CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums33239 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [1199] Posted by midge, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,243,744 page views     685 messages     479,643 topics     8 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
31m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [1199] Posted by midge, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 8  
  • Re: Speaking Out to Break the Silence on Male Sexual Assault   by Midge  5y   2,769  Men Raped  Ü Cross-post Ü

Iím sure your book is a great book and will be a great seller. But, you donít have to live like this every day. Find a practitioner who uses EFT at http://www.emofree.com ... ... ... Or find a chiropractor who uses Neural Organizational Technique.....there are not many across the U.S. This technique takes your body out of fight/flight. To read about fight/flight go here http://www.healinghandschiropractic.org ... ... ... Blessing to you, ... Midge   [End]

• Re: new member looking for a place I can tell my story in comfort.   by Midge  5y   2,303  Child: Sexually Abus  Ü Cross-post Ü

I was molested by a cousin when I was 5, he was in his 20ís. Iíve gotten wonderful help. Todayís therapy really isnít that helpful. I have a couple of suggestions: go to emofree.com and youíll get a lot of help there. Also, find a chiropractor who uses Neural Organizational Technique (N.O.T.), there are not very many across the US that use this technique. If you live in or near Michigan I know a great one that has helped me. ... I hope this helps. Sorry for your horrible pain. ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Chronic sinus infections..HELP!   by Midge  5y   2,198  Sinuses

Hi, I went through the same thing that you are. Itís not a physical problem, itís an emotional problem. Sinus infections are an irritation with someone close to you. Who are you irritated with? Let it out, scream in the car when youíre in there alone, whatever you have to do to feel better. Do you stand up for yourself? All these things Iíve had to deal with, and still am dealing with them, but Iím getting better. ... Feel free to ask me any questions. ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Annoying sexual problem!!!   by midge  6y   1,428  Sex  Ü Cross-post Ü

Hi, ... My suggestion is to see a chiropractor who uses Nutritional Reponse Testing (NRT). He/She will be able to take care of your IBS, CFS, and help you with your allergies and sensitivities. If you live in Michigan, I have one to recommend, otherwise find one in your area....you wonít regret it. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Teeth Grinding   by midge  6y   1,196  Parasites Support

My husband has been grinding his teeth for at least 25 years. He asked our alternative chiropractor and she tested him, using kinesiology, and what came up was the grinding was from parasites in his intestines! Wow! She reccomended putting oregano on the belly. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: hiatal hernia   by Midge  7y   2,574  Hernia  Ü Cross-post Ü

There is also one near Flint, Michigan that is really good.   [End]

• Re: Things have changed...   by midge  7y   906  Sex

Boy, yes, things can get difficult. Weíve been there too. ... ... My advice would be for her to see a person who uses kinesiology and natural ístuffí, or a hollistic doctor. That could be a Chiropractor or Naturopath. ... If you live in Michigan (or near) I can suggest a good one. ... ... Other than that, be patient with each other, think of the others feelings, and TALK! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Vasectomy - question for women   by midge  7y   5,202  Sex  Ü Cross-post Ü

I canít believe anyone would see it that way! ... ... I think nothing less of a man with a vasectomy. They took the responsibility to not get anyone pregnant.....thatís all.   [End]

• Re: Is this a possible chiropractic fix?   by midge  7y   1,120  Chiropractic

Also, call ahead and ask if they do AK, they will tell you. We have a Chiropractic book in our office that gives us all the chiros in Michigan. I would think that they would have it for other states too. In our book it tells what types of treatments and extra stuff that each doc uses. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Is this a possible chiropractic fix?   by midge  7y   1,170  Chiropractic

One thing that you must understand, all chiropractors are NOT created equal. Iíve been working for a chiropractor for 5 years, she is very good. Weíve had many people come in with problems that íotherí chiros didnít help, and they left our office feeling better. ... ... Most chiros adjust only the spine, thatís it. No extremitites, no skull, nothing. Most donít use AK (applied kinesiology). ... ... Find a chiro that: ... will work on the whole body ... uses AK ... DOESNíT believe in some chiropractic program of 3 days/wk for the first month, then 2 days/wk for the second month and so on. Thatís absurd!   [retrieve this message]

• Re: AK testing by naturopath   by midge  7y   3,487  Applied Kinesiol.  Ü Cross-post Ü

Did your naturopath give you any suggestions? I would think that he/she would have. But, the question is, what are they weak from? Parasites? Heavy metals? Stress? Your naturopath can use AK to find out why these areas are weak. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Sneezing during sex, anybody?   by midge  7y   1,027  Sex

If you know of a chiropractor or naturopath that does kinesiology, go visit him/her and have them muscle test to see whatís going on. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Male on Male Rape   by midge  7y   3,235  Men Raped

Oh, how horrible. How old are you now? How are you dealing with it?   [End]

• Re: my mistress   by midge  7y   1,063  Sex

A lot of heartache for all of you, especially for your wife, because of your: ... ... lies--which then she will question everything ... broken vows--which will question your love ... distrust--which when lost, may take years (or never) to regain   [End]

• Re: Living with penis (LWP)   by midge  7y   8,163  Sex  Ü Cross-post Ü

Thank you for the honesty and the LAUGH!! I will say, my husband rarely does this. But I have noticed other men doing it and thought: why are they doing that here?!!? Now I know. And what a pain it would be to LWP. ... ... Maybe you can invent a íbra for the ballsí! It lifs them, hugs them, and keeps them untangled! ... ...   [End]

• Re: Affirmations and N.O.T.   by Midge  7y   1,297  Affirmations  Ü Cross-post Ü

The affirmation is: ... ĒI am a divine expression of life. I love and accept myself where I am right now.Ē ... ... Her progress is slow, but itís still progress. Most of the big white heads are gone and there are red spots now, and looks like some scarring. Dr Melinda said that it looks like scarring too, and she has a homeopathic rememdy to take care of the scarring. Of course itís not clearing as fast as my daughter wants, but Dr said it would take about 6 weeks. She goes back for another appt on March 15. ... ... Thanks for asking, ... Midge   [End]

• Affirmations and N.O.T.   by midge  7y   1,541  Affirmations  Ü Cross-post Ü

On my daughters first appt with a Cranial Sacral Chiropractic Kinesiologist who does N.O.T., which is Neural Organizational Technique. My daughter saw her because of her acne, it was really quite bad. ... ... The Dr. agreed with my that it was emotional, not physical, thatís why the tea tree oil was not working. Her negative thoughts about herself was making herself uglier, because thatís what she said to herself when she looked in the mirror. So Dr Melinda, using N.O.T., worked on her. She also took her out of fight/flight. She gave my daughter one affirmation to say a few times a day and to c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My next few appts as well as my 2 kids appts   by midge  7y   3,026  Applied Kinesiol.  Ü Cross-post Ü

Actually, the therapy is called Neural Organizational Technique, given by a Cranial Sacral Chiropractic Kinesiologist. The affirmation she was given is out of Louise Hay book. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: NEVER reached orgasm   by midge  7y   1,989  Sex

Have you gotten enough info on this; or could you use more?   [End]

• My next few appts as well as my 2 kids appts   by midge  7y   3,392  Applied Kinesiol.  Ü Cross-post Ü

Well, it has been interesting. With the next 2, it seems that not much progress was made, but looks can be deceiving (thatís for sure!) About a week ago I was not able to sleep. Iíd sleep about 3 hours and then toss and turn the rest of the night. I was miserable to say the least. My next appt wasnít for 2 more weeks; but I knew something was going on, so I called and got in to see her yesterday. I was telling her my sob story: ĒIíve been feeling really good, been saying my affirmations, using EFTĒ.....then she cut in and said: ĒNow what a minute, this isnít a set back. This is progress. T ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Serious question and need a serious answer ASAP   by midge  8y   1,215  Sex

I have never heard of testicles being that big. I donít think they grow larger as the man ages, but they do droop/sag....just like breasts. ... ... But who knows, I suppose itís possible. How long has it been since he has had a physical? ... ...   [End]

• Re: Appt#5..Sacral Cranial Chiro Kinesiologist   by midge  8y   2,100  Applied Kinesiol.

