CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums24348 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [216] Posted by Chazz, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,258,472 page views     303 messages     479,752 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
8m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [216] Posted by Chazz, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • "Big Pharma" is using "Western Medicine" to Destroy America...   RN by Chazz  9y   1,127  Vitamin C Support

... ... ”Big Pharma” is using ”Western Medicine” to Destroy America... ... ... Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen ... ... Monday, August 1st, 2005 ... ... In the United States every company with over two hundred employees is required to provide full health insurance coverage to its employees. Since 1999, when the US FDA allowed ”Big Pharma” to advertise directly to the American consumer, the cost of the average prescription drug has increased 500% - with no reason other than greed. ... ... The same prescription drugs cost five to twenty times as much in the US as other countries. Because of this, the averag ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hi Autumn!   by Chazz  9y   1,206  Depression

Hi Autumn! Yah life has its ways! And it does seem some people can do no wrong! I knew people who lived on speed during there college years and it never seem to have any negative affects ! Now me I went looking for help from the professionals 5or 6 yrs ago and it almost killed me and I still have not recovered from the effects it has had on my life! I was told that I had purposely poisoned myself on the jobsite to work out past life issues! lol! Well does it matter why you are where you are at? Its all in the past ! lol! Live for the day I suppose and hope you are over the wish to do yours ...   [retrieve this message]

• and the vulchers swarm!   by Chazz  9y   2,154  Dr. Atkins

Atkins Nutitionals is not Atkins for one thing! The people who took over atkins conspired to destroy the low carb diets not because they do not work but because they do work! Those who disagree with this philosophy are ready to crawl in bed with the corporate world and the scumbags who assasinated him and their attempt to squash the success of the low carb diets, in order to make some kind of declaration of I told you so nonsense! I would say that the oppostion Atkins received from those on the dole reinforces my beliefs on atkins vaibility! Now those same people support the vegan fad to e ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Depression/Tom Cruise debate   by Chazz  9y   1,316  Depression

Gee, now I wish I’d heard what he said. Whatever it was, I think that mainly it proves that he is not a person who has benefited from psychiatry (understandable - neither did I), and that famous people are given a lot of media attention. ... ... Not sure if you are refering to me, but I thought my message to be right to the point and simple! However yor message seems to ride the fence on these issues! ... You know cocaine helps relieve the symptoms of depression also! But it is a free country , right? ... My apologies in advance if I have misinterpreted your post! Chazz ... ...   [End]

• Re: Quinoa   by Chazz  9y   1,000  Cancer Support

Sorry personal preference! I consider grains inferior foods unless you have a crop and a gizzard!   [End]

• Re: Life is good!   by Chazz  9y   1,020  Atheism Debate

Well I think all you have to do is buy a 357 magnum or a wide screen tv, or a hummer! ... Of course a Penthouse works too ,and is much cheaper!   [End]

• Re: You don't have anything to give about AIDS   by Chazz  9y   1,849  AIDS Support

Free country pal! If you dont want to hear alternative viewpoints why are you here? If you just want to be coddled in your mistaken establishment viewpoint why not go to a sight that will placate your views! Truth is often unpleasant , just because it upsets you doesnt mean others are not interested, or that others might not benefit! ... I believe the motto of Curezone is educate not medicate, so if you don’t want to take a chance on learning something new you dont have to listen! You have that option!   [End]

• Re: Severe Vitamin C pain   by Chazz  9y   630  Cancer Support

Well a lot of people have a large tolerance to vita C depends on the individua1. But most recommendation for bowel tolerences or titeration levels say to start out at 3 or4 grams ! And I would recommend for any one who is not familiar with any supplement herb or meds to start out with low dosages just to make sure you dont have an allergic reaction! I also do low dosage test on any new brand of supplement I buy to be on the safe side, contamination is rare but not unheard of! However dont let this throw you off of vita C , as far as Im concerned it is a miracle cure in itself! Glad yo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Severe Vitamin C pain   by Chazz  9y   711  Cancer Support

Well it does sound like you have taken to much for your system , but the pain should stop once your bowels move! ... If not I would recommend a warm water enema, to get things flowing! Have you a problem at all with condstipation? \ ... I would post this on the Vitamin C forum for a better response! ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=400&t=52334 ...   [End]

• Re: Atkins: BROKE; mission accomplished ! Almost!   by Chazz  9y   1,072  News

The demise of Atkins Nutritionals comes as no suprise to me! This has been the intended goal since before he conveniently died. The same people who inflitrated Dr. Kelly’s organization applied the same techniques to Dr. Atkins! ... Michael Staub, a mouth piece for those in charge may fool some of you , but if you search the web, low carb chats and help forums are more active then ever! But so is breaking health propaganda!   [End]

• Re: Life is good!   by Chazz  9y   1,005  Atheism Debate

and his magnum has grown in length and girth! I am impressed!   [End]

• Re: Muscle Wasting   by Chazz  9y   1,628  Hepatitis C

Have you considered pancreatic enzymes? ... ... http://www.alternativehealth.co.nz/cancer/malnutrician.htm   [End]

• Re: Fill up and Drink right in the morning?   by Chazz  9y   1,282  Urine Therapy Suppor

You bet! but mid stream urine only! Also you can mix it with any cool to warm drink drink! Do not boil or over heat!   [End]

• Re: Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment   by Chazz  9y   1,191  Environmental

I totally agree my friend and welcome your concerns and insights! However I beleive many here have realised this for quite some time ! I also believe the downfall of our agriculture base will be the cause of our demise! I believe a return to a pastoral/permaculture type lifestyle could be our saving grace! Your post would be welcome in the Permaculture forum also! The link is below! Thanks !Chazz ... ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=615&t=84959   [End]

• Re: Ambrosia (female ejaculation)   by Chazz  9y   5,125  Sex

It the same as a testosterone imbalance only the opposite! High teststerone causes aggressive behavior, high estrogen has the affect of being over emotional! I believe this is basically caused by bovine growth hormones injected in dairy cattle and high estrogen levels in certain other commercial foods!   [End]

• Re: Quinoa   by Chazz  9y   1,051  Cancer Support

I believe like the kombucho tea 2tuff prescribes , wild herbs spices barks and berries may be the future source of reliable micronutrients! Along with what you can grow yourself organically! Commercial crops ,particularly annual monocrops should be avoided as a source of vitamins and minerals or food for that matter because of the damage done to produce large quantities and the unfounded belief that grains are a necessary part of our diet! That simple belief itself props up the corporate food producers and makes way for genetically modified foods and highly processed foods grown with chemi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Life is good!   by Chazz  9y   1,045  Atheism Debate

Ichiro, you are the best thing to happen to this boring forum!!! I’m happy to hear hand guns arn’t just for christian bible thumping zelots any more! Good for you! Be good to your wife, I understand she is a real catch.   [End]

• Re: Anaphylactic Shock   R by Chazz  9y   997  Ask CureZone

Well Icky what a coincendent! Two days ago I was stung by wasps! Having never had a reaction to stings before I didnt concern myself too much about it until dizziness and heart palpitations set in ! I was worried I would have to go to the hospital or at least have someone run and get me some benedryl! I remembered reading about vitamin C and took 30 grams, the heart palpitations stopped immediatley , which was my main concern! The dizziness eventually decreased and although the swelling went from my hand where the stings where up to my elbow it has settled down and today my hand and arm ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Ambrosia (female ejaculation)   by Chazz  9y   5,207  Sex

Possibly an estrogen imbalance! Watch your diet!   [End]

• Re: Quinoa   by Chazz  9y   1,125  Cancer Support

I think these nutrients will be tampered with also ! Quinoa can only supply them if they are in he soil! Organic only means they where not grown with chemical fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides! It doesnt quarantee the quality of the soil! ... We will all be at a disadvantage without supplementation! Growing you own is an option with emphasis on the soil!   [End]

• Re: Depression/Tom Cruise debate   by Chazz  9y   1,305  Depression

Drugs are a temporary fix. Dont become complacent, be aware that you still have an imbalance and be prepared for a relapse! I know this sounds harsh and I dont want to take away your new found security blanket but the reality is, you have not dealt with the cause, it is still there! I know you have tried many things but keep searching and stay vigilant to your real goal! Chazz   [End]

• Re: Life is good!   by Chazz  9y   991  Atheism Debate

You just make absolutely sure it is not loaded and keep it pointed in a safe direction. This task can’t be trusted to anyone else, not even God himself, who sees and knows all! ... ... The first thing you do when picking up any gun is to make sure it’s not loaded (if you don’t want it to be). The last thing you do before putting it away is to make sure it’s not loaded (if you don’t want it to be). ALWAYS point it in a safe direction, unless you have an urgent need to kill someone. ... ... Regarding my growth, purchasing the 357 Magnum has actually made my penis slightly larger than it was before, in ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Life is good!   by Chazz  9y   1,110  Atheism Debate

well don’t play with that magnum too much, it will fall off, or is it, stunt your growth? oh well yah can’t take any chances!   [End]

• Re: n/m, n/t, stp, naacp, nra, rnc, dnc, cia, fbi, otb.icky.   by Chazz  9y   741  Conspiracy Debate

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzero   [End]

• Re: n/t   by Chazz  9y   698  Conspiracy Debate

I doubt it was a moderator! It was probably the poster hisself! A moderator could hide the whole post or leave a message that it was hid by a moderator! Sometimes posters change thier minds!   [End]

• Re: wow... now there is just the information i needed...   by Chazz  9y   692  Christianity Debate

I find dvlstool the tool to fool and another great reason not to believe in the dogma of the scriptures! The crud you can make up out of it!Any one can take the bible and use it to instill fear and make the seperation of friend and nieghbor even more distant! Was this post helpful to me ! Oh Yah! lol!   [End]

• Re: Admit it Rudy... You Don't know.   by Chazz  9y   2,388  AIDS Support

To bad you two can’t open your minds enough to see that the truth often hurts! Why one consider the fight to maintain statis quo and to keep the myth from being exposed , fighting the good fight! Rudy dosnt even understand what hes fighting for , his complaint is pure emotional response, you should be telling him to do some research if hes going to tag everyone he doesnt agree with! His reactionary outburst are based on the same lies that have been spread by the people who create a living hell for those that ultimately wind up on the most deadly of toxins! Face it rudy you dont know! And ...   [retrieve this message]

