CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums33409 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [591] Posted by trimnut2, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,255,169 page views     216 messages     479,729 topics     4 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
8m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [591] Posted by trimnut2, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  2  3 4  
  • Re: Teeth   by trimnut2  18h   95  Iodine VWT

Silica and phosprorus important for teeth. Esp Si. ... ... Mg, bone broths as mentioned. Good diet - eliminating grain carbs. Getting detox in good shape with no inflammation important. ... ... T2 ... ...   [End]

• Re: Confidence.   by trimnut2  38h   146  V and G

Yes I care, I love you both. ... ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hobK_8bIDvk   [End]

• Confidence.   by trimnut2  40h   65  V and G

V: ””Not teachable, people in those situations are desperate, full of anxiety. The only thing that helps is love.”” ... ... Agreed. Consider/examine the roll of confidence in these situations and others. ... ... Confidence runs this and much else. ”Teaching” confidence is an act/function of love - as V says. Too many words spoil the passion/strength/importance of this and it’s seminal nature. ... ... One of the reasons rearing children is so profound/important - indeed edifying. ”Big Love” people especially children and watch confidence grow. ... ... This intelligence is an important moon activity. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Grizz I love your work. Well done n/m T2.   by trimnut2  41h   60  Iodine VWT

Grizz I love your work. Well done T2   [End]

• Re: Water fast and bach flower remedy   by trimnut2  4d   62  Fasting: Water

The issue isn’t whether it triggers digestion or not. The issue is does this procedure help a water fast? I cannot see how it can - who knows for sure? ... ... On the first fast stick to the script. Your emotional issues will be well handled during your fast. Enjoy that process for now. Enjoy your water, enjoy your rest. T2 ... ...   [End]

• Re: Rubidium   by trimnut2  5d   75  V and G

Si as (micro) alkalising mineral? ... ... Poor man’s oysters are testicals in many parts of the world. Yep - my laugh. ... ... GG this link two points: ... ... http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=43 ... ... Quote: ””Foods belonging to the chenopod family—including beets, chard, spinach and quinoa—continue to show an increasing number of health benefits not readily available from other food families.”” ... ... Chard (a Barrasica) is not a chenopod/goosefoot family member. Chenopodeace is a large diverse family. Two important plants rarely eaten these days are Fat Hen and Orach. Both ver ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: First time sinusitis - antibiotics?   by trimnut2  5d   163  Iodine VWT

Hello Lexi 2014, ... ... Stay with the iodine but consider: ... ... Are you a mouth breather? Buteyko may help. T2. ... ... http://www.buteykodvd.com/books/unblock_the_nose.html ... ... http://www.buteykobreathing.co.nz/Sinusitis.html   [End]

• Re: Help with horrible head/neck ache   by trimnut2  8d   79  Fasting: Water

... Hello peksi, archus’ comments are excellent. ... ... archus lovely post. I enjoy you whenever you post. ... How are you these days? T2   [End]

• Re: What is it?!   by trimnut2  8d   332  Ask CureZone  Cross-post

Almost certainly Mucoid Plaque.   [End]

• Re: Day 3/4 - how long until detox is over?   by trimnut2  9d   90  Fasting: Water

Detox? Individual and questions exist as to how much happens. No definitive answer possible. ... ... How much rest are you getting? Preparation? ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Can you use apple cider vinegar drink on water only fast   R Educational by trimnut2  9d   102  Fasting: Water

ACV in water is not advised for water fasting. The reason is as you ask: ””will stop the healing process, in a way that would off set the benefits of a water only fast.”” ... ... 21+ days wiht good diet and preparation should be a treat. Rest well. Is this yur first fast? If so do prep properly have good support and have an organised re-feeding program. ...   [End]

• Re: Any link between Iodine deficiency and Alzheimer's?   by trimnut2  10d   140  Iodine VWT

Yep, F is correct, B 12. Elsewhere, a while ago, there was discussion of coconut oil, brain nutrition, and Alzheiner’s - being a brain feeding, insulin resistance ”type 3 diabetes” issue. Can’t remember where. ... ... Intro here: ... ... http://coconutoil.com/coconut-oil-research-alzheimers/ ... ... T2   [End]

• Re: Day 8, my first fast, need advice   by trimnut2  10d   114  Fasting: Water

Don’t think too much about ’completion’ - ... focus day to day. Nausea etc is best left to ”heal” before starting re-feed. Break the fast on an ”up”.   [End]

• Re: Day 8, my first fast, need advice   by trimnut2  11d   127  Fasting: Water

Sounds fairly typical to me. ... ... Fasting after a health issue like you describe is a good idea. The experience of going in and out of feeling well is usual. The ”repairs” usually happen in sequence as you outline. ... ... Hang in there, tell huby that all is well and make him supportive particularly during re-feeding . ... ... It’s tough. At times you’ll wonder is this good? Yes it is, don’t worry. Not needing much water is a good sign as are the healing cycles. ... ... T2 ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: unable to hold urination cause: pelvic floor tightness and sacrum di...   by trimnut2  11d   197  Prostate Problems

Have you considered six month’s magnesium supplementation?   [End]

• Flourine, silica, teeth and soils.   by trimnut2  12d   118  Iodine VWT

The soil chemistry vid: couple of important points. ... ...   [End]

• Polish   by trimnut2  13d   241  V and G

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXynrsrTKbI&feature=youtu.be ... ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpV_lpBAooE ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: any women out there going through menopause?   by trimnut2  15d   134  Sex

Glaxony your post before last is wonderful. ... ... Thanks for both the honesty and the sentiments. ... Having read you here for some time I wondered and now ... you have filled me in. Thanks for both the honesty and openness. ... ... Every respect. T2   [End]

• Howqua...............................................   by trimnut2  17d   188  V and G

Years ago D turned up with the kids and ”stayed”. D asked me to talk at his wedding. Privileged I was. ... ... ... ... Howqua. ... ... I & D, Proud Parents, Happy Siblings, All Friends: ... ... ... We came across rolling hills, ... Sight, fresh with after-rain green. ... A salute with good riddance ... to the past parched summer. ... ... Autumn now, the quite easy season, ... Soft moisture floats in the morning air. ... Blue tongues and Jacky lizards sleek with fat ... seek winter’s sleep. ... ... Fat laden Bogongs swarm to mate. ... The Howqua - home of the perfect blue-grey ... And Mistletoe symbol of the lovers grip. ... ... We come from ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Iodine and SIBO   by trimnut2  18d   256  Iodine VWT

Another view for Amy: ... ... Is dietry complexity the issue? ... ... http://coolinginflammation.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/dr-oz-on-gut-flora-repair.html ... ... And related for another view of Paleo/diet : ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3402009/ ... ... Few people realise how unvarying most ”primitive ”diets were/are. However these ”boring” diets support both excellent gut biome and health. Biome strength/complexity is just as important as nutritional excellence for health. Poor biome despite excellent nutrition can continue to cause health issues. ... ... T2   [End]

