CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums24148 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded Double Recommended Messages [4503] , Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,218,383 page views     183 messages     479,526 topics     30 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
24s ago
Search:   Top 300

Double Recommended Messages [4503] , Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  10  20  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 30  
  • RDA amount ????   RR by Vulcanel  41h   118  Iodine VWT

LOL, I used to laugh when I would read an ”official” statement proclaiming some recommended daily amount of some nutrient or other.... vitamin C, vitamin B, zinc, calcium, blah blah blah..... ... ... Why bother ? I mean, why choose ”daily” for a recommended amount of something ?? If the recommended daily amount of vitamin C is 35 milligrams, why not break it down to an ”hourly” amount ?? That would be 1.46 milligrams of vitamin C per hour or 0.024 milligrams per minute. So pop a milligram every hour, on the hour. Silly. Almost as silly as taking it every day. ... ... But in Nature, it i ...   [retrieve this message]

• More on Goiters   RR Educational by HealthEnthusiast  71h   171  Iodine VWT

... A few days ago Celtori brought up the topic of Goiters and iodine. I thought the links from curezone and earthclinic below might shed more light on the subject Among other things, the earthclinic site mentions using apple cider vinegar for shrinking goiters (I’d never heard that until now). ... ... Also, there may be a  food allergy component – such as corn, dairy, soy, wheat etc, - many people on this site have improved their health just by eliminating all forms of wheat and wheat products from their diet. ... ... Reversing goiter may require a natural thyroid glan ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The 3 traps in life   RR by Newport  5d   105  Ask Trapper

BS is part of logic, or the inability or unwillingness to use critical thought. ... This is how you get a nation to kill over a million Iraqi, for what was a planned nuclear demolition.. ... ... ”.and deliver us from the deceptive mirages of the Archon” ... http://gnosis.org/library/morning.htm ...   [End]

• Re: Djinn infested jewelry?   RR by Newport  7d   204  Ask Trapper

..Jung elaborates, “Possession, though old-fashioned, has by no means become obsolete; only the name has changed. Formerly they spoke of ‘evil spirits,’ now we call them ‘neurosis’ or ‘unconscious complexes.’” To condescendingly think that we, as modern-day, rational people, are too sophisticated to believe in something as primitive as demons is to have fallen under the spell of the very evil spirits we are imagining are nonexistent. ... http://www.awakeninthedream.com/wordpress/are-we-possessed/ ... ...   [End]

• Image Embedded I-522 poster   RR Failed Remedy by TWLIGHTOF MORTALS  10d   138  Ask Trapper

... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• The Value of SSKI (bronchitis, strep, sinuses etc)   RR by hanna  11d   267  Iodine VWT

For several weeks I have not been well headache, sinus problems etc. Luckily I found in my personal file this old post from Wombat from 6 years ago. I have now started the SSKI and I hope it will work. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1300827   [End]

• Re: Iodine and the pineal gland   RR by torn2tears  12d   252  Iodine VWT

... hi evobright, ... ... Iodine, boron, K2 mk4, D3, Vitamin A and some others ALL will do the job. But K2 mk4 specifically will remove calcium from all soft tissues including arteries, pineal gland, etc... Iodine battles the cause of the calcification... Fluoride and other nasties... ... ... ... http://decalcifypinealgland.com/how-to-decalcify-the-pineal-gland/ ... ... t2t   [End]

• Redux: ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE, DEMENTIA   RR Educational by Newport  12d   104  Ask Trapper

”The first case of MS was diagnosed in Paris 1832, and the first amalgam was placed in Paris 1832.” Hal Huggins, D.D.S. ... ... http://toxcenter.org/artikel/MERCURY-TOXICITY-ALZHEIMER-DISEASE.php ...   [End]

• Re: Thyroglobulin antibodies - range?   RR Educational by Newport  12d   146  Iodine VWT

I keep repeating the same thing. No Mercury no Hashi.. ... ... http://www.environmentalhealthnews.org/ehs/newscience/2012/01/2012-0320-mercury-linked-thyroid-antibody ... ... more: https://startpage.com/do/search?q=Thyroglobulin+mercury&lui=english   [End]

• Harvard study confirms fluoride lowers IQ in children   RR by evobright  15d   191  Iodine VWT

http://www.educateinspirechange.org/2014/02/harvard-study-confirms-fluoride-reduces-childrens-iq.html ... I try to post this elsewhere and it is always brushed aside. it seems like people inadvertently support being dumbed down and feed bs.   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: 10 More Years of US Aid   RR by Newport  17d   106  Ask Trapper

• Another iodine miracle!   RR Success by celtori  17d   436  Iodine VWT

I have been taking lugols 5% for almost 5 months now, up to 200mg and think I’ll been staying at that dose for a while. I slowly worked my way up. Anyway, I posted a couple months ago that the severe breast pain I had been experiencing since..well..forever had completely disappeared! Yay! And now, my PMS, cramps, and all other menstrual discomfort I usually experience is GONE!!!! I’m not sure how I can express how LIFE CHANGING this is! I have suffered from SEVERE PMS (severe mood swings mostly and intense breast tenderness/pain) for as long as I’ve had my cycle. I also would miss at ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Iodine and biofilms?   RR Educational by Ginagirl  19d   270  Iodine VWT

Iodine is not an antibiotic. Antibiotics kill bacterias en masse, both the beneficial ones and the pathogens that causes the symptoms. ... Iodine work in a different way; it does not kill beneficial bacterias in the gut. If it did, we would have been a bunch of people with gut dysbiosis; we are not. ... yes; iodine gives us some control over the pathogens. But why? how? I know some of the answer; but I would like you all to think a little. We have shown that it doesnt kill yoghurt bacterias, or yeast. ... ... Probiotics; a wast of money and time, IMO. A much better option, is to strengthen the stoma ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Thailand Government Promotes Iodine   RR by grizz  20d   146  Iodine VWT

Praise The Lord for Iodine: ... http://www.optimox.com/pics/Iodine/PTL.jpg ... ... Grizz   [End]

• Making the Most of Barefooters' Library   RR Educational by plzchuckle  23d   133  Barefooters' Libris

... PlzChuckle began studying health here at CureZone in early 2006. WOW at the holistic dilemmas out there to be found!! ... ... ... As I read, things resonated within me as truthes. Those things quickly became PlzChuckles Holistic Lifestyle. I had brain-fog so bad from the pain in my liver that I could barely remember what I’d read 5 minutes later. People, I made notes in note pad, I saved email in folders, I saved urls in My Favorites in catagorized folders. It started out being for ME; I didn’t want to die!! ... ... ... A few months into my lifestyle, I began holistic chatting. I found that ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Nite time base jump from World Trade Center   RR by #89471  23d   105  Ask Trapper

• resistant starch from mike1953   RR Educational by trapper/kcmo  24d   181  Ask Trapper

this is a good place for this info. i sure miss mike. ... ... http://freetheanimal.com/2013/04/resistant-assimilation-resistance.html ... ... ”Did you look into resistant starch? This is huge IMO. Diabetes control, immune strength, weight loss, better sleep......pretty much the run of the mill complaints seen over and over again on curezone can be addressed for pennies a day without side effect. ... I’ve experienced better sleep and feel generally more alert and energized, my fasting blood sugar averages 85 and I shit HUGE! I joined the American Gut Project a while back and will be sending my s ...   [retrieve this message]

• The best answer to Hashimotos.. . .   RR Educational by grizz  27d   485  Iodine VWT

... Here is the very best article I have seen so far that explains the confusing paradox of conflicting facts about Hashimotos. I've added my comments as required. ... ... Dr. Haskell does a nice job explaining the paradox of iodine being both the problem & the cure for Hashi. The paraodox of starting with a low dose of iodine vs starting with a high dose. If anyone has found a better article, please let me know. ... ... ... Three Phases of Treating Hashimoto’s ... ... Phase 1 ... (This is the phase where thyroid antibodies are out of control damaging the thyroid - grizz) ... The primary goa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Lego Antikythera Mechanism   RR by Newport  28d   218  Ask Trapper

The key here is that all knowledge of this device was lost...   [End]

• Re: O/T: Methylation expert needed?   RR Educational by Violien  29d   204  Iodine VWT

Here’s good info on ATP production ... http://curezone.org/aa/?870941 ... He explaines in detail how energy is produced in our bodies and what is needed. ... ... Dr Wright recommends folate over folic acid: ... http://www.tahomaclinicblog.com/folic-acid/ ... ... But folic acid is not the same as folate! ... ... Folic acid is a single type of molecule, crystallized in 1943 by a scientist working for the patent medicine company Lederle Laboratories, then a subsidiary of American Cyanamid Corporation. Folic acid is the fully oxidized form of naturally occurring folates, which are found in leafy and green vegetables ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Testicular Cancer   RR Success by b3nault  29d   377  Iodine VWT

My testicles were covered in cysts and gave me the worst pain I’ve ever experienced about once a month...and were always sensitive to the touch. Started Lugols and they haven’t hurt since. I can touch and handle them without issue now. ... ... Mega doses of iodine internally, paint the scrotum daily and leave those poor buggers alone.   [End]

• Re: My 8 month battle; Help needed!   RR Educational by purplepixie  31d   631  Acne Cure  Cross-post

Perhaps the fasting was the trigger for the acne and not the sunscreen - as fasting will release toxins and if they cannot be eliminated fast enough through the liver and bowels the skin will show conditions as it’s the largest elimination organ of the body. ... ... The sunscreen then probably prevented toxins from ’venting’ from your skin, essentially trapping toxins under the surface to then develop into the really large spots you describe. ... (I’ve had those in the past - they don’t develop a head sometimes and remain a large, painful red lump for weeks). ... ... Then taking the antibiotics for acn ...   [retrieve this message]

• Sorry to tell you this   RR Educational by White Shark  31d   777  Acne Cure  Cross-post

I am sorry you wasted your time and your money on doctors, prescriptions, bulls**t supplements and creams and who knows what else .... ... ... Instead of trying to figure out what was in the sunscreen you used, try to go through all of the foods and drinks you consumed the day before you got your first acne, and the same day you got acne. ... ... Any canned, packaged, tubes, boxes foods? Wine? Drinks? ... Preservatives? ... ... Acne come from inside. If it was just your sunscreen, acne would be gone once you stop using it. ... ... 99% of people suffering from acne, have problem with liver, diet and digestion. ...   [retrieve this message]

