disease and I have cysts in my ovaries... :( i’ve been drinking UT for almost a year now, took a few breaks, but have been pretty good about it. and I still get pains in my ovary area and i’m still feeling pretty shitty over all... ... Anyway I’m really curious how long it took for you to be better, and did you have cysts? are they gone now? ... How much and how often did you drink? what were your symptoms? ... ... Would love to hear from you!   [End]

• Re: hashimoto's thyroiditis and urine therapy   by superchick  26mo   2,478  Urine Therapy Suppor

Do you have mindfog as well? ... Im still not on any meds... i tried them for 1.5 months and felt sooo much worse. ... I still have mindfog, swollen by the jaw, now my neck has been hurting a lot lately... heart palpiataions at night, etc... My antibodies are now at 44, and they should be below 34... so they are almost within range. is that a good thing? ... ... I still have no energy and feel awful, I’m just worried that the hashimoto’s is attacking my thyroid now... because of the swollen glands and pain... :( This disease sucks!!! ... Could you share with me your healing plan and how you feel now! ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: how I ditched CF   by superchick  29mo   2,082  CFS, ME, CFIDS  Cross-post

hey I have an autoimmune thyroid disorder, and am chronically tired too. I’ve been on a raw diet for months... but nothing has improved so far. my sleepign patterns are awful... and I’ve been thinking about how important it is for the past couple of months, but have been unable to get myself to sleep early. I think i read your post for a reason and i’m going to start sleeping early!!! How are youd oing? still raw?   [End]

• Re: Feeling hopeless, desperate for advice.   by superchick  29mo   3,329  Adrenal Fatigue  Cross-post

have you figured it out yet? i would say you are definitely hyperthyroid. Have you gotten it checked? treated? i have hashimoto’s so i go back adn forth between hypo and hyper... i feel your pain. it sucks!!!!   [End]

• Re: One Day UT Fast - Liver Stress?   by superchick  30mo   1,231  Urine Therapy Suppor

all I can say is that I did a few days on UT fast and the same happened to me... it was like i could just feel something uncomfortable in that region. Interesting to hear someone else had the same. Logic tells me it’s probably detox. I also had all my other symptoms flare up (from hypothyroidism)during a ut fast and i stopped.. are you planning any longer fasts?   [End]

• Re: drinking slightly older urine   by superchick  30mo   2,152  Urine Therapy Suppor

from what I understand it’s only good up to 15min... I have always followed that rule. Although right now i’m at 5 months of drinking it daily and not feeling the slightest difference... Has it helped you?   [End]

• Re: UT and hypothyroid   by superchick  31mo   1,607  Urine Therapy Suppor

I’m having a hard time finding a doctor that will prescribe natural thyroid hormone... they only prescribe the syntethic one here in canada. Do you have any advice on how to get my doctor to help me? So i can continue ut with the thyroid meds? Is your son completely off his meds now?   [End]

• Re: UT Once seemed to do wonders for me - but not any more?   by superchick  31mo   1,286  Urine Therapy Suppor

i am very curious as to what your diet consists off, if you would be comfortable sharing! :) ...   [End]

• Re: UT Once seemed to do wonders for me - but not any more?   by superchick  31mo   1,328  Urine Therapy Suppor

Let me see if I understand it, so once I start feeling good I should reduce the amount? Is that what You meant with taper off? How much do you drink right now? ...   [End]

• Re: UT and hypothyroid   by superchick  31mo   1,507  Urine Therapy Suppor

congratulations! one year that’s great! Do you drink your morning urine or all day? have you noticed any other benefits? I’m thinking I should start meds soon... and continue ut as well. I am just feeling so bad all the time. I’m unable to work. How long did it take your son to heal the hypothyroid? I read somewhere about thyro forte, it’s a chinese herb tablet for the thyroid. Have you even heard of it? I’m more likely to try that out than the synthetic thyroid hormone. Might go for armour if i have to eventually! I just don’t want to end up in a thyroid induced coma or anything... since ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Urine too alkaline on a raw diet... Does that matter?   by superchick  31mo   1,411  Urine Therapy Suppor

thanks! good thing it’s plum and pomegranate season now!!! ...   [End]

• Re: UT Once seemed to do wonders for me - but not any more?   by superchick  31mo   1,598  Urine Therapy Suppor