Maya, ... First, Iím sorry that itís taken me so long to get around to replying. ... ... Next, your story is so profound!! How awesome!! What do you mean by ípure CS therapyí? ... ... I hope that everything goes well with your son. ... ... Does David have his own website? ... ... Wow! Iím glad that you found him. It sounds like he does a great job with people. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Appt#5..Sacral Cranial Chiro Kinesiologist   by midge  8y   2,279  Applied Kinesiol.

Well, you guys were right about the book, it is the one by Louise Hay--Heal Your Body. Iíve just ordered it again through our library. ... ... Nothing new happened at this appt. I was stressing my body out by worrying, so she took my body out of fight/flight. Iím trying to vent and give it all to God to deal with, but itís hard. ... ... I go back in 3 weeks. ... I found out that she has a site too, here it is: ... http://mindfulhealing.com/ ... ... ... Next week my son goes back to see her, Iíll post then. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: what book did she use?   by midge  8y   2,307  Applied Kinesiol.  Ü Cross-post Ü

Iíll find out this week. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Appt#4..Cranial Sacral Chiropractic Kinesiologist   by midge  8y   2,727  Applied Kinesiol.  Ü Cross-post Ü

11-30-06 ... Midge-appt #4. She asked how I was doing and I said not much better. I said that I still had a sinus infection that was going on 4 weeks, Iím taking lysine, tea tree oil, and doing sinus tapping for the sinus infection. She explained that Iím doing everything physically possible and sheís doing everything physically possible; and if Iím not better it means that itís not physicalÖitís mental. What a shock it was for me to hear this. Dr. Melinda gets this book out, and she looks up sinus, infection, and something else. Under sinuses it said, ďAnger, someone closeĒ. She asked me if ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Sexual pains for men too   by midge  8y   1,147  Sex

Very interesting. ... Thanks!   [End]

• Re: Oral after chelation??   by midge  8y   826  Sex

Thatís an excellent question!! When he started getting chelation, did they say how the mercury will come out of the body? Such as; bowels, skin, lungs, urine? I would ask a naturopath because you will get a straight answer. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: My husband doesn't want me sexually.   by midge  8y   8,600  Sex

It could be a lot of different things. ... ... Is he on any meds that would affect his libido? ... ... Has he had a physical in a while? If heís like my hubby, thereís no way to get him to go to the doc. But, it could be something physical. ... ... Yes, it could be your weight, but I doubt it. ... ... When my husband doesnít want sex, itís because heís mad or angry with himself. Heís having a battle within himself that no one can fight but him. Itís hard to deal with this. Could this be your husband? ... ... It could be that he wasnít ready for kids or never wanted kids. ... ... Does he have any close friends or family ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Photos, please help me identify   by midge  8y   1,914  Parasites: USP  Ü Cross-post Ü

Well, I canít identify what it is. But, how many parasite cleanses have you done? I would see a chiropractor or naturopath that does kinesiology. Along with the parasite cleanses you will need to do a liver flush and bowel cleanse. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: It's All Over   by midge  8y   717  Sex

Thatís great! Itís awesome that heís willing to try and get help with his anger. ... ... Yes, there will never be a perfect stress-free marriage. Itís always gonna take work. Iíve been married for 24 years and it still takes work. As long as BOTH are willing to change, then everything will be fine. ... ... I think you both are doing awesome! Thatís the way it should be....working it out, compromise, coming to an agreement. ... ... Blessings to you two! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: can't cllmax during sex- only oral   by midge  8y   906  Sex

Most women DO NOT cllmax just by having intercourse, there has to be other stimulation on the clitoris. While my hubby and I are having intercourse, I always use something electric and/or battery operated. Most of the time I use the electric massage I bought at walmart---it works GREAT!! It lasts a long time, and who would ever know! ... ... Go out and buy one, you wonít regret it!!! Hehehe ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: It's All Over   by midge  8y   718  Sex

Of course thereís hope for you! At least you broke it off, some would have gotten married anyway and ílived with ití. ... ... Where do you go and meet men? Bars, online, church? Have you went through friends, family, singles dances? ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Open talk re: multiple orgasams   by midge  8y   1,378  Sex

Whatís a vaginal cllmax? I donít think Iíve ever heard that term before. Maybe Iíve had one. LOL! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: kinesiology   by midge  8y   1,921  Applied Kinesiol.

Hey! ... Depending on what it all entails, I may want to be in this study too! ... ... Thanks, ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Hi Midge   by midge  8y   2,034  Applied Kinesiol.  Ü Cross-post Ü

Hi Hanna! ... Yes, it is important not to give up and keep searching. ... ... I will ask her if she knows anybody in those areas that does what she does. ... ... Have a great day! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Appt #3...Cranial Sacral Chiropractic Kinesiologist   by midge  8y   1,945  Applied Kinesiol.  Ü Cross-post Ü

Yes it is! I get amazed every time I go in and experience something different. ... ... Congrats on taking that session! Iím thinking about taking a session on A.K. ... ... And yes, I will ask her about any websites! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Name names please or give hints.   by midge  8y   2,701  Applied Kinesiol.  Ü Cross-post Ü

Her name is Dr. Melinda Benn, her office is in Swartz Creek, Michigan. She is a Chiropratic Kinesiologist. What do you mean by ítrade associationí? ... ... Wow, KCMO! For relief, I would go that far too! What are your symptoms/problems? If you want to call the office and talk to Dr Melinda, their number is: 810-630-0555 ... ... Midge   [End]

• Appt #3...Cranial Sacral Chiropractic Kinesiologist   by midge  8y   2,297  Applied Kinesiol.  Ü Cross-post Ü

When Dr Melinda put Ďlong aí and Ďlong oí vowels on my son, his body went weak. So she worked on his body, then his body was strong. Thatís all his body wanted done today. His next appt is in 6 weeks. She said that other vowels will probably show up later, but they didnít today. ... ... She worked on my immune system. She pricked my finger to make it bleed, I stuck my finger in my mouth and my body went weak (showing that my body doesnít like it). She then started working on my body. I believe she used the Neural Organizational Technique (NOT), but she also knows the Receptor Tonus-Nimmo Techni ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is my doctor correct?   by midge  8y   1,139  Headaches

Awesome! ... ... Have a terrific day! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Pregnancy question, please help...   by midge  8y   731  Sex

No, I think what youíre doing is enough. Besides, all the chemicals in íThe Pillí is not good for the body. It wrecks havoc on the body. We used condoms without spermicide for 12 years, and never had an unplanned pregnancy. Stay with what youíre doing. Iím glad to see a responsible couple. ...   [End]

• Re: Pregnancy question, please help...   by midge  8y   916  Sex

Thereís always a chance with anything that you use. But with condoms, there isnít much of a chance unless it breaks, and that has only happened to us one time using them 12 years. ... ...   [End]

• Hello fellow Michigander!   by midge  8y   1,854  Headaches  Ü Cross-post Ü

Well, I donít know EXACTLY what she does. Sheís a chiropractic Kinesiologist. From what Iíve seen, she can tell you anything that your body has. By using kinesiology she told me that: ... I have lead and arsenic in my head (she can fix) ... My body is allergic to my blood (she can fix, which in turn will fix my many sensitivities and hormone imbalance) ... My skull was totally off (she did fix, by doing that she adjusted the outside of my head and by going inside my mouth) ... My sonís disabilities will be gone in about 9 months ... My sonís immunization shot (MMR) has made him weak all his life ... ... I kno ...   [retrieve this message]

