CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums27084 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded Messages containing Audio Embedded [1088] , Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,217,385 page views     155 messages     479,514 topics     7 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
8m ago
Search:   Top 300

Messages containing Audio Embedded [1088] , Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  2  3  4  5  6 7  
  • Audio Embedded Video Embedded Chemtrails Pathogen, Xenobiology & Engineered Bacteria   by johng  10d   136  Ask Trapper

• Audio Embedded Video Embedded Symbolic Codes & Number Signs of the Missing MH370 Airliner   by johng  13d   86  Ask Trapper

• Audio Embedded Video Embedded Rod Class ordered for Psych Evaluation   by turiya  68d   277  Conspiracies

• Audio Embedded Money Grabbing Tool is Owned and Operated by the Pharmaceutical Industry...   by plzchuckle  3mo   883  Barefooters' Library

(NaturalNews) ”Health care” and what we need doctors for are two 100% different things. Until we realize this and admit it within the medical system then ”health care” will remain nothing more than ”a money grabbing tool owned and operated by the pharmaceutical industry”. ... ... The following statement may seem like it goes against all you were taught in school or what your parents taught you and it may even seem like it goes against common sense. But in this day and age it could absolutely save your life. It will at least prevent you from having a compromised, drug addicted, much less then ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Unzipping Reality   by glaxony  3mo   174  Ask Trapper

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-128838/TS-796697.mp3 ... ... ... ... I remember that show where Burt Reynolds and Chris Kristofferson went to an EST conference and they didn’t get it…. [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Video Embedded Killer Calcium?   by plzchuckle  4mo   402  Barefooters' Library

... ... ... ... ... ... Well, I was planning a different health newsletter for this issue, but the results of a new study on calcium have just been published, and the media, as might be expected, is going nuts with dramatic headlines. ... ... ... Calcium Supplements May Boost Heart Attack Risk ... ... Dispatch: Have A Heart, Don’t Eat Calcium Supplements ... ... Study: Calcium May Increase Heart Attack Risk ... ... ... ... ... ... And it’s hardly surprising that since calcium is one of the world’s favorite dietary supplements -- and is added as a ”functional” ingredient to everything from margarine to orang ... [Image Embedded Here] [Video Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Re: Latest Remote Viewing Forecasts - Part 3   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   315  Conspiracy Theories

Third hour of Ed Dames answering viewers questions. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/ChazTheMeatHe/Video_s/Coast_to_Coast_Dec_09_2013_Hour_4_Remote_Viewing_Forecasts.mp3 ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Latest Remote Viewing Forecasts - Part 2   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   342  Conspiracy Theories

Here’s the second hour of Ed Dames. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/ChazTheMeatHe/Video_s/Coast_to_Coast_Dec_09_2013_Hour_3_Remote_Viewing_Forecasts.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Latest Remote Viewing Forecasts - Part 1   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   344  Conspiracy Theories

This is the latest Ed Dames on C2C. This is the first hour. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Launch in external player or download. ... ... ... ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Reishi - Ling Zhi   by plzchuckle  4mo   394  Barefooters' Library

(NaturalNews) Ling Zhi (Ganoderma or Reishi mushroom) has been recorded as having the most extensive and effective healing powers in all of Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is indicated for adrenal fatigue, coronary heart disease, bronchial asthma, insomnia, impotence, hay fever, dizziness, stomach ulcers, depression (by addressing the shen or spirit) and addresses debility from long-term illness. ... ... Today, Reishi has various applications including lowering blood pressure, stimulating liver actions, blood cleansing, and becoming a super powerful immune booster while helping the body figh ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Dr. Roy Dittmann's Brighton Baby landmark book   by YourEnchantedGardener  4mo   344  Blog: Plant Your Dream!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... Author Reveals Pathway to Preventing Autism and Birth Defects Before Conception ... ... ... ... (February 21, 2013) ... ... ... Anaheim, CA (PRWEB) February 21, 2013 ... ... I am committed to transforming the way in which we conceive, birth, and raise children, explains author and perinatal expert Dr. Roy Dittmann. In his landmark book, Brighton Baby: A Revolutionary Organic Approach to Having an Extraordinary Child: The Complete Guide to Preconception & Conception (published by Balboa Press), Dittmann fulfills his commitment, providing couples and health professionals with an optimal pathway to ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Periodontal Disease   by plzchuckle  4mo   326  Barefooters' Library

Gum Disease: ... The Forest Not the Trees ... ... -by Jon Barron ... ... ... ... We’ve all heard the expression, ”You can’t see the forest for the trees.” Its meaning is simple: if you look too closely at small details, you miss the big picture. And so it is when it comes to studies that explore the relationship between gum disease and various illnesses. When each study is viewed as a single tree, no one sees the forest. ... ... What specifically am I talking about? What is the trigger for today’s newsletter? ... ... It’s a new study just published in the Journal of Periodontology that once again confirm ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Sweet Poison   by plzchuckle  4mo   407  Barefooters' Library

Aspartame is the technical name for the brand names nutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, and Equal-Measure. It was discovered by accident in 1965 when James Schlatter, a chemist of G.D. Searle Company, was testing an anti-ulcer drug. ... ... Aspartame was approved for dry goods in 1981 and for carbonated beverages in 1983. It was originally approved for dry goods on July 26, 1974, but objections filed by neuroscience researcher Dr John W. Olney and Consumer attorney James Turner in August 1974 as well as investigations of G.D. Searle’s research practices caused the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ( ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Reishi Mushrooms   by plzchuckle  4mo   397  Barefooters' Library

... ... ... ... Ling Zhi helps people get off steroids, controls asthma, stops adrenal fatigue and much more ... ... ... ... ... ... (NaturalNews) Ling Zhi (Ganoderma or Reishi mushroom) has been recorded as having the most extensive and effective healing powers in all of Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is indicated for adrenal fatigue, coronary heart disease, bronchial asthma, insomnia, impotence, hay fever, dizziness, stomach ulcers, depression (by addressing the shen or spirit) and addresses debility from long-term illness. ... ... Today, Reishi has various applications including lowering blood pressure, ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Video Embedded Sandy Hook Logic   by befurther  4mo   207  Conspiracy Theories

... ... ... Filtered for clear audio: ... ... http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/SH2.mp3 ... ... Tape 2 of Sandy Hook 911 Calls - 911 Operator in background at Center says "Sandy Hook is Fake" - Also Rick’s statement’s do not make sense ... ... sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2013/12/tape-2-of-sandy-hook-911-calls-woman-in.html ... [Video Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Video Embedded Conversation with a Walk-In   by turiya  5mo   402  Turiya Files

... ... ... ... ... Chris Thomas tells of how he came across a client that had memories within his DNA that revealed that he was one of the Annunaki/Velon who traveled back in time to plant a story (dictated to a Sumerian Cuneiform tablet maker) that the Annunaki were the creator gods of humanity. ... http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/Turiya_Files_/Chris_Thomas/BASES_8_PROOF_that_the_Annunaki_Trav... ... [Video Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Frank O Answers the Question - WHAT IS THE ILLUMINATI?   by turiya  5mo   425  Conspiracy Theories

RED ICE Interview - Frank O’Collins Answers the Question: What is the Illuminati? ... ... ... ... Added Note: Keep in mind that Chris Thomas has indicated through his research that ”Lucifer” is the identity that Velus-1 has assumed for itself. Velus-1 is the Velon planetary consciousness that has concluded that the Velon are ”God’s chosen people” meant to live on ”God’s chosen planet” - and that planet is Earth. ... ... MP3 AUDIO FILE: http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/Turiya_Files_/UCADIA/FRANK_OxCOLLINS_RED_ICE_May_16_2013_Hour1_EXCERPT_Vatican_Jesuits_Illu.mp3 ... ... http://curezone.c ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded The Truth about Cancer   by plzchuckle  5mo   811  Barefooters' Library

You might not remember this, but back in 1971, President Richard M. Nixon officially ’declared war on cancer’ when he signed into law the National Cancer Act. ... ... His mission was to -- once and for all -- find a cure for this deadly disease. ... ... Well, here we are, nearly forty years later. And unfortunately, the scientific community is no closer to a cure than they were when President Nixon put his pen to paper and signed that bill into law. ... ... In fact, here’s where we are today . . . ... ... According to the United States National Cancer Institute, in the U.S. alone: ... ... 1) More than 1. ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded The Big Lie   by plzchuckle  5mo   885  Barefooters' Library

In April, (2002?) Jon gave a talk on cancer that many people in the health industry are now calling the ”definitive explanation of the disease” in the world today. Actually, it was much more than that; it was a definitive explanation of the Baseline of Health ® in action. Unfortunately, even though the talk was recorded and CDs were made available to convention participants, very few of those CDs have, as yet, made their way to the public at large. In fact, most of you on this mailing list have not had a chance to hear it for yourself. So, for this issue of the newsletter, I have placed t ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Let's Talk Cancer   by plzchuckle  5mo   839  Barefooters' Library

Jon Barron ... ... There’s no question that over the years the largest number of questions we receive at the Baseline of Health Foundation concern cancer. Questions like: ... ... * I have prostate cancer, what should I do? ... * I have breast cancer; I’m taking drug X from my doctor; is it okay for me to take ... graviola? ... * My friend has cancer. Her doctor has already cut off her breasts, but the cancer ... has metastasized to other parts of her body anyway. What can I tell her so she’ll stop listening to her doctor? ... ... Unfortunately, for obvious legal reasons, we cannot diag ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded additional links for research   by johng  5mo   420  Ask Trapper

Related ... ... Index of articles countering Fukushima radiation hysteria ... ... Fukushima Radiation Exposure and Risks Overblown According to Doctors (Oct. 26, 2013) http://educate-yourself.org/cn/fukushimaradiationrisksoverblown26oct13.shtml ... ... In Praise of Tokyo Electric Power Company TEPCO by ZS Livingstone (Oct. 3, 2013) http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/tokyoelectricpower03oct13.shtml ... ... Tokyo’s Daily Radiation Readings Underscore the Fallacy of the Fukushima Radiation Hysteria (Dec. 4, 2012) http://educate-yourself.org/cn/tokyodailyradiationmonitor03dec12.shtml ... ... Fukushima Radiation ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Re: Update on Comet Ison from spaceweather.com   by fivetoedsloth  5mo   358  Ask Trapper

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of NASA? ... ... McCanney knows. ... http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/JamesMcCanneyScienceHour_November_07_2013.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded "The question remains: Who were the architectural planners?   by turiya  5mo   488  Conspiracy Theories

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Launch in external player or download. ... ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Video Embedded Re: A Spectroscopic Study of Magnascent Iodine By Dr. R. Bleil   by trapper/kcmo  5mo   697  Iodine Supplementati

yep, this address is a field.  who knows why.  and your questions have some validity(i havent read the whole thing yet).  but still, the chemist exists and you havent tried his email yet: ... ... ...    Richard E. Bleil , Ph.D.   ... ... Professor of Chemistry ... ...            ... ... Welcome ... ... 007 East Hall, Madison, SD 57042 ... ... Phone: 605-256-5822; Fax: 605-256-5643; Email: Richard.Bleil@dsu.edu ... ... On  MSN chat, look for "rbleil" (or search for " rbleil@hotmail.com").  ... ... Shaving vide ... [Image Embedded Here] [Video Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Colon   by plzchuckle  5mo   1,421  Barefooters' Library

