CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums28798 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [941] Posted by Eric11, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,255,998 page views     238 messages     479,734 topics     6 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
5m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [941] Posted by Eric11, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  2  3  4  5 6  
  • Re: Would LOVE advice. Suffering candida and mercury toxicity   by Eric11  16mo   1,423  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

I had a similar situation to what you describe (except I had 12 of the silver things in my mouth). ... ... I found that an anti-yeast treatment helped me feel better, but I couldnít substantially reduce the yeast symptoms until I chelated. I suggest you begin chelate first. Replace any silver fillings you have first and begin using something like the Cutler Protocol to chelate. Donít chelate while you still have any silver fillings. That would probably make you feel much worse. ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Removing heavy metals from intestines/constipation   by Eric11  16mo   970  Chelation Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Good luck. I suggest you take the results with a truckload of salt. The heavy metal tests arenít known for their reliability.   [End]

• Re: Removing heavy metals from intestines/constipation   by Eric11  16mo   929  Chelation Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Do you drink a lot of water? That can help. ... ... Someone I know had terrible constipation because of B-12 deficiency. You might try some B-12 to see if that helps. ... ... Various kinds of enemas can help if these things donít do it for you. ... ... You might also dial back the chelating for a bit in case thatís the cause of your constipation. ... ... Have you considered using something like the Cutler Protocol for chelating? It would probably be gentler on your system than some of the things you mentioned you will try (the IV DMPS, for example).   [End]

• Re: Candida? Parasite? I'm going insane.   by Eric11  17mo   916  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

I would be highly skeptical of tests the doctors give for a problem like this (that includes yeast tests and heavy metals tests). ... ... A home test you could do is try an anti-yeast diet for at least 4-5 days and try a yeast killer. If you feel worse during that time, thatís a strong indicator that yeast is your problem. ... ... I followed the diet strictly and used a yeast killer 3 times a day, and I felt better in about 5 days. I felt better, but it didnít really take care of my problem. Chelating mercury from my system helped me (mostly) recover. ...   [End]

• Re: Candida? Parasite? I'm going insane.   by Eric11  17mo   1,075  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

You have some classic symptoms of candida yeast overgrowth. Itís likely the yeast is causing you to feel stressed as well. ... ... Iím also very sensitive to dust, and I need to wear a mask when Iím cleaning my apartment. I recommend a mask if you need to work around dust again (assuming you werenít wearing one before, of course) ... ... I found my yeast was linked to heavy metal toxicity. Heavy metals, like mercury and lead, come from a variety of different sources and can cause a variety of different symptoms. Itís possible that you may also have that problem and that, in turn, my be causing ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Seretonin toxicity from prescriptions, NO to NOW Foods, Gentle progr...   by Eric11  18mo   1,080  Chelation Support

Itís up to you of course, but I would suggest that you go easy with all of the supplements you are taking. In addition to possible supplement conflicts and reactions and side effects is the possibility that you will start to feel better and wonít really know which of the treatments is helping you. ... ... I would suggest cutting back to the bare essentials and concentrating on getting the mercury out. That would probably help you the most. Of course, replacing your fillings is the most important thing right now. ... ... After replacement I suggest you follow something like the Cutler Protocol to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Best way to handle starting too early on chelators? (Dental amalgam)   by Eric11  18mo   1,150  Chelation Support

I admit to being a bit confused by your post. Iím assuming you are still suffering from the effects of chelating before amalgam removal, right? ... ... I recommend you drink lots of water and go to the bathroom as often as possible. Also, go to a sauna or at least make yourself sweat and then shower off. These things should help flush some of the mercury out and help you feel at least a bit better. ... ... Of course, thereís no real substitute for getting those toxic things out of your teeth, followed by systematic chelation.   [End]

• Re: Can I take zeolite and bentonite w amalgam fillings?   by Eric11  18mo   2,098  Chelation: Cutler  Ü Cross-post Ü

I donít know much specifically about zeolite and bentonite, but I wouldnít use any oral chelator while you have the fillings still in. Itís the fact that chelators will pull mercury out of your fillings and make things worse which is the main reason. There are quite a few horror stories out there of people who made this mistake. I wouldnít take the risk if I were you. ...   [End]

• Re: new to the forum. frustrated with 2 intense programs that haven't wo...   by Eric11  18mo   1,279  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Please consider the possibility that your candida problem is actually a symptom of another problem. ... ... In my case, I have been suffering from heavy metal toxicity. This, I believe, was mainly caused by mercury from my silver fillings. I couldnít really relieve my yeast symptoms until I chelated the mercury out. ... ... Itís possible that this may be your situation as well. I suggest you find out more about heavy metal toxicity if you havenít already. ... ... A couple of pieces of advice if you pursue this avenue: Donít completely trust heavy metal tests and find out all you can about chela ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Die off and tooth pain?????   by Eric11  18mo   643  Candida Support

First I recommend you take off the caps lock just in case someone thinks youíre shouting. ... ... Iíve heard other people who have reported improvement after replacing root canals, so that would probably be a good idea. ... ... I presume by metal fillings you mean silver (mercury) fillings. The ones that leak mercury into a personís body. ... ... You should find out about heavy metal toxicity and chelating. I think you really need to get the mercury which leaked from your fillings out of your body. ... ... That would require systematic chelating using something like the Cutler Protocol. It will probabl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Yeastie Beasties having a field day, advice, please.   by Eric11  18mo   825  Mercury

I highly recommend avoiding any chelators (ALA and Chlorella, for example) while you still have amalgam fillings in your teeth. It could pull the mercury out of your fillings and make things worse. ... ... Replace those fillings as soon as you can and begin systematic chelation (Cutler Protocol, for example). That would likely have the greatest long term benefit for your health.   [End]

• Re: feel worse   by Eric11  19mo   2,267  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Quite a few people with candida and/or heavy metal problems suffer from strange heartbeats. I suggest you consider the possibility that your thyroid is giving you trouble. ... ... I had thyroid trouble before (chelating with ALA was removing iodine from my body in addition to mercury). I started taking a little iodized salt every day and my thyroid problem went away. Iím not sure if that will help you, but I suggest you check into thyroid-related problems and see if that helps you find a path forward. ... ... If your thyroid is the culprit, please consider that the problem (and the likely yeast ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Parasite and liver cleanses - will they help make mercury easier to ...   by Eric11  19mo   1,007  Chelation: Cutler  Ü Cross-post Ü

There are a few internet talking heads out there who donít seem to think that green stool is something to worry about. ... ... Hereís one who suggests some possibilities for your consideration... ... ... http://altmedicine.about.com/od/gettingdiagnosed/a/green_stools.htm   [End]

• Re: Cutler protocol and sleep, Does sleep improve?   by Eric11  19mo   639  Chelation: Cutler

Yes. I feel more rested and donít have as much trouble waking up in the morning after chelating for a few years. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Parasite and liver cleanses - will they help make mercury easier to ...   by Eric11  19mo   1,030  Chelation: Cutler  Ü Cross-post Ü

Do you know why your stool turned green? Was it dark green flecks in the stool? The reason I ask is because thatís what happened to me after doing a few days of yeast killing the first time. After that, I felt a lot better. I believe I was looking at dead yeast being expelled. ... ... The other time I saw green flecks was while taking Chlorella. That was obviously Chlorella being expelled. ... ... I think anything which helps you feel better in general or helps your cleansing systems work better will make it easier to chelate.   [End]

• Re: Silly me ordered the 100mg DMSA not the 25mg, Should I just go for i...   by Eric11  19mo   1,261  Chelation: Cutler  Ü Cross-post Ü

I started the Cutler Protocol with 100 mg DMSA capsules without serious problems. However, I had been chelating for a year before that, so that may have reduced any side effects of using 100 mg. ... ... A lot probably depends on the person and how serious their metal problem is.   [End]

• Re: For Eric and others..   by Eric11  19mo   607  Candida Support

In addition to bad stuff, enemas do remove good bacteria from the intestines which is why I do a probiotic enema after all the others and use oral probiotics as well. ... ... My feeling has clearly improved after doing the enemas for a couple of months. ... ... Silver fillings are only one source of metals. There are many others too. Heavy metal problems are probably very widespread, especially in countries where the water isnít safe to drink but is still used for cooking. ... ... Spirulina is not enough for chelating. Itís only effective for removing metals from the digestive tract. You need ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: help with sever die off!   by Eric11  19mo   609  Candida Support

How much water do you drink? I recommend you increase it to flush out the yeast poison. Going to the bathroom as much as possible should help you feel better too. ... ... Iíve also found that enemas helped reduce my die-off symptoms considerably. This also helps to flush out the yeast poison, and, perhaps, it may help flush out the yeast as well if you continue doing it long enough. Iím still in the process, so Iím not sure what the results will be. ... ... You may have been overdoing the yeast killer. You could try a lower dose or a different killer. ... ... This is my usual suggestion to peopl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Whic to do first? Need help kind of quick.   by Eric11  19mo   1,479  Bowel Cleanse Suppor  Ü Cross-post Ü

The best cleansing you could do is drinking lots and lots of (clean) water. ... ... Could you do chelating along with other cleanses? It really depends on your body. I would definitely go easy at first and test your bodyís ability to get rid of the toxins. Overloading your body with released toxins is a good thing to avoid. ... ... I think chelating and bowel cleansing would be OK since the things cleansed from the bowel will be going directly out of your body anyway. It might even be helpful to do it with chelating since it would presumably help remove metals from the intestines as well. O ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Whic to do first? Need help kind of quick.   by Eric11  19mo   1,616  Bowel Cleanse Suppor  Ü Cross-post Ü