• Free speach ,free will, free for all!   by Chazz  9y   2,360  Webmaster Debate

How does politics and religion become condusive to good health ! Hows does fear ridden deep dark conspiracy theories become an aid in healing? Isnt there a consideration called time and place? ... Is a place where people come to seek relief from health issues a good place to find agressive political and religious fervor? Is a place where people come to look for assurances, peace of mind and a feeling of hope, a place to instill the frightening aspects of conspiratorial opinions! ... To offer refuge to those who come with anguished states of mind looking for the light of sanity need be offered ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The Revelation Time to FLEE AMERICA!!!   by Chazz  9y   963  Christianity Debate

aw camon folks. No visa or other travelling privileges required to travel to the center of one’s heart. ... ... Polite suggestion to Alikat, if you find this ”place” you may not wanna bring along billions of others, else you may soon be searchin for yet another place. There’s a rumor that was what sorta started the downfall in Babel to begin with; ”yoi, Soddom, Gomorra, look over there at those really happenin digs of Nimrod’s, roof goes to the sky, big time party, decadence, chicks, guys, more guys, wine, lets crash this sucker, voo hoo!”. ...   [End]

• parenting advice: eat your pesticides   RN by Chazz  9y   2,476  News

PARENTING ADVICE: EAT YOUR PESTICIDES ... ”Parents Magazine”, one of the most influential parenting publications in the U.S., advised parents not to worry about pesticide residues in children’s food in its recent August 2005 issue. In an article titled ”Food Under Fire,” the magazine belittles the benefits of organic foods as a myth, and endorses pesticides in foods as safe, stating: ”there’s no evidence that these chemicals, used at the low levels found in our food supply, are harmful to children.” The author of the piece based his research on the opinion of a single ”expert,” never mentioni ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: is citalopram an effective drug for anxiety   by Chazz  9y   997  Anxiety

celexa(citalopram) another ssri drugs ! Very dangerous with many unknown side affects including suicidal tendencies! Inceases serotonin by 10,000 times normal levels! Yes selective serotinin re-uptke inhibitors are all just as bad as the next and very addictive also! I would get off it as soon as possible! There are alternativs to these wicked drugs!   [End]

• Re: Real Advice   by Chazz  9y   966  Cancer Support

Glad your back 2tuff this forum needs some real advice! ...   [End]

• Re: Testing EW   by Chazz  9y   1,330  Energized Water

I read this also and thought about it ! I am a mechanical engineer and work in the plumbing field ! It is very possible it is a leaky tank, it is also possible the weather ,rain and sun might be helping the growth around the tank with less perculation holding moisture in that small area, hard to say with out checking out the pathogens in the soil! But I doubt that the energized water would have a negative affect on the septic tank if it is safe to the same type of enzymatic action in the gut! But it could have a positive affect, which if the tank is sealed and working properly would be hel ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: getting rid of yellow eyes   by Chazz  9y   5,797  Alternative Alcohol

Yes mine have! I was worried myself but after just a couple weeks sober they got much better! It is however an indication of a heavily toxic liver ! Chazz   [End]

• Re: a sufferer of M.E./CFS from Holland wanting to use EW   by Chazz  9y   1,218  Energized Water

Hi Pat love this forum ! I just noticed it lol! You are so low keyed and such a gracious host! But Pat I was wondering can you energize in a glass container or does it have to be in a metal container first?   [End]

• Re: Anyone Read A Promise Made a Promise Kept??   by Chazz  9y   3,036  Diabetes Type II

Any one selling something and giving you as little information as this guy and making miracle cure promises is a con! Im not saying nis advice is useless and unsound ,but its probably the kind of things you can find yourself at a place like Curezone! His herbs are no more magical then the ones you can find out about yourself !   [End]

• Re: The Great Watermelon Seed Conspiracy!   by Chazz  9y   1,063  Conspiracy Debate

I really do think plagerizing breaks posting rules! Of course icky thinks plagerizing and baiting and taking post out of context fair game and likes to do childish things to distract from his role as a dirupter and disinformationist! Kind of like the quilty one pointing out spelling or grammer errors to cover up thier guilt or indiscretions! I think I will find out if transfering other peoples post with out reference link and thier name on them is in violation of posting rules let alone just plain cheap and unethical!   [End]

• Re: a sufferer of M.E./CFS from Holland wanting to use EW   by Chazz  9y   1,244  Energized Water

I dont believe the zapper will work in place of the water energizing theory! It doesnt allow a negative charge to take place with its positive offset technique! ... It would be interesting to know the how they work in conjunction with each other though! ... ... ... The original technique showed that very small animals, like our parasites, can be killed with a very small voltage. But only IF the voltage is 100% positive offset, and only IF the voltage is varied up and down repeatedly. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=490&i=330   [End]

• Re: The Great Watermelon Seed Conspiracy!   by Chazz  9y   1,109  Conspiracy Debate

Icky is this something you copied? Are you plagerizing again! You can only be mocking someone else because since your first day here all you wanted to talk about is aliens and how every piece of info that comes out of someone elses mouth is illuminati , your are a huge fan of the poison pill dispensers like Icke whose name you share, you are the one who once wished that alien discussion where more popular to distract from any real substantive discussion takes place , you have been suspect since your first day here and now , what is this reverse psychology! No one can place any info on this ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Xango ... ( Mangosteen juice )   by Chazz  9y   6,234  MLM Debate

Hyperbole! Counless numbers ,brothers uncles father mothers all where saved by mangosteen all from people who sell it! lol! Ask your doctor! lololololol! Thats the funniest one Ive heard yet! Let me see Vitamin C which I know personally does exactly what nonsales persons says it does for app. 18 bucks a pound and mangosteen for some large sum for a small amount is a miracle cure according to all the people who sell it! Hmmmmmmm! tough choice! for a blind man! lol!   [End]

• Re: do you ever wonder...???   by Chazz  9y   699  Christianity Debate

Ya know what I like about Jesus and Buddha? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pause~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ... ... They both observed suffering , oppression ,injustice, inequality, elitist deciet and conceit and did something about it!   [End]

• Re: "god bless the usa"...   by Chazz  9y   656  Christianity Debate

so dro is love jesus or jesus love can love exist without jesus or can jesus exist without love? oh just the usa! isnt that art of the problem!   [End]

• Re: Xango ... ( Mangosteen juice )   by Chazz  9y   6,125  MLM Debate

MLMers and miracle cure pushers are what gives alternative medicine a bad name! I’m glad this xango scamery is in the right forum! Quackery or Cure!!!   [End]

• Re: Oh dear, now I see-I am a pedal to the metal kinda gal..I never did ...   by Chazz  9y   940  Consciousness

lol yes Im no two hit guy either but my point was I had noticed that my insomnia could be illiminated that day with with a smaall amount and I realised it didnt have to be just before bed! I found that if I had smoked any time during the day that sleep came easier that night, then if I had not! Cannibis I also discovered, was a great pain killer! I had to drive a beat up toyota jeep from owensboro kentucky to galena illinois with the worse strepped throat I had ever had ! The throat pain was tremendous and intolerable but if I pulled over ever couple hours and smoked a few hits of this gr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Physiological questions   by Chazz  9y   998  Urine Therapy Suppor

http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=109&i=690 ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=109&i=756 ...   [End]

• Re: Lapis hit the jackpot,it's an hour long but listen to this http://ww...   by Chazz  9y   942  Consciousness

I agree with both you and Lapis 9th body but I must say cannibis opened my eyes in a way that was quite immediate it changed my whole outlook on life from the beginning and made me look at things under a very differant light! I do think its spiritual effect is lost with over use! Like anything a tolerance does accur but as a young child I suffered with acute insomnia two hits was a good as any sleeping pill and still alowed rem sleep , maybe even enhanced it! Canninbis seems to have its best effects when used occasionaly and over use does stress the adrenals! ...   [End]

• Re: please help!!   by Chazz  9y   1,261  Urine Therapy Suppor

Hi Kf! Yes dhea and melatonin helped me a lot with both anxiety and insomnia. ... The liver does store excess estrogen , so maybe that was the reason for my 6 week emotional high! I have consumed a lot of dairy product in my life! I do try to stay away from milk but still use cream and butter ,organic if avaiable! Organic chicken another favorite is almost always available also!   [End]

• Re: When you are tired of incinerating your lungs try Kundalini Yoga~ I ...   by Chazz  9y   903  Consciousness

No one was proposing scads and tons! or the use if drugs!   [End]

• The battle for American science   by Chazz  9y   1,026  Atheism Debate

The battle for American science ... ... Creationists, pro-lifers and conservatives now pose a serious threat to research and science teaching in the US, report Oliver Burkeman and Alok Jha ... ... Thursday April 10, 2003 ... The Guardian ... ... http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/feature/story/0,13026,933055,00.html   [End]

• Re: Sjogren Syndrome   by Chazz  9y   5,291  Sjogren’s Disease

Toxicity has many symptoms, dehydration being a major one! Mercury poisoning from fillings is responsible for many health issues, I would look into it if I where you! ... ... ... http://curezone.com/dental/   [End]

• Re: The Great Watermelon Seed Conspiracy!   by Chazz  9y   1,135  Conspiracy Debate

Lol another icky a self inviting know it all! I have never met you until your pathetic judgement call on a small converstion between two people! So, no thanks I have no need to converse with the likes of another self indulgent self proclaimed ... smart ass! Like icky a baby boomer x gen wanna be ,nursed at the bossom of tv has all the answers! Stay away from my posts and I will stay away from yours! What size is your alumacap! lol ! Huge I’ll bet! And your call on my use of exclamation points is used often by those who attempt to cover up thier idiotic indescretions! We don’t need another s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: consciousness expansion   by Chazz  9y   917  Consciousness

Lofty thoughts from high places! Thanks Karlin! Rasta mon say ’if you want to know the father you have to know the son’ ~ ~ translation ~ ~ if want to become enlightened, get high! ... ... http://www.cannabisculture.com/backissues/cc11/christ.html ... ... http://www.cannabis.net/health/ ...   [End]

• Re: The Great Watermelon Seed Conspiracy!   by Chazz  9y   1,108  Conspiracy Debate

Then I guess you wouldnt understand the concept of relating to another person in whatever small way to to welcome a new person and help make them feel comfortable ! A little time out of the struggle to expose the world of conspiratorial madness to make someones aquantence is some thing many have lost sight of! Smugness is not attractive! Your lecture is redundent and rude, to take a small conversation between two people and make a judgement call on them is in the very least asinine ! I havent watch my own personal tv in years I catch glimpses of it everywhere I go ! You can not visit peop ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: please help!!   by Chazz  9y   1,441  Urine Therapy Suppor

