CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums31506 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [1913] Posted by trust2009, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,249,315 page views     161 messages     479,672 topics     13 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
110s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [1913] Posted by trust2009, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 13  
  • Re: this is a debate?   by trust2009  26h   108  Christianity D.

every one is interested to grow in knowing one self before human angry energy destroy itself together with the vessel so it is nice too to have freedom to meet in one place. with all the rest like poor/have-not and rich/have, ignorant and none, together we would have God to help us to form the bad energy into coming into enlightenment as to what about us then the fruit to serve all and nothing secret as a result of division. and every thing can be like a debate so nothing be hidden for those poor people in the dark. and when there is debates the music stop for a while and then start again. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: the sound that makes your mind speak to you   by trust2009  28h   123  Turiya Files

this video is good to understand. ... ... Like this following reflecting how much lazy they are, mostly those working with the government, kings, church: ... From Mark Twain - In religion and politics, people’s beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand (passed on information) and without examination from authorities who have not themselves examined the questions at issue, but have taken them at second hand from other non-examiners, whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing.   [End]

• Re: this is a debate?   by trust2009  31h   86  Christianity D.

you seem not been working for nothing for a right understanding. so you know it yourself and how much clear? Let us do our homework then show it how we did it, for fear that if I say it how it is to me you might agree and stop worrying and thus not see it you self from a clear mind and I would ruin your mind I thinking for you. You see this is not religion as one man for many. it is good for it urge one to have a clear mind and so a healthy body and a lot of love for life enfolding in the right moment and that is a real flower of life. harmony and zest to life and joy without harm. So have ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Re: try to hear this deep sound hardly heard but it moves the heart and ...   by trust2009  31h   30  Christianity D.

the sound is different from that fibonaci - this because I think it is harmonic, unity of sound that make one speak, like the unity of livings things in your habitat as a whole that make yourself one that speak to that place, it is the harmony and peace of that your surrounding. ... there is harmony or connection, all the time rising from very deep level of perception. we have lost this and we say we lost God, the source of life, but it is still there rising for those who can connect. our work must be this unity and no envy for it is the best ever one can know and experience. ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: the sound that makes your mind speak to you   by trust2009  5d   184  Turiya Files

• Re: the sound that makes your mind speak to you   by trust2009  6d   202  Turiya Files

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeM6xiYcKdg   [End]

• Re: the sound that makes your mind speak to you   by trust2009  6d   63  Turiya Files

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuM678WXs0c   [End]

• Re: the sound that makes your mind speak to you   by trust2009  7d   261  Turiya Files

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOZP9SyKMos   [End]

• Re: try to hear this deep sound hardly heard but it moves the heart and ...   by trust2009  7d   136  Christianity D.

so many comments on youtube, their hint has to be known from the self, every one the same basically. ... it must be the undertone that has disarmed this person into helplessness to any chance from hope to solution to those who are in need of something as medicine or tool to experience its finale purpose that is to cure or to use into bringing the organism in harmony and joy for all and all. ... amazing! find yours. it sounds that we have to live only in theory or projection but no experience or a thing or a body to senses as if the world is magic all in the mind of men. How can we trust this w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Impact of a square wave vs a sine wave (video)   by trust2009  7d   74  Zapper  Cross-post

which is the frequency that makes you mind speak creative? I believe there is a sound how much specific, one said it open the one eye. well... nice to be back to life again into that source of every thing. ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xpI00ShS4M   [End]

• the sound that makes your mind speak to you   by trust2009  7d   179  Turiya Files

Any prove for you folks? ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xpI00ShS4M   [End]

• try to hear this deep sound hardly heard but it moves the heart and your...   by trust2009  7d   94  Christianity D.

try it worth it. ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xpI00ShS4M   [End]

• Re: Made for Another World...   by trust2009  7d   71  Christianity D.

when it becomes serious to see matter more clearly you people get blocked, so no friend of focus, visions or image of God. every suppressed energy in you that otherwise supposed to be every thing as God is. all itself whether in action, thoughts, observation, judgeing, eating, tasting, hearing, but you have learn just hearing for just abedience to a dictator of a god or other in form of your leader or partner or boss or producer or money but what about our true understanding that holds experiences and joy in everything whether work, action, shows relationships, expression as you are part o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Made for Another World...   by trust2009  8d   130  Christianity D.

I think the foundation is not knowledge superimposed on that nature but nature as foundation and knowing from it as two flow together not in conflicts to invent useless consciousness as to our trouble to solution in vain. What is the will of men? men’s feat or nature direct fruit, too good, genuine. ... I hate men when they allow so much things dangerous to the health as if the only thing available. until we start to be killed, no, to die sick. nice eh. lucky to have lived a life with free of care. but no money, honey!   [End]

• Re: Made for Another World...   by trust2009  8d   56  Christianity D.

man had a wrong idea always condemning himself or others as a fault, like Fraud who said that we are born with natural violence, like the old priests blaming evil on men for not have rain or the kings with his heroes always thinking that there is an enemy, a dragon to fight, devils, witches so that there would be the winners and their world making the unknown as evil for the mind of men as defense or security. For our present life we are made to fight or flight from the unknown made into fear to our private possession mostly to the rich one as a survival of the fittest, bullies and it has ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Chris Thomas / Terje Toftenes Interview pt5   by trust2009  9d   228  Turiya Files

ask what do you want - for the Law of attraction - they tell you, when one himself has to imagine and do his choice then fill it with things to become the vision seen with the feeling charming-stimulating- enchanting want as equally imagined and causing that want. But using things to have one after the other, the things of their choices then how can that be one’s real want from his own very asking? I think in life this is real trick think that their choice is your choice so that you think it is your doing and so you would feel good as if your doing but in reality it is not and so you are d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Made for Another World...   by trust2009  9d   86  Christianity D.