I am having the same experience... I am 24, I have been drinking my urine for the past 5 months... My hypothyroid symptoms are still there and getting worse. It hasn’t helped with clearing my skin... or anything really! i still have lots of faith in it however. Maybe the urine is working ”behind the scenes” and we just have to keep believing it’s doing the work. There could be some deeper stuff that needs to be cleaned out first and the energy will come once that’s done. I read somewhere that certain types of people don’t react to urine therapy... Really hoping we arent’ those people. I ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: hypothyroid   by superchick  31mo   2,048  Urine Therapy Suppor

any updates? has it cured your hypothyroid? ... ... :) ... ... I’m going through hypothyroidism and some autoimmune disorder. Not on any meds, but i stll feel aweful!!!   [End]

• Urine too alkaline on a raw diet... Does that matter?   by superchick  31mo   1,826  Urine Therapy Suppor

I am doing UT for 4 months now, to hopefully cure my hypothyroid and underlying autoimmune disorder. I have read a bunch of books on UT and have read that urine shouldn’t be too alkaline or it might work against you... Did I understand this right? I have the pH strips and my urine is way too alkaline. I am on a raw diet. Does anyone have an acurate list of acid forming fruits, veggies and nuts? and how much to eat for the right acid/alkaline ratio? Any advice or motivation appreciated! :)   [End]

• Re: hypothyroid and high ocular pressure   by superchick  31mo   2,288  Urine Therapy Suppor

have you managed to cure your hypothyroidism with UT? I’m on month 4 so far, and still trying... Not feeling much better... might even feel worse. Any advice? My thyroid antibodes have gone down... but my tsh is still really high at 8. :) thanks   [End]

• Re: UT and hypothyroid   by superchick  31mo   1,686  Urine Therapy Suppor

hey guys, any more updates on hypothyroid and ut? I am still feeling worse. Should I go on meds? it’s been 5 months on UT... Been feeling sick for the past year. My thyroid antibodies have gone down! but my TSH is still going up and down, between 11 and 7... Has it worked for anyone???   [End]

• Re: Urine therapy for autoimmune diseases???   by superchick  31mo   3,871  Urine Therapy Suppor

Thank u for the post!that was very helpful! it even talks about encephalitis which is what I have! I have started drinking all my urine! and since i’m on an all raw diet, its so sweet! Right now I have a stiff neck, and sharp pains in my head, i’ve been out of it and extremely weak for so long now. Im really worried Im about to have encephalitis again. (brain swelling) I know no one here can tell me what to do, since my doctor just told me that if it is encephalitis theres not much we can do until it happens... I think he might be a really bad doctor... Should I be running to the Hospital ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Going through UT journey and in need of some support!!!   by superchick  31mo   1,030  Urine Therapy Suppor

hey, thanks for writing back. I’m not doing too well. I have been continuing drinking urine at least once a day, stopped for the past week because I started feeling much worse. I now have a stiff neck, a headache with sharp pains, and am extremely out of it. (i think i might have hashimoto’s encephalitlis. because I have thyroid antibodies in my blood.) I’m so worried about having another encephalitis episode :( but don’t want to go to the hospital. I’ve been drinking my urine all day! Hoping it will just pass. I feel so alone right now, because my family isn’t taking me serious. :( and fr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Urine Therapy results   by superchick  31mo   5,238  Urine Therapy Suppor  Cross-post

hi there i have an autoimmune disorder, and have been drinking my urine for 4 months. I am also eating a raw fruit diet, i am currently feeling so much worse. All my symptoms are worse and I’m really worried, I’ve had a headache for 2 weeks, my glands are bigger than ever ( i look like a chipmunk) I’m so tired I sleep all day, my joints are killing,intense mindfog and the list goes on... Doctors ”don’t know” whats going on with me. You posted that it’s great for autoimmunde disorders? Do you have any more information on that? If you could share as much as you can that would be so appreciat ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: UT and hypothyroid   by superchick  31mo   1,602  Urine Therapy Suppor

So I’ve been drinking my urine for 4 months, feel so much worse than ever. I still don’t actually know what’s wrong with me. doctors can’t seem to figure it out. I think I have some kind of autimmune disorder. probably hashimoto’s thyroidits or encephalopathy... I’m so scared and feel so aweful. I’m still not on any meds and am really dreading having to take any. Do you think I could just be in a healing or cleansing cycle and that’s why I’m feeling so much worse, or do you think i should go the medical route?? any advice would be appreciated! much love! ... ... Do you still do UT? how often an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: UT and hypothyroid   by superchick  31mo   1,664  Urine Therapy Suppor