Not sure what caused mine as I had that accur to me while doing the Liver /gallbladder cleanse I actually believe mine was due to detoxifications ! I had 6 weeks of being on the verge of crying from the slightest act of kindness! I also had an out of body experience that was so convincingly real I thought I was having a transformation to another dimension! I thought ascension to the stars was around the corner! Everybody at the time told me that it was a common accurance as the liver which supposedly holds all old emotions and where being released ad the liver was cleansed! As toxins where ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: response to karlin   by Chazz  9y   1,167  Conspiracy Debate

Icky you are a smug little no mind! hiel icky! To wise to fall for any real activist role so icky will disperse his anti everything dogma from the comfort of his fat arse control center a little do nothing afair from which he despenses nit wittisisms and fear ridden blatherings! The perfect image of icky in his space alien detecter foil hat! Heres icky has the world smugly but inactively by the gonads! ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=49&i=4781 ...   [End]

• Re: The Great Watermelon Seed Conspiracy!   by Chazz  9y   1,240  Conspiracy Debate

was that some kind of purest lecture! some redundent over stated opinion? If you want to find out where the seeds went read the article!   [End]

• Re: Last response to the last response   by Chazz  9y   1,315  Palestina : Israel

Qualified in what way! All the things you have talked about are as much anti isrealy as they are anti muslum. The powers that be have you both oppressed and of course utterly and unshakebly devided! The lower classes from both sides are manipulated controlled and taught to hate thier neighbor because nothing gives more power to the elite then pitting nieghbor againt nieghbor! And as long as the attitude of them against us and the devisions amongst cultures is perpetuated the killing will go on! Most realise it is the leadership of both isreal and palistine(and those who control them) who ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The Great Watermelon Seed Conspiracy!   by Chazz  9y   1,374  Conspiracy Debate

Thanks Karlin ! I totally agree! Trivialize and dismiss! Or call any environmental issue a rockefeller green conspiracy! I can probably assume that only you and I really read the article and see the connection to what really is going on in our country! And its conversion into a third world culture! The real loss of freedom and autonomy is to totally destroy the food producing rights of any who try to produce anything other then corporate crops and become a country without renewable resources to feed ourselves and any efforts to become self sufficient! Total and complete slaves to the co ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Admit it Chazz... You Don't know.   by Chazz  9y   2,005  AIDS Support

Exactly my point so lets just cut off debate with those who dont agree! You are suggesting no more then preaching to the chior, those who go along with the medical establishment and their biased conflict of interest and seperating those who disagree and believe in alternative methods! Your reasoning on these types of matters is miles off base as usual! Right or wrong has nothing to do with it its a mater of open free discussion and debate ! You brandish me a pinko commie because of my beliefs in free speach before and you are doing it again! If I didnt disagree with you so thouroughly I wo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Censorship through manipulation!   by Chazz  9y   2,145  AIDS Support

Tweek the glee club gets its way again! Lets not hurt peoples feeling with truth! Its so dirty! Why don’t we have an Oncology support forum too! I mean there is a lot of oncologist with hurt little feelings out there too! lol! I mean we should change the name from curezone its so offensive to them! How about Treatzone! Hey then we could start charging people for advice wow and open up a clinic or a hospital and we could have X ray machines and chemical labratories and wow a Pharmacy now we are cooking! Course then we will have to pass laws so people dont try to cure themselves in a zo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Xango ...Scambo!   by Chazz  9y   6,230  MLM Debate

Right one magic elixor how long have we heard this crud! One magic pill , one magik elixor one magic food one stupid person! Snake oil from snakes!   [End]

• Re: The Great Watermelon Seed Conspiracy!   by Chazz  9y   1,138  Conspiracy Debate

Oh yah the silly blonde , she was hot and my favorite!! lol! Dont ask me why I liked that show it had a certain comfort factor to it! Like chocolate cake! I think I quess liked it mainly cuz they seemed like genuine people who seemed to care a lot about each other !That was a differant era on the boob tube though! Cartoons have taken thier place! Welcome aboard Rose ! Chazz   [End]

• Re: The Great Watermelon Seed Conspiracy!   by Chazz  9y   1,098  Conspiracy Debate

Icky i am sorry they are laughing at you. Evidently they have not heard of H.A.A.R.P. ... LOCATED IN Alaska that can bean low frequency waves into your head. Most people do not want to know this stuff so don’t hurt yourself telling them ... ... Kathy.   [End]

• Re: To Moonie   by Chazz  9y   1,122  Urine Therapy Suppor

Hi KF ! I would think that taking a supp. like mag chloride to help to dissolve stones would only be used during that protocal and as far as lifetime usage I would think one just needs to dose according to ones deficiency and keep levels at thier proper levels! It is hinted UT allows lower dosing to do so! ...   [End]

• To Keep on Flushin   by Chazz  9y   1,253  Urine Therapy Suppor

Nope no breasts! lol!Well between growth hormones and mercury it is very dangerous out there, lots of hazards to be aware of, but it is said that UT can help with these also and help the body to recognize them in the holographic blueprint expressed in urine! ... ... ~~~In one of the volumes of ayurveda, viz. Bhavprakasha, urine is termed as ”vishaghna”, killer of all poison’s and ”rasayana”, which can rejuvenate even old person and ”raktap” which purifies blood and cures all skin diseases~~ ... ... http://www.indiangyan.com/books/therapybooks/Uropathy/history_of.shtml ... ... ... I am 56 yrs of age I been ...   [retrieve this message]

• To Moonie   by Chazz  9y   1,152  Urine Therapy Suppor

~~In shivamhu kalpa vidhi, which is part of ”damar tantra”, our oldest scripture, Lord Shankara has explained to Parvati in 107, verses the procedure and rules to be followed while doing U.T. and its beneficial effects when taken with certain herbs.~~ ... ... Hi Moonie! I would imagine Ut would be safe with certain safe herbs! However Im not sure about the potential dangers of doing UT while taking some of the herbs in a parasite cleanse for example, like wormwood and walnut hull extracts etc! I would avoid UT while doing these cleanses or herbs! Yes i would like to try Magnesium chloride my ...   [retrieve this message]

• To Paul   by Chazz  9y   1,177  Urine Therapy Suppor

Yes the first catch or first urine in the morning ,considered the purest because of the break between dinner and break fast! Midstream urine is also the cleanest insuring against the possibilty of any bacteria in the urethra and the possibilty of bial in the last bit of urine! Begginners tips , read all the below posts and links! ... Cheers! Chazz ...   [End]

• Re: The Great Watermelon Seed Conspiracy!   by Chazz  9y   1,090  Conspiracy Debate

thats cool brohamm jus dont get cheeky! lol! and I hope you where trying to spell ... little nazis’s   [End]

• Re: This has been a tough year for painkillers   by Chazz  9y   1,180  Questioning & Critic

Thanks Pat ! But actually Im more interested in your results with it, what benefits you have noticed from it, and did you make your own, as described through the direction on the site! Thanks Pat ! Chazz ...   [End]

• Re: to chazz   by Chazz  9y   1,124  Urine Therapy Suppor

Hi Paul ! Here is some info on theory ! I will try to find you some information on contraindication, but basically the use of any pharmaceutical drugs are not recommended! But I am sure there is an exception or a modification that can be made to accomedate some prescribed drugs! ... ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=109&i=897   [End]

• Re: This forum   by Chazz  9y   1,021  Gay/Lesb. Marriage

If you could persuade one adult homophobe into changing thier mind I would agree with you! But there really is no intellectual response you can make to someone with a phobia, at least without counseling, or a grand epiphany of the phobee would have to accur! To debate a subject there has to be two rational sides and both would need to be free of personal bias and bigotries to have any positive results! Besides most of those with pre existing phobias would not enter into the debate because of the slightest change their personal views may be phobias and they would be exposed!   [End]

• Re: The real story   by Chazz  9y   1,158  Palestina : Israel

Perfect example of what I’m talking about! See how much easier it is to hate then to love!   [End]

• The Great Watermelon Seed Conspiracy!   by Chazz  9y   1,587  Conspiracy Debate

http://www.pccnaturalmarkets.com/sc/0108/editor.html ... ... Yah I know Icky more conspiratorial tripe! right! lol! ...   [End]

• Re: to chazz   by Chazz  9y   1,118  Urine Therapy Suppor

Never been tested ! But I know dhea and melatonin gave me a whole new outlook on my situation ! Ending years of anxiety and insomnia!   [End]

• Re: swollen lymph nodes treated with lemons and olive oil   by Chazz  9y   1,239  Cancer Support

Yes but dont put down the MD who prescibes it right! Ah, does hypocrasy ring any bells! ...   [End]

• Re: to chazz   by Chazz  9y   1,245  Urine Therapy Suppor

Yes I can see the problems of eating store bought meats with all the crap they put in it! I however see no choice and do quit well as compared to without! I think the milk especially with the milk producing hormones injected into dairy cows! I however find good fats a necessity so organic butter is often a good choice and farm eggs also! which cost twice as much but worth it! Organic meats are becoming more available all the time though! Organic chicken is often in most larger super markets here in the midwest!   [End]

• Re: to chazz   by Chazz  9y   1,343  Urine Therapy Suppor

Hi Leslie ! Yes Im the meat eating omnivore cannibal as Ive been called. ... Alhough highly unpopular amongst the politically correct veeegans I must have a balanced diet! I tried raw and got sick ! I just do not digest raw vegetable matter! I think raw is for healthy people! lol! I also know people who are veegans and they are still sick so use your own judgement listen to what your body is telling you and decide for your self what works and what doesnt and let the gurus advise others! ... I have adrenal fatigue and blood glucose problems and I wouldnt suggest anyone with these problems to go r ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Alternative Health is CORRUPT!   by Chazz  9y   2,142  AIDS Support

Well if you did nt act like every post is directed towards you and let the natural course of this forum go on it may be easier on you! Evs post was not directed at anyone in particular and I thought it had some valid points but it didnt offer you what you wanted so your pissed agian! I understand your sick and want answers , who doesnt but if you dont get them why linger unless you are enjoying the conversations and the wide diversity of veiwpoints! I dont have answers for you Im sick also but i dont depend on others to give the answers to me! However as long as you stay away from drugs an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Icky help I cant stop laughing ! lol!   by Chazz  9y   1,202  Conspiracy Debate

lol ! gosh your a good lookin guy! How can you keep a straight face when you took that pic! lol!   [End]

