CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums35371 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [2117413] , Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,263,537 page views     428 messages     479,778 topics     14,116 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
19m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [2117413] , Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  400  700  1000  ...  14108  14109  14110  14111  14112  14113  14114  14115 14116  
  • Re: Australia Centre for Digestive Diseases   by Xelaetaks  19m   9  Parasites

Thanks, I may try to see if a doctor would be on board. Besides amoeba one of the protozoas mentioned there is actually one that showed up on a stool test. ... ... Recently saw a doctor that was open about it and even talked for a little how doctors in US may be missing on these infections (mentioned seeing a doctor in St. Louis about it). If they would work with the doctor to send meds that could potentially be helpful. ... ... Question is if there is still a bigger parasite would the amoeba come back, or maybe it can help at least. If their protocol and working with a doctor can help get rid ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Liver cirrhosis/hepatic encephalopathy cure   by wifeonamission  20m   8  Liver Flush  Cross-post

Hi, ... I don’t know how your Grandma is doing but I hope she’s still hanging in there... my husband has cirrhosis and was hospitalized for encephalopathy at the beginning of the year, but he is doing much better now. His MELD score was 17 and just 3 months later it was a 9, thanks to alternative treatments (which were NOT suggested by doctors... we had to do our own research... thank God for the internet!). I just wanted to tell you, I learned a few things that can help. Probiotics definitely help, and can cut the risk for encephalopathy in half. If you would like to read more about this, I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: scalp parasites: need relief   by WisingUp  28m   12  Parasites  Cross-post

Could be a good one for many: ... ... Chiggerex 2x power. ... ... 10% benzocaine ... ... other ingredients: ... ... Water, peg-2 Stearate se, peg-2 Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Propylparaben, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, peg- 8 Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Pyridoxine HCI, Cholecalciferol, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Fragrance ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Re: rust fungus threatens wheat crops   by Newport  29m   22  Ask Trapper

• Re: Taking iodine and having amalgams   by Musicat  31m   15  Iodine VWT

I am, finally. I have several root canals and I want to get them out.   [End]

• Re: Could use your advice on how to   by trapper/kcmo  33m   13  Ask Trapper

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/04/18/the-trouble-with-rice/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0   [End]

• Re: Well that didn't take long...   by Newport  41m   18  Rife

Try adding some anti-magic.. ... ... dwell 86400 ... program 3 ... ... #################################################################################### ... # Title: Ouroboros - a ”magical” attachment to pathogens ... #################################################################################### ... label 0 ... ... backfreq 1 1002.7782 50 ... backfreq 2 199611.2819 50 # stays hidden from immune system ... 7455366.4668 # Octave from (29104.592)   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: rust fungus threatens wheat crops   by johng  41m   17  Ask Trapper

• Re: Bladder infection or irritation?   by LonghornFan29  43m   12  Urinary Tract

Do basically I’m dealing with a bladder infection again?   [End]

• Re: Stomach spasms and Heart issues!   by Enyorker  43m   6  Anxiety  Cross-post

I can totally relate to this. How is it going now? Have you learned anything new?   [End]

• Re: Scattering, Suspect Dog Roundworm   by #181886  48m   14  Parasites

... I’ll be honest with you. ... ... ... I’ve heard people talk about, "drawing them out." And they still have them. You talk about drawing them out. There are just more where they came from. That seems a bad strategy to me. Very bad. ... ... ... To hell with that. I want them to simmer down. I don’t want any more of a skin problem and want less of a skin problem... not, "drawing them out," to phuque with me even more. ... ... ... No. I want them to simmer down. To go back to the gut and live a relatively benign presence with regard to my life experience as a whole. They are not going to be t ...   [retrieve this message]

• The "So Called Paleo Diet"   by chef jem  49m   14  Blog: Chef Jem

Dr. Weston A. Price made most remarkable discoveries and contributions to real nutrition science (as opposed to the hype and hysteria prevalent among advocators of fad diets and nutritional products). The findings of Dr. Price were drawn directly from his direct contact and study of a number of different isolated cultures around the world. In addition he dedicated himself top years of painstaking lab work that continues to inspire researchers today! One of the greatest discoveries and contributions made by Weston A. Price was regarding the essential requirements for a level of health (tha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Could this be Candida?   by Rachel123  52m   8  Parasites  Cross-post

Maybe I have both :/ ... ... There’s just too much of it coming out (and for too long) for all of it to be tapeworm - I also have large white chunks in my stool along with the sesame seeds. I don’t know if I should post a picture of it or not.   [End]

• Re: In Deep Trouble. Need Help.   by desperately seeking health  54m   7  Adrenal Fatigue  Cross-post

hmmm the Kombucha I was drinking always made me bloat and feel horrible, I thought it was die off but now i’m thinking maybe it was a histamine reaction.....where do I find out more about this? Is there a list of low histamine foods?   [End]

• Re: Has anyone cured Lyme using Rife Digital Professional?   by parazapper  56m   9  Rife  Cross-post

http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2164395#i ...   [End]

• Re: IMAM   by Newport  57m   34  Ask Trapper

See my Lyme flare up around Easter post a just a couple of days ago. ...   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: rust fungus threatens wheat crops   by Newport  58m   28  Ask Trapper

• Next Phase In America   by ChaztheMeatHead  59m   20  Conspiracies

Americans stood up at the Bundy ranch, China stood up even further and beat 4 police thugs to death. Be looking for this next phase in America. ... ... Graphic pictures! ... http://countdowntozerotime.com/2014/04/20/will-this-eventually-happen-in-america-warning-grafic-pictures-china-violent-government-thugs-beaten-to-death-by-angry-crowds-after-they-killed-a-man-documenting-their-brutality/ ...   [End]

• Re: More Than 10,000 Jews Fought For The Confederacy   by #183862  62m   8  Ask Trapper

mark002   [End]

• Was Mike Ruppert suicidal?   by ohfor07  65m   35  Ask Trapper

...   ... ... ...   Talk from November 15, 1996 ... ... ... ”I brought this information out eighteen years ago and I got shot at and driven out of the LAPD.”  The man who made this statement 18 years ago is dead by ”suicide.” Just like Gary Webb the San Jose Mercury journalist who broke the original ”CIA dealing drugs in LA” story.  Just like Mark Lombardi the artist whose work carefully documented the Bush-Bin Laden family money laundering operation - before 9/11.  Just like J.H. Hatfield who documented George Bush Jr’s drug abuse and arrest for cocaine possession.  Just li ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded The FBI Assassination of Ibragim Todashev Exclusive Interview with Wife ...   by turiya  79m   19  Conspiracies

... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• rust fungus threatens wheat crops   by johng  80m   31  Ask Trapper

... virus killing pigs, drought, GMO crop failures, GOM disaster and now this, a wheat fungus... almost seems like someone is trying to cut off the food supply... /s: ... ... ... ”Scientists are warning that wheat is facing a serious threat from a fungal disease that could wipe out the world’s crop if not quickly contained. Wheat rust, a devastating disease known as the “polio of agriculture”, has spread from Africa to South and Central Asia, the Middle East and Europe, with calamitous losses for the world’s second most important grain crop, after rice. There is mounting con ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded "Domestic Terrorist" Responds to Harry Reid   by turiya  93m   15  Conspiracies

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Prof T: Thanks for this.   by trimnut2  106m   38  Iodine VWT

Prof T: ... ... ””I find it a strange coincidence also that iodine is used commercially to make acetic acid, and ACV is primarily acetic acid itself.”” ... ... An interesting curio at least, thanks. T2.   [End]

• Re: Calcium in my Thyroid   by Raider  131m   42  Iodine VWT

Hummm... I was told my a couple intuitive people over the past few months I should be drinking Apple Cider vinegar. I did for a while and got off track. I guess I should get back to drinking it. Thanks for your input.   [End]