By: Jon Barron ... ... http://www.jonbarron.org/ ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... And now we are ready to conclude our series on the intestinal tract. Several months ago, we began at the top of the tract, in the mouth. We followed our meal step-by-step as it moved on down the esophagus into the stomach where initial digestion began. We then moved into the duodenum and the small intestine where digestion was completed and absorption took place. Now, in this newsletter, we turn to the large intestine, or colon, which absorbs any remaining water in the feces and transfers them to the rectum for e ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded an email from david dees   by trapper/kcmo  5mo   135  Ask Trapper

howdy, ... ... ... Here is the new issue of Sheeple magazine, no. 17, They say to handle a problem, find a bigger problem, now I think we have done that. And my Halloween art, notice the Cell Tower Palm Tree in there, people were missing that fact. ... ... The limited edition series was a huge success, sold out the whole bunch, and the printer folks were pretty happy when I showed up with a nice check. But then they showed me to the books, holy smokey, 5000 books were 200 boxes of 25, each weighs 30 pounds, and were 2 big palettes stacked 5 feet tall. haha. My poor old minivan could only handle about ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Get Off Your Acid and Go To Health!   by plzchuckle  5mo   1,429  Barefooters' Library

The following scientific discourse are twenty-five important points to understand concerning the creation of hydrochloric acid (HCL) and sodium bicarbonate in the stomach lining, the ingestion of protein and sugar and how acid/alkaline biochemistry, physiology and anatomy relates to health, sickness and disease. ... ... Unfortunately Dr. Royal Rife, a contemporary medical doctor and scientist and many other savants did not and do not understand how acid/base is created in the body and the onset of latent tissue acidosis. Welcome to the 21st century and Dr. Young’s ”New Biology.” ... ... How is a ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded The Lighter Side of Darkness - Cameron Day EDIT   by albalover  6mo   465  Ask Trapper

Two New Podcasts / Interviews ... By Cameron Day, on October 28th, 2013 ... ... Hi there, ... ... Today I have not one, but TWO podcasts for you. The first one is probably the best interview that I have had to date, and the interviewer was someone many of you have already heard of: George Kavassilas. ... ... George contacted me after reading “Why I am No Longer a Lightworker” but I must admit that I had some reservations at first. I had not kept up with his work since seeing one of his older presentations a few years ago that contained some things I didn’t agree with. However, I listened to my Inner ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Closing Ceremony Remarks Pacific Symposium by Leslie Goldman   by YourEnchantedGardener  6mo   609  Blog: Plant Your Dream!

... ... ... Update: ... Monday October 28 2013: ... ... Read this poem on stage: ... ... ... The Sight of a bulb coming up from the soil ... totally unexpected where last year it bloomed ... (Oh now I remember) confirms the on-going nature of life inside me, ... restoring something I’d given up on, a feeling so deep ... I can’t name it. Yesterday’s dream,   ... a Seed idea I planted, again becomes a covenant ... there will be a tomorrow. ... ~Leslie Goldman ... Your Enchanted Gardener ... from Rekindling of Faith ... February 11, 1985 ... ... Had a powerful healing day on Sunday. Will share later. Ted is a hoot. Holly, a sweetheart. ... ... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Re: Immune system   by fivetoedsloth  6mo   484  Iodine Supplementati

”I eat good, I take all these supplements and herbs, IO etc.” ... ... The only diet I know that truly supports the immune system is raw (dried meat) paleolithic. ... http://thesmarterscienceofslim.com/podpress_trac/web/8982/0/1RayAudetteMASTER.mp3 ... ... In our time, the immune system needs defending with the iodine protocol (bromine, fluorine, Fukushima etc.). ... ... My experience is that the worst kind of migraines ended forever when I began raw paleolithic. ... ... Doctors/modern medicine, herbs and man-made stuff were proven to be at best a waste of time. ... ... The only directions I know for using the immune ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Says Holy Spirit Moved Her to Shout, "God Will Not Be Mocked"   by trapper/kcmo  6mo   301  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... http://www.trunews.com/house-stenographer-says-holy-spirit-moved-shout-god-will-mocked/ ... ... A stenographer from the House of Representatives was forcibly removed from the floor Wednesday evening during the vote to end the partial government shutdown and raise the debt ceiling after an odd outburst. ... ... Dianne Reidy, 48, made her way to the Speaker’s Chair while the vote was taking place, “ranting about God, Free Masons and the inability of the nation to serve two members,” The Washington Times reports. ... ... “Praise be to God,” she said. “He will not be mocked, He will not be m ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Master of the paleolithic diet   by fivetoedsloth  6mo   157  Paleo Diet

Here is an interview of Ray Audette, on of the pioneers of the diet and author of ”Neandethin”. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Launch in external player or download. ... ... ... ... ... ... BTW, those who eat paleo don’t have parasite problems. Ever. [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded and, adding to that....   by johng  6mo   178  Ask Trapper

RADIO-ACTIVE SUN: Radio amateurs, have you heard any strange roaring sounds coming from the loudspeakers of your shortwave radios this week? It might have been the sun. "The Sun has been generating Type III solar radio bursts and they appear to be intensifying," reports amateur radio astronomer Thomas Ashcraft of New Mexico. "The strongest burst so far came at 2155 UTC on October 9th." Here it is as recorded on two radios at 28 MHz and 21 MHz: ... ... ... ... Ashcraft recommends listening to the audio using stereo headphones. "Type III bursts drift downward in frequency ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Video Embedded RENSE: Devvy Kidd - Gordon Duff - Joel Skousen 10/8/2013   by turiya  6mo   476  Conspiracy Theories

Wednesday, October 9, 2013 ... ... ... ... ... ... Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2013.10.08 ... ... ... ... Listen  Download  Hour 1 - Devvy Kidd - Time For Doctors To Sue Obamacare Listen  Download  Hour 2 - Gordon Duff - Veterans Today Report Listen  Download  Hour 3 - Joel Skousen - World Affairs Brief 56k CF Rense’ site ... [Image Embedded Here] [Video Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Video Embedded "Mars Glowing-the real reason for the Government shutdown?"   by trapper/kcmo  6mo   261  Ask Trapper

... Reader, links to Oct 3 audios: Jim McCanney - "Mars Glowing-the real reason for the Government shutdown?" ... ... Posted By: hobie [ Send E-Mail] ... Date: Thursday, 3-Oct-2013 23:32:58 ... ... In Response To: BIN: Govt Underground Fleeing Comet ISON? 7 Clues From A Beforeitsnews Reader (Dave404) ... ... ... (Thanks, T. :) ... ... Reader T. writes and sends us: ... ... ===== ... ... This is only a 6 min. excerpt of an interview. Wish the entire interview had been posted. Worth a listen. ... ... http://thelightofdayradioshow.com/archives/mp3_misc/Dinardo/Mccanney-on-JR-Moore_Mars-goes-Comet.mp3 ... ... ===== ... ... . ... [Video Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Joseph Farrell: God, Man & Lucifer   by turiya  7mo   364  Turiya Files

Joseph Farrell: God, Man & Lucifer Part1 ... ... Joseph Farrell: God, Man & Lucifer Part2 ... ...   ... ... Posted by turiya [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Joseph Farrell: Covert Wars & The Clash of Civilizations   by turiya  7mo   441  Turiya Files

Joseph Farrell: Covert Wars & The Clash of Civilizations Part1 ... ... Joseph Farrell: Covert Wars & The Clash of Civilizations Part2 ... ...   ... ... Posted by turiya [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Video Embedded Joseph Farrell: Covert Wars & Break-Away Civilizations   by turiya  7mo   368  Turiya Files

Joseph Farrell: Covert Wars & Break-Away Civilizations (Part1) ... ... Joseph Farrell: Covert Wars & Break-Away Civilizations (Part2) ... ... WEBSITE: http://www.thebyteshow.com/JosephPFarrell.html ... ... Posted by turiya [Image Embedded Here] [Video Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded recombinomics   by trapper/kcmo  7mo   185  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ... ...   ... ... Home ... ... Founder ... ... What’s New ... ... In The News ... ... Consulting ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Dog Poet- Thur. September 12, 2013   by johng  7mo   286  Ask Trapper

Thursday, September 12, 2013 ... ... ... No Pain... No Gain... and NO CENTRAL BANKERS! ... ... ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be cold and wet. It’s always good to start out with something at least comically refreshing before we get into the dreadful directions awful people want to take us in. You can match this up with the fashion photos recently posted. I could answer this particular question for a lot less than 2 million dollars but a lot of people wouldn’t like the answer. The answer is so obvious that any objective mind will catch it. If you’re seduced by group thi ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded How Concerned Should We Be?   by qualityoflife  7mo   855  Conspiracy Theories  Cross-post

... ... Today on Your Call: How concerned should we be about Fukushima? ... ... By Ali Budner ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Enlarge image ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   sted On:   Aug  30,  2013 ... ... ... Previous Post Is the United States remaining vigilant to Fukushima risks? Next Post The Road Less Taken: Energy Choices for the Future ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   How concerned should we be about Fukushima?  [ 53:02 ]  Hide Player |  Play in Popup |  Download (2220) ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Re: Diet, Diet, Diet   by Johny Apple Bomb  7mo   1,240  Body Odor  Cross-post

I don’t think you should juice long term. Sounds like you have an Endotoxin problem. Eat a few raw carrots every day to sterilize the lower intestine. ... ... http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22195338/add%20Kmud_Endotoxins_kmud_101119_190000fritalk.mp3 ... ... ... http://www.functionalps.com/blog/2011/09/12/master-list-ray-peat-phd-interviews/ [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Re: I need help trying to cure my crohns questions.   by johny apple bomb  7mo   950  Dr. Beck  Cross-post

Try carrots for endotoxin control. ... ... ... ... http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22195338/add%20Kmud_Endotoxins_kmud_101119_190000fritalk.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Edited   by #156727  7mo   305  Ask Trapper

Date: 08-29-13 ... ... Hour: 2 ... 4:0 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded as 9/11 approaches...   by trapper/kcmo  8mo   348  Ask Trapper

http://www.maebrussell.com/9-11/Dear%20World%20Watcher.html ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... In a democracy, people get ... the government they deserve. ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ...   – Adlai Stevenson ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... Dear World Watcher, ... ... Like many people on September 11, 2001, I recorded several hours of television news coverage at home on my vcr. At 6:55am pacific time (9:55 eastern time ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded satan clara, california   by trapper/kcmo  8mo   314  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Recently all seven board members of the Santa Clara Valley Water District (in California) voted unanimously to begin fluoridating the water supply, which will probably start in a year or two. ... ... It is now obvious that the Water Board and the San Jose Mercury News DO NOT want the public knowing about the effects this industrial toxic waste has on the human body. Here are some t ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Dog Poet- Monday August 19, 2013   by johng  8mo   147  Ask Trapper