If youíre going to do a colon cleansing, I would make sure you are using a good probiotic as well. My reasoning is that you will get rid of a lot of stuff from your intestines and free up a lot of space. It would be better to fill that space with good bacteria rather than yeast. ... ... I donít know much about your situation, but FWIW Iíve had a lot of improvement after chelating for a while. Iíve also had success with anti-yeast enemas, but thatís ongoing, so Iím not sure what the final results will be.   [End]

• Re: Do You Have This?   by Eric11  19mo   1,241  Adrenal Fatigue  Ü Cross-post Ü

I used to have a similar feeling sometimes, but I donít have it anymore.   [End]

• Re: blurred vison   by Eric11  19mo   460  Candida Support

I have had problems with blurred vision while having yeast reactions. My eyes can water a lot during those times. ... It makes it hard for me to read small print with my glasses on. ... ... Itís at its worst in the morning after I wake up. I can feel something on my eyes when I wake up, but it gets a bit better after I wash my eyes with water. Itís a bit like wiping the sleep from my eyes only much more so. ... ... I visited an eye doctor, and she couldnít find anything wrong with my eyes (thatís usually my cue that itís yeast and/or heavy metals causing the trouble).   [End]

• Re: What are your tips for success?   by Eric11  19mo   545  Candida Support

If you are having heavy metal tests done, be careful about trusting the results. They are infamous for being inaccurate. ... ... I switched between cilantro/chlorella and the Cutler Protocol. Sometimes I did one, and sometimes I did the other. ... ... My yeast symptoms did get a bit worse while I chelated (an important clue that there was a link between them), but the symptoms became less and less as I continued chelating. It took me about 6 months to feel my first real improvement.   [End]

• Re: What are your tips for success?   by Eric11  19mo   568  Candida Support

Chelating mercury helped me the most. Anti-yeast enemas have been helpful recently. Iím not exactly cured, but I definitely feel much better.   [End]

• Re: Feel bad after eating - confused?   by Eric11  19mo   1,816  Adrenal Fatigue  Ü Cross-post Ü

Iím not quite finished with the program. Currently Iím doing anti-yeast enemas with water, pau díarco and probiotics. They seem very helpful, but I havenít declared victory yet. Compared to before I started chelating, my symptoms are relatively mild now, but not completely gone yet. ... ... Donít completely trust heavy metal tests. They are known for giving inaccurate results. ... ... The key questions are: ... ... Did you have known exposure to heavy metals? A lack of known exposure is not definitive since there are a lot of unexpected sources. One of the most common sources is mercury from silve ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Feel bad after eating - confused?   by Eric11  19mo   1,756  Adrenal Fatigue  Ü Cross-post Ü

I think itís likely you still have a yeast problem. It became less either because of things you did or because yeast symptoms seem to change every so often, but the yeast problem is still there. ... ... I also suggest you consider that you may have another problem (like heavy metals) which is causing or contributing to your yeast problem.   [End]

• Re: How many who think they've had "die off" healed soon after?   by Eric11  19mo   1,406  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

I have used both the Cutler Protocol and cilantro/chlorella to chelate. Cilantro was more effective but also gave me more side effects while chelating. Itís especially important not to push yourself too hard with cilantro. Cutler was gentler but slower. They were both helpful to me. ... ... At first my reactions to chelating were somewhat severe, but, as I continued, they became less and less. ... ... It took 6 months of chelating with cilantro/chlorella before I felt obvious improvement. My friend took a couple of months longer with Cutler. I think it varies a lot from person to person based ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do not take cilantro   by Eric11  19mo   1,656  Mercury

Except when I used cilantro and chlorella for many months and experienced dramatic improvement in my heavy metal trouble without any of the doomsday predictions coming true. Actually, my improvement with cilantro was greater than when using Cutler. Iím also not the only one I know who has used cilantro/chlorella and experienced dramatic improvement. ... ... The only time I had trouble with it was when I tried to use too much. I reduced the dose, and things returned to normal. ... ... People should be careful with cilantro and not fall into the trap of taking too much because itís just a spice ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How many who think they've had "die off" healed soon after?   by Eric11  19mo   1,501  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

The yeast is very adaptable and difficult to kill. ... ... Also, there can be underlying causes which need to be taken care of before yeast can be brought under control. I think there are a fair number of people out there who focus only on the yeast while ignoring the possibility that the yeast may be a symptom of another problem (like heavy metal toxicity). ... ... I think that this problem is extremely variable and not everyone needs to follow the same path to take care of it, but for many people it would take a strict anti-yeast diet to really bring the yeast symptoms under control. Unfortunate ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Enemas and chelating   by Eric11  19mo   1,015  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

I have had trouble with thyroid in the past. That was during chelation with ALA. I started taking a little iodized salt every day and the symptoms went away (or at least the most obvious ones did). ... ... Most of my other symptoms have improved with chelating and anti-yeast treatment, so Iím hoping those will do the trick. If they donít work, Iíll consider other options. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Enemas and chelating   by Eric11  19mo   948  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

I had bloating but not burping. I think if you can take care of the yeast, those problems will likely go away. Or at least Iím crossing my fingers and hoping my more difficult remaining symptoms go away after I do anti-yeast enemas for a while. ... ... I found that the Pau Díarco is helpful for clearing stuff out of the intestines (not just killing yeast). Of course, Iím concerned that the yeast will become resistant to it, but Iím considering continuing to use it to help clean things out. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Enemas and chelating   by Eric11  19mo   1,005  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Iíve been using ALA on the Cutler Protocol. ... ... My reactions have included a temporary worsening of emotional problems, fatigue, headaches, forgetfulness, a flare-up of yeast symptoms and a generally bad feeling.   [End]

• Enemas and chelating   by Eric11  19mo   1,181  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Iíve been chelating mercury for quite a while now, and my situation has improved quite a bit. ... ... Recently I began using enemas to fight yeast. Iíve used a combination of water, baking soda, Pau Díarco and probiotic enemas (using each one separately that is). Iíve done 3-4 enemas a day for the past month or so. ... ... One of the effects I noticed is that when I began chelating again while doing regular enemas, the side effects of chelating seemed much less, almost nothing in fact. Iím not sure why exactly, and Iím not sure if itís only me, but I thought I would pass this along as a poss ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Want to get on this protocol ASAP, whats the mandatory reading that ...   by Eric11  19mo   873  Chelation: Cutler  Ü Cross-post Ü

Iíve been chelating for 5 years or so, and Iím feeling tremendous improvement in most aspects of my health. I just feel a lot better, I have a lot more energy, my yeast problem has become much less, my weight has stabilized, and many other improvements besides.   [End]

• Re: When should i expect die off.   by Eric11  19mo   512  Candida Support

Try a yeast-killing supplement (like extra virgin coconut oil). You should experience some die-off when you use it if you have a yeast problem.   [End]

• Re: Want to get on this protocol ASAP, whats the mandatory reading that ...   by Eric11  19mo   1,034  Chelation: Cutler  Ü Cross-post Ü

You could try this website. ... ... http://onibasu.com/wiki/Cutler_protocol   [End]

• Re: Can Mercury Be Passed on From Mother?   by Eric11  19mo   1,023  Chelation Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

The short answer is yes. Heavy metals can be passed to an unborn child through the placenta or motherís milk. ... ... There are a lot of other sources of metals as well. These could include everything from lead paint to tainted drinking water. ... ... Your doctor is wiser than most since Iíve heard of a lot of doctors who simply accept heavy metal tests as definitive without accepting the possibility that they may give inaccurate information. ... ... What did you do to chelate before? ... ... If you havenít done so, I suggest you try the Cutler Protocol. Though you may need to reduce the dose and su ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Pathology report showing grey intestines (mercury)   by Eric11  19mo   1,610  Mercury  Ü Cross-post Ü

Has he also chelated? That would remove the mercury thatís stuck in his body and likely make him feel even better after a few months of doing it.   [End]

• Re: High dose triphala, lactulose, chlorella doing little for constipati...   by Eric11  19mo   2,788  Constipation  Ü Cross-post Ü

Was it extra virgin coconut oil? That would almost certainly give you a reaction if yeast were your trouble.   [End]

• Re: High dose triphala, lactulose, chlorella doing little for constipati...   by Eric11  19mo   2,663  Constipation  Ü Cross-post Ü

Did you try a yeast killer? Did it give you any kind of reaction?   [End]

• Re: Reaction to baking soda enemas   by Eric11  19mo   1,487  Candida Support

You might try doing water-only enemas after the baking soda ones. If itís die-off, the water enemas should help flush out the waste liquid the yeast releases and reduce your bodyís reaction to it. At least, this is a theory. Iím not sure itís effectiveness, but it would be worth trying. ...   [End]

• Re: High dose triphala, lactulose, chlorella doing little for constipati...   by Eric11  19mo   2,789  Constipation  Ü Cross-post Ü

It sounds like candida may be your trouble. An anti-yeast program would be worth a try if you havenít already done so. You could also try enemas as well.   [End]

• Re: High dose triphala, lactulose, chlorella doing little for constipati...   by Eric11  19mo   2,761  Constipation  Ü Cross-post Ü

Did you change anything, for example supplements or diet, in the time before the constipation began? ... ...   [End]

• Re: High dose triphala, lactulose, chlorella doing little for constipati...   by Eric11  19mo   2,855  Constipation  Ü Cross-post Ü

My fiancee had the same trouble with constipation. We finally figured out it was B12 anemia. You could try some B12 supplement and see if that helps (if you havenít already tried that, of course). ... ... Hereís another possibility for you to consider: Before this did you take anything to help you go to the bathroom? The reason I ask is because taking too much of a constipation-relieving supplement can make your body addicted to it. Then your body may have trouble going to the bathroom on its own. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Candida De-mehtylates Mercury   by Eric11  19mo   485  Candida Support