• Re: good site about mind control   by Chazz  9y   1,212  Conspiracy Debate

lol ! gosh your a good lookin guy! How can you keep a straight face when you took that pic! lol!   [End]

• Re: swollen lymph nodes treated with lemons and olive oil   by Chazz  9y   862  Cancer Support

Yes beloved one I will make note of your unuasual support for the establishment and thier more then kind ways! I suppose you have no problems with aspertame either! Geesh ! Not clones hey! Even an MD would have to be blind not to understand the toxicity of this drug! Like I said gain our confidence and drop a toxin bomb on us! Oh how paranoid I am! lol! geesh! Who pays you???   [End]

• Re: Alternative Health is CORRUPT!   by Chazz  9y   2,279  AIDS Support

~~~PLAUSIBLE UNDENIABLE LOGIC or fact to substantiate my impropriety.~~~~ Once again we are sorry you are not being supported in the manor you require, thats why Im curious as to why you are still here, you wont except any ones answers you have nothing to offer your self and its a draw ! You seem to expect answer from us when you cant get them from the professionals! I suppose everyone should just stop posting here until you get the answers you want! Or I quess we just have to put up with your patronizing attitude because you are the only one here who is sick and looking for answers!   [End]

• Re: Waging Peace by Extending Respect   by Chazz  9y   1,199  Palestina : Israel

I dont think its in our hands ! I think the powers that be want the US nuked!! Instilling terror is this adminstrations objective ! I believe 911 and all these bombings are programmed to instill fear and hatred and its working ! I agree we can stop some people from hating each other here on this forum but the media is an all to powerful force in the fact that people believe what it says! I know very intelligent people who have now become disgusted with terrorism and are ready for more Homeland security dna IDs and arresting and incarcerating or shooting down in the streets any one the gov ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: swollen lymph nodes treated with lemons and olive oil   by Chazz  9y   828  Cancer Support

I agree ! However I find more and more MDs coming into the alternative methods as we get closer to implementing Codex! These doctors will do anything to take control! ... Gain our trust then dump on us again ! I think they are mostly delighted to do alternatives if we are forced to go though them to do so!   [End]

• Re: This has been a tough year for painkillers   by Chazz  9y   1,168  Questioning & Critic

Patricia! Hi ! You actually put one of these lil tinfoil things together and are having good results! I’d love to hear more about it! Tell us what else it does besides the great affect of pain killing! Chazz   [End]

• Re: flu coming   by Chazz  9y   968  Conspiracy Debate

Come on bone head is a censored word lol! B* o*n*e*h*e*a*d* lol but only sometimes! 2much! Only when its followed by &%*%# ...   [End]

• Re: flu coming   by Chazz  9y   932  Conspiracy Debate

””We know why these things are done. They’re done to scare people and to frighten them, to make them anxious and worried,” ... tony the %¤#&!§- blare ... hmmmmmm....... ...   [End]

• Re: swollen lymph nodes treated with lemons and olive oil   by Chazz  9y   855  Cancer Support

”You may add Nutrasweet to make the drink less bitter.” ?????? bad advice exitotoxins kill! Beware of MDs bearing advice!! ...   [End]

• Re: Alternative Health is CORRUPT!   by Chazz  9y   2,315  AIDS Support

Newly dont you get enough support here? You,re always whinng because no one has ”scientific proof” for you!!! ”scientific proof” a domagtic lil saying all of the establishment has been using for years to subjegate alternative health modes to the toilet! I would think that if for as long as you have been dissatisfied with the responses and everyones opinion that you would have moved on to a more appealing health site, one that will tell you what you want to hear! Its obvious you are very disdsatisfied with this forum and it just seems to be putting undue stress on you,. so move on! You are ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Alternative Health is CORRUPT!   by Chazz  9y   2,171  AIDS Support

Theres the ole annunnunnuunkkki we all love and adore! Foamin up a storm because some want to persue thier own truths! I guess we should just close down Curezone and zombie out in front of david ickesteen and mouth rense! I know! Im gonn sit in front of my house and wait for the lizard people to show up! I hear all disease originated from their rabid tongues! ... So alternative health is corrupt! Does that include your brand of alternative health! ... lol! 2tuff you should change your name to 2much! lol!   [End]

• Re: BioImmune's "Absorbic C" anyone?   by Chazz  9y   1,454  Vitamin C Support

I think you will see many many more MDs supporting supplement use in thier highly expensive cocktail patented forms as Codex implementation becomes more enforced! ... We will be able to get suppliments of course but at a much higher price , along with a doctors appoinment fees and being put in the position to be subjected to more pharmaceutical drugs promoted and proposed to you from that visit also! MDs win all the way around! So do the pharmaceutical companies!   [End]

• Re: BioImmune's "Absorbic C" anyone?   by Chazz  9y   1,480  Vitamin C Support

Seems to me all the studies and all the successes in vitamin C therapy used the synthetic forms!! According to Pauling a molecule is a molecule! I can buy 16oz of ascorbate acid enough to last quite awhile at 18 grams a day for 17.95 what would the equivelant of that in natural C products cost me! Enough Im sure that I would not take it as readily as I do the synthetic! I like the best like anyone else but I cant afford to be a purist and get the same effects from any other product! I also have not seen very many studies to show that natural is any better then the synthetic C!   [End]

• Re: Sorry, but ;O)   by Chazz  9y   2,344  AIDS Support

Now now Ev I was not attacking you at all! Just voicing my opinions about the abilty to refute certain misinformation ! I don’t necessarily agree or disagree with you or 2tuff but this is the only forum we have to discuss these things so how can we converse as apposed to debate! Im sure any thing we say will offend some posters as is noted, it seem alternatives have taken second place to standard therapies and concepts on some of these forums! If this is an alternative health site or not? Why are some so offended when presented with that viewpoint , so much that they whine and complain an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Sorry, but ;O)   by Chazz  9y   2,299  AIDS Support

Information is support! I just asked a question! Support forum or not can someone come in this forum and suggest AZT as a proper treatment and no one is suppose to disagree with that?? Well I suppose, chemotherapy and surgery are now being supported in the cancer support forum! I however think the motto for Curezone should be adjusted so people will stop thinking this is an alternative medicine site! Maybe it should be ~~misinform and medicate~~ instead of ~~~educate don’t medicate~~~!!!   [End]

• Re: Sorry, but ;O)   by Chazz  9y   2,181  AIDS Support

Well according to the article by Ev isnt HIV realy HBV ?? Are not the symptoms very similar? Including swollen lymph nodes!! ...   [End]

• Re: good laugh about wingnuts lol!   by Chazz  9y   1,275  Conspiracy Debate

Woohoo ! loose screws~schizoid paranoids lol! This is a joke right! lol! lol! ... And dont forget your dick tracy decoder ring so you can talk to martians! I bet it would be easy to attach antenas to your alumicap! Wow 5 ft of aluminum foil for 12.95! I wonder how much the body wrap is? lol! ... ... ... ””We know why these things are done. They’re done to scare people and to frighten them, to make them anxious and worried,” hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lol! ...   [End]

• Re: tony blair quote....   by Chazz  9y   749  Conspiracy Debate

you can’t be that dense unchaz.. ... ... how come you went from chaz to uncas to chazz? are you now at someone else’s house?   [End]

• Re: Guinea Pig Kids in AIDS Drugs Trials   by Chazz  9y   628  Conspiracy Debate

Well does your message support the drugging of babies or not?   [End]

• Re: Guinea Pig Kids in AIDS Drugs Trials   by Chazz  9y   679  Conspiracy Debate

wow icky , so you support forcing toxins on babies?? You are unreal !!! ... this uncus guy should come back and whoop your @$$! Why are you here??? Growing PLANTs or just sTROLLing around blind cuz you caNOT SEE ??????????   [End]

• Re: Poison Pill   by Chazz  9y   972  Conspiracy Debate

Icky you are one wacked out dude! lol! whew!!   [End]

• Re: Itsoyk or not?   by Chazz  9y   643  News

Hi mom4! Moderation is a good thing, but, just by eating soy and creating demand for these factory foods you support these thugs from monsanto they are one of the biggest distributers of pesticide/herbicides in the world and the worlds largest promoters of GMOs! ... ... http://www.monsantosucks.com/ ... ...   [End]

• Re: To Robbie   by Chazz  9y   1,492  Vitamin C Support

Robbie ! A cold or its symptoms are actually the immune system doing its job! The sniffles, chills, headaches and pain, is the bodies immune system attacking whatever foriegn substance you have invading your body! The vitamin C boosts the immune system so I wouldnt worry that you did anythng wrong by taking vitamin c, just treat your condition accordingly, as you would any cold viris or flue! Chazz! ...   [End]

• Re: To Robbie   by Chazz  9y   1,540  Vitamin C Support

~and was not told that I should cleanse the elimination organs first~ ... ... Hi Robbie!! I find that statement odd also! I take c as a flush in itself, as it in itself is a dialator and deconstrictionist and a protocal for elimination, the flush opens me up and flushes me as well as any liver flush does often as well as a large tablespoon of magnesim sulphate! If you’ve already had a viris infection established I would imagine you wouldnt be able to tell if your are haveing a healing crisis fronm the C or if the viris is running its course! You may also have even been in more pain had you ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Motivations and intentions   by Chazz  9y   1,885  Dr. Clark Debate

When you’ve figuer it out let us know! yaaaaawnnnn!!   [End]

• Re: Dr. Mercola: "Although vitamin E has many uses it appears that cance...   by Chazz  9y   4,419  Supplements Debate

Mercola has alway said americans rely to much on vitamins alone to prevent disease! ... Claiming insullin levels and diet are far more important to good health!! With the exception of EFAs and vitimin D he feels healty foods and staying away from processed foods is a better path! He of course may have been more in tuned into the eventual installment of Codex Ailiamentarus(sp)!   [End]

• Business majors=future legal criminals   by Chazz  9y   6,418  MLM Debate

Cop Out! ... ... http://www.mlmwatchdog.com/new_vision_xango.html ...   [End]

• Re: Myths and facts about the New Age Movement   by Chazz  9y   3,436  Dogma Debate

Devide and conquer seems to be the agenda these days ! Pit one group against another and bask in the covert waters of romanism! Why did the Roman Catholic church support nazi facsisim? Good propagandist in the roman/nazi tradition. ... ... ... Why is it that policymakers, pundits, and politicians (both inside and outside of the Church) latch on to the ideas of such thinkers as Huntington and Jenkins? Could it be that their theories fit the worldviews of those who rely upon the oppositional constructs and dualistic thinking of the modern mind? Life is so much more secure when we know who the bad ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Myths and facts about the New Age Movement   by Chazz  9y   3,407  Dogma Debate

more white supremacy propaganda from Icky ! from a fascist site with columnist like pat buchannon and jerry fallwell! the spirituality of the new world order ! lolol yah god forbid the likes of jesus and buddha should gang up on the world ! lololol! this is the kind of stuff that mocks humanity itself, a pure fired nazi peace of junk! ...   [End]

• Re: Article on Chemotherpy from the same site!   by Chazz  9y   731  Cancer Support

Who’s debating just pointing out the facts! If you feel that your advice or your brand of confusing advice is valid then why the need to defend your self from my directing people to an artical that is definately a promotion for chemotherapy, on a site you suggested! People can decide for themselves how to take this information, to object to my post is to object to free speech! If you have nothing to conceal then why the objection? ...   [End]

• Urine Therapy Testimonials   by Chazz  9y   1,401  Urine Therapy Suppor

http://www.earthtym.net/ref-UT-notes-1.htm   [End]

• Re: Erection Success - Thanks!   by Chazz  9y   1,158  Sex

I think number 9 is just trying to be helpful! meaning dont tell the women you are with that you are fantasizing about other women while you are making love to her!   [End]

• Re: One confused little puppy - 3   by Chazz  9y   1,971  Dr. Clark Debate

Well maybe you should go back to your books until you can give us some information that is more then just negative chatter! If you come up with a hypotheses that offers some real breakthrough Im sure we will all be glad to read it! We have heard your objections and they are noted, any more of the same is just redundant knitpicking!   [End]

• Re: do men like brazilian waxes ?   by Chazz  9y   1,236  Sex

lol if you would have taken the time to noticed the original post asking for opinions ! Giving ones opinion wether you agree with it or not is part of the topic of this string so ! Whats all the crap about giving and honest answer to an honest question! Besides being an honest question I do find this subject matter quite humorous. Sorry if that offends people!   [End]

• Re: do men like brazilian waxes ?   by Chazz  9y   1,545  Sex

