CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5948 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [2289] Posted by White Tiger, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,290,693 page views     888 messages     479,974 topics     15 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
5s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [2289] Posted by White Tiger, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 15  
  • Re: A recipe for Potato Knishes Recipe by white tiger  5y   1,586  

I was addicted to knishes the very first time I ate one in Mahattan, New York   [End]

• Fibromyalgia and CFS can all be caused by by white tiger  5y   2,165  Fibromyalgia  

Fibromyalgia and CFS can all be caused by Hughes Syndrome and also Lyme disease. ... ... Late term Lyme Disease can turn into Hughes Syndrome as well as just being antiphospholipid antibody syndrome.   [End]

• Re: Guai/guaifenesin update by white tiger  5y   2,916  Fibromyalgia  C  

There are some salicylates in guai (salicylic acid)as well as other plants, fruit and vegetables. ... ... Salicylates are chemicals found naturally in plants and are a major ingredient of aspirin and other pain-relieving medications. They are also found in many fruits and vegetables. ... ... Foods That Contain Salicylates Products That May Contain Salicylates. ... Salicylate-Containing Ingredients. Fruits such as apples, avocados, blueberries, dates, kiwi fruit, peaches, raspberries, figs, grapes, plums, strawberries, cherries, grapefruit, and prunes ... ... Vegetables such as alfalfa, cauliflower, cucum ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: dog making sad sounds by white tiger  5y   1,591  Pets/Animals  C  

Hi Harmonic Change, ... ... You might try this: ... http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2003/09/03/cataract_msm_eye_drop_solution.htm   [End]

• Re: Does taking fish oil make you "smelly"? (Please help) by white tiger  5y   21,067  Ask CureZone  C  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylaminuria ... ... ... Trimethylamine builds up in the body of patients with trimethylaminuria. The trimethylamine gets released in the person’s sweat, urine, reproductive fluids, and breath, giving off a strong fishy odor. Some people with trimethylaminuria have a strong odor all the time, but most have a moderate smell that varies in intensity over time. Individuals with this condition do not have any physical symptoms, and typically appear healthy.[5] ... ... The condition seems to be more common in women than men, for unknown reasons. Scientists suspect that fem ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cinnamon and Honey cures by white tiger  5y   2,314  Ask CureZone  

Cinnamon and Honey ... Bet the drug companies won’t like this getting around. ... ... Facts on Honey and Cinnamon: ... It is found that a mixture of honey and Cinnamon cures most diseases. Honey is produced in most of the countries of the world. ... Scientists of today also accept honey as a ’Ram Ban’ (very effective) medicine or all kinds of diseases. ... ... ... Honey can be used without any side effects for any kind of diseases. ... ... ... ... Today’s science says that even though honey is sweet, if taken in the right dosage as a medicine, it does not harm diabetic patients. Weekly World News, a magazine in Canada ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dog with bone cancer...Try this by white tiger  5y   4,811  Cancer Support  C  

Hi Sunset Sam, ... ... I suggest powdered olive leaf extract that contains at least 18% oleuropein. ... ... Use you search engine using these words ” cancer olive leaf extract” ... I am sure you will find a lot of info as you research it. ... ... It shrunk a large cancerous tumor on my dog until it disappeared. I gave her one capsule a day for 2 days, then increased the dosage to 2 times a day. Then I increased it later to 3 times a day. ... ... The capsules I used contained 100mg olive leaf powder and 500mg olive leaf extract. ... It is also a good antiviral. ... ... laboratory test at Upjohn pharmaceuticals discovered ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: CNN lied to us in every report from iraq... by white tiger  5y   766  

CNN (Communist-News-Network) has lied to everybody in every CNN report during the iraq war. ... ... Ask any soldier in iraq. Especially those in special warfare with the Navy SEALS and other US special forces. ... ... Every one of them will tell you that CNN lied about everything that happened every day! And I mean bald faced lies. ... ... Every military report of daily opperations are sent to all the press. CNN puts such a distorted twist full of lies that our soldiers were shaking their heads in disbelief of such CNN lies! And all the presses get the exact same progress reports as CNN gets. ... Some prefe ...   [retrieve the message]

• Re: ticking sound in ear. by white tiger  5y   7,003  Ear Coning  C  

What is probably happening is that when you are breathing in or out the pressure changes in your ear canal and causes the two waxy sides to briefly touch and stick together- when it releases you hear the ”click” sound. ... ... Have you tried an ear wax removal solution?   [End]

• Re: Does taking fish oil make you "smelly"? (Please help) by white tiger  5y   13,287  Ask CureZone  C  

Hi ilove80s, ... ... If you have a deficiency of minerals like magnesium and zinc you can be victim to body odor. Because of certain people’s body chemistry they can emit a very distinctive and offensive body odor. For instance you can radiate a ‘fishy’ smell if your body cannot metabolize foods containing large amounts of protein such as eggs fish liver and legumes. To get rid of this cut out these products from your diet. Onions garlic curry certain spicy foods coffee and alcohol are also prime causes of offensive body odor. Fried and baked food items may contain rancid fats and oils that lea ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Fungus on my body? by white tiger  5y   1,686  Ask CureZone  C  

MSM supplement for fungus   [End]

• Re: Warfare through Misuse of International Law by white tiger  5y   719  Politics Debate  

THE UNITED STATES PROGRAM ... FOR GENERAL AND COMPLETE ... DISARMAMENT IN A PEACEFUL ... WORLD ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... DEPARTMENT OF STATE ...   ... ... DEPARTMENT OF STATE PUBLICATION 7277 ... Disarmament Series 5 ... Released September 1961 ... ... Office of Public Services ... BUREAU OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS ... ... ...   ... ... ... For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office ... Washington 25, D.C. - Price 15 cents. ... ... ...   ... ... Introduction ... ...    The revolutionary development of modern weapons within a world divided by serious ideological differences h ...   [retrieve this message]

• how smart is your right foot? by white tiger  5y   1,243  Ask CureZone  

This is hysterical. You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there ... are some things that the brain cannot handle. ... ... HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT? ... ... You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this! It ... is from an orthopaedic surgeon............ This will confuse your mind and you ... will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, ... you can’t. It is pre-programmed in your brain! ... ... 1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot ... off the floor and make clockwise circles. ... ... 2. Now, while doin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Government by white tiger  5y   1,132  Politics Debate  

... A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. ... -Thomas Jefferson ... ... In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, ... two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. ... -John Adams ... ... ’If you don’t read the newspaper you are uninformed, ... if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.’ ... -Mark Twain ... ... Suppose you were an idiot. ... And suppose you were a member of Congress. But then I repeat myself. ... -Mark Twain ... ... I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity ... is like a man standin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hernia, Sinus, Tumors? by white tiger  6y   3,839  Ask CureZone  

Hi Littlegirllost, ... ... Have you had any lung problems?   [End]

• Re: Stringy, sticky blood from cut by white tiger  6y   3,638  Ask CureZone  

Hi, ... ... Sticky blood can cause serious problems with your health. ... ... I suggest you educate yourself on this condition, and get a blood test. ... ... You may try a google search ”sticky blood” and also ”Hughes Syndrome”. ... ... There are clues that will help point to sticky blood, such as recurrent headache or migraine, previous thrombosis or recurrent miscarriage. ... ...   [End]

• Enjoy this little dose of wierd news by White Tiger  6y   1,422  Ask CureZone  

Enjoy this little dose of wierd news. ... ... “university of Florida professor Thomas DeMarse revealed in December that he has constructed a primitive ”brain” (”live computation device”) out of 25,000 rat neurons and has taught it to maneuver an F-22 fighter jet simulation in a straight trajectory. The brain had to be ”taught,” he said, because at first, the plane kept crashing. DeMarse said an organic brain is potentially much more flexible than even the highest-tech computer. The National Science Foundation and National Institutes of Health are funding his work, as models for controlling othe ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Computer help please! by White Tiger  6y   1,863  Ask CureZone  C  

Look in your add or remove programs for the word toolbar or search ... ... ... http://www.spyware-removal-info.com/browser_hijacker.html ...   [End]

• Re: opaque/yellow tinted fingernails! by White Tiger  6y   5,740  Ask CureZone  

If you have yellow fingernails caused by smoking or frequent nail polish use, try one of these remedies. ... ... Denture tablets can whiten and brighten yellow fingernails. Just follow instructions for dissolving denture tablets in water, and soak your nails for several minutes. Repeat the process until your nails are lighter and brighter in color. ... ... Real lemon juice can help whiten and brighten yellow nails. Slice open a fresh lemon, and squeeze the juice into a shallow bowl, or use reconstituted lemon juice. Soak your nails in the lemon juice for several minutes, and repeat this treatment as ...   [retrieve this message]

• granite countertops may raise your cancer risk by White Tiger  6y   1,525  Ask CureZone  

Environment ... ... Your granite countertops may raise your cancer risk ... ... By David Liu, Ph.D. ... ... Jul 27, 2008 - 9:17:16 AM ... ... Saturday July 26, 2008 (foodconsumer.org) -- Rice University physics professor W.J. Llope found some granite countertops generate gamma radiation and radon gas at a level that is considered dangerous by the U.S. government, Houston Chronicle reported. ... ... The newspaper cited Dr. Llope as saying that some granite countertops contain high levels of uranium, which releases the radiation and radon gas that can cause cancer. ... ... Llope has tested 55 stones of 25 varieties o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: what is this allergy or what? by White Tiger  6y   1,020  Ask CureZone  

Hi #84993 ... ... Throat Irritation cough and vomit sounds more like a respiratory illness. ... Have you been exposed to mold, pollen or any type of pesticide? Some people are sensitive to dust particles. Allergies can happen suddenly to people that have never experienced allergies before. ... Without knowing the exact cause, I suggest you try pouring 1 cups boiling water over 1 tablespoons of powdered slippery elm, let it steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Drink three times per day. ... This will coat and give soothing protection for the throat esophagus, stomach and intestines. This also helps the respiratory ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Where are the bees? by White Tiger  6y   1,108  Ask CureZone  

Lets hope the honey bees survive and thrive ... ... ... http://www.impactlab.com/2008/05/04/colony-collapse-disorder-the-global-bee-plague/ ... ... I didn’t know we had this many species of native bees. ... There are more than 3500 species of solitary bees in North America. Also called pollen bees or native bees, these efficient pollinators often do the lion’s share of pollinating crops. Pollen bees have a number of advantages over honeybees as pollinators. Many are active early in the spring, before honeybee colonies reach large size. Pollen bees tend to stay in a crop rather than fly between crops, pr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Side Effects by White Tiger  6y   2,001  Adverse Reaction  C  

