CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums30182 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded Messages Suggested for Newsletter [740] , Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,229,412 page views     407 messages     479,585 topics     5 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
10m ago
Search:   Top 300

Messages Suggested for Newsletter [740] , Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  2  3  4 5  
  • What really causes Multiple Sclerosis, by Harold Foster, Phd   ~RN by wombat  5mo   2,342  Iodine Supplementati  Cross-post

http://www.hdfoster.com/sites/hdfoster.com/files/users/user6/whatreallycausesms.pdf ... ... Great stuff, I’m in the middle of it now. A friend of mine has MS so I’m helping him w/research. ... ... Like other autoimmune dis-eases, more women than men are diagnosed with MS. ... ... Yes, iodine, selenium, magnesium deficiencies are implicated. As are ”food” intolerances. Pattern here?   [End]

• Video Embedded Keiser Report: Walmart & Wall Street's Sugar Daddy   ~RN by Newport  6mo   310  Ask Trapper

The tips provided are truly inspiring.Really helps & inspire to lose that extra fat. Thanxx very much. if any body interested to read an article on how to motivate yourself to do anything visit th ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Bone broth advice and experiences?[RN because this thread rocks!]   ~RN by Bugsy193  6mo   580  Ask Trapper

I just ordered a slow cooker and am planning on making bone broth. Any good recipes or advice on how to make it good? Has it helped your health?   [End]

• article - 5 Reasons High Fructose Corn Syrup Will Kill You   ~RN by britelite  7mo   895  Natural Healing

... This week there is a statement out that 1 in 10 children have similar liver disease (fatty liver) to an alcoholic. ... ... Found this very informative on HFCS and the two are related. ... ... - BL ... ... The original article is here: ... http://drhyman.com/blog/2011/05/13/5-reasons-high-fructose-corn-syrup-will-kill-you/#close ... ... ... 5 Reasons High Fructose Corn Syrup Will Kill You ... by Mark Hyman, MD ... ... IF YOU CAN’T CONVINCE THEM, CONFUSE THEM – Harry Truman ... ... The current media debate about the benefits (or lack of harm) of high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) in our diet misses the obvious. The average Amer ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded World War III Is Upon Us   ~RN by Megabite  8mo   470  Ask Trapper

First of all. You do not need to read it. Second of all. You do not know very much about wrestling. So u r saying CM Punk is a steroid using whatever? relevence? do not read ut if u do not like i ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Professor Paul Connett: Your Toxic Tap Water   ~RN by trapper/kcmo  8mo   350  Ask Trapper

First of all. You do not need to read it. Second of all. You do not know very much about wrestling. So u r saying CM Punk is a steroid using whatever? relevence? do not read ut if u do not like i ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Ry: The Mafia like Security State is in a Panic   ~RN by Newport  8mo   386  Ask Trapper

• Video Embedded Re: my fellow americans   ~RN by trapper/kcmo  8mo   297  Ask Trapper

its just not funny any more when i see this constantly all the time. poor 20 somethings - worse than ignorant, their heads are filled with rancid shit that they cant shake the smell of EVER. ... ... hear that kids? start all over. youve been pumped full of the most vile lies imaginable. youre not even a brick in the wall. bricks have substance. run like hell. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Study: Millions Treated for Hypothyroidism At Risk for Lung Cancer   ~RN by Dquixote1217  8mo   1,455  Iodine Supplementati

A new study has uncovered a link between the synthetic thyroid hormone (trade name Synthroid) used to treat millions diagnosed with hypothyroidism and lung cancer, bringing to the forefront the harmful role that overdiagnosis and overtreatment plays in nutritional deficiency and chemical exposure related ’diseases.’ ... ... http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/study-millions-treated-hypothyroidism-risk-lung-cancers ...   [End]

