CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums30564 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [194] Posted by whawk57, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,256,044 page views     240 messages     479,734 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
111s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [194] Posted by whawk57, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Re: MMS Produces Visible Results Again!   by whawk57  5y   5,196  MMS Support  Cross-post

I am sure that adding the B vitamin complex supplement will help in your liver in detoxing. ... Cheers ...   [End]

• Re: New to MMS   by whawk57  5y   804  MMS Support

Negative would be my opinion. ... Eat good food and yogurt, with supplements would be my choice. ... Cheers ... DJ White Hawk ...   [End]

• Re: Other cleanses along with mms   by whawk57  5y   909  MMS Support

Hi ... Better try one at a time ... Cheers   [End]

• Re: New member/MMS user   by whawk57  5y   864  MMS Support

Don’t forget that water itself has curing qualities too.   [End]

• Re: I'm not sure what to think of this... can someone relate?   by whawk57  5y   879  MMS Support

LOL ... ... Had that once with 14 drops. Never reached 30 tho. ... 17 x 3 was the the highest. Felt better than ever after a few days of stopping MMS.Sure wiped alot of crap out. lol   [End]

• Re: MMS and Mercury Detox   by whawk57  5y   1,703  MMS Support  Cross-post

I agree, MMS does oxidize mercury and breaks it it down. I have lots of mercury myself , in my mouth, fillings and porcelain bridges, so i was loaded with mercury after all those years. I still keep up with some MMS maintenance and daily mouth washes. ... Cheers ... DJ white hawk   [End]

• Re: sores on gums, advice needed   by whawk57  5y   1,783  MMS Support

Hi there ... As iloveamma puts it,is quite right. No acid. ... Put 2 drops of MMS unactivated in a quarter glass of water, swirl and take some in mouth and swish it around from cheek to cheek for 60 secs, just enough time to activate the solution in mouth. Spit out and you should have slight taste of chlorine in mouth, which shows it’s working. Repeat and finish glass. Do this 3 times daily. ... Wish you success! ... cheers   [End]

• Re: The FDA doesn't recognize MMS   by whawk57  5y   2,697  MMS Debate

I AGREE! ... Jim Humble also suggested that taking more smaller doses is more effective and also suggested that we need to experiment more like Tom or many of us are doing. Saying there is a flaw in Jim humble is not nice. Because there is a flaw in everybody’s systems, even Tom’s. So keep on testing till it makes perfect. ... DJ White Hawk   [End]

• Re: Swine Flu   by whawk57  5y   2,407  MMS Support  Cross-post

Me too. feeling safer with my MMS bottle lol. ... If I caught that virus I sure would hit 15 drops and after an hour another 15 drops and barf it all out! lol   [End]

• Re: My story and some questions   by whawk57  5y   2,872  MMS Support

Hi ... If you use water for dilution don’t exceed more than 10 drops per dose. ... If you use lemon juice as a activator and juice for dilution than go to 15 drops per dose. ... In other words 2 thirds ratio for citric acid and water dilution. Like 4 drops with water = 6 drops with juice. 30 drops with water = 45 drops with juice ... Take your supplements or multivitamins also during the course, 4 hours away from each dose. Have plenty of yogurt in your diet. ... Chronic cases is going to take more time and would be better to split the doses up to more often per day. 6 drops x 5 doses = 30 drops per ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: re: mms   by whawk57  5y   970  MMS Support

Excellent comment Farmgirl. ... Just to simplify: ... More effective on empty stomach. ... Back off to one drop a day. Add one drop more on every third day, this will be a nice slow buildup, if you don’t have a serious or terminal case. ... The number of citric acid drops wouldn’t make much difference with such a low dose. Anywhere between 3 to 10 minutes activating is fine. ... If stomach is very acidic put less citric. If not , use 5 drops to one mms. ... Go as you can bear it, so you can go to work...and stick to one system so you can build your confidence on how to dose yourself. Don’t jump on trying di ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Tingling   by whawk57  5y   977  MMS Support

No negative but positive! That means it’s working. Many things can happen during the mms course. I had that kind of effect when I started too. Don’t increase your dosage just yet. Could be just before the nauseating effect.If it gets too much back down a drop or two. ... Cheers   [End]

• Re: Starting MMS soon!   by whawk57  5y   2,092  MMS Support

Excellent instructions. Well done Europe! ... Thanks for the link! Its closer to where I live. ...   [End]

• Re: Sooo..is it good for candida or NOT?   by whawk57  5y   11,155  MMS Support  Cross-post

candida is so easy to get infected again, in the food, in the environment too. pets etc..... moldy food....spray mms or ozonate food whatever . its the surrounding, in the air! ... swim in sea more often lol change the bacteria scene kinda thing hey stayed up all night so sorry about this and thanks !   [End]

• Re: my friend is peeing blood...will MMS help?   by whawk57  5y   1,271  MMS Support

Claras 6 and 6 should be ok , drink lots of water too ... but do try to find out what it is !   [End]

• Re: Overdid it I think   by whawk57  5y   868  MMS Support

and you don’t know which is doing the tougher job! ... Try one at time first, get to know how it works then slowly combine ..... to see if its even better or worse?   [End]

• Re: Oh My GOD! I think I passed a tapeworm!   by whawk57  5y   8,394  MMS Support

Hi ... No worries! Relax... take it easy lol ... As long you got your MMS bottle you should be safer, plus you can disinfect your whole house ! A spray bottle ! ... Cheers   [End]

• Re: Who has done an MMS enema?   by whawk57  5y   1,571  MMS Support

Hi Tom ... What I meant was measuring in the ”drops” version instead of the metric measurement. ... Cheers   [End]

• Re: Who has done an MMS enema?   by whawk57  5y   1,698  MMS Support

Nice catch cdnfarmgirl ... Thought I might try that one too. ... Ilovamma try one thing at a time! ... BTW, the posted link said lemon juice was used as activator. IF you use 10% citric acid pull back some drops.   [End]

• Re: Who has done an MMS enema?   by whawk57  5y   1,786  MMS Support

But pls stick to the drops system so you know how much you are using as I can see that Toms system was confusing you on how to count.Tom is very decent but technical fella and you cant seem to understand the technical manuals. ... Maybe Tom could introduce us the simplified version? Like how many drops of 5% activate, in a glass as a dose etc. Instead of milliliters, micrograms etc. ... Peace and Blessings   [End]

• Re: Question for silverfox   by whawk57  5y   859  MMS Support

LOL ... Stick to the number of drops so you can count, simplified! Either 5% or 28%. 5 x 5% drops = 1 drop 28% ... Peace.   [End]

• Re: Question for silverfox   by whawk57  5y   935  MMS Support

Hi ... Even if you took just one drop of 5% MMS you can get nauseating or other pains. This could mean you are really bloated with critters and metals. , sorry to say. Start Tom’s protocol or Jim Humbles on half a drop for starters and don’t stop, persevere, keep building up slowly very slowly. You might experience some pains and all those so said side effects. Have courage and faith it will work. ... If it’s nauseating, take less, but don’t stop. Many people have experienced ALL kinds of pain till later then they realize some symptom of some sort disappears. Don’t worry it ain’t going to do any ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Ok, I get it now, 15 drops IS too much!   by whawk57  5y   6,160  MMS Support

Toxic die off. On my first round 9 drops hit that same state you are talking about. On my 2nd course a month later, a 3 weeks course, I managed to reach 17 x 2 with a little diarrhea. I guess its the toxic die off and not the actual poisoning. Poisoning could be my guess on a much higher level maybe 100 drops. Somebody got to this Big D state with only 2 drops.... so its got to be the pathogen giving off the the toxic plus its also chelating metals.... ... ok 17 drops activated with fresh lime juice for 3min and then diluted with full glass of pure natural grape or apple juice. If you goin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: the MMS support forum..'As The BS Turns'!!!   by whawk57  5y   965  MMS Debate

Nice One Tom! ... So sLeaze, pulp bleach does work! ...   [End]

• Re: Has anyone undergone anesthesia while taking MMS?   by whawk57  5y   766  MMS Support