test your self by seeing what this means, from your post, the following: ... ”For he was looking forward to the city that has foundations, whose designer and builder is God.” (Hebrews 11:8, 10) ... ... And realize that your dissatisfaction is not pointing you away from the good. Instead it is pointing you to what you were made for in the first place—the best. ... ... “Creatures are not born with desires unless satisfaction for those desires exists. A baby feels hunger: well, there is such a thing as food. A duckling wants to swim: well, there is such a thing as water…If I find in myself a desire, which ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Chris Thomas / Terje Toftenes Interview pt5   by trust2009  10d   181  Turiya Files

nice to have time to know the self and feel welcome back to that living joyful healthy harmless life as a body and an identity to this as reference to want to see this in other as the first thought and the second thought, if fallen less, as that very thing, the remedy to give to lead and force back to that again where we are like to be indeed. ... Wait a minute, but how did I get paid? - oh, this is not a thought fighting with the others thoughts as to be the chosen as first thought as a reason to take; it is a though to give, that great feeling of being to be complete. This would render men ...   [retrieve this message]

• how to be happy with the Love of God?   by trust2009  17d   48  Christianity D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgOfNI_QHsI   [End]

• Re: Atheism is a religion... comic   by trust2009  21d   361  Christianity D.

this it happens very dangerous, we live somehow in a psychic realm , more in in bad one, entropic one, one cannot cheat if not cheating himself. be good. ... http://adam4d.com/comics/2013-05-31-batman.png   [End]

• fallen angels try to shoot the messengers   by trust2009  22d   139  Christianity D.

thank you for helping my to see that. ... let us see again. ... what is belief? I think that now religion has become into subconscious that a religion in action and thinking without knowing for the real self. the same the duty for working to make money whether it is real good and want to the life of the self. this religion is an agreed sacrificed to the nature state of existence in the body and in one’s thought as first output to seeing the body of prey. Are men parasitic, hungry to see you the way you are? A doctor sees you at first look as sick incentive to his duty or the cause the money - a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Fallen angels try to shoot the messenger   by trust2009  22d   118  Christianity D.

what is belief? I think that now religion has become into subconscious that a religion in action and thinking without knowing for the real self. the same the duty for working to make money whether it is real good and want to the life of the self. this religion is an agreed sacrificed to the nature state of existence in the body and in one’s thought as first output to seeing the body of prey. Are men parasitic, hungry to see you the way you are? A doctor sees you at first look as sick incentive to his duty or the cause the money - and so he sees you from the subconscious archonic destructi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Society Trap - Joe Rogan   by trust2009  25d   217  Turiya Files

to awake out of this, is very vital now if we want to avoid wars, and many type of useless and unwise suffering ways. it is not a trap if they care for joyful and simple way of life. it is even joyful to thing about it. I cannot see why there is not a way out, why they are working for then? very good video and hard to hear it from someone saying it, no more may be those who speak of their loving good experience, too much control to expect from other thus men lose the good vital things in the past to be given to children. I do not like the mistreatment of the livings as poor beings, in real ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is the one thing God won't forgive?   by trust2009  25d   152  Christianity D.

the healing power is the surrounding that even by seeing it we get healed and this is collective consciousness well now I think we have to see it in instrument to get healed because there is that collective knowledge to get - for those in favor to have but not for all for they want to chose who they hate and love in a very pervert way indeed that they end up hating themselves to death for God would not help them for life but still they lie to believe as if so to betray other poor souls. good day. My Love is for you all. it is the best and do not suppress that.....Love. it is eternal life a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is the one thing God won't forgive?   by trust2009  25d   115  Christianity D.

you see making oneself too small is like killing the body and thinking that this care is abundance profit is illusion. one has to go back to the origin which is not changed By God. Politics power has become very evil sacrifices for the body for they just want money and riches and do not care about life at all and they think now they have to solves it with more stupid machine just to heal us but keep you sick if God do not change your genes and your brain. what is Love for them?   [End]

• Re: What is the one thing God won't forgive?   by trust2009  25d   126  Christianity D.

hell is karma or when the mind lies to actions that lead to reality of light or the truth and life and can keep on for ever to ever destruction while we dream that God is construction with a mind doing action words body and universe and God himself as you see it. energy from anger is harm to the body and to everything one can know but there are men feeding this to their conscious as it bring them power or money or weapon and the blind wanting it. but real life is not like this and very one is going to be very sorry or terrible angry when meeting God and wanting forgiveness and life. we do ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Fallen angels try to shoot the messenger   by trust2009  26d   197  Christianity D.

too hard to be happy and in peace and no harm in our world - so much God has Loved it he sent his son. may be it is still there. fight and run like hell and we find it, too good but no time to taste it. machines can be tasted may be. I taste the dream there is nothing else, all poisoned up to dream. I think when people do not love each other so that real live express itself in joyful formation and feeling and mind blow wonder they dream a box or prison or security as a form protected by a god but not the individuals making the whole, very weird minds of those in control.   [End]

• Re: Fallen angels try to shoot the messenger   by trust2009  26d   161  Christianity D.

the scientists wants to go in the mars and colonize it with 40 people and live for ever from inside a box and to make all the planet a box, they want to be like the theory of the alien as if doing it to this world, our planet. future.   [End]

• Re: Fallen angels try to shoot the messenger   by trust2009  26d   154  Christianity D.