• my laboratory results   ~RN by trapper/kcmo  8mo   1,296  Iodine Supplementati

54yo white male results/expected ... ... comprehensive metabolic panel ... ... glucose 89/65-100 ... bun 17/8-25 ... creatinine 1.0/0.8-1.4 ... egfr african amer, 94/ 60 ... egfr non-african amer 78/ 60 ... calculated bun/creat 17/6-28 ... sodium 139/133-146 ... potassium 4.9/3.5-5.3 ... chloride 105/97-110 ... carbon dioxide 27/18-30 ... calcium 9.1/8.5-10.5 ... protein, total 7.2/6.0-8.4 ... albumin 4.5/2.9-5.0 ... calculated globulin 2.7/2.0-3.8 ... calculated a/g ratio 1.7/0.9-2.5 ... bilirubin, total 0.6/0.1-1.3 ... alkaline phosphatase 43/30-132 ... sgot (ast) 25/5-35 ... sgpt (alt) 25/7-56 ... ... lipid panel ... ... cholesterol H 221/ 60 ... egfr non-afric ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Reverse and Eliminate Cataracts Naturally Without Surgery   ~RN by LuellaMay  8mo   658  Ask Tony Isaacs

Reverse and Eliminate Cataracts Naturally Without Surgery ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ( The Best Years in Life ) Cataracts are the leading cause of blindness in the world. Doctors will tell you that there is no cure for cataracts and that your only options are to either have surgery or treat the symptoms. The truth is that cataracts can often be reversed and even eliminated with natural treatments.   Read More . ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Melasma, thyroid, Brooke Burke, etc   ~RN by wombat  9mo   1,209  Iodine Supplementati

a while back I got a query from a customer regarding whether I thought my high-odine cream would help with her daughter’s melasma. I replied as I always do, which is, ”I don’t know”. I cannot say whether any of my products can do anything, rigorous testing is required in order to have the legal right to make claims. ... ... I didn’t know much about melasma anyway, just that it’s hyperpigmentation sometimes seen in pregnant women. ... ... until.... I got this e-mail yesterday: ... ... Hi Laura, ... I know the time has passed for ordering, but do you have any extra jars of High-odine face cream? ... I’ve been us ...   [retrieve this message]

• ionic foot baths for autistic kids   ~RN by johng  9mo   558  Ask Trapper

digging around the net, mixed in among the shill postings knocking ionic detox baths, you see reports of positive results using ionic detox baths, including autistic kids.  here is one example i found this morning: ... ... Apr. ’13 ... ... ... Update on the Ionic Foot Bath ... ... ... ... In “10 Things” I talk at some length about the Ionic Spa Foot Bath and how it helped our son. I also did an infomercial some time back where I discuss the same topic. We’ve been doing something new that has proved to be even more effective. ... ... We’re doing the foot baths for 1/2 an hour ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thyroid Q & A   ~RN by User V  9mo   747  Iodine Supplementati

http://web.archive.org/web/20070224101335/http://www.duffyslaw.com/current53.htm   [End]

• Colonized MRSA test negative 2nd time!   ~RN by paraboy  9mo   733  Iodine Supplementati

My mom’s colonized MRSA test for the second time is negative. ... ... One more negative test to go for clearance. ... ... I used 1 tsp Lugol’s 5% in 2 cups distilled water. ... ... Added to neti pot with 1/8 tsp baking soda and rinsed nasal area 2x per day. ... ... After her first negative test, her WBC count went down from years of over 10 to 6.9. ... ... Here is the other test ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2082485#i ...   [End]

• Update: 1 year and 7 months   ~RN by Violien  9mo   1,074  Iodine Supplementati

I’ve been supplementing iodine since the end of 2011. My other overview posts are: ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1913488#i ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1929708#i ... ... So many symptoms have disappeared, and I find it hard to remember them once they’re gone. I’ll mention the most important changes here. ... ... During the first year my all over body pain had already gotten less, but I find it’s still getting better. My body feels warm and fuzzy, comfortable. There is still a little pain left, but it is now very bearable. When I get tired the pain returns, but not back to its old inte ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded trailer life   ~RN by Mike1953  9mo   482  Ask Trapper