• From peeling to healing   RR Educational by crustylip  33d   453  Peeling Lips

Hey guys, ... Okay I have been visiting this forum for about 5 months now. I’ve had ec for about 7 months now. It is absolutely horrible and has not necessarily ruined, but made life harder to live. Okay its ruined my life lol. Dropped out of school, stayed in the house didnt want to go anywhere where people could see me and if I did go out it was at night so the darkness would protect me. I am african american so the ec would stick out more. My lips were WHITE or red all the time. It would start off white after the lips piled on dead skin and then I would peel them and the top would remain w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Picture of my new parasite   RR Educational by shroom  33d   215  Parasites Protozoa

Thought I would share with the group a micro-image of the parasite I picked-up sometime over the last few months. ... ... Q: Why do parasites tend to accumulate other ”like” parasites? ... ... A: Because parasites commonly reside in some animal as a primary home. If it is transferred to other animal or human, it must either adapt or pass on through other life forms in an attempt to find it’s reservoir host (home host animal). It does this by mutating to find a balance with temporary host. This involves interference with biochemical pathways of the host, and immunopathology (immune reactions)which ca ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: thyroid hormones lower with iodine   RR by trapper/kcmo  34d   433  Iodine VWT

... http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/salud_potassium.htm ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... by Joe Vialls ... ... 30 January 2004 ... ... From Vialls Website ... ... recovered through WayBackMachine Website ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Deliberately restricting your potassium intake makes you very ill, and ... thus vulnerable to hundreds of highly profitable medical "cures" ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... The title immediately suggests to the reader that a giant pharmaceutical atrocity has been inflicted on th ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• A hefty prescription, not for all   RR by Vulcanel  37d   290  V and G

... Take this : http://www.viewzone2.com/big5.html ... ... and combine it with this: ... ... http://www.whale.to/cancer/hamer.pdf ... ... and also with your knowledge of the filter-passing form of Bx discovered by RR Rife, ... ... ... and then we can.... ... ... ...   [End]

• Gastroparesis : Delayed Gastric Emptying   RR Educational by Trudie33  38d   456  Body Odor  Cross-post

I will try to keep it brief. A couple years ago I started noticing a smell. I couldn’t pinpoint exactly where it was coming from but it was extremely embarrassing. Some people could smell it, others couldn’t. That’s when I knew it wasn’t all in my head. I have had stomach issues all my life and I assumed that you could do whatever lotions, creams and mixtures on the outside but the odor had to be coming from inside. I went to my doc . She couldn’t smell anything but believed me. I was sent for a breath test. I had an empty stomach and they had me drink a sugary drink. I had to breath in a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Degenerative Disc Disease lTumbar spine   RR Educational by Newport  39d   228  Ask Trapper

IMO Grade 2 Amber Maple Syrup beats the Biblical Milk and Honey. ... ... btw that must be Raw Milk because I need to strain mine to get that consistency. ... 8-12 hour strain alters the texture dramatically at 12-24 hour strain you can use it like cream cheese to thicken just about anything. ... 8 hours for Maple Syrup and Yogurt is best. ... ... ..also I only use one pack of starter, just adjust the time a bit, 22-23 is where that works best for me. ... ... If you do strain, the acid whey you get is great for baking sourdough and instead of butter milk for biscuits or whatnot.. ... ... I am uploading the Wiki fil ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Question for the Experts   RR by Newport  39d   284  Iodine VWT

If the above is correct and my gut tells it misses the action of Mercury, another super oxidizer, then MSM will help the body with peroxide. It is well known that without sufficient sulfur the body has a hard time destroying the peroxide after its done its job. Same reason many get arthritic benefits from MSM.. Too bad switching to petro based fertilizers broke the planets sulfur cycle.. ... ... But Mercury is a much bigger issue in Hashi, and removing Hg brings up all kinds of other issues already covered in posts on why one needs to treat Lyme and Hg at the same time. ... ... If I was this person ...   [retrieve this message]

• how the shadow powers neuter the message of truth   RR by johng  40d   213  Ask Trapper

... a decent reminder of how vanilla flavored alt-news is increasingly used to water down the growing truth movement: ... ... ... ”In order to neuter the raging cobra of the alternative media, the globalists seem to be launching several new platforms of their newest mongoose, what I will call the “purple pill media.” This most recent ploy aims to make the outrageous behaviors of the ruling class (like possibly staging 9/11, the moon landings, the Kennedy assassinations, multiple false flag operations, etc.) food for polite discussions rather than the shameful affronts to humanity and ci ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: here is something to think about   RR Success by trapper/kcmo  45d   565  Iodine VWT

btw, my dad is nearing 80 and has more energy and feels better than he did at 40. he has the GENETIC disease hemochromatosis. basically too much iron. they slough off blood to get rid of the accumulated iron. he is also a rare blood type and has been called out in the wee hours to give blood for transfusion. that was before the diagnosis. after that the same iron rich blood they were saving lives with is now biological waste. no wonder i have no respect for this system. ... ... bottom line, they draw heavily at first to jump start the bone marrow to over-produce red blood cells and the e ...   [retrieve this message]

• The Candida Cure   RR Educational by Dr.Jeff  48d   409  Ask Candida Exp.

”Take this drug. Swallow this pill. Drink this liquid. Read this book. Eat kale for 28 days. Stop eating sugar. Use turpentine, flea medication, hydrogen peroxide, enzymes, colloidal silver, swallow poo and you’ll be fine. It’s easy! Whatever you do, don’t trust doctors. You don’t need to know the science. I’ve done all the research for you. I was like you once and now I’m here to help you out! Unfortunately, this is all too familiar sounding and present on so many websites that promote “cures” for candida.” ... ... The Candida Cure ... http://candidaplan.com/blog/1174/the-candida-cure/   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Iodine treatment for   RR Educational by trapper/kcmo  49d   362  Iodine VWT

... ... ... ... ...  Iodine Update:  Deficiencies & Dosages  ... By   ... ... Posted March 22, 2011. Updated July 03, 2011  Work in progress; Disclaimer The information presented here is for informative and educational purposes only and is not intended as curative or prescriptive advice. ... ... ... ALERT:  This e-book uses html programming.  If you want to access the references then you should be connected to the internet.  Otherwise, you can use this e-book without being connected to the ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Incredible Experience with Lugols - Iodine Drought   RR by archus  49d   420  Iodine VWT

... Hi All, ... ... ... ... I had reported here how awesome it was that in three days my angina went away after taking Lugol's. ... ... ... ... I was battling another condition which has never happened to me before, which is extreme scratchy and dry skin. This was telling me, for 13 months of without Iodine that I have Iodine drought and my body is crying for it. I was asked by my doctor (MD,ND) to stop Iodine. I was using Castor Oil daily for whole body in the morning and Magnesium lotion at night nothing helped, temporarily made the skin feel ok. ... ... ... ... So now that I started to take Iodine again, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Vitamin A and Vitamin D3   RR by Ginagirl  49d   286  Iodine VWT

Vitamin A and beta carotene are two different things. With an optimal convertion one can get a proper vitamin A from veggies or supplements. But this is a problem today. ... I recommend reading up Weston Price about it; ... ... ”Carotenes are converted by the action of bile salts, and very little bile reaches the intestine when a meal is low in fat. The epicure who puts butter on his vegetables and adds cream to his vegetable soup is wiser than he knows. Butterfat stimulates the secretion of bile needed to convert carotenes from vegetables into vitamin A, and at the same time supplies very easily ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Vitamin A and Vitamin D3   RR by Ferventer  50d   358  Iodine VWT

Nutritional supplementation is a mind field with many differing schools of thought. Thats why its important do do plenty of your own research so you can make your own informed decisions. ... ... Both A and D have been touted as the next best thing to sliced bread and also vilanized, Just like both iodine and selenium have as well as a whole host of other nutrients. ... ... Personally I think how much D you need depends on how much sun you get. I live in a colder climate so dont get a lot of sun in the winter and I am a fairly large guy so I take 5000IU. ... ... I also feel there is a lot of evidence to s ...   [retrieve this message]

• ive thought about this now and i have some advice for pet owners thinkin...   RR by John McCain 2008  50d   175  Animals & Pets

As you read in the post before, just a few hours have passed since my sweet little one was put down. My mind is a little clearer, still sad, but I’ve been thinking about some of the posts here wanting to go after that miracle cure and this miracle potion to prolong a dog’s life. I think I’ve come to a healthy conclusion... ... ... I prolonged my dog’s life another 6 weeks with fluids, medications, intense attention...all the while at that time of diagnosis I WASN’T READY TO LET HER GO, she was ready then. It was as a shock to me. I heard things I’d never imagined. My wife sensed it and eve ...   [retrieve this message]

• Chitin synthesis inhibitor - Lufenuron   RR Educational by Dr.Jeff  51d   299  Ask Candida Exp.