Getting rid of mercury certainly helped me with my yeast problem.   [End]

• Re: I am getting worse.   by Eric11  20mo   3,168  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

I suggest the possibility that heavy metals have been in your body for years, but you didnít develop the worst symptoms until you did something to cause a yeast overgrowth. This is only guesswork though since I donít know your history in detail. ... ... Cutler should be helpful with lead too. Of course, EDTA would be best for lead, but it doesnít work so well with mercury. ... ... As Iím sure you know, Cutler does recommend DMSA first before ALA, and I think it is probably the better way to go. I do know that there are people who use ALA only, but I havenít seen anybody write about how succes ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I am getting worse.   by Eric11  20mo   3,329  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Heavy metals can come from a variety of sources, including many we donít expect. I would suggest you not rule it out, just because there isnít an obvious source. ... ... Have you tried heavy metal cleansing? Your reaction to such a cleansing would provide an important clue as to what your problem is (or isnít). If itís working, people usually feel a bit worse either during a cleansing or between rounds. ... ... The Cutler Protocol would be good for beginning chelation. If DMSA is too expensive for you, there are people who only use ALA (every 3 hours, including at least once at night and cont ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Underlying causes   by Eric11  20mo   1,068  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

It builds up slowly over time, so it could very well have taken that long to show an effect. Itís also possible that you had symptoms before but they werenít obvious or were easily confused with something else.   [End]

• Re: How important is drinking water during the candida diet?   by Eric11  20mo   572  Candida Support

For flushing out toxins, including the waste the yeast releases when you are doing an anti-yeast program, water is very important. Drinking lots of water helped me reduce die-off symptoms quite a bit. ... ... It helps with so many other things too, so I would call it one of the most important things people can do for their health.   [End]

• Re: No idea what to do anymore.   by Eric11  20mo   941  Candida Support

I think you should consider the possibility that there is an underlying cause of your yeast trouble. For me it is heavy metals (in my case it was mercury from silver fillings, but there are other metals and other sources). I suggest you look into heavy metal toxicity and see if it makes sense in your case.   [End]

• Re: Please be careful with Composite Fillings   by Eric11  20mo   5,033  Mercury  Ü Cross-post Ü

Please believe me that getting silver fillings out is extremely important. You donít want toxic mercury leaking into your body every day of your life for the rest of your life. ... ... I went with ceramic fillings. They have worked fine. I was concerned about composites, so I spent the extra money for what is likely the best choice of a lot of bad options. ... ... Itís possible for anybody to have a bad reaction to any filling material, but mercury is hands-down the worst of them all. ... ... What we really need is to make fillings out of material which is the same or extremely similar to actual e ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Suffering Candida 25 years!   by Eric11  20mo   1,203  Candida Support

I had muscle pain in my chest as well, including in the area around my heart. I believe it was caused by muscle tension. I took Valerian Root (an herbal muscle relaxant) and the pain went away and hasnít recurred. I canít make any promises that it will help you, but itís worth considering.   [End]

• Re: bloating, abdominal pain, dizzy, waking to pee,   by Eric11  20mo   1,276  Candida Support

It sounds a lot like candida. Have you tried an anti-yeast treatment? ... ... You should also consider the possibility that there is a condition causing your yeast trouble (assuming that is what you have). Mine was related to heavy metals or, more specifically, mercury from my silver fillings. ... ... I suggest doing some research into both candida and heavy metals to see if either or both make sense in your case.   [End]

• Re: Suffering Candida 25 years!   by Eric11  20mo   1,365  Candida Support

What you wrote points very strongly towards mercury. But I donít know why you wouldnít be feeling a reaction when you are chelating. You certainly should feel something. Some people feel OK during a round of chelation and then feel bad between rounds. It sounds like you arenít feeling anything during or between rounds. ... ... I think you are right to keep trying chelation. Perhaps it will help you even though you arenít having the usual reaction people have. There is a fair amount of variability in the way people react, so itís hard to say that itís definitely not working for you. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Severe constipation, tried everything   by Eric11  20mo   557  Candida Support

My friend had pretty severe constipation. It turns out she was suffering from a lack of vitamin B-12. You could try increasing your B-12 intake and see if it helps you. Of course, there are no guarantees that you are suffering from the same problem since constipation is caused by so many things. ... ... Did you try drinking lots of water (and I mean lots)?   [End]

• Re: Suffering Candida 25 years!   by Eric11  20mo   1,447  Candida Support

Did you have silver fillings before? ... ... Have you had any known exposure to a heavy metal or other toxin? Perhaps, something unusual which the usual chelating may not effect? For example, the Cutler Protocol is mainly designed for mercury (and it would likely help with lead too). Iím not sure if it would help if youíve had exposure to arsenic or palladium or some other toxin like that. ... ... Perhaps, if you direct us to a list of all your different symptoms, it would give someone a clue as to what to suggest to you.   [End]

• Re: Suffering Candida 25 years!   by Eric11  20mo   1,433  Candida Support

From what you describe, it seems like heavy metals are a strong possibility. ... ... Do you have any kind of reaction when you are taking the DMSA?   [End]

• Re: Someone asked for an update - ER visits - Tough time.   by Eric11  20mo   1,388  Adrenal Fatigue  Ü Cross-post Ü

Iím uncertain. Thatís what my doctor called it before he gave it to me. If youíve ever had a Japanese doctor and tried to decipher a Japanese medicine, you would understand why itís difficult to give you much information.   [End]

• Re: Someone asked for an update - ER visits - Tough time.   by Eric11  20mo   1,471  Adrenal Fatigue  Ü Cross-post Ü

Oops, sorry, I was thinking of green mucus. Itís really hot here, and Iíve been doing a yeast cleansing. It makes it hard to think completely clearly. I should have checked my facts before I hit send. ... ... Here is what one site has to say about green stool. ... ... http://altmedicine.about.com/od/gettingdiagnosed/a/green_stools.htm   [End]

• Re: Someone asked for an update - ER visits - Tough time.   by Eric11  20mo   1,527  Adrenal Fatigue  Ü Cross-post Ü

Green poo suggests a bacterial infection (or have you been taking a supplement like Chlorella?), so you may need to take antibiotics. ... ... I took antibiotics for a staph infection. My doctor gave me antibiotic-resistant probiotics. They seemed helpful since I didnít have an increase in yeast symptoms after finishing with the antibiotics. I was following a strict anti-yeast diet at the same time and followed the antibiotics up with a couple of weeks with an yeast killer, so that probably helped.   [End]

• Re: baking soda enemas and die-off   by Eric11  20mo   1,544  Candida Support

Baking soda given to me by a friend which probably came from a package written in Japanese with many Chinese characters I canít read. My friend is a nutritionist with heavy metal problems as well, so I hope she got baking soda which doesnít have any questionable additives. ... ... I can definitely feel a small amount of die-off and can see the yellow yeast liquid in the enema. Iím just not sure if a small amount of die-off is typical, or if I should be expecting more. ... ... I wonder if the nature of the enema might help to reduce die-off, since I think a lot of die off is your bodyís reaction ...   [retrieve this message]

• baking soda enemas and die-off   by Eric11  21mo   1,865  Candida Support

Since I started doing enemas, first with water-only and then with baking soda, Iíve noticed some effects. One is the fact that my poo now sinks. In the past it always floated. The other is the fact that my gums seem to bleed less since Iíve been doing baking soda enemas. The bleeding became less the day after I started with the baking soda, so I donít think it was a coincidence, but I canít really explain why it happened. I wonít complain though. ... ... The first time I did a baking soda enema, I felt some die-off, but now I donít feel very much. Iím wondering if I should be feeling die- ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is this food ok to eat ?!   by Eric11  21mo   490  Candida Support

Common yeast reaction symptoms include headaches, going to the bathroom a lot with loose and stinky stool, body odor, excessive sweating, rashes, difficulty concentrating, dry skin, sinus problems and many other possibilities. ... ... I donít get so much reaction these days since Iíve been chelating for a while. I do have some reaction, especially if I break the diet a lot for a long time.   [End]

• Re: Is this food ok to eat ?!   by Eric11  21mo   519  Candida Support

I suggest taking one of the yeast killers at a time. You can change to another if the first one doesnít seem effective enough. ... ... Brown rice is somewhat controversial. I suggest you follow the diet very strictly for at least a week (until you, hopefully, feel better), and then try brown rice to see how you react. Keep in mind that the reaction may be delayed. For me, a reaction to complex carbohydrates usually comes a few hours after eating them. ... ...   [End]

• Re: I skipped one round of chelation, and feel miserable!   by Eric11  21mo   855  Chelation: Cutler  Ü Cross-post Ü

A similar thing happened to a friend of mine when she skipped a round. When she chelates every weekend, she doesnít have the problem.   [End]

• Re: Questions for chlorella and cilantro users   by Eric11  21mo   1,683  Mercury

A Japanese brand with names in Chinese characters I canít read. it was cheaper 1800 yen compared to the other easily available brand (3000 yen).   [End]

• Re: Recovery of a long-time lurker   by Eric11  21mo   1,316  Candida Support

I would suggest you do some research into possible underlying causes of your trouble, like heavy metal toxicity for example. Heavy metal toxicity is probably a widespread problem, especially for people who have had silver fillings in their mouths (though there are other, less-obvious sources). ... ... You described some frequently described symptoms of heavy metal trouble, and some research would tell you if it makes sense in your case.   [End]

• Re: Questions for chlorella and cilantro users   by Eric11  21mo   1,579  Mercury