Hi once again ... Pls, just one thing at a time till you build your confidence on how to use mms. I was also confused in the beginning. For your case you could also use Humble protocol like one drop every few hours... or just 1 drop a day etc, till you dont feel anything then add another 1 drop dose like 2 x 1 drop then many days later 3 x 1 drop, etc. But stick to one thing at a time! Till when you know how it works with yourself, then you create some combinations. Stick to one system, if you prefer Tom’s then stick to that. Dont change systems so quickly. ... ... confidence enhancer lol   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Tom, when do you add the citric acid?   by whawk57  5y   1,422  MMS Support

CWK ... When you took 15 drops with citric acid and diluted with water, I mentioned earlier on, not to exceed 10 drops. ... If you mix 15 drops with lime or lemon juice and diluted in juice would be equivalent to the latter. ... And you are supposed to drink lots of water in between.   [End]

• Re: Does Chlorine Dioxide displace Iodine?   by whawk57  5y   1,137  Iodine Supplementati

So MMS wins .lol. Iodine is toxic too. It just has been around much longer. Iodine can be used to sanitize drinking water too. At least in a pool the MMS makes water crystal clear, while you swim in brownish water like in the 1800s. ... Pls no bad vibes, just having a laugh thru this thread.   [End]

• Re: MMS potential dangers/benefits   by whawk57  5y   10,303  MMS Support  Cross-post

Hey wait a minute! Stop right there. Dont take this crystal form. Quarter spoon?!? Are you sure this soduim cloriTe? Maybe this is NOT MMS, or you still have to make MMS. ... Attention with the ’T’.Please write what the ingredients say on the label and percentage too. And where did you get this from?   [End]

• Re: MMS potential dangers/benefits   by whawk57  5y   10,359  MMS Support  Cross-post

Hi ... How many drops did you take? And how as it activated? ... Water or Juice for dilution? ... MMS can help with a lot of things that you suggested. ... Take back a couple drops.Do it slowly in the beginning.And see how things go. If well then add only one drop at time for at least few days. ... ... If you feel its too heavy, then I would suggest Tom’s system. ... This is a sanitizing, upgrading your immune system which can can be very healing. ... But you would have to do it for some months. ... Or you could just put 2 drops in a liter of water or in your drink unactivated until you reach about 10-12 drops a d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: lol, there ya go!   by whawk57  5y   293  MMS Debate

talking to yourself ...lol, ... ok watch this folks and see what this little devil says...   [End]

• Re: Getting well takes time and direction.   by whawk57  5y   3,852  MMS Support  Cross-post

Hi Marlene ... I appreciate your post, you are one of the oldies here...that had some success with MMS *applaud*. ... Wishing You A Long Healthier Life From Now On! ... DJ White Hawk   [End]

• Re: MMS and DMSA   by whawk57  5y   2,469  MMS Support

Hi ... I suggest to do one thing at a time. ... So you can build your own confidence on whats going on. ... cheers   [End]

• Re: mms and possible basil cell skin cancer   by whawk57  5y   920  MMS Support

Hi ... I think you are just dealing with the symptoms of a cause. ... Try to find out what the cause is and the source of it. ... Wishing You Success ... DJ White Hawk ...   [End]

• Re: itching or hives from mms use   by whawk57  5y   2,382  MMS Support

Had it, would suggest to pull back your number of drops and hang on until your D goes away with drinking lots of water.. You sure have killed off alot....or take a break and replenish with supps and good food ... cheers.   [End]

• Re: Supplementing Iron.. Magnesium... etc.   by whawk57  5y   1,879  MMS Debate

sorry accidently clicked   [End]

• Re: MMS and bleeding gums   by whawk57  5y   1,208  MMS Support

Hi ... Sorry, maybe a bit off topic, but dont forget the Vit C!   [End]

• Re: Does Coca-Cola neutralize MMS?   by whawk57  5y   3,282  MMS Support

Hi cwk ... I have been On MMS since march 2008. ... I would like to suggest some things. ... If you use apple juice, make sure its the pure kind with no vit C added. ... I would drop back to 6 drops x 2 daily and stick to that for at least 3 days. Then build up one drop every day or two and if you get nauseous then immediately eat something. And drop back to the # of drops you where on before and stick to that for at least a few days. The effect can come after a few days with the same number of drops, kind of like it builds up. ... If you use water then use 2 thirds of what you would use with apple jui ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: lol, whack absolutely agrees with godmadeusperfect!!   by whawk57  5y   684  MMS Debate

lol hang out down there in that fire hole of yours...lol   [End]

• Re: someone please tell me..where is all the scientific proof?   by whawk57  5y   1,039  MMS Debate

Prove what? ... They didn’t prove anything up till now. Sorry to say. ... They didn’t deal with people having heavy sicknesses, did they? Just in general healthy people testing. ... Correct me if I am wrong. ... Thanks.   [End]

• Re: Tom/trying to make sense of MMS   by whawk57  5y   1,892  MMS Debate

There is no scientific proof yet for ingesting MMS against any disease. So far its been for sanitizing food and purifying water. ... It is the best pathogen killer up to date. So....that could be very useful.... alot of guinea pigs around, like me, have found good results.   [End]

• Re: Trying to get convinced..please share your story   by whawk57  5y   1,162  MMS Support

Hi there, ... For people with terminal cases, I would suggest Jim Humble’s Protocol.   [End]

• Re: Has anyone taken MMS for chronic mrcury poisoning?   by whawk57  5y   2,517  MMS Support  Cross-post

I absolutely agree with you, godmadeusperfect.   [End]

• Re: Phase II, Jim Humble and Jail   by whawk57  5y   1,760  MMS Debate

No it doesn’t.   [End]

• Re: New to this forum   by whawk57  5y   1,015  MMS Debate

Here is some legal products of what Tom is talking about. ... ... http://www.frontierpharm.com/index.html ... ... ... LOL   [End]

• Re: Phase II, Jim Humble and Jail   by whawk57  5y   1,839  MMS Debate

Its not as bad as you think it is. It actually has done me more good than bad.   [End]

• Re: Phase II, Jim Humble and Jail   by whawk57  5y   1,753  MMS Debate

Could you supply that link to where you got this excerpt from a recent Jim Humble email? ... ... Thanks   [End]

• Re: The start of the end   by whawk57  5y   1,284  MMS Debate

ok sleazo, you are right.   [End]

• Re: Is this the end of MMS?   by whawk57  5y   1,325  MMS Debate

Tom: ... Ok Maybe MMS , but if you look in a different label , like water purification it’s there. lol with citric acid too. ... Water Purification Drops ... ... ... Perfect, now what can the gov say ? ... Peace and stop hassling the freedom MMS users. ...   [End]

• Re: The start of the end   by whawk57  5y   1,288  MMS Debate

Congrats to your success . Now You can sell your weaker 5% product to all MMS users. MMS has expanded and there are many more users now. And this is not an end, just an interference. ... Peace.   [End]

• Re: I tried but failed at the protocol   by whawk57  5y   1,061  MMS Support

If you use water for dilution with citric acid activator then I would recommend using up to 10 drops MMS. ... If using juice then up to 15 drops MMS with lemon juice activator.   [End]

• Re: MMS Help   by whawk57  5y   835  MMS Support

Why take MMS,if you are so healthy? Don’t take it anymore, just use it for sanitizing.   [End]

• Re: Girlfriends cousin is dying of Stomach Cancer   by whawk57  6y   2,460  MMS Support

hi Rodney ... Sorry to hear about this but there is a way out for sure and ’how’ is the question. ... I suggest you check out this site ... http://www.cancertutor.com ... if you havent already. ... Read it slowly and carefully. There is a whole lot of info. It has MMS too. ... They are good folks and you could contact them. I am sure they could help that girl’s case. ... Praying for the girl’s health to come back. ... ... ... http://cancertutor.com/Other/Colon_Cancer.html ... ...   [End]