• Re: water fasting and PTSD   by trimnut2  27d   107  Fasting: Water

Hello ikop, ... ... Reading this fasting after good preparation may be good for you. ... ... T2   [End]

• Re: water   by trimnut2  27d   212  Iodine VWT

Hello Grizz thanks for this and your other suggestion re chelation forum. Read both I do. ... ... This can lead to the ”Magic Pill/Forum” mentality on CZ - here for one thing there for another. Connections in the eyes of the beholden rather than others. ... ... For example in many discussions about fluoride in water chloride often doesn’t come up. Chlorine in re-action with many organic substances (including fruits and vegetables) produces some dreadful substances to describe just one issue. Chlorine appears to play a roll in fluorine/bromine substitution. ... ... Running ”we shall be relevant” can ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Fulvodyne - fulvic acid and Lugol's   by trimnut2  27d   193  Iodine VWT

HE thanks for this. ... ... I’ve puzzled for a long time why there isn’t more consideration of humates within CZ. ... ... Yes this is OT. Here is a very brief intro: ... ... The term humates is used to describe all the complexes formed during organic matter decompostion. Humic and fulvic acids are but two of these. Many of the substances we normally associate with ”live” foods are still present in available forms within humates. For example vitamins, amino acids, hormones, flavonoids, and minerals et al and all in organic forms. Also held in these complexes are many organic forms of contaminates. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Will I reach   by trimnut2  27d   154  Fasting: Water

Katrine, Stay the course you are on. ... ... Personally I prefer Dry Fasting for the reasons you mention, but I wouldn’t recommend it for someone without some fasting experience. I am not sure about the ”3=1” description. I prefer to think of dry fasting as different to water fasting. ... ... I have no idea what doing a dry fast after a significant period of water fasting would do. I cannot think of anyone who might have done it and written it up. ... ... You are well into it now. Stay where you are and we’ll try to find out about the possibilities of going to a dry fast after a significant dura ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Real Arsenic.   by trimnut2  29d   214  Iodine VWT

GG:””What about picking on the arsenic, cadmium etc (instead of my posts lately); and post something about how to overcome this health threat? ... I would appreciate very much.”” ... ... Yes, I understand your reaction. Rest assured that the way that has happened was not intentional. The last post? - yes - that is a response to your post. My first post in this thread is not a response to your cadmium post. You posted while I was commenting on the previous thread. I didn’t see your post till after I posted. Sorry - inadvertant impression. ... ... I am wary of going down the ”chelation” route in ...   [retrieve this message]

• Real Arsenic.   by trimnut2  29d   289  Iodine VWT

http://www.drlwilson.com/articles/ARSENIC.htm ... ... Quote: ... ... ””However, I have read reports of the communist Chinese using it in salt, particularly in Australia, to weaken the people. ”” ... ... Brilliant - Yep, nothing surer : Real Brill. ... ... ””The best lack all conviction, while the worst ... Are full of passionate intensity.”” ... ... From Yeats, ”The Second Coming”. ... ... https://xkcd.com/386/ ... ... (GG: these comments are about the above Wilson quote - nothing else.) ... ... T2.   [End]

• Re: Day 21 water fasting - still very dizzy.   by trimnut2  30d   218  Fasting: Water

A great job Katrine. ... ... Stay in bed you are doing fine. Indeed excellent would be a better description. ... ... Nothing you describe is unusual. Three cheers to the supportive husband. Have you worded him up on the difficulties of refeeding? ... ... Well done, T2. ... ...   [End]

• Re: water fasting and PTSD   by trimnut2  30d   132  Fasting: Water

Do some time on IMAM and excellent nutrition to boost both your adrenals and your underlying nutritional state. ... ... Then a fast after good preparations would be a good body support to realign your ”chemistry”. ... ... Hope Chrisb1 is well. ... ... T2   [End]

• Re: Help PLEASE.   by trimnut2  30d   177  Fasting: Water

RE diet sounds goods but perhaps an occasional sweet potatoe would be wise. ... ... Your Lugols reaction is a giveaway. Read the iodine supplementation site on CZ to realise why. ... ... Re: supplements I suspect too many here and not enough reliance on diet. Carefully examine each know why tou are taking them and then walk yourself slowly in to these and see if you still require them. ... ... Re contraception, Is it possible for you to have a time off these. (I recognise and understanding the difficulty.) It is just another possible factor affecting you body which may be unfavourable. ... ... Have yo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: heavy lab tests   by trimnut2  31d   333  Iodine VWT

Hopefully, anyone trusting a machine to tell them everything is as smart as the machine. ... ... Because a substance has High X doesn’t mean that upon digestion any or all X will be released and absorbed. ... ... Any knowledge of humates: humic and fulvic acids et al or the bonds for many sorts of chelation/detox should make that point abundantly clear. ... ... T2. ... ... ... ...   [End]

• And there was only one:   by trimnut2  31d   295  V and G

Hey V, this is how to play. ... ... Casals and Heifetz said he was the one. ... ... The only known visual record of Emanuel Feuermann playing. ... ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1NMBh47mGw   [End]

• Re: Help PLEASE.   by trimnut2  31d   220  Fasting: Water

BB says it well. ... ... 178560 I couldn’t agree more with this from BB: ... ””It’s time to slow down and do it right.”” ... ... Some of your reactions, emotional and food wise, are due to ”body stresses”: Nutritional deficiencies, Hormonal imbalances and the like. In part fasting will make these easier to handle but the bigger issue as BB says is nutrition. Be patient, in your case, very patient. ... ... Do you have any meditation practices? Something that allows you to steady yourself and not allow that lively mind of yours to run your show is important. ... Have a look at mindful meditation, Get a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've been seeing a lot of posts about losing muscle during an extend...   by trimnut2  33d   127  Fasting: Water

Enjoy the beach - Everyone is different - all that sand - not for me. ... ... Restless - great sign - body functioning well and not overwhelmed by toxicity. ... ... Completely sedentary can be very good for recovery. At some stage in your life you may find that it is appropriate. ... For myself (3 times your age) the early fasts were all sedentary, afterwards I kept on working during a fast. Now I use short fasts to break patterns including exercise patterns. Deep rest I call it. ... ... Perhaps related - the healthier I am the less exercise I maintain fitness. Fasting muscle ”wastage” is a slow pro ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Update on Wheatgrass Yogi   by trimnut2  33d   147  Fasting: Dry