Sorry. I meant gallbladder. Thatís what I get for breaking my diet too much.   [End]

• Re: Questions for chlorella and cilantro users   by Eric11  21mo   1,704  Mercury

Basically, I just use a modified Cutler Protocol with cilantro/chlorella instead of either ALA or DMSA. It worked very well (more swiftly and obviously than the regular protocol). ... ... The idea behind using the chlorella a half-hour before meals is that it will be in the intestinal area when mercury is dumped into your digestive tract by your spleen. ... ... I also use chlorella on the day after I finish a round with cilantro. This helps avoid redistribution symptoms. ... ... A sauna bath, vitamin supplements (C, E, selenium, zinc and others are recommended) and drinking lots of water are all im ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Questions for chlorella and cilantro users   by Eric11  21mo   1,677  Mercury

I noticed having negative thoughts and emotional problems when I used any kind of chelator. I didnít really have especially violent thoughts though. ... ... You might want to consider the way you are chelating. You may be using too much cilantro. I took 3-4 dashes of the spice every 3-4 hours, including at night. I wouldnít do much more than that. Remember that cilantro is a potentially dangerous chelator and using it too much or unsystematically could be hazardous. ... ... I used a Japanese chlorella, which came in small tablets. I took about 6-10 of those before meals, before bed and when ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: extra virgin coconut oil enema?   by Eric11  21mo   4,319  Candida Support

Thanks. Iíll try.   [End]

• Re: extra virgin coconut oil enema?   by Eric11  21mo   4,822  Candida Support

Iím doing them daily. Today was my 4th time. There seemed to be less stuff coming out in the enema today, but Iím not sure if that was just a one-day thing or a trend.   [End]

• Re: extra virgin coconut oil enema?   by Eric11  21mo   3,857  Candida Support

Not before this week, but Iíve done 3 so far. The main problem Iíve had is holding the water in for any amount of time. My body wants to get it out and makes me feel very uncomfortable until I do.   [End]

• Re: Dvorge::: extra virgin coconut oil enema?   by Eric11  21mo   3,937  Candida Support

OK. Will do.   [End]

• Re: Dvorge::: extra virgin coconut oil enema?   by Eric11  21mo   3,932  Candida Support

Iíve started doing water-only enemas. So far, Iíve had no major problems in the two times Iíve done it. Iíll try baking soda later and see how it goes. ... ... Thanks for the suggestions. ...   [End]

• Re: extra virgin coconut oil enema?   by Eric11  21mo   4,117  Candida Support

Baking soda enemas are very confusing because I hear such contradictory things about them.   [End]

• extra virgin coconut oil enema?   by Eric11  21mo   4,561  Candida Support

Is it wise or effective to use XV coconut oil in an enema? I canít easily get nyastatin and need an alternative to use in an enema.   [End]

• Re: HMD vs Metal-Free   by Eric11  21mo   1,488  Mercury  Ü Cross-post Ü

I havenít read any of the studies you refer to, but be careful about accepting studies which are sited by companies to sell their products. Studies can be manipulated to say whatever the company wants them to. ... ... I suggest that you look around this site to see how people successfully removed metals. A lot of people have been helped by the Cutler Protocol. For me I began feeling much better after using a combination of Cilantro/Chlorella and the Cutler Protocol.   [End]

• Re: HMD vs Metal-Free   by Eric11  21mo   1,474  Mercury  Ü Cross-post Ü

Do you still have silver fillings in your teeth? You would need to replace them before you do any chelating if you still do. ... ... My suggestion is to not use any of the heavy metal blends. It would be better to just use individual chelators while using a protocol which others have used successfully (for example, the Cutler Protocol).   [End]

• Re: Cilantro, Chlorella, and Brain Function (Attn: Eric11)   by Eric11  22mo   2,588  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Be careful not to fall into the cilantro is food trap. Itís important to remember that, like all chelators, cilantro is potentially dangerous if taken incorrectly. It needs to be taken every 3-4 hours along with chlorella, including at night, in order for it to be effective (and to reduce the risks of redistribution). ...   [End]

• Re: Cilantro, Chlorella, and Brain Function (Attn: Eric11)   by Eric11  22mo   2,420  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Itís great to hear that they helped you. ... ... Recently, Iíve been using DMSA and ALA because my friend is doing the Cutler Protocol, so Iím demonstrating how to do it and giving her moral support. I definitely donít feel as much progress compared to when I was using cilantro/chlorella. ... ... Thanks for your message. It makes my day.   [End]

• Re: Elemental diet & candida? CFS/Dying Pt2   by Eric11  22mo   1,931  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Get those fillings out and begin chelating. I canít emphasize the importance of that enough.   [End]

• Re: How do you get mercury out of streams, lakes?   by Eric11  22mo   1,248  Mercury  Ü Cross-post Ü

First you would need to stop the junk from going in. Part of the problem is that mercury can be a byproduct of coal burning. Even if we stopped using mercury-producing coal completely, we would still get the stuff carried to us from other countries, like China for example. ... ... It would take a lot of countries working together to end the threat of environmental mercury.   [End]

• Re: Please help -- Is this due to Amalgam Fillings?   by Eric11  22mo   1,328  Mercury

If you are concerned, then you could wait until after filling replacement before you begin using supplements, though Vit C would be good to take now to reduce some of the effects of the metals.   [End]

• Re: Please help -- Is this due to Amalgam Fillings?   by Eric11  22mo   1,204  Mercury

My hair started turning grey in my early thirties, long before I replaced my fillings and began chelating. Iím still chelating now, and my hair is still greying, though I donít seem to be losing as much hair as I used to. Iím not 100% sure what will happen with my hair when Iím finally finished chelating.   [End]

• Re: The END of candida !!!!!   by Eric11  22mo   6,046  Candida Support

Itís great to hear that youíre feeling better. I hope youíve solved your problem for good. ... ... Iím thinking to give your suggestion a try. Chelating has helped improve things a lot for me, but it would be nice to be completely rid of yeast symptoms. ... ... Good luck!   [End]

• Re: Please help -- Is this due to Amalgam Fillings?   by Eric11  22mo   1,334  Mercury

Simply having the mercury enter the bloodstream isnít enough. It will probably end up redistributed instead of eliminated. That means a chelator would be necessary. ... ... If you are going to use the Cutler Protocol, itís usually better to wait at least a few days after replacement to begin chelating with DMSA. Wait 3 months before using ALA. ... ... I never used activated charcoal, so I donít feel confident to give advice about it. I did rinse my mouth with chlorella immediately before and after replacement. The idea is for the Chlorella to attach itself to mercury in a personís mouth, so t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help -- Is this due to Amalgam Fillings?   by Eric11  22mo   1,294  Mercury

I think the supplements I mentioned in a previous message, selenium, Vitamin C and E, zinc should be fine before removal. Drinking lots of water and going to a sauna should also be fine, but not as helpful as they will be after removal and the beginning of chelation. ... ... Avoid DMSA, ALA, cilantro, DMPS or any other chelator before removal. ... ... Good luck!   [End]

• Re: Please help -- Is this due to Amalgam Fillings?   by Eric11  22mo   1,250  Mercury

Vitamin C helps with mercury related problems. Itís a good idea to use it. ... ... I havenít used IV chelation, so itís hard for me to say good or bad. I know there are other people who have used it, but I canít say what their results were. EDTA is questionable for chelating mercury (itís good for lead), so I would suggest you avoid a doctor who recommends it. DMPS is good for mercury removal, pulling it from your tissue and from your blood. ... ... The main problem with IV chelation is that it involves injecting a lot of chelator into your body at once. This pulls mercury out of your cells al ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Chelating for more than 3 days   by Eric11  22mo   683  Chelation: Cutler

Youíve never had any side effects from chelation? Are you sure that heavy metals are a problem for you?   [End]

• Re: Please help -- Is this due to Amalgam Fillings?   by Eric11  22mo   1,311  Mercury

Your suspicions are well-justified. The symptoms you described are some of the ĒclassicĒ symptoms of heavy metal toxicity, and she seems very sensitive to it. ... ... First, I suggest some serious research into heavy metal toxicity. ... ... If I were her, I would have my silver fillings replaced by a dentist who will do so as safely as possible, and then I would begin chelating the mercury out using frequent-dose chelation. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Eric Re: Mercury low on both tests   by Eric11  22mo   534  Candida Support

I have had many different symptoms of heavy metal toxicity. Most of them have disappeared or significantly lessened in the years Iíve been chelating. Some still worsen somewhat when Iím on a chelating round, but then are much better when Iím on a break. ... ... The test may detect mercury in people who have normally functioning chelating systems, but if you have an abnormally functioning system which fails to eliminate mercury, the test would come back negative, even though you really have a serious problem. Itís a flawed test, but, of course, most doctors would rather not believe the test i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Eric Re: Mercury low on both tests   by Eric11  22mo   560  Candida Support

One dose of DMSA wouldnít necessarily produce a reaction. You would need to use it systematically for a few days at least before you could get an idea of how you react. ... ... Iíll give you an example of what I mean. When I begin a round of chelating, I donít feel much of a reaction until the evening of the first day or the beginning of the second. If I ... only went by my feeling after I took one dose, I would perhaps never know that I react at all. ... ... Consider that a urine test only measures the mercury that comes of your body in your urine. The lack of mercury in your urine could be ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: More Dangerous to Remove Fillings?????? I'm so confused!   by Eric11  22mo   740  Mercury