• Re: Please help me identify these!?!?   by Firecracker  131m   11  Parasites

http://curezone.com/aa/?1049258 ... ... ... ... Posted new pics...   [End]

• What blood work do I ask for?   by Raider  133m   21  Iodine VWT

I’m sorry to be a pest. I am due for my annual physical, pap and blood work. ... I will be asking for testing on all of the below but would like to know what blood work I need to ask for the Thyroid and Adrenals From my understanding the customary one will not always reveal if I have Thyroid issues. I have had saliva testing which showed I had Adrenals that were not functioning. I was told passed supplement stage. ... I appreciate all your expertise. ... ... Estrodiol ... Estrone ... Estriol ... Progesterone ... Testosterone ... Vit D ... The regular blood work that’s customary   [End]

• Re: Q's about jasmine flowers, diatomaceous earth, and grapefruit seed e...   by MulberryTrees  134m   13  Parasites

My first parasitical remedy was DE and I had very good results! Passed small and large ascaris almost daily. It does take some time to work though, start your dose small like one teaspoon a day for a few days and see how you feel and work your way up. ... ... Where I went wrong is when I decided supplement the DE with wormwood, walnut hull and clove tincture. If I had just stuck with the DE alone I might not be having the problems that I have to today ie: scatter, migration in various parts of my body including my head that they absolutely do not belong and now are much harder to treat! so be ...   [retrieve this message]

• Burning/soreness in nose after use?   by jay1220  137m   16  Colloidal Silver

I have a question, I am on my fourth day of taking Sovereign Silver two sprays in each nostril 2x a day due to a sinus infection with constant mucus in the morning. It doesn’t burn when it goes in, but there is this soreness and slight ache against my bone/cartilage and up inside a bit if that makes sense? Is this normal? It’s only on my left side like if I pinch my nostril shut there’s a little pain. ... ... I hope it’s not from it being too strong or appying it for too long. FWIW I no longer am waking up like before with green mucus. It just about feels cleared up, not sure if I should conti ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Calcium in my Thyroid   by Professor Terguson  143m   42  Iodine VWT

According to Dr. Jarvis who was an old country doctor and wrote several books on Vermont folk medicine, and one on arthritis, certain minerals buildup because of the foods we take in.. He proposed taking apple cider vinegar on a daily basis as it would acidify the body and remove buildups of mineral deposits like calcium. ... ... he also proposed taking iodine or general health... there seem to be alot of similarities between ACV and iodine.. I find it a strange coincidence also that iodine is used commercially to make acetic acid, and ACV is primarily acetic acid itself.   [End]

• Re: scalp parasites: need relief   by NeverGivingUp  144m   25  Parasites  Cross-post

You are welcome   [End]

• Re: Post Candida Cleanup   by risen87  150m   11  Candida  Cross-post

No, the nystatin didn’t seem to harm me. Nystatin is fungistatic which means it didn’t kill it off, it just put it in stasis and kept it from growing more out of control. What put a huge load on my liver was use of coconut oil, sf722, oil of oregano etc. I would kill it off in massive amounts without enough probiotics to balance it out, then feed the yeast with food mistakes in a vicious cycle that led to toxins being released into my system over and over again. I was and still am extremely toxic and trying to find some way to cleanse (especially my liver).   [End]

• Re: B-heal by Aelmed   by Esstee  151m   37  Ask CureZone  Cross-post

Induction most certainly does sound interesting. Would love to see some tests carried out with this. I’d gladly try it myself though I doubt I’ll be doing anything under such pricing. That being said, I’m confident the prices will come down as the design may be simpler than the traditional electrode one. ... ... Great find btw.   [End]

• Happy Easter Indeed !!   by trimnut2  160m   28  Iodine VWT

Yep, Happy Easter to all. ... ... Hey trapper, ... ... Granted description possibly more appropriate: ... ... Leda and the Swan. V=Zeus. ... ... T2   [End]

• Re: scalp parasites: need relief   by Tugger  160m   30  Parasites  Cross-post

Thank you so much for taking the time to post   [End]

• Re: Dr. Bernard Jensen Centennial Celebration Web Gallery + Links   by Chef JeM  177m   3

Thank You Leslie! ... ... The Gift of Dr. Jensen is truly Life-Giving! ... I’m so grateful got to meet and sit with him about 33 years ago. ... He accepted my request to interview him (in the early 80s) fo...   [End]

• Re: Am I making CS or IS?   by kscmac  3h   13  Colloidal Silver

Good info for those who don’t understand!   [End]

• Re: Is it normal?   by intrstelr  3h   12  Parasites

Just my advice, but some of these you may not wanna take. Spirulina is good, but unless the supplement is all natural, you shouldn’t take it.Vitamins made in a lab, many agree it’s best to get them from food. Digestive enzymes n probiotics, I wouldn’t try taking more strange organisms. Some probiotics are made from spoiled milk bacteria. Definitely not something to take ever, especially while detoxing. Zinc n magnesium are metals. If you take a supplement make sure it doesn’t have any of the metals. 18mg of iron in a typical vitamin is well over the level of an overdose. Vitamins are known ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: confirmed   by glaxony  3h   36  Ask Trapper

saw two little kids today, one is just a few months old and the other is not quite two yet ... ... one has a longer than normal head, like very slightly cone headish ... ... one has a slightly rounded head that I would describe as a little bit pumpkin headish ... ... both have plenty room for bigger brains than most people have ... wonder what kind of geniuses they are ... gonna become ... ... i have a male friend who is my age ... he was adopted and knows nothing of his real parents ... he has some social anxieties and ... remains single at nearly 60 ... his head is kind of pumpkin too ... ... they’re here ... they’re living amo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Video Embedded Dealy Plaza that day was just packed with assassins   by trapper/kcmo  3h   49  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 20 17:31 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... By: StingRay ... Tags: ... ... ASSASSINATION ... ... COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA ... ... DICTATORSHIP ... ... POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION ... ... VIDEO ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Back in 1973, Richard Nixon was tape recorded worrying about the truth coming out about ”that Bay of Pigs thing.” ... ... ... What the heck was he talking about and why was he so worried? For the first time ever, we answer that question is greater detail than you’ve probably ever heard. ... ... ... When Nixon was Vice President under Eisenhower, Eisenhower gave him the job of putti ... [Image Embedded Here] [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Could use your advice on how to   by glaxony  3h   38  Ask Trapper

In my experience the worst grains are the least processed. Whole wheat whole grains are contaminated with rodent shit and piss and hair and the FDA allows a certain amount of this. The more bleached and highly processed grains have had that crap filtered out. Whole grains and shin rash seem to go hand in hand for me. Highly processed bleached white flour not so much. So I avoid raisin bran because guess what is in one of those two scoops…two poops. Ha Ha. Read up on what all contaminants the FDA will allow in grain products and that might help.   [End]

• Re: Modern Medicine May Not Be Doing Your Microbiome Any Favors   by longterm  4h   33  Candida  Cross-post

What is your view on unpasteurized Kefir? I was drinking pasteurized Kefir because I read it has way more probiotics than a probiotics pill. Then, I found out it is the UNPASTEURIZED Kefir that has more probiotics, not the pasteurized Kefir sold at regular grocery stores. I was going to try the UNPASTEURIZED Kefir, but layperson said it would make me sick with diarrhea (from animal bacteria that is not killed). Then again, helpful digestion enzymes are destroyed in pasteurization.   [End]

• Re: Grains n starches when avoiding parasite-friendly food   by intrstelr  4h   8  Parasites

I’ve definitely stopped eating both except the occassional cane sugar (organic) or evaporated cane juice, n i don’t tolerate either so I’ve stopped. Yeah, I don’t understand why they would put that in bread? I’ve read it can cause like every health problem. N that bread expands because its colonizing. How do places still use this idea?   [End]

• Video Embedded The New World Order and The Kingdom of Stone   by refreshed  4h   20  Christianity Bibl.