• Re: Someone Prove It   by whawk57  6y   1,375  MMS Debate

hi ... When I took 15 drops activated x 2 daily in my last round i didn’t feel any effects. ... On my first round, around last mid march, I got D and nauseous just on 4 drops once daily. It really is the pathogens giving off the toxins and it depends how your body can handle it. ... I am planning in Xmas holidays on going for 20 x 2 daily level. ... My last round reached the 17 x 2 daily level. ... I have taken 15 drops a few times in between my rounds recently and didn’t feel any effects. IF MMS was really that toxic I would feel the effects every time.But rather its the killing pathogens giving off the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: mms/ fungus / psoriasis   by whawk57  6y   10,506  MMS Support

Hi there ... My suggestion : ... Don’t use activated MMS for candida, but try 1 or 2 drops non activated in your drinks (helping the immune system), and go for other alternative protocols like probiotics, grapefruit seed extract, garlic, iodine, silver etc. ... If you insist on using MMS, then you would better take a holiday for 2 weeks and be ready for shocking the system , and go for the 15 x 2 drops activated, daily for 2 weeks then stop and revamp on vit supplements and lots of yogurt and probiotics. Then go for another round when you feel better and if you had positive results. ... If you have ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: just started mms   by whawk57  6y   1,233  MMS Support

Happy healing   [End]

• Re: just started mms   by whawk57  6y   1,458  MMS Support

hi Dawnbee ... one more thing i would like to say. ... If you are using water for diluting the MMS, don’t go over 10 drops a dose because its stronger than when diluted with juice. ... ... cheers   [End]

• Re: bottom line.....   by whawk57  6y   1,052  MMS Debate

My butt, MMS is good and is effective. Its just the refinement and adjustment on how to use it that is still in the guess work of which you are complaining about all the time. ... Ok Lets make it 5 % then. Any complaints?   [End]

• Re: just started mms   by whawk57  6y   1,438  MMS Support

hi and good luck, dont forget to have some whey or yogurt with your meals....   [End]

• Re: MMS and HPV   by whawk57  6y   7,476  MMS Support

Worried about the dangers? Doubting? Then do it a safer way, slowly. ... Just put 3 drops of 28 % unactivated in a liter of water, 4 times a day, 12 drops a day, and come back in 6 months lol but it really is effective . Water is also a healer. ... Siverfox is also mentioning using 5% instead. ... ... Take the one bottle of 5.5 ounces of MMS and add 11 ounces of water and you would end with with close to a 7% solution. MMS is a 28% solution. I would think that 7% would be gentle enough if you are looking for a gentler cleanse. ... And instead of 3 drops put 9 drops. Like this you can also be more acc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: bottom line.....   by whawk57  6y   975  MMS Debate

That link is all I was asking for ....:( ...   [End]

• Re: MMS overuse poses health issues   by whawk57  6y   1,054  MMS Support

Trust yourself with no doubts.   [End]

• Re: Oxidized Cholesterol   by whawk57  6y   1,154  MMS Debate

Catlin, could you please provide a link where Adam Abraham stated that MMS oxidizes cholesterol in your blood vessels. ... Thank you   [End]

• Re: Jim Humble to Biosafe   by whawk57  6y   1,579  MMS Debate

Well done Jim Humble. ... The debaters couldn’t prove that the MMS protocol is poisonous. CIO2 is not a poison or toxic according to the MMS Protocol levels. ... As of thread : ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1277738 ...   [End]

• Re: Catlin Re: Toxicity and Herxheimer reaction   by whawk57  6y   5,358  MMS Debate

cut that crap justagoodlistner   [End]

• Re: An interesting observation... Water purification   by whawk57  6y   1,910  MMS Debate

why should I? As long as the water tastes ok.   [End]

• Re: Ben Franklin & clinical trials for MMS ?   by whawk57  6y   1,001  MMS Debate

justagoodlistner ... You are such an extremist. Aren’t you? ... I bet it’s you who is the dangerous one.   [End]

• Re: Ben Franklin & clinical trials for MMS ?   by whawk57  6y   1,008  MMS Debate

yeah I agree with j7100 ... In the second book shows how to make a solution in the kitchen. A secret kept away from the general public for years. ... Humble did the right thing to publicize the info in an easy understandable way.   [End]

• Catlin Re: Toxicity and Herxheimer reaction   by whawk57  6y   5,517  MMS Debate

Toxic reaction is from the pathogens die off toxins . ... ... Ok the first time I ingested MMS at 4 drops I got those toxic reactions. ... ... Now when I take 17 drops I don’t get any toxic reaction. Why? Well it seems I don’t have so many pathogens to kill off any more to bring my body to any toxic reaction. .   [End]

• Re: An interesting observation... Water purification   by whawk57  6y   1,910  MMS Debate

Hi Tom ... What I do is put 2 drops unactivated in 1 1/2 liter bottle and wait for some hours. ... But this water is only from tap water.   [End]

• Tom Re: Toxicity and Herxheimer reaction   by whawk57  6y   5,504  MMS Debate

Tom ... ... Fungicides ... ... Yeah but thats probably with on site HCL activator. Yikes! ... ... All our OXICAT generators, on our customer sites, produce chlorine dioxide concentrated solution at 2000 ppm and pH 5-7 and we store this solution in a batch tank from which a manifold feeds the solution the pump(s) for the various application point(s) at a plant. (Our biggest system to-date has 9 dosing points off one batch tank). Our OXICAT Three Chemical Chlorine Dioxide Generators capacities run from 1 kg per hour to 50 kg per hour units. ... ... The principal generation reactions that occur in most generator ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Clinical trials on the MMS protocol.   by whawk57  6y   970  MMS Debate

Maybe you could make tablets or capsules with hi-tech machines instead of using drops. That would be much more accurate measuring for ingestion.   [End]

• Aussies not eating enough iodine   R by whawk57  6y   869  Iodine Supplementati

Hi there ... I thought this would be interesting.... ... ... http://www.sciencealert.com.au/news/20081610-18295.html ...   [End]

• Toxicity and Herxheimer reaction   by whawk57  6y   5,665  MMS Debate

... So you, debaters, say ingesting MMS is poison. ... Here are the symtoms that you say is directly from MMS poisoning. ... Symptoms ... The most common ones include: ... ... o nausea, ... o headache, ... o swollen glands, ... o bloating, ... o constipation or diarrhea, ... o increased joint or muscle pain, ... o elevated heart rate, ... o chills, cold extremities, ... o itching, scratching, nail biting, ... o unusual perspiration, ... o fever (usually low grade), ... o hypertension (low blood pressure), ... o Itching, hives and rash (sometimes assumed to be an allergic reaction) ... ... Well isn’t it from the die off? ... ... ... http://en.wikipedia ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Curious about MMS   by whawk57  6y   1,650  MMS Support

Hi ... I wouldn’t use MMS for candida if I were you. Use some other alternative, like garlic or grapefruit seed extract for an example. Silver is good too and probiotics. ... For Parkinson, this is the first time I heard but maybe it would be worth a try with MMS. Try to sleep without the pillow, like on the back or on the tummy trying to keep you back and neck as straight as possible even if its a half an hour a day. Make sure the bed is straight too. ... cheers ...   [End]

• Re: Treating intestinal bacterial overgrowth   by whawk57  6y   1,939  MMS Support

... Here check this out, there is some good info. ... ... unactivated MMS at 5% ... ... ... ... ... http://www.nzymes.com/product-ox-e-drops.htm ...   [End]

• Re: this is probably the beginning of the end, permanently.   by whawk57  6y   998  MMS Debate

Naa, I don’t think that law is going to succeed. That’s with all supps and vits! There is just too many people taking it. People WILL get up and stand for their rights eventually.   [End]

• Re: End of MMS in Canada   by whawk57  6y   4,513  MMS Support

So that means you will have to buy 31% sodium clorite from BioSafe Australia. LOL   [End]