I think the one who wants to know a lot he ends up distancing himself from his other same organism, from a living relationship with other in experience and its awareness, so that he could think theories freely without having to proof them in living. He thinks that this is easier and emotional free and thus relationship is bad. I think this is a way real irresponsible as if living always learning and in the mind can move a mountain but has nothing to do with living a life. So he can lose his mind after tomorrow dream and lose that real dream coming from the past in experience to now moment ...   [retrieve this message]

• Alan watt, very open,too,hard,the,plan,of,gods   by trust2009  27d   95  Christianity D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66iq40acSGM   [End]

• Re: Fallen angels try to shoot the messenger   by trust2009  28d   265  Christianity D.

what about if men say to you you are a son of god of God. a part of the whole, not like isolated part and hating the isolating one to rule by power of forces and rules, hear that video, it has good part to judge. to be free ask never to be controlled. be in real love thus free and in control of no one willing to harm you. But there is that one behind that Love. you. that god wants sacrifices, too bad, now for money and a pleasure that kills. hardly can stand the thought of it. peace. check your breathing.   [End]

• Re: this short Alan watt ten minutes about Jesus super.   by trust2009  28d   107  Christianity D.

a copy to analyse ... http://karmajello.com/mind-spirit/philosophy/alan-watts-bible-manipulation-natural-dentity.html   [End]

• this short Alan watt ten minutes about Jesus super.   by trust2009  28d   126  Christianity D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1qui6pC54A   [End]

• Re: Fallen angels try to shoot the messenger   by trust2009  28d   199  Christianity D.

some thoughts from alan watt about Jesus, very nice. this is the long one but there is just ten minutes one to see if you have no time, I post them both and listen again ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY28PJZY5eo   [End]

• Re: Fallen angels try to shoot the messenger   by trust2009  28d   224  Christianity D.

I think he saw this following video: ... I like to add, for hope of more clear mind to see the best in the heart beyond any poor desired wont from the unconscious ridden of fear, that our thoughts are coming from the same place to appear as power when forced otherwise one seems in hell to know nothing and to face that fear of unconsciousness as Satan himself. What if there is no fear in the unknown, what comes out of it? one might think that darkness comes out and so he has to think and move to live in his ego light or people egos working together in that power to walk the path of that making ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Re: churchianity versus true Christians   by trust2009  30d   285  Christianity D.

do we have a believe to wake up. for my God name. more ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• churchianity versus true Christians   by trust2009  31d   223  Christianity D.

the new thought into life after forgiving and seeing into life is a religion of the heart alive in whose who live in Christ of in the tree of life, the true conscious that man’s heart really wants to feel and see as God himself, who is positive to his appearance - who has both mind and heart his or His. see outside and inside together with your heart and mind and do not lie for something is not yours lest you become blind, no separation, while the mind desire and the heart reject or while in reality destroying and illusion evolving and developing just for two dimensions enough for power sa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Re: Keshe Foundation Fells Threatened and Released Full USB Stick Info   by trust2009  33d   330  Conspiracies

I got something interesting to know from a facebook having blogs introduce by one of the comments in facebook here liked to it. many interesting stuff - this man seems want to hold nothing for himself to expose what has to be right but others do not to protect their harmful benefit held in secret referring to harm to health and conflicts and wars. it sound men do not want people like Testla but like Hitrer. ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: do your will move anything bringing endless benefit?   by trust2009  36d   277  Turiya Files

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuANDlrTHyI   [End]

• Re: you cannot worship God?   by trust2009  37d   222  Christianity D.

what we want to put into consciousness and so be happy with life itself from inside out that no one needs to hide for his sin or a law to send poor men in prison or to death sentence or to abortion or to a burden or food that dissolves our life, the body or the self or the soul if you like or your consciousness that your Love want you. what is my or your awareness, not now, my hope and yours not the same for we have not Him to dream His creation, what is your, is it that which comes later to be late for your heart is forced behind to follow the mind or God to follow men or Satan in men’s ...   [retrieve this message]

• you cannot worship God?   by trust2009  37d   151  Christianity D.

we cannot worship God from knowing and not being in the same time for we cannot make God from our forced poverty with our work forcing the thing we want without His Love to Life; our way is not to life being forced by a spirit that has no, to begin with, life in order to invent life that do not sustain it. it is a spirit, Like Satan himself as destructive energy tempting to hold on life while dying, destine to die and this is the malevolent in the heart of men doings. we are betraying our selves because we do not care of each other believing in things instead as if sources of life but junk ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Does it anyone agree distance can creat beauty between lovers?   by trust2009  38d   215  Christian Healing  Cross-post

yesterday, my thought was on this distance, interesting that nothing I can think and not see it a day after. it was that two words in my language mibeda and imhabba or in English the root of this meaning is separation or hate and the other love or an act of arming or holding in arms in totality. If in distance you include thing of nature its image brings you into your and hers conscious pleasing to real live that you joyful to the heart and harm to no one then that distance is right. the distance, the relationship between two person and the cause of that exchanges brings what - more life o ...   [retrieve this message]

• about miracles, do we want them? explained.   by trust2009  39d   210  Christianity D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD8grqXhSqY   [End]

• Re: Breaking Gods Code 1 & 2   by trust2009  41d   340  Christianity D.

on one of the comments in youtube said about the book of the Lamb as a guide to Garden, can i take a look?   [End]

• I heard first part next this one- good   by trust2009  42d   111  Christianity D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkvmhfODMyo   [End]

• Re: What random accidents are incapable of accomplishing.   by trust2009  42d   199  Christianity D.

how can one bring an energy beyond that evil anger in men that keep them in the dark so that they would not know you or listen and understand you and know that this evil is going to kill as well because it would invent a way in their mind in opposition to them as if they thought this is against others right to hate and not their path to salvation. very stupid indeed what we are forced to learn and project and again force to formulate to find out that the evil will in the heart had to do with all this doing. so bring what you really want not just for agreement or acquiescence or fear not pl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What random accidents are incapable of accomplishing.   by trust2009  42d   161  Christianity D.