• Long Term Distilled Water Fast to Completion   by synthesis  4h   61  Fasting: Weight  Cross-post

... Hey Everyone, ... ... ... I must say, this is an absolutely wonderful forum. I’ve followed many of you through your posts, and learned a great deal about fasting in and of itself. To be honest, I used to think that it was something that insane people did. After doing my research, learning more abou the body, and visiting this forum frequently, it really makes sense. Why not give the body time to rest and clean itself out? ... ... ... I’ve decided that I am fully read to go ahead and launch my long term fast. I attempted one last year, and made it to day 12. The thing that threw me off was that there w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Weight Gain After Water Fast? Please respond FONTY!!!   by mykg  4h   11  Fasting: Water

I know you posted this years ago... but could you explain the chart a little better. I’m having a hard time reading it.   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: The Molecular Enhancer, QXCI-SCIO, Zapper and Bemer 3000   by ghirsch  4h   17  Zapper

... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Creative ways of salt loading   by dc10  4h   54  Iodine VWT

Cool. I love coffee. Will try.   [End]

• Re: The Southern Baptists in the war   by #73053  4h   48  Ask Trapper

Let’s not forget the Baptists that supported slavery as they broke away from the northern flock… proudly called themselves The Southern Baptists   [End]

• Calcium in my Thyroid   by Raider  4h   55  Iodine VWT

I was told by my Chiropractor a couple years ago that I had some calcium built up in my Thyroid and he showed it to me in the xray. ... Any idea what causes this and how to eliminate it? ... Thank You, Raider   [End]

• scalp parasites: need relief   by #183821  4h   73  Parasites  Cross-post

My experience with temporary pain relief for scalp parasites. In agreement that these must be caused by a significant parasite infection in the intestines, liver or colon, as it would seem. Some of us have been exposed to ponds, rivers, insects, animals. Or maybe we ate undercooked pork or sushi or unwashed vegetables. Proper identification is extremely difficult without a great Parasitologist on your side. Do not believe they can be rid of by home remedies although it does help, and that doctor prescribed medication is needed for cure. Hopefully the crippling condition will be recognized, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Liquid vs pills   by sissyk  4h   32  Iodine VWT

okay, ... So iodide is the only thing a person really needs. This is the way we use to be healthy along time ago when potassium iodide was in all of our food supply before bromide. Our bodies will use iodide and converted elemental iodine if it needed it. The iodine docs could not help women with fbd with iodide alone so they added iodine. If they would of used more iodide Trapper thinks that would of done it. Is this right?   [End]

• Re: Liquid vs pills   by Raider  4h   26  Iodine VWT

I feel very stupid because I am having a very difficult time digesting all this. ... So your saying SSKI is the same as LUGOLS.. Okay I got that now. ... ... I’m sorry I don’t understand or why I’m simply not getting this. I honestly have no idea what those up above were talking about. I don’t care about the science or how this works per say just what I need and what will get me back to good health. ... I know this has been on going for several years.. ... ... Thank you for letting me know Amazon has the product and Thanks for being so kind and taking the time to help. ... Thanks, Raider   [End]

• Re: Master Cleanse and Liver Cleanse - overlap   by thomaswall  5h   11  Ask Agnes&Bob1[A]

Al-ong time ago someone on the web someplace said he did just that. A 30 day flush and gallbladder flush every two weeks. And that they came out everyday till none.   [End]

• IMAM   by TWLIGHTOF MORTALS  5h   69  Ask Trapper

Is there an instance when IMAM or even just salt can be detrimental? head/brain issues? Remember reading a post about someone with brain cancer and salt irritated? cannot find it now ... Last full moon was real bad for me, took a few days to go away...this past one not so bad, but today for some reason real bad again.. have not made IMAM yet today. Since Newport posted IMAM, drank it just about every day and only recently started only when I felt it was needed, last week. Mannitol helps immensely and barley malt syrup before bed. ... ... I notice heavy spraying around full moon. a grid in th ...   [retrieve this message]

• confirmed   by trapper/kcmo  5h   37  Ask Trapper

... ... ... RED ALERT REPORT: CONFIRMED:   [End]

• OSU Center For Health Sciences Admits "Morgellons is a multi-symptom dis...   by FreedomWins  5h   77  Morgellons  Cross-post

http://www.healthsciences.okstate.edu/morgellons/index.cfm ... ... What ... ... Morgellons is a multi-symptom disease that is just now starting to be researched and understood. It has a number primary symptoms: ... ... Physical ... Sponanteously Erupting Skin lesions ... Sensation of crawling, biting on and under the skin ... Appearance of blue, black or red fibers and granules beneath and/or extruding from the skin ... Fatigue ... ... Mental ... Short-term memory loss ... Attention Deficit, Bipolar or Obsessive-Compulsive disorders ... Impaired thought processing (brain fog) ... Depression and feelings of isolation ... It is frequentl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Candida or Not...that is the question   by luckyhope  5h   13  Candida  Cross-post

A tug brush and tung gel worked for me. It gets the white coating off of your tongue. It’s helped the most with my bad breath.   [End]

• Re: Orgone products   by Steve888  5h   24  Orgone Energy  Cross-post

I have had good success with these two orgonite dealers: ... ... http://orgoneenergybalancing.org/products.html ... ... http://www.orgonia.bigcartel.com/product/copper-top-full-spectrum-field-pucks ... ... Steve   [End]

• Re: Pyrantel Pamoate: How often can I repeat? Diatomaceous Question.   by MulberryTrees  5h   78  Parasites: Drugs

Ok thanks! You seem really informed about the correct methods one should use with parasites so I appreciate your feedback. ... ... I had to take the Pyrantel again today because they wouldn’t stop moving. I don’t know what is going on with me because just a week ago I wasn’t having all of these serious problems. I knew they were there and could feel some movement but now they seem to excessively active. ... ... I only pray that my albendazole comes quickly. I don’t know how much more I can take and I doubt paralyzing them with the Pyrantel in my muscle thigh is really doing a whole lotta of good, j ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Pyrantel Pamoate: How often can I repeat? Diatomaceous Question.   by MulberryTrees  5h   20  Parasites: Drugs

I won’t be putting DE on my face. My ascaris is mainly in my right thigh, hip, right leg and uterus apparently. I wouldn’t want to put on a DE paste and have them poking and crawling out of my skin eeeek! though I suppose that’s one way to be rid of them. Yuck.   [End]

• Well that didn't take long...   by elan164  5h   33  Rife

Was outside enjoying the sunshine today, doing some yard work. Then the chemtrails started to roll in. Couple hours later and i have a painful to touch swollen lymph node on the back right side of my head along with neck stiffness that radiates from my head down to my back. ... ... Going to try these ... ... Retro.EchoV_(liver.CNS.lymph)_10 ... ... Glanders Septicemia Bio-Warfare ... ... Lymph_blockage+ ... ... Will taking iodine make this worse?   [End]

• Re: Positive for chlamydia negative for everything else- open sores   by trust2009  5h   64  STD

nice to try to confirm the result again in order to see if false one. to me it happened. then follow with higher dose than the standard doze.   [End]

• Re: Neurocysticercosis - Brain Cysts - Albendazole & Steroid Treatment   by Tugger  6h   22  Parasites

ICU I just read the the suggested treatment and can’t understand why they would want to surpress your immune system? I thought a suppressed immune system is why we’ve got them   [End]

• Re: ivermectin injection   by Cimber38  6h   22  Parasites: Drugs

If you take benedryl it helps to lessen the crawling.   [End]

• Re: Australia Centre for Digestive Diseases   by Tugger  6h   15  Parasites

If your Dr’s on board apparently their willing to work with those of us who are overseas. My Dr totally believes that I have them even without a stool sample but he doesn’t know how to help me so he suggested an infections disease Dr   [End]