””He’d never mention the ”P” word. I tried to encourage him to go to do a supervised fast but he was stubborn and had to do it his way.”” ... ... Agreed 78419. He didn’t seem to want to move away from his own diagnosis. ... ... My thoughts go to him. All the best WY. T2   [End]

• Re: need desperately to find sheep sorrel roots   by trimnut2  34d   169  Essiac Tea  Cross-post

Every thought in support. ... ... Sheep sorrel Rumex acetosella is the same plant/species as ordinary qarden/cooking sorrel. So that may be another source for you. Nurserys regularly have it here (Australia). ... ... Sheep sorrel may be under your feet. Often very common dependent on where you are. I pick it wild for salads. ... ... Where are you? Happy to send some - if I can. T2. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Detox Symptoms & Explanation - Need Help   by trimnut2  35d   333  Iodine VWT

21- 50 what a journey! Well done for getting this far. And even better ”done” trying to sort out what is what and your reading. That is impressive in itself. ... ... As GG says a complex case. ... ... This may be more fog but a couple of thoughts: ... ... Your comments re B group ring true. But I might look elsewhere: Your nutrition may be poorly supported particularly in light of potatoe, fruit and milk chicken meat relative to your vegetable context/content in the diet. Perhaps a degree of underlying inflammation affecting both detox and nutrient absorption. ... ... Although your greens intake looks ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Breaking a long water fast   by trimnut2  36d   220  Fasting: Water

Agreed with BB and Incharge, sort your refeeding properly and don’t over eat. T2   [End]

• Re: Anyone go flouride free?   by trimnut2  36d   118  Dental

Yes no F tooth paste here. I use bar soap instead and H2O2 (FG diluted to 3% solution) mouth wash. T2   [End]

• Re: Breaking a long water fast   by trimnut2  37d   217  Fasting: Water

BB ”this” refers to? T2 ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: How long would it take for the gut to become sterile?   by trimnut2  37d   90  Fasting: Water

Interesting Question JBoachie, ... ... My two cents worth. I don’t know anything about TMAU2. ... ... So let me comment on this in another way. Fasting will not make your gut sterile. However fasting usually allows you to reset your digestive system. How each of the micro-organisms that are good for you and those that are bad for you behave during a fast is not known. Many of them can live in the gut wall and probably go back there during a fast. Many of the unwelcome fellows appear to have a tough time during a fast. ... ... Post fast if your refeeding is well planned it is probable that you will ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Breaking a long water fast   by trimnut2  37d   252  Fasting: Water

Well done getting to day six and, very well done, thinking now about the all important refeeding. ... ... 28 days is a good target but don’t lock yourself into a fixed time, run with the fast instead. Rest well. ... ... For many the re-feed is the most difficult part of fasting. Many old posts here attest to that. Start doing a search here - there are many posts about this issue and solving it. ... ... Do you have understanding support who are happy to help during this stage? Good support is helpful during re-feeding. ... ... There are many benefits from fasting. Assuming that all will vanish from ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 5th day water fast...is this a healing crises   by trimnut2  37d   194  Fasting: Water

Yep a healing crisis. ... ... Try using warm water, that should ease the issues you are describing. Leave Ibuprofen and enema alone. ... ... Stay the course, be patient and restful. ... ... Think out the new discipline and diet. T2   [End]

• Re: Sad news about Wheatgrass Yogi   by trimnut2  39d   147  Fasting: Dry

I had wondered what happened to WY. Sad to read this. ... ... Hope everything is better for you WY. ... ... T2   [End]

• Re: A hefty prescription, not for all   by trimnut2  40d   269  V and G

Okay UV, let’s lay that aside for a moment. My question had different purpose. I have no immediate issue with what you have posted - its the background and expression which concerns me. What these sentiments say about human sense, sensibilities and outlook is where I want to go. ... ... To illustrate: if you examine this thread http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=2152630 ... What strikes me is that lack of the personally reflective in many of the posts. As noble as many of the sentiments are, there is little real consideration given to the ”holder of the eyes”, I, me. Little consideration ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Not experiencing energy benefits of iodine   by trimnut2  40d   310  Iodine VWT

Some of the sublingual forms of B12 come in squeeze bottles. A squirt up the nose solved all. Haven’t completed an assessment of what is available.   [End]

• Re: A hefty prescription, not for all   by trimnut2  40d   272  V and G

UV A quote and question: ... ... What you have beautifully considered here applies on many levels. Consider this left field quote, totally unrelated - from the world of pure mathematics, from here: ... ... (Where Stands Functoriality Today? Robert P. Langlands) ... ... ””My own mathematical experience and observation strongly suggest that progress is almost always the result of sustained awareness of the principal issues supplemented by some specific, concrete insight: begged, borrowed, or stolen or, happiest of all, distilled in one’s own alembic. I offer no insights.”” ... ... As always the way of the hum ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Just do one favour   by trimnut2  41d   201  V and G

Yep a charmer. Lovely to see. Reminds me, years ago I saw a 9yr old Papageno charm everyone, - including Papagena, in magical performance of Mozart’s Magic Flute in an all children cast. ... ... The puzzle for me is that more parents don’t see that children at this age (pre-puberty) are so capable. ... That capability can make teenage years easier provided the kids are taught responsibilty and ”about” puberty when the lesson is most easily learnt - that is pre-puberty. ... ... Show youngsters the world but do it with support. Youngsters can fly if allowed to do so. ... ... There is a joke here which ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: B6 P5P and iodine?   by trimnut2  43d   275  Iodine VWT

NP, Delighted to see your name here. T2   [End]

• Re: B6 P5P and iodine?   by trimnut2  43d   308  Iodine VWT

Hello Ferventer, ... ... B12 absorption appears to be the major issue. There is an extensive discussion here of why and the possible solutions. ... ... ... ” Make your own B-12 intra-nasal supplement. It is cheap, easy and best done behind closed doors. Obtain your doctor’s OK before trying this procedure. Take any B-12 tablet (between 100 to 1,000 mcg) and grind it into a powder between two tablespoons. Add water, just a few drops at a time, to make a soft paste. With a “Q-Tip,” its generic equivalent, or your clean pinkie finger, gently swab the paste inside your nose up to a comfortable level. D ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: day 9 of fast how to tell if electrolytes are too low?   by trimnut2  44d   132  Fasting: Water

During a water fast? Not advised. T2   [End]

• Re: day 9 of fast how to tell if electrolytes are too low?   by trimnut2  44d   140  Fasting: Water

Hello Blueraven, ... ... Peptaises two sources: eating Natto, and Serrapeptaise. ... Many links can be found for these two. ... ... Great you are onto the inflammation issues/causes. ... ... Low electrolytes: Reading here may help your understandings. ... towards the end of this thread are a number of posts on Electrolytes. http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1134158 ... ... This may also help. http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=955983 ... ... Hows the fasting going now or have you stopped and started re-feeding? Good luck with it all. T2   [End]