• Tea Tree Oil   by midge  8y   1,131  Oil Pulling

Does the tea tree oil get rid of acne, or keep it away? or both? ... ... thanks, ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Is my doctor correct?   by midge  8y   1,183  Headaches

Actually, my given name is Margaret. I was born 8 wks early, I was so tiny that the nurses started calling me Midge--one of the meanings is ítinyí or ísmallí. So itís always stuck. ... ... Iíve had 2 appts so far with the cranial-sacral chiropractic kinesiologist and things are going great! My head pain is down to 2-3-4, itís terrific! My son is doing great too! Iím sorry what happened to you; it shouldnít have happened. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Cranial-Sacral Chiropractic Kinesiologist   by midge  8y   2,669  Applied Kinesiol.  Ü Cross-post Ü

Yes! A.K. is brilliant! But it does scare people sometimes. Iíve seen it in my office. The cranial work would be an awesome addition to your work! The distance from home does make a difference. Maybe in the future. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Headaches/migraines for 7 years..   by midge  8y   1,760  Headaches  Ü Cross-post Ü

Iím sorry, I forgot to give you her info! LOL! ... ... Dr Melinda 810-630-0555   [End]

• Acne in teens   by midge  8y   845  Ask Moreless: pH

My girls who are 14 and 16 have terrible acne on face, shoulders, and back. Theyíve been using Colloidal Silver on these areas for about 3 weeks. Itís helping some, but itís not going away. Any ideas? ... ... Thanks, ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Headaches/migraines for 7 years..   by midge  8y   1,798  Headaches  Ü Cross-post Ü

Yes, I will keep posting our progress. Our next appt is next Thursday. ... ... Yes, we homeschool. When he was tested the first time, it was by a homeschool testing place. She recommended the Belgau Balance Board, which was $300. It did help his reading and eyes, but I really canít say that it helped in a progressive way. She recommended a curriculum that didnít progress too fast---so Abeka was out. She really didnít reccommended one, she would just say which ones she thought was ok for him. But none of them really helped him, I had to read everything to him, and I still do read everything to h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cranial-Sacral Chiropractic Kinesiologist   by midge  8y   2,690  Applied Kinesiol.  Ü Cross-post Ü

Yes, then she did cranial adjustments. Very interesting indeed! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Cranial-Sacral Chiropractic Kinesiologist   by midge  8y   2,704  Applied Kinesiol.  Ü Cross-post Ü

Hey Maya! ... ... Yes, I will gladly give updates. Our next session is in one week. ... ... Well, all she did for testing was applied kinesiology. Of course she put her hands and fingers over certain areas of the body (head, face, cheeks, neck, chest, hips). Thatís all she did for testing. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Headaches/migraines for 7 years..   by midge  8y   1,896  Headaches  Ü Cross-post Ü

I would be happy to post my progress! So far for me sheís only worked on my skull. I donít know what part of the body she will do for the immune system. For my son, sheís doing cranial for ADD and the disabilities, but for the MMR immunization she works the whole body--it looked to me like accupressure points. But I didnít ask her what it was exactly. ... ... The cranial adjustments have been the greatest improvements! I donít know if thatís the same thing either. But if you want, I can give you their phone number and you can call and ask questions. Dr M may even know someone in your area that ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cranial-Sacral Chiropractic Kinesiologist   R by midge  8y   3,900  Applied Kinesiol.  Ü Cross-post Ü

To All,      Just wanted to let you all know about my recent experiences. First a little back ground on my son and myself. My son is 11 yrs old and in the 6 th grade. He has a reading and writing disability, he is reading and writing at the 2 nd grade level. He is where he should be in math. He has ADD, and he is small for his age, looks about 8-9 yrs old. He’s been tested; But nobody has come up with a WHY reason. We’ve done specific exercises, bought special curriculum, and used a balance board.      I have been dealing with migraines/headaches ...   [retrieve this message]

• Headaches/migraines for 7 years....finally seeing the light at the end o...   R by midge  8y   2,506  Headaches  Ü Cross-post Ü

To All,      Just wanted to let you all know about my recent experiences. First a little back ground on my son and myself. My son is 11 yrs old and in the 6 th grade. He has a reading and writing disability, he is reading and writing at the 2 nd grade level. He is where he should be in math. He is small for his age, looks about 8-9 yrs old. He also has ADD. He’s been tested; But nobody has come up with a WHY reason. We’ve done specific exercises, bought special curriculum, and used a balance board.      I have been dealing with migraines/headache ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is my doctor correct?   by midge  8y   1,037  Headaches

Hey! Sorry to hear that youíve been on the ímedí wagon. Iíve just started seeing a Cranial-Sacral Chiropractor; and she says that she can help me. She even told me why I have these headaches/migraines! WooHoo! So I would suggest you find a chiropractor that does cranial-sacral work along with kinesiology. ... ... Blessings, ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Fish Oil   by midge  8y   692  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Yes, I take it right before a meal. ... ... I talked to a lady at a health food store; she said to freeze them. Then they donít disolve until itís in the intestines and colon. Sounds like a plan! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Fish Oil   by midge  8y   830  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Hey All, ... Iím taking fish oil, the gel caps. What can I take with it so that I donít get the ífishy burpsí? I hate that!! ... ... Thanks ... Midge   [End]

• CleanseSmart...30 day program   by midge  8y   538  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Has anyone tried this? What was your results? How did you feel while taking it and after you were finished? ... ... Thanks, ... Midge   [End]

• My sons QXCI appointment   by midge  8y   2,436  QXCI/SCIO

I took my son for the first time, I was truly amazed. I knew he had a lot going on, but it showed much more. The hardest thing was: Where do we start?? He was low in several vitamins and minerals, so thereís a start. He has a lot of resentment, but from what, or towards who?? Heís 11 yrs old. He has in 2nd appt in 9 days. I feel weíre finally going in the right direction concerning my sons health. ... ... My first appt is in 4 days. My main concerns are headaches and obesity. Iím sure weíll find much more. Iím excited about all of this. ... ... Along with the QXCI she also does a foot detox. For 3 h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How do you skin brush?   by midge  8y   925  Fasting: Water

Skin brushing is using a natural brush and brush your skin. Here are the benefits: ... Benefits: ... ... TIGHTENS Skin. ... ... HELPS Digestion. ... ... REMOVES Cellulite. ... ... STIMULATES Circulation. ... ... INCREASES Cell Renewal. ... ... CLEANS Lymphatic System. ... ... REMOVES Dead Skin Layers. ... ... STRENGTHENS Immune System. ... ... IMPROVES Exchange between Cells. ... ... STIMULATES the Glands, thus helping ALL of the ... Body Systems to perform at PEAK EFFICIENCY! ... ... You always brush up towards the heart. Anywhere thereís excess fat, brush in a circular motion then straight. Brush especially good in the arm pits, ankles, and behind ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Vitamin's and Water Fast Question   by midge  8y   885  Fasting: Water

Youíre not suppose to take anything but water. You donít want to hinder the process. I recommend 2 books: The fasting book by Herbert Shelton and the fasting book by Paul Bragg. Both very good books. ... ... Let us know how it goes. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Starting Today   by midge  8y   682  Fasting: Water

Water: whatever your body is calling for. If youíre thirsty, drink. If not, donít. ... ... Being tired: thereís nothing you can do, itís part of the process of getting rid of toxins. I figure if Iím weak and tired, itís working. ... ... Blessings! ... Keep in touch and let us know how your fast goes! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Days 7-9 and How I'm doing   by midge  8y   547  Fasting: Juice