Yesterday, I received this email from someone who was taking the chitin synthesis inhibitor, Lufenuron. They are referring to the product sold by candidacleanser.com ... ... Shortly after completing a Clare Davidson’s candida cleanse 45-day treatment, I developed a strange symptom - my saliva started to thicken and bubble. It’s now quite viscous, rubbery I’d say. Could this be coincidence or actually a side effect of the treatment? Can anything be done to alleviate this? ... ... My reply was: ... ... That makes sense as chitin synthesis inhibitors are serene protease inhibitors which will block the actio ...   [retrieve this message]

• 2 weeks just enough time to smell worse   RR Educational by White Shark  51d   212  Body Odor

”Half arse” attempts are not going to take you anyway. ... ... Two weeks is just enough time to actually smell worse. ... ... Any drastic change in diet may case worse symptoms for some time, sometimes even for up to 2-3 months. ... ... ... The diet you choose shoud not be so restrictive that you are unable to to follow it for longer then 2 weeks. ... ... It has to be your own diet, something you know you will be able to follow. ... ... ... For example: ... If you go on juicing diet during winter or during cold months, it will not work, it works only during warmer months or in warm climate. ... ... ... Jumping on vegan di ...   [retrieve this message]

• vitamin c against polio..............   RR by Corey  52d   265  Ask Trapper

... I doubt the medical community will use a proven treatment.............. ... ... ... http://www.doctoryourself.com/klennerbio.html ... ... ... VITAMIN C AGAINST POLIO ... ... Claus W. Jungeblut (1) had the initial idea; William J. McCormick (2) was an early proponent of frequent gram-sized doses. But it was Frederick Robert Klenner who first gave polio patients tens of thousands of milligrams of vitamin C per day. He had been doing so since before D-Day. ... ... ... ... “From 1943 through 1947,” writes Robert Landwehr (3), “Dr. Klenner reported successful treatment of 41 more cases of viral pneumonia using massi ...   [retrieve this message]

• MH and Doc Sutter: Liver Flush Debate   RR by plzchuckle  52d   372  Barefooters' Libris

... Last Saturday,May 31, 2008, a thread in MHs forum brought Doc Sutter running to defend his version of the coke liver flush. These 2 guys know each other and are friends. I thought their ideas on flushing and their knowledge of liver function might help some of us: ... ... (MH has copy/pasted Doc’s answer into a post, and talked to him in all caps) ... ... GREETINGS, ... GLAD TO SEE YOUR STOPPING IN ONCE IN AWHILE TO SEE HOW BORING IT CAN GET OVER HERE!!! ... ... Ahhhh Barefoot, you don’’t understand how sick I was, how desparate I was. I did my first flush in Jan 94. I got it from Richard Schulze ...   [retrieve this message]

• Antibiotics and lack of breastfeeding are 2 main causes   RR Educational by White Shark  52d   207  Body Odor

Antibiotics and lack of breastfeeding are 2 main causes of body odor. ... ... ... Why would you want to suppress fire with oil? ... ... Using antibiotics against body odor is like trying to use oil to suppress fire. ... ... It doesn’t work, It makes it worse. ... ... Read educational messages posted in this forum: ... http://curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=1065 ... ... White Shark   [End]

• litium - Graves   RR by Ginagirl  52d   146  Iodine VWT

Worth to know for those that get ”hyper” symptoms while on iodine; ... ... ”Hyperthyroidism can be persistent and difficult to treat. It comes on either very suddenly or very gradually-so gradually, you might not even notice that something is really wrong until the symptoms become severe. Graves’ disease is one of the common names for hyperthyroidism. In this condition, the immune system disrupts the functioning of the thyroid gland, causing it to become enlarged and to secrete too much hormone. ... ... Mainstream treatments completely shut down the production of thyroid hormone using dangerous pate ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded just so everyone knows   RR Educational by trapper/kcmo  54d   516  Ask Trapper

one of the policies i have had on this forum has been open and above board. ... ... well, warning! its not that way now. i dont even know why my name is at the top. i cant imagine the webmaster wasting his time reading my forum so he must have assigned someone to moderate here. ... ... so there you go. on ask trapper - what you see is not what you get. and to whoever is doing it - i disapprove. ... ... why on earth would you come and clean up my forum to your liking? what do you have against potassium? that post was in my favorites and linked all over curezone but pity the fool who clicks on it ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Urgent advice needed constipation after fasting   RR Educational by White Shark  54d   297  Bowel Cleanse  Cross-post

Few things to consider: ... ... Much more oil in diet. All kinds of oil. ... Flax seed oil does not cause constipation, rather opposite. ... Cottage cheese causes constipation. Eliminate it, or mix it with a lot of oil. ... Much more water daily. ... ... Enema daily on the long run is known to cause chronic constipation. ... ... Walking stairs (up and down) are know to prevent constipation and help elimination. ... ... Squatting toilet helps elimination and prevents constipation. ... ... FMT therapy prevents and cures constipation. ... ... Plums daily in diet prevent and cure constipation. ... ... Figgs prevent and cure constipat ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cold to the Bone   RR Educational by Violien  56d   407  Iodine VWT

You are between a rock and a hard place. I am there too, because I’m detoxing fibrocystic breasts. It is the bromide from the detox that is blocking your thyroid, hence the cold spells. Iodine flushes the bromide out of the thyroid. That’s why you feel better when you take more iodine. It is the bromide that is fogging your brain, also from the detox. ... ... Salt is your solution. Dissolve your salt in water and sip it throughout the day. This way you don’t get the diarrhea, but are still providing your body with plenty of salt to remove the bromide. Make sure you drink enough water with it. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Detox Guru Robert Morse Talks about Our particular Body Odour Illness   RR Educational by hadenuff29  58d   434  Body Odor

Please watch this video, I think It will be very interesting info for our community. ... ... Cheers ... Jordan ... ... http://www.mytummytantrum.com/2014/02/19/robert-morse-talks-about-our-body-od... ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Iodine History: Iodized Cigarettes   RR by wombat  60d   515  Iodine VWT

...   ... ... ... iodinehistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/iodized-cigarettes.html ... ... ... ... Sunday, February 16, 2014 ... ... ... ... ... Iodized Cigarettes. ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Camel cigarette ad, 1935 McCall’s magazine ... ... ... ... ... ... Yep. Iodized Cigarettes and Cigars. Experimentation with inhalation of vapors of iodine was very common in the 1800s. Various means of inhalation are documented, by means of special apparatuses developed especially for that purpose, placing iodine crystals on a heated plate,  pastille ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Iodine and type 1 diabetes ?   RR by Illys  62d   247  Iodine VWT

Uhm.. where to begin? ... This article discusses the issues of how mercuy interferes with insulin activity: ... http://www.flcv.com/diabetes.html (Diabetes: Causes, Natural Control, & the Mercury/Vaccine Factor B. Windham(Ed) 2011 ) ... ... Alongside flouride, mercury (Hg) is one of the most anti-iodine elements out there. I have no information as of yet as to how lead effects iodine status in the body. Hg toxicity pushes (this may not be a complete list) magnesium, zinc, copper, selenium, iodine, manganese and cobalt (B12) levels very low. ... ... I can say for sure that lugol’s in high concentrations ...   [retrieve this message]

• offon topic. Connection between gluten intolerance and Sjogrens syndrome   RR Educational by wombat  64d   381  Iodine VWT

On topic because many peeps w/hashi’s also have celiac disease/gluten intolerance. ... ... Off topic cuz there’s nothing in here on iodine. ... ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Iodine History- Large Doses   RR by wombat  64d   449  Iodine VWT

...  After reviewing recent posts on the forum it seems timely to repost this.  ... ... ...   ... ... ... http://iodinehistory.blogspot.com/2012/01/iodism-debunked-1922.html ... ... ... ... Saturday, January 21, 2012 ... ... ... ... ... "iodism" debunked, 1922 ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... source: "Life Shortening Habits and Rejuvenation", by Arnold Lorand, 1922 ... ... ... ... "...When iodides are given in certain quantities the symptoms of intolerance may present themselves, constituting a condition we term iodism. ... ... These symptoms are due very probably to an exaggeration of thyroid acti ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cannabis Oil On Lyme Disease and Lyme Co-infections   RR Educational by InCharge  64d   459  Ask Trapper

... Dr. Diane claims to have a way to make it with Olive oil, and water instead of solvents, that will put you in "LaLa" land if you take to much of it. ... ... ... She also uses it for pain topically, as well as a moisturizer. ... ... ... She sounds like she knows what she is talking about, and acts like she might be from the good old days in the 60’s ... ... ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Interesting...   RR by #89471  64d   432  Ask Trapper

...   ... ... http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Medical-Marijuana-Oil ... ... ... ... ... ... Edit Article ... ... ... How to Make a Medical Marijuana Oil ... ... Getting Clear on the Terminology Making Medical Marijuana Oil ... ... Edited by ElCaminoWellnessCenter, Teresa, ~JustinaRenea~, BR and 14 others ... ... ... The benefits of medical marijuana oil are being debated by some and embraced by others. Whether you’re a curious skeptic or a true believer, you can follow the steps below to make our own medical marijuana oil. ... ... Ad ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Method 1 of 2: Getting Clear on the Terminology ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 1 ... ... Un ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Felt the fear and did it anyway   RR Success by Professor Terguson  65d   328  Iodine VWT

Ive been lurking here for a couple weeks.. and I had minor detox symptoms at lower doses.. some slight fever, headache and heart palpitations.. but I started taking 50mgs a day last monday-friday and this monday (yesterday) I started taking 100mg... no problems at all. If anything, I noticed I appear even more relaxed and sometimes even sleepy   [End]

• Listen to your own body!   RR Educational by White Shark  67d   538  Candida  Cross-post

Why don’t you simply start listening to your own body while it is talking to you? ... ... Instead of trying hard to attach one label or another label to your own problem, just forget labels and listen to ”the 3 wise men”, your own body has wisdom, and it is actually talking to you. All you need is to listen. ... ... ... Start a diet blog, and record everything you eat, and record how you feel after. Few min after, few hours after, one day after, few days after. ... ... ... Slowly, by eliminating all those feel-bad-foods, you will find your own black list and your own white list. ... Those lists will be yo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Im Having a swollen gallbladder because of obstructing neck lithias...   RR Educational by Telman  70d   599  Liver Flush  Cross-post

Be very carefully because the fluid in the gallbladder is potentially infected and may cause vomiting or gastroenteritis. ... ... If you decide to flush then you must bear in mind that most of the protocols are a therapy and not necessarily a gallstone removal potion. Even so the protocols are very powerful. ... ... I would suggest using a sludge removal protocol which will be challenging for a first flush. You should tell someone exactly what you are going to do and have them close by just in case you need some help. ... ... The protocol ... ... The Epsom Salts solution needs to accurate and properly dissolv ...   [retrieve this message]

• Lifes journey   RR by User V  72d   298  The V and G

It is as a spiral staircase, life runs one around in circles as they ascend, or descend. ... ... One always has an option to jump over the rail. ... ... There is an option of taking the straight ladder that is also abutted against it, but doing so, one forgoes opportunity of learning what is at each of the steps on the spiral. ... ... The best for me has been taking each step slowly, examining its intricate artwork before moving a level. Fulfillment I achieve by sharing observations with those I meet on the steps of the spiral, the higher one goes the less populated are the steps but the quality of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Progress update   RR Educational by saywhatagain  73d   306  Adrenal Fatigue