• Re: mms and hiv   by whawk57  6y   1,515  MMS Support

Wow and Hi ... No,don’t shock it to this extreme! Unless ....... ... Keep steady for while on 10drops for a least a couple of days. Is this 1 or 2 doses daily? Sometimes on the 3rd day of the same doses you hit the D. ... If one dose then stick to 10 drops and do 2 doses. Don’t shoot up 15 drops too quickly, that’s gonna make you real real sick. But when you raise, try one drop raise on every 2nd or 3rd day as long as you know you close to hitting the D. When you reach 15 drops stay on it for 2 weeks then take a break for a week vamping upon some good food and supps and vits. ... Then hit another rou ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MMS medical research   by whawk57  6y   1,125  MMS Support

Nice find Jon!   [End]

• Re: MMS and yeast infections   by whawk57  6y   6,569  MMS Support

yes that happened to me on the 3rd day on 15 drops twice daily on my first course. ... Stop MMS till you feel better and vamp up on your and antioxidant supplements. Take a break from MMS. ... I am sure you killed a big deal of bacteria. When you feel better, just put 2 drops of unactivated MMS in 8 ounces of water or in your tea for 4 or 5 times daily. This will help in suppressing the the new growth of bacteria, till you feel ready again. ... By the way drink lots of water to help to wash down. ... Try to be prepared when you try again, like on a holiday when you don’t have to work. ... ... That’s my sug ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MMS and yeast infections   by whawk57  6y   6,496  MMS Support

MMS does kill yeast bacteria but more on higher doses but take care, that probably means that its killing good bacteria too. ... So like jonsher suggests take extra probiotics and/or lots of yogurt in your diet. ... Candida is probably the most difficult case for MMS. ... Good luck !   [End]

• Re: MMS and yeast infections   by whawk57  6y   6,727  MMS Support

I totally doubt if it’s MMS reinforcing the candida. ... Lower the drops but hang on taking MMS and if it gets worse stop MMS. Get better and wait for a week or two, then go for another round. What I mean is don’t jump to conclusions too quickly. I am positive you will get better results on your second round. That’s my guess. I hope someone will show up who has experience with candida. ... Jana said she had, so maybe you could send her a message? ... or ldsfireguy? ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1062903 ... ... ... I don’t have candida, so i cant tell you with any experience. But I have other ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MMS and yeast infections   by whawk57  6y   6,787  MMS Support

please check this link for more info about candida symptoms ... ... http://www.holistichelp.net/candida.html ... ... What about your diet? Sugar is Candida’s favorite food. If you remove nothing else from your diet, it must be sugar. ... ... ... http://www.holistichelp.net/candida-diet.html ... ... ... If you need to take MMS then also consider a strict diet to be more effective. ... Yeast infections can duplicate fast! Try to keep near your D level with MMS.   [End]

• Re: MMS and yeast infections   by whawk57  6y   6,996  MMS Support

Hi ... Try to stay on 2 x 15 drops daily for 2 weeks from now on.   [End]

• Re: Jim Humble Answers Some Critics.   by whawk57  6y   929  MMS Debate

ok sorry about that, I shouldn’t have posted this.   [End]

• Jim Humble Answers Some Critics.   by whawk57  6y   1,254  MMS Debate

... Have you all seen this? I just found it now. Very nice indeed very nice! ... ... Ok debaters lets see what you got to say.... ... ... ... http://jimhumble.biz/?page_id=22 ...   [End]

• Re: Well, we see it again...   by whawk57  6y   656  MMS Debate

ok #97461 what happened when you tried MMS? ... And I am sorry to hear that you got multiple sclerosis. Are you using conventional medicine? ... Wishing you healing power.. ... cheers   [End]

• Re: MMS only   by whawk57  6y   1,327  MMS Support

woho ... Taking 100 drops ?? in one dose??? Take care this is much too high. I wouldn’t try that.   [End]

• Re: Do I need to make a new MMS solution as Mouth Rinse for Gum Disease?   by whawk57  6y   1,765  MMS Support

Yes thats right you should make a fresh solution every time! ... cheers   [End]

• Re: Kill that taste!   by whawk57  6y   4,111  MMS Support

hi ... Water melon might kill the effectiveness of MMS due to its high vit c content.Instead of water for diluting, try apple, grape, or pineapple pure juice with no vit c added. These have very low vit c content. ... cheers   [End]

• Re: MMS only   by whawk57  6y   1,674  MMS Support

Hi ... No, there is no comparison here. Its not the same thing. If you want the effect of MMS it must be activated. Jim Humble activated Stabilised Oxygen when he found out it was killing disease. Its exactly what we need is chlorine dioxide and not sodium chlorite. ... Sodium chlorite is just a stabilized storage for chlorine dioxide. So it must be activated to give off chlorine dioxide. ... The others of the support forum, got some more info? ... cheers ...   [End]

• Re: 'Kill' as much as you can and fast.Beautiful MMS DROPS   by whawk57  6y   6,910  MMS Support

hi once again ... I started my round with the first day with 2 x 15 drops. No problem, all was fine. ... The second day, I took the morning dose of 15 drops then in evening before going to sleep i added just ONE DROP that was 16 drop dose. Guess what? ... I hit the D. But it’s not a bad case, more like very loose stool being a little watery. ... That’s fine I handle that. I an going to skip today and start tomorrow back to 15 drops dose for a couple of days then I will try the 16 drop dose. ... As for the cancer tumor I have, it feels numb now. That’s a good sign for me. ... ONE drop more !!! ... I started ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I feel so bad   by whawk57  6y   1,315  MMS Support

Freepam, are you alright? I am sure you are better now.   [End]

• Re: you want to know what I dont get hawk?   by whawk57  6y   582  MMS Debate

Thank you catlin ... I will look it up.   [End]

• Re: Well, we see it again...   by whawk57  6y   678  MMS Debate

well well ... ... we talk thru practical experience and you talk thru fabricated established facks (facts) on paper. ... ... you have to understand we are or were suffering for our health. ... ... And MMS helped or is helping.   [End]

• Re: you want to know what I dont get hawk?   by whawk57  6y   547  MMS Debate

I had or have herpes and the symptoms don’t show up any more. Now I am dealing with HPV and cancer.   [End]

• Re: I feel so bad   by whawk57  6y   1,313  MMS Support

Too much toxins and dead pathogens. ... My suggestion: ... Dont take yoghurt or probiotics or bread as it contains yeast as you have candida. ... ... Do not drink water but drink peppermint tea and eat only boiled foods for a few days. ... This will help wash down the toxins and to stabilize. ... ... Take yoghurt or probiotics once you are stable again.   [End]

• Re: Sinus infection   by whawk57  6y   1,341  MMS Support

Ingest MMS maybe you got some bacteria thats causing the sinus   [End]

• Re: I feel so bad   by whawk57  6y   1,402  MMS Support

2 drops daily raise is too much. ... Raise 1 drop a day or every 2 days. ... Have some mint tea. ... Back down or stop if you hit the D. The D wont be so bad this time but try to keep it up and hit the the D more softly!   [End]

• Re: Using MMS to cure my Herpes (HPV2)   by whawk57  6y   1,802  MMS Support

hi there ... you have to keep up with it and be steady, the D might come after a few days. But dont worry so much about that. ... I would say back down to 12 drops and go for a couple days and raise one drop a day after till you reach 15 drops. This should be twice a day. Eg.,One dose every 12 hours. ... If you get the D back down. ... Herpes is a difficult one. Its going to take some time on 15 drops x 2 daily. ... Keep the veggies and fruits with high vit c content away from MMS doses by 3 or 4 hours away.   [End]

• Re: I feel so bad   by whawk57  6y   1,434  MMS Support

You sure got something and its really working. ... Stop MMS for 24 - 48 hours and you will get much better. ... When and if you continue, try not to take MMS with too much of an empty stomach. If you get nauseated, eat something like an apple or plain biscuits or bread with some yogurt and drink water. I am sure you will get positive results especially after the D. And use juice and activate for not more than 4 minutes if you are going accordingly to Humble s protocol. ... Try to pay attention to the color of your stools. ... I got many Ds before but now am getting Bs and As lol ... With me I got yello ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Clarification   by whawk57  6y   2,026  MMS Debate