Hey All! *waving ... ... Day 7, my last day on my water fast. I seem to be waking up early, with only around 6 hours sleep. I skin brushed. Iím feeling so much better! *clapping* My headaches are only mild in the morning. Actually, I quit a little early; I had juice for dinner and a couple of pieces of fruit later that evening. ... ... Day 8 Skin brushed. I had some wonderful freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast. Yum! Was busy and productive all day, finally have some lasting energy! Did ok for dinner, felt guilty. So I had a good talk with myself. ... ... Day 9 Skin brushed. Went grocery shopping ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: anyone who is stopping at 21 days!   by midge  8y   860  Fasting: Juice

I had that problem a long time ago- freezing freezing cold for no reason. My coldness was due to a deficiency, either in salt or in pottassium. I wish I could remember which it was-- but it was a few years ago and I canít quite remember which deficiency gives that symptom. I learned about whatever it was here on curezone, and either salt or pottassium broth restored a normal feeling of warmth for me. ... ... Good luck. ...   [End]

• Congrats!!   by midge  8y   651  Fasting: Water

Hey, ... Put this question on the Juice Fasting forum. LivingWater over there is very knowledgeable. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Fasting and work   by midge  8y   613  Fasting: Water

Hey, ... Put this question on the Juice Fasting forum. LivingWater over there is very knowledgeable. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Stats of my 7 day water fast   by midge  8y   1,427  Fasting: Water

Skin brushing is using a natural brush and brush your skin. Here are the benefits: ... Benefits: ... ... TIGHTENS Skin. ... ... HELPS Digestion. ... ... REMOVES Cellulite. ... ... STIMULATES Circulation. ... ... INCREASES Cell Renewal. ... ... CLEANS Lymphatic System. ... ... REMOVES Dead Skin Layers. ... ... STRENGTHENS Immune System. ... ... IMPROVES Exchange between Cells. ... ... STIMULATES the Glands, thus helping ALL of the ... Body Systems to perform at PEAK EFFICIENCY! ... ... This is where I get my body brushes: http://www.t-tapp.com/store/shopexd.asp?id=54 ... ... What you do is you take your natural skin brush and brush your skin, in an upwar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Stats of my 7 day water fast   by midge  8y   1,589  Fasting: Water

Hey All! *waving ... ... Day 7, my last day on my water fast. I seem to be waking up early, with only around 6 hours sleep. I skin brushed. Iím feeling so much better! *clapping* My headaches are only mild in the morning. Actually, I quit a little early; I had juice for dinner and a couple of pieces of fruit later that evening. ... ... Day 8 Skin brushed. I had some wonderful freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast. Yum! Was busy and productive all day, finally have some lasting energy! Did ok for dinner, felt guilty. So I had a good talk with myself. ... ... Day 9 Skin brushed. Went grocery shopping ...   [retrieve this message]

• Days 7, 8, 9 and How I'm doing   by midge  8y   1,189  Blog: Journey to Health

... Hey All! *waving ... ... Day 7, my last day on my water fast. I seem to be waking up early, with only around 6 hours sleep. I skin brushed. Iím feeling so much better! *clapping* My headaches are only mild in the morning. Actually, I quit a little early; I had juice for dinner and a couple of pieces of fruit later that evening. ... ... Day 8 Skin brushed. I had some wonderful freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast. Yum! Was busy and productive all day, finally have some lasting energy! Did ok for dinner, felt guilty. So I had a good talk with myself. ... ... Day 9 Skin b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Days 2-7   by midge  8y   1,058  Fasting: Water

I wanted to exercise, but I just didnít have the energy to. A couple of days I could have went for a walk, but nothing more strenuous than that. But everyone is different. ... ... I started out at 198 and lost 14.8 pounds. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Hey!   by midge  8y   1,146  Fasting: Water

This is where I get my body brushes: http://www.t-tapp.com/store/shopexd.asp?id=54 ... ... Concerning your meds, hypothyroid, and fasting, I encourage you to read 2 awesome fasting books. One is by Paul Bragg and the other one is by Herbert Shelton. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Hey   by midge  8y   590  Blog: First Fast Ever for

Okay, ... First thing, youíre doing good, really. Youíve done well. But, youíve brought this ídiseaseí (alcohol) on yourself. You invited it 16 years ago and now it doesnít want to leave. Youíve got to FIGHT for it, fight for health, fight for what you believe in!! Itís not going to leave because you ask it to, or for fasting for only a week. Itís going to rear itís ugly head and fight back before giving up. ... ... The choice is yours. ... ... ĒRefuse to accept the many reasons why it canít be done and ask if there are any reasons that it can be done.Ē ... Hanoch McCarty ... ... Blessings, ... Midge   [retrieve the message]

• Starting over   by midge  8y   613  Blog: First Fast Ever for

yes, In my opinion youíre starting over after the salad. I would recommend you read two books on fasting. One is by Herbert Shelton the other one is by Paul Bragg. They both go into detail of the íhowsí and íwhysí. Theyíre both GREAT!! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Blood sugar issues while fasting   by midge  8y   572  Fasting: Water

I would recommend reading two fasting books, one by Paul Bragg and the other one by Herbert Shelton. ... ... Blessings, ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Days 2-7   by midge  8y   1,166  Fasting: Water

Skin brushing is using a natural brush and brush your skin. Here are the benefits: ... Benefits: ... ... TIGHTENS Skin. ... ... HELPS Digestion. ... ... REMOVES Cellulite. ... ... STIMULATES Circulation. ... ... INCREASES Cell Renewal. ... ... CLEANS Lymphatic System. ... ... REMOVES Dead Skin Layers. ... ... STRENGTHENS Immune System. ... ... IMPROVES Exchange between Cells. ... ... STIMULATES the Glands, thus helping ALL of the ... Body Systems to perform at PEAK EFFICIENCY! ... ... Congrats on meeting Mr Right!! ... ... You ask ĒIím still on synthroid, is that ok?Ē I donít understand the question. Ok for what? ... ... Yes, you can do it!! ... Have a great day ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Days 3-7   by midge  8y   964  Fasting: Juice

On my son, it was brown, then green, then it got bubbly. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Days 3-7   by midge  8y   948  Fasting: Juice

I donít know if itís the same thing as foot ionization. Does it pull toxins out of the body? This pulls toxins out of the body, and different colors will come out of the body. ... ... Hope this helps, ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Days 3-7   by midge  8y   1,000  Fasting: Juice

Yes, most likely it is detoxification. I had cough for more than two weeks during the first fast and had fever too. These will be gone.. It is clearing up your sickness. ... Be strong and hang on there, ... bless you   [End]

• Re: "he's got a lot of crap going on in his body"   by midge  8y   1,017  Blog: Journey to Health

HELLO! ... ... I said that he went to a QXCI session. If you donít know what that is, maybe you should find out before attacking me. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: "he's got a lot of crap going on in his body;" ??? - says who??? -...   by midge  8y   910  Blog: Journey to Health

It sounds like youíre attacking me? Are you? You sound angry. ... ... Yes, I say that my son has a lot of crap going on in his body because it SHOWS!! He tired and lethargic all the time, he shouldnít be, heís 11. His adrenals are always over producing (says his chiropractor) which is caused by stress which stresses the liver/gb. He has a reading and writing disability. ... ... What do you mean by Ēa little too much you in your sons lifeí? Iím his mother, why shouldnít I be in my sons life? I have to take care of him. I love him and want his health problems to be cured so that he can lead a normal l ...   [retrieve the message]