Finally, after 2 years of ups and downs (mostly downs), I am starting to make progress and my symptoms of adrenal fatigue are decreasing. One year ago today, I was basically bed-bound, had zero energy, couldn’t go for walks. I would do like 5 minutes of yoga stretching and then be exhausted for days. The worst symptoms for me were not just the fatigue but the intense psychological suffering, had no emotions for anyone or anything, just basically felt like I was in hell. I have had ups and downs in the past year and slowly gained some energy back to the point that I could start working. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Hair, eyebrows, eyelashes 4 months on iodine   RR Success by Jack1977  74d   712  Iodine VWT

Hi guys, ... ... So far things are pretty status quo for the past few months. I eventually went down to 60 mgs, started to get colder and saw less results. I’ve since bumped up my dose to roughly 120 mgs daily, had a few detox effects, and returned to normal body temp-37 celsius. Anyhow I’ve been taking my iodine for 4 months. ... ... The one thing I’m starting to notice is as of a couple months back my hair was shedding much less. And while I’d love to have my teenage hair back, I still have 90% of my hair. I see a lot of hairs growing on my mildly receeded temples. Now I’m not sure if this ne ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What if a week of iodine makes you bedridden   RR by Ginagirl  74d   470  Iodine Debate

The japanese consume 12-13 mg daily, and are not bedridden. ... I suggest there are other reasons for this happening. Even my cat had 2-4 mg a few times:) ... ... Option of course if it really was the iodine; stay away from it, never take it again. Antidote with fluoride... ... ... Or, educate (yourself)about iodine, pass it on to your friend/s so they can learn why it happened. And how they can influence their health positively by taking it. ... ... This forum is a good start. http://curezone.org/faq/c.asp?a=13,281,2962   [End]

• ex-tsa-agent   RR by TWLIGHTOF MORTALS  75d   376  Ask Trapper

Jason Edward Harrington, ex-TSA Agent, Publishes Viral Piece ... ‘Dear America, I Saw You Naked’ ... ... http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/481606-jason-edward-harrington-ex-tsa-agent-publishes-viral-piece-dear-america-i-saw-you-naked/ ... ... http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/01/tsa-screener-confession-102912.html ... ... http://takingsenseaway.wordpress.com/the-insiders-tsa-dictionary/ ... ... http://rt.com/usa/tsa-aware-body-scanners-useless-499/ ... ...   [End]

• Re: How long will it take before I get the full benefits   RR Success by grizz  75d   345  Iodine Supplementati

It took 6 months for my Prostate problems to improve substantially, and 1 year for my prostate to get back to normal. ... ... Grizz   [End]

• Re: I can see again   RR by Ginagirl  75d   621  The V and G Forum

I decided to put a faith in V, that actually knew all this for a long time, but never force any ”truth” upon us. ... ... So, today I am up to 5-6 grams of potassium chloride; each gram with a big glass of water. ... ... I can only confirm; ”I felt every cell in my body light up, energized, tingling. Warmth. Energy.” ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=2143794 ... ...   [End]

• I can see again   RR Success by Vulcanel  76d   692  The V and G Forum

First time in 13 years, I worked all day yesterday without my reading glasses. Same today. ... ... It was the ”potassium flush” I did, that did it. I always knew, had faith, that my losing vision at age 40 wasn’t due to how the Engineer in the Sky put me together, it was lack of something. I tried everything I could think of, iodine, tons of ascorbic acid, lithium, strongium, zinc, copper, lutein, spinach, vinpocetine, other minerals, etc. Iodine did help, for sure, but potassium did it for me. ... ... Wow, what a gift, to be able to see again, wow ... ... Here’s my theory..... potassiu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Live and learn   RR Educational by Vulcanel  78d   240  Iodine Supplementati

ya have to learn this on your own, most ”MD’s” are ignorant of it, and they’ll mess you up with their ”quick judgements” , lack of knowledge Hosea 4:6 ... They use fear, knowingly or otherwise ... ...   [End]

• Re: how do they work   RR Educational by Soly047  81d   381  Parasites: Drugs

Albendazole - Slow reduction in the ATP/general attack on the parasite metabolism which leads to energy depletion which leads slowly to death. ... ... Fenbendazole - Similar action to mebendazole (glucose/metabolic reduction). ... ... Nitazoxanide - General attack on the worm metabolism targeting specific enzymes. ... ... Ivermectin - General attack directed at the small larvae (paralyze and death) and attack on the reproductive cycle of parasites. It won’t do much against the adult worms apart from some reduction in breeding. It is somewhat poor paralyze agent compared to levamisole, pyrantel pamoate etc.   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Did it wrong - hair loss   RR by Violien  82d   502  Iodine Supplementati

I don’t think taking iodine makes you leach more mercury from your fillings. What iodine does is release the mercury from your tissues. You need some kind of ”catcher”. The best catcher is glutathione. The body makes this. Glutathione will release the mercury into the liver, which dumps it into the gallbladder, which dumps it into the colon. ... ... There is a problem with this last step when you have mercury in your body: mercury prevents magnesium from doing it’s work. This makes the little tube that runs from the gallbladder to colon cramp. In turn this prevents the gallbladder from emtpying ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Karl Lentz   RR by pawel110  82d   385  Ask Trapper

Karl Lentz on common law ... enjoyable and revealing ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Body composition   RR Educational by User V  83d   432  Iodine Supplementati

Look how many orders of magnitude more that bromine is present in body composition than is iodine, as reported here: ... ...   [End]

• Re Your EC is most likely antibiotics induced   RR Educational by Samwise  84d   201  Peeling Lips  Cross-post

I got EC after I completed a course of antibiotic treatment for strep throat. I think anxiety had something to do with it as well and possibly in turn hormonal imbalance. ... ... Other than that cold be an allergy, deficiency, trauma induced, or digestive issues. ... ... I would look at lees, MontrealHomegrown, and Warriorqueens posts all who overcame this by changing their diet. This isn’t necessarily your cause but would probably help either way. Also, try to remember if you made any changes in your lifestyle before this happened. Change of toothpaste, shampoo, certain foods, medications etc.. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Iodine History: Iodine and Methuselah   RR by wombat  87d   420  Iodine Supplementati

...   iodinehistory.blogspot.com/2014/01/iodine-and-methuselah.html ... ... ... ... Monday, January 20, 2014 ... ... ... ... ... Iodine and Methuselah ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... Nice little paragraph, pure conjecture of course, written by A. Judson Quimby, who attributed his good health, despite his career in rontgenology(the use of X-rays), to the use of iodine. More from him  here ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Methuselah, image source, wiki commons ... ... ... ... ... ... Could we be daring enough to give an additional reason other than the numerous o ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Why did   RR by Violien  87d   364  Iodine Supplementati

I started iodine as a last resort. My doc kept telling me I was perfectly OK, but I couldn’t walk a mile, or think, or read a book, or have a normal conversation with anyone. I was so emotional. Everything hurt. I had no energy. At some point I decided not to listen to them anymore, but find out for myself. ... ... I went to someone that measures things in the body. I don’t know what that profession is named like in english. She found out that I had mercury toxicity. ... ... So I started from there, from the mercury toxicity, and found out that iodine is a good detoxer. Soon after that I found thi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: menses early and terrible cramps   RR by Violien  87d   316  Iodine Supplementati

”it’s as if the iodine has unleashed a whole pile of stuff”: yes, it does that. But then, that’s why we take it. But preferably without any pain of course. ... ... I recognise your troubles with your menses. In my case it turns out to be a lack of magnesium as well as vitamin A (the real stuff: retinol). In order to fix this I take: magnesium with p5p (to better absorb and use magnesium) as much as my body will take without getting diarrhea, Vit A 3 x 25.000 IU, Vit D 3 x 10.000 IU, vit E 400 IU, vit K2 (!!) 2 x vitK2 MK7 100 mcg + 3 x vitK2 MK4 15 mg, zinc 50 mg. It stopped the cramps and heav ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Testosterone For Men - Dr. Dach Video   RR by Ginagirl  89d   537  Iodine Supplementati

Great info. Did not see the videos, as I was through the theme a few years ago. But the texts following it is good. ... ... We always need to see the big picture, same as the thyroid tests, it may be a chance that the testosterone test may show a high or low, not necessarily mirroring the actual condition. ... ... I have treated a couple of men with ED. With iodine, borax etc. What they had in common was the use of Statins, wide spread / used medication all over the world, to reduce cholesterol. ... and the cholesterol is what make the testosterone hormones. ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: I'm about to start treating candida. Should I be in ketosis? Is Keto...   RR Educational by Dr.Jeff  3mo   385  Ask The Candida Expe

... These two studies show that high levels of two ketones - acetoacetate and B-hydroxybutyrate, inhibit the effectiveness of neutrophils against candida. Neutrophils are the white blood cells that have been shown to be the most effective against candida. It’s better to follow the Candida Plan, which can allow for some carbs. Decreasing calorie intake can also affect detoxification. It takes a lot of energy to detoxify the body. A balanced approach will work best. ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3084140 ...   [End]

• Video Embedded Carlos Santana Reunites with Homeless Ex Bandmate in Oakland   RR by sean.r  3mo   485  Ask Trapper

• New study shows fetal BPA exposure increases risk of prostate cancer   RR Educational by InCharge  3mo   501  News

... (NaturalNews) A study conducted at the University of Illinois at Chicago (released January 7th in the journal Endocrinology ) has found that fetal exposure to bisphenol A (BPA) greatly increases the risk of developing prostate cancer in humans. ... ... Gail Prins, a professor of physiology and lead author of the paper, conducted the study by inserting human prostate stem cells into mice and exposing those mice to the amount of BPA the average pregnant American woman is exposed to. The mature tissue was then exposed to estrogen amounts as seen in aging men. Over time, one-third of the mice ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Chemtrail Death Dumps   RR by Megabite  3mo   593  Ask Trapper

• Cipro antibiotics may tie into Gulf War illness   RR Educational by Dr.Jeff  3mo   239  Ask The Candida Expe