No sorry but doesn’t confirm anything.There will be a surprise! ... And one day soon this debate forum is going to be wiped right off this site. ... The debating days will be over.   [End]

• Re: 'Kill' as much as you can and fast.Beautiful MMS DROPS   by whawk57  6y   7,007  MMS Support

Yes Thanks JAB ... I know that excellent site and its my favourite, and there is the option of 15 drops x 2 daily of MMS ... http://www.cancertutor.com/ ... . ... I have a home made zapper, and i used it until I found MMS. The Zapper is ok, it seems I am having better results or rather effectiveness with MMS at moment.Maybe because Zapper doesnt reach in stomach. Its still too early to know. Give me a couple weeks and I will update on how its been. ... Thanks again! ...   [End]

• Re: Clarification   by whawk57  6y   2,009  MMS Debate

ok then why dont you donate to curezone.com instead ... cheers   [End]

• Re: Sinus infection   by whawk57  6y   1,530  MMS Support

Hi there ... No dont AND EVER inhale MMS. ... I suggest you start the MMS protocol only in ingestion. ... Follow the MMS protocol carefully.   [End]

• Re: Clarification   by whawk57  6y   2,061  MMS Debate

of course i know what i am doing and what kind of a question is that? ... Its also mentioned in cancertutor.com.   [End]

• Thanks literck   by whawk57  6y   993  MMS Debate

Thanks literck, I know this website ... and its my favorite.   [End]

• Re: Clarification   by whawk57  6y   2,025  MMS Debate

I didn’t stop, just for a break, because I am going for 40 drops a day. ... I didn’t take any vits for 2 weeks.That’s why.   [End]

• Re: Clarification   by whawk57  6y   2,066  MMS Debate

Even if I did contact otimus , you would still doubt me anyway. ... So if you re going prove anything then just prove it for yourself. ... AND WE ALL WILL BE DOUBTING and HEHEHEH ... No bad intentions, its just the attitude here. ... Sorry but I don’t have any cheerleaders and I don’t need any. ... ... This is MMS protocol Debate Forum, not a humble scam debate forum like jon mentioned earlier. ... ... I go by experience .... there is still no established facts on ingestion of CI02. ... More than 1/2 drop of MMS is toxic. Crap! Fabricated fact. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Clarification   by whawk57  6y   2,117  MMS Debate

Well it took me about 3 to 4 months before i actually signed in and took at least another month to actually post something. S o I can see why some people never get at posting. ... Most are just viewers.   [End]

• Re: 'Kill' as much as you can and fast.Beautiful MMS DROPS   by whawk57  6y   6,977  MMS Support

Hi ... Just a short notice here for now. I stopped on day 15 on taking MMS. ... I decided to take a break for about 5 days to replenish some vitamins.I dont take any supplements when i am on MMS, but trying to eat only fresh foods most of the time. ... So now I am taking 3 to 4 grams of vit c daily, multivitamin capsule with royal jelly,ginseng and selenium for supplements.. Eating plenty of yoghurts or sour milk. Yeah I am feeling real good now. ... When i start MMS tomorrow or after, I will stop the vit. suppelments and I am going to raise to 20 drops x 2 daily. ... Dose by dose raising 1 drop at a t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Clarification   by whawk57  6y   2,183  MMS Debate

Sorry I think you are wrong Catlin. I have got private messages in my inbox and its incredible after I posted my thread in the support room. People who are having successes aren’t going public here.They don’t need to be attacked and abused. So there is a private circle going on in here and they couldn’t care less about you debaters. ... You had a ’live’ chance to check some ’live’ proof from otimus. But you didnt bother calling did you?   [End]

• Re: 'Kill' as much as you can and fast.Beautiful MMS DROPS   by whawk57  6y   7,232  MMS Support

Hi Tom ... Just by my own experience, I am taking 15 drops x 2 daily for last 12 days now. And I did not get any diarrhea. This is my second course of MMS. On my first course I had a much rougher time , I got diarrhea already when I hit the 5 drops dose.And it took me almost 2 months to reach 15 drops x 2 level. As I backed down a couple of drops and raised the drops again, I still would get the D. I remember I stayed on 8 drops for a week. So every time I raised, I had to hit The D, to able to raise the number of drops. I thought if I stayed on the same number of drops for longer time so ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: WHAWK pulls through for us!   by whawk57  6y   1,073  MMS Debate

OK Tom ... When you got some algae in the sides of a swimming pool, and the algae wont go away on a regular daily dose of chlor. Then what? Shock the pool with a much higher dose of chlor for a couple of days till the algae finally dies off, right?   [End]

• My hat is off to Jim Humble...   by whawk57  6y   1,023  MMS Debate

My hat is off to Jim Humble and I personally believe he has done the world a great service. I firmly believe that MMS will do most of what is claimed of it. ... ... Lots of people make silly claims about it and diminish the reputation it rightfully deserves. It is a fabulous remedy, but has side effects… ... ... Having said that, I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone who could be helped by it…It is truly revolutionary and the side effects are much less significant than traditional medicine.   [End]

• 'Kill' as much as you can and fast.Beautiful MMS DROPS   by whawk57  6y   7,566  MMS Support

... RESISTANCE can and does build whenever ANY microbe killer is used. period. ClO2 cannot and does not instantly kill every last “bad” microbe all at once…IF it did why then do you need it for so long????? The microbes that are NOT killed are very quickly reproducing and those survivors are passing along their genetic know-how to get STRONGER. For the same reasons antibiotics are a big cause of the resistant bacteria we now face, taking ANY killer will do the SAME. Using anything that puts pressure on another living thing to adapt will cause genetic changes ( mutational or simply gradually ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: WHAWK pulls through for us!   by whawk57  6y   1,128  MMS Debate

Why do you need to take a lot of ’bleach’ to kill cancer? ... Kill as much as you can and fast. The BIG D and puke? ... ok ok so chemo is better? ... ... ... RESISTANCE can and does build whenever ANY microbe killer is used. period. ClO2 cannot and does not instantly kill every last “bad” microbe all at once…IF it did why then do you need it for so long????? The microbes that are NOT killed are very quickly reproducing and those survivors are passing along their genetic know-how to get STRONGER. For the same reasons antibiotics are a big cause of the resistant bacteria we now face, taking ANY killer w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: WHAWK pulls through for us!   by whawk57  6y   1,070  MMS Debate

how do you know it doesn’t help the immune system? ... Cancer cells return to normal cells after the cancer has been killed with MMS. ... Not like Orthodox medicine like chemo , it destroys cancer cells and normal cells, total destruction. ...   [End]

• Re: WHAWK pulls through for us!   by whawk57  6y   1,114  MMS Debate

Thats right! It’s the immune system that uses mms to kill off those ’critters’ like you say.   [End]

• Re: MMS Juice Choice is Prune Juice   by whawk57  6y   3,484  MMS Support

I would stick to the known juices. ... I use a straw and suck down as fast as possible without tasting it. ... Hope this helps too!   [End]

• Re: MMS not working, help please   by whawk57  6y   4,387  MMS Support

... ... You sound a little confused. Persevere and and some patience don’t jump to conclusions so quickly. ... ... Shock the system, try to hit the diarrhea level on MMS. ... ... And/or ... ... Try some mega doses of Vit C at least 4 hours after or before MMS .Or just take MMS at night only before going to bed. and vit c in the morning and in the afternoon. I always pop vit c when i have some breathing problems. ... ... Shock the system, try to hit the diarrhea level. ... ... You could also try H202 ( hydrogen peroxide) in the the steamers. ... ... ... ... I also had some breathing problems on my first course of MMS, which to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MMS and 1st Herpes break out-- Why oh why!!??   by whawk57  6y   2,125  MMS Support

If you are getting nauseated at 7 drops, you definitely have something! Back down the number of drops. ... I suggest to keep up with MMS and don’t give it up, just raise the drops at a slower pace. ... MMS doesn’t cure anything. It just enhances your immune system. ...   [End]

• Re: BIG result just noticed!!!   by whawk57  6y   2,381  MMS Support

Maybe to beat the reduplication of the pathogen, like the pathogens produce faster than whats being killed off, if its too diluted.   [End]