Hi mannix ... ... I am speaking to you as a person that has worked in the manufacturing process of pharmaceuticals and other chemical processing. ... ... Every pharmaceutical company does a research and development study of every drug developed by their competition, and knows as much or more than their competition knows. No matter what their research results find, even if it is life threatening, their research is kept secret. ... There is an unwritten law between pharmaceutical companies. One does not dare to expose the other for any product. They all have something to hide in their past, and may have ...   [retrieve this message]

• O/T WT 's background by White Tiger  6y   9,658  Pets/Animals   R

Hi refreshed ... ... I told about some things about myself in some old posts. ... ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=362927#i ... ... ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=362101#i ... ... ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=362094#i ... ... ... In one post, I talk about balsam pear. Ms Outlaw was the only one I knew of that made a poultice with balsam pear. I have seen amazing results when she applied it on a person that had such a severe case of psoriasis, his arms looked like elephant skin. ... I’m sure the formula must be older her. She also made a poultice by pickling balsam pear in a m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: good quality slippery elm? by White Tiger  6y   1,293  Ask Barefoot  

Yes, you can get it very cheap. ... ... ... http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=slippery+elm+powder&category0= ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Selenium by White Tiger  6y   991  Prostate Cancer  

... ... ... ...    MSNBC.com ... ... ... ... ... HideAdFrame(’StoryToolbarSponsorship’);ChangeSponsorAdTitle(); ... ... ... ... Get smart about selenium and prostate cancer ... ... Mineral supplements may help prevent disease, studies find ... ... ... By Karen Collins, R.D. ... ... updated 12:20 p.m. ET, Fri., June. 25, 2004 ... ... ... function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) { ... var n = document.getElementById(”udtD”); ... if(pdt != ’’ && n && window.DateTime) { ... var dt = new DateTime(); ... pdt = dt.T2D(pdt); ... if(dt.GetTZ(pdt)) {n.innerHTML = dt.D2S(pdt,((’false’.toLowerCase()==’false’)?false:true)) ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Yellow Gunk in Dogs' Eyes by White Tiger  6y   9,404  Pets/Animals   R

Hi Emster ... ... Take a tablespoon of the eyebright and 1/8 of a teaspoon of the goldenseal and cover with about 2 ozs of boiling water. Let this stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Strain the herbs out of the mixture and allow to cool. With a dropper, put 1 to 3 drops in each eye, three to four times a day. ... ... This solution must be made fresh daily, but can be used indefinitely, until the eye problem has cleared up. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Is there an iodine pill? by White Tiger  6y   1,056  Iodine Supplementati  

Iodoral is potassium iodide. ... ... I buy mine here: ... ... ... http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&dfsp=32&from=R40&satitle=Potassium+Iodide&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=32&fsoo=2 ...   [End]

• Re: good quality slippery elm? by White Tiger  6y   1,162  Ask Barefoot  

I have seen curezoners recommend this place ... ... ... http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/ ...   [End]

• Re: Dust the leafs with self rising flour by White Tiger  6y   3,027  Gardening  

Cut the leg off of a pair of old panty hose to make a shaker bag. Pour self rising flour in the sock part and tie off the open end. ... Only self rising flour will work. I presume it may be the baking powder that is in self rising flour? . ... ... Shake the self rising flour sock to dust all the leafy vegetables. The self rising flour on the plants will cause all the leaf eating worms to swell up and burst open. ... ... The plants have to be re-dusted after a rain washes it off. ... ... This is the least toxic method to rid leaf eating worms.   [End]

• Re: Why does Angus beef stink? by White Tiger  6y   3,934  Ask CureZone   R

Ignore the advertisement, but read how the beef is raised. ... ... ... http://www.montanalegend.com/whybest.cfm ... ... Good healthy Angus beef does not stink. ... ... In know some cattle farmers around here personally. Some inject their cattly with growth hormone. I watched them inject from a bottle that says ”Will cause cancer”. The bottle does not say may cause cancer. Note the difference. ... These cattle will grow very fast in a few months, and look like mature cattle. If the cattle farmer lets them get abnormally huge, the processing plant will refuse them, because their size and huge muscled bodies ar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: acute heat sensitivity by White Tiger  6y   1,477  Ask CureZone  

Hi matildatoo, ... ... I think you should avoid heat when taking Buspar. ... ... Here are some medicines that can put you in danger of heatstroke. ... ... Allergy medicines (antihistamines) ... Cough and cold medicines (anticholinergics) ... Some blood pressure and heart medicines ... Diet pills (amphetamines) ... Irritable bladder and irritable bowel medicines (anticholinergics) ... Laxatives ... Some mental health medicines ... Seizure medicines (anticonvulsants) ... Thyroid pills ... Water pills   [End]

• Re: Will drinking water with nigari have a laxative effect? by White Tiger  6y   1,330  Ask CureZone  

It has a mild laxative effect and diarrhea sometimes appears on the first days of use, expecially if you are taking high doses. ... ... Nigari is a japanese word for magnesium chloride. It’s a white powder produced from seawater after the sodium chloride has been removed, and the water evaporated. ... It is also an ingredient in baby formula milk. ... ... I suggest you add 80% water to whatever dose you take.   [End]

• an interview with god by White Tiger  6y   837  Christianity Bibl.  

... ... ... ... ... AN INTERVIEW WITH GOD ... ... ... ... ... http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/popup-frame.html   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Ink or Gas?? by White Tiger  6y   1,232  

... http://www.hoax-slayer.com/compressed-air-car.shtml ... ... ... MADE IN INDIA , NOW, THAT’S A SWITCH. IMAGINE RUNNING A CAR ON COMPRESSED AIR @ 125 MILES FOR $2 ... ... ... ... ... AMAZING AIR CAR! ... ... The Compressed Air Car developed by Motor Development International (MDI) Founder Guy Negre might be the best thing to have happened to the motor engine in years. ... ... The $12,700 CityCAT, one of the planned Air Car models, can hit 68 mph and has a range of 125 miles. It will take only a few minutes for the CityCAT to refuel at gas stations equipped with custom air compressor uni ts. MDI says it should cost ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve the message]

• Re: help with reoccuring diarrhea by White Tiger  6y   1,026  Ask CureZone  

Hi ... ... Have you been tested for colitis, Crohn’s disease, or celiac disease?   [End]

• Re: Raw Vegan Problems... God's pharmacy is great! by White Tiger  6y   5,011  Ask CureZone  C  

Genesis 9:1-3 says: ”Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, ”Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. The fear and dread of you will fall upon all of the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea; they are given into your hands. Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, now I give you everything.” ... ... ... But let’s not forget God’s Pharmacy !!! ... ... ... A sliced Carrot looks like the human eye The pupil, iris and radiating lines look ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Starting Budwig Diet/Protocol! by White Tiger  6y   11,390  Flax Seed  

Don’t forget Vitamin-D   [End]

• Re: Severe stomach problem and ME/CFS, could be candida? by White Tiger  6y   1,342  Candida Support  

Have you been tested for Lyme Disease? ... ... If your CFS is candida related, the olive leaf extract will take care of that. ... ... Since you have had CFS so long. I suggest this remedy. ... ... ... Put 1 teaspoon of dried thyme and a heaping teaspoon of dried oregano in a cup. ... Pour 1 cup of boiling water over the dried herbs. ... Steep, covered, for 10 minutes and then strain and drink. ... A teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and honey can be added if you prefer. ... Drink 3 cups a day. ... ... Take 250 milligrams of olive leaf extract two or three times daily. ... ... Take one 500mg capsule of silimarin two times a day. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: how to beat food cravings by White Tiger  6y   1,058  Ask CureZone  

If you are even a little glycemic (low blood sugar), you will get hunger pangs more often than others. Carry fruit snacks or vegies that contain sugar with you in a plactic baggie if you are going to be away from home for more than 2 hours. ... People with Glycemia need small meals and snacks several times a day, Their blood sugar drops in a short time and causes hunger pangs. It is the craving to replace the sugar ... ... Whether the hunger pangs are glycemic or not. ... Prepare some healthy food in a small plastic container, so you can take it where ever you go especially when you’re out, fill it w ...   [retrieve this message]

• God's Pharmacy by White Tiger  6y   2,547  Natural Emergency Ca  

... God’s Pharmacy ... ... ... A sliced Carrot looks like the human eye The pupil, iris and radiating lines look just like the human eye...and YES ... science now shows that carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the eyes. ... ... ... A Tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart is red and has four chambers. All of the research shows tomatoes are indeed pure heart and blood food. ... ... ... ... Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows that grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food. ... ... ... ... A Walnu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: please help what to do when meds don't work by White Tiger  6y   1,554  Anxiety  C  

Hi mamagump ... ... Please read this article. I hope it helps you, and I believe it can. ... ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=360413#i ...   [End]

• Re: Thank you hanna by White Tiger  6y   1,060  Pets/Animals  

Thank you hanna! ... ... I am sorry I missed your post :( ... ... Thank you so much for the update on the little one. I love good news!!! ... ... They are such precious family members :)   [End]

• Fractured jaw (dentalcleansing?) by White Tiger  6y   1,327  Pets/Animals   R

Was a tooth pulled? This comment from Animal Dental Center ... ... http://www.mypetsdentist.com/site/view/113064_JawFractures.pml ... ... ... It is about animal jaw fractures. I do not know is this site will have the helpful information your are looking for or not? But they do make this statement: ”Unfortunately, we frequently receive referral cases for jaw fractures as a complication of dental extraction procedures.” ... ... Dogs have an extremely high pain tolerance compared to humans. It is difficult to know exactly how much pain the dog suffers because of this. ... Could it have been a mishandling of the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 4 year old w/ fissures and constipation by White Tiger  6y   2,044  Constipation  C  

Put one tablespoon of slippery elm powder in 3/4 cup water with a teaspoon lemon juice. add enough honey to sweeten it for taste. Heat until warn while stiring to keep it from lumping up. ... Have the child drink it while still warm. The lemon juice is for flavor and optional. ... If she waits for it to thicken, she may push it away. ... ... She can drink entire amount for every 50 lbs of body weight. You can adjust it close to her body weight, it does not have to be an exact measurement. ... Slippery Elm does not have any contraindications and is safe to use. ... ... It is a natural mucilage that stimulates ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Computer radiation? by White Tiger  6y   1,088  Ask CureZone  

The only measurable radiation emission from a laptop computer is radio waves. We are constantly exposed to such radiation from all directions and multiple sources, including radio and TV signals, electronic appliances, etc. ... There is, however, quite a bit of heat generated within the laptop while it is on. It is for this reason manufacturers recommend against extended periods of use with the computer on your lap.   [End]