Everyone talks about how sensetive the ”cl*t” is but Ive enjoyed his tongue actually going in there instead of licking it. ... ... The clitoris are right where the inner labia starts i.e. above the vagina (birth canal) . it’s really small and i dont think your dh would be able to insert his tongue in it i’m guessing you’re referring to the vagina here...talk to your dh and get him to lick different areas of your vagina and you relax and maybe you’ll be able to hit a good spot ? ... ... with regards to the over sensitivity of the nippes...been there..done that...i have breastfeed 3 of our children a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Article on Chemotherpy from the same site!   by Chazz  9y   797  Cancer Support

Sorry wrong link! Out of fifty or so paragraphs and a very long two part artical more then 90% pecent of those paragraph talk about the success of these chemical therapies! At the very end of this promotion of this treatment a small couple of paragraphs was spent on the negative side of chemotherapy! Just pointing this information out ! My fault for posting the wrong link! ... ... http://www.cancerdecisions.com/070305.html ...   [End]

• Re: Article on Chemotherpy from the same site!   by Chazz  9y   742  Cancer Support

Funny it seems this poster above has an affinity towards establishement protocal! ... ... http://www.cancerdecisions.com/071005.html   [End]

• Re: One confused little fox - 2   by Chazz  9y   2,140  Dr. Clark Debate

1.Don’t have a clue. ... ... 2. I believe she has been black balled from any US publication. ... ... 3.No it doesnt, but if you are black balled ,the only way to get published is to do it yourself! And I doubt that she went out and bought some well established profit making corporate publishing company but sort of a do it yourself kitchen table type opertion! ... ... 4. Bleach is extremely toxic as some one who suffers from chemical sensitivities let me tell you one whiff of clorox creates havoc on my central nervous system! But to answer your question Clark’s claim is that these toxins such as bleach de ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: do men like brazilian waxes ?   by Chazz  9y   1,267  Sex

You are one hell of a philosopher, Ichiro! Deep stuff! lol! ...   [End]

• Re: do men like brazilian waxes ?   by Chazz  9y   1,296  Sex

Fair enough! I guess I dont find it rediculous, just a lil over the top, but a change is always nice and I suppose I do find the subject matter intriguing! And also if a women I admired suprised me with one I’m sure I would be pleased! lol! as long as it was just temporary!   [End]

• Re: 12 days and no new posts?   by Chazz  9y   824  Atheism Debate

Holy dingle balls Batman its Ichiro occultist baby eatin athiestman! Sinner extraordinare and fire eater! Thought you went to hell? Athiestman! lol!   [End]

• Re: Cop Out   by Chazz  9y   854  Christianity Debate

Really! Cop out is right ! This is exactly the kind of attitude that says I dont want to think of all these details, let our leaders and rulers do anything they want, I’m not wise enough to make these complicated decisions about war and killin and oppression and other peoples suffering ! Its too much, I must look away! I will just pray that our leaders do the right thing and when they don’t just blame it the communist or some other scape goat ! Never face up to reality, never face responsiblity! As long as they are not raping and killing me I won’t worry about it! This is the sheeple at l ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: do men like brazilian waxes ?   by Chazz  9y   1,361  Sex

Yah no big deal I suppose I quess I first of all wanted to point out that I am not the only one who feels its rediculous as another poster suggested and I guess I dont want every women or girl out there thinking natural is not attractive! Women get enough of this is the media and newstands! I have seen both and I find a full mound of hair much more appealing ! I think its kind of like a natural adornment a plus as far as I’m concerned that leaves a little bit to your imagination!   [End]

• Re: ANYONE HOME????   by Chazz  9y   697  Ask CureZone

I think Ms Librastar is refering to her post below! Does any one out thier have an answer for her? My guess is it would be fine to add vitamins or herbs in a blender to a shake or smoothy or juice! You may want to add the vitamins after but the herbs would be fine! I think! ... ...   [End]

• Re: Great Diet Program!   by Chazz  9y   1,221  Diet & Nutrition

I dont see what so affective about buying high priced supplements! Is that the diet?   [End]

• Re: ha ha!   by Chazz  9y   1,267  Sex

Right on Ev! And what about that ungainly 5 o’clock shadow! I hate that stubbly feeling! lol!   [End]

• Re: Context? None here! But good for a laugh...   by Chazz  9y   987  Christianity Debate

Once again the pseudo christians want it both ways! When the scripture exposes thier lunacy they denounce it, when it supports them they embrace it! The bibles best asset is its vasolating contradictary nature as if designed by a scam artist or a corporate manual on driving consensis! If someone expose a verse that is evil and corrupt go to the section that confuse or disquises this exposure! The bible would make an excellent prototype for a CEO manual!   [End]

• Re: Chazz, you make excellent points!   by Chazz  9y   1,348  Sex

I believe its called conditioning ! The same as designer close that are no better then thier much less expensive counterparts! And if women do this slightly torturous procedure for themselves then the phenomena of narccisism is in full bloom! But I doubt that a women would do his lil procedure without hurrying to show it off!   [End]

• Re: Anyone Read A Promise Made a Promise Kept??   by Chazz  9y   2,241  Diabetes Type II

Who is ”he”! Let us in on what you are talking about!   [End]

• Re: Do you trust the KGB to tell the truth?   by Chazz  9y   1,214  News

The sky is falling the sky is falling there a commie in my brain! Once again we have another excuse not to look at ourselves and our sleepwalking mentality! peace patriot act is typical of those whose phony patriotism has us looking the other way while the enemy takes over our country! Worried that some women blogger from russia is out to get us while the fox takes over the hen house! This cowardly deception gets people distracted and excuses them from looking in the mirror! I hear the chatter of whats wrong with our government we are not acting in a christian manner it must be that our en ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: do men like brazilian waxes ?   by Chazz  9y   1,664  Sex

Alterations! Some man creates some bizarre concept about appearences, hypes it out and women fall for it! I hear all the time how women feel they are made to feel not good enough about their natural beauty and convinced thay have to alter themselves ! The bustle the girdle the bra breast implants toxic hair dyes six inch stilleto heals plastic surgery you start looking more like a product then a person. If you need to do any of these things to feel sexy you either watch to much tv or are with the wrong man! the brazilion wax is just one more hype and totaly rediculous looking! If you wann ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: do men like brazilian waxes ?   by Chazz  9y   1,759  Sex

How would you know most men like it ? Seems like a lot of hype to me. I thought I would like it at first but it reminded me of my youngerbaby sisters when you changed thier diapers! Seems like one of those fads that women think are sexier or cleaner I would think if you washed regularly it would hardly be significant! Women get these over sized breast implants they are so proud of and wind up like like bimbos! I think its funnier then sexy! To much girls gone wild i think! And the fear of age phobia that is so wide spread in this country! Grow up america!   [End]

• Re: madamme president.....   by Chazz  9y   798  Conspiracy Debate

Ya blame the tool fool!You are excess baggage!   [End]

• Re: madamme president.....   by Chazz  9y   734  Conspiracy Debate

Sorry icky your links stink one doesnt work and who wants to spend the time logging on at the NY times for some potentially silly article!   [End]

• Re: To Chazz...   by Chazz  9y   4,746  Sex

I would rather not be a king than to forfeit my liberty. ... Phaedrus ... ... Hi Fryewolf, well not a story so much but just a name I like and the meanings behind it! ... ... Pheadrus was greek philosopher a loner and an outcast of sorts whom I relate to! ... ... Also a character from one of my favorite novels ”Zen and the Art of Motorcyle Maintenence” ... ... Phaedrus means wolf in greek lol! thus one of my nom de plumes Phaedrus Wolf! Meaning Wolf Wolf! lol! Chazz   [End]

• Re: You can't have it both ways   by Chazz  9y   1,769  Dr. Clark Debate

No prob Scoob! I too am over the top some times so my apologies also! ... I cant help but think there is something not being considered and I went through this just recently with UT urine therapy and why it shows so many great results not only with what I ve read and from other poster, but from my own experiences and although there is some scientific validity to why it works no one was quite sure how! With so many studies through decades and centuries of use and anecdotal evidence someone applied the laws of quantum physics and came up with the theory of transmution and the possibility of a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: You can't have it both ways   by Chazz  9y   1,752  Dr. Clark Debate

lil oversensitive scooby! Yah I suppose I or the other posters who responded could have said nothing! I looked at thier post for quite some time wishing I could give them a well informed response but the only thought that kept popping in my mind is if they would try the zapper and have good results or bad depending on how you look at it that it may inspire them to search further instead of the almost ready to give up feelings they expressed! I appreciated thier honesty and felt they would be honest in there approach in further studies! I also felt that some kind of response was due them ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: do men like brazilian waxes ?   by Chazz  9y   1,857  Sex

Not at all! I much prefer the natural feel and the natural look! I cant stand the bald naircuts on men either they look like chemotherapy patients!   [End]

• Re: Xango ... ( Mangosteen juice )   by Chazz  9y   6,286  MLM Debate

Lol!! Must of hit a nerve hey! Business management=scam artist ! You guys are so full of your self centered garbage you dont even see your obvious character flaws!Slammin me patronizing me and then ending your lil slam post with best wishes ! lol! I ’ve seen some delusional people in my life but none compare to mlm scammer, psuedo christians! You middle men do nothing freaks that stew in phony christianity are a big part of the problem! You produce nothing, you create nothing, you only suck dry everyone you come in contact with ! ... ... Bless you my son! lol!   [End]

• Re: Satire   by Chazz  9y   1,550  Religion Debate

Human body parts are satanic? Now this is a prime example of the lunacy that takes place in the mind and this is the practice of occultism that makes unwittingly false and spiteful statements with hate in the heart! Is vengeance your credo, is damnation your guide? To gauge the heart of another and pass judgement, are these tenets of christianity? ...   [End]

• Re: Xango ... ( Mangosteen juice )   by Chazz  9y   6,402  MLM Debate

How come MLMers all push jesus in your face! Is that one of the little scam tricks they teach ! MLMs are a scam simply because you are paying another middleman that does nothing in the way of productivity or quality of the product just jacks the price up ... many notches for no reason at all, he is just another parasite of society!   [End]

• Re: Do you trust the KGB to tell the truth?   by Chazz  9y   1,273  News

Oh no Im not dodging Im a commie pinko! sure your totaly right lol! Yup amerika is great we can do no wrong! Geesh what was thinking! Oh well wheres joe I better turn myself in! lol!   [End]

• Re: Do you trust the KGB to tell the truth?   by Chazz  9y   1,185  News

More commie pinkos! lol! ... ... http://www.pegmusic.com/ritalin-purge.html   [End]

• Re: Do you trust the KGB to tell the truth?   by Chazz  9y   1,245  News

... More support for the miltary industrial complex! lol! ... ... http://www.newstarget.com/001688.html   [End]

• Re: Do you trust the KGB to tell the truth?   by Chazz  9y   1,262  News

lol you really are bent out of shape over this lol now you sound as wacky as annunukem! Ok yah mr patriot act I m a frikkin commie lol! but yes lets continue poisoning are kids! The info is miltery intustrial complex advetisement! lololololol!   [End]

• Re: Do you trust the KGB to tell the truth?   by Chazz  9y   1,275  News

Your a hypocrit, you talk like this rehtoric is so far from the truth, you are blinded by some personal greivences! If you are here to insist on censoring this stinkin little tidbit of name calling and my support for defending its right to exist moaning pinko commie makes you anti american in my eyes, freedom of speach is supposed to be a quarenteed right! I dont trust any government agency to tell the truth about themselves but it is not unusual for another country to confirm what has already been suspected!If this was the first time ever this country had ever been involved with such ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: wow! what a wonderful response.   by Chazz  9y   1,178  Adrenal Fatigue

Yah I can relate I was so thrilled when I first found out about the cleanse and all the great affects that go along with it. Its been two years since my first flush and I still have pain in the same area with actually vericose vains not bruises but they may as well be! The site in this link and this particular paragraph hit home for me, I beleive I posted it in the Liver flush forum or someone I knew did, but it was ignored, no response at all! So I assume we are in the minority, which is great I’m glad so many get such quick results. ... I didnt really give the chinese herbs enought time I s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: If there were no book...   by Chazz  9y   951  Christianity Debate

”Personally, I would rather be a part of a church of something” says eileen! ... ... I suppose you didnt mean this either!   [End]

• Re: If there were no book...   by Chazz  9y   904  Christianity Debate