• Days 3-7   by midge  8y   1,171  Fasting: Juice

Day 3 end of day, ... The energy lasted for 4-5 hours! WOOHOO! I cleaned my bathroom, did laundry, and cleaned some of my closet. I felt pretty good. My sinuses hurt a bit, but for the most part I felt good. ... ... Iíve struggled with wanting food all evening. I keep having these silent conversations with myself about food, why I want to eat, why I shouldnít eat, what itís done to me so far, and stuff like that. ... ... I had to white heads break out on my forearm today. My tongue still isnít coated, thatís weird. Iím a bit itchy down between my legs, so I must be detoxing something out down there. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Days 2-7   by midge  8y   1,257  Fasting: Water

End of day 2: ... I skin brushed this morning. Iím down 4.4 pounds. My forehead/sinuses are very painful. ... ... I felt horrible for most of the day today. I went to the chiropractor and found out that I have a viral infection, my sinuses were clogged, my ears were clogged, and my adrenals were working over time. So she worked on all of it. I finally felt better this evening. ... ... My tummy was hungry a few times, but I didnít give in; I want to feel better. My tongue isnít coated yet. Iím tired and weak. I did walk outside a little bit today in the sunshine. I did go grocery shopping too; was gone ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day 6...end of day   by midge  8y   1,578  Blog: Journey to Health

... I skin brushed this morning. Iím down 13.4 pounds. I had a bit more energy today, Iím glad because I had a full day. I slept better last night. And this was the first morning that I didnít have a killer headache in 2 weeks!! I still had a mild headache, but so much better than a killer one. WooHoo! ... ... I took my son to have his first foot detox bath and a QXCI session. It went well and very interesting. I think this will help with a lot of problems that we are having. For an 11 yr old, heís got a lot of crap going on in his body; unfortunately. It took 3 hours! ... ... I will be doing w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: day 1...   by midge  8y   617  Fasting: Water

Yes, I was on a 30 day fast in March/April. ... ... Iíll be doing water for 1 more day, then juice for 2 or 3 days, then fruit and veggies for 2 or 3 days. Then weíre going on vacation for 4 days....this will really be a test for me. Then a few days after my vacation Iíll be going back on the water/juice fast. ... ... I hope that youíre doing better this time. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: What is a lax tea exactly?   by midge  8y   789  Fasting: Juice

I donít think green tea is a lax tea. The one that I have bought is called íSmooth Moveí. It usually take about 7-8 hours to work. So take it right at bedtime, and youíll be ígoingí when you first get up. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: 7-day water fast, starting at midnight   by midge  8y   678  Fasting: Water

My hardest days were 1,2 & 4. But, there still all hard!! LOL! Only because youíre very weak the whole time. ... ... If you feel up to exercising, go for it. But do it lightly, donít push yourself too hard. You may feel up to it, but I sure donít. Iím on day 6 of a water fast right now. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Sorta doing a water fast but not really   by midge  8y   757  Fasting: Water

No I havenít. If you take that stuff every day, youíre actually doing a juice fast. Which is still good. Go for it, you can do it. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: The best fast for weight loss?   by midge  8y   959  Fasting: Water

Well, either will do. ... ... Youíll drop pounds faster with water, but you will also be tired, weak, fatigued, headaches, dizzy, and possibly more. The water fast gets things moving out faster in the body. Donít do a water fast more than 9 days without supervision. ... ... Youíll still drop pounds with the juice, and you will still have some detox symptoms, but not as severe. ... ... More importantly than fasting and losing the weight, is getting toxins out of the body and getting healthier. Along with what you will eat after the fast. You if go back to eating the way you were before the fast, youíre li ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day 5...end of day   by midge  8y   1,165  Blog: Journey to Health

... I skin brushed this morning. Iím down 11.6 pounds. I slept horrible last night! I donít know if itís because of the nap I had taken earlier that day, toxins, or something else. † ... ... My energy level is still low. My low back has been hurting a bit. ... ... Weíve decided to take a family vacation next week, so Iíll start on juice about Thursday. Do 3 days of juice, then do fruits and veggies. Then on our trip Iím going to keep it mostly fruits and veggies. This is my test to see how I do. Then I want to go back to fasting a couple days after the trip. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Active forums   by midge  8y   756  Fasting: Juice

I know how you feel, sometimes I feel the same way. There are several that talk about ídetoxingí, but not fasting, this is the only one besides the íwater fastingí forum and the ífasting for weightlossí forum. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: day 1...   by midge  8y   637  Fasting: Water

Hey Marionette! ... ... IĒm on day 5. YOu can do it! ... ... It hasnít been too bad, just very weak. Iím down 11.6 pounds, WOW! My head is still hurting daily, hopefully that will stop soon. ... ... Have a great day! ... Midge   [End]

• Day 4...end of day   by midge  8y   953  Blog: Journey to Health

... I skin brushed this morning. Iím down 9.8 pounds. ... ... I was very tired and weak today. We went looking for a car, then I can home and took an hour nap. I felt better after the nap, but was still weak. ... ... It was even harder today to not eat. This evening I took 1 bite of an apple and chewed it until liquid. ... ... Iím not so itchy ídown thereí, but now there is an íodorí, almost like amonia or something. Weird. ... ... Hopefully Iíll have a bit more energy tomorrow, I have to work all day and do some errands. ... ... Maybe it wonít be so much of a struggle tomorrow, but I doubt it!! ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: First fast I ever attempted! I could use support!   by midge  8y   762  Fasting: Juice

Welcome! If you click on blogs in the upper right corner, you can read many stories of peoples fasts. That has really helped me. It sounds like youíre doing good. ... ... Iím water fasting and juice fasting right now. ... ... You can do it!! You will feel so much better afterwards. But, the struggle is after the fast is done with. If you go back to the way you ate before, youíll gain all your weight back, I know, Iíve done it. You have to change your eating habits. Itís definitely a struggle. ... ... Keep it going! You can do it! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Day 3...morning   by midge  8y   873  Fasting: Juice

Yes, eating is a struggle. I hate it! Everything is surrounded by food....movies, going out, weddings, reunions, funerals, graduations, EVERYTHING! ... ... Yes, reprogramming your mind and erasing bad eating habits you grew up with, thatís the hard part! Especially when you have a husband whoís trying to lose weight but wonít give up pop and junk food, heís just cutting back. Yea, right! But he says that heís going to juice with my in a couple of weeks, weíll see. And then thereís the kids....girl, 15, who does great! She hasnít had pop since Jan 1, 2006. She stops when sheís full, I envy her.. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Day 3...morning   by midge  8y   856  Fasting: Juice

Thanks CherryRain, ... ... blessings and health to you too! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Day 3...end of day   by midge  8y   1,613  Blog: Journey to Health

... The energy lasted for 4-5 hours! WOOHOO! I cleaned my bathroom, did laundry, and cleaned some of my closet. I felt pretty good. My sinuses hurt a bit, but for the most part I felt good. ... ... Iíve struggled with wanting food all evening. I keep having these silent conversations with myself about food, why I want to eat, why I shouldnít eat, what itís done to me so far, and stuff like that. ... ... I had to white heads break out on my forearm today. My tongue still isnít coated, thatís weird. Iím a bit itchy down between my legs, so I must be detoxing something out down there. &nb ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day 3...morning   by midge  8y   1,138  Blog: Journey to Health

...   ... ... ... ... Day 3-skin brushed, have a little bit more energy this morning. Sinuses still hurt....I hope because itís detoxing, but who knows. Down 7.7 pounds. I have some work to get done today, so I hope my energy holds out. ... ... Since I messed up after my last juice fast, Iíve been thinking about how Iím going to end this one. Not just end it, but how Iím going to eat afterwards. Itís going to be a struggle, but I know that I can do it, as long as I donít give in to temptation and cravings. On my last fast I kept thinking about all the junk food that I was going to eat. From expe ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day 3...morning   by midge  8y   1,024  Fasting: Juice