Scientists have spent years trying to determine what may have caused 250,000 Gulf War veterans to develop multiple and often debilitating symptoms after the war. ... ... Because symptoms are varied and troops were exposed to a variety of environmental hazards, from oil well fires, pesticides, vaccinations, medications and possibly nerve agents, researchers say it will be difficult to pinpoint a cause. ... ... But Ridenhour thinks the recent FDA warning may explain some of his symptoms. “It clearly says ‘peripheral neuropathy,’ and that’s what I have,” he said. ... ... In 2000, the FDA approved Cipro to p ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Starting dosage, upping speed   RR by trapper/kcmo  3mo   644  Iodine Supplementati

50mg is problematic. almost everyone here had some trouble with it. its not enough. i am very curious about the kinds of complaints the iodine docs have gotten. of course they must be ignored and treatment continue, but no mention of this. hhhmmmmm. ... ... 50mg of lugols is the minimum to combat FBD and PCOS. alas, it is not enough in the halogen rich environment we find ourselves in. ... ... 100mg is the sweet spot.   [End]

• Re: Vitamin C   RR Educational by Ferventer  3mo   556  Iodine Supplementati

Vitamin C in its most basic form is ascorbate, what thats bound to will alter its makeup slightly. For example ascorbic acid is a bit tangy and acidic. Ester C is ascorbate bound to calcium and then there are things like sodium ascorbate which is bound to sodium. ... ... Personally high calcium levels are becoming more commonly accepted as an indicator of cardiovascular health risk and most people already get enough calcium. Combine that with the fact that ideally one should consume as much ascorbate as they can tolerate means that if using ester C you can easily take in much more calcium than ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: FNA came back as Thy3a.   RR by grizz  3mo   312  Iodine Supplementati

The Thyroid Nodule Epidemic by Jeffrey Dach MD ... http://jeffreydach.com/2009/08/16/the-thyroid-n... ... ... Grizz   [End]

• Re:   RR by UserX  3mo   279  Iodine Supplementati

The target was probably 50 mg for the average person. ... ... but need to also cover men who are larger, and fat people. ... ... so they upped it to 65 mg. ... ... this was good way to go, even for people who weigh less than average, since that level of iodine likely to harm nobody ... ... so 65 mg covers everyone as far as the purpose of the procurement goes ... ... ... People who say not to exceed 150 micrograms a day don’t know what they’re talking about, they’re parrots, which includes the vast majority of MD’s   [End]

• Re: Lithium   RR by UserX  3mo   451  Iodine Supplementati

the teeny tiny little lithium positive cation, compare its ionic radius to that of iodide, the big fat anion, the two are antagonists. One a tiny positive, the other a large negative. They are bi-polar, from one extreme to the other in size and charge.   [End]

• Re: Iodine long-term   RR by Ferventer  3mo   406  Iodine Supplementati

... So why am I reading in some places of people who have been supplementing high doses of Iodine for 12 months or more and then suddenly getting swollen thyroids or horrible rashes or Hashimotos when previously they had no such symptoms? ... ...   ... ... ... grizz pretty much nailed it. I noticed this trend myself and chimed in on many of the recent cases where people started having issues and asked specifically about their selenium intake. In pretty much every case I queried, the individual was not taking any additional selenium or only the selenium in their multivitamin. ... There are plenty of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Iodine History: I-Candy: Iodine pastilles. Experiment #1   RR by wombat  3mo   534  Iodine Supplementati

iodinehistory.blogspot.com/2014/01/i-candy-iodine-pastilles-experiment-1.html ... ... ... Sunday, January 5, 2014 ... ... ... ... ... I-Candy: Iodine pastilles. Experiment #1 ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Iodine Cranberry Pates des fruits ... ...   ... ... I was inspired to do some experimentation with iodine cookery upon acquisition of this tin, Crooke’s Iodine and Black Currant Past ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Been taking Lugol's for 3 months, still feel off after each dose   RR by fivetoedsloth  3mo   496  Iodine Supplementati

Grab a tiger by the tail (halogens, mercury etc.) and you had better have a strong grip lest said tiger bite you. ... ... You are taking enough iodine to stir up detox, but not enough to flush it. Same as a weak grip.   [End]

• Re: Friedreich's Ataxia and Water fast?   RR Educational by archus  3mo   453  Fasting: Water Only

Hi Fialia, ... ... First of all my sympathies to you that you have very rare genetic disease. Does your parents have this disease or both have defective gene FXN? ... ... Friedrich’s Ataxia (FA) happens when you inherit two copies of defective FXN gene from both of your parents. Currently a lot of research is going on, but no cure has been found. You may have chosen a path to fixing this problem by fasting. ... ... Basically what this condition does is disrupts the normal production of Frataxin. Frataxin is found in each cell in the Mitochondria. Without Frataxin the cells do not effectively produce ener ...   [retrieve this message]

• Patent and Proprietary Medicines.5328. Ayer's Sarsaparilla   RR by trapper/kcmo  3mo   850  Iodine Supplementati

http://chestofbooks.com/reference/Encyclopedia-Of-Practical-Receipts-And-Processes/Patent-and-Proprietary-Medicines-Part-19.html#.UsYQN6E55ko ... ... ... ... 5328. Ayer’s Sarsaparilla ... ... 5328. Ayer’s Sarsaparilla. Take 3 fluid ounces each of alcohol, fluid extracts of sarsaparilla and of stillingia; 2 fluid ounces each fluid extracts of yellow-dock and of podophyllin; 1 ounce sugar, 90 grains iodide of potassium, and 10 grains iodide of iron. This is from a receipt given by Dr. Ayer himself. ... ... 90 grains is almost 6 grams. 6 grams of KI in an 8oz herbal tincture? damn right it will give you v ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Iodine History: Ayer's Sarsaparilla   RR by wombat  3mo   1,036  Iodine Supplementati

iodinehistory.blogspot.com/2014/01/ayers-sarsaparilla.html ... ... ... Ayer’s Sarsaparilla ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Ayer’s Sarsaparilla Victorian Trade Card ... ... ... ... ... Ayer’s Sarsaparilla was an extremely popular patent medicine sold in the United States in the 1800s. It was an all-around "tonic" medicine, reputed to be good for whatever ails you.  ... ... The widely held opinion now is that formulations such as these were "quack" medicines. I don’t know the exact sales numbers on Aye ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re:   RR by BnG  3mo   894  Iodine Supplementati

. ... ”Thanks for the detailed responses everyone, this is so pleasantly encouraging that we are all on the same page.” ... ... I do have a slightly different view. ... ... ... ... ... ... ”I am going to read through what everyone wrote in depth and ponder it and post some more thoughts at a later date.” ... ... Here are my thoughts......... ... (And I will be blunt...) ... ... You can’t put a substance (whether it is iodine or anything else) on your penis and have a foreskin magically grow back. It would be one in a billion. ... We aren’t talking about healing wounds or scar tissue or kicking the body back into motion to reg ...   [retrieve this message]

• Why Are Greens So Important?   RR Educational by plzchuckle  3mo   214  Barefooters' Library

by Frederick Patenaude ... ... ... I’d like to answer that question for you because as you will learn in the next days and weeks in this mini-course, you’ll learn that one category of food - greens - has the potential ... to: ... ... - Help you overcome cravings and addictions of all kinds ... - Help you reach your ideal weight ... - Help you feel so energetic that you’ll literally jump out of bed in the morning! ... - Help you prevent and heal dental problems ... - Help you prevent and overcome deficiencies of all kinds. ... ... Here’s are a few facts about greens vegetables: ... ... - Greens contain more vitam ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: selenium, iodine, hashimoto   RR by torn2tears  3mo   634  Iodine Supplementati

I strongly recommend people with hashimotos look into this lady’s insights... ... ... She recommends taking the selenium on an empty stomach with Vitamin E Natural Mixed with Tocopherous 400IU, which works in synergy with selenium, to ensure proper absorption. ... ... You can read more at the two links on the bottom. ... ... The blogs are interesting too. ... ... http://www.thyroidpharmacist.com/1/post/2013/06/nutrient-depletions-in-hashimotos-part-i-selenium.html ... ... ... ... http://www.thyroidpharmacist.com/1/post/2013/06/whats-really-going-on-in-hashimotos.html ... ... ... ... t2t ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• selenium, iodine, hashimoto   RR Educational by Ginagirl  3mo   677  Iodine Supplementati

Not what I usually advocate (tests,doctors, low dose iodne supplementation) -but an alternative for those struggling with it. ... Most interesting is the map of selenium coverage in the US, it may show why some of those at the forum never needed that much selenium. ... ... ”We also routinely test all patients for iodine levels and give supplements in patients found to be low. Iodine supplementation in Hashimotos patients is controversial and many patients read on the internet that Iodine should never be given to a Hashimotos patient. ... ... This is incorrect, as iodine is an essential mineral and iod ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Selenium supplementation...pain in the thyroid+weak muscels :(   RR by Violien  4mo   488  Iodine Supplementati

Selenium is used in the thyroid to mop up hydrogen peroxide that is a by product of T3 and T4 production. When the thyroid hurts, taking selenium helps, because it takes away the peroxide. ... ... Also, selenium makes it possible for the body to convert T4 to T3. T3 is the thyroid hormone that is used by the cells. If you were low in selenium and then started taking it, your body would start converting T4 to T3 and by doing so give you more energy, because suddenly more T3 would be available. ... ... If at the same time you are iodine deficient, T4 is not being produced in sufficient quantities. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: CDC Issues H1N1 Advisory   RR 100% Cure by glaxony  4mo   421  Ask Trapper

Got Bad sore throat, nausea, felt horrible. H202 didn’t do much for it. Slight improvement. Put Iodine on my tongue and brushed it in. Slight improvement. Comes back fast. Was definitely flu because oscillococcinum helped, but I ran out. Was getting worried that I might have to spend a few days in bed when the h202 and Iodine wore off so quickly. Took some home made colloidal silver. Bingo. In two hours I was feeling great. This was a mean one. It got in my lungs and was stinging me. Big green snot was coming out from behind my nose. CS kicked it’s butt. I am nearly done with it in a few ...   [retrieve this message]