Monday, August 19, 2013 ... ... ... Mr. Apocalypse and the Judgment Face of God. ... ... ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be cold and wet. It’s always good to start off a blog posting with good news and definitely great to close one with the same thing. I include entertaining and uplifting in that same category so... here goes (grin). Following that, I just got my new novel back from the editor, who makes Speedy Gonzalez look like a laggard by comparison. I had never in my wildest dreams expected this kind of speed. Kudos, Dave! Of course, if he gives me permission to post ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Dog Poet- Sunday, August 18, 2013   by johng  8mo   321  Ask Trapper

Sunday, August 18, 2013 ... ... ... Pretend you’re an Egyptian when you Loot their Museums. ... ... ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be cold and wet. Regular readers here will remember how many times the author has called for things of this nature . It is heartwarming to see the courage, industry and dedication taking place here. This is one of the great weapons of positive revolution. It is desperately needed. The ranks of such noble souls must swell until you can’t turn a corner, can’t walk into an underground parking garage, can’t stop at a stoplight, can’t walk past a ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Dog Poet- Monday August 12, 2013   by johng  8mo   588  Ask Trapper

Monday, August 12, 2013 ... ... ... Mr. Apocalypse is lifting up Offal Winfrey’s Donna Karan Skirt ... ... ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be cold and wet. Change is in the wind. Sometimes we are the beneficiary or victim of personal and irresistible change. Sometimes it is collective change, which is impersonal and irresistible. We’ve got a lot of both of them going on right now. My own personal life is transforming and soon to be in a new and unusual world, should the cosmos approve. The location is fantastic. The people are fantastic. The possibilities are fantastic. It ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Dog Poet, Tuesday August 6, 2013   by johng  8mo   101  Ask Trapper

Tuesday, August 6, 2013 ... ... ... Hypocrites, Disinfo Agents, Halfwits and the Big One. ... ... ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be cold and wet. It’s a beautiful day outside today; sun shining, birds singing. It’s a perfect day to talk about cold blooded evil. Speaking of Irony and Hypocrisy (which we were not), let’s bring to the fore this interesting bit about Jeff Bezos buying The Washington Post Co. What’s most interesting is not Bezos buying the paper and looking, long term to put himself on a par with Rupert ’the red-nosed’ (Satanist) Murdoch. What’s most interest ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded DOg poet Friday July 26, 2013   by johng  9mo   98  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... ... Friday, July 26, 2013 ... ... ... Mr. Apocalypse beats with his Walking Stick around the Burning Bushes. ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting........ May your noses always be cold and wet. When we consider how much we do not know... and then we find out a few things, we have to consider just how wide is the sea of our continuing ignorance.  I ask that you pay careful attention to this. One of the ways that evil destroys itself, is that it is subjected to the same tactics it seeks to visit upon us. It is divided against itself. Few of the servants of evil trust each other and they are ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Video Embedded Cop Fired for Speaking Out Against Ticket and Arrest Quotas   by trapper/kcmo  9mo   115  Ask Trapper

... ... ... Cop Fired for Speaking Out Against Ticket and Arrest Quotas ... ... ... Tracy Oppenheimer | July 24, 2013 ... ... ... Auburn, Alabama is home to sprawling plains, Auburn University, and a troubling police force. After the arrival of a new police chief in 2010, the department entered an era of ticket quotas and worse. ... ... “When I first heard about the quotas I was appalled,” says former Auburn police officer Justin Hanners, who claims he and other cops were given directives to hassle, ticket, or arrest specific numbers of residents per shift. “I got into law enforcement to serve and protect, ... [Video Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Dog poet, Sunday July 7, 2013   by johng  9mo   239  Ask Trapper

... ... Sunday, July 7, 2013 ... ... ... It’s the American Way; not to go. C’est Terrible. ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be cold and wet. ♫It’s the American way♫ (cue Tom Petty in paraphrase mode) Yeah, whenever you see something like this, it’s okay for your chest to swell with pride. Do I hear a spontaneous chorus, a stadium wave emerging with a strong voice chanting, “U.S.A!, U.S.A!, U.S.A!”? Oh yeah!!! I can feel my own voice joining them with “U.S.A.!, U.S.A., U.S.A!”. We found  this filed under the, “like they gi ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Video Embedded The Gulf is a Legal Biological Military Operation   by trapper/kcmo  10mo   161  Ask Trapper

... ... ← The Word From the Trenches – June 24, 2013 ... ... Dueling gun rallies at the State Capitol → ... ... ... ... ... WOW! The Gulf is a Legal Biological Military Operation – a Blue Plague Update ... ... Posted on June 24, 2013 by Cathleen ... ... ... What is the Real Truth ... ... What do  50 USC 1520a,  50 USC 1512,  Public Law 105-85and  483 US 669 have in common? ... ... They are the US Codes, US Congressional, and US Supreme Court means by which the US Department of Defense was given the legal Federal authority to conduct the synthetically bioengineered experiment in the Gulf of Mexico to elim ... [Video Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded NSA Whistleblower Goes on Record -Reveals New Information & Names Culpri...   by WhistlingBooger  10mo   242  Conspiracy Theories

In this bombshell episode of the Boiling Frogs Post Podcast Show NSA whistleblower Russ Tice joins us to go on record for the first time with new revelations and the names of official culprits involved in the NSA’s illegal practices. Mr. Tice explains in detail how the National Security Agency targets, sucks-in, stores and analyzes illegally obtained content from the masses in the United States. He contradicts officials and the mainstream media on the status of the NSA’s Utah facility, which is already operating and “On-Line.” He reveals the NSA as a Deep State that targets and wiretaps US ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Edited   by #156727  10mo   222  Ask Trapper

[Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Dog Poet, June 20, 2013   by johng  10mo   267  Ask Trapper

Thursday, June 20, 2013 ... ... ... The Ship of Fools on a River of Darkness. ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... Hear Visible read ’The Ship of Fools on a River of Darkness’ Listening to the audio on this page, while recommended, is not compulsory! ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be cold and wet. Well... it looks like the administration killed another journalist, just like they did Breitbart and a couple of people with important connections to the case. When you kill the coroner, it’s pretty open and shut that the evidence trail is being closed off. If you want to see how extensive th ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Dog Poet/Wednesday   by wen  10mo   291  Ask Trapper

... A Viral Plague of Megalomaniacs and the Fall of Empire. ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be cold and wet. I’d like to say it is gratifying to be proven right but... it just makes me sick. Long time readers know that for years, I have been stating that most charities are scams, intended to enrich the criminals who put them together. I have especially pointed out the cancer charities and they are especially prominent in being  evil and perverted scoundrels . Well, there it is, read it and weep. The degree of malfeasance and embarrassingly transparent, atmosphe ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Dog Poet- Monday June 17, 2013   by johng  10mo   268  Ask Trapper

Monday, June 17, 2013 ... ... ... Singing and Dancing in a Golden Shower. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Hear Visible read ’Singing and Dancing in a Golden Shower’ ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be cold and wet, however, the jury is still out on the subject of your nipples. We’ll get back to you on that later. I don’t know, I was thinking about Senator Feinstein and, you don’t want to know. Okay, people, take a comfortable chair and let’s go to the video, shall we? I don’t have a video, so use your imagination. I know you have one. You wouldn’t come around these here parts unless you ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Epic breath   by Imgood  10mo   780  Pranayama  Cross-post

I found this amazing free app on the App store, it’s called Epic Breath from Help You Rock Software. If you don’t have a ipod, iphone or ipad you can also listen to it online here  http://www.totalauthenticity.com/EpicBreath/EpicBreathCleanse.mp3   ... ... All you have to do is lay down on your back and follow the breathing instructions. (Pics of the 2 positions below) ... ... ”Many say the Breath Cleanse has them vibrating from head to toe. Others testify that the experience led them to the most tangible experience of spiritual energy inside their body. Over 10,000 have experienced t ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Video Embedded Orson Welles Adaption of "War of the Worlds" Radio Broadcast   by turiya  10mo   304  Turiya Files

... ... ... On Sunday, October 30, 1938, millions of radio listeners were shocked when radio news alerts announced the arrival of Martians. They panicked when they learned of the Martians’ ferocious and seemingly unstoppable attack on Earth. Many ran out of their homes screaming while others packed up their cars and fled. Though what the radio listeners heard was a portion of Orson Welles’ adaptation of H.G.Welles War Of The Worlds ... ... many of the listeners believed what they heard on the radio was real...... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Download ... ... Posted by delcroix at 1:39 PM ... [Image Embedded Here] [Video Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded “V” the Guerrilla Economist   by WhistlingBooger  10mo   257  Conspiracy Theories

“V” the Guerrilla Economist is a guy on the Hagmann Hamgann show that knows the economic system well it seems like. I haven’t listened to him a lot till a friend turned me on to him. ... ... He has been saying the Japanese bond market has spun out of control for a while now, and now it’s drop 16% in the last week.It was 3.5% I think just yesterday. ... ... Anyway, I think this is probably good info and should be heard by everyone. I think he’s supposed to tell when things are going to collapse? ... ... http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/06/04/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3 ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded HOUR 2 - Red Ice Radio FRANK O'COLLINS - The Top of the Pyramid   by turiya  11mo   488  Turiya Files

http://www.redicemembers.com/secure/radio/2013/5/RIR-130516-frankocollins-hr2.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Re: Don Fox - Exposing the Nuclear Truth of 9/11   by sean.r  11mo   646  Ask Trapper

http://www.soundwaves2000.com/radio_liberty/ ... ... ... http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/radioliberty/052213a.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Don Fox - Exposing the Nuclear Truth of 9/11   by sean.r  11mo   633  Ask Trapper

... ... ... Date: 05-22-13 ... ... ... ... Hour: 1 ... ... ... ... ... 3:00: Don Fox - Exposing the Nuclear Truth of 9/11 ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Standard Player ... ... ... ... ... Save ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded BBC Ruthless Adventures - The Lives of L Ron Hubbard   by turiya  11mo   549  Turiya Files

FBI Agent, Asset, Informant and/or Target? BBC Ruthless Adventures - The Lives of L Ron Hubbard Part1: http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=65008 B BC Ruthless Adventures - The Lives of L Ron Hubbard Part2: http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=65009 ... ... ______________________________________________________________________ ... ... An interview with ’Dane Tops’: The man who blew the church of Scientology wide open ... ... _____________________________ ... ... ... Project Camelot interviews Dane Tops Los Angeles, September 2009 ... ...   ... ... Some of you may have read on ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Re: CHRIS THOMAS Red Ice Radio Hour2   by turiya  11mo   1,248  Turiya Files

CHRIS THOMAS Red Ice Interview Hour2 April 11, 2013 Hour 2 Mp3 File   (May have to wait a minute or so for the download)     Red Ice Radio Website ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Chris Thomas - Akashic Record of Earth, Mankind & Alien Races April 11, 2013 Chris Thomas is an author and healer who describes himself as having been `hard-wired to the Akashic since birth.’ This gives him a unique perspective from which to describe the human path of development, how humanity first appeared on planet Earth and what is our destiny. Our information on this has, says Chris ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Jim Fetzer - The Boston Bombing   by sean.r  11mo   416  Ask Trapper

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/radioliberty/051013c.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded 35-year orthopedic surgeon on Jeff Bauman’s leg amputations: “I believe ...   by befurther  11mo   530  Conspiracy Theories