• Thanks nm. t2   by trimnut2  44d   204  V and G

• Re: Roundup etc. Science   by trimnut2  45d   186  V and G

I am confused by your replies. Sorry - I have no Norwegian. ... ... I assume this is the orginal passage ”UBRUKT KUNNSKAP er unyttig kunnskap.” which google translates to ... ”UNUSED KNOWLEDGE is useless knowledge”. ... ... ”Unused information is useless information”. ... ... To my mind that is wrong, indeed, badly so. Which is why I replied. ... ... If you think ”Unused information is useless information” is correct please explain. ... ... Either I am missing something here or you are missing my point: As I read your examples they all illustrate that unused information by the government or the ”masses” (h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My dogs cancer - using Iodine   by trimnut2  46d   418  Iodine VWT

Two weeks at 2 degrees suited this beast others will be different. ... ... Depends on species, time of year, animals age/condition, season. A little experience goes a long way - when dressing the animal out I work out how long to hang and how to ”cook” it. ... ... I should add that I don’t eat a lot of meat - just the occasional local most of my life. Knowing where the best fat is at any time of the year is luxury. ... ... T2 ... ...   [End]

• Archus: consider this:   by trimnut2  46d   371  Iodine VWT

... This may increase your understandings of dog diets. ... ... http://www.malcolmbeck.com/articles/PAUNCH-MANURE.htm   [End]

• Re: My dogs cancer - using Iodine   by trimnut2  46d   316  Iodine VWT

3 degrees C in Coolroom. ... ... Fridge not much good for that same purpose. Can you get a piece of real fresh meat and hang it properly from the start? ... ...   [End]

• Re: Roundup etc. Science   by trimnut2  46d   401  V and G

Sorry GG, this is weak dispite an underlying central strength. The strength being that the more profoundly integrated knowledge is the better off we may be. However the article is an ”anti-science” rant. No better then the outlook it criticises. (I assume the translation is satisfactory.) ... ... Article quote: ”Unused knowledge is useless knowledge” ... (end-quote) is nonsense. Do you, I or anyone else have the right to consider we know what is useless for others? Knowledge may not be understood or assimilated for a considerable period of time. To dismiss it because it has no use sings ou ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My dogs cancer - using Iodine   by trimnut2  46d   307  Iodine VWT

Hey Grizz what’s wrong with your cooking? ... ... Live on wild meats here. Raw and cooked. ... The ”cooking” issue is usually the hanging period. ... Or are you so used to cake that the real stuff ... don’t get a look in? ... ... Just cut up a red deer last night after hanging it for two weeks. Sirloin afterwards with fresh wild salad and steamed typha stems. ... ... Just very difficult to eat - Ah well - Someone has got to do it. ... (For those who are puzzled that is typical Australian irony. Real meaning: The meal with sirloin was delicious. ... The guests hadn’t tasted the likes before. More Aus Englis ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What a deal !! Tumeric   by trimnut2  54d   386  V and G

Black Pepper with Tumeric?   [End]

• Re: day 9 of fast how to tell if electrolytes are too low?   by trimnut2  55d   261  Fasting: Water

Sorry poor editing on my part. ... ... Re-organisation rather than re-roganisation is what I should have written. ... ... I cleaned out my arteries using a number of fasts, both dry and water, regular use of iodine and peptaises. ... ... The other side of reducing ongoing arterial damage is by reducing your inflammatory influences. These can take a while to understand: pulse tests can help, researching probable influences and careful diet examination including amounts. ... ... T2 ... ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: day 9 of fast how to tell if electrolytes are too low?   by trimnut2  55d   309  Fasting: Water

Hello Blue raven, ... ... Yep fasting for 14 days would certainly increase the effectiveness of the fast to decrease arterial plaque. Fasting worked well for me to do just that. ... ... Electrolyte balance: If your diet was excellent before the fast I would tend to conclude that you were okay and consequently your electrolyte balance should be fine. The weakness you describe is a common ”complaint” that sort of weakness is not something that would stop me fasting and in itself isn’t a sign of electrolyte imbalance. ... ... There are a number of posts here concerning electrolyte balance and sympt ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Truth   by trimnut2  57d   357  V and G

... Most can’t take the truth, including ourselves - often. ... Most need truth safe for consumption, ourselves included. ... Most prefer their own fantasy to truth. Myself included. ... Most are more interested in maintenance of their self and public images than considering each day anew. ... ... To see the familiar anew is a good start. ... ... Stripping away the layers: personal, private, one’s conception of our individual privilege or pain. Vanity everywhere. AND, Yes after some time vanity taught me doing too much to self is to deny yourself too much in this world for most to comprehend. Asked to l ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: U-joint   by trimnut2  57d   201  V and G

Too easy? Keep V’s ears on the job: Pings and Clicking. ... May be too loose already. Any polished surfaces on the old cups or yokes? Good spare in the shed? Beating them out is not smart. V force is it. T2.   [End]

• Re: My favourite fasting manual: Edward Purinton   by trimnut2  60d   315  Fasting: Water

What a treat chiron, thanks. I don’t know this one. I enjoy the big mental picture Edward Purinton carries within his writing and the combination of humour, philosophy, and earthly connection. A delight thanks. ... ... Looking forward to the full read with a little time. ... No progress on RBTI to report. ... ... Hope you are well and thanks for all. T2   [End]

• Wonderful. Thanks nm T2   by trimnut2  70d   162  V and G

• Wonderful grizz and crew. An excellent job. nm T2   by trimnut2  73d   357  Iodine VWT

• Re: Mouth hygiene   by trimnut2  73d   300  Iodine VWT

Also consider any good bar soap and dilute food grade H2O2 diluted to 3% solution, as a mouth rinse. ... ... Oil pulling also as you are evidently aware. T2 ...   [End]

• Re: F- You   by trimnut2  74d   271  Iodine VWT

... Thanks V - another great link. ... ... ... ””In everything you do, be mindful of what is happening in your mind. By being constantly present and aware that you are feeling, thinking, and acting in a way that helps others.”” ... ... http://wakeup-world.com/2014/02/03/13-practices-of-an-awakened-person/ ... ... Vanity deludes each of us with thinking we can know all things. Not possible. I think of something I know almost nothing about. All of you for example. ... ... Oh to know my smallness. ... ... T2 ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: 10 day water fast question   by trimnut2  75d   395  Fasting: Water

Weight loss will be an individual response. ... Post fast weight gain the same. ... ... Water fasting for weight loss is okay to a point but the best advice for weight loss/control is a good diet/lifestyle. A good diet will make fasting easier, more beneficial and produce lasting benefits. Sort the diet first if possible. ... ... If you need to fast now then plan the fast well: Good preparation, a supporting fasting environment, a system to manage your re-feeding situation and the capacity to continue a good diet. ... ... There is a ”fasting for weight loss” forum here which may have different response ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: the beautiful people are dying off   by trimnut2  76d   238  Ask Trapper