Get them out ASAP. ... ... Taking care of mercury toxicity is a two step process which must be done in order. The first step is to remove the source of mercury from your body and the second is the chelate out the mercury which is already inside of you. ... ... Please impress upon your friend that (1) heavy metal tests are of questionable accuracy at best and (2) itís dangerous to chelate (remove heavy metals) while silver fillings are still in. The chelator will pull mercury from out of a personís fillings and make their situation worse. ... ... The main hazard with filling removal is the likelihood ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mercury low on both tests   by Eric11  22mo   586  Candida Support

The fact that you had fillings before is a much more reliable indicator of a mercury problem than the tests. As has been pointed out, the tests are unreliable at best. How you react to chelating would give you more evidence.   [End]

• Re: Please help me. Never posted here before.   by Eric11  22mo   1,038  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

I agree with Tina88, and I would add that heavy metals can come from other sources besides silver fillings, so an ... absence of fillings may not mean you donít have a heavy metal problem. I suggest some research to see if heavy metal toxicity could be your culprit.   [End]

• Re: After how many rounds of frequent dose chelation did you begin to fe...   by Eric11  22mo   2,011  Chelation Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

I mostly concentrated on mercury removal while taking anti-fungals on occasion when the yeast symptoms became worse when I broke the diet too much. I donít do both at the same time because I donít want to possibly overload my system with toxins. My body could probably handle both now, but I still mainly concentrate on getting the mercury out.   [End]

• Re: Hello - In need of some Helpful Advice...   by Eric11  22mo   927  Adrenal Fatigue  Ü Cross-post Ü

A year is almost certainly not enough time to rid your body of heavy metals, especially if you are really overloaded. I suggest you continue that. Your body should tell you when itís OK to quit.   [End]

• Re: Dentist will only put in mercury fillings! HELP!   by Eric11  22mo   629  Mercury

Please believe me when I say that you donít want silver fillings. Keep yourself as far away from those lumps of poison as you can. They are almost certainly the cause of the health problems you are currently experiencing. ... ... There are other options than the two your dentist laid out for you. I suggest a second opinion from a different dentist. ... ... I also recommend replacing the fillings you have (when you can afford to do so) and finding out more about ways to chelate mercury from your system. Though itís really important that you donít chelate until you get those fillings out.   [End]

• Re: After how many rounds of frequent dose chelation did you begin to fe...   by Eric11  22mo   2,067  Chelation Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

The first thing I noticed was the fact that I had more energy. The second thing I noticed was the fact that I could break my diet and didnít have such a serious reaction. My weight stabilized after I had lost so much with the anti-yeast diet. I simply began to look and feel better. ... ... I didnít completely understand so much in the beginning of chelation, so I was doing it daily with no breaks. I felt pretty bad while doing it. Slower, with breaks, would have been the better way to go, I believe. ... ... I wouldnít worry if your body doesnít follow the exact schedule other peopleís did. Your ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: After how many rounds of frequent dose chelation did you begin to fe...   by Eric11  22mo   2,164  Chelation Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Everybodyís different and chelating methods may produce different results, so itís hard to know exactly whatís normal for each individual. ... ... My 6 months was using cilantro and chlorella. My friend used the Cutler Protocol. She felt better after about 8 months. ... ...   [End]

• Re: After how many rounds of frequent dose chelation did you begin to fe...   by Eric11  22mo   2,191  Chelation Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

About 6 months. Not sure how many rounds that was.   [End]

• Re: Has anyone noticed weight gain/no weight loss with chelation?   by Eric11  22mo   1,143  Chelation Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

I think everybody reacts differently to chelating. Itís really hard sometimes to know whatís Ētypical.Ē ... ... My friend, for example, has been chelating and sheís been gaining weight too. ... ... I gained weight as well, but this was after I had lost too much weight while following an anti-yeast diet. My weight stabilized after some months of chelating. I began breaking the diet a lot recently, and I began gaining weight again. When I did an anti-yeast program for a couple of weeks, my weight dropped again. Actually, I think my Ēweight gainĒ was mainly yeast-related bloating which went a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is it okay to chelate alongside the candida diet or should you chela...   by Eric11  23mo   572  Candida Support

If metals and yeast are your trouble, then the diet will make you feel better, but you wonít to be able to truly take care of the problem until you get rid of the metals (this is based upon my own experience). ... ... Iím not sure if you would need to get rid of all the metals or if you need to only reduce the toxic load before your body can control the yeast.   [End]

• Re: Mercury levels   by Eric11  23mo   695  Mercury  Ü Cross-post Ü

Take any heavy metal tests with a truckload of salt. They are not known for being completely reliable. There are quite a few people out there who have a history of heavy metal exposure and obvious heavy metal symptoms but had their tests come back negative. There are more than a few people whoíve tested negative, chelated anyway and felt better. God knows how many other people have gone on feeling sick with no relief because Ēthe tests confirmed that they donít have a heavy metal problem.Ē   [End]

• Re: When will I begin to feel better?   by Eric11  23mo   650  Candida Support

It took me 6 months of chelating before my yeast symptoms began to improve. ... ... Feeling better on the diet depends on how strictly you are following the diet. If you are very strict, then you should feel better within a week or so.   [End]

• Re: Can mercury poisoning make candida worsen?   by Eric11  23mo   903  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Yes. They are connected. My yeast symptoms have improved considerably since I began chelating.   [End]

• Re: Having doubts about chelation   by Eric11  23mo   1,931  Mercury  Ü Cross-post Ü

Iím assuming you donít have silver fillings. Is that correct? ... ... Iíve been chelating for a few years, including the use of the Cutler Protocol. I can tell you that, all-in-all, Iím feeling much better. ... ... Chelating will make you feel worse before it makes you feel better, and everybody reacts differently to each chelator. I wouldnít necessarily worry if you are feeling worse after using DMSA. It depends on how much worse you feel. You could try a different chelator if your reaction is too bad. ... ... It took me 6 months of chelating before I obviously felt better. I generally took only ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mercury problems long after amalgam removal   by Eric11  23mo   1,180  Mercury

300 MG of selenium or ALA? ... ... To be effective, a chelator needs to be taken every 3-4 hours, including at least once during the night. ... ... For chelating with ALA, try following the advice at this website... ... ... http://onibasu.com/wiki/Cutler_protocol ... ... Keep in mind it will likely take months of systematic chelating to feel improvement (it took me six to feel obviously better).   [End]

• Re: lead poisoning in adults   by Eric11  23mo   1,571  Mercury  Ü Cross-post Ü

You might want to post this message on the chelation support and cutler protocol forums as well. ...   [End]

• Re: Mercury problems long after amalgam removal   by Eric11  23mo   1,210  Mercury

I assume that means 300MG once a day. Is that correct? If thatís the case, I highly recommend that you find out more about frequent dose chelating before you do any more with her.   [End]

• Re: How to know whether you are feeding the candida or not?   by Eric11  23mo   649  Candida Support

Yes. If you are following a strict anti-yeast diet, then your symptoms should become obviously worse when you break the diet and feed the candida. ... ... If you arenít following a strict diet, it may not be so easy to tell since you will likely have sugar in your body all the time and will likely have continuing or off-and-on reactions which arenít always easy to connect to something you ate. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Mercury problems long after amalgam removal   by Eric11  23mo   1,283  Mercury

Some lucky people feel better simply from removing the fillings, but most people have to spend months of chelating the mercury out before they will feel improvement (6 months for me) and years before theyíve completely recovered. Somebody compared it to a leaking boat. Removing the fillings is like plugging the hole, but you still have to remove the water thatís leaked in (chelate the mercury). ... ... EDTA is good for lead. Itís not so good for mercury. ALA is good for mercury. Occasional use is unlikely to help very much and may make things worse (you may end up redistributing the mercu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mercury problems long after amalgam removal   by Eric11  23mo   1,263  Mercury

How is she using them? It really takes frequent doses to get the metals out. For ALA, check out the Cutler Protocol. It basically advises ALA every 3 hours plus at least once overnight. ... ... Itís not uncommon to feel sick after amalgam replacement because replacement will often cause a sudden increase in mercury into a personís body. Thatís why proper chelating is so important.   [End]

• Re: Mercury problems long after amalgam removal   by Eric11  23mo   1,385  Mercury

Mercury wonít leave a personís body by itself. It needs to be chelated out. Your mother needs to begin the systematic use of a chelator, like DMSA, ALA, etc.   [End]

• Re: Month 5 - increased to 40mg, readded Algin   by Eric11  23mo   911  Chelation Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Every 3 hours is recommended, but you can switch to 4 overnight. It takes some getting used to, but getting up in the middle of the night to take a chelator isnít as bad as it seems.   [End]

• Re: Month 5 - increased to 40mg, readded Algin   by Eric11  23mo   877  Chelation Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

If a sauna isnít easily available, you could do something like I do. I sit naked in front of a space heater on full power until I sweat. Then, I either shower off or take a hot bath. I keep my top half out of the bath water until I start sweating. Then I shower off afterwards.   [End]

• Re: Tried some Cilantro   by Eric11  23mo   1,491  Mercury  Ü Cross-post Ü

Iím glad you could find the likely source of other problems you have. ... ... I agree that dentists bear a tremendous amount of responsibility for making a lot of people sick.   [End]

• Re: Need help with Heavy metal detox please!!!   by Eric11  23mo   881  Chelation Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

do you currently have silver fillings? ... ... Please tell us exactly what chelators youíve tried, besides chlorella, and how you used them.   [End]

• Re: Month 5 - increased to 40mg, readded Algin   by Eric11  23mo   973  Chelation Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Do you go to a sauna?   [End]