“Grandpa Liberty”, Dr. Stan Monteith, a 50-year veteran researcher of alternative information suppressed by the mass media, a radio broadcaster since 1993, and a 35-year orthopedic surgeon who has performed many leg amputations said (starting at 1:06) concerning the Boston Marathon bombings on the May 8, 2013 episode of Radio Liberty (emphasis mine and pause words removed): ... ... “ I wanted to just call to your attention the Boston bombing on April 15. What really happened? And I’ll tell you, I don’t know what happened. But I know that they’re lyin ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Video Embedded radio 3-14 Jon Rappoport - The Artist Against the System   by Will_I_Ever_Learn  11mo   199  Ask Trapper

This is a very good interview [WIEL]. ... ... http://www.redicecreations.com/radio3fourteen/2013/R314-130501.php ... ...  Latest Radio Program ... Jon Rappoport - The Artist Against the System ... May 1, 2013 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... jwplayer(”container7”).setup({ ... flashplayer: ”http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/player/player.swf”, ... file: ”http://rediceradio.net/radio3fourteen/2013/R314-130501-jonrappoport.mp3”, ... image: ”http://www.redicecreations.com/radi ... [Image Embedded Here] [Video Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Gut Flora Accounts for up to 80% of Immunity, Not Vaccinations   by befurther  12mo   5,462  Vaccination Debate

Natural Society – by Paul Fassa ... ... It’s important for parents to at least consider the potential dangers and lack of necessity of vaccinations. Now some pediatricians are withholding treatment for children whose parents’ have rejected all or some vaccinations – this simply isn’t right. But it’s important not to cave in to those pressures, and continue researching vaccines from multiple sources. ... ... Vaccine Advocate Says Children Can Receive 10,000 Vaccines at Once ... ... An example of, let’s call it lunacy, from high places in the vaccine indu ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Video Embedded Front line observations from a seasoned gold and silver dealer   by johng  12mo   270  Ask Trapper

Front-Line Observations From A Seasoned Gold & Silver Bullion Dealer ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... Submitted by Tyler Durden on 04/27/2013 20:07 -0400 ... ... ... ... ... Submitted by Adam Taggart of Peak Prosperity, ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... Spikes and plunges in the U.S. dollar price of gold; this is not new. It goes back to the early 1970s. We remember that for most of the past 40 years, physical gold and silver investors, particularly in the U.S., tended to chase big rallies and buy late, while too often selling after plunges or after long periods of price erosion. Gold was so ... [Image Embedded Here] [Video Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded JOSEPH P. FARRELL - the Byte Show 20-APRIL 2013   by turiya  12mo   563  Conspiracy Theories

http://www.thebyteshow.com/Audio/JosephPFarrell/JosephPFarrell_CulturalTransitions6_20Apr2013_TBS.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Bros Tsarnaev: The Lee H. Oswalds of the boston bombings?   by johng  12mo   276  Ask Trapper

The Brothers Tsarnaev: The Lee Harvey Oswalds of the Boston bombings? ... ...   ... ... A speaker of Russian, he traveled to Russia and back on ultra-sensitive missions – supposedly without any spy services noticing. Yet it turns out that he was followed for years by the FBI! Framed for a murderous crime on a crowded street, exonerated by crime scene photographs, DE CLAREd innocent by loved ones and by all who knew him, caught by police after being framed for “murdering a police officer,” gunned down by agents of the National Security State after his arrest to prevent him fr ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Kevin Fisher - Where is the Ark of the Covenant?   by sean.r  12mo   477  Ask Trapper

http://www.soundwaves2000.com/radio_liberty/ ... ... Date: 04-23-13 ... ... Hour: 4 ... 9:00: Kevin Fisher - Where is the Ark? ... ... ... ... http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/radioliberty/042313d.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Eric Sprott: Precious Metals Update - audio   by Newport  12mo   287  Ask Trapper

http://www.sprott.com/media/241643/eric-sprott-call-4-16-2013.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded how's the seventeenth amendment working out for you?   by trapper/kcmo  12mo   158  Ask Trapper

... HOW’S THE SEVENTEENTH AMENDMENT WORKING OUT FOR YOU? ...   ... ...   ... ... By: Devvy ... April 14, 2013 ... NewsWithViews.com ... ... Gun grabbers ... ... Gun owners all over the country - including law enforcement who take their oath of office seriously - are shocked by the level of attack against the Second Amendment since the horrendous tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary school last December. ... ... "Gun control" is chanted a hundred times a day by members of the Democratic/Communist ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Re: attempted theft of Cyprus' gold escalates.   by Mike1953  12mo   332  Ask Trapper

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2013/4/12_Michael_Pento_files/Michael%20Pento%204%3A12%3A2013.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Freeman Perspective: Bitcoin Attack is Coming 2013.04.10   by turiya  12mo   620  Conspiracy Theories

Bitcoin Should Get Ready For an Attack FREEMANSPERSPECTIVE · Apr 10th, 2013 ... ... Bitcoin - Freeman’s PerspectiveBitcoin – poorly understood and frequently talked about ignorantly – is a wonderful new financial tool… and a very timely one. But because of its virtues, it is about to be attacked. But before I explain how, why, and my recommended responses, let me get everyone up to speed on what this stuff really is: ... ... -Bitcoin is digital cash. You do not get an account , you get a wallet . Holding Bitcoin on a computer is the same as holding government mo ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded ANDREW GUASE - Patrick Timpone Interview 2013.04.10   by turiya  12mo   628  Conspiracy Theories

... ... http://www.oneradionetwork.com/wp-content/themes/wp-smooth-prem/images/stories/patrick/Patrick-timpone-01.jpg ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Launch in external player or download. ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Video Embedded neandertal   by trapper/kcmo  12mo   855  Ask Trapper

... Once depicted as brutal, grunting, slouching sub-humans, Neanderthals are now known to have had brains as large as ours and their own distinct culture. They buried their dead, tended their sick and co-existed with our own ancestors in Europe for thousands of years before becoming extinct just as modern humans flourished and began to spread throughout the continent. This list looks at ten of the most persistent myths about Homo neanderthalensis. ... ... ... ... 10 ... Lack of Speech ... ... ... ... ... ... The myth: Neanderthals couldn’t speak; they grunted ... ... It has been long believed that Neandert ... [Image Embedded Here] [Video Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded GOOGLE Black Ops   by Will_I_Ever_Learn  12mo   153  Ask Trapper

Todays guest was Gordon Duff, of VT the topic was the release of Strattfor e-mails that identify Google as being involved in black operations, insurrection, terrorism and revolutions. ... ... http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/mike_harris/hr2040813.mp3 ... ...   ... ... http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04/06/296865/google-beyond-the-cia-and-espionage-factory/ ... ... Google, beyond the CIA: Insurgency and espionage factory ... ... Sat Apr 6, 2013 6:31PM ... ... By Gordon Duff ... ... ... Intercepted emails expose Google as an intelligence contractor openly involved in aiding terror organizations throughout Africa, ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Video Embedded Eat-In at the FDA April 8 aims for National GMO Labeling   by YourEnchantedGardener  12mo   536  Blog: Plant Your Dream!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... Leslie Goldman ‏@YourEG 1m ... @YourEG: blessings= @rareseeds. RainSan diego; planted inca rainbow corn in solidarity with #stonesoup Eat-in #FDA. pic.twitter.com/2gSYZlJjJJ ... ... Baker Creek Seeds ... @rareseeds ... Voices from the Baker Creek family. 1400 Heirloom Seed Varieties. Working for good food. ... Mansfield, MO · http://www.rareseeds.com ... ... ... ... RELEASING THE BURDEN OF MONSANTO THROUGH REPLANTING OUR ... SACRED SEEDS ... ... Plant Your Dream, my friend. I did that today. This may be the most soul satisfying way to grow a more beautiful world, while taking care of the business of ... [Image Embedded Here] [Video Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Robert Duncan / Energy Weapons & Testing (C2C Dec. 5, 2007)   by Will_I_Ever_Learn  12mo   495  Ask Trapper

... Audio recordings ... http://archive.org/details/RobertDuncanc2c20071205 ... ... http://archive.org/download/RobertDuncanc2c20071205/duncan_Dec_05_2006_hr2.mp3 ... ... http://archive.org/download/RobertDuncanc2c20071205/duncan_Dec_05_2006_hr3.mp3 ... ... http://archive.org/download/RobertDuncanc2c20071205/duncan_Dec_05_2006_hr4.mp3 ... ... Energy Weapons & Testing ... ... ... Independent investigator Robert Duncan discussed directed energy and neurological weapons and his contention that they’ve been tested on the public at large. While directed energy is used in microwaves, to remove kidney stones, ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Dog Poet, Thursday, April 4, 2013   by johng  12mo   98  Ask Trapper

Thursday, April 04, 2013 ... ... ... Is it Real, or just Passing Strange? ... ... ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be cold and wet.. Ruff! On and on it goes. One day follows the next. One post follows the other. The news is not the news and there’s nothing new about it. Very bad people are getting worse and we dwell in the Theater of the Ridiculous. The irrepressible Bernie Madoff has transformed into a Bayou Nutria, standing up on his hind legs and reciting chapter and verse about his cronies, his former partners in crime; J.P. Morgan and the rest of the scoundrels. Methin ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Yesterday's Interview with Ann Fonfa (Annie Appleseed)   by LuellaMay  13mo   177  Ask Tony Isaacs

Fantastic, outstanding, and an excellent interview with Ann Fonfa, Founder of The Annie Appleseed Project.  If you missed the show yesterday, it’s worth a listen to: ... ... ... ... ... 2013-03-27_TBYIL_Guest_Annie-Appleseed.mp3 ... ...   ... ... ... Be sure to visit our website today - it’s never too late to begin living longer, healthier and happier lives! ... ... ... Go to  http://www.tbyil.com ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Dog Poet- Friday March 22, 2013   by johng  13mo   279  Ask Trapper

Friday, March 22, 2013 ... ... ... Deaf Beethoven, Listening to Timeless Music ... ... ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be cold and wet. Foreign lands can be fun to visit, or they can be fraught with difficulties, born of the unexpected and simple things lost in translation that can become complex difficulties. Brief excursions grant colorful insights into dreamscapes, like something from Manet or Renoir, especially if you happen to be in France (grin). They can also be reminiscent of Bosch, if things don’t go well and you can’t leave. Yesterday I had so many things to do. ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Yesterday's Interview with the Founders of SANEVAX   by LuellaMay  13mo   336  Ask Tony Isaacs

This is one interview that all parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles......... well everyone needs to listen to.  The Gardasil Vaccine is ruining the lives of our young girls, and now boys.  Please listen to this most informative interview. ... ... ... ... ... 2013-03-20_TBYIL_Guests-NormaErickson-RosemaryMathis-FredaBirrel_Topic-gardasil-vaccine-dangers.mp3 ... ...   ... ... ... Be sure to visit our website today - it’s never too late to begin living longer, healthier and happier lives! ... ... ... Go to  http://www.tbyil.com ... ... ... ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Podcast links to past TBYIL Radio shows   by Dquixote1217  13mo   734  Cancer Support  Cross-post