• Re: Here's your answers 40404 by White Tiger  6y   3,769  Ask CureZone  

In your post, you said: ... ... *"I read that magnesium can’t be taken with sodium or calcium because only one can be absorbed."* ... ...   ... ...   ... ... In your response to my post, you wrote: ... ...   ... ... *"Who said anything about bones"* ... ...   ... ... *"My post was about magnesium absorbtion, the essay didn’t answer my question in any way."* ... ... ... ...   ... ... Well guess what! Magnesium absorption and calcium are bone related. ... ...   ... ...   ... ... If you had read the article, you would have seen this regarding magnesium absorption taken with calcium: ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: NEED HELP ASAP... Fasting feel really really faint by White Tiger  6y   1,232  Ask CureZone  

A health professional is a good naturopath that is familiar with fasting and preparation for fasting. ... Call it a disclaimer if you want. You were the one complaining about heart arrhythmia which is common during a period of fasting, and other symptoms which could possibly be symptoms of something more serious related to the heart. ... Why complain if you were not really concerned?! As long as there are no serious complications. Happy fasting! ... ... As for water fasting or juice fasting, it would be better and help your body run smoother if you prepare your body a few days before fasting. However ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: NEED HELP ASAP... Fasting feel really really faint by White Tiger  6y   1,679  Ask CureZone   R

So far you have described some cardiac symptoms. Symptoms can include pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach. Other signs may include breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or lightheadedness, there can also be shortness of breath as if you are not getting enough air. ... Your symptoms could be heart arrhythmia, atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter or something that requires immediate attention by your health professional to be on the safe side. ... ... Some common temporary side effects of a juice fast include headaches, tiredness, hypoglycemia, constipation, acne, in ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Ring worm and H2O2 vs Flowers of Sulfur by White Tiger  6y   3,915  Home Remedies   R

Make a light paste of Flowers of Sulfur and apply to affected area ... ...   [End]

• Re: Can someone help my constipated Toddler? by White Tiger  6y   2,874  Ask CureZone  

I suggest you apply oil or massage lotion on his belly, then use the flat part of your fingers to massage very gently with very little pressure touching lightly around his belly button but not on it. Moving your fingers in light gentle little circles around his navel, and working the massage gently downward a little lower each time you circle the navel area. Until you have covered the intestinal area. Avoid going too low where his bladder is. ... This very light pressure massage might help stimulate his bowels to function. ... ... My question is. How much of what kind of fiber are you giving him? ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Injured Scapula by White Tiger  6y   1,327  Ask CureZone  

Hi zoe ... ... Cold packs for the first 24 hours or until there is no swelling. Use cold packs for no longer than 20 minutes at a time. ... ... Use heat to increase blood flow to the injury after swelling is gone. Use heat no longer than 20 minutes at a time. ... ... Use a arm sling if needed to support arm and shoulder to relieve pressure of movement. ... ... Sound sleep helps release growth hormones, so get plenty of rest. ... ... Eat plenty of dark leafy vegetables and make sure your body gets plenty of omega-3 oils to help repair damage to ligaments and cartilage. ... ... Avoid harmful carbohydrates for awhile that ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Will a Neurologist be able to pick up a problem with large parasites... by White Tiger  6y   780  Ask CureZone  

An MRI is safer than radiation and can show more definition of brain tissue and of any large parasites   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Help me with a malpractice issue... by White Tiger  6y   1,053  Ask CureZone  

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... News Stories & Tip Sheets: ... ... ... ... ... ... Showing Ethics / Malpractice Stories 1 through 3 of 13.  -  Show More ... ... ... ... ... ... ... A physician and ethicist ... ... ... ... Reanimating Frankenstein’s creature -- and its lessons for medical ethics ... ... ... ... Oct. ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded It's your First Kiss and several questions might come to mind by White Tiger  6y   2,479  Jokes  

The First Kiss ... ... ... ... It’s your First Kiss and several questions might come to mind: ... ... ... ... Is it the right time? ... ... ... ... Is anyone watching? ... ... ... ... Does your partner even want to? ... ... ... ... Is your breath fresh? ... ... ... ... AND,---Should you use some tongue? ... ... ... ... Then you say . . .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ’What the heck!’ and Just Go for it!!! ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Help, my face is asymmetrical. by White Tiger  6y   2,994  Ask CureZone  

Has a doctor checked you for a deviated septum? ... An ear, nose and throat specialist would detect it more easily. ... ... ... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&fkt=4907&fsdt=6119&q=deviated+septum&btnG=Google+Search ...   [End]

• Re: question about muscles by White Tiger  6y   1,165  Ask CureZone  

It depends how fast your body produces fluid in the injured muscle tissue. The fluid enables more white blood cells to flow into the injured area easier, and repair the damaged cells in your muscles. Think of your white blood cells as your ”body repair kit.” ... ... Ever body does not produce fluid in injured areas at the same speed to help your repair kit to flow into the area of damage more easily. Dense tissue without fluid buildup slows the flow of these white blood cells. ... ... Same as weightlifters muscles swell up right after weightlifting. The pumped up muscles right after a workout is cau ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can EFT&callahan technique really help me with my OCD?In my social s... by White Tiger  6y   3,046  OCD  

St. John’s Wort is the only clinically demonstrated herbal aid for OCD, and works as good as any antiobsessional drugs. ... You can not use St. John’s Wort with other anti-depressants or OCD medicines. ... ... Some may suggest marijuana, but Marijuana (or ”pot”) is not a good treatment for OCD. It may provide some short term relief, but it ultimately causes symptoms to later worsen. For some people, OCD symptoms were actually trigged by using marijuana. Marijuana can also interfere with OCD medications, prevent new learning in therapy, and make comorbid depression more severe.   [End]

• Re: Need help from curezone! by White Tiger  6y   1,654  Ask CureZone   R

Hi montrealhomegrown, ... ... Exfoliative cheilitis, in simple terms means the skin grows to thick, peels off the lips and exposes raw skin. And the cycle keeps repeating. ... ... Mix one drop of vitamin A oil with one drop of vitamin E oil. Apply to your lips with a clean finger when they become dry or when they are peeling. ... ... At night, Mix one drop of vitamin A oil with one drop of vitamin E oil and add a sprinkle of folic acid. by opening a folic acid capsule, you can sprinkle a small amount into the oils and put the cap back on the capsule for later use. ... ... Do this test to be sure you do not ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded FDA issues precautionary note on silver fillings by White Tiger  6y   729  Ask CureZone  

... ... FDA issues precautionary note on silver fillings ... ... ... ... ... By LAURAN NEERGAARD, AP Medical Writer2 hours, 36 minutes ago ... ...   ... ... ... ... Silver dental fillings contain mercury, and the government for the first time is warning that they may pose a safety concern for pregnant women and young children. The Food and Drug Administration posted the precaution on its Web site earlier this month, to settle a lawsuit — making the move a victory for anti-mercury activists. ... ... The warning is not aimed at the general population, only at two groups already urged to limit mercury from ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: these symptoms wat could it be? by White Tiger  6y   905  Ask CureZone  

Hormone imbalance symptoms can be any one or more of the following: ... ... • Allergy symptoms ... ... • Depression, fatigue and anxiety ... ... • Endometriosis ... ... • Fibrocystic breasts ... ... • Hair loss and facial hair growth ormone imbalance symptoms can be any one or more of the following: ... ... • Allergy symptoms ... ... • Depression, fatigue and anxiety ... ... • Endometriosis ... ... • Fibrocystic breasts ... ... • Hair loss and facial hair growth --- ... ... • Headaches, dizziness and foggy thinking ... ... • Low sex drive ... ... • Osteoporosis ... ... • PMS ... ... • Urinary tract infections and incontinence ... ... • Uterine fibroids ... ... • Wrinkly ...   [retrieve this message]

• The following comes from Dr Douglass by White Tiger  6y   1,327  Ask CureZone  

The following comes from Dr Douglass ... ... Health issues come to light on new energy-saving bulbs ... ... Something new has come to light in the area of lighting. And it’s put me in a pretty dark mood. ... ... By now you’ve probably heard the news that Congress, in its infinite wisdom (try not to snicker) has mandated a ban on the sale of good old incandescent light bulbs by the year 2012 in favor of the new, energy-saving compact fluorescent bulbs. You’ve no doubt seen these squiggly-looking new bulbs in stores, and probably been stunned at their staggering per-bulb cost compared to cheap and effectiv ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Homemade Salad Dressing by White Tiger  6y   1,093  Ask CureZone  

How about a lemon vinaigrette dressing then? ... ... 1/4 cup fresh squeazed lemon juice ... ... 3 Tablespoons maple syrup ... ... 1/4 teaspoon of ground mustard ... ... Makes about 1/3 cup, or three 2-Tablespoon servings ... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... ... Or italian ... ... 1/4 cup apple juice ... ... 3 Tablespoon lemon juice ... ... 1/2 teaspoon finely minced onion ... ... 1 finely minced garlic clove ... ... 1/4 teaspoon oregano ... ... 1/4 teaspoon basil ... ... Pinch of thyme ... ... Combine all ingredients. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving to allow flavors to blend. ... ... Makes about 1 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Anybody make homemade tahini? by White Tiger  6y   925  Ask CureZone  

Ingredients: ... ... 4 cups sesame seed ... 1/4-1/2 cup vegetable oil ... ... Directions: ... ... 1Preheat the oven to 350° F. ... ... 2Spread the sesame seeds on a shallow baking tray and bake, shaking frequently, until fragrant, 8 to 10 minutes. ... ... 3Do not brown. ... ... 4Cool. ... ... 5Put the sesame seeds in a blender or food processor fitted with the metal blade. ... ... 6Add the vegetable oil. ... ... 7Process to a smooth paste, about 5 minutes. ... ... 8Add more oil if necessary, to bring the paste to a thick pouring consistency. ... ... 9Tahini will keep stored in a tightly covered jar in the refrigerator for several months. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Didn't do it! by White Tiger  6y   827  Jokes  

DIDN’T DO IT! ... ...   ... ...  One day a man comes home from work to find total mayhem at home. The kids were outside still in their pajamas playing in the mud and muck. There were empty food boxes and wrappers all around. ... ... ... ... As he proceeded into the house, he found an even bigger mess. Dishes on the counter, dog food spilled on the floor, a broken glass under the table, and a small pile of sand by the back door. The family room was strewn with toys and various items of clothing, and a lamp had been knocked over. He headed up the stairs, stepping over toys, to look for his wife. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The Real McCain by White Tiger  6y   1,569  Christianity Bibl.  