• Re: BIG result just noticed!!!   by whawk57  6y   2,414  MMS Support

Hello Tom ... I started with fresh lime juice then when i moved to 10% citric acid solution I noticed a slightly deeper yellow. I dropped back 2 drops at first , just to see, but caught up on my course in a 2 days. So cutting the dose in half will be out of question.But the difference was bigger when I switched from water to juice dilution. I couldn’t handle the taste with water anymore then. I noticed I could raise the number of drops by 3 drops almost immediately when i was on juice. Then i tried water again and it was too much with the same number of drops i was using in juice. Backed u ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: No color change   by whawk57  6y   1,207  MMS Support

try it with lemon or lime juice. just squeeze the fruit and count the drops. ... maybe your citric acid is too weak?   [End]

• Re: BIG result just noticed!!!   by whawk57  6y   2,438  MMS Support

Hi There! ... Well done! ... But I would consider if you are diluting with water, it should be 2 - 4 drops less than diluting with juice. ... So if you were using 8 drops in water, that would be approx. equivalent to 11 drops in juice. ... No exact calculations here. ... According to Jim Humble’s protocol I think he was testing mostly with juice dilution ... cheers ...   [End]

• Re: MMS & Mosquito Bite   by whawk57  6y   1,660  MMS Support

Hi ... This Is what I do: ... 3 drops of activated MMS and add just a teaspoon of water for dilution. I usually put it in one of those plastic eyedropper bottles( can last for 3 days as long as its still yellow with its smell). Just rub a few drops of the mixed solution on the bite and around it. Might sting slightly but no need to wash it off. do it frequently until it goes away. Do not itch instead put a few drops again. ... Good for skin rashes also. ... I use also for disinfecting my hands sometimes. The bottle is handy to carry around in my pocket.   [End]

• Re: Nothing he has ever said is true or ever was true.   by whawk57  6y   1,658  MMS Debate

The Great Doubters never believe anything, do they? what about us? Doubting us too? ... Like JAB, Jonsher, Otimus and me? ... So you believe we are a Humbler Gang coming to knock out the criticizers? ... Wishing you all well....with no bad intents...   [End]

• justagoodlistner   by whawk57  6y   1,647  MMS Debate

Hey sweet facts of yours and all other complicated inside out facts you laid out around here dont work for me sorry. ... I never do homework. I work purposely only, sorry again. ... And MMS works for me and my friends and family, but for you it doesn’t work (too bad) and that’s the real simple fact. ...   [End]

• Re: very off debate forum again   by whawk57  6y   1,646  MMS Debate

look Mister, you got a problem ? Calling names? ... Experience counts much more than just your thoughts. ... Why dont you just forget about the scam? And get the real guinea pigs here and ask them. Just like me. ... Once again, I said MMS is better than antibiotics by my own experience. ... I have proof for myself. Sorry it isn’t valid for you. Because it seems that you didnt experience it. Otimus is talking through some testing experience.   [End]

• very positive post   by whawk57  6y   1,750  MMS Debate

Nice to see a post like this for a change. These are real creative people. The continuous creators. The practical people, learning thru experience. ... Thanks Otimus. I appreciate your effort for posting. ... ... ... ... The damage done, from the antibiotics is much worse than MMS by my own practical experience. ...   [End]

• Re: Misconceptions about vitamin C...   by whawk57  6y   1,157  MMS Debate

I dont think that is so important anyway. Dont use vit.C with MMS is the message in simpleness so it may be at its most potent state when taking MMS. So Jim Humble is correct. So what if you add juice without vit c added, wont it reach 1 PPM as a minimum IN 3 MINUTES?   [End]

• Re: Host of health problems and want to know if mms will work ?   by whawk57  6y   1,929  MMS Support

You should try the MMS protocol but follow it precisely, start with one drop... ... I am positive it will help, as you have several ailments. Try to change your diet. Quit the greasy stuff and stop the sweets for an example. ... cheers   [End]

• Re: Lady needs Help   by whawk57  6y   777  MMS Support

mms protocol would do it too with a healthy diet   [End]

• Re: Medical HOAX!! Doping up the masses...Just check the death rates!   by whawk57  6y   3,047  MMS Debate

ok game over ... the humble people have done it again. The Winners! ...   [End]

• Re: MMS and Malaria in Africa   by whawk57  6y   882  MMS Debate

yeah he managed to get the word out!   [End]

• Re: why talk about non forum issues   by whawk57  6y   597  MMS Debate

ok ok ... everyone has his own choice and we don’t need you to convince people that are taking mms to stop, when you have nothing to prove anyway. ... You made your own decision and that’s it. Who are you trying to scare off from taking it ? me or others wouldnt give a damn on what you are saying, when we KNOW it IS effective. ... There are sick people out there and its their destiny and its their choice. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Miracle Mineral???   by whawk57  6y   759  MMS Debate

doesnt seem to me the story is changing and plus this is totally experimental. So improvement touches here and there has to be made ...... ... ... then you are going say ”yeah my A**” ... ... too bad   [End]

• Re: Just Curious   by whawk57  6y   648  MMS Debate

so justabadlistener you know it all type. ... so the world is round heh? ... Did you know it was predicted 1500 years ago that the earth is an egg shaped planet heheheh ... and it is. ... and sometimes the accredited sources were wrong .......like wasn’t the accredited sources saying it was flat before? ... I have my own freedom to experiment with MMS ... cheers!   [End]

• Re: Minerals gone - Diarrhea can be dangerous!   by whawk57  6y   13,817  MMS Debate

Ok then after the Diarrhea ,, I stopped for a while. ... One month later, I started at 12 drops till I took 15 drops twice daily for 3 days and didn’t have Diarrhea. Why so? Shouldn’t i have got the big D, from taking all this toxins again?   [End]

• Re: By-products of MMS   by whawk57  6y   697  MMS Support

Thats right Its the chlorine that is the chemical and its a gas,which is needed. ... He says the only by-products are salt and hypochlorous acid (which is used by the immune system.)   [End]

• Re: Am I doing this wrong?   by whawk57  6y   1,147  MMS Support

And BTW, do you have meat in you meals? ... If you do, try to stop meat for a couple of days at least, then have a small portion every once in while, if you cant resist. ... And from where did you order MMS from? ... If all is clear,then you seem to be very healthy.   [End]

• Re: mms question   by whawk57  6y   756  MMS Support

Which one do you trust?   [End]

• Re: Just Curious   by whawk57  6y   718  MMS Debate

Well one thing is, MMS works for me even if I fell in for their story.That’s why I could believe others having success with it too. ... ... Even if the Malaria Foundation isn’t listed, does that prove that they are non-profit? ... So non- profit is just the expenses of the company? What about a nice sedan on the companies name then? Non-profit. Nice office maybe a super duper office? with nice salaries? non-profit. ... I may not know as much as you do, as I don’t come from the US or know its system. ... ... So all the hype that’s going around, doesn’t some of it go for real? ... You know how it is on the int ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Just Curious   by whawk57  6y   813  MMS Debate

Jim Humble went with a partner from Malaria Solution Foundation. ... This company has also sent 40,000 pounds of NutraCea’s RiSolubles to Malawi ... ... ... http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/59432.php ... ... ... ... http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_2006_June_12/ai_n16463614 ... ... ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1150102 ... ... ... I think you shouldn’t be too ”Bruced up”. ... Maybe you got some holes in your copy of the book? ... why did Jim Humble leave this company? ... ... ... ps some humor ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlY0cJmaVU0&feature=related ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Miracle Mineral???   by whawk57  6y   773  MMS Debate

How can you trust anybody here? ... So do you really believe 9700?   [End]

• Re: has anyone been truly cured from MMS?   by whawk57  6y   1,874  MMS Support