Of course I got to hear her - it is my radio show after all.  lol.  We talk about cancer at least a bit in just about every show and a number of the shows have been pretty much centered around cancer, at least during the second hour interview segment of the show (some of which I highlited), as one might expect given my articles about cancer and eBook. ... ... Here are the podcast links to our past shows on the Wolf Spirit Radio Network.  Note that WSR is a commercial free site which supports itself entirely through donations.  We put the occasional plug in during our broadc ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Feast of St. Joseph   by Archangel777  13mo   229  Roman Catholic

http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1592637 Devotion to St. Joseph Blog- get your prayer, litanies here. ... ... St. Joseph Feast Day. ... ... Celebrate: Here’s some info and Recipes ... ...                                                                     ... ... Se ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Frank O'Collins on the new Pope appointment   by glaxony  13mo   251  Ask Trapper

Frank O’ Collins talks about the significance of how the new Pope was dressed after he got appointed, and how this appointment fulfills prophesy- ... ... ... ... Frank O’ Collins ... ... ... ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded What Happened To America? Part 2   by WhistlingBooger  13mo   561  Conspiracy Theories

Here is part two ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/WhistlingBooger/Music/Rod_Class_Part_2.mp3 ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded What Happened To America? Part 1   by WhistlingBooger  13mo   567  Conspiracy Theories

This is an incredible interview done by Kelby Smith from the Republic, with Rod Class. Rod is an expert at law and a private attorney general. Rod gives undeniable evidence for everything he says in this interview. So if you want to know how and why America got so screwed up, you have to listen to this interview. ... ... I don’t agree that the solutions they suggest at the end are the only ones or the best ones. ... ... The interview is about 1hr 5 minutes. I divided it up in two parts, and put the second part in the post below this one so they don’t play at the same time. ... ... Here is the document th ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Yesterday's interview with Robert Scott Bell   by LuellaMay  13mo   161  Ask Tony Isaacs

If you missed our radio show yesterday evening - and it was a great one, with Robert Scott Bell as our special guest - here is the podcast link: ... ... ... ... ...   http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/audio-archive/Tony_and_LuellaMay/2013/2013-03-13_TBYIL_Guest_Robert-Scott-Bell.mp3 ...   ... ... ... Be sure to visit our website today - it’s never too late to begin living longer, healthier and happier lives! ... ... ... Go to  http://www.tbyil.com ... ... ... ... ... ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Re: Where do I start?   by LordUgh  13mo   871  Adrenal Fatigue  Cross-post

Lostleaf, ... Sounds like you had a lot of the symptoms I had. You might by hypothryoid ***type 2*** (HT2). You need to take your basal(resting) temperature. First thing in the morning put a glass thermometer ($10 at Walgreens/CVS) in you underarm for 10 minutes. If you are less then 97.6 you could be HT2. ... ... Dr. Mark Starr has a great book called ”Hypothyroidism Type 2.” You can get a used copy cheap. I was tested for thyroid and my results were normal but the tests can detect only type 1. Hypothyroidism Type 1 is where you thyroid gland produces little or no hormone which is easily diagnose ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Frank O'Collins on Trusts   by turiya  13mo   559  Ask Trapper

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56690-well-researched-article-by-Chris-Thomas-on-OPPT--One-Peoples-Public-Trust-&p=645785&viewfull=1#post645785 ... ... Frank O’Collins on trusts: (In part.) ... ... The reason I am writing and speaking about trusts is that over the past weeks a number of you raised the issue with me given that the word ‘trust’ is now so prominent (with a number of major movements at the moment)... From the very beginning to the present day a lawful trust can only be formed where the one who creates it has the authority and the right ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Dr. Jerry Tennant - The Tennant Institute (Healing Is Voltage)   by sean.r  13mo   782  Ask Trapper

http://tennantinstitute.us/ ... ... ... http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/radioliberty/030813c.mp3 ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Cliff High talks about sinkholes, earth movement issues   by johng  13mo   581  Ask Trapper

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/wujo/clifswujo352013time.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Yesterday's interview with Rose Cherrix - The Best Years in Life Radio   by LuellaMay  13mo   153  Ask Tony Isaacs

Excellent, informative, and moving interview with Rose Cherrix, Cancer Advocate for Children.  To listen, go to: ... ... ... ... 2013-03-06_TBYIL_Guest_RoseCherrix.mp3 ... ...   ... ... ... Be sure to visit our website today - it’s never too late to begin living longer, healthier and happier lives! ... ... ... Go to  http://www.tbyil.com ... ... ... ... ... ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Dog Poet- wed, March 6, 2013   by johng  13mo   282  Ask Trapper

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 ... ... ... Looking out for Number One while Drowning in Number Two. ... ... ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be cold and wet. This is a time of great trial and turbulence. Dark doings are percolating beneath the false front of the unreal that overlays what is actually taking place . The unmitigated greed that permeates every level of our society and infrastructure, is a rank testimony to the schweinhunden and scheise kopfs, whose intents and activities, betray a self satisfied mendacity and arrogance that has been permitted free reign for so lon ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Yesterday's Interview with Gary Blier on The Best Years in Life Radio   by LuellaMay  14mo   186  Ask Tony Isaacs

Outstanding interview with Gary Blier of Advanced Cell Training.  Gary talked about how important cellular intelligence and our emotions are in maintaining a healthy immune system.  If you missed the show, please listen to the following podcast: ... ... ... ... ... 2013-02-27_TBYIL_Guest_GaryBiler_Advanced-cell-training.mp3 ... ...   ... ... My Best, ... ... Luella ... ... ... ... ... ... Be sure to visit our website today - it’s never too late to begin living longer, healthier and happier lives! ... ... ... Go to  http://www.tbyil.com ... ... ... ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Video Embedded RFK, JFK, Nexus   by befurther  14mo   283  Conspiracy Theories

Click for full size picture.(158.2K) ... ... The above image is a scan of the actual LAPD teletype that announced the arrest of Sirhan Sirhan. Notice that it mentions the woman in the polka dot dress that Detective Hank Hernandez told Sandy Serrano did not exist! ... ...   ... ... Nster.com ... ... This is the official LAPD audio tape of the lie detector test given to witness Sandy Serrano who claimed she saw a woman in a polka dot dress running from the Robert Kennedy assassination exclaiming "We shot him". The interviewing officer, LAPD Detective Hank Hernandez, was rumored to have intellig ... [Image Embedded Here] [Video Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Dog Poet- Tuesday Feb. 26, 2013.   by johng  14mo   336  Ask Trapper

great to see you back in action Les: ... ... Tuesday, February 26, 2013 ... ... ... The Zio-Satanic Consortium on its way out The Door. ... ... ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be cold and wet. (In memoriam; Neil Rogers, a wonderful poet and a beautiful human being, who got called to “that undiscovered country from whose bourne no traveler returns” - unchanged. We’ll see Neil again, we just don’t know when. Godspeed my brother. Someday we will ’dance on the mountain tops in the morning of the world’ ...for joy) By now, anyone who wants to know, knows that Obama is ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Bigfoot Genome Complete Now?   by ChaztheMeatHead  14mo   321  Conspiracy Theories

Eventually science is going to have to admit it before they totally discredit themselves. They get into real conspiracy in my opinion for the last five minutes or so. Well actually before that, because the scientific community is conspiring to deny the facts. But the fact is, they are real and out there. Listen to what credible science has proven now. ... ... http://www.strieber.com/streaming/022213.mp3 ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Yesterday's Show with Ben Taylor   by LuellaMay  14mo   151  Ask Tony Isaacs

Podcast is up for yesterday’s show.  Ben Taylor talked about our health freedoms and his personal interactions with the "Powers That Be" for the last ten years.  An interview with valuable information and well worth listening to.  To listen to the podcast, go to: ... ... ... ... ... 2013-02-20_TBYIL_Cohosts_Tony_and_LuellaMay_Guest_Ben_Taylor.mp3 ... ...   ... ... ... Be sure to visit our website today - it’s never too late to begin living longer, healthier and happier lives! ... ... ... Go to  http://www.tbyil.com ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Yesterday's Interview with Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo   by LuellaMay  14mo   200  Ask Tony Isaacs

Outstanding interview with Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo.  We talked about addressing anxiety naturally and it was a very "in depth" interview.  Listen in to learn the causes of anxiety and what you can do to effectively heal from this condition. ... ... ... ... ... 2013-02-13_TBYIL_Guest_DrRitamarieLoscalzo.mp3 ... ...   ... ... ... Be sure to visit our website today - it’s never too late to begin living longer, healthier and happier lives! ... ... ... Go to  http://www.tbyil.com ... ... ... ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Harold Covington on Mike Harris Show on www.RenseRadio.com   by Bugsy193  14mo   327  Ask Trapper

Harold Covington discussing topics with Mike Harris that the MSM will not cover. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask/to_learn_who_rules_over_you_voltaire.jpg ... ... http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/mike_harris/hr1020413.mp3 [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Re: Psychic Attacks - Dr John Hall on Coast pt3   by turiya  14mo   598  Turiya Files

http://projectavalon.net/John_Hall_Feb_8_2010_Hour_3.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Re: Psychic Attacks - Dr John Hall on Coast pt2   by turiya  14mo   582  Turiya Files

http://projectavalon.net/John_Hall_Feb_8_2010_Hour_2.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Psychic Attacks - Dr John Hall on Coast pt1   by turiya  14mo   652  Turiya Files

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Launch in external player or download. ... ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Yesterday's Radio Show with Nathan Whitney   by LuellaMay  14mo   150  Ask Tony Isaacs

... ... ... ... ... Excellent show yesterday with Nathan Whitney.  If you missed it, be sure to listen to the podcast at the link below.   ... ... ... ... http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/audio-archive/Tony_and_LuellaMay/2013/2013-02-06_TBYIL-Cohosts_Tony-and-LuellaMay_Guest_NathanWhitney.mp3   ... ... ... ... ... ... Be sure to visit our website today - it’s never too late to begin living longer, healthier and happier lives! ... ... ... Go to  http://www.tbyil.com ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded loud solar radio burst   by trapper/kcmo  14mo   416  Ask Trapper

http://spaceweather.com/ ... ... ... ... Listen to radar echoes from satellites and meteors, live on listener-supported Space Weather Radio. ... ... Spaceweather Radio is on the air ... ... CHANCE OF FLARES: NOAA forecasters estimate a 25% chance of M-class solar flares today. The probable source would be sunspot AR1667, which produced many C-flares and a loud burst of shortwave radio static over the weekend. Solar flare alerts: text, voice. ... ... LOUD SOLAR RADIO BURST: The weekend solar activity forecast called for ”quiet.” In fact, says amateur radio astronomer Thomas Ashcraft, ”it was really loud. On ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Yesterday's Interview with Ian Jacklin   by LuellaMay  15mo   149  Ask Tony Isaacs

Absolutely fantastic show!  Podcast is up.  If you missed it, this is a must to listen to: ... ... ... ... ... http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/audio-archive/Tony_and_LuellaMay/2013/2013-01-30_TBYIL_with_Guests_IanJacklin_and_RoseCherrix.mp3  ... ... ... ... ... ... Be sure to visit our website today - it’s never too late to begin living longer, healthier and happier lives! ... ... ... Go to  http://www.tbyil.com ... ... ... ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Robert Muller plays Ode to Joy   by YourEnchantedGardener  15mo   349  Blog: Plant Your Dream!