Found his searching how to straighten my bent trailer axle. ... It’s two and a half minutes, every second precious but in the last 20 seconds during the test drive his young son is shown sitting on the edge of the seat no seat belt, window down doing fifty and his father says ”roll that window up son, don’t let that dog out” and pans down to his lap showing the good beer he is drinking. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Iodine can prevent or help cure breast cancer   ~RN by HealthEnthusiast  9mo   797  Iodine Supplementati

... http://www.naturalnews.com/041059_iodine_breast_cancer_trace_minerals.html ... ... Iodine can prevent or help cure breast cancer ... ... Wednesday, July 03, 2013 by: Paul Fassa ... Tags:  iodine,  breast cancer,  trace minerals ... ... ... (NaturalNews) If you or a woman close to you were advised to have a double mastectomy performed in order to prevent breast cancer, shouldn’t another option be available? Medical mutilations have been performed lately on women told they are genetically predisposed to getting breast cancer. ... ... That other option could be a good diet with supplemental ...   [retrieve this message]

• Newby on Lugols   ~RN by fury  10mo   825  Iodine Supplementati

Hi All ... Firstly thanks to all the contributors on this wonderful resource and of course the curezone.com team. ... ... I have had HYPERthyroidism for 6 years, with no remission in symptoms or improvement in serum levels of thyroid hormones, TSH, T3, T4, etc. My average resting pulse had always been above 100bpm, sometimes reaching 130bpm. The endocrinologists and GPs have been pushing me for Radio-Iodine or partial thyroidectomy. I have been stalling them for the last 3 years! ... ... I have had many ”alternative” treatments along the journey: acupuncture & TCM, Hypnotherapy, Homeopathy, Herbal, Cup ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Fluoridation & pineal gland   ~RN by BioDude  10mo   1,258  Iodine Supplementati

Some history stuff about fluoridation & pineal gland ... ... ... Fluoride Deception Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3y8uwtxrHo ... ... ... Fluoride Deception Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hW0_UMtsb4 ... ... ... Fluoride Deception Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NFOnQQMnx4 ... ... ... ... The one thing fluoride will do is harm our pineal gland, and pineal gland is our spiritual antenna...so by supressing it you become as "easy to handle" person for the goverment, i think the nazis noticed that also in their human test. Clean up the pineal gland and become more a ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Kneel before me. I said, KNEEL!   ~RN by Newport  11mo   719  Ask Trapper

Dairy farmer acquitted on three of four charges ... http://www.jsonline.com/business/raw-milk-trial-in-hands-of-jury-b9918480z1-208900911.html ... ... ”This is as close to Prohibition as anything I have ever seen, but this time it’s [raw] milk and an Amish farmer, rather than liquor and gangsters,”   [End]

• Image Embedded Defective Genes "Cause" Less Than 1% Of All Disease   ~RN by LuellaMay  11mo   209  Ask Tony Isaacs

Defective Genes "Cause" Less Than 1% Of All Disease ... ... by  Sayer Ji ... See more articles by Sayer Ji ... ... ( The Best Years in Life )  In the mainstream media (and the popular consciousness programmed to consume it) defective genes are spoken about as if they were "disease time bombs," fatalistically programmed to go off inside of us, thanks to flawed genetic contributions of our ancestors. And yet, despite common misconceptions, monogenic diseases, or diseases that result from errors in the nucleotide sequence of a single gene are exceedingly rare.  ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• article: Some of My Best Friends Are Germs   ~RN by britelite  11mo   826  Natural Healing