I have been on the 80 10 10 diet for 3.5 months, and have been drinking ut for the same amoutn of time. I have an autoimmune disorder, I currently feel so much worse!!! I almost debated stopping UT... (i will never stop raw because I totally believe in the natural raw way) Any advice on if I’m just going through a cleansing cycle, or if I’m doing something wrong! i am desperate for some advice!!!   [End]

• Enemas for leaky gut?   by superchick  3y   477  Leaky Gut

would anyone know if enemas are good for leaky gut??? any information would be appreciated!!!   [End]

• Re: Going through UT journey and in need of some support!!!   by superchick  3y   1,535  Urine Therapy Suppor

thank you so much for your encouragement! I really needed that!   [End]

• Re: UT and hypothyroid   by superchick  3y   2,043  Urine Therapy Suppor

Hi there! I have a hypothyroid problem too, and have been drinking all my urine for the past 5 weeks. No results at all so far. Still feel tired depressed and the mindfog is getting worse. I feel drugged and out of it all the time. I just read your advice and it seems to make a lot of sense. I am thinking about doing a long fast on urine and i have been doing some short ones as well. I am just wondering why you said Stop drinking all your urine? is it useless? or harmful to drink it all the time? And how long do you recommend fasts for? Is it safe when you have a hypothyroid problem? ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Going through UT journey and in need of some support!!!   by superchick  3y   1,721  Urine Therapy Suppor

I am currently waiting to be diagnosed with hashimoto’s thyroiditis, and possibly encephalapothy. I have been raw for 1.5 months now and have been doing UT for the past month. I did 2 days on complete fast with 3-5 times of drinking U, and some massaging as well. I felt much sicker and my glands were much bigger on those days. I still feel drugged all the time and extremely tired along with other symptoms. Yesterday i was feverish and felt like i had strep throat. I did UT and feel much better today, but still have a stiff neck and super tired. I am just hoping to hear some encouraging wor ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: can Urine cure Hyper/hypo-thyroidsm?   by superchick  3y   765  Urine Therapy Suppor

Did you ever find the answer to this? or have you had any luck???   [End]

• How long has it taken you to heal from illness?   by superchick  3y   1,118  Urine Therapy Suppor

Just curious if anyone can share their personal success story of reversing and curing chronic illnesses? I would love to hear how long it took, how urine was used, and what your diet was!   [End]

• Re: hashimoto's thyroiditis and urine therapy   by superchick  3y   3,697  Urine Therapy Suppor

Thanks for your reply! VERY informative! I am still very interested in how long it has taken people to cure illnesses. I haven’t been able to see any time frames anywhere!!!   [End]

• Re: hashimoto's thyroiditis and urine therapy   by superchick  3y   3,686  Urine Therapy Suppor

Thank you so much for your response!!! I love how involved you are in the forums and you sound very educated! it is so appreciated! I will start soaking my neck and thyroid nightly! So the tape is called magic tape? ... ... I am also curious about your healing journey. Do you still have any symptoms from hashimoto’s? How were you diagnosed? What’s your diet like? Do you still practise urine therapy? And I’m also thinking about trying some fasting. Do you have any experience with fasting and have you had any results? How was getting off the thyroid medication? and are you on any now? ... ... Would ...   [retrieve this message]

• hashimoto's thyroiditis and urine therapy   by superchick  3y   4,781  Urine Therapy Suppor

I’m trying desperately to heal my body. Im eating only raw food and drinking and bathing in urine. I’m feeling a lot worse at the moment. (its been 5 days) Woke up with a stiff neck and throat feels bad. I have even less energy than before. My mind is foggy and i’m having a hard time articulating well. Basically i’m a mess and doctors are pushing synthroid, but i’m reluctant! I’m looking for anyone that has experienced UT working and has any motivating advice!   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is sh...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Silver Bulletin e-News Magazine, ”What the Coming Food Collapse Mea...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

The Ultimate Lemonade Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created a complete Lemonade Cl...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DN...
Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

561 messages, 479,619 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 561, 1 pages,  29,234,052 page views

"As long as you keep a person down, some part of you has to be down there to hold him down, so it means you cannot soar as you otherwise might."
~ Marian Anderson

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Proven Parasite Diet

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technology™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.64 sec at 4/18/2014 4:13:08 PM, requested by 54.81.170.186, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=superchick , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8