... ... ... ... ... ... ROBERT MULLER ... 1923 - 2010 ... ... ... Tribute to Dr. Robert Muller who passed away o the eve of Peace Day 2010. Dr. Muller was instrumental in the creation of Peace Day, an international civil servant with the United Nations serving as Assistant Secretary-General for 40 years. His ideas about world government, world peace and spirituality led to the increased representation of religions in the UN, especially of New Age Movement. He was known by some as ”the philosopher of the United Nations.” ... ... http://www.robertmuller.org/rm/R1/Home.html ... ... Decide to be the good news ... ... Let the goo ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Yesterday's Radio Show Podcast with Dr.Ken O'Neal   by LuellaMay  15mo   199  Ask Tony Isaacs

Yesterday’s podcast with Dr. Ken O’Neal is up.  It was a very informative interview as to how the Powers That Be persecute anyone in the field of natural medicine.  Tony and I also had our segments.  I talked about the dangers of antibiotics. ... ... ... ... ... To listen to the podcast, go to: ... ... ... ... ... http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/audio-archive/Tony_and_LuellaMay/2013/2013-01-23_TBYIL_Guest_DrKenOneil.mp3  ... ... ... ... ... ... Be sure to visit our website today - it’s never too late to begin living longer, healthier and happier lives! ... ... ... Go to  http://www.tbyil.com ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Cliff's response   by wen  15mo   377  Ask Trapper

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/wujo/clifswujo11232013challenge.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Clif High's New Woo 1/23/2013 - When the Earth Changes Come...   by turiya  15mo   653  Conspiracy Theories

When the Earth Changes Come... What to do? Where to be? This is more about the time not being quite right for an armed revolt. Better to put such plans on hold. Continue to prepare for the coming Earth changes (as predicted by Farsight Institute), whereby the data coming from web bot is that government will be disappearing from the scene - finding their way(s) into designated hidey holes... government will not be around to assist anyone. Best to prepare for this type of scenario. From: http://halfpasthuman.com/clifswujo.html ... ... E32 - January 23, 2013 - challenge, armed revolt, d ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Video Embedded Clif High/Rense Interview - What's Coming 1/24/2013   by turiya  15mo   626  Conspiracy Theories

(COPY & PASTE): http://www.talkshoe.com/resources/talkshoe/images/swf/lastEpisodePlayer.swf?fileUrl=http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/i9ka3rb44e/rense.20130124.2of3.mp3 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Friday, January 25, 2013 ... ... Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2013.01.24 ... ... ... ... Listen  Download  Hour 1 - Dr. Henry L. Niman, PhD - Flu Mortality Rate Spikes To 9.8% Listen  Download  Hour 2 - Clif High - Half-Past Human Report Listen  Download  Hour 3 - Jim Marrs - The View From Marrs 56k CF Rense’ site ... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here] [Video Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Re: The Greys   by elan164  15mo   552  Rife

Yajweh-Vault-Tape-April-2011.mp3 ... ... http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/22659468/file.html ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Edited   by #156727  15mo   138  Ask Trapper

Audio Embedded Yesterday's interview with Bret Peirce on The Best Years in Life Radio   by LuellaMay  15mo   168  Ask Tony Isaacs

Podcast is up for yesterday’s show.  If you missed it, the interview with Bret Peirce is really worth listening to.  The subject is addressing cancer naturally and the methods he personally uses.  Bret is the founder of American Cancer Advocates. ... ... ... ... ... http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/audio-archive/Tony_and_LuellaMay/2013/2013-01-16A_TBYIL_Guests_BretPeirce_Rod_Josh_MelindaPoling.mp3  ... ... ... ... ... My Best, ... ... Luella ... ... ... ... ... ... Be sure to visit our website today - it’s never too late to begin living longer, healthier and happier lives! ... ... ... Go to  http ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded The Best Years in Life Radio - Wednesday's Podcast with PK Shader   by LuellaMay  15mo   222  Ask Tony Isaacs

Hi everyone, ... ... ... ... ... Sorry for the delay in posting Wednesday’s podcast.  The radio station has a brand new website and they were in the midst of ironing some bugs out.  But............  The podcast is up!  It was a really good show to start the year off and PK Shader, founder of For Love of Dogs Canine/Human Relations LLC was simply outstanding.  If you have a furkid, this podcast is certainly worth listening to. ... ... ... ... ... http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/audio-archive/Tony_and_LuellaMay/2013/2013-01-09_TBYIL_Guest_PK_Shader.mp3  ... ... ... ... ... I will be announ ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Andrew Kimbrell on Genetically Engineered Food   by YourEnchantedGardener  15mo   362  Blog: Plant Your Dream!

... Andrew Kimbrell on Genetically Engineered Food ... ... ... http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/2475 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Launch in external player or download. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I uploaded this here ... January 11, 2013 ... 12:33 pm ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Is she, or is she not????   by #47244  15mo   463  Sex

Is she or is she not? ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Woman Threatens Suicide   by #47244  16mo   845  Sex

This woman is threatening suicide in the year 2015 unless there is a paradigm shift in human sexua| consciousness- ... ... ... IIW Episode 2 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded MInd Virus Explained, it's about control of your soul-   by glaxony  16mo   313  Turiya Files

Lesson 73. ... ... Once you have the people convinced that bread and wine are actually flesh and blood, you’ve got them. If they are willing to suspend all belief in science and accept this miracle, you can control them. They will do anything you say. ... ... The original sin, a sixteenth century invention, is the foundation of the madness that disenfranchised all men and women from their rights. It is the foundation of the belief that some people don’t have souls. ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Freedom from Slavery   by glaxony  16mo   403  Ask Trapper

Competence is the Remedy ... ... Lesson 72 ... ... ... Excellent lecture with q/a session on how to become free and preserve your freedom. [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded 2012 Alert: The Earth is Now Having an Orgasm   by glaxony  16mo   456  Sex

http://metahistory.org/Audio/Gnostic%20Sabotage%206.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Re: The Sandy Hook HOAX!   by ChaztheMeatHead  16mo   1,725  Conspiracy Theories

This is a audio from John Moore. Start at the 22 minute mark, or about 2/3 through. ... ... A caller named Tom mentions the ’original video’ the cars pulling up at the school. There are multi angle (video) shots, which means pre-positioning of cameras well in advance of the event. Tom said he saw the videos, ’they were up on the live feed’. ... ... John says that there were three TV cameras set up and filming when the first responders arrived. one was showing them coming up a road, another showed them pulling up, another showed them coming up the highways. This is a scripted, orchestrated media even ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Freedom, Trusts, and Slavery   by glaxony  16mo   203  Ask Trapper

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-90342/TS-620803.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Video Embedded Dr. Nancy Banks - AIDS, Opium, Diamonds & Empire   by Will_I_Ever_Learn  16mo   287  Ask Trapper

From www.redicecreations.com/radio3fourteen/2012/R314-121212.php ... ... Dr. Nancy Banks - AIDS, Opium, Diamonds & Empire ... December 12, 2012 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... jwplayer(”container7”).setup({ ... flashplayer: ”http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/player/player.swf”, ... file: ”http://rediceradio.net/radio3fourteen/2012/R314-121212-drnancybanks.mp3”, ... image: ”http://www.redicecreations.com/radio3fourteen/2012/R314-121212_player.jpg”, ... control ... [Image Embedded Here] [Video Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded pirates and thieves   by glaxony  16mo   410  Ask Trapper

how dare they take away something that God has given to somebody else ... ... but more importantly, ... ... why do people hesitate to educate themselves enough to prevent this kind of robbery by making systemic correction in a court of law? ... ... Sea of Souls Part One [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Diaspora of Mysteries   by glaxony  16mo   260  Turiya Files

John Lash on the Diaspora of the Mysteries [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded John Lash Interprets Revelations   by glaxony  16mo   641  Ask Trapper

The Rapture of Mother Earth [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Re: hypoglycemia during my cycle   by grizz  17mo   815  Iodine Supplementati

In addition to thyroid hormones, iodine also affects other hormones. Iodine affects estrogen metabolism, reported to transform estrone and estradiol to estriol. Iodine affects the ovarian production of estrogen and also affects estrogen receptors (at least in the breast). ... http://iodine4health.com/body/body.htm ... http://iodine4health.com/body/hormones/hormones.htm ... ... What are you waiting for? Get started on iodine with required co-supplements. Women especially need a lot of iodine for the breasts, ovaries, thyroid & uterus to prevent fibrocystic breast disease, cysts, fibroids, PCOS, Endo ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Dog Poet- Sunday November 18, 2012   by johng  17mo   109  Ask Trapper

... Sunday, November 18, 2012 ... ... ... Cans of Whoop-Ass Wholesale, by the Light of the Darkling Moon. ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be noses. I love the smell of unbridled hubris, burning in the morning. Bennie- ampheta-mine, Shitwityahoo is all cranked up with somewhere to go. The dark God he works for, is on his back about the blood drinking sands. The entities that live in the sands, are howling for blood and Shitwit hasn’t been producing those quality numbers that the hungry underlings, beneath the dry, ocean bed floor, want more of. ♫I want them all. I w ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Re: Another crazy man in control of Iraq   by Johny Apple Bomb  17mo   569  Ask Trapper

Maliki has taken over the Central Bank of Iraq. Takes about 5 minutes to get to Iraq News. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Launch in external player or download. ... ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Edited   by #156727  17mo   499  Ask Trapper

Hour: 4 ... 9:00: Judyth Baker - [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Judyth Baker - Me & Lee (Harvey Oswald) Part 1   by sean.r  17mo   586  Ask Trapper

http://www.soundwaves2000.com/radio_liberty/ ... ... Date: 11-13-12 ... ... Hour: 2 ... 4:00: Judyth Baker - Me & Lee (Harvey Oswald ... ... http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/radioliberty/111312b.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Re: Expert: Petraeus 'sold out' to Obama   by turiya  17mo   491  Conspiracy Theories

Good catch, E. There is an embed code on this interview from that link you posted. It is embedded below. Hopefully it will work here on curezone website. Oh well, no such luck... I’ll look on youtube to see if it shows up there. One point, this ”Wayne Simmons” is an ex-CIA agent & will be pro-CIA in his commentary. A member of an ”Outside Paramilitary Special Operations Group for the CIA”, in other words, another ”Defense Contractor”, i.e. ’paid mercenary’, imo. I found this: ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...  Standard Podcast [12:20m]: Hide Player | ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Charlotte Gerson on TBYIL radio last week   RR by Dquixote1217  17mo   903  Ask Trapper

As I had hoped and anticipated it was a great show.  It was an honor and privilege to be able to visit with this wonderful sweet lady during the second hour of the show.  In case you missed it, here is the link to the podcast: ... ... 2012-11-07-TBYIL-Tony-and-LuellaMay-with-guest-Charlotte-Gerson.mp3 ... ... http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/archive/TBYIL_with_Tony_and_Luella/2012-11-07-TBYIL-Tony-and-LuellaMay-with-guest-Charlotte-Gerson.mp3 ... ... You can see links to all of our prior broadcasts on the Wolf Spirit Radio network here: ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/TBYIL_Podcasts.htm ... ... Before that ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Re: Did we just get un-monetized?   by glaxony  17mo   505  Ask Trapper