• How many days straight do people use ivermectin for?   by Xelaetaks  6h   26  Parasites: Drugs

ICU seems to say, 4 days on 3 days off, or two on and off, some people also seem to use it for longer? ... ... Anyone have luck using ivermectin for hpwever many days? ... ... Some also do double dosages, etc. the writings on it say once a week but they also downplay other stuff like prazi, etc. ... ... Thanks   [End]

• e-mail   by MH  6h   89  Ask Barefoot

For a year I have asked that people quit e-mailing using the forum curezne e-mail…”they” continue and the cure zone e-mail makes you jump hoops to answer each e-mail, no doubt making a record, etc….. ... ... People don’t read and continue to use the cure zone e-mail, starting today, those e-mails are erased and all future e-mails erased with no reply……..if they want a reply, they need to e-mail direct or make a post…period. ... ... MH   [End]

• Image Embedded FBI Uncovers Al-Qaeda Plot   by trapper/kcmo  6h   45  Ask Trapper

... ... ... http://www.theonion.com/articles/fbi-uncovers-alqaeda-plot-to-just-sit-back-and-enj,35788/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=Default%3A2%3ADefault&recirc=mens-fashion ... ... ... FBI Uncovers Al-Qaeda Plot To Just Sit Back And Enjoy Collapse Of United States ... ... News • terrorism • World • government • terror • al-qaeda • News • ISSUE 50•15 • Apr 15, 2014 ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Re: from the makers of agent orange   by Newport  6h   59  Ask Trapper

• He Lives   by refreshed  6h   16  Christianity Bibl.

I serve a risen Saviour, ... He’s in the world today; ... I know that He is living, ... Whatever men may say; ... I see His hand of mercy, ... I hear His voice of cheer, ... And just the time I need Him ... He’s always near. ... ... ... He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today! ... He walks with me and He talks with me ... Along life’s narrow way. ... He lives, He live, salvation to impart! ... You ask me how I know He lives: ... He lives within my heart. ... ... In all the world around me ... I see His loving care, ... And tho my heart grows weary ... I never will despair; ... I know that He is leading ... Thro’ all the stormy blast, ... The day of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Could use your advice on how to   by Newport  6h   70  Ask Trapper

It’s not paranoia when you’re right. ... -Mulder ... ... http://www.undergroundhealth.com/toxic-combo-of-roundup-and-fertilizers-blamed-for-tens-of-thousands-of-deaths/   [End]

• Scientists Now Uncertain About Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle........   by Corey  6h   14  Physics

... http://io9.com/5942921/scientists-now-uncertain-about-heisenbergs-uncertainty-principle ... ... Scientists Now Uncertain About Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle ... ... ... 30,342g1 ... ... georgedvorsky ... ... George Dvorsky ... Profile ... ... ... George Dvorsky ... Filed to: Debunkery Quantum Mechanics ... Quantum Physics ... Uncertainty ... Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle ... shutterstock ... 9/13/12 1:30pm ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... EShare to Kinja ... jShare to Facebook ... iShare to Twitter ... rGo to permalink ... ... ... Scientists Now Uncertain About Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle ... ... ... An experiment conducted at the University of Toronto has ...   [retrieve this message]

• from the makers of agent orange   by trapper/kcmo  6h   56  Ask Trapper

http://beyondagronomy.com/newsletter-archive/August-23-2011 ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/trapper/2012/tumblr_m4rcwm8SMO1qfxmszo1_500.jpg   [End]

• Because He Lives   by refreshed  6h   8  Christianity Bibl.

... God sent His Son ... They called Him Jesus ... He came to love ... Heal and forgive ... He lived and died ... To buy my pardon ... An empty grave ... Is there to prove ... My Savior lives ... ... ... Because He lives ... I can face tomorrow ... Because He lives ... All fear is gone ... Because I know ... He holds the future ... And life is worth the living ... Just because He lives ... ... ... How sweet to hold ... A newborn baby ... And feel the pride ... And joy he gives ... But greater still ... The calm assurance ... This child can face ... Uncertain days ... Just because He lives ... ... Because He lives ... I can face tomorrow ... Because He lives ... All fear is gone ... Because ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Pyrantel Pamoate: How often can I repeat? Diatomaceous Question.   by kasima  6h   30  Parasites: Drugs

DO NOT PUT DE ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR EYES! If it gets in your eyes, it can scratch your cornea. Seriously, don’t so this. The foolish things some people do on here just amazes me!   [End]

• Cure for Lead Poisoning?   by mypoorson  6h   11  Chelation

Hey all, ... My son at the age of 9 months old was exposed to lead, and it affected his learning ability and other things. Can Chelation Therapy really remove all of the lead from his body?. I read somewhere that all of the lead can be removed and the brain can heal itself overtime. Is this true?. Or is the damages that lead causes, all permanent?.   [End]

• Crown Him With Many Crowns   by refreshed  6h   10  Christianity Bibl.

Crown Him with many crowns ... The Lamb upon His throne ... Hark how the heav’nly anthem drowns ... All music but its own ... Awake my soul and sing ... Of Him who died for Thee ... And hail Him as thy matchless King ... Thro’ all eternity ... ... Crown Him the Lord of love ... Behold His hands and side ... Rich wounds yet visible above ... In beauty glorified ... All hail Redeemer hail ... For Thou hast died for me ... Thy praise and glory shall not fail ... Thro’out eternity ... ... Crown Him the Lord of life ... Who triumphed o’er the grave ... Who rose victorious in the strife ... For those He came to save ... His glories now we sing ... Who died and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: String Lichens???   by scabdraggr  6h   25  Morgellons  Cross-post

Steve’s Images is my page on FB where I have some pseudo scientifically procured, pictures of fungi. send me a request if anyone wishes to view them. Steve Beddingfield on FB also. ...   [End]

• Re: Could use your advice on how to   by trapper/kcmo  6h   59  Ask Trapper

http://curezone.com/upload/Members/trapper/2013/roundupsplash.jpg   [End]

• Christ Arose   by refreshed  6h   14  Christianity Bibl.

Low in the grave He lay, Jesus my Savior ... Waiting the coming day, Jesus my Lord ... ... Up from the grave He arose ... With a mighty triumph o’er His foes ... He arose a Victor from the dark domain ... And He lives forever with His saints to reign ... He arose, He arose ... Hallelujah, Christ arose ... ... Mainly they watch His bed, Jesus my Savior ... Vainly they seal the dead, Jesus my Lord ... ... Up from the grave He arose ... With a mighty triumph o’er His foes ... He arose a Victor from the dark domain ... And He lives forever with His saints to reign ... He arose, He arose ... Hallelujah, Christ arose ... ... Death cannot keep his pre ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Liquid vs pills   by Newport  6h   88  Iodine VWT

In that process a slew of enzymatic functions, HCG, Brain chemistry and bio available colloidal copper must be present.. ... ... Do you feel lucky? ... ... BTW: The combo of Lead and Mercury break over 4000 enzymatic pathways.. Mercury oxidizes copper into bio unavailable format...and Brain Chemistry..well lets just say the words ’Rumsfeld Disease’.. ...   [End]

• Re: Type 2 diabetes children,diet and advices   by clemenceson  6h   12  Diabetes Type II

hello my dear am taking this chance to encourage that life style,diet,and supliment can help ua charge to controll blood sugar.......if u need more advice check i will advice which one suplimeent,also list of foods u should eat   [End]

• Re: Scattering, Suspect Dog Roundworm   by Tugger  6h   27  Parasites

Im in the same boat but everything I’ve tried so far hasn’t worked. Im currently injecting ivermetcin into my gut and it seems to really piss them off so much so their exiting through my skin and more recently when I have a BM. The drawback is I feel them more now than ever before so I not sure if the medication is actually working or not ... ... For those who have that intense crawling through their face and head apply some DE to your face and neck and let it dry before you go to bed. DE for some reason draws them out. Make sure you put plenty around your eyes even if it means getting some DE ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: String Lichens???   by scabdraggr  6h   18  Morgellons  Cross-post