Yep tough issue. ... ... Poignant line, ”how authentic these faces are”, from the film. ... ... China has gone from fascinating to boring in twenty years. ... Much of the old agricultural systems gone and with that its intimate relationship to landscape. Beauty gone. ... ... Reminds me of these fine lines from the introduction of book by Patience Grey. ... ”Honey from a Weed” ISBN 0-333-45504-5 ... ... ””Living in the wild, it has often seemed that we were living on the margins of literacy. This led to reading ... the landscape and learning from people, that is to first hand experience. This experience is both ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thanks for that. Ill lie low instead. nm T2   by trimnut2  76d   478  The V and G

• Re: Exercise   by trimnut2  76d   266  Fasting: Water

Rebounding is recommended to help with lymph movement. ... Not long ~ 5 ins or so. Do recognise Resting plays a fundamental role in the fast repair process. ... ... Exercise has been much debated here. My dime’s worth: ... ... Exercise amounts etc depend on your health and your fasting history. ... ... On my first fast I could do very little exercise. ... After a short fasting history I can’t stop myself. ... Very rarely do I slow down during a fast these days. ... ... Some appear to need all the rest they can get, others ... exercise moderately, and others keep their regular regimes. ... ... T2   [retrieve this message]

• Re: emergency   by trimnut2  76d   307  Fasting: Water

Ms Tara, ... ... What you are experiencing and describing is common enough. ... ... I almost say don’t worry about it. Do worry but don’t cut yourself up about the relapse. Not a big issue: belly, discomfort and all. Re-feeding is the toughest part of a fast and calls for more self-discipline than the fast. ... ... It really is a settle yourself down moment. If you can handle it correctly from now you will loose few of the fasting benefits. ... ... Possible ideas for food control: ... ... Do you have sympathetic support? Can you keep them engaged and supportive of your situation? Can you ask them to hel ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Trimnut2.......   by trimnut2  77d   518  The V and G Forum

Thanks Southern Belle - Nice comment. ... ... Steel magnolias live well north of where I am. ... ... It is best that I ban myself. ... ... I find communicating on curezone very difficult. ... ... All the best for each of you. T2. ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Ah the solitary laugh. nm T2   by trimnut2  77d   526  The V and G Forum

... ... ...   [End]

• Re: I can see again   by trimnut2  77d   519  The V and G Forum

GG keeping quite was intended as a joke. No respect or ill intent here. Same for Vulcanel, I have no conflict there. Thanks for your comments. T2   [End]

• Re: I can see again   by trimnut2  78d   707  The V and G Forum

Okay lots to pick up. Thanks for that and the energy implicit. ... ... (Vulcanel, Be straight with me anytime. That is welcome. Never a need to apologise. I’ll be the same. There’s a joker here. Although we speak the same language don’t assume we understand each other. I’m guessing you to be Southern USA, I’m rural inland Australia. Whenever I’ve met Southerners I have a devil’s own time just communicating let alone trying to understanding each other. Keep a mind out for laughs - there’ll be plenty.) ... ... Agreed with dilute, dilute. I go further and always take all these supps with natu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ............Magnesium Gift, for Ginagirl   by trimnut2  79d   328  The V and G Forum

GG your quote: ”” maybe best approach to a detox or healing is to stabilize the four main electrolytes, magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium; before one start a protocol. Then the detox symptoms may be reduced to a minimum.”” ... ... My thought too. Which led to this question: ... ... ”How does one know if the four main electrolytes are balanced?”” ... ... As partially mentioned before both this site and the Charles Wright site are very impressive. Thanks for the links/info. ... ... T2 ...   [End]

• A salute for Vulcanel and Charles W: Marvellous nm. T2   by trimnut2  79d   201  The V and G Forum

• Re: Potassium   by trimnut2  80d   206  The V and G Forum

Vulcanel Thanks for that link. Most informative. ... ... That has got me to where I wanted to be. Cheers T2.   [End]

• Re: Potassium   by trimnut2  81d   244  The V and G Forum

Yes, thanks for that, similar attitude here. ... ... ... What form/s and amounts of Potassium are you using? ... ... ... ie 9.4 grams KCL or perhaps 9.4 grams elemental K in K gluconate? or K citrate etc etc ... ... ... Cheers T2 ... ...   [End]

• Potassium   by trimnut2  81d   236  The V and G Forum

Vulcanel ... ... You mentioned using Potassium supplementation. ... ... What are you actually doing? ... ... Thanks T2.   [End]

• Re: Coldness at Sternum   by trimnut2  82d   187  Cardiovascular Disea

Your name and photo always gave me a laugh. Thanks. Well done on the running. ... ... Body waking temp too low can mean low iodine. ... ... Do a read/hunt about in the iodine supplementation forum. T2   [End]

• Re: Refeeding questions-   by trimnut2  82d   173  Fasting: Water Only

I think the usual type attitudes would work fine: ... ... If your can spread your refeeding over a similar duration to your fast that is ideal. If you have to do it quicker then still try to stage the usual stepped addition pattern: ... ... Fruit juices then vegetable juices, followed by vegetable broths/soups. If you are using meat then bone broths etc and slowly introduce the carb like sources. Yoghurt and kefir I add later rather than early because that works best for me. Others add these milk type products earlier. I wouldn’t go too hard on reducing your fat sources. Good fats are important ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: stuff like that   by trimnut2  82d   355  The V and G Forum

The double post was un-intended. ... ... Two double strength short blacks on the way. ... ... The Roasting? -- I’ll leave that here, at Mt Olympus. ... ... A little aperitif: ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjRvaPPH_0A ... ... Quietly,.... bow and leave.... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: 10 Day water fast & need help   by trimnut2  82d   241  Fasting: Water Only

I’m sorry to hear of your battle. For me fasting doesn’t have this additional load. ... I wonder do you have a similar anxiety during your non fasting life?   [End]

• Re: stuff like that   by trimnut2  83d   381  The V and G Forum

Please slow down. ... ... Can I assume one quote is that all you have read? ... ... The reason I quoted Reams’s name was to describe an approach. Namely: Perhaps monitoring systems are an important part of health fine tuning (amongst a forest of other issues). Should I have mentioned Dr Paul Eck instead? Or anyone else you may have considered who has developed this idea? ... ... ”This Reams fellow” is worth attention. A common reason for dismissing what Reams says is because of a miss-apprehension of what the above quote actually means. I’ll leave that detail to your research abilities. ... ... Reams was ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: stuff like that   by trimnut2  83d   381  The V and G Forum