They all voted for and against some of the tax cut bills   [End]

• Re: The mayonaise jar by White Tiger  6y   1,019  

This causes one to put things into perspective. ... ... The Mayonnaise Jar ……….. ... ... When things in your life seem Almost too much to handle, ... When 24 Hours a day is not enough, ... Remember the mayonnaise jar, And 2 cups of coffee. ... ... A professor stood before his philosophy class ... And had some items in front of him. ... When the class began, wordlessly, ... He picked up a very large and ... Empty mayonnaise jar ... And proceeded to fill it with golf balls. ... ... He then asked the students ... If the jar was full. ... They agreed that it was. ... ... The professor then picked up a box of pebbles and ... ... poured them into the ...   [retrieve the message]

• Image Embedded this is india. it's where you call when you have a technical problem wit... by White Tiger  6y   5,586  Ask CureZone   R

THIS IS INDIA. IT’S WHERE YOU CALL WHEN YOU HAVE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM WITH YOUR COMPUTER...... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... </a> ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Coca Cola Can vs Creation by White Tiger  6y   1,656  Christianity Bibl.  

I guess the atheist should have been asked ”what was created first”? ... Then asked how it was created first, and from what?   [End]

• Beijing fast foods...no thanks =/ by White Tiger  6y   1,295  Ask CureZone  

Beijing fast foods ... ... ... http://banooda.com/Important/BeijingFastFood.pdf ...   [End]

• Re: Origin of God by White Tiger  6y   1,714  Christianity Bibl.  

Can you make something from nothing? Can you create anything useful without using even the simplest intelligent part of your brain?   [End]

• Re: How to restore central nervous system???? by White tiger  6y   6,305  Ask CureZone  

Yes, stress can cause nausea. ... ... There was a player on a soccer team I coached years ago that had that problem before every game, he would leave the sidelines to find somewhere to barf. ... ... Stress causes excess adrenaline in the body that can easily cause nausea. ... The L-Tyrosine prevents this excess rush of nauseating adrenaline. ... You will find yourself much calmer and able to concentrate clearly after taking L-Tyrosine without the stress and nausea. ... ... The GABA and L-Tyrosine will calm and help regulate and heal nerves. Some people take it every day for a period of time and discover later ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Families will make case for vaccine link to autism by White Tiger  6y   1,404  Ask CureZone  

... ... ... ... ... if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object(); ... window.yzq_d[’mwTThULEYro-’]=’&U=12c4592dn%2fN%3dmwTThULEYro-%2fC%3d-1%2fD%3dLOGO%2fB%3d-1%2fV%3d0’; ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Families will make case for vaccine link to autism ... ... ... ... ... ... By KEVIN FREKING, Associated Press Writer2 hours, 30 minutes ago ... ...   ... ... ... ... Families claiming that a mercury-based preservative in vaccines triggers autism will challenge mainstream medicine Monday as they take their case to a federal court. ... ... They seek vindication and financial redress from a government fund that helps people injur ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How to restore central nervous system???? by White Tiger  6y   7,132  Ask CureZone  

I believe you are going to be pleased with the results, it works well for many others   [End]

• Re: What is the pH of Olive Oil? by White Tiger  6y   6,272  Alkaline/Acid Suppor  

pH refers to the hydrogen ion concentration in an aqueous solution. Olive oil and other oils are not water soluble so their acidity cannot be measured in pH. Vegetable oils are very weak acids   [End]

• Re: How to restore central nervous system???? by White Tiger  6y   5,782  Ask CureZone  

A combination of 2 supplements will help if taken regularly. L-Tyrosine and Gaba 3 times a day. ... ... Gaba is a nerve regulator that helps repair damaged nerves and helps calm the nerves. L-Tyrosine has a calming effect, some is naturally produced in your body. Your body uses L-Tyrosine for the nervous system in the brain when stressed to produce dopamine.   [End]

• Emergency Numbers by White Tiger  6y   1,774  Christianity Bibl.  

Emergency numbers may be dialed direct. No operator assistance is necessary. ... EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS ... ... When in sorrow, ......................................... call John 14 ... ... When men fail you, ..................................... call Psalm 27 ... ... If you want to be fruitful, ............................. call John 15 ... ... When you have sinned, .................................. call Psalm 51 ... ... When you worry, ................................. call Matthew 6:19-34 ... ... When you are in danger, ................................ call Psalm 91 ... ... When God seems far away, ...................... ...   [retrieve this message]

• "You Are A Miracle" by White Tiger  6y   822  Christianity Bibl.  

”You Are A Miracle” ... ... ... http://www.wisehearts.com/yaam.html ...   [End]

• Re: Orange Juice W lugol's????? by White Tiger  6y   1,488  Iodine Supplementati  

What effect does stomach acid (HCL) have on the iodine?   [End]

• Re: The link works now :) n/m by White Tiger  6y   551  Ask CureZone  

Re: The link works now :) n/m   [End]

• Re: Green walnut iodine GRAVY TRAIN barefoot BS by White Tiger  6y   1,731  Iodine Supplementati  

a while back, he was telling people how bad iodine was for them...lol ... ... Yep...now he’s trying to cash in on it with a product that has trace ammounts of iodine in it. ... ... I’m not too fond of ingesting much of that walnut hull juice stuff, because it is chemically close naphthalene, which is moth balls. ... But I would use the walnut to treat my dog if the dog had heart worms.   [End]

• Re: Would you eat this? by White Tiger  6y   551  Ask CureZone  

Your choice. You can pound then and mix with butter into a paste and use it as a yummy spread. You can replace butter with olive oil if you prefer. some people even like to add a touch of lemon juice. ... ... You could put them in water with a pinch of parsley and about 3 slices of garlic and let soak in refrigerator from 1 to 5 days, drain and put them on salads or anything else you like.   [End]

• Black walnut hull tincture recipe by White Tiger  6y   2,954  Ask Barefoot  

BLACK WALNUT HULL TINCTURE RECIPE ... ... ... ... Adapted from The Prevention of All Cancers by Hulda Clark, ND. ... ... ... ... In the fall, collect the green black walnut hulls recently fallen from trees. Only ... ... select hulls that have less than 50% black discoloration. The more green, the ... ... better. Do not use cracked hulls. The actual walnut is inside, but only the whole ball is used since the active ingredient is in the green outer hull. Black walnut hulls may look and smell like small limes. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Assemble: ... ... ... ... ... ... Your largest stainless steel or glass (not aluminum, ceramic, p ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Thanks but by White Tiger  6y   1,738  Iodine Supplementati  

There is some iodine in walnut hulls but, I would be concerned with the ammount of tannin you would be putting in your body to acquire the ammount of iodine they speak of in this forum. Too much tannin can be toxic to your body. ... A small ammount of tannin is toxic to parasites just like a large ammount can be toxic to you. too much could cause kidneys to go into complete renal shutdown from tannin toxicity. ... Tannin is in many natural foods we eat, and in small ammounts and is not harmful, but you are talking about parasite strength. ... Tannin is what kills the cattle that eats too many acorn ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Green walnut iodine. by White Tiger  6y   1,678  Iodine Supplementati  

Black walnut tincture contains iodine 127, which is the most natural form of iodine you can put in your body. It is also recommended for thyroid and Morgellon’s Disease. ... ... It is the tannins in the green walnut hull that kills parasites, yeast and fungus. ... ... It creates an acidic environment in the intestinal tract to kill the alkaline loving yeast and parasites. ... ...   [End]

• remember .... this is a high school! by White Tiger  6y   717  Ask CureZone  

REMEMBER .... THIS IS A HIGH SCHOOL! ... After the page first opens, and after you read it, just click your mouse on any area of it to make it open. Turn up your music and ENJOY!! ... ... ... ... ... http://www.greatdanepromilitary.com/Battle%20Hymn/index.htm ... ...   [End]

• Re: Tourist's 'Terrifying' Maggot Ordeal by White Tiger  6y   827  Ask CureZone  

Please do not stand too close to anybody!   [End]

• Re: Would you eat this? by White Tiger  6y   592  Ask CureZone  

Salt cured should not be any problem. Salt has been used since ancient times as a natural preservative for fish. ... ... True, the younger the salt water fish, the less chance of accumulation of mercury. ... ... I eat those little yummy things too :)   [End]

• Re: ibs? by White Tiger  6y   620  Ask CureZone  

Start by removing food allergens or irritants. The most common allergens are dairy products, wheat, corn, peanuts, citrus, soy, eggs, fish, and tomatoes. ... ... If you suffer from gas, start eliminating beans, cabbages, and other gassy vegetables from your diet, as well as apple juice, grape juice, bananas, nuts, and raisins. ... ... Start the elimination process until you find what you are most sensitive to. ... ... Start taking flaxmeal, slippery elm and marshmallow root as a fiber supplementation, it will help reduce pain, cramping, and gas. I am not a fan of psyllium, that’s why you you don’t see me ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Tourist's 'Terrifying' Maggot Ordeal by White Tiger  6y   1,310  Ask CureZone  

Tourist’s ’Terrifying’ Maggot Ordeal ... ... Updated:06:43, Saturday May 03, 2008 ... ... ... A holidaymaker has told of his horror at discovering that six tiny bites he received on holiday in West Africa had each spawned a live maggot. ... ... ... ... ... Maggots came from infected fly ... ... ... ... Alan Evans, 50, from Yatton near Bristol, returned to Britain to find the little stings he got during a fortnight in the Gambia with his wife Karen had grown into throbbing boils. ... ... The father-of-two had been infected by bot fly, which lays eggs beneath the skin and feeds on human cells. ... ... Antibiotics did not help th ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Does Anybody Care About the Christian Arabs? by White Tiger  6y   1,806  Religion Debate  

... Islam in Africa ... ... ... Region   Total Population   Muslims    % Muslim    % of Muslim total   ... ... ... Central Africa ... ... &&&&&&&097665660.&&&&&097,665,660 ... ... &&&&&&&015347332.&&&&&015,347,332 ... ... 15.714% ... ... 0.852% ... ... ... ... East Africa ... ... &&&&&&0283765021.&&&a ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• embarrassing medical exams by White Tiger  6y   992  Jokes  

EMBARRASSING MEDICAL EXAMS ... ... ... ... 1. A man comes into the ER and yells, ’My wife’s going to have her baby in the cab!’ I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady’s dress, and began to take off her under- wear.  Suddenly I noticed that there were several cabs ---and I was in the wrong one. ... ... ... ... Submitted by Dr. Mark MacDonald, San Francisco ... ... ... ... 2. At the beginning of my shift I placed a stethoscope on an elderly and slightly deaf female patient’s anterior chest wall. ’Big breaths,’ I instructed. ’Yes, they used to be,’ replied the patient. ... ... ... ... Submitted by Dr. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Veterinary class by White Tiger  6y   372  Jokes  

... ... First-year students at Texas A&M’s Vet school were attending their first anatomy class, with a real dead cow. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet. ... ... ... ...   The professor started the class by telling them, ’In Veterinary Medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor: The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the animal body. For an example, the   Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the dead cow, withdrew it and stuck it in his mouth. ’Go ahead and d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Trash clothes or wash? by White Tiger  6y   820  Ask CureZone  