I think mankind are going to be brought to extinction by the way men think and force themselves to be - this happens because they learn to believe that living in a mind is save but not living in a body, so it is right to destroy nature for it is evil. you see they have invented a temple to sacrifice men and generate thoughts that can abide in lifeless body or in symbols or rules or indeed in their power to control others and caring at all what is right or wrong. this evil to take place has created what is real right for life is destroyed for control sake for no one can ask them for mercy f ...   [retrieve this message]

• civilization claim by the elites, not us.   by trust2009  43d   97  Conspiracies

... Are we risen from the alter in the temple That Jesus wanted to destroy? ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKuwTKEXNwY   [End]

• Re: Proving God through the design of life.   by trust2009  43d   178  Christianity D.

MST, You wonder like me, and investing the talent to the Kingdom every move you make be it in thinking in doing in behavior, in spirit, in seeing in every thing as God is every things as motion process existence and the conscious seeing it, the Love that brings time very slow so that you can see and enjoy it as God created. the trouble is men have no time for it so not love and no seeing it and thus it cannot enter into their hold as life. Men think Love is boring but five hours in Love the mind sees five seconds and thus men can see the work of God before them and that is not boring at al ...   [retrieve this message]

• do your will move anything bringing endless benefit?   by trust2009  43d   242  Turiya Files

there are many commends on youtube which are interesting to know how others think and from you too not to forget you. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byqy249bXkc   [End]

• Re: Proving God through the design of life.   by trust2009  46d   283  Christianity D.

you are thinking this way may be. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXBnrLPVTVY   [End]

• Re: can this be seen at will   by trust2009  46d   279  Turiya Files

does emotion give form to what one think, can one have right thing as he does not like it, where it effect us in life? ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JiYLR0tSp4   [End]

• Re: A Living Prayer   by trust2009  47d   190  Christianity D.

this thought come to me so I have to tell you but I never like to stop nice observation of reality. it is my dogs when they see me they react with a happy face forgiving me for the sake joy and I see beauty of that face like the beauty in a baby and this is the first responds and not first thought or calculation of people when they see you to use you so much it haunts them the thought of a price in their head that first prevent them from smiling genuinously at you. but in life men have forced to smile more then that smile real in the flesh another real force from God. a shame on those who ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A Living Prayer   by trust2009  47d   158  Christianity D.

oh, then the John 8:1 I am the light of the world he whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life. now I see this and what one needs to see light that agrees with ears and not walk in the darkness and not other walk in the darkness if I do not care to control them just with ears first then to see light , can we have them together every time given by ears, theory is first to teach yes but this is learn from light already and God appear in Light first then voice. how can I make this pieces of ideas together in the bible if not my Heart first which see light ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A Living Prayer   by trust2009  47d   165  Christianity D.

one thing more, is that, Prov 3:6 saying, ”In all your ways give ear to him and he will make straight your footsteps. but I would like to ask why not also give eyes to him as well so that we can be more sure with witness, for what can witness if not the eye? can we err with just ear? and what is the prove? other men, do you see and claim to see more then others and not allow others to see, who want to stay in the darkness? my debate, you do not like eh folks, who is in control totally in you? king solomon? you want to know more then the truth you know so far then seek more of him even with ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A Living Prayer   by trust2009  47d   155  Christianity D.

sorry I left out the best word - that is I compete with you bbut first i am to know it from my heart where it would tell then from others before me and you would agree with me as witness, that make us one with him but it is from the heart into expression of his creation not just in words but much more just allowing it every where as our Lord is every where - when and so on. shit I still have errors to correct in my life but in my heart I am get close to God, do you want to know?   [End]

• Re: A Living Prayer   by trust2009  47d   167  Christianity D.

I compete with you but first I am to know it from my where is would tell then from others you would agree with me, that make us one with him but it is from the heart into expression of his creation not just in words but much more just allow it every where - when you are working for other and for your self and in nature when you see it and in your dream when he comes in and when you die, what is there waiting for us? wow, you see God knew that You were going to put and that I knew it from my heart first, now it is your turn again and again, we are children of God, right?   [End]

• Re: vektek,do you like the predator?   by trust2009  47d   182  Christianity D.

but do Jesus or you or me come in life not to see what was or is to be seen because we are angry and what fruit keep us away from God fruit? Can I know only Love without anger? but then again I know how to get into Love again and not make use of anger for evil to control men into harm as if my food? what is our food that is so tasty to us and free us from more that we do not want and why we force other into harm to steal their work and symbols be it in a piece of paper as money or a thing of so called high price that separates us from other that we call them poor and people to run and hate ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: vektek,do you like the predator?   by trust2009  47d   192  Christianity D.

it is nice to observe Love, or you say it holy spirit, or energy of life, or that which is seen from eternal evolving into our impression to be reflected, these are words for the same thing. but I say it for my self Love as emotion that add with life to all From God into his creation and it is also a wonderful feeling for pure heart to see God. you can imagine and feel and work from this Love that has no time and space into life as miracles. why men do not like this? you can really have that and understand and even make others understand and love to have it and to control them to his heave ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: vektek,do you like the predator?   by trust2009  48d   235  Christianity D.