Many things in this article remind me of Schulze and Christopher teachings - Blessings - BL ... ... ... ... http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/19/magazine/say-hello-to-the-100-trillion-bacteria-that-make-up-your-microbiome.html?ref=magazine&pagewanted=all&_r=1& ... ... ... ... Some of My Best Friends Are Germs ... ... ... ... By MICHAEL POLLAN ... ... Published: May 15, 2013 307 Comments ... ... ... ... I can tell you the exact date that I began to think of myself in the first-person plural — as a superorganism, that is, rather than a plain old individual human being. It happened on March 7. That’s when I opened my e-mail to find ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Common Chemicals May Delay Pregnancy - And Much Worse   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  11mo   211  Ask Tony Isaacs

Common Chemicals May Delay Pregnancy - And Much Worse ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) A recent year study suggests that chemicals known as perfluorinated chemicals, which are pervasive in food packaging, pesticides, clothing, upholstery, carpets and personal care products, may delay pregnancy. Other studies and evidence have indicated that the chemicals are responsible for far greater harm than just delayed pregnancy.   Read More. ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Massive Consumer Fraud in Mislabeled Fish Found in Oceana Investigation   ~RN by LuellaMay  11mo   203  Ask Tony Isaacs

Massive Consumer Fraud in Mislabeled Fish Found in Oceana Investigation ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ( The Best Years in Life)  Just when you thought eating fish was iffy enough due to Fukushima radiation, the gulf oil spill, mercury and other toxins found in fish, one of the largest seafood fraud investigations in the world to date has found that 59 percent of the tuna Americans consume is not really tuna. Worse still, most of the fake tuna was found to actually be a fish known for causing gastrointestinal problems.   Read More .  ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Dramatic Recoveries from Serious Brain Injuries Prove Fish Oils Omega-3 ...   ~RN by LuellaMay  12mo   317  Ask Tony Isaacs

Dramatic Recoveries from Serious Brain Injuries Prove Fish Oils Omega-3 Brain Health Effectiveness ... ... by Paul Fassa ... See all TBYIL articles by Paul Fassa ... ... ( The Best Years in Life ) In March 2010, high school student Bobby Ghassemi was taken out of his crashed vehicle and airlifted to a nearby Virginia hospital more dead than alive with severe brain trauma. ... ... He was so much more dead than alive that the physician who eventually advised the Ghassemi family on using fish oil, Dr. Michael Lewis said, "For all intents and purposes, he was dead on the scene. I’m looking at ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: iodine in pregnancy   ~RN by belledee  12mo   419  Iodine Supplementati

I don’t know if it makes sense to include a reply to this thread that I started back when I first became pregnant, but I wanted to leave a record for anyone else who may be searching for answers to the questions I was asking. ... ... I currently have a beautiful, happy, healthy 9-month old baby boy. I stayed on iodine throughout pregnancy although I did drop my dose to 12.5 per day at around 8 weeks because my doctor was worrying me about it, I was uncertain and read that was the recommendation from Dr. Flechas. I went back up to 50 mg right after his birth, which I chose not to mention to the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Iodine without thyroid hormone?   ~RN by Violien  12mo   1,004  Iodine Supplementati

Yes it is, I did it. Two years ago I had been on 137 mcg T4 (synthroid) and 18 mcg T3 for 15 years. 1,5 year ago I started iodine. Two months ago I had been on 2 grains of Thiroyd for about half a year, which is already much less then the synthroid. ... After that I added progesterone cream (the natural kind) to balance my estrogen (I had signs of estrogen dominance). Estrogen inhibits the thyroid. After that I was able to get off the last of the thyroid hormone. At the moment I’m still a bit hyper of the residues of the last Thiroyd I’ve been taking. So I’m guessing that that’s it: no more t ...   [retrieve this message]

• History of fluoride antagonism of iodine   ~RN by UserX  12mo   809  Iodine Supplementati

This means of course, that promoters of fluoride are themselves antagonists to the body’s iodine stores. Note also that baths containing fluoride have been used to reduce iodine in the body, and then ponder whether there’s much difference between a bath, and a daily shower. ... ... ... http://poisonfluoride.com/pfpc/html/thyroid_history.html   [End]