~~~ No ritual, no special diet, no adherence to laws or doctrines,~~ ... lol ! well your right about the diet! But like I said you want it both ways when the bible supports you y,ou embrace it when it makes you look foolish you deny it! Its typical of the dhristian mentality , they know they cant really defend all it says but with cryptic votes and support of criminals you show your true colors!   [End]

• Re: Do you trust the KGB to tell the truth?   by Chazz  9y   1,303  News

Im done with this rediculous nature you bring to this table! And yah the people in charge of this country are as evil as any empire ever! You tell me one thing russia has done that hasnt been equaled by the US! How do you take a story about the drugging of our youth(which is very evident) and turn it into a communist plot! geesh! lol ! Yah Im in bed with the ruskies, right, is that the best you can do?! ...   [End]

• Re: If there were no book...   by Chazz  9y   918  Christianity Debate

lol christian want it both ways if they find support in the bible they embrace it when the are confronted with its real meaning they disguard it! lol! ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=290&i=10629   [End]

• Re: The Church Of Nothing   by Chazz  9y   1,535  Religion Debate

Was she really! What made her fit that description! because she said she was or did she ever make that claim until the Romans did a hundred years AD ! The messiah was over due but even the jews never believed jesus was anything more then a real person born by unemaculate conception! Its only in the tales of the text not printed until many years after jesus roamed the planet! Your trying to make history out of a joke ... ! lol ! I guess its hard to tell the difference! ...   [End]

• Re: Do you trust the KGB to tell the truth?   by Chazz  9y   1,323  News

lol you dont need a weather man to tell which way the wind blows! The story of IB Farben is common knowledge it all over the net ! You should investigate, just because the story includes evidence from russia doesnt discount it! IB Farben alias Bayer, Pfieser and others Nazi entities like the carlisle group bankrolled hitler and bankroll the bush administration ! I thought you where up on these kinds of things! It seems you have minimized your credibilty with your zealous persuit of 2tuff, stop blaming the messenger, get a grip!   [End]

• Re: To Chazz...   by Chazz  9y   4,685  Sex

No sorry not him! I know that feeling though! No problem he sounds like a great guy! lol! Chazzman! I like your name Fyrewolf, any story behind it! I go by Phaedrus Wolf sometimes!   [End]

• Re: - Zapper C3i   by Chazz  9y   1,581  Dr. Clark Debate

I just bought the cheapest one and it worked for me! Got tons of worm things including flukes! I would consider a better one if money where no object! But I like my little c3i and its not uncomfortable either!   [End]

• Re: To Chazz...   by Chazz  9y   4,829  Sex

Tell me why your asking first and why would I be mad? Oh and unhide yourself first,I dont really talk to numbers if I dont have to!   [End]

• Re: Was Jesus Gay?   by Chazz  9y   1,342  Religion Debate

Hypocrasy of the pseudo christian ! Like the ones who voted no to the plight of teen age christian gays who where so displaced and confused they committed suicide. The bigotry that psuedo christians like the above, who would rather oppress those they dont agree with then find room in thier hearts for those who dont live up to thier false doctrines! This issue as far as Im concerned is the achilles heal of these false doctrines. The idolotry of catholisism the hate and hypocrasy of the baptist evengelical ministry. These groups are more like cults then honest religions , you follow thier le ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ut for cancer   by Chazz  9y   727  Urine Therapy Suppor

Urotherapy is suggested as a new kind of immunotherapy for ... cancer patients. Unlike the clonal immunotherapy the urine ... of the cancer patients contain the many tumor antigens which ... constitute the tumor. Oral auto-urotherapy will provide the ... intestinal lymphatic system the tumor antigens against which ... they may produce antibodies due to non-self recognition. ... These antibodies may be transpierced through the blood ... stream and attack the tumor and its cells. ... ... http://www.csen.com/theory/cancer.htm ...   [End]

• Sorry wrong forum!   by Chazz  9y   933  Adrenal Fatigue

Urotherapy is suggested as a new kind of immunotherapy for ... cancer patients. Unlike the clonal immunotherapy the urine ... of the cancer patients contain the many tumor antigens which ... constitute the tumor. Oral auto-urotherapy will provide the ... intestinal lymphatic system the tumor antigens against which ... they may produce antibodies due to non-self recognition. ... These antibodies may be transpierced through the blood ... stream and attack the tumor and its cells. ... ... http://www.csen.com/theory/cancer.htm   [End]

• UT for cancer!   by Chazz  9y   1,066  Adrenal Fatigue

Urotherapy is suggested as a new kind of immunotherapy for ... cancer patients. Unlike the clonal immunotherapy the urine ... of the cancer patients contain the many tumor antigens which ... constitute the tumor. Oral auto-urotherapy will provide the ... intestinal lymphatic system the tumor antigens against which ... they may produce antibodies due to non-self recognition. ... These antibodies may be transpierced through the blood ... stream and attack the tumor and its cells. ... ... http://www.csen.com/theory/cancer.htm   [End]

• AUT for cancer!   R by Chazz  9y   865  Cancer Support

• Re: Interesting link about masturbation   by Chazz  9y   4,699  Sex

Speculation seems to be the agenda on this subject and yours is not much differant then those who claim stunted growth! Im happy so many have a definitive answer to this question and are convinced one way or the other! I suppose the end of this discussion is in order as all this leads no where as far as I am concerned! Kind of like religion I suppose! Without real facts or evidence whats the point!   [End]

• Friendship   by Chazz  9y   463  Blog: Quantum Intelligensi

A ruddy drop of manly blood ... The surging sea outweighs, ... The world uncertain comes and goes, ... The lover rooted stays. ... I fancied he was fled, ... And, after many a year, ... Glowed unexhausted kindliness ... Like daily sunrise there. ... My careful heart was free again, — ... O friend, my bosom said, ... Through thee alone the sky is arched, ... Through thee the rose is red, ... All things through thee take nobler form, ... And look beyond the earth, ... And is the mill-round of our fate ... A sun-path in thy worth. ... Me too thy nobleness has taught ... To master my despair; ... The fountains of my hidden life ... Are through thy f ...   [retrieve the message]

• Re: Scape-Goating   by Chazz  9y   1,319  News

Hey pp if your so pro american how come you didnt protest the US babies in chemical stew post below. I mean thats bashing the good ole usa ...   [End]

• Re: Scape-Goating   by Chazz  9y   1,352  News

let moderation decide if this artical is unfounded bashing of big pharma! Pointing out the insidious nature of these nazi run corporations is hardly bashing this country and the people in it! ...   [End]