Guess my new name is pseudo! Seems all my research and hard work has been to avail, my fungi isn’t fungi after all, not according to MJ Middleveen, medical mycologist for the CEHF. I’ve emailed her three times asking for a fungi debate, now I do it openly, let’s debate this Lisa Wallace, let’s see what is actually involved. To give us this misinformation while asking for donations is stealing and lying, in my opinion. Psuedo science? We’ll see about the lies and name calling, THE GAUNTLET HAS BEEN THROWN DOWN BY MJM, LET’S SEE IF SHE CAN BACK THIS UP IN AN OPEN FORUM, preferably talk radio ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Taking iodine and having amalgams   by trapper/kcmo  7h   22  Iodine VWT

you got one thing right - the older you get the more the returns on health stuff diminish. ... ... if you were fifty i would call you a kook. at 70 you have a point. ... ... something else, too. if you have had them that long they were probably made correctly for more stability. ... ... me, otoh, i had most of mine put in byt the air force. i know for a fact the amalgam is easier to work with the more mercury it has in it. guess what air force pukes would do? and they waere so weak they all facilitated replacements in short order. i had fillings that were on their third fresh load of mercury!!!!! ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Could use your advice on how to   by twll  7h   81  Ask Trapper

Here’s a big one about American Wheat. ... In Europe they don’t seem to have our grain problems. ... ... Is Being Gluten-Intolerant an American Problem? ... http://www.motherearthnews.com/real-food/gluten-intolerant-zm0z13aszmar.aspx?newsletter=1&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=RF%20eNews&utm_campaign=08.05.13%20RFSR#axzz2bJf45jJl ... ... ... A Natural History of Yeast, and Why It Matters ... http://calebwarnock.blogspot.com/2012/06/natural-history-of-yeast-and-why-it.html   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Liquid vs pills   by trapper/kcmo  7h   45  Iodine VWT

... "Just different names for the same thing." ... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Liquid vs pills   by trapper/kcmo  7h   40  Iodine VWT

it means that - and the iodine docs say as much - when people are in the end game of iodine deficiency and have been deficient for decades, elemental iodine is necessary to achieve mitigation and correction of the commensurate diseases. dr brownstein wasnt getting anywhere with women with FBD and iodide only. he corrected this by going with lugols instead. ... ... my opinion is that they simply didnt use enough iodide in the first place. and 50mg of lugols is not enough either, as they have slowly learned and corrected. cant blame them for this. they are still major pioneers in iodine supp ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help Identify (Red fleshy bulb) !LARGE IMAGES!   by Tugger  7h   41  Parasites

I had something very similar and from what I could surmise and I may be wrong its a liver fluke.   [End]

• Re: Could use your advice on how to   by twll  7h   83  Ask Trapper

Grain Brain ... January 24, 2014 02:40PM Registered: 2 years ago ... Posts: 1,903 ... Tom C told us about Wheat Belly written by William Davis, MD and now we have Grain Brain by a well-known neurologist, David Perlmutter MD and Bret Stetka MD…as reviewed in Medscape’s Neurology section this week. ... ... Medscape Neurology ... Dementia: Is Gluten the Culprit? ... January 21, 2014 ... ... Editor’s Note : ... In his new book Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth About Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar -- Your Brain’s Silent Killers, Dr. David Perlmutter, Associate Professor at the University of Miami School of Medicine, advocates t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Liquid vs pills   by fullset  7h   39  Iodine VWT

Another 5 star post from the one and only!   [End]

• Re: Liquid vs pills   by grizz  7h   42  Iodine VWT

Are we saying that iodine is not needed by the body at all, and that 100% of the body’s needs are supplied by iodide? ... ... Grizz   [End]

• Re: questions   by miraclehealing  7h   88  Ask Candida Exp.

Can I start them after week 10 on the plan or should I wait until I am completely finished with the plan?   [End]

• Re: I don't know what to do   by Simi77  7h   54  Body Odor

Don’t shower with soap bars like dial. It’s actually not good, at all. It dries out your skin because of the high pH - it’s too alkaline. ... ... I take two hot/warm showers a day (finish with cold water) and I don’t have dry skin because I use a low pH soap which seems to help with the odor much better. ... ... A cheaper one (than SebaMed) would be Feminine washes and Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo. ... ... I would use the feminine wash over the shampoo, though. I find that by itself, the feminine wash is better, but the shampoo leaves a clean scent that I can smell after a shower. Bath soaks aren’t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Could use your advice on how to "scare people" off the grains?   by MarcellD  7h   78  Ask Trapper

How would you go about getting the message across that grains are bad for us? ... ... I have a feeling it would be really beneficial to ask you what you think would be a great way to get the point across to those who have never heard it before? The more direct and scary the better ha. As you can tell Im trying to explain it in a way that will get through and theres gotta be some real dirt on grains that you feel sticks out. ... ... Thanks as always!!!!!!!!   [End]

• Re: I don't know what to do   by Simi77  7h   43  Body Odor

I’ve met people from forums with ”chronic b.o.” and we can never smell each other, haha. ... ... It is so weird... similar social experiences, though. It helps to relate to folks...   [End]

• Re: My Acne Story (I hope it wont bore you)   by Vailhem  7h   13  Acne Cure

You ever looked into iodine/iodide? Dr Sircus is about the best place to get introduced... but, expanding out from there to the actual MD’s doing the research is recommended.. they have books, websites, forums, youtube videos, etc explaining it... ... ... ..but, with that, I still think Dr Sircus has about the best three pieces to introduce someone to it, and they’re short (-enough) & fast (-enough) reads to do over a cup of coffee or tea. ... ... I can’t link to them, but a quick google search should pull them up easily enough. ... Their titles are as follows: ... ... Dr Sircus: Iodine to the Rescue - Ju ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Liquid vs pills   by Newport  7h   57  Iodine VWT

The microvilli of the follicular cells produces an enzyme called human thyroid peroxidase. This enzyme oxidises iodide molecules trapped in the colloid into iodine (the active form of the iodide molecule). This reaction produces peroxide radicals which must be neutralized by antioxidants. The iodine then combines with the amino acid Tyrosine to form mono-iodotyrosine or T1. Then two of these molecules combine to form di-iodotyrosine, T2. The peroxidase enzyme then couples a T1 to T2 to form T3 or combines two molecules of T2 to from T4. T3 and T4 are the thyroid hormones with biological ac ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Liquid vs pills   by grizz  7h   46  Iodine VWT

”you do know that the body can take elemental iodine from KI, right?” ... ... Trapper, ... Are you saying that the body creates enough iodine for its needs from Iodide? Where does this conversion take place? ... ... Grizz   [End]

• Re: Mebendazole possibly not working   by StephAnn  8h   42  Parasites: Drugs

I forgot to ask, Do you know how long the Pyrantel will paralyze the worms for? If they aren’t passed in a certain time frame will they gain their strength back and start breeding again?   [End]

• Re: Taking iodine and having amalgams   by grizz  8h   29  Iodine VWT

I don’t know what iodine does to my amalgams. I have had them in my teeth for my entire life, and I’m still alive and well at 71 yrs young ! ... ... I will die of old age with my amalgams. ... ... Grizz ...   [End]

• Re: Fermented Foods and Candida   by curability  8h   15  Candida

I have never read anything negative about fermented products other than die off if you want to call that negative. I have been making my own sauerkraut for years and enjoy eating it. I can only hope that it is doing well by my digestive system.   [End]

• Re: Liquid vs pills   by grizz  8h   53  Iodine VWT

You can buy iodoral from Amazon.Com. ... ... Iodide & sski are one and the same. ... Just different names for the same thing. ... ... Grizz ...   [End]