The biggest complaint about fabric softener is, it can irritate the respiratory tract. ... ... Baking soda is one of the greatest odor neutralizers we have. You can also add pine oil in the wash if you like the clean smell of it. ... ... To neutralize organic odors such as mildew, skunk and etc. from clothes, you can add one and a half cups of white vinegar to the wash. Do not use vinegar and baking soda together. ... ... For mild organic odors, you can add a half cup of white vinegar to the final rinse water. ... ... Since baking soda works better to neutralize many chemical irritants. I suggest you wash the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Obituary by White Tiger  6y   821  

My parents told me about Mr. Common Sense early in my life and told me I would do well to call on him when making decisions. It seems he was always around in my early years but less and less as time passed by until today I read his obituary. Please join me in a moment of silence in remembrance. For Common Sense had served us all so well for so many generations. ... ... ... Obituary ... ... Common Sense ... ... Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in ... bureaucratic ...   [retrieve the message]

• Re: Terrorists entering from the North?.... by White Tiger  6y   834  

Terrorists entering from the North? ... ... ... Homeland Security’s report to Congress noted that ”there is an undisputed presence in Canada of known terrorist affiliates and extremist groups, including Hezbollah, Hamas, and the Armed Islamic Group of Algeria.” Most of you probably don’t remember this, but pre-9/11, a savvy U.S. customs agent at the U.S.-Canada border caught an Algerian- born operative of Osama Bin Laden trying to enter the state of Washington with a car full of bomb-making materials. His intention was to detonate that bomb at Los Angeles International Airport. ... ... The U.S. and Ca ...   [retrieve the message]

• Image Embedded Dog For Sale or Free to Good Home - Funny! by White Tiger  6y   701  Pets/Animals  

Dog for Sale OR free to good home. ... ... ... ... Answers to the name of Dolly. ... ... Excellent Guard Dog. ... ... Owner cannot afford to ... ... feed him anymore, as there are ... ... no more thieves, murderers, ... ... rapists or molesters left in the ... ... neighborhood for him to eat. ... ... ... ... Most of them only knew him as ... ... Holy Shit [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: The BEST treatment/cure for HIV/AIDS by White Tiger  6y   1,933  Ask CureZone  

... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=HIV+olive+leaf+extract ...   [End]

• Re: brain freeze, by White Tiger  6y   785  Ask CureZone  

A combination of bacopa and rosemary 2 or 3 times a day   [End]

• Re: im so depressed by this. by White Tiger  6y   4,934  Folliculitis  C  

Use 1/2 hydrogen peroxide mixed with 1/2 water and apply to affected skin and stitches with a cotton swab to rid infection. ... ... Put a hole in a vitamin E capsule so you can squeaze the vitamin E oil out and rub the oil on the affected areas to prevent scarring and dry skin.   [End]

• Re: night sweats...many causes, see what fits by White Tiger  6y   3,499  Ask CureZone  C  

There are many different causes of night sweats. To determine what is causing night sweats in a particular patient, a doctor must obtain a detailed medical history and order tests to decide if an underlying medical condition is responsible for the night sweats. ... ... The following are some of the known conditions that can cause night sweats. ... ... Menopause ... ... The hot flashes that accompany the menopausal transition can occur at night and cause sweating. This is a very common cause of night sweats in perimenopausal women. ... ... ... Idiopathic hyperhidrosis ... ... Idiopathic hyperhidrosis is a condition i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Beware Of Impostors...Try looking now :) by White Tiger  6y   861  Pets/Animals  

Beware of Impostors ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded The Old Days...Anybody remember? by White Tiger  6y   960  Ask CureZone  

THE OLD DAYS ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Long ago and far away, in a land that time forgot, ... ... Before the days of Dylan, or the dawn of Camelot, ... ... There lived a race of innocents, and they were you and me, ... ... ... ... For Ike was  ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded New Church Signs by White Tiger  6y   753  Christianity Bibl.  

... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... New Church Signs ...   ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Rare turtle slaughtered in Gaza by White Tiger  6y   264  Pets/Animals  

... http://www.reuters.com/news/video?videoId=79563&feedType=VideoRSS&feedName=Environment&rpc=23&sp=true ... ... ... Rare turtle slaughtered in Gaza ... (01:14) Report ... ... Palestinian fishermen catch and kill a giant sea turtle, thought to be a Leatherback, an endangered species. ... ... The rare giant sea turtle caught on a beach near Gaza City was slaughtered and eaten by Palestinian fishermen who said its blood was an aphrodisiac, among other therapeutic qualities. A Reuters cameraman said the fishermen collected the giant turtle’s blood and gave it to children suffering from trauma and adults with bac ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dry Blood Clot by White Tiger  6y   1,156  Ask CureZone  

Hi molly bloom, ... ... It is dangerous to break up blood clots too fast. The large particles can get lodged in the brain or lungs and cause more severe and dangerous blockages. ... ... The clot must be chelated gradually to prevent more blockages. In the event of sudden breakup into large chunks of the clot that could cause more clots, be aware of stroke symptoms (brain), or high temporature (lungs). ... ... Do not rub or massage a blood clot! It must be disolved slowly so the body can dispose of the fine particles without causing a log jam of platelets in another part of the body. ... ... ... Herbal Remedy f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: bleeding internally ulcers help by White Tiger  6y   5,712  Dr. Schulze  C  

Get some slippery elm and start taking level half teaspoonful or one teaspoonful about 6 times a day, depending on the need. This will coat and soothe the stomach, and protect the raw ulcer from more acid damage. ... If the stomach still has pain, she can increase accordingly. ... Slippery elm powder is not expensive, but usually very helpful. ... ... Test the aloe vera on a sensitive spot on her skin to make sure she does not have a reaction to aloe vera. Some people have a sensitivity to aloe vera. ... Use pure aloe vera gel and dilute it with very little water. I have seen it heal bleeding ulcers amo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded how to prevent chronic back & neck pain by White Tiger  6y   1,441  Ask CureZone  

When you are stiff and sore from sitting at your computer for ... ... long periods, it’s best if you vary your position and posture ... ... periodically. We know we shouldn’t sit for too long without ... ... taking a break to stretch and move around , but we forget, and then pay for it at the end of the day. In order to prevent chronic back &neck pain, here are several excellent stretches that are suggested to relieve thestress. ... ... ... ... Try one of these the next time your back and neck start feeling tight..... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: It is a hotel apparently by White Tiger  6y   1,128  Ask CureZone  

I’m ready to move in there :)   [End]

• Re: Skiing in the desert............. by White Tiger  6y   1,130  Ask CureZone  

Visiting Abu Dhabi might be like a trip to Disney World :)   [End]

• Image Embedded think about this place next time you fill up your gas tank by White Tiger  6y   2,490  Ask CureZone  

The House Oil Built ... ... ... ... Take a look at these photos.... ... ... Also, in case your’re wondering where this hotel is, it isn’t a hotel at all. ... ... IT IS A HOUSE! ... ... It’s owned by the family of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the former president of the United Arab Emirates and ruler of Abu-Dhabi. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... The Audi A8 in Silver was made for the Sheikh. It is not silver in color, it is made out of Silver!!! ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Guarding Your Family by White Tiger  6y   362  Ask CureZone  

... ... ... ... ... ... www.FamilyWatchDog.us ... ...   ... ... When you visit this site you can enter your address and a map will pop up with your house as a small icon of a house. There will be red, blue and green dots surrounding your entire neighborhood. When you click on these dots a picture of a criminal will appear with his or her home address and the description of the crime he or she has committed. ... ... The best thing is that you can show your children these pictures and see how close these people live to your home or school. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... This site was developed by John Walsh from ... Am ...   [retrieve this message]

• The value of eating eggshells by White Tiger  6y   25,647  Ask CureZone   R

One whole medium sized eggshell makes about one teaspoon of powder, which yields about 750 - 800 mgs of elemental* calcium plus other microelements, i.e. magnesium, boron, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum, sulphur, silicon, zinc, etc. There are 27 elements in total. The composition of an eggshell is very similar to that of our bones and teeth. ... ... *Elemental amounts are the amounts absorbable. ... ... Most people require a minimum of 400 mgs per day of calcium, in addition to calcium from other food sources, so you would take 1/2 teaspoon of the powder per day. Also take 400 mgs of magnesium ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Worried about stiffness in back!! by White Tiger  6y   645  Ask CureZone  

Selenium   [End]

• Re: Care to look at just a couple of biblical reasons? by White Tiger  6y   1,004  Ask CureZone  

... Let’s look at just a couple of biblical reasons why vegetarianism is not defendable from God’s Word. We first find God allowing us to eat meat after the flood. We read in Gen. 9:2,3 ”And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.” ... ... So in Genesis God tells us that we may eat meat, and this includes land animals, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: how? by White Tiger  6y   1,249  Ask CureZone  

it’s not magic lol   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Wondering what to do with my son, I need help!! by White Tiger  6y   1,160  Ask CureZone  

... ... Mom’s fish intake may boost child’s brain power ... ... ... ... Tue Apr 1, 2:33 PM ET ... ...   ... ... ... ... Preschoolers whose mothers regularly ate low-mercury fish during pregnancy may have sharper minds than their peers, a study suggests. ... ... Researchers found that among 341 3-year-olds, those whose mothers ate more than two servings of fish per week during pregnancy generally performed better on tests of verbal, visual and motor development. ... ... On the other hand, tests scores were lower among preschoolers whose mothers had relatively high mercury levels in their blood during pregnancy. ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I think that Yahoo message boards discussion was taken off because s... by White Tiger  6y   429  Conspiracy Forum  

It was the flooding of trolls that killed the Yahoo message boards   [End]

• Image Embedded The Right Brain vs Left Brain test ... by White Tiger  6y   1,678  Ask CureZone  

...   ... ... ... ... ... The Right Brain vs Left Brain test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise? ... ... If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa. ... ... ... ... Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS ... ... uses logic ... ... detail oriented ... ... facts rule ... ... words and language ... ... present and past ... ... math and science ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: olive oil by White Tiger  6y   401  Ask CureZone  

1/2 cup paraffin ... 1 cup olive oil ... 1/2 cup water ... 2 tbsp alum ... ... Slowly heat paraffin with the oil in a double boiler. ... In a separate saucepan, heat the water until it simmers, then dissolve the alum in it. ... Let cool, then add to the warm mineral oil and paraffin mixture. ... As everything cools, the paraffin will rise to the top. ... Drain off the water. ... The residue is your moisturizer. ... ...   [End]

• Re: too much BIOTIN?? numbness in arms/hands when asleep by White Tiger  6y   3,996  Ask CureZone  