the little piece of cake that do not make happy is that you seek it from gods, from the outside world to be given to you but you do not seek God to give it to you from the inside world within yourself. and tell everyone that there is no God but gods from where you think you feed yourself. but they feed on you and you thing you are benefiting. it is very clear this in the bible but it is not in the intention to understand it first of all. we love them but not love the true source, they work against our body and we have to believe and predenting of giving them love, you fear before if you do ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Predators after Christians on the Internet-BEWARE   by trust2009  49d   226  Christianity D.

why people work?   [End]

• Re: I think mother nature   by trust2009  49d   178  Christianity D.

pander223 months ago ... ... If you name me, you negate me. By giving me a name, a label, you negate all the other things I could possibly be. - Søren Kierkegaard ... I am an atheist. I just got done writing about why I think I should say I’m agnostic, but atheism is really where my truth lies. Being an agnostic isn’t really a position so I have to take one, and agnosticism seems like I’m comprimising my true feelings on the subject so despite there being an infinite number of things we don’t know agnosticism just gives fuel for religious people, who hate gays, fly planes into buildings e ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I think mother nature   by trust2009  49d   244  Christianity D.

I think scientist are fools sacrificing themselves against anything scientific for nature itself. and their invention is biased harboring the spirit of hate to escape with it into hell of their making and why? transhumanism ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyH2D4-tzfM   [End]

• I think mother nature   by trust2009  49d   190  Christianity D.

women are to be more close to nature care thus they must know the truth from God and have men more loving through such care and beyond so that we find God in our service, the true Father, not priests pretending and not sharing their love to us but wanting to control us thus give us their anger and not Love from God. you see that Mother nature is feminine, why? but why men were so frustrated imposed not to serve the thing in womens but force to have it by force against nature Law? how can such a mother so close to the baby and give it such a gift to see nature so deep in the self in the out ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Predators after Christians on the Internet-BEWARE   by trust2009  49d   231  Christianity D.

???? can the envy I have for God be the same Love I have to have our God. I have to turn the envy or anger into Love so I can serve as He serves me, I give some of that Love he gives me to you, how, with sharing the truth for it is ours not mine, it is not a lie to use you but truth to live and this is highest awakeness you or me all can have, I am dreaming, any one like to enjoy this dream with me or you have another dream, I can see that as well, but I like to chance the dream so that you can share it with me with true joy of life that you would not be sorry. think from that source of li ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Predators after Christians on the Internet-BEWARE   by trust2009  49d   241  Christianity D.

it would have more then enough corrected to live in joy and healthy mind and soul and body and spirit and to share this with happiness already in the body not just always coming coming coming with a cursed fix words repeating all the time but in different forms of words, synonims, anti/ please try to understand the worderful spirit of life and its formation before our eyes if we like to have Love to see it? not my love to trick you to a thing I want, my joy is your very life in the same joy. what is wrong with this, folks. I like to tease you to awake up.   [End]

• Re: Hypocrite?   by trust2009  49d   184  Christianity D.

the most beautiful thing is not to be envious to see life in people face, then God speak to you not Satan, the destroyer of lives for the sake of money or power or shit that would the host just in matter of time. what is your witness folks? my happy day and you to share with.   [End]

• Re: Hypocrite?   by trust2009  49d   208  Christianity D.

you see the Father is one and we are sons thus we are home back here with Him as well. but do we welcome ourselves? do we have Love to allow Him in his home my or your home or we must have a private home but I have it and you not, who is our Father then, or my God, I must kill you not to be welcome, you not to have a home and so that I would be proud of my power, what an illusion if Satan - who is I. is not me. so who are you is it I or me? you or me want to know from Him or the source of life or His Home full of life. come back here, where? there or here? where is His home for his sons? t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hypocrite?   by trust2009  49d   225  Christianity D.

try to understand more then not, it is time to do it now and that is our repenting or allowing love to awake you in knowing the truth of life and have a joyful share of it rather then keep on the oppression of what has to be done from control that do not care about life of each of us. we have to free our self from control or really body sacrifices that sins would cause it for the the sake of production that no one like to have to share with in the game that harm. time to know the truth and we need freedom to that and now people without work can do this for freedom, it is a job, also and a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is it a sin to be afraid?... short video   by trust2009  50d   189  Christianity D.

you have to know how to get back and that means in your source when you see trouble and cannot do right things then you will go again and see better but if you tempted and fixed and cannot go back we are in heading to death and no God on out side no love to his creation through our heart and life. would you like this to happen on other for the sake of jobs or money or fear from the politicians or even false priest in the church - may I ask how many more priest there are nowadays and how many more more saints we have now then in the past? what the hell they teach then for all of us to go to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is it a sin to be afraid?... short video   by trust2009  50d   175  Christianity D.

Psalm 119:11 ... Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. ... this is very honest as if saying I will speak your language of life, my Lord, you so loving and in my heart that I can feel so sure that very work done through me is from you. and that is the parable of the talent onto God in our heart, each heart. So my friends what temptation men can have from this God from your all conscious (not conscience) you have and feeling and work and your body in that world you created before the sin needed to come out. David was a king who would stop the evil from starting in t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Re: can this be seen at will   by trust2009  51d   419  Turiya Files

some mythology and architypes ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Jesus Alone is on the Throne   by trust2009  51d   175  Christianity D.

well, a sit can be seen if you like, your approach to a forced knowledge or man forcing it and you hate it for he hurts you with it and the more close the more beats, but nowadays can be with an invisible wipe and that so called frusta, frustration, anger and thus you have to fight against that anger with a harm to the body, well you can call it a spirit so to confuse with that spirit to life and what a wipe on the way to the sit would be? what a walk in paradize. so God can be seen not as a sit. but a state of being. but we have to know so we have to work - I like he works for my , I am l ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Jesus Alone is on the Throne   by trust2009  51d   234  Christianity D.