Please slow down. ... ... Can I assume one quote is that all you have read? ... ... The reason I quoted Reams’s name was to describe an approach. Namely: Perhaps monitoring systems are an important part of health fine tuning. Should I have mentioned Dr Paul Eck instead? Or anyone else you may have considered to develop this idea? ... ... ”This” Reams fellow is worth more attention. Most people ... dismiss what Reams says because of a miss-apprehension of what the above quote actually means. I’ll leave that detail to your research abilities. ... ... The point I wanted to make is: WHEN FINE TUNINGcomprehensi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Horse and Furrow.   by trimnut2  84d   417  The V and G Forum

I decided to cross post this from here: ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=2144689. ... ... NO not an act of vanity! Rather an attempt to try to develop a cohesive and comprehensive attitude to all this. ... ... Hello ferventer this is huge: ... ... ””I think we each have a responsibility to ourselves to do more than just follow the hype and recommendation of others but to actually learn about the relationships these nutrients have to each other and how supplementing them may affect us, good, bad or otherwise.”” ... ... Yep agreed. BUT this is a monster. ... ... So many issues to consider. Individual r ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Differentiating the supplements   by trimnut2  84d   321  Iodine Supplementati

Hello ferventer this is huge: ... ... ””I think we each have a responsibility to ourselves to do more than just follow the hype and recommendation of others but to actually learn about the relationships these nutrients have to each other and how supplementing them may affect us, good, bad or otherwise.”” ... ... Yep agreed. BUT this is a monster. ... ... So many issues to consider. Individual response, sources and responses, evaluations, role of nutrient dense foods, environmental factors etc etc ... ... Some have looked at this. Does anyone have a considered and reasoned views? Should we try to set a f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re SCD with HoneyFruit Intolerance - HELP   by trimnut2  86d   341  Ask CureZone  Cross-post

Marrek, If your digestive history has changed recently it is probably your earlier history which is more significant for this discussion. ... ... For digestive enzymes consider this link: ... ...   [End]

• Re SCD with HoneyFruit Intolerance - HELP   by trimnut2  87d   335  Ask CureZone  Cross-post

Marek I suspect weakened digestion causing poor assimilation. (Two cents worth really.) ... ... Do you have any idea what may have caused this development? ... ... Do you have a difficult medical history? Do you have exposure to toxicity of some sort? Do you have emotional and or physical difficulties? What is the quality of your nutritional history like? What is your exercise history? ... ... Try a simple experiment, consider a couple of drops of bitters after each meal for two weeks? ... Consider a morning drink of lemon, ACV, and Vit C. ... Consider rebounding as a means of starting lymph circulati ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: GOAL IS NOT TO LOSE WEIGHT but need advice on keeping weight off PLE...   by trimnut2  3mo   355  Fasting: Water Only

There is some evidence linking psoriasis with high grain/carb diets. Is that your case? If so your weight may also be due to your high carb diet. If so reducing your weight by ”diet fine tuning” may reduce/eliminate your psoriasis. ... ... ... Fasting will certainly help in the process provided you ... have your ”post fast diet” sorted out. That is usually the biggest issue to control for successful fasting. T2   [End]

• Re: did a 6.5 day dry fast starting at 47kg 169 Male   by trimnut2  3mo   260  Fasting: Dry Fasting

You are not likely to have ruined a perfectly good fast. ... ... Y0u’ll get back on track quickly I am sure. T2   [End]

• Re: one of the greatest minds i have ever known   by trimnut2  3mo   558  Ask Trapper

... Newport: ... ... Great respect for your thoughts and knowledge. ... ... You are welcome in my world anytime. T2 ...   [End]

• Re: Dry fasting at 84F   by trimnut2  3mo   202  Fasting: Dry Fasting

Temperature is okay, but do be aware of the level of hydration ie the pinch test. ... ... Don’t set a fast length. Anything beyond 7 days needs knowledge and experience. ... ... Take it day by day. Be patient. Rest properly. All the best. T2   [End]

• Re: Homocysteine in all meat and fish the major cause of Alzheimer's   by trimnut2  3mo   275  Alzheimer’s Disease  Cross-post

Homocysteine is easily controlled by VitB 2,6 and 12.   [End]

• Re: DAY 5 - Smooth Sailing   by trimnut2  3mo   411  Fasting: Water Only

Great to read: all the best. Good to read an experienced faster commenting on progress. T2   [End]

• Re: List of symptoms as mystery ailments continue   by trimnut2  3mo   265  Symptoms  Cross-post

Yep large cat. Posture is an issue here. ... ... Floor would be good but you may need to work up to it. Standing up next to a wall and feel you buttocks, mid shoulders and the back of your head against the wall is another way of achieving a similar thing. Gentle stretching/ deep relaxation would also help you. ... ... Besides the chiro consider Feldenkrais or Rolfing. Just reading about these and looking at youtube will help you understand what has happened and what needs to happen. ... ... SCM?? T2   [End]

• Re: Minerals question...   by trimnut2  4mo   285  Iodine Supplementati

Thanks GG, interesting and will read again. ... ... Like many propriety brands no manufacture details. ... ... Does anyone have any idea about producing this? ... ... Has anyone tried Remag/relyte? Thanks T2 ...   [End]

• Re: Feel like breaking my fast early cause I think it's pointless   by trimnut2  4mo   435  Fasting: Water Only

I recognise what you are saying and understand. ... ... Some questions: ... ... ”such difficulty” What do you mean by this? ... ... The reason for your brain fog is what in your opinion? ... ... A number of fasts will enhance your bodily capacity for repair even if it doesn’t help immediately with brain fog. Possibly 34 days in the last 90 odd days in fasting mode is stretching it if your nutritional state is not good. ... That said 10 days into 28 is a strong start and fasting longer will make more healing possible. ... ... Wait a day or two and, to spite the fog, evaluate carefully. T2   [retrieve this message]

• Re: empathic people are natural targets for sociopaths – protect yours...   by trimnut2  4mo   515  Ask Trapper

Trapper thanks for this. ... ... For me this applies on many levels within our society. ... Tragically its consequences are we all suffer its rampant effects in much of this societies public debate and actions. ... ... T2 ... ...   [End]

• Re: List of symptoms as mystery ailments continue   by trimnut2  4mo   309  Symptoms  Cross-post

Are you female? ... What is you posture like when standing and sitting? ... When you move about how well do you use/maintain good posture? ... ... Are you able to fully release all neck tension when lying flat on your back on the floor? What happens when you do the same during the day when you sense tension increase? ... ... T2 ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: fasting preparations questions   by trimnut2  4mo   395  Fasting: Water Only