• Lori_Marcus_-_speakers_notes.rar   by Newport  8h   36  QXCI/SCIO

You can get the notes via: ... http://www.qxconference.com/speakers/show/5 ... ... ”Got to love the Interwebs” :) ...   [End]

• Re: Someone please analyze my HIGH Fat/Low Carb Candida diet.   by frostymug  8h   31  Candida

I tried eating 3 tablespoonfuls of coconut oil per day and got like pure liquid diarrhea real bad. ... I don’t know what nutritional yeast is but I don’t like the sound of it, even if it isn’t candida. ... You can’t overcome candida without some sort of antifungal regimen. I found that high doses of diatomaceous earth (1/3 cup in 6 oz. of water) at night is good. My favorite antifungal is peppermint oil. 1/4 teaspoonful with coconut oil is like a nuclear bomb on yeast. ... I know a lot of folks on here think you can starve yeast into extinction. That’s pure fallacy. Yeast cakes for baking sit on g ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Impacted colon   by ericbakker  8h   81  Ask Dr Eric

Absolutely! An impacted colon can be the cause of a big belly. Have you discussed this with a colon therapist?   [End]

• Re: Adrenal Fatigue Syndrom in women   by ericbakker  8h   9  Ask Dr Eric

Hi Anca, ... I certainly have. My clinic has treated almost ten thousand patients (since 2006) with Dr. James Wilson’s Adrenal Fatigue Protocol. In this time I have seen patients with AF ranging from mild to very severe burn-out, and several have been borderline Addison’s disease patients. ... ... It IS possible to recover, even with very severe burn-out, but it can take one to two years in bad cases.   [End]

• Re: Fecal transplant for candida   by ericbakker  8h   13  Ask Dr Eric

Interesting you say that, when I was in Australia I spoke with a patient who has had a faecal transplant who had Candida, and it was a brilliant success. only problem was the cost, around 12,000 dollars for the procedure. Ouch. Yes, this therapy is the protocol of the future, and it will possibly put guys like me out of a job. But the only problem is that unless the causes of candida are adequately addressed, the results are likely to be of a temporary nature. ... ... Faecal transplants aren’t always successful either and this protocol is still in its infancy, so until then you may want to con ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: CanXida Remove   by ericbakker  8h   18  Ask Dr Eric

Hi Steve, my apologies, I’ve been away in Australia. You may want to start slowly with canXida, I’ve received many emails from patients all around the world who are having fantastic results with canXida at the rate of one tablet three times daily before meals. Others take six, some nine, and a few are even taking 12 tablets a day. It all depends on you, your susceptibility and how much your digestive system can handle this formula. ... ... Best starting low and building up. CanXida is a formula I’m proud of, a company in Florida called canXida Health asked for my advice when it came to coming ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Borax plus Iodine plus Niacinamide is working   by curability  8h   17  Candida  Cross-post

Some have said that they could not take full dosage sf 722 but less helped them considerably. Many on amazon seem to do well with it even if not on the diet. Have you tried a lesser dose? ... ... Used to be that 722 was much less than candida force but now they are about same price. I tried the mccombs plan couple yrs ago but it didn’t do much for me. I can’t remember if i took 722 full strength or not so I might try it again. Did the mccombs diet in general help you at all? ... ...   [End]

• Re: String Lichens???   by phantasmagoo  8h   33  Morgellons  Cross-post

You’ll notice that the PRWEB link also says this” Borrelia, Helicobacter and Bartonella” were found in skin samples. ... ... Something you have to understand is that DNA causes things to grow in your body that are made out of the building blocks that the fibers are made of So DNA has to be suspect. The only two bacteria known to be able to transfer DNA into human cells are Bartonella and Agrobacterium. Ag is used to GM the food supply and Bart is the leading co-infection in Lyme disease. ... ... I have been trying to get the CEHF to acknowledge Bartonella’s role in Morgellons for well over a year no ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Candida Crusher Supplements   by ericbakker  8h   21  Ask Dr Eric

Sorry to hear about your reaction. It may not necessarily be the Black Walnut extract, it could be one of several things. CanXida is a very potent product, and a ”one of a kind” antifungal. It is the first ”sustained-action” anti fungal yet made, and while it is OK with most folks, there will always be a few who wil react strongly to its killing power. Maybe your doctor could ”muscle-test” (kinesiology) to see exactly which component of CanXida you are reacting to?   [End]

• Re: happy easter curezone!!   by trapper/kcmo  8h   54  Iodine VWT

you must have looked like a goddess working those swans like that.   [End]

• No More Carb Exclusion! I'm going VEGAN, baby!!!   by cleanontheinside  8h   30  Blog: Brightstar - Allowin

So... quick but important post. ... ... I had been trying the ketogenic diet (meat, fish, fats, no carbs) for the past three months. My motivation to lost weight was, and still is, sky high. Could not be higher. But, for some reason (which I thought was motivation/discipline-related), I could not sustain more than five days or so at a time without carbs. ... ... I was also feeling ’acidic’ -- hard to summarise quickly. But that’s what it was. I was craving vegetables --- salads. Constantly, almost. The days where I ate only plain meat (e.g. one steak) were many, and they gave me an extreme feeling ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Liquid vs pills   by Raider  8h   53  Iodine VWT

Grizz, ... SSKI does not have iodide therefor not the one I need at least not now. ... Grizz, I noticed the pills I couldn’t buy they said health practitioner.. do you know of somewhere that I could buy from in the future if I choosed to do so?   [End]

• Re: Creative ways of salt loading   by trapper/kcmo  9h   44  Iodine VWT

same here. in a french press. mmmmmm   [End]

• Re: Taking iodine and having amalgams   by trapper/kcmo  9h   28  Iodine VWT

have you considered dentures?   [End]

• Re: Liquid vs pills   RR Educational by trapper/kcmo  9h   61  Iodine VWT

”The body requires both iodine AND iodide.” ... ... you do know that the body can take elemental iodine from KI, right? ... ... here is the deal with lugols. the way it is reckoned is by the total iodine only content. so in 100ml of lugols 5% with 10grams of KI and 5 grams of I2 in it, this is not 15 grams of iodine. 1/4 of the KI molecule is potassium. so its 7.5 grams of iodine from iodide and 5 grams of elemental for a total of 12.5 grams of total iodine. ... ... the 6.25 mg of iodine in a drop of 5% lugols is 3.75mg of iodine from iodide and 2,5mg of elemental. or, another way, 5mg of iodide and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Orgone products   by chemtrails  9h   19  Orgone Energy  Cross-post

When you order from CTBUSTERS or ORGONISE AFRICA, avoid asking questions as they are VERY BUSY and will feel inconvenienced and may screw your product up with negative energy if you do. Their attitudes are just wrong. So simply, stay away.   [End]

• Re: What Morgellons IS.   by phantasmagoo  9h   11  Morgellons  Cross-post

In the same way that Bartonella is highly resistant to ABX so is MD for the same reasons. If you do the search suggested in the original post you’ll find what does work though.   [End]

• Re: I have this egg/fart/poop smell help mee   by Jacob9093  9h   23  Leaky Gut  Cross-post

Did you find out what was wrong? I’m going through the same thing and I desperately need help... It’s ruining my life.   [End]

• Re: The chapter.. anyone needing help for nerve diseases, email me   by knowledge seeker  9h   22  Muscular Dystrophy

I can’t send the info I sent my brother in law for your doctor as it contains personal info and things and would be overwhelming due to the amount of info in several emails but would be happy to, if you send an email address, send you Dr Schulze chapter from his save your life manual for how he cured nerve disorders ... ... When you send the email, ask me to also send you the chapter with the nervine formulas as this is also needed. ... ... Although I am a big believer in Dr Richard Schulze, I got zero money from any thing I suggest whatsoever whether onn here or otherwise. I do this out of caring ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: happy easter curezone!!   by Ginagirl  9h   56  Iodine VWT