MMS has helped many people. What is your protocol? ... ... And whats your diet? ... ... ... ... Haven’t tried this, but will soon: ... could be worth a try. this system could shock your system. You could reach a much higher dose than ingesting. ... ... ... http://www.new-cancer-treatments.org/Cancer/OCC.html ... ... ... or read these carefully and try that protocol ... ... http://cancertutor.com/Other02/AIDS.html ... ... ... http://cancertutor.com/AIDS/Chlorine_AIDS.html ...   [End]

• Re: DMSO question   by whawk57  6y   589  MMS Support

This is very new. I will like try this topically soon.   [End]

• Re: Miracle Mineral???   by whawk57  6y   757  MMS Debate

Why don’t you just fly to Malawi and check it out ... and BTW dont forget to take a bottle of MMS just in case you get malaria and see if it really works. ... ... http://www.uyaphi.com/malawi/malaria.htm ...   [End]

• Re: mms and wine   by whawk57  6y   1,487  MMS Support

Many Greets to you too ... I did it but only occasionally, just one glass and only if you are not in the nauseating or the D level(diarrhea). ... Cheers   [End]

• Re: Am I doing this wrong?   by whawk57  6y   1,275  MMS Support

I think its because you have it after meals. Why dont you try it at least two hours before meals, like on a empty stomach. That’ll also be more effective. When it gets tough ,like nauseous, with me on a empty stomach then i immediately eat. ... And when you make the solution, whats the color?   [End]

• Re: MMS and cancer - protocol recommendation?   by whawk57  6y   5,425  MMS Support

Please also consider this website ... ... MMS and DMSO transdermally ... I believe this is very effective. ... ... ... ... http://www.new-cancer-treatments.org/Cancer/OCC.html ... ... ... ... ... http://www.new-cancer-treatments.org ...   [End]

• Re: Something to think about   by whawk57  6y   1,181  MMS Debate

you are totally right from my side joejoe ... and one more thing for Bruce’s Gang ... so when the dose was too strong and you got the Big D. ... You are saying that its too toxic and thats why you get the Big D. ... So did you check what came out? was it too much clorine? OR was it too much dead bacteria? ... ... :-)   [End]

• Re: Stabilized Oxygen   by whawk57  6y   2,119  MMS Debate

Thanks Tom ... It sounds correct. ... ... I will copy and paste your reply ... ... Thanks again.   [End]

• Re: MMS and cancer - protocol recommendation?   by whawk57  6y   5,472  MMS Support

... No never believe the timing of what the doctor said. Believe in yourself, purify your soul, think positive. Believe there is a way out. ... I know this can be very confusing on which protocol to get on. ... Firstly and very importantly, is to get on a proper diet, certain veggies have also anti-cancer properties, like cabbage, broccoli, carrots,etc.Dont consume sugar, cooking oil except for pure cold pressed olive oil,coffee, packaged food with preservatives,etc. Cancertutor.com is an excellent source so stick to that website. ... I would suggest checking your surrounding environment too. Too mu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: juices   by whawk57  6y   761  MMS Support

I am using pure apple juice with nothing added and its seems to be good for months now. ... It does seem to be just a little weaker than compared to using water. ... Pure Apple juice is my recommendation. ...   [End]

• Re: Stabilized Oxygen   by whawk57  6y   2,217  MMS Debate

no worries jon ... I know mms is effective. ... ... cheers   [End]

• Stabilized Oxygen   by whawk57  6y   2,433  MMS Debate

Another question: ... But what i can see is that mms does work when ingesting. ... According to Bruce 1/50th of a drop is acceptable to create 1 ppm according to the application. ... So if one Stabilized Oxygen drop equals 1/6th of a mms drop. ... As Stabilized Oxygen has been around for many years but with no activation...and it’s accepted by the FDA. ... There is some activation with the stomach acid. ... ... so lets say, some drops of Oxy.(# of drops according to oxy’s application), ingested, non activated, be equal or less to 1ppm inside the stomach ? ... ... I bet no one has this answer yet...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Jon, Bruce   by whawk57  6y   582  MMS Debate

nice one! ... gives me the memories of the early 70s ... peace of mind hippies and freaks   [End]

• Re: MMS - How Deep?   by whawk57  6y   746  MMS Support

If O2 goes so does mms   [End]

• Re: To Whawk57   by whawk57  6y   1,231  MMS Debate

Ok It looks like a scam. Not just one but a few.I agree only if I couldn’t verify all this stuff. ... Humble already mentioned long ago, that he would have to hide and this would all look like a scam but what about the goodness of mms? He spread out the word of what this chemical can do, improve immunity, kill off pathogens to the normal innocent general public. And why was this knowledge hidden from the general public. He is claiming things a bit wildly, but I consider it in a good way, because maybe he is just one step ahead of the gov. The gov cant prove it yet either, at least on the mms ...   [retrieve this message]

• zero! You are such a hopeless case, Purify the water then.   by whawk57  6y   928  MMS Debate

zero! You are such a hopeless case, Purify the water then.   [End]

• Re: Catlin, your answer lies here!   by whawk57  6y   967  MMS Debate

Ok Bruce I will try. ... I got a small question umm ... I don’t know how to calculate all these measures and numbers so if you could just tell me in simple terms: ... What do you suggest in the number of mms drops is safe for ingesting ? per day? ... And what ratio in drops to 10% citric acid with 28% clorite? ... Thanks again Bruce   [End]

• Re: Catlin, your answer lies here!   by whawk57  6y   1,007  MMS Debate

hi there ... sometimes i put one teaspoon of citric acid powder in glass and top it with water till its full, add sugar, sweeten to taste , usually 3 teaspoons , and drink. Its good for my bronchitis, opens up my breathing deep, and its excellent with the first symptoms of a cold, like sneezing, its good for whooping cough too! immediate results. ... so its good to swallow up some citric as well with mms.   [End]

• Re: You are kidding Wackie, right?   by whawk57  6y   879  MMS Debate

what miracle are you talking about? why exaggerate so much?   [End]

• Re: Bruce, Inhaling CIO2   by whawk57  6y   4,480  MMS Debate

I am IN the Light as bright as it can be and I see guys down there in the dark swearing at each other, attacking any newcomers like wolves,engulfed with jealousy and hatred. Glad I got out ....phew ;)   [End]

• Re: You are kidding Wackie, right?   by whawk57  6y   908  MMS Debate

you never see one! thats your thought....   [End]

• Re: i only get 10 % by jim humble   by whawk57  6y   793  MMS Debate

this is not good at all ... I didnt get anything useful from guys except for some negativity. ... And so what if its a scam, most of them come from the U.S. anyway. ... And What about CIO2? is that a scam too? ... And I actually can buy the stuff from a legal company approved by the scam. hehehe clever and sneaky ... Take care folks and Have a good day :)   [End]

• Re: You are kidding Wackie, right?   by whawk57  6y   919  MMS Debate

because they wont waste their time anymore with people like you shouting out names   [End]

• Re: Bruce, Inhaling CIO2   by whawk57  6y   4,425  MMS Debate

Christ, you people can be real evil sometimes.   [End]

• Re: You are kidding Wackie, right?   by whawk57  6y   892  MMS Debate

I am on nobody’s system. Why did you tease me? calling me wackie? you got a problem Mister?   [End]

• Re: i only get 10 % by jim humble   by whawk57  6y   739  MMS Debate

he is already doing a humanitarian deed in mexico. whats your problem?   [End]

• Re: i only get 10 % by jim humble   by whawk57  6y   762  MMS Debate

thats not important and thats no big deal.   [End]

• Re: You are kidding Wackie, right?   by whawk57  6y   892  MMS Debate

that’s just too bad because he ain’t gonna get busted. he’s got to much support now and its growing fast.   [End]

• Re: Bruce, Inhaling CIO2   by whawk57  6y   4,501  MMS Debate

... Yes I have been following all along but silver foxes way is not strong enough for the heavy chronic sicknesses. As I have tried it already. Now I back to zero one, the humbles. I have tried. You know you are lucky you aint sick. Because if you really were you wouldnt be talking this way. ...   [End]

• Re: You are kidding Wackie, right?   by whawk57  6y   932  MMS Debate

what do you expect? you want humble busted? the scam is fda is/was not telling us the truth!   [End]