• Six Key Supplements and Other Information to Help Survive Ricin, Anthrax...   ~RN by LuellaMay  12mo   347  Ask Tony Isaacs

( The Best Years in Life ) The terrorism at the Boston Marathon and the letters sent to elected government representatives which tested positive for the deadly poison ricin have once again brought home the reality that what we would like to believe is unthinkable can and does happen. Here is a compilation of information about six key supplements and other information which could make a big difference in surviving exposure to poisons such as ricin, anthrax and other biological terrorism agents.   Read More. ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Low Cost Natural Treatment and Prevention for Cancer   ~RN by LuellaMay  12mo   239  Ask Tony Isaacs

Low Cost Natural Treatment and Prevention for Cancer ... ... by Barbara Minton ... See all TBYIL articles by Barbara Minton ... ... ( The Best Years in Life)  Given all the hype about a search for the cure and buying pink ribbon items, you probably think the cure for cancer has yet to be discovered. That’s what the drug companies that receive money from pink ribbon sales would like you to think, but this is far from the truth. An easy, inexpensive, well proven, documented, and highly effective cure for cancer has existed for over fifty years. ... ... Why haven’t you heard about this befor ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded End Psoriasis Naturally   ~RN by LuellaMay  12mo   297  Ask Tony Isaacs

End Psoriasis Naturally ... ... by Luella May ... ... ( The Best Years in Life)  Psoriasis is an autoimmune disorder that affects 80 million people around the world. It presents itself with round red dry patches on the skin that are often itchy and subject to cracking, blistering, and bleeding. Psoriasis can be a direct result of what is known as Leaky Gut Syndrome, a condition where the intestinal lining is damaged. Toxins and waste are then able to penetrate through the intestinal walls into the blood stream, and circulate throughout the body. The liver and kidneys become unable to e ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Iodine Protects Against Breast Cancer   ~RN by LuellaMay  12mo   303  Ask Tony Isaacs

Iodine Protects Against Breast Cancer ... ... by Barbara Minton ... See all TBYIL articles by Barbara Minton ... ... ( The Best Years in Life ) Iodine is an overlooked mineral, yet its importance to overall health and well being cannot be overstated. Iodine is critical for the formation of thyroid hormone. People who have difficulty losing weight even though they eat small portions of health promoting foods are probably short on iodine. Iodine deficiency can lead to dull brittle hair, balding, lack of skin tone, low energy levels, difficulty dealing with environmental temperature change, poo ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Doing My Duty to Promote Iodine   ~RN by grizz  12mo   1,242  Iodine Supplementati

Lynne Farrow’s new book, ”The Iodine Crises....” ... http://www.amazon.com/The-Iodine-Crisis-About-Wreck/product-reviews/098603200X/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1 ... has been extremely valuable in my efforts to get everyone in my neighborhood to start on iodine, especially those suffering the typical iodine deficiency diseases & cancers. ... ... Over the past year I have had 3 Miracle Cures Using Email Messages and my Iodine References File: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references ... I was able to start suffering women in my neighborhood last year on iodine. Since then, I have cured ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Diet and Epilepsy - Natural Help for a Vexing Problem   ~RN by LuellaMay  12mo   290  Ask Tony Isaacs

Diet and Epilepsy - Natural Help for a Vexing Problem ... ... Written and compiled by  Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) Over two million people in America have epilepsy or one kind or another - a disorder characterized by recurring seizures.  While most of those who suffer from epilepsy use various medications to attempt to control their seizures, many have found relief in natural diet and other natural treatments. ... ... First of all, let me say that I am NOT a fan of the ketogenic diet approach to epilepsy, such as an Atkins diet or modified diet, except as a last r ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Natural Alternatives for Restless Legs Syndrome   ~RN by LuellaMay  13mo   290  Ask Tony Isaacs