• Re: Update on dandelion and slippery elm   by Eric11  23mo   1,517  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Replacement of silver fillings is only the (very important) first step. The mercury remains in the body forever unless you chelate it out. I suggest frequent-dose chelation with DMSA, ALA or something similar. The Cutler Protocol is good for people who are starting out. ... ... The fact that you had silver fillings before suggests that thereís a pretty good likelihood that mercury is the root of your trouble. I highly recommend you find out more.   [End]

• Re: Bad Constipation   by Eric11  23mo   1,614  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Thanks to you all for the suggestions. She was helped today by using a squat toilet. She will eat a lot of prunes tomorrow and use a squat toilet. I hope itís as simple as that to remedy. ... ... If that doesnít work, weíll consider other options.   [End]

• Re: Update on dandelion and slippery elm   by Eric11  23mo   1,596  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Have you considered the possibility that your problem is related to heavy metal toxicity and/or yeast? You mentioned a few ĒclassicĒ symptoms. A little research in that direction could be helpful (if you havenít done so already).   [End]

• Bad Constipation   by Eric11  23mo   1,865  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

My friend has been chelating with DMSA using the Cutler Protocol. She also has symptoms of candida as well. ... ... Now she is having problems with constipation, bad lower back pain, chills, occasional nausea and uncomfortable feeling during urination. ... ... We tried some remedies for constipation. These include psyllium husks, magnesium, eating fruits and vegetables while avoiding meat, taking a probiotic and drinking a lot of water. So far nothing has seemed to help. ... ... Can anybody offer suggestions? Keep in mind I live in Japan where a lot of herbal remedies which are common in America are ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Ah Haaa moment   by Eric11  23mo   410  Candida Support

What kind of protocol are you using with cilantro? ... ...   [End]

• Re: Heavy Metal Toxicity or Something Else?   by Eric11  23mo   2,575  Mercury  Ü Cross-post Ü

You described a lot of classic symptoms of heavy metal toxicity. Did the symptoms gradually develop or suddenly appear? Were there any obvious triggers of your symptoms(dental work and antibiotic use are some possibilities) Do you have any known exposure to metals (silver fillings, for example)? ... ... I highly recommend you find out more about metal toxicity and consider chelating. The Cutler Protocol would probably be good if you wish to try chelating.   [End]

• Re: cilantro   by Eric11  23mo   1,184  Mercury  Ü Cross-post Ü

I agree with Gibby, and after you replace your fillings, make sure you either avoid cilantro and use a different chelator or take it systematically with chlorella. Haphazard use of cilantro can cause a lot of problems (as would improper use of any chelator).   [End]

• Re: Information Overload   by Eric11  23mo   580  Candida Support

Good luck. I hope this information proves helpful to you.   [End]

• Re: Information Overload   by Eric11  23mo   686  Candida Support

I canít really explain it in technical detail. The vitamins and stuff from spirulina (and chlorella) will go everywhere. The part of spirulina which attaches itself to mercury only has itís effect in the digestive system. You need to get the mercury from out of the places where itís stuck and into your digestive system in order for spirulina to have an appreciable chelating effect. ... ... Otherwise, we could just take spirulina for a while and we would be free of mercury. It just doesnít work that way. We need to take something which has a chelating effect throughout the body (ALA, for ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Information Overload   by Eric11  24mo   651  Candida Support

Of course, itís also possible that you still have a mercury problem. The other things youíve done are simply controlling the symptoms. I found I could control the symptoms with diet and anti-yeast supplements, but it wasnít until I began chelating that I experienced genuine improvement. ... ... Spirulina, by itself, isnít an effective tool for chelating since it has a very limited effect when used alone. Mercury becomes stuck in various places throughout a personís body. It would be nice if a bodyís natural chelating system could take care of it, but if it could, probably nobody would hav ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Information Overload   by Eric11  24mo   696  Candida Support

You replaced your amalgam fillings? Did you also chelate the mercury out of your body? That is a vital second step if you havenít already done so. ...   [End]

• Re: I want know if those have any connection   by Eric11  24mo   1,597  Hypothyroid  Ü Cross-post Ü

Iím happy to help. I hope the supplement does the trick for you.   [End]

• Re: I want know if those have any connection   by Eric11  24mo   1,608  Hypothyroid  Ü Cross-post Ü

I wish i could help, but Iím not sure if any of the chelators in the blend affect nickel or cobalt.   [End]

• Re: I want know if those have any connection   by Eric11  24mo   1,794  Hypothyroid  Ü Cross-post Ü

Feeling a little bad is typical if a chelator is working. I usually feel worst on the second day of chelating and tired on days after the second. Symptoms I have include difficulty paying attention, emotional problems (including difficulty feeling satisfied, feelings of regret and irritability) and others. They are temporary and as Iíve continued chelating have affected me less and less. ... ... Iíve never used the supplement you are using, so I could be wrong, but I suggest you not follow the schedule they put on the box (supplement companies, like a lot of doctors, donít always seem to r ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I want know if those have any connection   by Eric11  24mo   1,679  Hypothyroid  Ü Cross-post Ü

Iíve noticed that the most negative feedback about cilantro/chlorella comes from people who have never tried it. They just read Cutler and are now convinced cilantro will destroy their minds and make them crazy. ... ... I used cilantro for quite some time and found a lot of improvement in that time. I think part of the problem is that many people treat cilantro as a food, not as a potentially dangerous chelator. They eat a lot of it all at once; or they use it haphazardly; or, worst of all, they eat a lot of it while they still have silver fillings. ... ... I took it with the same basic sched ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Chlorella and tooth pain- Help!   by Eric11  24mo   1,448  Amalgam Replacement

Chlorella will attach itself to mercury (which is why it can be helpful while chelating), so itís quite possible that itís pulling mercury from your fillings and thatís whatís causing your pain. Chelating of any kind with silver fillings still in place can be dangerous. I suggest you not use the Chlorella while you still have fillings in place. The fact that the pain stopped when you stopped using the Chlorella is a pretty strong indicator that itís causing the problem.   [End]

• Re: I want know if those have any connection   by Eric11  24mo   1,785  Hypothyroid  Ü Cross-post Ü

I would definitely not trust the unknown heavy metal supplements and blends, like the one youíre using. If you havenít already, I would try to find out if other people have used it successfully. ... ... The fact that youíre not feeling anything while using it is a sign that itís probably not working (you probably know that if itís working, you should be feeling at least a little worse while using it). ... ... If I were you, I would stick to one of the methods which people have used successfully. ... ... What symptoms do you have while using ALA? I think you wrote about it before, but Iíve forgotten.   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Any success stories out there???   by Eric11  24mo   1,040  Candida Support

I felt better after beginning a strict diet but felt much worse whenever I broke the diet. My yeast problem only became truly better when I began chelating heavy metals from my body. Iím not at 100% yet, but I feel much better now.   [End]

• Re: 50th round and ongoing yeast die off   by Eric11  24mo   1,661  Chelation: Cutler

For me, I usually have a yeast reaction about a week after a round of chelating. It lasts for about a day and it has become less and less as Iíve continued chelating. Itís possible that this is part of what youíre feeling. ... ... Perhaps you should stop the anti-fungal for a while and see how you feel. If metals are the root cause of your trouble, then chelation should help you feel better over time and the anti-fungal may not be strictly necessary. ... ... I would also be patient. Chelating can take a long time, especially if you were exposed to a lot of metals. ... ... After a few years of c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Eric Cilantro Re: Urine challenge test safe with unknown crowns?   by Eric11  24mo   1,689  Celiac  Ü Cross-post Ü

3-5 dashes of the powdered spice.   [End]

• Re: Urine challenge test safe with unknown crowns?   by Eric11  24mo   1,646  Celiac  Ü Cross-post Ü

Cilantro and Chlorella worked very well for me. The mistake I think a lot of people make with this method is that they treat cilantro as a food instead of as a chelator. Because itís a food, people think that itís OK to just eat a bunch of it for breakfast or to use it haphazardly and that will result in chelating success. That certainly could lead to serious problems for people with heavy metal problems. ... ... Taking 3-5 dashes of cilantro with 6-10 small pills of Chlorella together every 4 hours, including once at night, really helped me feel better after about 6 months of doing it. Thi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: just went vegan/mostly greens and Im starving all the time - help!   by Eric11  24mo   1,279  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

I understand. I would just keep in mind that more than a few people Iíve read about werenít able to do more than control the yeast through diet until they took care of the underlying issue causing the yeast problem. That has basically been my experience too. ... ... Iím still in the process, so I canít yet say definitely whether or not getting rid of the metals will take care of my yeast problem, but so far, so good (with a few bumps and stumbles here and there).   [End]

• Re: just went vegan/mostly greens and Im starving all the time - help!   by Eric11  24mo   1,253  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

The situation you initially describe sounds very similar to my own before. After feeling sick for a long time, one of my doctors told me that I probably have Lupus. I had a borderline ANA count, whatever that actually means. That was an extremely unpleasant thought. ... ... After doing some research, I began doing an anti-yeast diet and felt better. I replaced my silver fillings and began chelating mercury out of my body and I felt much, much better still. Iím not finished with chelating yet, but thereís no doubting my improvement. ... ... Now, I wonder if lupus is just some bodiesí immune sys ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Who has those symptoms   by Eric11  24mo   631  Candida Support

Have you considered possible underlying causes of your candida? (heavy metals, for example)   [End]

• Re: Starting 4th month of chelation - update on my experiences   by Eric11  24mo   1,050  Chelation: Cutler  Ü Cross-post Ü

I would have responded to this message sooner, but I was on vacation. ... ... I just wanted to say how awesome it is that you are making progress! Keep it up!   [End]

• Re: Candida Skin rash   by Eric11  25mo   1,322  Candida Support

If youíve been following the diet strictly for a month, you should be feeling better by now. Do you have any other symptoms of candida? What antifungals are you using? ... ...   [End]