Yes, happy easter everyone; I spent the afternoon by a lake, feeding swans with my iodinated sourdough rye bread; they loved it. They waited for me, ignored all other food items offered. Except for dandelion leafs, as a dessert:)   [End]

• Re: Taking iodine and having amalgams   by elan164  9h   32  Iodine VWT

Ok. The iodine doesn’t oxidize the metal fillings?   [End]

• Re: More Than 10,000 Jews Fought For The Confederacy   by glaxony  9h   80  Ask Trapper

Did any blacks have the opportunity to fight for the confederacy and gain their freedom, or did i dream up that ironic revisionary tweak of history?   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: More Than 10,000 Jews Fought For The Confederacy   by trapper/kcmo  9h   72  Ask Trapper

well, i dont think it was about slavery. my point about it is that the south, always protrayed as drooling idiots (who happen to be able to play the banjo) and rabid racists against jews and blacks, had quite a diverse mix of races in their ranks. i bet the north couldnt say the same. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: QXCI detox programs   by Newport  10h   37  QXCI/SCIO

..almost forgot, this was a key part of her seminar but I kept it in a different list: ... ... BALANCE FOR BRAIN RIGHT TO LEFT | This imponderable homeopathic reacts from excess or supression.   [End]

• Re: QXCI detox programs   by Newport  10h   52  QXCI/SCIO

... If you have a Disease Dictionary run: Toxic Shock Syndrome and Toxic also here is a list I made after the seminar: Lori Marcus - Lyme the Imposter ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... o ... ...   ... ... Description ... ... ... ... 7431 ... ...   ... ... IAG | Larch arabinogalactans for optimizing immune function and for increasing natural killer cell levels. BIOTICS E.N.B. ... ... ... ... 2797 ... ...   ... ... GIARDIA | Flagylated protozoans inhabiting intestines (bowel, colon). Giardia lamblia - Lamblia intestinals is associated with diarrhea in humans. *] ... ... ... ... 2747 ... ...   ... ... MAGNESIUM | Needed for energy ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Brain destroying Genetically Modified six legged T4 bacteriophage is...   by glaxony  10h   76  Ask Trapper

Especially if you can’t afford an electron microscope and/or you live in a country where dark field microscopy has been forbidden!   [End]

• Re: More Than 10,000 Jews Fought For The Confederacy   by glaxony  10h   79  Ask Trapper

Also, on one hand they say Lincoln was all about keeping the unlon united, and on the other hand, they say he got shot because he was going to print government money instead of using the Feds dollars. Pondering that dreads up a little cognitive dissonance unless he was about defeating the evil federal oligarchy though solidarity of a large unlon based on values such as equality among men and liberty for all.   [End]

• Video Embedded Police raid innocent family because of indoor garden, spied on the   by befurther  10h   72  Drug Legaliz.

• Plant Police: Garden Shopping Trip Results in Fully Armed DEA SWAT Raid   by befurther  10h   39  Drug Legaliz.

Warning to those who shop at gardening stores: the DEA may be watching you. ... ... In another disturbing case of government agency overreach, the DEA raided the home of a woman whom they observed leaving a hydroponics store “carrying a green plastic bag containing unknown items.” ... ... The contents of that bag? Organic fertilizer for her hibiscus plants. ... ... Last September, Angela Kirking bought the fertilizer at Midwest Hydroganics in Illinois. ... ... Three weeks later, her home was raided – at 5 am – by four DEA agents and five Shorewood, Ill., police officers, Kirking ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Orgonite effects ?   by chemtrails  10h   13  Orgone Energy

I went to WELZ (dot) US website as well as ORGONE (dot) NET and HSCTI (dot) NET and HSCTI (dot) ORG (why have so many different websites for the same thing?) and the prices they charge in the tens of thousands of dollars!!?? for the stuff that allegedly does nothing and is not guaranteed to do anything than just cheat you out of a huge amount of money. And the support is so rude and arrogant and the websites are loaded with nonsensic texts and links that lead to nowhere. Completely user-confusing if not user-unfriendly. Probably intentionally made to confuse you. I also went to CTBUSTERS ( ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Sharpton was ‘eager to get slice of 1980s coke deal’: pal   by befurther  10h   12  Drug Legaliz.

... A drug trafficker who worked for Al Sharpton’s nonprofit in the 1980s said that despite the preacher’s denials, he was eager to get a slice of the lucrative drug deal captured on FBI surveillance video. ... ... ... “It was greed. He just wanted money,” Robert Curington, 72, told The Post during a two-day interview at his North Carolina home, detailing for the first time how Sharpton stepped into the FBI’s trap — and was then forced to become a federal informant. ... ... ... Sharpton has said he showed interest in the drug deal only because he feared the unde ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Drugs giant GlaxoSmithKline bribed doctors to boost sales, says whistleb...   by befurther  10h   15  Drug Legaliz.

... ... Britain’s biggest drug company, GlaxoSmithKline, allegedly bribed doctors in Poland using money that was meant to be spent on educating patients, according to new evidence revealed today by the BBC Panorama programme. ... ... ... ... ... ... A GSK whistleblower claims that money put aside to teach patients in Poland about an asthma drug, Seretide, actually went towards paying doctors to prescribe more of the medicine. ... ... ... Jarek Wisniewiski, who was with the company for eight years until 2012, worked on a marketing programme across the country in 2010 to push the asthma drug. ... ... ... He ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: More Than 10,000 Jews Fought For The Confederacy   by glaxony  10h   81  Ask Trapper

yes, as I stated in my post, we know that freeing the slaves was not the reason for the civil war, but it was used to garner support for the war, none the less   [End]

• US Sentencing Commission Votes to Cut Drug Sentences   by befurther  10h   12  Drug Legaliz.

... Activist Post ... ... The US Sentencing Commission (USSC) voted unanimously Thursday to reduce sentences for most federal drug trafficking defendants. The move comes as the federal prison population continues to increase, driven in large part by drug offenders, even as prison populations in the states are on the decline. ... ... In the past decade, in many states, the harsh Reagan-era war on drugs approach to drug use and trafficking has given way to smarter approaches geared toward diversion and treatment of drug offenders, but when it comes to reforms, the federal system has lagged ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Beware of fake Zentel   by Tugger  10h   53  Parasites: Drugs

AFTER I ordered from an Indian pharmacy I searched to see if there were fakes being manufactured and I read the same article but also read because so many Americans are buying meds from India they FDA has been allowed into the country to check on quality control and if the manufacturer isn’t legit the FDA is cracking down on them. China is a different story, they refuse to let the FDA in the country so its more likely to get counterfeit medication(s) from China than India as per the article i read   [End]

• Re: More Than 10,000 Jews Fought For The Confederacy   by grzbear  10h   86  Ask Trapper

--”I didn’t realize how may jewish people took a stand in favor of slavery”-- ... ... *slavery* was not the *reason* for the civil war... it was *an issue* used by Lincoln/banks/government to garner public support for the war... just as government uses social issues today whether they be true or not, to garner public buy in/support for the endless wars today. ... ... spend some time digging beyond the easily found government/banking/industrial propaganda and discover the real reasons for the civil war. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: albendazole sulfoxide ivermectin injection   by Tugger  10h   27  Parasites: Drugs

Thank you Soly, I just sent fightingpandabear a private message prior to reading your post   [End]

• Re: albendazole sulfoxide ivermectin injection   by Soly047  11h   33  Parasites: Drugs

If anyone would know this it might be ”fightingpandabear” send him a PM.   [End]

• Re: MLM Opportunity? QXCI Inventor's Felony Record?   by Shapokolay  11h   11  QXCI/SCIO