• Re: Scape-Goating   by Chazz  9y   1,385  News

lol, peace purse, you have a way of distorting things just like the establishment! If you dont like alternative veiwpoints and items that bash the almighty US of N you should go to an establishment medical site! ... ...   [End]

• Re: ... spend 80 spuds   by Chazz  9y   1,489  Dr. Clark Debate

this is the one I bought! the zapper c3i! it sells for 68 spuds but with shipping its a few potatoes more, comes to about 80 spuds! ... ... http://www.toolsforhealing.com/products/Zapper/Products/ZapperC3i.html ...   [End]

• Re: This post belongs in the Conspiracy Forum or Anti-American Forum   by Chazz  9y   1,396  News

still hackin away with your personal 2tuff agenda, Your personal dislikes only stifle info and you have become a bore always on the negative side of life! I think people here are very capable of deciding for themselves if this piece is newsworthy ! No one here needs a big brother! It seems alternatives give you the willies. Sometimes disclosure of certain facts are scary but those with open minds don’t want them hid! This piece is health related news it has a right to be viewed here! ...   [End]

• Re: This Communist Propaganda needs to be placed in the Conspiracy Debat...   by Chazz  9y   1,306  ADD/ADHD

/Well the thought police calling alternative info communist, yes hide this info from the ones who should decide for themselves if this info is valid! Its not unsuprising big brother is alive and well!   [End]

• Re: Overmasturbation is real!   by Chazz  9y   4,802  Sex

lol your claim to fact is funny! do you have some insight your not sharing or is your fact just personal opinion! we have two studies or claims from one selling books which denounces your theory one that agrees with you but is selling overpriced supplements ! Why should we belive your story, I mean both side claim fact! How can that be? And you still havent told us your definition of overmasterbation!   [End]

• Re: Overmasturbation real or myth? Discussing males.   by Chazz  9y   4,768  Sex

Great finally a clue as to what overmasterbation is although anecdotal it makes more sense then just personal opinions!   [End]

• Re: Need Help...Pease!   by Chazz  9y   1,012  Urine Therapy Suppor

Yes Moonie I agree withe poster above! It sounds like you may have a stuck gallstone ! Try the epsom salts!   [End]

• Re: Interesting link about masturbation   by Chazz  9y   4,762  Sex

Well perhaps is a good quess too! Everything you just said fill s the contention that most consensis about sex is speculation and based on false premises! Does masterbation stunt your growth also!   [End]

• Re: Overmasturbation is real!   by Chazz  9y   4,760  Sex

Is all this published some where that is not selling something or are you just quessing!   [End]

• Re: Olive Oil and Lemon drink for weight gain   by Chazz  9y   2,583  Ask CureZone

Skinny Ribs ! Have you considered the parasite cleanse? But as far as the daily OO lemon juice shake, it doent really flush toxins and bile the way you think and unless you are constipated it should help. But i would still do a weekly enema, just in case and I would try low dose magnesium oxide to help keep the bowels clean! Adjust it so you dont get diarrhea! Usually one 400mg capsule is fine! ...   [End]

• Re: A Buddhist converts to the truth of Jesus Christ   by Chazz  9y   1,121  Religion Debate

lol ! a rare story deserves publication !!! I could fill volumes just from those i know personally who have been disillusioned with christianity and its false dictates! to many to deserve publication!   [End]

• Re: does the sun bother anyone?   by Chazz  9y   1,141  Adrenal Fatigue

Yah ~ I over did the cleanses first of all went into hypomania, hardly slept 2 or 3 hrs a night was an emotional vegetable, I told differant people about it, my situation etc. even, tho i did 13 flushes I only got one stone the very first time none after that. Before i started I was ready for the operating table with acute gallbladder attacks! The first one saved me from that but the following where a rush to judgement! Being told I have a heavily congested liver by someone in a very similar situation i researched it and found this to be true! I found a few sites that confirmed this! ... I t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Overmasturbation real or myth?   by Chazz  9y   4,927  Sex

Ok its a fact ! Then tell me what is considered ’overmasterbation’ and does this include sexual intercourse , and do all people have the same level of need to masterbate, what about the studies that say that men who masterbate regularly have a lower incedent of prostrate cancer and if this applies to sexual intercourse then what about the studies that say men who have frequent sex live 9yrs longer then those who dont??? And are you saying that sexual stimulous is the same as using drugs that deplete seratonin? ...   [End]

• Re: Overmasturbation real or myth?   by Chazz  9y   4,888  Sex

I guess three times a day would bring doubts about many things ! lol! Ive read(once again) that hypretestosterone is a problem in many men I wonder if that would be the reason to need to masterbate that often! And I wonder also if the need or desire to do so is there, why would it be wrong! I know the urge does deminishing a little through age and there are peak ages for testosterone production especially during youth so maybe its a phase also!   [End]

• Re: Overmasturbation real or myth?   by Chazz  9y   5,096  Sex

I suppose we should establish what overmasterbation is! Any body have a clue? Once a week every other day every day twice a day three times a day or more!   [End]

• Re: yes!!!   by Chazz  9y   4,925  Sex

yes !!! its not good!! could you clerify!! Seems this site has something to sell also!!!   [End]

• Re: Overmasturbation real or myth?   by Chazz  9y   5,101  Sex

Yah i read that too! I also read that men who masterbate daily have a much lower rate of protrate cancer! I wonder is masterbating more harmful then sexual intercourse ! I read men who have frequent sex live an average of 9yrs longer then men who dont! Maybe I read too much! I guess just make sure you are healty take vitamins stay away from junk food eat raw eggs and oysters! read that also!   [End]

• Re: Straying from the Buddhist Path   by Chazz  9y   1,063  Religion Debate

old bait and run klyd repeating the same ole dogma with out a real opinion of his own! Put in a quarter get your fire and brimstone damnation cut and paste scripture! What a treat a dogmatists delight! Food for fundies and the sheeple of deciet! ... Better delete this ^%^!   [End]

• Urine enema to the rescue!   by Chazz  9y   2,079  Urine Therapy Suppor

Party time in my neighborhood, fell victim to one the other day, pigged out on all kinds of junk food, the worse, two coca colas. It was a hot day, only thing to drink was beer or coke, the tap water in the house was disgusting and warm! So I chose a coke! Downed one, instant addiction, had another ! Pigged out on hot dogs on white buns and chips! Boy did I pay the price, candida blow out, thrush, bloated guts! I felt pitiful! ... Did a tablespoon of epsom salts , found a lil relief but was still bloated still white thrush all over my tongue, thought i was gonna burst! ... Did an urine enema! In ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: does the sun bother anyone?   by Chazz  9y   1,100  Adrenal Fatigue

Hi Leslie! Well I dont have insurance either so I have never had tests ,I just knew I was toxic and acted accordingly! But I think RockMountain Labs out of Calgary is suppose to be good , but all these tests are fairly expensive! If you have become chemical sensititve I would say is a sure sign your have a toxic overload ! Yes the Dr. Schultz cleanse are great I was amazed at the things I had in me! yuk!!! Including two tumors masses I wont go into description but they where gross! Amalgams,,,oh what an enigma, something you should seriously look into though!   [End]

• Re: How did you know?   by Chazz  9y   1,496  Dr. Clark Debate

Why dont you cheap gonads spend 80 spuds and see for yourselfs! Instead of bash bash bashing everything you’re ignorant too? How can you make one qualified statement without even trying it! Armchair quarterbacks are losers! ...   [End]

• Re: Ecstasy   by Chazz  9y   1,169  Drug Addiction

Dehydration is your major concern! Drink plenty of water preferably filtered with a pinch a salt ,preferably sea salt ! Do not try to gulp gallons at onetime but drink approximately 2-4 8oz glasses per hour with a pinch of salt every hour or two! Do this continuosly for a week or two! Other problems may be liver damage and seratonin production damage in the brain! I would suggest seeing a doctor if your symptoms get worse! Yah very stupid! ...   [End]

• Re: does the sun bother anyone?   by Chazz  9y   1,237  Adrenal Fatigue

Leslie! I havent read all your posts but let me ask you if you have been tested for evironmental toxins ! Heavy metals etc.! And do you have amalgam or extensive dental work? ! Hypoglycemia, ardenal fatigue, neural damage, can all be caused by such toxic chemicals! You seem to be suffering the same way I was when I was loaded with workplace toxins! Have you thought about the cleanses ? The intestinal cleanses helped me a lot the Liver /gallbladder cleanse was actually to much for my congested liver caused by these toxins! ... The sun used to give me facial ticks I was so polluted and I have a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Varicose Veins   by Chazz  9y   1,714  Ask CureZone

Give Castor oil a try! It has special properties that deal with pain and the vain! Chazz ... ... ... http://www.annieappleseedproject.org/castoroiluses.html   [End]

• The Zapper works!!   by Chazz  9y   2,242  Dr. Clark Debate

I dont know if Huldas theory about cancer is right or wrong! I know the zapper works! I have one and the parasites to prove it works! I figure it this way if her theory was invalid the medical establishment would,nt pay as much attention to her as they do. I believe for a fact that the toxins she says cause parasites are very dangerous and most people are blind to the seriouness of these chemicals they have laying all over thier homes! And if anybody thinks Hulda is getting rich and thats why she is in it, they are uninformed or misguided!   [End]

• lol all these no votes !   by Chazz  9y   1,341  Religion Debate

Certainly proves my point ! Good luck to all your psuedo christians I hope you all sleep good tonight! Who ever you are! Gee I wonder lol!   [End]

• Re: sadness with adrenal fatigue?   by Chazz  9y   1,347  Adrenal Fatigue

Depression what a depressing thought! I have done many things to relieve my depression, while I dont suffer from the morbid suicidal depression of my past, I still can’t shake it completely! I finally said enough!!! I am not going to let this grab me by the throat any longer! I denounce its arrival I ignore the immediate affects that it has on me and at the same time I use it! I use it to embrace others who suffer, I use it to be vigilant in persuit of good health, I use it to point towards the right directions of truth and compassion, I use it to write poetry and thereby out of a cloud ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: no... thank you very much... but no...   by Chazz  9y   1,297  Religion Debate

”so what’s the point in character assassination...” ... this is irrelevent unless you think being born gay is less then being human , or follow the psuedo doctrines of pseudo christianity!   [End]