This man is teaching people how to fight the despicable practice in court- ... ... http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-90342/TS-668396.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Dog Poet/Shit on a Shingle   by wen  17mo   213  Ask Trapper

... ... Tuesday, November 06, 2012 ... ... ... Shit on a Shingle from Bankerscum Nation. ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be cold and wet. Patrick Willis  does it yet again !  ♫I feel good, like I didn’t know that I would now. I feel nice, not like sugar and spice. So good, so good, I got something or other♫ Don’t think I missed that comment at Mirrors about missing me. That felt good to see, so Mulțumesc mult, E o plăcere să fiu aici.. Today we celebrate (well, actually I don’t celebrate) our quadrennial, voter fraud day. Traditio ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Overnight noise for insomnia   by #147951  17mo   796  Blog: Minimalist Yeast Aba

Overnight noise sequences (a form of passive Tai Chi) can be helpful in smoothing out cosmic chi pressure cycles so that both the yin and the yang phases of chi respiration (thiamine exchange between the body’s energy field and the bloodstream) are accommodated. ... ... The general idea is to have more yin (pink noise) than yang (white noise) at night so that the body rebuilds its chi field (stored thiamine) while still having sufficient bloodstream thiamine levels to both initiate and maintain sleep. Using too much white noise (e.g. continuously) defeats the chi storage part of the chi respira ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Considering a longer fast again   R by VonBingen  17mo   2,219  Urine Therapy Suppor  Cross-post

WaterofLife has inspired me to try a longer fast again. I have several health issues I’m balancing and treating at once, and I’m concerned about how to go about treating them while fasting, and having the energy to keep up these protocols. ... ... One is neurological: peripheral neuropathy, which requires a lot of vitamin B supplements, including injectible methyl b12, and special exercises 2x daily. I had some reversal of improvement after my last fast... though while actually on the fast it was improved. ... ... The other is infection in my jaw, for which I’m taking a powerful herbal antibiotic th ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Eliminating Pirates and Privateers from Public and Private Courts   by glaxony  17mo   448  Ask Trapper

The Privateers and Pirates Must be Challenged in their Own Courts and Held Responsible for What they are Doing [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded the issue of gold and silver   by glaxony  17mo   620  Ask Trapper

Frank O Collins ... ... ... listen and dare to get involved ... ... he presents a solution for the fiat currency problem about half way through ... ... the sun is a living being ... ... the sun’s agenda is for us to become free ... ... 2013 is the year of redemption ... ... gold and silver have destroyed many civilizations ... ... we need clear rules in order to have stable commerce ... ... not gold and silver ... ... no fractal banking ... ... no stealing notes ... ... no issuing notes without the addition of new resources for more goods and services ... ... ... ”Everybody but the un-class will need an ally during the unfolding!” ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Frank O, Making Sense of What is Coming Down   by glaxony  18mo   599  Ask Trapper

Lesson 91 ... ... Ideas, presented and inspired ... ... The reason they require people to be born in hospitals, and hospital births are so traumatic, is because they need to put babies in shock, in order to prevent them from remembering who they are and were in a past life. If people could remember that, and everyone believed in reincarnation, it would mess up the systemic claim that human beings have no soul, and must be managed like property. ... ... We live inside the sun. We are it’s organs. ... ... UCA DIA- UCA- Unique Collective Awareness, DIA- Day ... Ucadia- Unique Collective Awareness Day ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded The Book: "How I Reversed My Mom's Emphysema"   by paraboy  18mo   1,541  Emphysema

I got this book and his logic of emhysema caused by a fungus makes total sense. ... ... I have been using iodine, NAC, D3, Probiotic/prebiotics, Beta Glucan 1.3,1.6D, and ubiquinol with vit E with really good success. ... ... http://emphysema-treatments.com/ ... ...   ... ... Interview ... ... http://emphysema-treatments.com/documents/Dec12011Interview.mp3 ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded UN On the Brink of Becoming a World Govt - Already here!   by turiya  18mo   726  Conspiracy Theories

• Audio Embedded Can you handle the truth?/fallen angel deception.   by badfungi  18mo   440  Christianity Debate

Revelation 12:9 ... And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. ... ... Probably most of you wont understand this and what 666 realy is and how the fallen angels and satan is deceiving the whole world.Listen below if you want to try and understand what is going on in the world.And how chemtrails crystalline nanos connect to the mark of the beast 666 and more ... ... Goto here and dl and listen and right click and save link as ... The Nutrimedical Report Monday Oc ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded It's fungus   RRR by paraboy  18mo   1,231  Iodine Supplementati  Cross-post

After listening to Greg Miller, interviewed by Dr Stan Monteith, ... ... http://emphysema-treatments.com/documents/Dec12011Interview.mp3 ... ...   ... ... Greg said that the fungus takes over parts of the lungs and the lungs will expand to compensate in order to get more oxygen. ... ... Eventually, they expand (barrell chest) and force the diaphragm down or colapse it. ... ... This causes further problems trying to breath. It appears to tax the heart so much that heart failure is the usual end stage. ... ... The drs with their meds, set them up for heart failure. ... ... I had my mom on high doses of iodine but this s ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Redice: Paul Hellyer - The Shadow Government, UFOs & Clean Energy   by Will_I_Ever_Learn  18mo   232  Ask Trapper

www.redicecreations.com/radio/2012 ... ... ... http://rediceradio.net/radio/2012/RIR-120925-phellyer-low.mp3 ... ... ... Paul Hellyer is one of Canada’s best known and most controversial politicians. Although Hellyer is best known for the unification of the Canadian Armed Forces and for his 1968 chairmanship of the Task Force on Housing and Urban Development, he has maintained a life-long interest in macroeconomics. Through the years, as a journalist and political commentator, he has continued to fight for economic reforms and has written several books on the subject. At 88, former Canadian Cabinet Min ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded MT Keshe / FreeEnergyNow Interview 7/20/2009   by turiya  19mo   1,334  Turiya Files

July 20, 2009 - M.T. Keshe - Keshe Foundation Readies for Space Flight Announcement - Apparently having his plasma energy and anti-gravity technology theories being adequately proven, M.T. Keshe is now ready to announce technology demonstrations being given in major cities in 2010, as well as booking space flights up 60 kilometers in 2014 and booking flights to the moon in 2016. Free Energy Now (.org) Radio Interview: http://www.mevio.com/episode/166406/fen-090720 ___________________________________________________________ Examiner Article: http://www.examiner.com/article/ke ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded US government targets 71 pot shops in LA for closure   by trapper/kcmo  19mo   475  Ask Trapper

... US government targets 71 pot shops in LA for closure ... ... By Frank Stoltze | Sep 25, 2012 ... ... ... ... ... ... UCLA ... ... A recent UCLA study identified all medical marijuana dispensaries in Los Angeles. The U.S. Attorney’s Office is cracking down on what it says are shops operating illegally as commercial businesses. ... ... ... ... ... ... 3 Comments ... ... Add your comments ... ... ... ... ... Listen Now ... ... ... ... [1 min 5 sec] ... ... Download ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Federal authorities Tuesday announced they’re seeking to shut down 71 medical marijuana dispensaries in Los Angeles. The U.S. Attorney’s off ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Dog Poet. Sept. 27, 2012   by johng  19mo   533  Ask Trapper

Thursday, September 27, 2012 ... ... ... Cavorting like Deranged Baboons, with a Serious Case of Red Ass. ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be cold and wet and may you never be depressed and down ...and if sometimes you are, may you always come around ...really quick. ♫When the rain comes ,you run and hide your head, you might as well be dead, when the rain comes. When the sun shines, you slip into the shade♫ Well, don’t let it bring you down ♫it’s only castles burning♫ I was watching the calendar these last couple of days because... the last two d ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Interview with Benny Hinn's high school friend   by recovering  19mo   1,653  Christianity Biblica

I’ve posted a link to a podcast interview to a high school friend of Benny Hinn. You’ll find some interesting information there on Benny’s early days of ministry. Trey Smith also has an amazing story to tell. If you follow Benny Hinn, or know anyone who does, this is a must listen. ... ... Link to the podcast page ... http://smashedmedia.us/bruce/the-bruce-collins-show-030412-guests-trey-smith-and-trish-erconner/ ... ... Direct link to the podcast ... http://www.brucecollinsshow.com/shows/BruceCollinsShow030412.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Some interesting stuff is at approximately 1:30   by glaxony  19mo   184  Ask Trapper

Frank talks about how they use gold as the underlying currency to get people dependent on gold, so they can enslave them. He says they have done it over and over, and they are getting ready to do it again. ... ... Frank O’Collins on Cestua Que Vie ... ... 1666 Cestua Que Via Act Obtained Under Freedom of Information [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded o/t   by UserX  19mo   626  Iodine Supplementati

the power of iodine , telepathy: ... ... http://www.cjelliottmusic.com/my%20woman.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Pro-Vaccine Immunologist Admits a Shocking Truth About Vaccines   by befurther  19mo   370  Vaccination Debate

For several years, until April of this year, I had been lecturing nationally to health professionals about the great vaccine hoax. Attending one such seminar was a board member of an association of health professionals, who invited me to speak on this subject at their national conference. I did, and had 90 minutes to present the most salient points from my 7-hour seminar. It caused quite a stir, and several clinicians thanked me for having the courage to speak the truth about this controversial subject. ... ... Later that day, I sat on a panel of four experts to answer questions from ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded compare liberty bell sound- cracked vs. uncracked   by johng  19mo   468  Ask Trapper

How the Liberty Bell may have sounded ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... The Liberty Bell X-ray and sound wave Letting Freedom ring in a whole new way. ... ... ... ... ... Letting Freedom ring in a whole new way. (You can save the Liberty Bell sound to hard drive just- right click then save as target) ... ...   ... ... Today, thanks to Gary Koopmann, the Liberty Bell can be heard again. Koopmann, an emeritus distinguished professor of mechanical engineering at Penn State, was director of the University’s Center for Acoustics and Vibrations. One of the classes he taught was called “Designing Quie ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Dog Poet- Saturday September 8, 2012   by johng  19mo   335  Ask Trapper

Saturday, September 08, 2012 ... ... ... The Humpty Dumpty, Sidewalk Egg. ... ... ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be wet. Ahrooooooooo! Welcome to Dog Poet Transmitting and the intergalactic broadcasting network, coming to you nearly live out of the Sirius Cluster. Visible is hovering in the saucer pod tonight somewhere after the morning before and the morning yet to come. We are hoping that means something but we have little, if any idea of what anything means anymore. We are told that nothing means anything except in the context that lends it reference to itself by refle ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded The New Legal Culture   by glaxony  19mo   214  Ask Trapper

I really like what this man is doing to contribute to a paradigm shift of consciousness regarding the status of human beings in society. I posted this recording earlier and I am posting it again because it is so good. Especially listen at about 28:00... ... ... About The Outer Temple and How they ”Bought” Our Souls [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Edited   by #156727  20mo   692  Ask Trapper