Susan I truly applaud your efforts for us new people trying to figure out which scanners are workable and which ones are not. Up to this point I was seriously considering the F-scan2 and I still may get it. But I feel more comfortable about the scanner from TrueRife. Mike never over sales anything he is pretty simple about all his equipment.   [End]

• happy easter curezone!!   R by sissyk  11h   76  Iodine VWT

I just want to thank everyone today for their heart warming support!! This site keeps reinforcing that there is hope for me and I will always be and forever grateful!!   [End]

• speaking of which...   by johng  11h   69  Ask Trapper

... they are back at it again today... what’s the old cliche, no rest for the..... : ... ... ... ”French president says still has no proof of elements indicating Assad responsible for recent chemical attacks in Syria. ... ... French President Francois Hollande and FM Laurent Fabius Photo: Reuters ... ... ... ... French President Francois Hollande said Sunday that his country had ”information” that the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad has continued using chemical weapons, although Paris lacked proof, AFP reported. ... ... ... ”We have a few elements of information but I do not have the proof,” AFP quoted Hol ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: More Than 10,000 Jews Fought For The Confederacy   by glaxony  11h   112  Ask Trapper

I didn’t realize how may jewish people took a stand in favor of slavery, and wonder if there are any statistics of how many fought for the union. Of course we know it was not really about freeing the slaves, none the less.   [End]

• Re: 4 different diagnosis in one family   by #137587  11h   131  Natural Healing

Has anyone checked for heavy metals and/or dental issues like root canals?   [End]

• Re: The F-Scan2 - a critical evaluation   by Shapokolay  11h   23  Zapper

I have a question this really is bugging me I am looking for F-scan2 and most companies who still sell their old stock are selling them for $4000 each whereas the brand new F-Scan3 that just came out and is for sale for $4500.00 a piece. So for $500 one can get an up to date new one! ... ... I am looking for a used F-scan2 reasonably price around $2000.00 I won’t go any higher in my offer. ... ... Any one interested let me know. ... ...   [End]

• Water fasting and a sore throat   by iamcarrot  11h   21  Fasting: Water

Hello, ... I’m 8 days into a water fast. I’m feeling great, except I feel like I’ve swallowed a handful of razor blades. My throat has been moderately sore for 2 days but this morning it hurts so much it’s hard to swallow. It doesn’t look to red and it doesn’t look like strep. ... Has anyone else experienced this? Should I truck on through? ... Thanks, ... carrot   [End]

• Re: Fscan2 USB for sale - $3500   by Shapokolay  12h   99  Market Place

Do you still have it available? the New F-Scan3 is around $4500.00   [End]

• Zinc Picolinate   by Luis Ferrigno  12h   65  Candida  Cross-post

Hello, ... I start to use 10mg of Zinc Picolinate for block aromatase activity. ... 10mg is a very small dose since RDA is 15mg for men. ... For one week my anxiety went down and I have noticed an increase of sex drive. ... After one week, I start to experience very high anxiety and insomnia. ... My sleep was full of nightmares, so I decided to stop this supplement. ... Can be a chelation or candida problem? ... I know that zinc lower copper but it would be strange if this imbalance is caused in just one week with a small zinc dose. ... I’m confused because the first week I slept very well, what’s your opinion? ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Re: Rabbi Tries To Squelch 'Register Jews' Story — But It Won't Die   by Newport  12h   86  Ask Trapper

• Re: ivermectin injection   by Tugger  12h   35  Parasites: Drugs

Ive been seeing allot of dead worms in the toilet as of yesterday but the crawling sensation has gone on for three days almost non stop. I would like to think that they would be mostly dead by now beings their not means either the medication isn’t working or its taking longer than I anticipated. Can someone give me some insight on how long it takes to get the crawling sensation to stop? Thanks   [End]

• Image Embedded Please help Identify (Red fleshy bulb) !LARGE IMAGES!   by MissKat  12h   64  Parasites

note: Sorry for the huge images, i couldn’t figure out how to post JUST the link and not the whole Image to the thread. =( ... ... ... I have been on a Parasite Cleanse (Sprouts Brand) for 3 days now and I found this in my stool ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... It didn’t break apart like the other ”stuff” and had a clear redish color. It was a bit smaller then dime size only oval. ... ... Here it is in a bad through some light. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... You can see it had a little sticky mucusy membrane on one end. ... ... ... I squished if in the baggie and it exploded some juices and deflated. this is how it looked after it deflated. ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Brain destroying Genetically Modified six legged T4 bacteriophage is...   by Newport  12h   89  Ask Trapper

... Burned offerings to the War God.. ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Have a Disobedient Easter..   by Newport  12h   47  Ask Trapper

Sure, all true but its National Chocolate bunny/egg day today so why deal with this? ... --NWO   [End]

• Re: Pyrantel Pamoate: How often can I repeat? Diatomaceous Question.   by Tugger  12h   28  Parasites: Drugs

Im no where near the expert Soly is but i agree with his reply. Also, if your experiencing scatter before you go to bed make a paste out of DE and rub it on your face. For some reason the DE draws the worms out of your skin and you’ll get some relief from the crawling sensation. After 30 minutes and the DE has had time to dry I’ll remove it and put Noxzema on my face and neck I figure if it works for my butt hole its gotta help my face lol   [End]

• Re: Brain destroying Genetically Modified six legged T4 bacteriophage is...   by johng  12h   82  Ask Trapper

the miracles of modern science never cease to amaze do they... all for the good of humanity of course...   [End]

• albendazole sulfoxide ivermectin injection   by Tugger  12h   43  Parasites: Drugs

This question is going to be almost impossible to answer but I’ll ask anyway. Can albendazole sulfoxide ivermectin injection be purchased in China from a vet supplier without a prescription? Im not talking about buying off the internet I saw Alibaba’s prices and I about passed out because it was so expensive and you have to buy in bulk. Thanks   [End]

• Re: why he is here   by #133264  12h   28  Iodine D.

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.......   [End]

• Re: Brain destroying Genetically Modified six legged T4 bacteriophage is...   by Newport  12h   99  Ask Trapper

”Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” ... - Arthur C . Clarke   [End]

• Re: Latest Vit C everyone is using?   by Newport  12h   44  Ask Trapper

http://www.iherb.com/product-reviews/Now-Foods-Vitamin-C-Crystals-Powder-8-oz-227-g/413/?p=1   [End]

• More Than 10,000 Jews Fought For The Confederacy   by trapper/kcmo  12h   112  Ask Trapper

”Nowhere else in America - certainly not in the Antebellum North - had Jews been accorded such an opportunity to be complete equals as in the old South.” ... ... http://www.rense.com/general26/morethan10000.htm ... ... ... ... More Than 10,000 Jews ... Fought For The Confederacy ... By Thomas C. Mandes ... Special to the Washington Times ... 6-18-2 ... ... The term ”Johnny Reb” evokes an image of a white soldier, Anglo-Saxon and Protestant and from an agrarian background. Many Southern soldiers, however, did not fit this mold. A number of ethnic backgrounds were represented during the conflict. ... ... For example, thousand ...   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1  400  700  1000  ...  14108  14109  14110  14111  14112  14113  14114  14115 14116  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Faster, Easier and H...
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

The Ultimate Lemonade Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created a complete Lemonade Cl...
Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water ...
Colloidal Silver Makers
High quality and Fast Colloidal Silver Generators - complete line and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

428 messages, 479,778 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 0, 14,116 pages,  29,263,537 page views

"Life is the serii of chellenges to be met and mastered."

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Proven Mirena Detox
The Only Legitimate Detox for Treating Mirena Side Effects in 30 Days o...

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Rid of Your Unbearable Symp...

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Mirena Detox

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Mirena Detox

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 6.10 sec at 4/20/2014 11:44:24 PM, requested by 54.242.249.240, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&t=150&ob=d&m=&p=10822 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8