I think the throne is in the heart yours and mind and others be it a big gun or wheel or little mouse or snake . it him GOd Love or life knowing from within to life but we have turn so much to look for thing outside and fear to look inside, no one can love God if not from that heart or else is evil he is total but men look greedy always outside and never in peace to look that he is inside as well, jesus said himself where we are now to find him as a law in our heart, you see He is Love, and without him he would have no forgiveness for any one not even a little animal as a bee or cricket or ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: the authority allows evil   by trust2009  51d   154  Christianity D.

you see the beauty of this totality that makes what we believe right in and out the heart and that becomes the real fruit, his fruit of life or that gives life, but they deny this to you and why? fear first no money no things no show off and names no me oh like a god and you obey me and pray as if i am your very God and you misunderstand my just to see after. If I am honest doctor I would not accept pay before I heal the people then after yes, then I end up just be paid to keep you healthy and with God. and having blissful spirit and loving emotion and every thing you do from your freedom ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: the authority allows evil   by trust2009  51d   164  Christianity D.

if a doctor has jesus in his heart he can even trust himself for his doing forced by God himself then the doctor is total not double, what he has to know has to reach He who causes him to take care of us as we trust the doctor and we do not need to pray before hand for he would not have prayed before In his name, we have to be total and trusted and loved For Him in the Heart. I ask for totality for I love him in my heart and in every thing I know and what I body knows Him. where is the first commandment we have learned to be total and loving. who is obeying such a wonderful Law, he wants t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: the authority allows evil   by trust2009  52d   194  Christianity D.

of the film two of the three I saw them now. nice. what I think, that prayer would help us in silence in the our heart even if we do not hear it but there God hear it activates in his power as love would do. you know what I mean. simple acceptance as abundance ready to give to those he believes in His present all the time, as it is shown in the film. how to know from the fruit the service from God?   [End]

• Re: the authority allows evil   by trust2009  52d   202  Christianity D.

this is the film of the doctor in parts, what faith doctors now have? this is what it wants to show you. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCTs1Pgm1eE   [End]

• Re: Peace in your place   by trust2009  53d   238  Christianity D.

I love such thoughts of love from forks, please I am not tire or death yet, please more. I love you when you see me if I am in the wrong to His way that nothing can be more Glory and happy. why we than Fall, fear is it? and if we have not fear without God to have his creation in us to see it before us? so Great these thoughts, makes me Love God, I think this make you also? I can destroy your egos folks and rest you in peace as Jesus did, the Love. can we see that. have that energy, pay your life for that what a sweet can be so sweeter. we little minds is this what we want, oh God! thank yo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: the authority allows evil   by trust2009  53d   203  Christianity D.

my English, my sin, correction, first words, - have Jesus not awake his followers from sleep, the hate you or we to know the truth that keep us fully aware thus the unity of what he created for us to be seen and loved indeed for our life and this was his way full aware and we hated him not to know for we have to make a living out of the death, My God and he become God for you to share with him, you with God as God and his Love but not time for it no full awareness to that consciousness of that kingdom on earth. He had that consciousness and you do not want to be aware of it so sleep - well ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: the authority allows evil   by trust2009  53d   203  Christianity D.

have Jesus not could his followers asleep, you hate the truth, his way to life, not sweet for you, honey! I have heard that the world has been faminized while being scared of weakness and becoming weak and the world need you to heal it. you have to be strong for that and no fear of weakness or fear of them evil men with evil spirit just to run and fight, nice spirit forgiveness so to allow God to see what he has for us, what Love can do for or Jesus can do for you? oh, so scary so nagitive, am I? all the rest is for you now if you do not want to rest for ever but not in that loving peace a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: the authority allows evil   by trust2009  53d   205  Christianity D.

it is sub no voice. English language is destine for commercial interest and has no spirit to spirit free from the voice of the free people and the NWO want this to be global, hah. it is like Latin now dead language for it was use only for spirit that could not take care of the hosts, like God speak and God do not know how to live, interesting. what a real world and spirit that is making it thinking supreme while down in the heart, where real God is the One who unites not in our conscious but in his love to us means nothing to us to become the real things to see, there is nothing to offer ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: the authority allows evil   by trust2009  53d   205  Christianity D.

error ... but the whole film in I part in English, i could not come across. I would like to see the second part the half of the whole film, I wonder why removed , the real reason. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCTs1Pgm1eE   [End]

• Re: the authority allows evil   by trust2009  54d   351  Christianity D.

do we real care to grow pathatic old sick people and die or really killed by our spirit and also give this spirit for our children to do the same and look back to see us evil father as jesus foretold. do we know this what I am saying?   [End]

• the authority allows evil   by trust2009  54d   218  Christianity D.