... Hey Gang, ... ... Iím finally back!! Iím water fasting and juice fasting. Iíll do water for a week, then juice for a week, and keep alternating until Iím done. So because of this, Iím posting on the water fast forum, this forum, and of course my blog. ... ... First, my headaches the past couple of weeks have been horrible!  It starts as soon as I get up and starts to lessen as soon as I get moving. But who wants to get moving when your head/sinuses are killing you? So thatís a struggle. ... ... Day 1 wasnít too bad, except for my head. A bit of cravings. Weak and tired.  ... ... Day 2 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day 2...end of day   by midge  8y   1,048  Blog: Journey to Health

... Whew! I made it! ... ... I skin brushed this morning. Iím down 4.4 pounds. My forehead/sinuses are very painful.   ... ... I felt horrible for most of the day today. I went to the chiropractor and found out that I have a viral infection, my sinuses were clogged, my ears were clogged, and my adrenals were working over time. So she worked on all of it. I finally felt better this evening. ... ... My tummy was hungry a few times, but I didnít give in; I want to feel better. My tongue isnít coated yet. Iím tired and weak. I did walk outside a little bit today in the sunshine ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Beginning of day 2   by midge  8y   782  Fasting: Water

Hopinso, thanks for all the info. I appreciate it. ... ... As for the weight loss, I totally understand. I messed up my last juice fast, didnít change my eating and gained most of it back. Iím learning. Also, Iím not only doing it for weight loss, mainly for health; to clean out my toxic body, get rid of these horrible headaches, and just to feel better. ... ... thanks, ... Midge   [End]

• Beginning of day 2   by midge  8y   766  Fasting: Water

Well, it wasnít too bad yesterday. Iíve been dealing with real bad headaches for the past 2 weeks, always right when I wake up in the morning. Hopefully they wonít get worse during the detox. ... ... I skin brushed this morning and my tummy is hungry.....itís a great feeling!! Really, it is. Because I ate so often and so much that I was never hungry. So that is one of the reasons Iím doing this, to over come my addiction to food. ... ... I will be doing water for a week and then juice for a week, and keep alternating. Iíve read Herbert Sheltonís book and itís great!! But, all the things Iíve read sa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Water fasting   by midge  8y   685  Fasting: Water

It depends on if youíre over weight and how much. Yesterday was day 1 for me of water fasting, and this morning I was 4.4 pounds lighter. But, Iím about 70 pounds over weight. ... ... Hope this helps, ... Midge   [End]

• Day 1...end of day   by midge  8y   1,112  Blog: Journey to Health

6-1-06 ... ... Let me tell ya, itís about time!! My headaches are daily again. :( And painful. Riding in a car is torture for my head. Iím so tired and feeling aweful. ... ... So, Iím going at least 30 days again. I will be water fasting and juice fasting. I think a week of water then a week of juice and keep going back and forth. Weíll see how it goes. ... ... Iíve been reading that water fasting is awesome for the body, but that you should only do it supervised if over 9 days. I donít have the money to go to a fasting clinic, so I figured I could alternate it with juicing. ... ... Itís nice to feel hunger, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Oh, don't give up   by midge  8y   1,042  Blog: WeCanFast

Of course your body is fighting you, itís used to being and eating fat. You have to fight back and get it used to good food. You have done so good, you can do more. Yes, itís a struggle, but what isnít? ... ... Midge   [End]

• Hi Julie   by midge  8y   503  Blog: journal of my 30 day

Gosh, youíre doing so awesome! Youíve lost your weight, youíre exercising, still eating right with only a few set backs, thatís AWESOME!! Yes, it will be a struggle for the rest of your/our lives. Are we willing to do that? I donít know. ... ... Keep it up girl, youíre doing great. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Prostate Cancer   by midge  8y   914  Cancer Support

Iím trying to find info on the after-effects of external beam radiation on the prostate, such as colitis. ... ... Has anyone here gone thru this? I would like to hear your story. ... ... Has anyone taken platinum for their prostate cancer? The results? ... ... thank you, ... Midge   [End]

• Awesome Post!!   by midge  8y   567  Blog: journal of my 30 day

Julie, what an awesome post! Your husband must be so proud of you! You have overcome your food addiction, changed your life, and are now happy! I look up to your for doing that; because it is difficult. ... ... Hooray for you and your journey! ... Keep it up, ... Midge   [End]

• Awesome!! Congrats!   by midge  8y   1,050  Blog: Fasting & Detox: Jui

RedFizz, AWESOME!! ... That description of euphoria you gave, sounds awesome! Yes, finish the 40 days, itís only one more day! ... ... So, how many sizes did you go down? How much weight did you lose? What about sagging skin, do you have any? Iím worried about sagging skin. ... ... That swollen spot could be your lymphnode. I would suggest a chiropractor too, my chiro does wonders! But, theyíre not all the same, just like regular docs. You have to shop around for a good one. ... ... Well Lucy, that was a funny story about the camera!! ... ... Cheese in moderation sounds good to me; as long as you can say ístopí ...   [retrieve the message]

• Re: 14 Day Water Fast   by midge  8y   791  Fasting: Water

It goes up because itís cleaning out your body, it takes longer to get it out of the body. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Day one complete   by midge  8y   892  Fasting: Water

Wow! Thatís a lot of weight loss in one day! ... ... I will be starting a water fast next week. Today Iím starting eating only fruits and veggies, to ease into it. ... ... Keep it up! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: A momentous day!   by midge  8y   810  Fasting: Juice

Wow!! That is so awesome Raddish!! That is something to be excited about!! ... ... Do you have any sagging skin? Thatís what Iím worried about. I know everyones skin is different, some people have more elasticity than others. ... ... Keep it up! Youíre a great inspiration! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Day 4....morning   by midge  8y   1,115  Blog: Journey to Health

... Wow, I canít believe how I was feeling on just water. I did all water at the end of my last fast, but not the beginning. Iíve been so tired and weak it just knocked me down. My husband commented to me that I looked horrible and that I probably did it wrong; because I went from normal eating right in to water fast. I didnít do it gradually. Heís probably right. ... ... He said that next week heís going to try it and do it right. So, Iíve decided that it would be nice to do the fast together....since heís never done one at all. So I came off the fast yesterday and weíll be starting again on ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day 2.....end of day   by midge  8y   1,597  Blog: Journey to Health

... Well, I skin brushed this morning and got on the scale (yes, I have a hard time staying off that thing!), after the first day Iím down 4.6 pounds. WOW! ... ... My head still hurt today, but not as bad as it did on Sunday and Monday. ... ... Food was really a chore today....I wanted it!! This is such a struggle. I want to be healthy, but I want to eat. I want to be thin, but I want to eat. I want to feel good, but I want to eat. What a merry-go-round! I was reading some oneís blog and suddenly had this urge to "forget this crap! and go eat!" I almost did! How horrible! ... ... I didní ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: sinus   by midge  8y   974  Blog: Journey to Health

I understand a little. But, like what? Does she mean a health problem, a problem with a person, or what? ... ... Thanks, ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Yeah!!!! It's midge!!!   by midge  8y   701  Blog: Journey to Health

RedFizz, ... Thank you so much for the íwelcome backí. Iím glad that my blog has inspired you. Itís nice to know, because sometimes I write things and wonder: how could this help someone? That just goes to show you never know who or how youíll help someone. ... ... Well, regarding the honesty, I have to be honest with myself. I donít want to live a lie. It would do me no good to lie to everyone. ... ... Thank you so much for the encouraging words. You can do it too!! ... Onward! ... Midge ... ...   [End]