SIDE EFFECTS/CONTRAINDICATIONS: ... ... Diabetics should consult their doctor before taking very high doses of biotin (upwards of 8 mg daily). Unless advised to do so by a doctor, biotin should not be taken in combination with the anticonvulsant drugs gabapentin, phenobarbital, and valproic Acid. ... ... The numbness could possibly be a sign of something more serious   [End]

• Re: when it's gonna work? I'm resigned by White Tiger  6y   694  Ask CureZone  

Hi #94139, ... ... Tingling, numbness with the sensation of prickling needles in the hands or feet is called peripheral neuropathy. One common cause is problems in the cervicle vertebrae that runs from the base of the skull and downward to involve the vertebrae between the shoulders, and can sometimes cause pain or burning in the chest or even sharp stabbing pain that feels like it runs through your chest. ... ... The peripheral neuropathy (numbness and thingling like the hands falling asleep) is caused by the vertebrae in the neck (cervical area of the spine). ... ... I suggest seeing a chiropractor tha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: help! i have demodex mites! by White Tiger  6y   1,156  Ask CureZone  

Mix half cup 3% peroxide with a half cup of warm water, add as much 20 mule team borax that will disolve in the solution, then add a cup of warm water to that solution. ... Wash with this final solution in a wash basin or sink. Then use the solution as a rinse and let air dry. ... ... The warm water opens the poors so the borax solution can kill the demodex that hide in the poors. ... ... ... ... Another thing that works well for many is. Get a bottle of Flowers Of Sulfur from the drug store for about $3, Mix with warm water, apply and let air dry overnight and rinse off and repeat. ...   [End]

• Re: Black vertical lines on fingernails?? by White Tiger  6y   11,126  Ask CureZone  

Hi 90127, ... ... All nail technicians are taught in school that they are voids in the nail plate cells that fill up with blood from the underlying tissues. ... ... Since it is in both, finger nails and toe nails, you might want to consider this: ... Splinter hemorraghes can be a sign of heart problems, but generally are a different thing all together. They are mostly caused by tiny voids in the nail plate cell production. They fill up with blood from the nail bed and appear as tiny black lines that look much like you have a splinter under your nail. Your nail plate will ride forward on the nail bed mu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Im tired of garbage supplements. Need volunteers to help create fut... by White Tiger  6y   579  Ask CureZone  

Hi Quinta_Essentia, ... ... I thought cleanser2008 has a good idea. Even if it’s not a get rich quick idea. ... ... It could open up a whole new realm and change some old ideas and improve. ... ... Especially in explaining with reasons why and how something works, and why it is an improvement.   [End]

• Re: Wondering what to do with my son, I need help!! by White Tiger  6y   1,015  Ask CureZone  

Hi #39927 ... ... Has your son been tested for juvenile onset diabetes? ... ... The reason I ask is because, the symptoms include increased thirst, increased urination and weight loss in spite of increased appetite. ... It can also cause secondary hyperhidrosis (night sweats)   [End]

• Re: Maybe? by White Tiger  6y   1,006  Ask CureZone  C  

It was stated that the dog had been opened up for examination, if there was a blockage in the pancreatic duct, the vet would have found it. ... ... The most common cause of pancreatitis in dogs are cancer related or inflammation of the pancreas which causes cell destruction. ... ... If it was a matter of a viral or bacterial infection in a small area of the pancreas or liver, chances are the dog’s defence mechanism would usually kick in and form a calcified nodule around the small effected area to isolate and protect the rest of the organ. If inflamation is widely spread in the organ, and last too l ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Poor Sense of Smell May Be Early Sign of Parkinson's by White Tiger  6y   1,148  Parkinson’s  

... ... ... Poor Sense of Smell May Be Early Sign of Parkinson’s ... ... ... ... ... ... Fri Mar 28, 7:01 PM ET ... ...   ... ... ... ... FRIDAY, March 28 (HealthDay News) -- An impaired sense of smell could be an early indicator of Parkinson’s disease, occurring up to four years before motor skill problems appear, recent research shows. ... ...   ... ... The study, published in the February issue of the Annals of Neurology, followed 2,267 men who received olfactory testing at the Kuakini Medical Center in Honolulu at least once during two periods in the 1990s. They were followed for up to eight years and, during ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: strange rash by White Tiger  6y   873  Ask CureZone  

Just pour 2 cups of colloidal oatmeal (like Aveeno, available at pharmacies) into a tub of lukewarm water. The term colloidal simple means the oatmeal has been ground to find powder that will remain suspended in water. ... You can also use oatmeal as a soap substitute. Tie some colloidal oatmeal in a handkerchief, dunk if in water, squeeze out the excess water, and use as you would a normal washcloth. ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Where did the pancreas GO...the answer by White Tiger  6y   1,669  Ask CureZone  C   R

I think it is good that you started using rice and chicken...It is part of Hill’s Prescription Science Diet for dogs. ... ... Hills prescription diet canine i/d | HillsHills prescription diet i/d for dogs is specially formulated for the ... In acute pancreatitis, ... ... ... prd_id=845524441760532” http://www.hillspet.com/hillspet/products/productDetails.hjsp?PRODUCT http://www.hillspet.com/hillspet/products/productDetails.hjsp?PRODUCT prd_id=845524441760532 ... ... ... Pancreatitis is an inflammation of the pancreas, causing leakage of the digestive enzymes whereby the pancreas literally starts to ”digest ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: threadworms, pinworms, and seatworms by White Tiger  6y   5,607  Parasites Support  

About threadworms, pinworms, and seatworms ... ... About threadworms, pinworms, and seatworms. ... ... There are a number of types of worm (helminth) infestations that humans are susceptible to. Of these, the most common by far is the Enterobius vermicularis, also known as the threadworm, pinworm or seatworm. Do not confuse it with the Strongyloides stercoralis worm that is sometimes also referred to as ”threadworm” but is a very different type of worm. Threadworms derive their name from their appearance, with the adult worms resembling fine pieces of white cotton. The adult female threadworm is lar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Need some good advice before I get back on Lugol's. by White Tiger  6y   1,210  Iodine Supplementati  

Are you sure it’s a good idea to start drawing mercury out of the metal?   [End]

• This is a neat story, no doubt written by a mean woman. A lot of women a... by White Tiger  6y   503  Jokes  

This is a neat story, no doubt written by a mean woman. A lot of women are like this, you know. ... ... ... ... CURTAIN RODS---- This is PRICELESS ... ... ... ... She spent the first day packing her belongings into boxes, crates and suitcases. ... ... ... ... On the second day, she had the movers come and collect her things. ... ... ... ... On the third day, she sat down for the last time at their beautiful dining room table by candle-light, put on some soft background music, and feasted on a pound of shrimp, a jar of caviar, and a bottle of spring-water. ... ... ... ... When she had finished, she went into each and every ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Brown Recluse bite 2 Months in? by White Tiger  6y   3,237  Ask CureZone  C  

Hi airun, ... ... Make potato poultices, used the grated white of a potato, cover with gauze and tape over the wound. ... ... The swelling should down rapidly from the poultice. The potato will draw out the toxin and turn black, change the poultice about every 8 to 10 hours.   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Bullying and violence in schools by White Tiger  6y   1,316  Ask CureZone  C  

http://www.palace.net/~llama/psych/injury.html ... ... Self-injury: You are NOT the only one ... ... ... ... ... ... Since you ask, most days I cannot remember. ... ... I walk in my clothing, unmarked by that voyage. ... ... Then the almost unnameable lust returns. ... ... ... ... --Anne Sexton ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Introduction     Information     Interactive ... ...      Site search ...   ... ... Because I Hurt ... ... A new book by Jan Sutton of SIARI and Deb Martinson, author of this site ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Bullying and violence in schools by White Tiger  6y   1,113  Ask CureZone  C  

Hi sparque, ... ... This may be a start? ... ... I will post another article after this that may be of interest. ... ... Why do people hurt themselves? ... ... Life is pain, highness. ... Anyone who tells you differently is trying to sell you something. ... -The Princess Bride ... Oy. The question of why is usually the hardest one to answer. It is also the most important. ... ... For most people, self-injury is not the main problem; it is a symptom. So what could the main problem be? ... ... Karl Menninger, who, I think, was the first person to write about self-injury scientifically, thought that SI was a conflict between the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Bullying and violence in schools by White Tiger  6y   1,200  Ask CureZone  C  

Watch the TV program called ”Super Nanny” and you will see why. ... ... First thing you will notice when you see the mess she walks in on, is how almost of the kids physically lash out with their hands and feet, and also verbally. ... ... Children test the limits at a very early age. It establishes exactly how far they can go, and what limits they can push for dominance. Until it is established that either the children are in control of the parents or the parents are in control of their children. ... ... Whatever a child establishes (self control or no control), it has become part of a permanent personal ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What did you call us??!! by White Tiger  6y   3,222  End Times Debate  

WOW been there done that!! I haven’t seen you get wound up like that in a long time! ... ... I did have to give you an ”Agree” on the point you made ;)   [End]

• Re: Recession is good for US? by White Tiger  6y   1,005  

Hi kermi ... ... After reading this part: ... {{where closet-socialist governments spend enormous amounts of taxpayer money trying to protect people from themselves.}} ... ... I wondered if it could also be read this way: ... ... where closet-socialist governments spend enormous amounts of taxpayer money trying to protect themselves from the people.   [End]

• Re: Lung Cancer --Thank you so much! by White Tiger  6y   4,604  Ask CureZone  C  

Hi RunningBlind, ... ... I do not use any olive leaf extract that alcohol has been used to extract the tinture, because it has a shorter life in the body. ... Cold extraction is best but, when olive leaf powder is added, all 98 constituent properties were many times more effective. So the extracted oleuropein will boost the effectiveness when mixed with the olive leaf powder. ... ... All these 98 constituents work together, making it much stronger and longer lasting in the body. ... ... Alcohol is great for some tinctures that that tend to go rancid, but alcohol will change the chemical properties in some ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Lung Cancer --Thank you so much! by White Tiger  6y   5,796  Ask CureZone  C   RR

Hi briefglory! ... ... Start taking Olive Leaf Extract tablets that contains olive leaf powder. Make sure ... it contains at least 18% Oleuropein. Take 4 of these tablets a day for 5 days...then increase it to 6 tablets a day. ... ... There are no contraindications for olive leaf extract, and is cheap to buy ... ... It is harmless and non-toxic to the body, but it kills several types of cancer cells, and does not harm any healthy cells ... ... I have a dog that had a large malignant tumor a little over 7 inches accross and very lumpy, plus she was leaking blood out of her nipple. After giving her 2 tablets a day ...   [retrieve this message]

• What on Earth is Happening? What Jesus Said About the End of the Age by White Tiger  6y   5,548  End Times Debate  