• The costs of homophobia!!   by Chazz  9y   1,885  Religion Debate

homophobes ... Many people have been taught during childhood that homosexual behavior is condemned both by God and by their religion as unnatural and morally degenerate. If they discover later in life that they are lesbian, gay, or bisexual they often go through a spiritual crisis. Too many realize that their sexual orientation is unchangeable, and that they cannot go through life as someone that they have been taught to hate; they commit suicide. (About 30% of teen suicides are due to this cause; one of the costs of homophobia). Survivors experience a conflict between what they are and what ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: no... thank you very much... but no...   by Chazz  9y   1,370  Religion Debate

Well dro you have proved your bigotry just by acting insulted that Jesus may have been gay, as if it is a crime or something inhuman! and you are right it is not about sex , I never said it was , but about the hypocrasy of the false judgements, about the fact that bigotry and phobia expressed by this subject is not the true following of jesus and those who find this issue disturbing have been duped my those who see fit to interject bigotry and hate into a doctrine that is not what jesus ever expressed. The modern day hate filled xenophobic attitude is not the true following of jesus but a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: no... thank you very much... but no...   by Chazz  9y   1,333  Religion Debate

So dro, you’re a homophobe, does being gay disqualify someone from being spiritual? Join the ranks of hypocrasy!   [End]

• Re: Was Jesus Gay?   by Chazz  9y   1,118  Religion Debate

lol ! rot in hell ! is it such a terrible thing that jesus was gay ! I just find homophia hilarious! The hate is so thick that if jesus came back and said he was gay you guys would prolly nail him to a cross again! Your fear is scary!   [End]

• UT Theory   by Chazz  9y   1,474  Urine Therapy Suppor

This may help explain some of the mysteries of how and why UT works! ... ... ... ... Home Articles Transmutation and the healer within ... Articles ... Latest articles ... ... ... Transmutation and the healer within ... Coen Van der Koon ... {An interesting exploration of another more subtle benefit of Urine Therapy} ... ... ”It has always been a kind of vocation for me to connect East and West, ancient and modern, spiritual heritage and science. So with urine therapy: it has a rich history, certainly here in the East. It is connected with spiritual practice as well as with modern scientific research. A good exampl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Was Jesus Gay?   by Chazz  9y   1,366  Religion Debate

PS Why doesn’t someone ask if Buddha, Mohammad, or the Hindu god is gay??? PS Why doesn’t someone ask if Buddha, Mohammad, or the Hindu god is gay??? ... ... I dont even think thats the issue ! The real point which I see befuddles most christians is the hypocrasy behind the hate! Christians at this moment are ready to string up gay people, yet thier icon god and idol was gay! Don’t you see the irony is this!   [End]

• Re: Was Jesus Gay?   by Chazz  9y   1,385  Religion Debate

TESTING THE FAITH ... Rev. Gene Robinson: ... Jesus ’might be ’gay’’ ... 1st openly ’out’ Anglican bishop sparks outrage with queer idea ... ... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... Posted: April 3, 2005 ... 1:00 a.m. Eastern ... ... ... ... © 2005 WorldNetDaily.com ... ... ... Episcopal Bishop Gene Robinson, the first openly homosexual bishop of his denomination, has angered traditionalist Anglicans by suggesting that Jesus Christ might have been homosexual. ... ... Robinson, who left his wife – and mother of his two daughters – to cohabit with his male lover, Mark, made his inflam ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: harvesting question for veggies   by Chazz  9y   856  Gardening

Thanks anyway TBO I live in the very northwest corner of Il. which would be around a 200 mile drive! Chazz   [End]

• Re: urine enemas for acne   by Chazz  9y   4,831  Urine Therapy Suppor

Thanks Janaki! I beleive I read your protocal that was posted quite a while ago and it was what inspired me to investigate and try the enemas myself ! It would be nice if you reposted it for others to read! Thanks! Chazz   [End]

• Re: Can raw milk be a source of parasites?   by Chazz  9y   1,271  Nourishing Tradit.

I would think not, unless its been contaminated after wards ! I think plenty of mothers who had parsites where still able to give thier babies parasite free breast milk! I would think that for parasites to be in the milk the infestation would have to severe! But there is the whole milk parasite cleanse theory a milk fast so to speak that draws parasites to the gut and are expelled with the milk! Just because you are expelling lots of unknown or indescribable parasites doesnt mean its because of the raw milk! Interesting question though!   [End]

• Re: Thanks Chaz, I was wondering about this particular practice- this is...   by Chazz  9y   4,617  Urine Therapy Suppor

Your right 9th body, there is not much out there about this and what is out there is quite vague! I am convinced of its potential though! I think some one talks favorably about it in Andreas forum and anecdotal evidence is a lot of what we have to rely on ,so the more who give testimony the better!Give it a try tell us what you think! I am totaly convinced it is safe! Chazz   [End]

• Re: relativity works for both cosmologies   by Chazz  9y   1,494  Science  Cross-post

You can tweek einstien any way you want ,it doesnt make it science! Is your study peer reviewed by non biased scientist! lol! I think this forum has been soiled, the name science now means nothing! It yours to bastardize I.ll not debate foolishness! ...   [End]

• Was Jesus Gay?   by Chazz  9y   1,825  Religion Debate

WAS / IS YESHUA OF NAZARETH (JESUS CHRIST) GAY? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Overview: ... We recognize that the title to this essay will be seen by many readers as rather inflammatory. Australian educator, Michael Kelly wrote: ”The question is, apparently, provocative....even asking the question is sacrilege, blasphemy, a vilification of Christianity, and a mockery of people’s deepest beliefs.” 1 Many Christians find it difficult to wrap their minds around the concept of Jesus having been sexually active. The thoughts that he might have been gay are even more difficult to handle. ... ... There is nothing in the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: relativity works for both cosmologies   by Chazz  9y   1,352  Science  Cross-post

Does this mean the earth is flat! lol! ...   [End]

• Re: harvesting question for veggies   by Chazz  9y   1,021  Gardening

You can pick the cucumbers and zuccinni any time you want but dont let either one get too large as they will become tough and seedy! Harvest the peppers when they reach a large enough size or leave them on the vine and let them ripen until red but pick before frost! Strawberries should be left to ripen to a good color red, the same for the tomatoes,but dont let them get mushy, and make sure all are harvested before the first frost! Chazz ... What part if Chicago do you live in?   [End]

• Re: Coffe Enema & Candida   by Chazz  9y   862  Ask CureZone

This is the best enema there is as far as Im concerned! It had immediate benefits for me and is compatable to many differant protocal! Chazz ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=109&i=878   [End]

• Re: is the pot calling the kettle black...???   by Chazz  9y   1,926  Facts/Science Myths

he so crazy!! ... ... drofinnahhanniford ... through the mirrored ... glass ... ... dribhanimminahbird ... puts it underglass ... ... baby steps ... giant steps ... look for a better ... day ... drofinnahhanniford ... what does ... yasnomissimonsay ... ... brotherhood is ... the neighborhood ... where everyone should ... play ... ... have a ... yad luf red now ... and a ... won der ful day!! ... ... namzzahcchazzman ...   [End]

• Re: why is my poopoo green...???   by Chazz  9y   2,157  Facts/Science Myths

Hi chrissy11, the magnetron tube (which produces the microwave energy) in a microwave will only work at full power. The lower ”power” levels in microwave cooking are achieved by reducing the duty cycle of the magnetron. If the duty cycle in your microwave is one minute, and you defrost something the magnetron is only on for say 30% of that one minute or about 18 seconds. The off time is to let the heat to spread out through the food so it dosen’t cook but will thaw. So the magnetron will be turned on and off, but while on the power is at 100%. To answer your question directly I would say t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A*****ose and Type II Diabetes   by Chazz  9y   970  Glyconutrients

Well the same as you the low carb diet! but i try to eat a lot of raw foods and i also take large doses of vitamin C which is great i think it seems to have restored my cell permeablity so I am much more stable then before ! I have low blood glucose though, but hyperinsullinism was the real threat and the Cs ablilty to make the cells more able to absorb glucose really makes a difference i believe it might be the collegen that it helps produce, not sure, but i find i can handle fruits much better then before C and i also seem to get much more energy out of my food ! ... ... Is manitol the same ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ammonia smelling urine   by Chazz  9y   4,007  Ask CureZone

It could be the coral calcium from what I hear all coral calcium is loaded with mercury!   [End]

• Re: A*****ose and Type II Diabetes   by Chazz  9y   1,089  Glyconutrients

Renay hi! I have read many testimony that these glyconutrients work and the ones that seem the most genuine alway seem to be accompanied by a change in diet also! Either sugar is eliminated gluten or wheat products or otherthings that by themselves may be responsible for the improvement in say blood sugar level! I had the same success with stablizing my blood glucose levels but never took glyconutrients simply eliminated certain foods that where responsible for my glucose imbalances! I was wondering if you have done the same recently ,that is have you done other things to improve your hea ...   [retrieve this message]

• Urine Enemas etc.   R by Chazz  9y   6,769  Urine Therapy Suppor

This is a very intersting site! Check it out! Chazz ... ... http://healthplusweb.com/alt_directory/urine%20therapy.html ...   [End]

• Re: SERIOUS please advise!!   by Chazz  9y   1,613  Urine Therapy Suppor

Some of he things you can do while on prescrition drugs that help tremendously with depression is the bowel cleanses ,enemas and colonics , thekidney cleans and the liver/gallbladder cleanses, be careful with the L/G cleanses if you should have an extremely congested liver , it can do more harm then good! Chazzagain!   [End]

• Re: SERIOUS please advise!!   by Chazz  9y   1,763  Urine Therapy Suppor

Well as far as drinking urine there is no smell that I can detect . the only time it seems to be a problem is with older urine spread on the skin or hair and left there to be absorbed for a few hours then one would bath before going out in public! ... But I see your main consideration is the drugs you are on! UT is not reccommended to any one on such dangerous drugs ! You must confront that issue! Be very careful withdrawing off these drugs, many adverse problems have been reported with doing so! ... This would be something you must discuss with your doctor or some other professional advice! Xa ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

What Ails You?
It doesn’t matter - this can help
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Healthy Weight Loss
”This plan literally saved my life. I lost 265 pounds and have maintained...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

303 messages, 479,752 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 303, 1 pages,  29,258,472 page views

"No illness which can be treated by diet should be treated by any other means."
~ Moses Maimonides (1135-1204)

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Proven Parasite Diet

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technology™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.56 sec at 4/20/2014 1:36:13 PM, requested by 54.197.87.25, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&ob=d&c=0&t=150&m=Chazz , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8