I want to ask why country control products before it is allowed to enter as if this a protection. why not controlling the producers, to start with? Why not protect the poor people who cannot control the products? is this a way to know what is good and evil at free will and this would send us to God and Grace. it is evil sacrifice, why? why the individual is not given the freedom to exercise a real good will in him by being at last trusted for wanting to do good or the best of his best expression without punishment - for example how many doctors who invent a way to heal and were stopped by ...   [retrieve this message]

• can this be seen at will   by trust2009  56d   380  Turiya Files

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhyCY-CkSzA   [End]

• Re: movies of saints on English is controlled   by trust2009  56d   135  Christianity D.

this one is much better as a saint, well poor may be you do not like the example, but poor is a subjective word how do you like to give it a meaning with a Glory of God? ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG5jVcYA1aM   [End]

• movies of saints on English is controlled   by trust2009  56d   152  Christianity D.

there are other films of francis in Italian and spanish much evengalistic, ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMShG6puNI4 ...   [End]

• Re: Avoid religion, pursue Jesus in Spirit.   by trust2009  56d   175  Christianity D.

religious is a control to protect what it was thought vital but this could be caused by a few people for them and not for all otherwise the would not have forced themselves in a position and not letting other to be like them but a politics matter is also a religion the same to preserve the chosen one, rich or else so called and this has the same structure as religion but this get away with it because it is not religion and in this way we are let ourselves doomed and send our children to war and steal and rules evil and this because one makes a living and this is not religion is ok to let i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Excellent teaching on the religious spirit   by trust2009  56d   179  Christianity D.

wow, I am like that stupid woman, well, - life out of that words/thoughts, good spirit versus thoughts/words the spirit behind them that kills, and I think this is what I have been thinking of what is devil or Satan and it becomes this energy into a weapon, and you people can check in all phrophecy to come from this evil seed. this is an opening but one has to help himself to see it and understand for No one can force others to understand - we need love for that as a path of life as thought or words formed by God to life. would we not have this to the one we love or this is has to come fro ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Deep Intimacy with God is so essential.   by trust2009  57d   257  Christianity D.

ed, has brought hope to those sick and in need of prayer and love to heal whereas doctors or authority has failed for they are not part of the body of God you are talking about and that is not a shallowness that you feel for the moment, - nice, whom we are supporting when we feel not so physically sick at the moment. we forget to see from results or objective but from ism to hide fact for those in authority who are really harming and that not shallowness. nice philosophy just believe good for those who destroy us and attack the truth coming in both general and personal views. a body of God ...   [retrieve this message]

• what it mean to be more then meanings?   by trust2009  58d   118  Christianity D.

I have found out that to love Jesus one has to go beyond the representation of symbols and that it takes place by making Jesus, God then he becomes as spirit to connect the Father. just reflect about it and see your self. not when being tired. it makes sense many and many ideas. also like a leap to deliberation from that block as security in the mind of men. this is how you discover how to Love the Father as Jesus did. try it. this idea is started from refreshed by now she can tell us something more of experience of her own. not just introduction and cannot go beyond the security of the me ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: during the time of the end   by trust2009  58d   147  Christianity D.

deception, even the thoughts that speak can really lead you to... my God.   [End]

• Re: Right vs. wrong   by trust2009  58d   234  Christianity D.

oh God do you see the way Jesus referred to? so we can know the truth and life? are we working for that as that way of him, oh no there this that damn money without which I am threatened to die if not have, oh, I disire a sweet pie for my reward. sorry.   [End]

• Re: Right vs. wrong   by trust2009  58d   234  Christianity D.

how can we have God serves us or we want to serve but not he serves us, right, whom we are going to allow to serve us, we do not want right because our serving is greater then him, what a love? Oh God!   [End]

• Re: Right vs. wrong   by trust2009  58d   237  Christianity D.

you can see more right by thinking that at every judgement we see to decide to go on to serve has to be under the power of a good spirit or holy or energy to life, or a power of bad weak disparate unhelped energy or spirit or just said simply, no right light or God making that decision to life. this crossroad or point bring you to the end of doubt to whom you want to serve and be served by God and Satan. so I say who are we? and have the authory to go on and really Love? Jesus gave a wonderful example. at every moment of need God has to decide and not the dead to a decision of those who j ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The Deception of Satan.   by trust2009  59d   170  Christianity D.

the same it is e.g. when one buy something not good then others not know so they would not buy from it. so you want to live alone now, not caring. so your aware is reduced to nothing and men around you are not able to tell you and me how joyful they are and how they really served. you do not think that there are bad people who are in control and you do not care so how do you know the truth? very wrong and you love those who do not love you. not even want to know about it. all is positive because you are fine, now, then, when not, Jesus did died for us sinners and we would be saved, very fu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Has gift of healing ceased? Partly in reply to Rainys video on that...   by trust2009  60d   321  Christianity D.

this in ten part ten minutes ten times ten equal hundred minutes so it is nice film to watch i did and as i liked on tv seeing these biblical nice film so i will see them for i love to hear the way good men speak. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbgUpEd3xzo&list=PL2F3B48D8E6108AD2   [End]

• Re: Has gift of healing ceased? Partly in reply to Rainys video on that...   by trust2009  60d   314  Christianity D.