The better prepared a fast is, the better the fast. ... ... Consider a double cycle of bowel, kidney and liver cleanses. ... Have your diet properly sorted before hand and know how you are going to eat both for re-feeding post fast and the eventual diet. ... ... Fasting ease depends on how well prepared you are. ... ... The breast soreness can be due to nutritional status in particular low iodine. I would recommend a close look at the iodine supplementation forum here. ... ... Stopping coffee and other food issues earlier would also make your fast easier. As would making sure your body is well nourishe ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Need Help ASAP   by trimnut2  4mo   330  Fasting: Water Only

As DesertLilli says this is a detox. Stay away from the teas etc. None will help. ... ... I’d try a little warm water. It may allow you to feel more comfortable. T2 ...   [End]

• Re: Digestion   by trimnut2  4mo   238  Diet  Cross-post

Hello Limpingleo, ... ... Very difficult to give an answer, indeed impossible I’d suspect. ... ... The answer actually is simple provided you can measure your blood sugar levels. A chemist sometimes will measure your blood sugar for you. ... ... T2   [End]

• Re: Please help so lost..   by trimnut2  4mo   542  Leaky Gut Cure  Cross-post

Yep tough story. Well done for getting to here. ... ... The two posts above are excellent and well worth ”doing”. ... ... Do you have any personal support who may be happy to help you get out of where you are? Having just one friend at that level could make a big difference. Someone to talk to and stays on your case could be smart. ... ... Do you have an extensive history of anti-biotic use? ... Anti-biotic use and poor diet may also have set up your present condition. ... ... Are you aware of the GAPS diet and FMT? ... Both of these could also play a role in your health improvements. ... ... BIG HUG from her ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: do I have hpv?   by trimnut2  4mo   550  STD  Cross-post

I suspect not. ... ... However a doctor’s examination will answer the question. ... ... See a doctor and sort the yeast infection at the same time. T2   [End]

• Re: Acerola? Ascorbic Acid?   by trimnut2  4mo   225  Vitamin C Support

Hello Vociferous, ... ... As I read this I think this is an ”understanding” issue. ... Ascorbic acid is Vit C. The issue is the source. ... ... From your description I’d ask what ”fortfied’ means. ... Fortfied may mean you are getting a combination of both. ... ... Ask Nature’s Plus may be the way to go. T2 ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: A different forum that deals in EXACTLY this   by trimnut2  4mo   529  Diet & Nutrition  Cross-post

Halfpintmouse - love the name. ... ... You might also look at iodine with supports and magnesium. ... Potassium has been mentioned already. CoQ10 may also help. ... ... Love the approach and all the reading. Geart to see someone else at it. T2 ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Who is the better donor?   by trimnut2  5mo   395  Fecal Microbiota Tra  Cross-post

Hello tdog333 ... ... I’d keep looking, from their description I’d be thinking if I get it right FMT could also help both of sis and bro. ... ... Try to find someone who has no digestive issues. ... A fit young child with no digestive or health issues may be ideal. ... ... Selecting a good source will go a long way to solving any likely issues. T2 ... ...   [End]

• Re: 30 day Juice fast!   by trimnut2  5mo   602  Juicing Forum  Cross-post

Look up iodine supplementation forum for a different view ... on Lugols. ... ... T2   [End]

• Re: Can a fast be broken by washing with soap? Warts grew.   by trimnut2  5mo   267  Fasting: Water Only

NO warts experience but can say that BP can rise in the early days of a fast. ... ... I wouldn’t expect soap/wash to be an issue. I would expect fast to slowly reduce/ greatly diminish the warts if not kill them. Be patient. Enjoy the fast for its own sake. T2   [End]

• Re: Ok, toxins   by trimnut2  5mo   308  Iodine Supplementati

Agreeing with the last post. ... ... In situations like this thing minimise dust and spore movement by immobolising it or killing it first. ... ... Water, light oils, bleach, vinegar, all handy in this situation. Vaccumm cleaners are also handy and controlled air movement can also help. ... ... Happy officing. T2   [End]

• Re: epilepsy   by trimnut2  5mo   208  Epilepsy/Seizures Cu

Epilepsy can be helped by correct, nose only, breathing day AND night. Buteyko breathing will teach that process. A sleep apnea machine will also do a similar thing at least at night. A strict kitogenic diet can be helpful. ... ... Neither will be highly effective in the short term but have a high degree of success long term. T2 ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Diet advice needed *Acidic PH, extremely low Gut Flora*   by trimnut2  5mo   589  Diet & Nutrition  Cross-post

Consider combining the GAPS diet with FMT. ... ... ... T2   [End]

• Re: Salt bath and 9v battery   by trimnut2  5mo   277  Electro-Medicine

Interesting! Lots of thoughts. ... A brief look about and even a search could help you. T2 ...   [End]

• Re: beyond water fasting: maintaining optimal, not merely "normal" good ...   by trimnut2  5mo   281  Fasting: Water Only

Chiron thanks for this. ... ... As one of the many who have looked at Carey Reams I am left deeply in respect for him but perplexed about where to go to from here. Have you been able to navigate your way through his supporters?. T2   [End]

• Re: The Graph   by trimnut2  5mo   230  Ask Trapper

Hello Ginagirl, Thanks for posting this report. ... ... A brief look at the sources of the information makes me less confident about the strength of result. ... ... Both cohort and analysis need to be much tighter before you could even consider this result. The methodology as described is questionable. ... ... Certainly however I would like to see a well conducted analysis of this subject. Do you know another example? ... ... T2 ... ... http://www.vaccineinjury.info/vaccinations-in-general/health-unvaccinated-children/survey-results-illnesses.html ... ... http://www.kiggs-studie.de/   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Storing kefir milk in fridge.   by trimnut2  5mo   412  Kefir Grain  Cross-post

Yep to all that. Kefir hibernates. ... Wake up depends on temperature, stomach being hotter the most av daily temps. T2   [End]

• Re: Cheap, fast alkalinity with probiotics.   by trimnut2  5mo   784  Ask Moreless: pH

Huge subject and a very exciting one. ... ... Thanks for your post. Fermenting is the food ”monster” we foolishly dismiss because we are beholden to the ”germ” mentality. T2   [End]

• Re: Iodine History- an Iodized Detective Story   by trimnut2  5mo   547  Iodine Supplementati

Love that, thanks T2.   [End]

• Re: Exorcist author- 'we live in a fallen world'   by trimnut2  6mo   258  Ask Trapper

Thanks Newport: RN from me. ... ... An all too sad lesson from history. ... ... ”All is vanity.” T2 ... ...   [End]

• Re: Someone please answer this question !!   by trimnut2  6mo   320  Fasting: Water Only