Natural Alternatives for Restless Legs Syndrome ... ... by Jon Barron ... ... ( The Best Years in Life )  Restless Legs Syndrome is indeed one of the hot new "conditions" being pitched in TV ads. It’s even got it’s own Foundation. Rest assured (no pun intended). There really are options. ... ... What is RLS? ... ... Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a neurological disorder characterized by unpleasant sensations in the legs and an uncontrollable urge to move them for relief. Individuals affected with the disorder describe the sensations as burning, creeping, tugging, or like insects c ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Lower Your Cholesterol, Increase Your Diabetes Risk By 48%   ~RN by LuellaMay  13mo   519  Ask Tony Isaacs

Lower Your Cholesterol, Increase Your Diabetes Risk By 48% ... ... by  Sayer Ji ... See more articles by Sayer Ji ... ... ( The Best Years in Life )  A  recent year study, published in the Archives of Internal Medicine, found that the cholesterol lowering drugs known as statins increase the risk of diabetes within postmenopausal women by 48%. ... ... This finding adds to a  growing body of clinical evidence that  statin drugs are fundamentally diabetogenic, which is not surprising considering the National Library of Medicine contains peer-reviewed, p ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Hormone Imbalance – Check Your Liver   ~RN by LuellaMay  13mo   290  Ask Tony Isaacs

Hormone Imbalance – Check Your Liver ... ... by Loretta Lanphier, NP, CN, HHP, CH ... ... ( The Best Years in Life)  The liver is one of the most hard-working organs of the body and a healthy liver is critical to many aspects of overall wellness. Most people are aware that the liver is the main filter of the body. It is true that it plays an important role in processing nutrients and eliminating waste from the body, but did you know that this amazing organ also is a key player in the process of hormone regulation throughout the body? ... ... Hormones are substances that are normally ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Has Iodine 'changed' or 'altered' your mind? RN for the whole thread   ~RN by SouthLondoner  13mo   1,607  Iodine Supplementati

Nearly 2 years into the Iodine protocol, I feel my mind is changing - for the better I hasten. ... ... It’s hard to explain - maybe a more ’at one with the world’ or wanting to be spiritual. ... ... Whether this is a coming of age, or not it seems to have coincided, slowly but surely with Iodine intake. ... ... Things that are on my mind more and more recently: ... ... - Spirituality, consciousness, unconsciousness, energy, afterlife etc. The stuff deemed ’hocus pocus’ my many today. ... - Wanting to meditate ... - Looking at the processes that govern modern life - money, politics, celeb culture, consumerism etc - ...   [retrieve this message]

• Improved Miracle Adrenal Mix (IMAM)   ~RN by Newport  13mo   4,117  Ask Trapper

Good Friday is based on a moon calendar and coincides with L-Form flare ups. The key being Lyme, both from vectors as well flu like transfers. ... ... The single most effective method to combat this is based on LymePhotos treatment: http://www.lymephotos.com/printableprotocol.html ... ... ... This IMAM mix adds Potassium Chloride ala Hulda Clark’s adrenal fatigue mix and Citric acid to aid in detoxing deep tissue from salt soluble L-Form toxins.. ... ... The purer the salt the less retention there seems to be. I know, goes against everything that all but Lymephotos, Saline IV and Dr. Reams have to say: h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded You've Heard About the Wonders of Colloidal Silver - But How About Collo...   ~RN by LuellaMay  13mo   270  Ask Tony Isaacs

You’ve Heard About the Wonders of Colloidal Silver - But How About Colloidal Gold? ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ( The Best Years in Life ) You’ve probably heard about the wonders of colloidal silver - but how about its precious metal sister colloidal gold? Colloidal gold, which is tasteless and non-toxic, has some amazing benefits of its own for a wide variety of health applications and a long history of use – often in combination with its colloidal sister silver.   Read More. ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Get yourself back   ~RN by User V  13mo   873  Iodine Supplementati