I could not find this film in English but these films show the way to God and many micacles. there is something we do not know and why is not so common... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbgUpEd3xzo   [End]

• Re: Gods word   by trust2009  60d   185  Christianity D.

you right, and I add with that. ... the trouble in the world is fear that has made men to listen to obey order or what to get from outside the world and so that to say that we are more inclined to be dependent from outside for life and that is dependent from what is known to unknown and has to be supplied by them the rulers and scientist and technologist and inventers and religion leader and suppliers, every thing from the center of hell controlled by them scaring us to death if we do not obey and so we cannot have freedom to connect to God and have from his creation, and a holy spirit and lo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: see if the video here   by trust2009  61d   441  Conspiracies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yZhh2leRJA   [End]

• we live the end of the world.   by trust2009  61d   287  Conspiracies

I think it is too by now to live in nature to save nature and our organism. very sick world and may be now cannot heal if not up to every to live sound as an example and attraction to that beuaty as a law , the path to life, or a force of a joy and free to that consciousness, true one. ... cl=61519712&ts=1392310265&el=embedded&vq=auto&debug%5FvideoId=5yZhh2leRJA&tspne=0&tspfdt=undefined&eurl=http%253A%252F%252Fwww%2Eforbiddenknowledgetv%2Ecom%252Fvideos%252Fchemtrails%252Fclimate%2Dengineering%2Dweatherwarfare%2Dand%2Dthe%2Dcollapse%2Dofcivilization%2Ehtml&tsphab=0&ldpj=%2D39&tpmt=0&stageFps= ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Awesome God   by trust2009  61d   185  Christianity D.

too much noise and I don’t understand the words   [End]

• Re: The Unpardonable Sin   by trust2009  62d   191  Christianity D.

so if one lives in the system to make a living he lives in sins by his work and not by Grace but how this man lives? He lives in the system and you can see that he is using the system right now. now how can he lives by Grace now. pretending to live in God while he lives in men’s world by work, it is just a believe and in reality not a Graze. why? who suffer? you see he cannot do it so he has to see it from the evil side to move to God side just by faith of Graze but action contradicts it. you see. oppositions, always a reason of evil, or feeling of evil or spirit of evil or a force of oppo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Grace, Grace, Grace   by trust2009  63d   172  Christianity D.

what good it does to christian not to know the truth? should I ask the good spirit or bad one? are we coward. did jesus was coward and may be we are taking that example, no, then what we are learning for what he wants to us? what are the real values.   [End]

• Re: Grace, Grace, Grace   by trust2009  63d   165  Christianity D.

I think you right, we have been originated from human sacrifices old times and this has become fear subjection obedience duty self destruction just to come out again the same even worst then before into forcing ourselves to material that kills not only the body but even the soul and spirit and to regenerate we have to stop this evil and not caring and fearing about our way of making a living and then dream when thinking we are free - this is just to cover up again and again as evil grow to subtle and impossible to understand and deal with, and life become even more death and harder to tole ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The Deception of Satan.   by trust2009  63d   196  Christianity D.

that is nice but then doctor, lawyers, producers, want to sacrifice you for earning there living and they do not tel do not sin but the opposite and we all learn a language to be lead to their things and be used thinking it is good until a real harm comes and then they send to hell. even you live in a box and think yourself protected still you need other people for food and friendly loving vibration and doing and need sleep and peace and natural beauty and health and when this is wrong or in the wrong and you deny for the sake of a nice pretended dream and rejecting what is going in the ou ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The Deception of Satan.   by trust2009  64d   199  Christianity D.

no foolery or you men cry like me because so much hell in this world and this is made by men and you men are wrong too. I think sin is reaction against action from God so if one react more then allow action then imballance and so he would run to death, not live long his life healthy and happy. and all thing invent from this reaction is to bring nothing to action and if thing are more invented from action or God side then He forgive more then not and so life is strong and bear pain of life with joy indeed for there would be more energy from him then evil reaction that desolved the body and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Galatians 2:1-5   by trust2009  64d   167  Christianity D.

a baby has to learn and with love can move from God side to others side and live a life really as God gives a real chance to see his creation. why do we want to live for without joy, nothing, just always doomed in sin and learn illusion as if learning is food but no reality as experience and body or children of God or light From Him into forms as He saw from Heaven beautiful. nice eh? Doc10 your post in not for nothing, wake up. you know it.   [End]

• Re: The Deception of Satan.   by trust2009  64d   205  Christianity D.

anger makes us see wrong. to come back in Karma. Jesus said that to understand those in need honestly so one gives the other when hungry or dress, or medicate, visit and so on without holding to the self nothing in secret or false security in no other name then Jesus or God or the integrity/totality or real love and so the work of God is allowed in and not that excuse of any malformation in the self wanting revenge like Hitlar or devil, or fear in a form to appear as in things of weapons. so forgiveness is indeed a process to learn and to lead to the light and experience and truth and life ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Flying Saucers are MAN-MADE Electrical Machines!   by trust2009  64d   268  Conspiracies

ir seems to me that einstein is not better then testla, the authority is not interested in new things to meet the need very smoothly, he wanted to know God but fear of death in others stopped him.   [End]

• Re: The Deception of Satan.   by trust2009  64d   292  Christianity D.

that what is not to be used for that moment to serve is really good for nothing just for burden and to steal lives, what a shame indeed. all invented falsity and never aimed to give rest or breath for we have to learn to make a private source of living and that is against the source from God all the time coming but blocked to dumped senses, for what, just to sharpen more and more the senses and to see their illusions and nothing to satisfy what we really want to satisfy and have the truth.   [End]

• Re: The Deception of Satan.   by trust2009  64d   230  Christianity D.

it is a pattern of behavior very hard to escape for one has to fight for his life. prayer has to come all the time in very need so that one end up ask and receive and this is a respond in the self holding nothing, no laws, rules, ideas, the past, or any interest from outside, to receive the answer from the one who gives to life and not take. you see, we are forced to listen to others but not to ourselves to serve at that moment of need thus every thing comes too late from those in power to save us. but their intention is not to save but to use us. A husband e.g. knows that with most of the ...   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 13  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and December....
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We hav...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

161 messages, 479,672 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 12, 13 pages,  29,249,315 page views

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
~ Ann Landers

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.22 sec at 4/19/2014 5:28:26 PM, requested by 50.19.144.243, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=trust2009 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8