• MommytoFour's Response to Chrisb1's exercise Questions.   RR Success by mommytofour  4mo   592  Fasting: Water Only

I have been doing water fasting for the past two years. I have had several longer fasts (14 days and a 21 day). When I first started fasting I tried to continue with Crossfit. It didn’t go well. I was very weak, but I triumped through. Then I started reading more about the healing of the muscle mass, and this kind of strenuous exercise is actually depleting certain amino acids and other nutrients. I decided to not do Crossfit while fasting. ... ... On my 21 day water fast I was doing light walking or swimming (3-4x/week). I found this very helpful for me to minimize some of my toxic systems whi ...   [retrieve this message]

• the simple fix is...   RR by trapper/kcmo  4mo   340  Iodine Supplementati

reply as normal but change something in the subject line before hitting send.   [End]

• Re: Multinodular goitre one partially calcified nodule, will iodine work?   RR by msavoy07  4mo   332  Iodine Supplementati

Mine have shrunk. They were found in 06. I was sent to endo who did the uptake scan and I was told there was nothing to be concerned about. He sent me home with nothing. (what about that scan? why? was such a terrible te$t done on me?) ... ... In 2009 - during a check/up, my doctor suggested that I see another endo: just in case. Saw the endo, scheduled my first FNA. The results of COURSE were inconclusive. ... ... SECOND FNA again - inconclusive. Began to see other endos and they all said: SURGERY. (I am wondering, for what? Suspicion?) I said no. ... ... Found this site and great info about i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Not sure If I'm sold on megadosing iodine   RR by grizz  4mo   648  Iodine Supplementati

Dr. Mercola knows nothing about iodine. Here is the rebuttal to Dr. Mercola’s BS: ... ... http://www.gabrielcousens.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=LghQRidoLyU%3d&tabid=364&mid=6700&language=en-US ... ... You must pick your experts carefuly or else you will be fed Pablum from the Drug Companies, who have a LOT to lose if everyone became iodine sufficient, I suggest that you follow Dr. Brownstein instead of someone who knows NOTHING. ... ... Grizz   [End]

• Nanofibers to Attack Candida albicans?   RR Educational by Dr.Jeff  4mo   543  Ask The Candida Expe

I’m all for recycling plastic, but the use of nano fibers against Candida albicans is another great example of use now, worry about consequences later. Researchers from IBM, yes the people who bring use computers, have found that the use of recycled nano fibers can effectively kill Candida albicans. ... ... ”Further research revealed that the nanofibers erased 99.9% of Candida Albicans (C. albicans) - a fungus that is a cause of oral and genital infections in humans, as well as the third most common bloodstream infection in the US. ... ... The fungi was eradicated after 1 hour of incubation and ...   [retrieve this message]

• DO NOT PERFORM HEAVY EXERCISE ON PROLONGED WATER FAST -Re: Chrisb1 msg b...   RR Educational by DesertLili  4mo   555  Fasting: Water Only

I have trouble posting 2nd messages in threads. I needed to complete my input below, so I opened a new thread. ... Prolonged water fast is taxing enough to try and ”complete” it with exercise on top of all that the body is doing to heal. Should not be done, simply! ... even if you feel well when exercising, you are robbing your system from energy and nutrition, that are used for healing, if you give it a break; just move gently and stretch; certain moving is unavoidable if you do not have whom to transfer your chores to. ... My due respect to everyone who says otherwise; they probably do not ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What i still dont get is why are people megadosing on iodine?   RR by b3nault  4mo   444  Iodine Supplementati

Simple really. If I dip below 150mg, the cysts on my testicles cause immense pain. I rather not experience pain like that.   [End]

• Re: What i still dont get is why are people megadosing on iodine?   RR by Ferventer  4mo   576  Iodine Supplementati

whose recommended daily dose? The FDA’s? Before you buy into what the FDA is selling, learn who they work for (ie big pharma) and how they make their decisions. ... ... The normal amount of iodine needed to MAINTAIN iodine sufficiency is estimated approx 6-12mg BUT you have to reach sufficiency first which means taking a lot more than is needed for maintenance. If you just take 6mg a day and your body uses 12mg a day you will NEVER reach sufficiency. You need to take more than your body uses daily to give it what it needs to function and a surpluse to build up stores. Then once sufficiency is r ...   [retrieve this message]

• Oral Use Of Garlic Not Effective for Vaginal candida   RR Educational by Dr.Jeff  4mo   174  Ask The Candida Expe

This study provided data for sample size calculations in future studies on the antifungal effect of garlic, but provided no evidence to inform clinical practice regarding the use of garlic in vaginal candidiasis. Further studies might investigate longer courses or topical formulations. ... ... The effects of oral garlic on vaginal candida colony counts: a randomised placebo controlled double-blind trial. ... Watson CJ, Grando D, Fairley CK, Chondros P, Garland SM, Myers SP, Pirotta M. The effects of oral garlic on vaginal candida colony counts: a randomised placebo controlled double-blind trial. B ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Shingles Outbreak: Is Chicken Pox Vaccine to Blame?   RR Educational by Newport  4mo   364  Ask Trapper

... The same study also found that five years after being vaccinated, children who caught chickenpox were more likely to suffer from moderate to severe infections, and also had a much higher rate of complications. ... ... The same study also found that five years after being vaccinated, children who caught chickenpox were more likely to suffer from moderate to severe infections, and also had a much higher rate of complications. ... ... ... Really, because all a vaccine ever does is stop your immune reaction.. ... ... BTW: and if you wish you can dig up old posts of mine. The ONLY reason anyone gets this is ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hakala Research results   RR by Ferventer  4mo   788  Iodine Supplementati

That would seem to be the case. Abraham actually has some data on how vitamin C helps the performance of iodine retention mechanism. ... ... http://www.optimox.com/pics/Iodine/IOD-11/IOD_11.htm   [End]

• Re: Hakala Research results   RR by Ferventer  4mo   841  Iodine Supplementati

While for the most part I agree with Dr. Brownstein, I think he needs to rethink his vitamin C approach. The linked to paper recommends 2000+ mg vit C in ester C form taken in the evening and claims ascorbic is ok but may cause stomach upset. ... ... Many orthomolecular docs will actually warn against high dose ester C because of its calcium base. As a matter of fact Dr Thomas Levy just came out with a book called Death by Calcium. Excess calcium (as Brownstien actually notes) can be a big problem, not just with magnesium but the whole body. Osteoperosis is more due to vitamin C deficiency than ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Roseanne Breaks the Set on the Vatican, 9/11, House of Saud   RR by Newport  4mo   321  Ask Trapper

I do apologise having just discovered an old link of mine on here for my MSN groups which closed years ago. ... ... FREE Healing NOW can be found at my website ... wholistic-therapy-consultant com ... ... If y ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Multivitamins   RR Educational by Dr.Jeff  4mo   452  Ask The Candida Expe

It’s interesting to read the different write-ups on this type of information. Some are balanced and some are definitely anti-supplements, despite years of good research. ... ... There are some pretty bad supplements around. Almost any commercially available weight loss, libido aid, or sports enhancement product tends to be of low quality. Those also make up the majority of tainted supplements that continually give the supplement industry a black eye. ... Supplements however, aren’t killing millions of people each year like medications are. Supplements don’t have the bank-breaking side effects a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Weightlifting After A Fast   RR Educational by archus  4mo   329  Fasting: Water Only

Please do not fast for 60 days and also please do not lift weight during the fast. You are supposed to rest when fasting. Also after breaking your fast wait for a week to lift weights with good re-feeding.   [End]

• Cancer Cures! Please Stop Using the Word Cure!   RR Educational by patientadvocate  4mo   543  Cancer Cures & Alter  Cross-post

Using the work ”Cure” can seem exploitive. If you have had cancer and currently no evidence of disease that is not yet a cure. ... ... Cancer is notorious for reoccurrence. You have to stay in remission state for protracted time before you can even use that word. ... ... Notice I use words, ”reversal” ”treatment” ”treat” ”regression” and ”remission” ... ... The word cure gets thrown around way too often... ... ... Even the big named guys: Clark, Kelley, Gerson... we don’t get to hear about follow ups on their clients, we only get to hear initial responses and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Just a reminder..   RR Educational by Newport  4mo   757  Iodine Supplementati

From notes, didn’t keep references during my Lyme brain fog stage.. ... ... Remember supplementing with Thiamine does not work for most. Our ability to absorb it is limited and any percolates from the ’Sky Gods’ and all B1 is used up. ... Benfotiamine has been shown much more effective.. ... ... -- ... Increased thiamine intake may be suggested for numerous mental illnesses and problems that affect the nerves. These include alcoholism and its nerve problems, multiple sclerosis, Bell’s palsy (a facial nerve paralysis), and neuritis. Treatment with thiamine, for example, has been helpful in decreasing the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: An MD talks about iodine   RR by trapper/kcmo  4mo   488  Iodine Supplementati

we have enough readers here that if a couple of them were to ask the good doctor about his opinion on halogen imbalance syndrome. i bet he starts using the term. ... ... lets produce a formal definition. ... ... - a medical condition caused by exposure to halogens and halogenated chemicals which deprive the body of the low amount of iodine in our diet. HIS is prevalent in modern post-industrial consumer based economies where the by-products of manufacturing are quickly disbursed throughout the consumer base. symptoms include most of the modern ailments of asthma and allergies, chronic fatigue, di ...   [retrieve this message]

• Iodine one month _ Update   RR by aging tree  4mo   756  Iodine Supplementati

I started taking Lugol’s while suffering a dental abcess discovered after removal of permanent bridge early last month. I have Lyme’s disease for almost 20 years. Managed to keep myself alive with the help of very knowledgeable people here on Curezone for years. After 5 days and much reading from great posters in the archives, I immediately went to 100 mg/day with the necessary nutrients. I had a RED clown mouth that seemed to fade for a while but soon came back. The skin in that area gets very dry and flaky. ... ... Last week, I stopped iodine because I needed to calm the pain. I still can’t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dr. Karen Becker's Interview of Jerry Brunetti Who Cured Himself of Canc...   RR Educational by Dr.Jeff  4mo   580  Ask The Candida Expe