There is a book about this ... ... What on Earth is Happening? ... What Jesus Said About the End of the Age ... ... The Text of the Olivet Discourse ... Matthew 24 and 25 (NIV) ... ... ... ... Matthew 24 ... ... ... ... 1 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 ”Do you see all these things?” he asked. ”I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.” ... ... ... ... 3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. ”Tell us,” they said, ”when will this happen, and what wil ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ear mites cure for cats by White Tiger  6y   491  Pets/Animals  

Eliminate ear mites. All it takes is a few drops of vegetable Oil in your cat’s ear... massage it in, then clean with a cotton ball. Repeat daily for 3 days. The oil soothes the cat’s skin, smothers the mites, and accelerates healing. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Deodorant...Milk of Magnesia by White Tiger  6y   1,423  Ask CureZone  

Rub a dab of Milk of Magnesia under your arms...it’s clean with no mess no fuss no stain, and works better than any other deoderant sold!!   [End]

• Re: Nuclear winter is shortly on its way... and you don't have a dog sled by White Tiger  6y   526  Global Warming  

It’s a nuclear war. ... ... The good news? The nuclear bombs are being set off a great distance away from you. The bad news? ... ... Nuclear winter is shortly on its way... and you don’t have a dog sled. ... ... What is Nuclear Winter? ... ... Nuclear winter is a theoretical concept. In short, many scientists believe that a large scale nuclear war would change the global climate in great proportion. This is because such a war would likely catapult large amounts of soot and smoke (aerosal particles) into the Earth’s stratosphere. Along with this, the ash and dust ( which could settle in the stratosphere fo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: what would you do??????????????? by White Tiger  6y   1,164  Conspiracy Forum  

Dissenting Views Made Fallon’s Fall Inevitable ... ...   ... ... Submitted by davidswanson on Wed, 2008-03-12 11:18. ... ... Iran ... ... ... ... ... By Gareth Porter, IPS ... ... WASHINGTON, Mar 11 (IPS) - Admiral William Fallon’s request to quit his position as head of the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) and to retire from the military was apparently the result of a George W. Bush administration decision to pressure him to resign. ... ... Announcing the resignation, Defence Secretary Robert M. Gates said he believed it was "the right thing to do", thus indicating the administration wanted it. ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Document your sources by White Tiger  6y   1,253  Conspiracy Forum  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/14/house-holds-closed-sessio_n_91490.html ... ... ... ... (function() ... { ... ad_spec = { ... ”zone_info”: ”huffpost.politics/news;featured-posts=1;politics=1;entry_id=91490”, ... ”tile”: 1, ... ”interstitial”: false, ... ”width”: 728, ... ”height”: 90, ... ”el_id”: ”ad_728_90”, ... ”class_name”: ”ad_block ad_728_90”, ... ”type”: ”iframe” ... } ... HuffPoUtil.WEDGJE.write(ad_spec); ... })(); ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (function() ... { ... ad_spec = { ... ”zone_info”: ”huffpost.politics/news;featured-posts=1;politics=1;entry_id=91490”, ... ”tile”: 2, ... ”width”: 88, ... ”height”: 31, ... ”el_id”: ”ad_88x31_inner”, ... ”class_n ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Document your sources by White Tiger  6y   1,231  Conspiracy Forum  

March 17, 2008 ... ... ... Conspiracists Field Day ... ... Filed under: FInanical stability, Forex markets — Tags: Conspiracy theories — fxquant @ 11:23 am ... ... ... Thursday, March 13, 2008 ... ... LAST NIGHTS SESSION WAS ONLY THE FOURTH TIME IN 176 YEARS THAT CONGRESS CLOSED ITS DOORS TO THE PUBLIC ... ... Word has begun leaking from last nights special, closed-door session of the United States House of Representatives. ...   ... ... Not only did members discuss new surveillance provisions as was the publicly stated reason for the closed door session, they also discussed: ... ... the imminent col ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: what would you do??????????????? by White Tiger  6y   1,242  Conspiracy Forum  

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... oops...the NWO is here already ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: I agree with that MentalNomad! n/m by White Tiger  6y   714  Christianity Bibl.  

Re: I agree with that MentalNomad! n/m   [End]

• Re: Hepatitis C by White Tiger  6y   437  Ask CureZone  

Hi secure, ... ... I replied to your previous post and received no response from you. ... ... Here is my reply: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1126917#i ...   [End]

• Re: Oh...I thought it was a golf term by White Tiger  6y   527  Ask CureZone  

Re: Oh...I thought it was a golf term   [End]

• Re: how to get gas back down to $1.30 per gallon by White Tiger  6y   736  Ask CureZone  

I have no idea why my post was removed!! ... Unless it was someone that owns an EXXON station or owns a lot of oil stock. ... Or unless EXXON sponsors Cure Zone. ... ... It was basically about gasoline from the two biggest companies (which now are one), EXXON and MOBIL. If they if they are boycotted and are not selling any gas, they will be inclined to reduce their prices. If they reduce their prices, the other companies will have to follow suit. ... ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: 2008 Exxon Mobil announces record profits, the highest ever for a U.... by White Tiger  6y   832  Ask CureZone  

2008 Exxon Mobil announces record profits, the highest ever for a U.S. company ... ... Exxon shatters profit records ... Oil giant makes corporate history by booking $11.7 billion in quarterly profit; earns $1,300 a second in 2007. ... ... That’s only $11.7 billion in the last three months. ... ... And Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Europe’s largest oil company, reported a 60% increase in profits Thursday. ... ... ... ... ... ... We are in severe need of alternative energy ... ... Every major oil company is has been equipped for major hydrogen production for years, but they are sitting it ... ... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: FOX network brainwashes us before 9/11 to make the event familiar... by White Tiger  6y   827  Ask Barefoot  

The Branamites are a cult   [End]

• dear abby admitted she was at a loss to answer the following! by White Tiger  6y   1,002  Ask Barefoot  

DEAR ABBY ADMITTED SHE WAS AT A LOSS TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING! ... ... Maybe barefoot can help ;) ... ... ... ... ... ... Dear Abby, A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middle-aged gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid twenties. These two women go everywhere together and I’ve never seen a man go into or leave their apartment. Do you think they could be Lebanese? ... ... ... ... ********* ... ...   ... ... Dear Abby, What can I do about all the Sex, Nudity, Fowl Language and Violence On My VCR? ... ... ... ... ********* ... ...   ... ...   ... ... Dear Abby, I have a man I can’t trust. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Things Got Ya Down? Well Then, Consider These . . by White Tiger  6y   381  Ask CureZone  

... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Things Got Ya Down?   ... ... Well Then, Consider These . .   ... ... .............................   ... ... In a hospital’s Intensive Care Unit, patients always died  ... ... in the same bed, on Sunday morning, at about 11:00 am ,  ... ... regardless of their medical condition.   ... ... ... ... This puzzled the doctors and some even thought it had ... ... something to do with the supernatural. No one could solve  ... ... the mystery as to why the deaths occurred around 11:00 am  ... ... Sunday, so a worldwide team of experts was assembled to  ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help for minorities? by White Tiger  6y   880  

Some might even say this kermi :-P ... ... We are tired of paying high taxes to support the dregs of society....pulling down the cream to raise the dregs is evil and supports laziness and rewards stupidity. ... ... Work Hard, no one owes you a living, a house or any education beyond basic reading, writing and math. If you want a better lot in life work for it, it is there for the taking IF you have the drive and intelligence. ... ... We won’t let you starve in the streets but don’t care if you want to be lazy and live under a bridge. ... ... If you are truly handicapped we will help you...A lot....but of you ...   [retrieve the message]

• s.h.i.t. by White Tiger  6y   735  Ask CureZone  

An interesting fact: Maritime Manure Shipping ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... In the 16th and 17th centuries, everything had to be transported by ship and it was also before commercial fertilizer’s invention, so large shipments of manure were common. It was shipped dry, because in dry form it weighed a lot less than when wet, but once water (at sea) hit it, it not only became heavier, but the process of fermentation began again, of which a by product is methane gas. As the stuff was stored below decks in bundles you can see what could (and did) happen. Methane began to build up below decks an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MMS debates, etc. by White Tiger  6y   869  Ask CureZone  C  

Is he selling Oxyclean? ... ... It has the same ingredient that MMS uses :-P   [End]

• We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But by White Tiger  6y   448  Jokes  

We’ve all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know ... the difference between them? ... ... In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed ... below... ... ... Guts- is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by ... your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: ... ’Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?’ ... ... Balls- is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of ... perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt ... and having the balls to say: ’You’re next.’ ... ... I hope this clears up ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Gallbladder Removal? by White Tiger  6y   1,034  Ask CureZone  

Because it takes more heat to get the extract you want from roots than it does leaves or powder. That is why the nettle leaves, and peppermint leaves are added after the heat is turned off and left to steep along with the roots. ... ... Cooking the herbs too long at too high of a temporature weakens or changes some of the properties you wish to extract. Roots are more dense than leaves or powder and requires more heat to extract it’s nutrients.   [End]

• Re: Gallbladder Removal? by White Tiger  6y   1,050  Ask CureZone  

If you decide on an alternative. make sure the girl’s gallbladder is not predisposed to cancer. If you are going for alternative remedies, just make sure there is enough time and the situation is not pre-cancerous. ... Since the gallbladder may not be as severe as the symptoms I posted below. ... ... ”Here is the formula for the liver and gallblader cleanse that I prefer to use and suggest. ... ... I believe she will find excellent results with this. ... ... I suggest taking one or two cups of mint tea with each meal. ... ... Put one teaspoon each of ... ...Oregon grape root, ... ...marshmallow root, and, ... ...dandelio ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Tuberculosis Test by White Tiger  6y   1,474  Ask CureZone  C  

If you are testing positive, there is no way you can avoid rubbing that insane itching that test produces!!   [End]

• Re: Why is jurplesman's post running Active-X?? n/m by White Tiger  6y   1,636  Bipolar Disorder  C  

Re: Why is jurplesman’s post running Active-X?? n/m   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Ark of the Covenant...Knights Templar by White Tiger  6y   1,995  Ask Barefoot  

... Ark of the Covenant ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... Laurence Gardner [1] has said that, “Prior to the time of Moses there was no Israelite priesthood and there were no Israelite temples.   The early patriarchs, up to the days of Abraham, would have experienced priests and fine temples in Mesopotamia, but once in Canaan the rituals of Abraham, Jacob and others became very primitive...   But with Moses came the concept of a newly defined Israelite priesthood based upon the Egyptian model and their first temple was the portable Tabernacle of the Congregation constructed at Sina ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ANYONE, by MH - JUST SAY NO. by White Tiger  6y   1,867  Ask Barefoot  