• Re: ALA 100mg every 3 hours or 4?   by Eric11  25mo   883  Chelation: Cutler  Ü Cross-post Ü

I would suggest you try ALA at a smaller dose to begin with if you are concerned about its effects on your thyroid.   [End]

• Re: Feeling extremely, severely depressed... Die-off from Candida?   by Eric11  25mo   12,067  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

You may have heard this from me before (itís easy to become confused about who Iíve said what to). ... ... Have you considered that your yeast trouble is caused by something else which needs to be taken care of before you can make real progress against the yeast? ... ... My yeast trouble was connected to heavy metals. Itís possible that you are suffering the same thing. There are a variety of metals and a variety of sources (silver fillings, tainted drinking water, our mothers, etc.). If you havenít done so already, I suggest research about heavy metals to see if it makes sense in your case. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What are the most strongest natural chelators?   by Eric11  25mo   1,662  Chelation Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Does that mean youíve had a bad reaction when youíve taken ALA? ... ... I had thyroid related problems while using ALA in the past. I started taking a little iodized salt every day and my thyroid problem went away. I donít know if that would help you or not though.   [End]

• Re: Candida/Mercury/Lead Detox, coming up on the 1 year mark (update)   by Eric11  25mo   3,595  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Itís great to hear about your success! Keep up the good work! ... ... My suggestion for chelation is to alternate rounds with cilantro/chlorella with rounds of ALA. That seemed very good when I did it. I also found that hourly cilantro was a bit too much. Hourly ALA seemed fine though.   [End]

• Re: Anyone w/seasonal allergies had a flare-up in their candida?   by Eric11  25mo   517  Candida Support

A connection is very possible. If a personís body is always reacting to things like candida or toxins like heavy metals, it may start to overreact to other things too, like mold, dust, pollen, etc. At least thatís my understanding based on what Iíve read. ... ... Would taking care of the underlying problems calm our bodies down and make our allergies go away? Iím not sure. I hope so.   [End]

• Re: Help Needed For Teenage Daughter! I am confused.   by Eric11  25mo   685  Candida Support

Did the doctor give her any antibiotics when she had her health troubles before? ... ... You could follow the anti-yeast diet (everybody seems to have a different idea as to what the diet should consist of). In a nut shell, itís a diet which avoids most carbohydrates and foods which contain mold. The diet which helped me feel better was a meat and most vegetables diet. This, followed strictly, plus a yeast killer and probiotic, helped me feel better. ... ... You should consider the possibility that there is something else causing your daughterís yeast problem (assuming thatís what it is). For me ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Should I do a metal cleanse?   by Eric11  25mo   955  Chelation Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Itís up to you, of course. Keep in mind that the fillings released mercury into your body, and that poison will stay there forever unless you remove it. ... ... Fatigue and hair-loss are common symptoms of mercury toxicity, but you may have others you donít realize are caused by the metal. If you havenít already, I would do a search for common symptoms of heavy metals and see if you have any more. I had a lot of health problems which I didnít realize were connected until they started going away with chelation. ... ... Chelating is a long slow process, but itís well worth it for the sake of yo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: improvement I think from candida   by Eric11  25mo   614  Candida Support

Excellent! My experience was similar to yours. ... ... Keep up the good work, and I hope things get better and better for you. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Post amalgam removal - Brain fog   by Eric11  25mo   2,280  Amalgam Replacement

Does this mean you have amalgam fillings now? ... ... Itís quite possible that you are experiencing an especially severe reaction to mercury though I havenít heard about someone having as severe a reaction as youíre describing.   [End]

• Re: Candida symptoms will not subside   by Eric11  25mo   1,300  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Beware heavy metal tests. They are known for being unreliable. The test said your metals were normal, but it may not be so. I donít know how long you were chelating, but it takes a really long time to get rid of it all. You may need to chelate more before your candida will truly go away. ... ... One way to judge is from your reaction while chelating. If you feel worse while doing it (or after you finish a round), it means that metals are being pulled out and your body is reacting to them. If no metals were being pulled out, then you likely would feel no change in your feeling at all.   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I seem to have metal poisoning...   by Eric11  25mo   946  Chelation Support

Take any metals test results with many, many grains of salt. They are infamous for not being very reliable. There are a number of people Iíve read about in internet-land who have had negative results for metals, chelated anyway and felt better. ... ... Iím not saying that the tests are a waste of time and money, but be very skeptical about the test results.   [End]

• Re: I seem to have metal poisoning...   by Eric11  25mo   980  Chelation Support

The symptoms you described are classic symptoms of heavy metal toxicity. ... ... Do you have silver fillings? Replace them if you do. ... ... I suggest that you try chelating to see how you react. If you feel a bit worse while chelating (or between rounds), thatís typically a sign that itís working. ... ... I think you should try something like the Cutler Protocol since it can help with a number of different metals, including mercury. Take it easy with lower doses at first to see how much your body can handle and work your way up. The other symptoms you mentioned will likely start going away aft ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How do you know if dumping copper?   by Eric11  25mo   720  Chelation Support

I donít know much about removing copper since I mainly chelate mercury, but I suspect there are similarities between the different kinds of chelating. ... ... With mercury, you can tell itís working if your symptoms become temporarily worse. I believe itís a bodyís reaction to the sudden reappearance of toxin in the bloodstream. It can take months of chelating heavy metals before you see an obvious improvement. Perhaps copper is similar. ... ... @SB1108 I suggest you try a lower dose when you begin chelating again. A trip to a sauna and drinking lots of water may help too if you havenít alread ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Post amalgam removal - Brain fog   by Eric11  25mo   2,373  Amalgam Replacement

Mercury can cause all kinds of problems, including the ones you described. That is almost certainly the reason why you feel bad now. ... ... Here is my story in a nutshell... ... ... I started to feel sick decades ago. I often had a stuffy nose, headaches, temperature intolerance, Raynaudís Phenomenon, Eczema, chronic fatigue, an irritable bowel, Fibromyalgia-like symptoms, emotional difficulties, forgetfulness and many other problems. ... ... I went to doctor after doctor, and they couldnít really help me. Sometimes a doctor gave me medicine to help with a symptom; sometimes it worked, sometimes it d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Post amalgam removal - Brain fog   by Eric11  25mo   2,323  Amalgam Replacement

Even the safest removal procedure can cause mercury release into a body. The effects you feel will be different according to where the mercury ends up. ... ... I think you are fortunate that taking DMSA while you have silver fillings didnít cause a disaster for you. There are others who got much, much worse when they took a chelator with fillings. ... ... You could try going to a sauna and drinking a lot of water now, as well as supporting your liver. Supplements and food to support your bodyís natural chelating systems could be helpful too. Those things may help, but I think the best thing f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diet not working   by Eric11  25mo   547  Candida Support

Do you eat carrots? I had a yeast reaction every time when I had them. Thereís also the possibility that youíve become unknowingly intolerant of something which is usually OK. Perhaps if you could give us a more detailed run down on what you eat in a typical day or week, we could suggest things which may be undermining your diet. ... ... On a side note, I would just like to point out that I felt much, much better when I followed a anti-yeast diet which included a lot of meat. I still feel better while on this diet. ... ... My only problem was the fact that I could feel better on the diet, but I c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is it possible to be allergic to coconut oil?   by Eric11  25mo   11,154  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

It sounds a lot like die-off.   [End]

• Re: Going to start chelation with ALA today, sick of being sick, a few q...   by Eric11  25mo   1,060  Chelation: Cutler  Ü Cross-post Ü

Eating raw food would almost certainly not be enough to remove metals. I suspect that the people are feeling better for other reasons, but the metals remain. One possible reason is that theyíre also suffering from a yeast problem and their diet is not feeding the yeast as much. ... ... Here is a place where you can find information about Cutlerís Protocol if you havenít already seen it. You can probably find a lot of answers to your original questions. ... ... http://onibasu.com/wiki/Cutler_protocol ... ... Basically, you take ALA every 3 hours and at least once in the middle of the night. You do ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Testing for heavy metal toxicity   by Eric11  25mo   597  Chelation Support

I suggest you take any heavy metal test with a truckload of salt since they are of questionable reliability. The feeling you had while doing the test is certainly suggestive of heavy metals. ... ... I believe that you wrote once that you have had silver fillings. Is that true? That, and your symptoms, would suggest a mercury problem. I would recommend that you strongly consider chelating. ... ... Keep in mind that chelating is a long, slow process. Expect it to be months before you feel real improvement while doing it.   [End]

• Re: Tried Seriphos   by Eric11  25mo   7,821  Adrenal Fatigue  Ü Cross-post Ü

The symptoms youíre describing sound a lot like heavy metal symptoms. Are you doing anything now to chelate? If you are going to use a chelator like cilantro, make sure you use it every 3-4 hours and combine it with chlorella. Some people are concerned about cilantro being dangerous, but Iíve had a lot of progress while using it in this way without serious problems. ... ... Otherwise you could try ALA every 3 hours (google the Cutler Protocol for more information). ... ... Both of these chelators (ALA or cilantro) should be taken at least once during the night to keep the effect going and preve ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: No ALA with high copper?   by Eric11  25mo   1,186  Adrenal Fatigue  Ü Cross-post Ü

If a person has mercury trouble as well, it would be a good idea to chelate that poisonous stuff out too. ... ... Donít use ALA if you have silver fillings though. That could be very dangerous.   [End]

• Re: Dental mental!   by Eric11  25mo   1,066  Amalgam Replacement  Ü Cross-post Ü