If you read a lot of what I write, you’ll see me compare our own bacterial flora, called the densest ecosystem on the planet by one scientist, to ecosystems in the world. The reason for this is that we still no so little about our own internal ecosystem and that all ecosystems appear to follow and be governed by the same rules and principles - diversity, etc. This recent interview with accompanying text on Dr. Mercola’s site is an excellent story about a farmer, Jerry Brunetti, who discovered this process working from the environmental perspective back into the body to balance his own ecos ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dr. Johanna Budwig Diet: Cottage cheese + flax seed oil   RR Educational by White Shark  4mo   476  Seborrheic Dermatiti

Search CureZone for the information on Dr. Johanna Budwig Diet: Cottage cheese + flax seed oil ... ... If you can not get Cottage cheese without preservatives , try to find natural yogurt and use it instead. ... ... Most natural yogurts are without preservatives. ... ... Flax ssed oil should be cold pressed, stored in freezer. ... ... Flax seed oil can help cure all ”dry” skin problems. ... ... ... White Shark   [End]

• Re: Iodine for an 18mos old?   RR Success by Ginagirl  4mo   388  Iodine Supplementati

Well, this is the iodine supplement forum, so it is our focus. ... ... ... That said, vit C is definitely part of the regimen most of us take, others too, like vit B, magnesium. ... ... My own kids did relatively well, as myself; until the day thing started to turn the wrong way. All in my history here at the forum. I gave them loads of vitamins, a good diet, but one day it wasnt enough. ... Iodine in addition to 4-5 other supplements was needed to correct their / my deficiency.   [End]

• Magnificent I2   RR Educational by Mike1953  4mo   976  Iodine Supplementati

1% elemental iodine , 99% grain alcohol contained inside one of trap’s old magnet bottles then high dose it like double what you would do of the 2% SSKI with magnets in order to get the same elemental dose. ... I personally never experienced throat pain on the above experiment formulation couple years ago as others did, just the kick of the hygroscopic ride. Suggest others try this and report back any adverse effects such as throat pain etc. ... Let’s get Mikey to try it.......he likes it!   [End]

• Vitamin B12 Deficiency From Antacid Medications   RR Educational by Dr.Jeff  4mo   479  Ask The Candida Expe

A recent article in the Journal of The American Medical Association (JAMA) identifies B12 deficiencies as a result of antacid medications. B12 deficiencies are associated with anemia, headaches, confusion, tiredness, constipation, moodiness, memory loss, dementia, Alzheimer’s, anxiety, infertility, cancers, psychosis, Multiple Sclerosis, cardiovascular disease, macular degeneration, brain shrinkage, and other conditions. Antacid medications include Proton Pump Inhibitors (Prilosec, Prevacid, Aciphex, Protonix, and Nexium) or H2 Receptor antagonists (Tagamet, Zantac, Ranitidine). The ...   [retrieve this message]

• Excellent Summary   RR by harry89  4mo   1,329  Iodine Supplementati

187.5 mgs) of Lugol’s Iodine without problems. ... ... How is this possible when so many people in the West get such adverse reactions from just one or two drops of LI? ... ... The answer, again, is a healthier, more nutrient-dense diet. Most people who live in less developed countries still buy their everyday food fresh and unprocessed from wet markets. Similarly, in the pre-World War II diet, there was much less processed food around, more fresh food, and far less agri-poisons, preservatives, GMO, halides(chlorine, bromine, fluorine) and other poisons in the diet than occurs today. These more heal ...   [retrieve this message]

• Livestrong.com confirms soy lecithin may result in unpleasant body odors   RR Educational by tiredofthis  4mo   1,242  Trimethylaminuria (T  Cross-post

Livestrong Foundation. Livestrong.com article on soy lecithin and body odors ... ... ... http://www.livestrong.com/article/335645-side-effects-of-lecithin-supplements/ ... ... ... Unpleasant Body Odor ... ... Another reported side effect of taking higher doses of lecithin supplements is the development of an unpleasant, or fishy, body odor. ... Lecithin is classified as a nutritional supplement and isn’t regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for safety, efficacy or purity, and it’s possible that not all side effects have been discovered.   [End]

• What If You Could See Your Cellular Network?   RR Warning by ZlatinValchev  4mo   204  Ask Trapper

http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/the-code-word/see-cellular-network/   [End]

• Re: Could use some support - starting a fast to heal aftermath of ruptur...   RR Educational by DesertLili  4mo   436  Fasting: Water Only

Cat&Co, with my due respect, ... Self-righteous is when you do not want to see the opponent’s point of view. Self-righteous is when you do not see another answer, just for the fact you want necessarily yours to be the correct one. You may have failed to notice that in this forum post people with aspiration for, experience and knowledge about fasting for cure. I am one of them, having both personal experience, solid theoretical knowledge, respectful manners and also experience in peer-guidance. This is not exactly your FastingForWeightLoss mindset. ... Furthermore peer-reviewed medical journals ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Clearing up the Iodine Confusion   RR Educational by trapper/kcmo  4mo   737  Iodine Supplementati

looks like some decent basic info. check it out: ... ... http://pharmacistben.com/health/clearing-up-the-iodine-confusion/ ... ... Clearing up the Iodine Confusion ... ... Here’s the relevant facts as I see it on Iodine. I’m going to break this down as simply a I can. Keep in mind there is not a ton of peer-reviewed literature and opinion among the expert vary as to how much iodine and what type of iodine we need. With that caveat in mind I will now wade into the fray!For those of you who do not want the juicy details I will summarize the salient points:IodineThe RDA is 150 MICROgrams and you’ll find th ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Probiotic Therapy Alleviates Autism-Like Behaviors in Mice   RR Educational by Dr.Jeff  4mo   422  Ask The Candida Expe

"Traditional research has studied autism as a genetic disorder and a disorder of the brain, but our work shows that gut bacteria may contribute to ASD-like symptoms in ways that were previously unappreciated," says Professor of Biology Sarkis K. Mazmanian. "Gut physiology appears to have effects on what are currently presumed to be brain functions."...the "autistic" offspring of immune-activated pregnant mice also exhibited GI abnormalities. In particular, the GI tracts of autistic-like mice were "leaky," which means that they allow material to pass ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Who Smells a Rat?__I guess curezone isn't the only one Monsanto got to.   RR Educational by InCharge  4mo   246  News

What do you do when your scientific journal publishes a study that Monsanto doesn’t like? And the industry bombards you with complaints? ... ... You hire a new editor. And retract the study. ... ... In September 2012, the journal Food and Chemical Toxicology (FCT) published the findings of the first long-term study of rats fed genetically modified corn. The study’s authors, led by Gilles-Eric Séralini of the University of Caen, France, concluded that the GM corn caused cancerous tumors in the test rats. ... ... The biotech industry wasted no time attacking the study, which was r ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Iodine 8 weeks - Update   RR Success by Jack1977  4mo   850  Iodine Supplementati

Hey everyone, ... ... Time for the 8 week update. ... ... I was experiencing following symptoms: ... - bad sleep ... - fatigue ... - moodiness ... - diffuse hair loss all over my body ... - chronic sinus stuffiness / runny nose ... - would burn in the sun ... - brain fog ... - dark circles under eyes ... - terrible memory ... - Diarrhea ... - stomach cramps ... - stress, major anxiety ... - dysthymia ... ... ++ ... ... Been on about 120-300 mgs of Lugols daily with 1-2 days off on the weekends, with all co-supplements (got lazy with magnesium and salt). taking only about 150mgs daily now. I also added oil of oregano 2 weeks or so ago. Results a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Antacid Medications and Low HCL Levels Facilitate Fungal Overgrowth   RR Educational by Dr.Jeff  4mo   551  Ask The Candida Expe

60% of patients taking antacid medication, Proton Pump Inhibitors (Prilosec, Prevacid, Aciphex, Protonix, and Nexium) had fungal candida overgrowth. Also present, was overgrowth of antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria. Both findings point to the lasting effects of antibiotics in the body, and the risk of antacid medications. Longer use of antacid meds were associated with increased risks. ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23574267 ...   [End]

• Video Embedded Red Ice-Andreas Bachmair - Unvaccinated Children Healthier   RR Educational by johng  4mo   307  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... November 27, 2013 Andreas Bachmair is a German homeopath who lives in Switzerland. Because he saw more and more vaccine damaged patients in his practice he started the website impfschaden.info to inform people about the dangers of vaccinations. The website was translated into English under the name of vaccineinjury.info. He authored the book Vaccine Free - 111 stories of unvaccinated children. Andreas conducted a thorough and comprehensive scientific survey on the state of health of unvaccinated children. More than 17,500 participants from all over the w ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: a debate from over a century ago...   RR Educational by wombat  4mo   1,764  Iodine Supplementati

..and an accusation that we were met with on Curezone in the early days of this forum was that iodine caused disappearing/shrunken testicles and breasts. ... ...   ... ... I’m not arguing with you, Sir. :) Just sayin... ... ...   ... ... iodinehistory.blogspot.com/2012/01/mythbusting-1853-disappearing-testicles.html ... ...   ... ... ... Wednesday, January 11, 2012 ... ... ... ... ... Mythbusting 1853~ disappearing testicles and breasts due to iodine ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... I have found wasting/disappearance of breasts and testicles referred to in old literature although it is always referenced, no firs ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• to the 94 explanations for the "yes's"   RR by trapper/kcmo  5mo   675  Iodine Supplementati

... ... ... ... 1454  ... ... More energy, better eyesight. Most significant was considerable relief from chronic lower back pain.     6 year ago   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 1456  ... ... Cognition, energy, sleep, hormone-balancing     6 year ago   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 1458  ... ... A feeling of energy, happiness, inc ...   [retrieve this message]

• I just turned 60 about 13 hours ago   RR Success by Mike1953  5mo   539  Ask Trapper

... and some food for thought ... ... http://www.popsci.com/blog-network/under-microscope/microbiome-and-future-artisanal-gastronomy?dom=PSC&loc=recent&lnk=8&con=the-microbiome-and-the-future-of-artisanal-gastronomy- ... ... ... ... ... In 2006, a group from Puleva Biotech in Spain revealed that a diet that did not include fermented foods led to a reduced immune function and an increase likelihood of preventable infections. Last year, a group from the David Geffen School of Medicine in Los Angeles demonstrated how incorporation of a fermented milk product could modulate brain activity and relieve emotiona ...   [retrieve this message]