• Re: You are kidding Wackie, right?   by whawk57  6y   893  MMS Debate

... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1161216 ... ... what about ananda7? ... You still doubt?   [End]

• Re: Bruce, Inhaling CIO2   by whawk57  6y   4,573  MMS Debate

Thanks Bruce. I appreciate your effort in answering. ... ... So around how many drops of MMS activated would you figure when it would start the irritation in your nose, throat, and lungs,when whiffed from the glass? ... ... ... ’’Acute health effects : The following acute (short-term) health effects may occur immediately or shortly after exposure to chlorine dioxide: irritate the nose and throat, causing coughing and chest pain; eye irritation with watery eyes and seeing halos around lights; breathing chlorine dioxide can irritate the lungs causing coughing and/or shortness of breath. Higher exposures ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MMS supporters advice wanted!   by whawk57  6y   763  MMS Debate

why didnt you read the link Bruce put on top?   [End]

• Re: Bruce, Inhaling CIO2   by whawk57  6y   4,440  MMS Debate

Thats what I am asking.   [End]

• Re: Bruce   by whawk57  6y   957  MMS Debate

how much damage? Smoke a cigarette?   [End]

• Re: MMS supporters advice wanted!   by whawk57  6y   791  MMS Debate

Well Humble has never claimed that he invented this chemical. He even started with Stabilised Oxygen anyway. He even mentioned the chemical was invented 80 years ago.And activating was also not his invention. What he did find out is activating with a food stuff acid and making a stronger solution than Stabilized Oxygen for ingesting. ... Humble also mentioned the FDA fine of Stabilized Oxygen for claiming the cures.Why is all those claims hidden all these years? FDA? Until Humble popped it up again. ... And Humble is right as Stabilized Oxygen does kill many diseases. ... It makes me feel that yo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Bruce, Inhaling CIO2   by whawk57  6y   4,561  MMS Debate

So with your personal experience,Bruce, I have a question . This is what i would like to know.Ingesting you never experienced anyone ODing but inhaling is very dangerous.So the fumes for an example of 15 drops activated with citric acid from a glass and whiffing it straight from the glass. How dangerous is that? would it be take me to an emergency room? or would it after continuous whiffing of several months worth take me to hospital with lung damage? ... With your knowledge of this stuff, Bruce. how bad would this be? would be worse than car fumes? tobacco smoking etc.? with garage door clos ...   [retrieve this message]

• Bruce   by whawk57  6y   1,016  MMS Debate

So with your personal experience,Bruce, I have a question . This is what i would like to know.Ingesting you never experienced anyone ODing but inhaling is very dangerous.So the fumes for an example of 15 drops activated with citric acid from a glass and whiffing it straight from the glass. How dangerous is that? would it be take me to an emergency room? or would it after continuous whiffing of several months worth take me to hospital with lung damage? ... With your knowledge of this stuff, Bruce. how bad would this be? would be worse than car fumes? tobacco smoking etc.? with garage door c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Recent Interview   by whawk57  6y   1,042  MMS Support

Hello Folks ... I just found a recent interview with Jim Humble . ... ... ... http://clo2plus.com/blog/archives/8 ... ... ... Just in case anybody hasn’t seen it yet. ... ... ... ... ... http://clo2plus.com/ ...   [End]

• Re: Activation of MMS and Timers   by whawk57  6y   898  MMS Support

With me anywhere between 3 to 5 minutes is fine, only the 5 min one tastes stronger. ... Its better to let it ventilate than covering with my experience.   [End]

• Re: For Whawk57   by whawk57  6y   1,049  MMS Debate

Well too bad Bruce if you are so against it. ... There a lot of people that had good results too who don’t even know about this site. ... Well I read somewhere down the line that you and/or some of your employees have overdosed and ended up in the hospital.Is it because you OD-ed? How much did you take? or is just whiffing the stuff? is that what makes you so worried about others ODing? You are right bruce but we don’t have a ton of the powder. I am not trying to offend you Bruce, but there are some facts which have already been laid down, about cleansing. ... I live in hot country , got a small b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Another one bites the dust, as will MMS   by whawk57  6y   2,041  MMS Debate

you if guys could be more polite and trustable , then maybe i could prove something ... But you are insulting me as humble ass , i couldn’t care, as you being some bruce ass ... I respect Bruce for some knowledge I picked up thru this forum and i respect humble for the idea and the protocol which is not perfect. Nor is Bruce’s. ... What I care is I am on this stuff since MID March. I am one of those lab rats if you like. ... I got some serious sicknesses and there is no medicine or cure thru the big Pharm. ... I’ve been chronically ill for last 26 years. So that’s why I am here as a guinea pig on mms. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: For Joshner   by whawk57  6y   1,034  MMS Debate

Yes catlin I totally agree with you but didnt you just read that someone ’peed in the pool’? whats that got to do with MMS? ... I been seeing this debate for months and there is alot and too much i must say, swearing, cursing insulting..... ... so i thought it would be my turn not insulting. ... the kingdom inside ...I am not all that religious ...couldn’t it be meditating ? ... ... justforlistening ... thats all you good for eh? ... why dont you pass a glass ? ... cheers   [End]

• Re: Another one bites the dust, as will MMS   by whawk57  6y   2,036  MMS Debate

Raw food and lots of water instead of pops was what i meant, sorry. ... ... I have a few chronic ailments and for people like you and me would not like to talk about over the net or in public. I am not cured but I do have improvements. These are for me to my satisfaction and not yours. So what facts? Prove what? show you all my personal stuff to some strangers? If its proving it to my self I think that should be it. ... I have been on this protocol since mid march and been observing this forum very carefully. There are no facts to give to you. You all will be squabbling all year looking for facts ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: For Joshner   by whawk57  6y   1,063  MMS Debate

So Why All These Insults? ... Did You forget that the Kingdom is within you? ... Did you forget that the whole world you are looking at is just a mirror of yourself? ... Did you forget that you are just defining yourselves when you are defining the others? ... Did you forget that when you are insulting someone out there is insulting yourself? ... Stop looking and judging each other and start ’seeing’! ... And start helping others the way you want them to help you. ... Peace upon all ... ...   [End]

• Re: silver fox   by whawk57  6y   814  MMS Support

Hi there ... What? you want to be Jesus ? or Buddha? ... ok they healed people. are you a prophet.... ? you aren’t but beware ”The Kingdom is within you.” ... So help to yourself to what God has created and you can manifest it! ... God BleSS ...   [End]

• Re: Another one bites the dust, as will MMS   by whawk57  6y   2,098  MMS Debate

MMS is effective and the protocol, but what was not considered before is that the lifestyle has to be changed too. MMS is a helper to clean up a bit faster, but it wont work if you continue that old dirty dis-eased style. You wont get any better if you keep on smoking and drinking and gambling and eating those greasy chemical pizzas and burgers. ... ... I have had some good results with MMS but one has to keep replenishing with good raw water and food. I bike around a lot more ever since. Just save yourselves some time and peace, just keep things as simple as possible and stop complicating th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ok, i'm out of pre mixed activator.. easiest?   by whawk57  6y   842  MMS Support

thats right! fresh...   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Herpes Treatment News
World-First: Clinically Trialed Single Application Herpes Treatment.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Silver Bulletin e-News Magazine, ”What the Coming Food Collapse Mea...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

240 messages, 479,734 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 240, 1 pages,  29,256,044 page views

"Drugs never cure disease. They merely hush the voice of nature's protest, and pull down the danger signals she erects along the pathway of transgression. Any poison taken into the system has to be reckoned with later on even though it palliates present symptoms. Pain may disappear, but the patient is left in a worse condition, though unconscious of it at the time."
~ Daniel. H. Kress, M.D.

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Proven Mirena Detox
The Only Legitimate Detox for Treating Mirena Side Effects in 30 Days o...

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Rid of Your Unbearable Symp...

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Mirena Detox

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Mirena Detox

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.62 sec at 4/20/2014 8:28:07 AM, requested by 54.205.221.22, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=whawk57 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8