• Carrots and sweet potatoes!   by midge  8y   682  Blog: 30 day juice fast

Theyíre great!! Especially to sweeten up veggies! Have them every day!! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Hey!   by midge  8y   703  Blog: 30 day juice fast

If you think youíre losing too much weight, all you have to do it drink more juice and it will slow down. You said yourself that itís more important to detox your body than to lose weight. So if you want to detox more, just drink more juices so youíll lose less, but your body will still be in detox mode. ... ... Yes, all your symptoms are normal. Isnít it a great feeling to feel GREAT!! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Day One Of Fast   by midge  8y   493  Fasting: Juice

You started Monday, so did I!! Iím glad day 1 went well for you, the first 3-4 days are the hardest. ... ... Iím down 4.6 pounds this morning. Iím starting out on a water fast. Iíll be doing water for a while and then do juices, and just go back and forth. ... ... Day 2 ... We can do it! ... Midge   [End]

• Re: How is everyone???   by midge  8y   688  Fasting: Juice

My head is feeling a little better from the sinus infection. But itíll probably take another day or two to be back to normal. ... ... Today is day 2 of my fast. Iím determined to come off right this time and to follow a good diet afterwards. ... ... Onward! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Raddish....   by midge  8y   775  Fasting: Juice

Youíve done so awesome! I was reading some of your blog yesterday and was amazed at how determined and consistent you are. My hats off to you! Iím trying to be more like that. ... ... What size did you start out at and what size are you now?? ... ... 50 pounds is an awesome goal!! I was afraid to eat after my 30 day fast too, it was scary. But my thinking was wrong and I bombed it. Just little advice to you, if youíre thinking: ĒI canít wait to eat this or thatĒ, or anything along those lines, then donít stop yet until your thinking is where you want it to be. Decide now how you will eat afterwards, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day 1.....end of day   by midge  8y   1,770  Blog: Journey to Health

... I skin brushed this morning. ... ... I went to my chiropractor today and found the culprit of this headache..... a sinus infection ! I usually get one when I detox, so I just got it early! So, Iíll feel better early too. So I took some lysine and hopefully Iíll be a lot better tomorrow morning. ... ... I had some water today. I did fine, I wanted food only once or twice. If I didnít feel terrible Iím sure I would have had a harder time with wanting food. ... ... Tomorrow is suppose to be nice, so I hope to feel better so that I can go for a walk. ... ... Good Night, ... ... Midge   [retrieve this message]

• I'm Back!.....fast #2   by midge  8y   1,607  Blog: Journey to Health

... 5-8-06 ... ... I did a 30 day juice fast from 3-12-06 to 4-11-06. ... ... This is what I wrote on 4-19-06: ... ... ... ... Hey All, ... ... Iím sorry for skipping out on you like it did after my fast was finished. I have lots to say. But first, letís go over my results: ... ... lost 25 pounds, lost 2 inches in thighs, 2 inches in hip, 2 inches in abs, and 4 inches in waist. ... ... The swelling was totally gone in my ankles and lower legs. My hair seemed not so frizzy. My skin was so soft from the skin brushing. My headaches were about gone. I felt great! I actually felt like doing things. And I could ...   [retrieve this message]

• Awesome!   by midge  8y   546  Blog: journal of my 30 day

Julie, you are doing sooooo awesome!! My hats off to you for sticking with it and going for the GOLD!! I bet youíre feeling great, looking awesome, and I bet your hubby is proud of you too!! ... ... I starting another fast today. I bombed after I went off the last one. But, at least Iím back. I wonít go into it here, Iíve got to go to my blog and start writing again!! ... ... have a great day, ... Midge   [End]

• Also....   by midge  8y   641  Blog: Drinking the Living

What about lose, saggy skin? Do you have it? ... ... Midge   [End]

• Wow!!   by midge  8y   633  Blog: Drinking the Living

Youíve done awesome LivingWater!! What an inspiration for all of us! What size were you at the beginning? What size are you now? How much more weight do you want to lose? Itís great to hear about how great your health is!! No headaches, uterus healing, energy.......TERRIFIC!! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: day 1   by midge  8y   609  Fasting: Juice

Drink as much water as you can stand. ... ... Veggie juices are the most important juices to drink. :)   [End]

• Re: dear midge,   by midge  8y   672  Fasting: Juice

Marion, ... thank you for your post, and for caring. Yes, you are right. Iím over being upset (well, for the most part anyway. LOL!) Iím not gonna quit, itís just not in me. I felt too good during the fast to WANT to go back!! :) ... ... I think Iím going to start a water fast tomorrow. I want to feel good again. My ankles and shins are so swollen, I donít know what itís from. I suppose it could be from anything: processed foods, not enough water, food interants, who knows. Anyway, Iím going to see my ankles again.....and soon!! ... ... So how is your fast going?? Good I hope! You can do it!! ... ... Thank ...   [retrieve this message]

• 30 day results   by midge  8y   1,457  Fasting: Juice

... Hey All, ... ... Iím sorry for skipping out on you like it did after my fast was finished. I have lots to say. But first, letís go over my results: ... ... lost 25 pounds, lost 2 inches in thighs, 2 inches in hip, 2 inches in abs, and 4 inches in waist. ... ... The swelling was totally gone in my ankles and lower legs. My hair seemed not so frizzy. My skin was so soft from the skin brushing. My headaches were about gone. I felt great! I actually felt like doing things. And I could see that I had a waist!! ... ... But all that doesnít matter now. Iíve messed up, came off of it wrong and am eating ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day 30.....end of day.....last day!!   by midge  8y   1,805  Blog: Journey to Health

... Things went well today. I did have a slight headache this morning when I got up. Skin brushed. I started house cleaning right away. I shampooed the carpet in the living room and both bathrooms. I had plenty of energy today. ... ... I went for a 2 mile walk which took me 44:11 minutes. I didnít do any jogging, didnít feel like it. And didnít push myself walking either. ... ... Iím finishing up my fast tonight with a liver flush; I canít wait to have some fruit tomorrow. ... ... I still have a slight cough, so Iím still detoxing. My sleeping hasnít been very good the last few nights; I keep waki ...   [retrieve this message]

• Yes, keep your eye on the goal   by midge  8y   608  Blog: Fasting & Detox: Jui

You can do it! The first week is the hardest. Of course everyone is different. ... ... How are you liking your juices? I really like grapes and apples together, straight orange, pineapple and orange, mango, or papaya. ... ... Youíre losing weight good too! ... ... Iím finishing up mine tonight. Today is day 30 for me!! I made it! Iím ending it with a liver flush. I canít wait to have fruit for breakfast in the morning. YUM! ... ... Keep it up, youíre doing great!! ... ... Midge   [End]

• You're doing it!   by midge  8y   520  Blog: Juicing for 30 - tak

Wow, in a size 8.....AWESOME!! I donít ever remember wearing a size 8. But I would love to give it a try!! LOL! ... ... Yes, after fasting we see that people eat so much and too often. ... ... I would love those rawfood sites that you talked about. I need some ideas! ... ... Thanks! ... Keep on going, you can do it! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Day 30!!!.....afternoon   by midge  8y   1,065  Fasting: Juice

... WooHoo!! I made it! ... ... Got up this morning and skin brushed. I cleaned the carpet in the living room and both bathrooms today. ENERGY! Then I went for a 2 mile walk. I really didnít feel like walking, but made myself go. I didnít jog at all, just walked at a moderate pace. It took me 44:11 min. ... ... Tonight Iím finishing off my fast with a liver flush. I have an appt for a colonic Friday morning. ... ... Tomorrow morning I will post my results from the fast. ... ... I still have a little bit of that cough, so Iím still detoxing. I probably shouldnít stop now, but itís time. Iím sure tha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day 29.....end of day   by midge  8y   1,221  Blog: Journey to Health