You definitely need to chelate the mercury from your body if you havenít already. That would mean confirming whether or not your current fillings have a heavy metal in them and replacing them if they do. You donít want to chelate if your fillings have a heavy metal in them which could be pulled out during chelation. That could be very bad. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Cutler's Protocol   by Eric11  25mo   995  Chelation: Cutler  Ü Cross-post Ü

It should work to remove mercury whatever source it comes from. ...   [End]

• Re: A question about what one can post here...?   by Eric11  25mo   504  Candida Support

What did you do for mercury before and how long did you do it? Did you use a method like the Cutler Protocol? ... ... I do feel much better though itís taken me a few years of chelating to get to a point where I almost feel normal again (emphasis on almost). ...   [End]

• Re: Why is the FDA Ignoring Its Own Scientists' Warnings About Amalgam? ...   by Eric11  25mo   1,111  News  Ü Cross-post Ü

Iím not sure about the mercury suppliers, but the dental industry has power and influence...   [End]

• Re: A question about what one can post here...?   by Eric11  25mo   541  Candida Support

I suffered badly until I started the diet. Then I couldnít leave the diet without feeling awful. It wasnít until I began taking care of my heavy metal problem that I began to truly feel better. My problem was due to mercury from silver fillings but there are other metals and other sources (some of them very surprising to me). Itís possible that you may also have a problem with heavy metals which is the real cause of the rest of your trouble. I suggest some research in that direction to see if it makes any sense in your case.   [End]

• Re: Dental mental!   by Eric11  25mo   1,075  Amalgam Replacement  Ü Cross-post Ü

Do you have silver fillings? This may not apply to you, but Iíve also read about people who replaced root canals and felt better.   [End]

• Re: Massive amounts of heavy metals found in wine. :-(   by Eric11  25mo   860  Chelation: Cutler  Ü Cross-post Ü

I donít drink ... wine. But it disturbs me every time I hear about things like this. Itís amazing how people seem determined (through effort or neglect) to poison themselves.   [End]

• Re: A question about what one can post here...?   by Eric11  25mo   582  Candida Support

Itís fine if you want to talk about how you feel because of candida. Just the act of writing about your feelings can be therapeutic. ...   [End]

• Re: Cutler protocol month 3 - initial impressions   by Eric11  25mo   878  Chelation: Cutler  Ü Cross-post Ü

What youíre experiencing now is not unusual. During chelating, symptoms often go away, only to return temporarily. For me this often happens during a round of chelating and stop when I take a break. ... ... Iím a big walker, but, even when I took marathon walks, I never noticeably lost weight. I suggest that your weight loss is likely related to getting the mercury out (and probably especially related to the effect it has on the yeast in your body). ... ... I wrote before that it took me 6 months to feel real improvement. Itís a long, slow process, but itís clear that youíve already made progr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Candida and Scoliosis   by Eric11  26mo   1,016  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

What are you doing to chelate? ... ... Iíve read a couple of people who theorized that their problem was caused by metals leeching into their bodies from metal retainers. It got me thinking about what effect metal braces could have. I donít know if you had retainers or braces or if they cause health problems. Iím really just thinking out loud.   [End]

• Re: dmsa chelation- fourth round a disaster   by Eric11  26mo   2,086  Chelation: Cutler

I suggest drinking lots of water and going to the bathroom as much as possible to help get the toxins out. You should also go to a sauna to help sweat out the metals ASAP (assuming you arenít already doing these things). That should help you relieve your symptoms in the short run. ... ... If you donít have access to a sauna, then I recommend making yourself sweat and then showering off. I also take a hot bath while keeping the top part of my body out of the water. That helps me sweat out the metals too.   [End]

• Re: Candida and Scoliosis   by Eric11  26mo   1,151  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

I was told that I have scoliosis a long time ago by a doctor when I was in high school. ... ... I also developed candida symptoms over times as well (Iím not sure when the symptoms started. ... ... Now I believe that both of these problems were actually related to heavy metal toxicity (in my case itís mercury from my silver fillings, but there are other metals and other sources, including a lot of hidden ones). I suggest you do some research to find out more about this and see if it makes sense in your case. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Heavy Metal Toxicity RE: A very urgent question about chronic yeast ...   by Eric11  26mo   991  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

I canít tell you much about zeolite since I havenít used it. ... ... The primary methods Iíve used have been the Cutler Protocol (DMSA and ALA) and Cilantro/Chlorella. Theyíve both helped me. They both have good and bad points. ... ... Other people have used Bentonite Clay and DMPS, but I havenít, so I wouldnít like to comment on them. ... ... The most important things with chelation are: ... ... 1. You should find out all you can about the different methods before you try one. Chelating has some risk, so you should make sure you follow what other people have done successfully. Haphazard chelating can ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Delaying amalgam removal because of excess HM's?   by Eric11  26mo   934  Chelation Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

To get rid of the metals, you will need to chelate. Chelating is dangerous if you still have silver fillings in your mouth (a chelator will pull mercury out of your fillings and make your problem worse). You really have to get those fillings out, so you can start getting the metals out.   [End]

• Re: belly getting bigger   by Eric11  26mo   870  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Please note that nuts (and I believe seeds as well) are not on the anti-candida diet because they attract mold, and mold feeds the yeast. ... ... I noticed that mostly following the diet while sometimes or often cheating on it can actually make a person feel worse and increase some symptoms compared with not following it at all. Iím not sure why, but perhaps the yeast stops getting enough food, so it starts overreacting when it does. This could be the cause of your belly getting bigger. ... ... To test this idea you could try avoiding nuts, seeds and any other controversial foods on the diet (ca ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A very urgent question about chronic yeast and candida....   by Eric11  26mo   1,171  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Please consider the possibility that you have an underlying cause of your yeast trouble. If thatís the case, then you may not be able to take care of your yeast trouble until the other problem is taken care of. ... ... My trouble was caused by heavy metal toxicity. After I replaced my silver fillings and began chelating the mercury from my body, my yeast trouble began to improve. Keep in mind that there are other metals (lead, for example) and other sources (tainted water, for example). I suggest you do research in this direction to see if heavy metal toxicity makes sense in your case.   [End]

• Re: Should I Get My Permanent Retainer Removed?   by Eric11  26mo   15,087  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

I needed to chelate for 6 months before I felt improvement, but there are people out there who have experienced immediate relief by getting the metal out. ... ... I donít know why dentists would think that itís a good idea to leave these metal things in our mouths 24/7. Of course, especially why would they think that putting something made with mercury in our teeth would be a good idea?   [End]

• Re: Should I Get My Permanent Retainer Removed?   by Eric11  26mo   15,142  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

I donít have a retainer, so I canít speak from experience. But I have read some posts on this forum which were written by people who have said they removed their retainers and experienced relief from at least some of their symptoms. ... ... I think you should strongly consider replacement (but, again, I canít speak from personal experience). ... ... PS: You donít have any silver fillings, do you?   [End]

• Lead in lipstick   by Eric11  26mo   282  Chelation Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

http://healthland.time.com/2012/02/15/whats-in-your-lipstick-fda-finds-lead-in-400-shades/   [End]

• Re: Candida Rashes - any suggestions for treatment?   by Eric11  26mo   991  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Are you following an anti-yeast treatment now?   [End]

• Re: Mercury chelation and weight loss?   by Eric11  26mo   1,469  Chelation Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

You should remember that it likely took years for the mercury to build up in our systems. Itís going to take quite a bit of time to get it all out, probably years. That being said it varies a lot from person to person. It depends on how much you have in your system, and how efficient you are at removing it. ... ... How do I know Iím making progress? Iím feeling much better. Many of my symptoms have lessened or disappeared. My reactions to chelating have become less and less. My reactions to breaking the candida diet have become less and less. Iím eating a bag of oranges right now. Bef ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: dmsa symtoms   by Eric11  26mo   529  Chelation Support

Iím not currently using it, but my symptoms before were fairly mild. I felt some worsening of symptoms while doing a round, but felt better a day or two after the round was finished. Though Iíve read about people who had a more severe reaction to it. ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Brain Tumour or Candida?   by Eric11  26mo   1,679  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

You can ask your doctor about heavy metal tests, but I will tell you that the tests are unreliable at best. I suggest you do a little research about heavy metals and consider possible exposure to them (while keeping in mind all the unknown possible sources of exposure). In my case my trouble came as the result of mercury from my silver fillings. That is the most obvious first question for you to consider. Do you have or have you ever had silver fillings? ... ... I suggest you google a list of commonly described heavy metal symptoms and see if you have many of them. The symptoms are extrem ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: dmsa symtoms   by Eric11  26mo   505  Chelation Support

The side effects of chelating are a little different for everybody, so itís hard to know what is typical for you. If the side effects are too much, you should modify your chelating. If you can stand it, I would continue. If they are side effects, hopefully they will go away as you continue. I often have slightly different side effects with each round of chelating. ... ... Iíve read that eating meat is helpful with chelating. I couldnít tell you why exactly.   [End]

Forum Pages
1  2  3  4  5 6  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Mouth Sores
Eliminate Herpes
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
ĒThis tea literally saved my life.Ē - Ricky
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Book ĒCure for all DiseasesĒ by Dr. Hulda Clark
The cause, and treatment, of many diseases ha...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

238 messages, 479,734 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 40, 6 pages,  29,255,998 page views

"Our physical bodies are made up of [foods]. Therefore, it's logical to expect that if something is wrong with our bodies, proper manipulation of the elements of which they are made will be a major factor in reestablishing health."
~ Jonathan Wright, M.D.

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Proven Parasite Diet

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technologyô

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.40 sec at 4/20/2014 8:21:30 AM, requested by 54.205.221.22, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&t=150&ob=d&m=Eric11&p=3 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8