It is difficult to give you the ”correct” answer to the question ”will fasting remove my brain fog”. ... There are too many unknowns and variables. ... ... What can be said is that fasting can facilitate you health and can help your improvement. In some cases fasting appears to help with brain fog but in my case I have doubts about that. ... ... Brain fog is usually attributed to mercury. Various chelating agents were more successful in my case. ... I would research this carefully before coming to any conclusions. Individual responses can be a big factor. ... ... T2. ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Need some help for my dad!! his WATER FAST..   by trimnut2  6mo   400  Fasting: Water Only

Hello search for truth. ... ... 4 days into a fast and a BP of 150/110 is probably not a major issue. In the early days of a fast, with an underlying condition of raised BP,the fasting BP will often rise before going down somewhere around days 10-14. BP needs to be monitored on a consistent basis: for example immediately upon waking each morning. As a ”temporary” figure 150/110 is of low concern not something to be ”very worried” about. Fasting is the best way to reduce BP: be patient it will work. ... ... I hear what you are saying about BP meds: leave that alone. Ideally, subject to good fasti ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: About listening   by trimnut2  6mo   357  Iodine Supplementati

Thanks for the post Ginagirl. ... ... I suspect this is a bigger/more complex issue. We tend see this in terms of ’listening’ to ourselves rather than ’listening’ to our environment or better still ”how well ’placed’ in our environment each is”. The natural signalling processes are probably far more complex than we realise or perhaps will ever realise. Looking at seasonality of food cycles in Australian native populations reveals a remarkable understanding of nutritional cycles. What was available when it was eaten and why. The same can also be said of many indigenous populations. That phy ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 5 Scandalous Obamacare Horror Stories   by trimnut2  6mo   310  Ask Trapper

In Australia there are at least two features that keep pressure on the cost side of Health care: The national health funding of both medicines and care and the private funds pressuring the cost side of the equation. ... ... Isn’t the reply to the first post that all those insurances should be explained, not as they have been in terms of ”government imposed” costs, but rather the failure to have enough down side pressure on the costs side of the health equation? Isn’t that what a market is about? ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Day 7 WOF: Lost my Voice! Help!   by trimnut2  6mo   280  Fasting: Water Only

Thanks for your reports. ... ... As I suspected but didn’t know. T2   [End]

• Re: Did I just ruin my fast? Help!   by trimnut2  6mo   383  Fasting: Water Only

Bro is not likely to have harmed the overall fast processes. ... ... Tell him to wash his brush properly! All the best T2.   [End]

• Re: Mold on raw kefir?   by trimnut2  6mo   277  Diet & Nutrition

”little transparent spots of mould” ... ... My little transparent spots on my kefir aren’t mould. They haven’t developed mould yet. My kefir seems to be too acidic for any mould development. ... ... What makes you sure the spots are mould? T2 ... ...   [End]

• Re: My various attempts to defeat anxiety / depression / fatigue and a m...   by trimnut2  6mo   891  Sex & Sexual Health

Hello bluhbluh, ... ... Have you considered iodine supplementation? ... ... See here on current page: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=2113390 ... ... That could be relevant. All the best, T2.   [End]

• Re: How my motherregrew the bone that had been lost around her hip impla...   by trimnut2  6mo   236  Osteoporosis

Very interesting post Steve Lord. Thank you for posting this. ... ... Have you been able to verify this with anyone else? ... ... I shall trial it with a friend. Now to find some proper cotton. T2 ... ...   [End]

• Re: Dry fasting and kidney and bladder   by trimnut2  7mo   859  Fasting: Dry Fasting

Hello rainy3, Your link for the good Dr F ... doesn’t work for me. Do you have another means of access? ... ... Thanks T2   [End]

• Re: How long is TOO long???   by trimnut2  7mo   466  Fasting: Water Only

Thanks HOW for that link. Important: I’d not read that one. ... Thanks again. ... ... Have you followed the Bragg program and how successful have you found that approach? ... ... (From a previous post on another thread) to which you replied I talked of my salt response and HBP. The salt source has no impact: ie celtic, himalayan, mildura pink salt all produce the same BP response for me.   [End]

• Re: Still having health problems   by trimnut2  7mo   511  Iodine Supplementati

Mr Capricorn have you been able to firm any connection between your the abdomnal pain and foods? In my case any excesswve salt causes a similar reaction and a hiking of my BP. ... ... Stopping salt and any milk products cures my pain and BP. T2 ... ...   [End]

• Re: Proselytizing Iodine   by trimnut2  9mo   411  Iodine Supplementati

Started about twenty. ... ... Many/most still at it two years later and enjoying the benfits. ... ... Being the example helps. Having family with evident defiency symptoms and mine gone pushes the issue. ... ... Talking my experience rather than telling helps others to understand. ... ... T2.   [End]

• Re: Sprouted bread   by trimnut2  9mo   524  Iodine Supplementati

Sprouted breads just the same as ordinary wheat breads for me. ... ... Similar experience here upon giving up wheat as recorded above. Not such a reaction to occasional wheat but don’t do it at all anymore. ... ... T2   [End]

• Re: Check out the   by trimnut2  10mo   443  Iodine Supplementati

Now Jenifer that is an angle. Dr Merc doesn’t get this one. ... ... Full hair and colour here. Younger syblings less so. ... ... T2.   [End]

• Re: iodination for the fair-skinned   by trimnut2  10mo   381  Iodine Supplementati

T2: cod liver oil in a wet winter. Dry winter = lots of sun.   [End]

• Re: iodination for the fair-skinned   by trimnut2  10mo   395  Iodine Supplementati

Yep same experience here. ... ... 2 years iodine et al and no longer do I burn. ... ... HR. T2.   [End]

• Re: Hi, I'm looking for someone who has actually done a 14 day water fas...   by trimnut2  13mo   436  Fasting: Water Only

thanks for your reply? ... ... how long did it take you to start seeing these benefits? did your appearence get worsde before it got better? ... ... Some immediately, some longer. Appearance not really changed. ... ... how much importance lies in fasting for consecutive days? would two 7 day fasts seperated by a day inbetween be as effective as 14 days consecutive ... ... Individual responses so hard to say. 14 days would be better than 2X7 days in most circumstances. ... ... What is your situation? What do you wish to achieve? ... ... T2   [End]

Forum Pages
1  2  3 4  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Cancer: Step Outside the Box
If you are concerned about Cancer - this is a must-read book.It ...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We hav...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

216 messages, 479,729 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 54, 4 pages,  29,255,169 page views

"Our physical bodies are made up of [foods]. Therefore, it's logical to expect that if something is wrong with our bodies, proper manipulation of the elements of which they are made will be a major factor in reestablishing health."
~ Jonathan Wright, M.D.

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technology™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.50 sec at 4/20/2014 6:03:12 AM, requested by 54.227.156.177, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=trimnut2 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8