... Got up, skin brushed. I felt pretty good, still have that cough but not as bad. I figured that the cough is detox. I donít know what itís trying to get rid of out of my lungs, but Iím glad it is. ... ... The sun shone wonderfully! I went for a 3 mile walk !! It took 44:25 min. It felt great to be out, but that last mile was a challenge. Then I got back and started cleaning the kitchen. I polished about 1/3 of the cupboards, put up new curtains, and cleaned the track in the window. Felt great! ... ... 1 more day!! Then Iím having fruit!! ... ... My mother called me today and asked me to promis ...   [retrieve this message]

• Glad you're feeling better   by midge  8y   589  Blog: Juicing for 30 - tak

Iím sorry you were upset by your husband. Things happen, hopefully heíll apologize soon and you can make up. ... ... Your juices sound great!! ... ... Youíre doing terrific!! Keep it up, youíll make it! ... ... Midge   [End]

• You're doing awesome!!   by midge  8y   517  Blog: Fasting Orange Juice

Wow, 60 days, how awesome!! My mom would say the same thing that your wife said! ... ... Hereís my email address for that recipe: midge130@aol.com ... ... Thanks! Youíre such an inspiration! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: I've had it!!!   by midge  8y   881  Fasting: Juice

Yes, thatís enough to deal with. Besides, you could have that cough for weeks!! EEK!! ... ... Keep it up, youíll make it! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: My last day (Day 21)!   by midge  8y   760  Fasting: Juice

Hey Olivia, ... Congrats to you and your boyfriend!! Itís nice having someone to do it with. Iím glad that you both have seen results. ... ... One thing that I found out with my juice fast that Iím doing now. If you want to see more detox symptoms, cut down on the juice, have only one a day, or cut it out totally and have only water. Iíve been doing that for almost 2 weeks and my lungs are detoxing like crazy! I donít know what theyíre trying to get rid of, but I hope itís gone soon because Iím tired of coughing!! ... ... You guys did terrific!! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: I've had it!!!   by midge  8y   916  Fasting: Juice

Thanks Julie, ... Yes, I can do 2 more days. ... ... I still have this ídetox coughí, but am feeling a little better today. ... ... thanks, ... Midge   [End]

• Thanks Cherryrain   by midge  8y   923  Fasting: Juice

Thank you so much cherryrain! Iím glad to hear that itís detox. Knowing that itís clearing ísomethingí out of my body makes it more bearable. ... ... IĒm glad that your lung is healed. I have no idea what was wrong with my lungs, but Iím glad itís clearing out. ... ... Thank you for the encouraging words, ... Midge   [End]

• Day 28.....end of day   by midge  8y   1,134  Blog: Journey to Health

... Thank God itís the end of the day. Iím so sick and tired of this cough, itís driving me crazy today!! Could this 6 day cough really be detox?? Is it trying to get something out of my lungs? Good question. I may never know. I almost ate today to get rid of the cough, if it would have worked. ... ... This morning I skin brushed, did a weight workout; which I havenít done in a week. :( ... ... My husband told me that heís amazed that I made it this far on only juices and water, and that he donít think he could do that. I told him that you can do more than you think you can. ... ... I want to eat ...   [retrieve this message]

• I've had it!!!   by midge  8y   1,073  Fasting: Juice

Iím so tired of this cough!! Itís driving me crazy! Could 6 days of coughing be detox? Getting something out of my lungs? I have no idea, but Iím tired of it! ... ... I almost ate today just to get rid of it, possibly get rid of it. But heck, I only have 2 more days. I can make it 2 more days. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Enema kits   by midge  8y   579  Blog: Fasting & Detox: Jui

You can get them at walmart, riteaid, probably Walgreens, also on-line. ... ... Read about enenmas here: http://valerie_cct.tripod.com/ ... ... Youíre doing good, keep it up!! ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Did a SWF and gained 3 pounds!   by midge  8y   706  Fasting: Juice

Did it give you diarrehea?? If not, your body absorbed it. It will probably take 2-3 days for your body to get rid of it. Try a lax tea: smooth move. Or maybe try epsom salts. ... ... Midge   [End]

• Re: You can do it!   by midge  8y   645  Blog: Fasting my way to 12

Iíve only had dizziness one or two days. Iíve never fainted and never felt like I was going to faint. So those were not problems for me. My main problem is headaches. ... ... Hereís my blog: http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=645 ... ... Midge   [End]

• You did awesome!....n/m   by midge  8y   682  Blog: First 30 day Juice F

• Day 27.....end of day   by midge  8y   1,150  Blog: Journey to Health

... Well, I slept great after taking a sleeping pill (I never do that, but I just couldnít sleep). But, I woke up with a headache and feeling dizzy. ... ... Iím down 24 pounds. I havenít seen this weight in 5 years. I skin brushed, took a detox bath, shaved legs, showered, and got ready for my nieceís baby shower. ... ... I still have this dry cough, dry mouth, sore throat, and mild headache. I have decided that this so-called cold, itís also detox. Because my hubby is now fine with no symptoms in sight after 2 days and Iím going on day 6!! So it must be detox symptoms!! ... ... After the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Fear of messing up   by midge  8y   628  Fasting: Juice

Thanks Rhonda! ... This was an excellent post!! Thatís some great advice. ... ... Midge   [End]

• You can do it!   by midge  8y   682  Blog: Fasting my way to 12

Donít give in to the temptation! It will just make you feel worse. Iím on day 27 and am so glad that I did it. Iíve lost 24 pounds, down 1 size, and Iím feeling great; even though Iíve got some detox symptoms going on right now. My throat hurts, dry mouth, dry cough, I can take it because I know that my body is getting rid of toxins out of my body. ... ... Weíre here for you, for support and encouragement. Read others blogs too for encouragement!! ... ... Midge   [End]

• My 2 oranges worth   by midge  8y   579  Blog: Fasting & Detox: Jui

Yes, you will love the juices!! Grapes, apples, oranges, pineapple, sweet potatoes. The veggies arenít as good, but dress them up with carrots and apples and they are good too. ... ... If you can exercise, then do it. I always feel better when I do. ... ... Detoxing, youíll go through it. Headaches, body aching, coated tongue...no big deal! Get through that and then youíll see days of happiness and energy!! ... ... YOU CAN DO IT!! Donít give up before you see any good days. Because then you may never do it again. ... ... Midge   [End]

• I know how you feel   by midge  8y   754  Blog: My Journey to Health

Iíve been over 200 pounds for I donít know how many years. In 2001 I lost 40 pounds and seen 180, but gained 20 back. So Iíve been right at 200-205 for several years now. ... ... Yes, we do like to hide our obese bodies, who would want to see it? I sure donít. Iím juice fasting and have gotten down to 180 again as of this morning!! I know how youíre feeling because Iím feeling the same way!! *clapping I can fit into 16ís now, my legs still rub together but not as much, and I can see my thigh muscle when I flex my leg!! *dancing ... ... Keep it up, youíre doing great! ... ... Midge   [End]

Forum Pages
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 8  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Herpes Treatment News
World-First: Clinically Trialed Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program according t...

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

685 messages, 479,643 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 86, 8 pages,  29,243,744 page views

"What hope is there for medical science to ever become a true science when the entire structure of medical knowledge is built around the idea that there is an entity called disease which can be expelled when the right drug is found?"
~ John H. Tilden, M.D.

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!

All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits

Proven Parasite Diet

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technologyô

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.15 sec at 4/19/2014 7:04:54 AM, requested by 107.22.37.143, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&t=150&ob=d&m=midge&p=5 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8