Safer to buy it: ... ... http://www.soundwaveabduction.com/goldencircle.html ... ... ... Gold salts describe ionic chemical compounds of gold. The term, which is a misnomer, has evolved into a euphemism for the gold compounds used in medicine. The application of gold compounds to medicine is called ”chrysotherapy” and ”aurotherapy.” The first reports of research in this area appeared in 1935, primarily to reduce inflammation and to slow disease progression in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Most chemical compounds of gold, including some of the drugs discussed below, are not in fact salts. Gold c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ANYONE, by MH by White Tiger  6y   1,718  Ask Barefoot  

1. Make aquaregia (75% HCL + 25% HNO3) from high grade chemical. ... ... 2. Introduce the Gold (24 kt) in bulk or small piece in warm aquaregia for fast soluble. (gold : aquaregia is about 1 : 5 weight). ... ... 3. Heat the solution, don’t exceed 85 degree Celcius. ... ... 4. A long heating introduce excess HCL. ... ... 5. Heat and evaporated until you got a concentrate like syrup that is Gold Chloride. ... ... 6. Gold chloride will become cristall when you cool the syrup. ... ... 7. Introduce a little water to disolve the gold chloride. ... ... 8. Make amonia solution of 30 ml Amonia in 100 ml water cocentration. (use high ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: it is gold salts the gold becomes a fine white powder n/m by White Tiger  6y   1,606  Ask Barefoot  

Re: it is gold salts the gold becomes a fine white powder n/m   [End]

• Re: Load up your Mojo bag, it might be strong JuJu n/m by White Tiger  6y   1,466  Orgone  

Re: Load up your Mojo bag, it might be strong JuJu n/m   [End]

• Re: Coconut oil rash!!! by White Tiger  6y   7,667  Coconut Oil  

... Coconut products are contraindicated in persons who have allergies to this nut. ... People that have allergies to coconut are very rare, Since you found someone that apperars to have an allergy to coconuts, be careful of any products for this person that may contain any form of coconut. ... ... Side Effects: ... Coconut oil, taken as a part of a well balanced diet, does not cause any side effects. Because coconut oil contains almost no omega-3 EFAs, it should be taken as part of a balanced diet. Some people may have allergies to coconut products and should therefore avoid all products. ... ... ... Traditi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hepatitis C by White Tiger  6y   3,571  Ask CureZone  

Hi secure :) ... ... I suggest taking these herbs. ... ... I will explain reasons why after this. ... ... Reishi mushroom, 3 capsules, 3 times a day after meals. ... ... olive leaf extract tablets. The tablets must contain at least 18% Oleuropein with olive leaf powder. ... Take 2 tablets a day for 3 days, then up the dosage to 3 tablets a day for 4 days, then up the dosage to 4 tablets a day every day. ... There are no contraindications for Olive Leaf Extract. ... ... Selenium, 200-600 mg once a day ... ... Schizandra, 1-3 tablets of dry extract 3 times per day with water at mealtimes. ... ... Also take glutathione-500 mg once a ...   [retrieve this message]

• stunted and retarded as a result of iodine deficiency in pregnancy by White Tiger  6y   751  Iodine Supplementati  

by Richard Ingham ... Wed Mar 5, 11:14 AM ET ... ... PARIS (AFP) - Anthropologists have fired another salvo in a feud about diminutive ”hobbit” people whose fossilised remains were found in a cave on a remote Indonesian island four years ago. ... ... Combatting a bid to have the hobbits enshrined as a separate branch of the human family tree, they argue the tiny cave-dwellers were simply Homo sapiens who became stunted and retarded as a result of iodine deficiency in pregnancy. ... ... You can read the rest of it here: ... ... ... http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080305/ts_afp/scienceanthropologyindonesiahobbits_080 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Oregano Oil for Parasites - Question..... by White Tiger  6y   1,187  Ask CureZone  

Oregano Toxicities and Contraindications ... ... Side effects due to ingestion of Oregano include mild stomach upset. There have been cases of allergic reaction to Oregano, therefore its consumption remains ill-advised if you are or have had an allergic reaction to oregano in the past. The essential oils found in the Oregano herb can be toxic if taken internally, resulting from the volatile oils contained. ... ... Women who are pregnant should not take Oregano because it may stimulate the uterus to contract causing a miscarriage. Additionally, there is not sufficient evidence or knowledge about t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Question re: drinking by White Tiger  6y   1,686  Alzheimer’s Disease  C  

Exposure to pesticides or other chemical exposures is one big link   [End]

• Re: jihadist use civilians by White Tiger  6y   787  Conspiracy Forum  

Video here. ... ... Remember this the next time you hear about Israelis killing civilians. The jihadists operate in civilian areas in order to draw retaliatory fire they can use to score propaganda points. And the mainstream media remains either clueless or complicit. ...   [End]

• Re: You speak well for HAMAS & Hezbollah Newport n/m by White Tiger  6y   806  Conspiracy Forum  

Re: You speak well for HAMAS & Hezbollah Newport n/m   [End]

• Re: Why am I poohing green water? by White Tiger  6y   2,061  Ask CureZone  

Artificial coloring can turn urine green ... Blue juice or jello will turn your urine and stool a greenish color ... Asparagus may turn urine green color with odor.   [End]

• Re: Secret Society and Subversive Movement is ACLU n/m by White Tiger  6y   683  Conspiracy Forum  

Re: Secret Society and Subversive Movement is ACLU n/m ...   [End]

• Re: you tube joins the holocaust deniers by White Tiger  6y   850  Conspiracy Forum  

Stop firing rockets into israel and killing innocent people. ... Stop shooting people and killing people in israel. ... Stop suicide bomber from killing in israel. ... ... You are saying it is ok for HAMAS to kill innocent people in israel, but cry ”no fair”! when israel strikes back. ... ... The solution is simple, but not until all arabs learn to love, more than they love to hate. WHAT DOES YOUR QURAN TELL YOU TO DO WITH INFIDELS?! ... ... Can they learn to love what they call infidels? ... ... If Radical Muslims laid down their weapons there would be peace ... ... If Jews laid down their weapons they would cease to e ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: GH-3 procaine by White Tiger  6y   512  Candida Support  

procaine hydrochloride 100 mg ... benzoic acid 6.0 mg ... potassium metabisulphite 5.0 mg ... di-sodium phosphate 0.5 mg ... ...   [End]

• 0 to 200 in less then 6 seconds by White Tiger  6y   469  Jokes  

Ed’s Anniversary ... ... ... Ed was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. ... His wife was really angry. She told him, ”Tomorrow morning ... I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from ... 0 to 200 in less then 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE!!” ... The next morning Ed got up early and left for work. When ... his wife woke up she looked out the window and sure enough ... there was a gift-wrapped box in the middle of the driveway. ... Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the ... driveway and brought the box back in the house. She opened ... it and found a brand new bathroom scale. ... ... Ed has ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New JFK assassination documents by White Tiger  6y   921  Conspiracy Forum  

From the NSA ... ... Read and spin your own conspiracy around bits and pieces of facts: ... ... http://www.nsa.gov/jfk/ ... ... JFK Documents Index ... ... Records Regarding the Assassination of John F. Kennedy ... ... Under the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992 (Public Law 102-526), NSA is required to review all records relating to the assassination and provide copies to the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB). The Board, in turn, provides copies to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). NARA has over 170,000 records relating to the J.F.K. assassinatio ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New JFK assassination documents by White Tiger  6y   642  Conspiracy Forum  

That is just one of the theories surrounding the Kennedy assassination - and it built on the idea that Oswald did not act alone. In this one, the mob wants to get back at his brother, then-Attorney General Robert Kennedy, following a crackdown on organized crime. ... ... The talk supposedly took place on Oct. 4, 1963, at the Carousel Club, a Dallas nightclub. ... ... ”You said the boys in Chicago want to get rid of the Attorney General?” Oswald asks. ... ... ”Yes, but it can’t be done. ... It would get the Feds into everything,” Ruby says. ... ... ”There is a way to get rid of him without killing him.” Oswald ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: urinary tract infection in cats by White Tiger  6y   796  Pets/Animals  

Hi mauikiwi, ... ... The herbal remedy for your cat’s urinary infection is to mix these herbs in equal parts, Dandelion, Parsley, Bearberry and Watercress. ... ... Then make an infusion by adding 1teaspoon of the dried herb, to one cup of boiling water. Leave to stand 20 minutes then strain. Give 2 tsps twice daily with food for a week (when the cat has an acute infection). Make a new infusion every 2 days. ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Poem to Mom by White Tiger  6y   859  Christianity Bibl.  

Poem to MOM ... ... ... ... ... ... My son came home from school one day, ... ... With a smirk upon his face. ... ... He decided he was smart enough, ... ... To put me in my place. ... ... ... ... "Guess what I learned in Civics Two, ... ... that’s taught by Mr. Wright? ... ... It’s all about the laws today, ... ... The ’Children’s Bill of Rights.’ ... ... ... ... It says I need not clean my room, ... ... Don’t have to cut my hair ... ... No one can tell me what to think, ... ... Or speak, or what to wear. ... ... ... ... I have freedom from religion, ... ... And regardless what you say, ... ... I don’t have to bow my head, ... ... And I sure don’t have to pray. ... ... ... ... I can we ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Barack Obama limit financial contributions to 16 year olds, when the... by White Tiger  6y   526  Conspiracy Forum  

... http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080224/EDITORIAL/778229066/1013 ... ... ... Why does Barack Obama limit financial contributions to 16 year olds, when the other canidates limit it to 18 year olds? ... ...   [End]

• Re: The "Christianity" of GWB revisited by White Tiger  6y   1,132  Christianity Bibl.  

Once again Jesus went out beside the lake. A large crowd came to him, and he began to teach them. 14 As he walked along, he saw Levi son of Alphaeus sitting at the tax collector’s booth. ”Follow me,”Jesus told him, and Levi got up and followed him. ... While Jesus was having dinner at Levi’s house, many tax collectors and ”sinners” were eating with him and his disciples, for there were many who followed him. When the teachers of the law who were Pharisees saw him eating with the ”sinners” and tax collectors, they asked his disciples: ”Why does he eat with tax collectors and ‘sinners’?” ... ... On ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: wwjd by White Tiger  6y   1,396  Christianity Bibl.  

That was funny MentalNomad :) ... ... Sort of like a case of road rage reversed :-P   [End]

Forum Pages
1  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 15  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program according t...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold Of...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

888 messages, 479,974 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 59, 15 pages,  29,290,693 page views

"As long as you keep a person down, some part of you has to be down there to hold him down, so it means you cannot soar as you otherwise might."
~ Marian Anderson

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Proven Candida Diet

All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Candida Diet

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Candida Diet

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.53 sec at 4/23/2014 8:17:07 PM, requested by 54.82.229.76, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&t=150&ob=d&m=White+Tiger&p=15 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8