Date: 08-30-12 ... ... Hour: 3 ... 8:0 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Dr. Peter Pry - EMP Attack   RRR by sean.r  20mo   830  Ask Trapper

http://www.soundwaves2000.com/radio_liberty/ ... ...   ... ... http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/radioliberty/082812c.mp3 ... ...   ... ...   ... ... Date: 08-28-12 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Hour: 3 ... ... ... ... ... 8:00: Dr. Peter Pry - EMP Attack ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Standard Player ... ... ... ... ... Save ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Dog Poet- August 29, 2012   by johng  20mo   159  Ask Trapper

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 ... ... ... The Land of the Flea and the Home of the Slave. ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be far from Mitt Romney’s diaper ...and may it always be cold and wet. My favorite news bit this morning, was about the poster boy of the GOP, meaning he fits the image of that group in every sense of the wide angle spectrum of that political affiliation, in terms of its embrace of any form of morality that gets the job done. In that way you could say that the Republican Party is all inclusive. They’ve got their own big tent and they need a big tent. Go ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Dog Poet, Monday August 27, 2012   by johng  20mo   143  Ask Trapper

Monday, August 27, 2012 ... ... ... Twitter Fellatio in Asia Minor, with Modulation to B Flat. ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting....... May your noses always be cold and wet. As most of us know, there are those events and news items that are just a part of the routine of life. They don’t usually take on any meaningful significance, even though they can be important, like brushing your teeth or going to the bathroom. Then there is the next level that is relatively important; landing a better job, getting rescued out of the US, or having your TV die. Finally, there are the really important things, the ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded what the...???   by trapper/kcmo  20mo   756  Ask Trapper

http://enenews.com/yamada-cover-fukushima-daiichi-reactors-like-after-chernobyl-complex-chernobyl-audio ... ... ... Yamada: We cannot cover Fukushima Daiichi reactors like after Chernobyl — It’s more complex (AUDIO) ... ... Published: August 24th, 2012 at 2:42 pm ET ... By ENENews ... Email Article Email Article ... 54 comments ... ... ... ... ... Yastel Yamada, cofounder and director of Skilled Veterans Corps for Fukushima (Part II) ... TUC Radio (Maria Gilardin) ... Recorded July 30, 2012 ... ... At 19:00 in ... ... Now a very important thing, Fukushima Daiichi is more complex than Chernobyl… ... ... Their task was just to cover t ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Laws Written on the skin of Dead Children   by glaxony  20mo   345  Ask Trapper

A little over half way through this recording is explained how the laws governing us were written on the skin of dead children... ... ... Attaining Freedom [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Cultivating a Special Relationship with the Divine   by glaxony  20mo   273  Ask Trapper

Cultivating a Special Relationship with the Divine [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded How to Free Your Mind and Body from the Roman Cult Rule   by glaxony  20mo   339  Ask Trapper

Talk on Freedom from Roman Cult Rule ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded why they treat people like slaves   by glaxony  20mo   182  Ask Trapper

http://one-heaven.org/canons/sovereign_law/article/84.html ... ... THE PROBLEM ... ... Canon 6016 (link) ... The main elements introduced through the religion and culture of Manes in its original form are: ... ... (i) Two primeval forces predate and exist throughout the heavens, the earth and all that exists in-between– one “good”, the other “bad”; and ... ... (ii) The “good” force dwells in the realm of light and the heavens and is the father of majesty and greatness known as “Abba de Rabban” (Father of Greatness); who possesses four (4) faces being Time, Light, Creation and Virtue; and possesses Five Shekhinas ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Wellness podcast.   by grassman  20mo   736  The Truth in Medicin

http://www.wellnessresources.com/audio/podcast/2012/podcast_081512.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded oops, wrong forum   by #32893  20mo   291  Parasites: Drugs

'Jessica Ghawi/Redfield was “t [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Flashback:The Activities at Mena - MENA is no myth!   by befurther  20mo   680  Drug Legalization De

"If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched." ... ... -- George Bush, cited in the June, 1992 Sarah McClendon Newsletter ... ... George Bush with legendary CIA agent Felix Rodriguez a.k.a. "Mr. Gomez" who ran the Mexican portion of the Iran-Contra guns and drug running operation. ... "I have put thousands of Americans away for tens of thousands of years for less evidence for conspiracy with less evidence than is available against Ollie North and CIA people. . . . I personally was involved in a ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Dog Poet- Monday Aug. 6, 2012   by johng  20mo   150  Ask Trapper

Monday, August 06, 2012 ... ... ... The Wonderland of the Subconscious. ... ... ... Dog Poet Transmitting May your noses always detect duplicity. This is the kind of thing The Cosmos is getting into these days. Nobody else has the motivation apparently and backdoor jujitsu, hammer-locks the investigative process. Zio-Ogre Schumer just opened the door for more of the total control that he and his associates are after. “Step by step and inch by inch” the last gasp of the dying empire, flops about like a beached shark. It’s still dangerous though, as anyone who’s had a certain kind of con ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Military Bases Being Evacuated   by ChaztheMeatHead  20mo   1,207  Conspiracy Theories

Just the messenger here. Listen to GSN and take it for what it worth. The good stuff is in the first 5 minutes. ... ... http://archives2012.gcnlive.com/Archives2012/aug12/Nutrimedical/0803123.mp3 ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Edited   by Hidden Username  20mo   631  Adrenal Fatigue

[Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Re: scuba dive messed me up and I can't heal, help please   by LordUgh  20mo   3,958  Ask CureZone  Cross-post

Hello, ... ... I suffered from what I thought was chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and fibromyalgia (FM) for 9.5 years. Below is a list of things that have helped me. I wanted to pass them along in hopes that they may help someone else. I am not a medical practitioner. Always consult a physician before starting/stopping any medication, etc. ... ... How It Started: ... On Thursday, Sept. 27th, 2001, I went to bed feeling fine. The next morning, Friday, I woke up feeling like I hadn’t slept. No matter how I tried, I could not get going. I went to bed very early that night and slept for 14-ish hours. ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Re: Camelot Interview w/John Moore, Mike Harris & Clif High on Nibiru AU...   by turiya  21mo   1,622  Conspiracy Theories

Give it a moment to download. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Launch in external player or download. ... ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded DOg Poet- monday July 23, 2012   by johng  21mo   201  Ask Trapper

Monday, July 23, 2012 ... ... ... A Good Blind Date, especially if you’re Blind. ... ... ... Dog Poet in Orbit. May your noses always be hoses for the crack cocaine of universal brotherhood and impersonal cosmic love. (A few preliminary, introductory notes. First, you were off the charts generous to James Jancik on our final radio show and he will be having that dinner. For James, let me thank you one and all. And there’s good news, if you think it so. James says the downloads of our radio show are impressive and far outstretch the live listeners and that has been a problem for some reason. Neverthel ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded More with John Moore & Planet 'X' with Dr. Bill Deagle 7/20/2012   by turiya  21mo   2,297  Conspiracy Theories

More on John Moore, Planet ’X’ with Dr. Bill Deagle: ... (Note: Hour 3 will start automatically for Windows - will have to manually click off, then start with Hour 2) ... ... Dr. Bill Deagle 7/20/2012 audio mp3 interview with John Moore ... HOUR 2: http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=59824 ... Hour 3: http://www.twowitnesses.us/dr_bill_deagle_03_07_20.MP3 ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded dog poet, Thursday July 19, 2012   by johng  21mo   133  Ask Trapper

Thursday, July 19, 2012 ... ... ... Lights, Smoking Mirrors and Misdirection. ... ... ... Dog Poet Transitioning....... May your noses always be upwind when you eat and downwind when you shit. Don’t ask. It’s never the appearance of what is in front of you that is important, it’s what’s behind the scenes. It’s never what the magician appears to be doing, it’s what he’s actually doing, while you are engaged in observing the former. That’s how magic works anyway, doesn’t it; depending on what you call magic? Not many people know that Muhammad Ali was a magician- outside the ring, I mean- or that the ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Red Ice Radio - 2012 Olympics Special   by Will_I_Ever_Learn  21mo   654  Ask Trapper

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2012/07/RIR-120716.php ... ... rediceradio.net/radio/2012/RIR-120716-olympicsspecial-hr1.mp3 ... ... rediceradio.net/radio/2012/RIR-120716-olympicsspecial-hr2.mp3 ... Various Guests - Hour 1 & 2 - 2012 Olympics Special ... July 16, 2012 ... Don’t miss this two part special program on the 2012 Olympics, featuring interviews with William Henry, Stewart Swerdlow, Bob Schlenker, Chad Stuemke and excerpts from interviews with initiators of this material: Rik Clay, Ian Crane and David Icke. In this two and a half hour audio montage we’ll cover symbolism, ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Re: Musique1   by turiya  21mo   621  Turiya Files

20 MINUTE THUNDERSTORM ... http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/Turiya_Files_/Misc/20_MINUTE_THUNDERSTORM_RAIN.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Prayer Walker Henry Gruver   by refreshed  21mo   1,592  Christianity Debate

Very interesting information about Fukushima and Revival. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Launch in external player or download. ... ... ... ... ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Report On Chernobyl by Galen Winsor (05/11/86)   by turiya  21mo   2,049  Conspiracy Theories

Report On Chernobyl by Galen Winsor (05/11/86) ... Source: http://www.sheldonemrylibrary.com/Williams1986.htm ... ... http://www.sheldonemrylibrary.com/8618a.mp3 ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Audio Embedded Redice - Les Visible - Kali Yuga: The Age of Darkness   by Will_I_Ever_Learn  21mo   1,119  Ask Trapper

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2012/07/RIR-120701.php ... Les Visible - Kali Yuga: The Age of Darkness ... July 1, 2012 ... http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2012/07/RIR-120701_big.jpg ... ... Les Visible is a writer, poet, musician and recording artist. He has had a lifelong love affair with the hermetic sciences and the martial arts and is a seasoned traveler in psychedelic realms, preferring the Devic Kingdom over the suffocating confinements of the sub-matrix. Visible joins us to discuss God and the current state of our world. He’ll talk about the age of darkness and the force that is guid ... [Image Embedded Here] [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Forum Pages
    1  2  3  4  5  6 7  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
    Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
    Herpes Treatment News
    World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
    High Blood Pressure?
    3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
    All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
    Free Book by Dr. Clark!
    Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
    Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
    Proven Candida Diet
    The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
    Utopia Silver Supplements
    Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant Deri...
    Destroy Parasites Quickly
    Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
    Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold Of...
    Anti Cancer Medical Effect
    Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
    What Ails You?
    It doesn’t matter - this can help.
    Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
    Bad Breath Cure
    Bad Breath Cure
    Life Technology™
    Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
    Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
    Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

155 messages, 479,514 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 22, 7 pages,  29,217,385 page views

"Life is the serii of chellenges to be met and mastered."

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
    Herpes Treatment Breakthrough

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
    A special discount for all CureZone members!

All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
    Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
    ClarkFx enhanced Parasite Cleanse contains wormwo...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
    Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Parasite Diet
    The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
    Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.56 sec at 4/17/2014 4:49:57 AM, requested by 54.204.103.179, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&ob=d&c=12 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8