• Fear Factor Redux..   RR by Newport  5mo   254  Ask Trapper

I still remember all the articles on how it will turn Washington radioactive in just 6 days..then 18 days then 30, 60, 90, 120.. ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1925242#i ... ... I am going to front run this since it reads like a Zato movie script. The only thing missing in this fear mongering was a mention of Godzilla. ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1986912#i ... ... ...   [End]

• Image Embedded What an honor! I've hit the big time now . . .   RR Success by Dquixote1217  5mo   467  Ask Trapper

Encyclopedia of American Loons ... ... ... "Isaacs must be counted highly dangerous" ... ... ... #793: Tony Isaacs ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... Tony Isaacs is one of those defenders of complementary and  alternative medicine that always likes to take it one step further in his  appeals to nature. Isaacs contributes his insights for instance, to websites such as  Mike Adams’s  NaturalNews, where accountability, reason and critical thinking are not exactly the guiding principles. ... ... ...   ... ... ... To take an example of Isaac’s hysteric misunderstandings of reality, we ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• I Got "RAKED" Yesterday!   RR by CLEW  5mo   348  Ask Trapper

It’s the opposite of getting ”raked” over the coals. Getting RAKED means you have been on the receiving end of a ~Random Act of Kindness~. ... ... I just had to share this... At the tollbooth the operator informed me with a huge grin, that the car in front of me had payed my toll- just because! ... ... For a measely 75 cents we all got a smile and that was the best thing that happened to me all day! Most of the time kindness costs nothing. ... ... Here’s a website promoting random acts of kindness : ) ... ... http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/kindness-ideas   [End]

• Image Embedded What has really helped me in my Candida battle   RR Educational by frostymug  5mo   3,220  Candida Cure Forum  Cross-post

I have struggled with yeast infection of the gut for years and in the last 3 months I have made remarkable progress that I’d like to share. Perhaps the one thing that had the biggest impact on helping me understand what was really going on inside me and why I was stuck was seeing this picture: ... ... ... ... ... ... The white stuff is yeast clinging to the walls of the intestine. Up to this time I had imagined yeast as tiny cells simply floating inside the gut. I imagined it would be a simple thing to knock them out by starving them by adhering to a diet void of sugars and starches (yeast food) and t ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• The mystery of the stomach acid vs. base O/T   RR Educational by UserX  5mo   416  Iodine Supplementati

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2126530#i ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Iodine History- Iodine and skin eruptions   RR Educational by wombat  5mo   1,013  Iodine Supplementati

Abnormal vasoconstriction has not been studied enough IMO. ... ... iodinehistory.blogspot.com/2013/11/iodine-and-skin-eruptions.html ... ... ... Thursday, November 21, 2013 ... ... ... ... ... Iodine and skin eruptions ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... There is a plethora of info here, my main interest is on iodine supplementation’s effects on the skin. ... ... The premise is that iodism is caused by abnormal vasoconstriction and that iodine "acne", skin eruptions, etc are caused by plasma being forced out of capillary walls. ... ... Iodine and its preparations not only do not, as shown above, cau ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Weight Lifting and Water Fasting   RR Educational by DesertLili  5mo   513  Fasting: Water Only

Angelica-UltralifeSHOP, ... I am trying to understand your point. I feel that you have never tried water fasting or fasting in general and you don’t seek exactly knowledge about that subject. If I am not right in my assessment, then, yes, fasting can cure much faster than juice programs. If a person has urgent or heavier conditions fasting is much more effective and much faster than any nutrition program.   [End]

• Dr Stephanie Buist's journey video   RR Educational by paraboy  5mo   256  Iodine Supplementati

Dr Stephanie Buist posted a video of her thyroid cancer and iodine journey here ... ... http://steppingstonesliving.com/ ... ... or ... ... here ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w58dwx0V0zk ...   [End]

• Iodine as a support for EMF/RF problems   RR by nonia  5mo   209  Iodine Supplementati

In recent months, I began working at a store a few hours a week. At the same time, I began pushing iodine and numerous protocols to back off lyme, cf etc. which I have battled for 20+years. In so many ways, I’ve noticed physically and intuitively that iodine was a key to recovery. However, as ususal with MTHFR and numerous pathway difficulties preventing easy detox, I experienced an accumulation of problems-and I’m too exhausted now to cover them all! Pursuing possiblities and ”chance” encounters, I found a culprit- SMART METERS had been installed in the store and as it turned out, in my h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Query as to a breast-cancer protocol.   RR Educational by Violien  5mo   372  Iodine Supplementati

I’ve no experience with breast cancer, but I do have quite a bit of experience with fibroids. Since these are more then likely related somehow, maybe the following can help. ... ... I noticed the following helps to get rid of my fibroids: ... - Iodine and companions. I am on a high dosage. If I had cancer, I would also go high on the iodine. ... - Get your diet sorted: make sure the bloodsugar doesn’t rise too much, eat enough fat and protein, ... Weston Price is a good start. ... - Make sure you detox well: vitamin C, selenium and NAC (for glutathione production), salt pushes, ... ... - The fat soluble vi ...   [retrieve this message]

• ever consider a salt based treatment for lyme?   RR Success by johng  5mo   326  Ask Trapper

ever consider a salt based treatment for lyme? cheap and effective. I am currently taking the formulation at the bottom of the page, the ’on the go version’. having tried a lot different lyme treatments, I can say that I think this is very effective: ... ... http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=2118222 ...   [End]

• Re:   RR by UserX  5mo   352  Iodine Supplementati

ja, that why I asked for The V forum, for the OT stuff. but, there’s no answer other than for moderators to take these threads on a case-by-case basis and do whatever seems appropriate. some OT stuff is good, some other is very divergent. One option is to move the posting to another forum, but people who write I think will take offense to that, like they made a bad judgement call putting a thread in a ”wrong” forum. When I was moderator I tried to put things in their place - sometimes things that get asked on this forum would get better answers elsewhere. There’s no easy answer ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded easily explained in this handy chart...   RR by johng  5mo   241  Ask Trapper

... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• 26 TIPS for MANAGING STRESS..   RR Educational by 1234567  5mo   303  Stress Management  Cross-post

26 TIPS FOR MANAGING STRESS ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... ... 1. Always take time for Yourself, at least 30 minutes per day. ... ... 2. Be aware of your own stress meter: Know when to step back and cool down. ... ... 3. Concentrate on controlling Your Own situation, without controlling everybody else. ... ... 4. Daily Exercise will Burn Off the Stress chemicals. ... ... 5. Eat lots of Fresh fruit (ideally for breakfast), Veggies (also in its Raw form added to every meal but fruits), healthy carbs (like brown rice, oats and so on) and water, give your body the Best for it to Perfor ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What type of Olive Oil to use for Liver Flush?   RR Educational by Telman  5mo   510  Liver Flush Support

Depends what country you live in. ... ... USA and Canada are countries that have their own code of practice whereas Europe follow the International Olive Council, which defines the grades of Olive oil as follows: ... ... Extra virgin is the highest quality with oleic acid less than 0.8 grams per 100 grams and no more than a trace of peroxide. It must be produced entirely by mechanical means without the use of any solvents, and under temperatures that will not degrade the oil (less than 86°F, 30°C). ... ... Virgin olive oil has oleic acid up to 2 grams per 100 grams and a less rigorous method of productio ...   [retrieve this message]

• Iodine Swishin !!   RR by UserX  5mo   553  Iodine Supplementati

So, lots of examples in medicine where something is given to a patient either buccally or sublingually , since the oral mucosa absorb many things well and directly into the bloodstream. ... ... So a decent serving size of toothpaste when brushing contains about 1 mg of fluoride ion, exposed over what... 60 sq. cm of surface area ? ... ... But you have to figure it affects most where it enters the body, on the gums because you are scrubbing it in with that little toothbrush. ... ... ... I ponder whether chronic use of fluoridated toothpaste is responsible for causing teeth to die. I also ponder the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Random Rotten Egg Smell Sufferers When Do you notice the odor???   RR Success by miesry91  5mo   743  Body Odor Cure

I found a cure for Body odor!!! Gas/ fecal body odor.. Colon hydrotherapy helps, I took one tx and I noticed no foul gas. 2nd tx regular bowel movements no gas, no body odor. Also take omega oils, a probiotic no milk or soy, flaxseeds or flaxseed oil. And drink plenty of water trust me ppl it will work! Have hope!!   [End]

• Giant Ball of Fungus Removed from Farmer's Lung!   RR Educational by CLEW  5mo   716  Aspergillosis Cure  Cross-post

”Aspergilloma enters the lungs through the respiratory tract. It creates a cavity inside the lungs, and then a ball of fungus grows inside that space. The fungus typically infects people with suppressed immune systems or lung problems such as tuberculosis. If left untreated, aspergillomas can cause pneumonia and death. ... ... Aspergilloma, a fungal infection that mainly infects the lungs, is relatively uncommon, and this particular clump of fungus was extremely large.” ... ... http://news.discovery.com/human/health/giant-ball-of-fungus-removed-from-farmers-lung-131107.htm   [End]

• Carl Klang - The News Behind the News   RR Educational by Bugsy193  5mo   480  Ask Trapper

... This has been a ” Hot Button ’ used by the anti Christian Church people for thousands of years... ... ... SSDD: they want to control or destroy the Christian Chuch! ... ... Actually there should be a sap ...   [End]

Forum Pages
1  10  20  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 30  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleansing & Gallstones
Relief from toxic liver problems.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no guarantees...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Kill Parasites Naturally
How to Kill Parasites Naturally & Feel Great in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water ...
Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

183 messages, 479,526 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 6, 30 pages,  29,218,383 page views

"No illness which can be treated by diet should be treated by any other means."
~ Moses Maimonides (1135-1204)

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.61 sec at 4/17/2014 7:45:26 AM, requested by 50.17.107.233, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&ob=d&c=3 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8