The monopoly people quickly learned to monopolize the medical and pharmaceutical industries using the same model as for the oil business, then extended it to include banking, and the food industry. ... ... You’re here likely because you’re not feeling well, and its likely that it is because of the ”food” you ate, or the fluoride in the water, etc. ... ... And, your ”condition” did not come about over night, rather, it was gradual, insidious. The person you once were, the person whom the gods intended you to be, slowly disappeared to be replaced by, the ”you” that you now are. ... ... For those who hav ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded A CureZone Exclusive by Luella May: Cyberchondria - a Must Read!   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  13mo   394  Ask Tony Isaacs

Note: We decided to debut this article and post it in full here as a service to CureZone because Luella and I think that there may be a great many readers who could benefit from taking a look at this growing problem - Tony ... ... Cyberchondria is a Growing Anxiety Disorder Caused by Overusing the Internet for Health Solutions ... ... by Luella May ... ...   ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) At first glance, anyone unfamiliar with the term "cyberchondria" might think that is an internet joke or yet another made-up health condition from mainstream medicine. However, cyberchondria is no j ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Teaching Children Gardening Boosts Their Development and Health   ~RN by LuellaMay  14mo   248  Ask Tony Isaacs

Teaching Children Gardening Boosts Their Development and Health ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ( The Best Years in Life ) A study conducted for Britain’s Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) has found that encouraging children to learn gardening boosts their development by helping them become happier, more confident, and more resilient. In addition, gardening also helps teach children patience and the benefits of a healthy diet and lifestyle. ... ... The study was conducted by researchers at the National Foundation for Children, who surveyed 1,300 teachers and 10 schools. Teachers who used garden ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Reducing Stress / Managing Depression   ~RN by Craig1129  14mo   1,406  Adrenal Fatigue  Cross-post

This is in response to a private message that I decided to make a whole post. We all know how important lowering our stress is as we try to recover. Through avoidance it’s pretty simple to minimize our external stresses but I’m going to focus on the more difficult internal stress situation. ... ... The two acts involved in both stress reduction and getting out of or preventing depression are thoughts and feelings. If we worry or think about something fearful that causes an anxiety and stress feeling or if we feel fearful that can set the mind off in similar thoughts. Either one can ignite t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Treating toe nail fungus naturally   ~RN by WeLoveRawHoney  14mo   1,340  Black Seed Public  Cross-post

As anyone who suffers form diabetes knows, thickening of the toenails or fungus are unfortunate ”complications” you may have to deal with on a regular basis. There are so many known home remedies and I’ve probably used them all! From Listerine, to alcohol pads, my toenails have been guinea pigs for my alternative foot fungal treatments on many occasions over the years. :) Needless to say a diabetic has to be especially careful with their feet. I go to a podiatrist regularly to have my nails filed and trimmed professionally, as all diabetics should! ... ... Well, here’s a collaboration of some ...   [retrieve this message]

• The Difference Between a Novice and a Black Seed Expert   ~RN by mo123  14mo   1,080  Black Seed

Would you ask a carpenter to give you heart surgery? Then why would you trust someone who is a novice in black seed prescribe you a treatment that may harm you? Let me give you an example. ... ... Hopinso wrote: ... ... Here are some questions I have wanted to ask for a long time. First I have been in a wheelchair for six years because of nerve damage. I am not paralyzed just very weak and no balance. Can black seed help damaged nerves and ease almost unbearable pain? Secondly, I am pre-diabetic. I have high-low swings in blood sugar. How would I take black seed for this? Finally I have huge blood ...   [retrieve this message]

• Tetanus Vaccine Causes a New Disease...   ~RN by ZlatinValchev  14mo   718  Ask Trapper

http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/tetanus-vaccine-causes-a-new-disease-known-as-antiphospholipid-syndrome/ ... ... ... Tetanus Vaccine Causes a New Disease Known as Antiphospholipid Syndrome ... ... ... February 2, 2013 ... ... ... The vaccine junta is not only unconcerned with vaccine-induced diseases, it’s massively gearing up this vaccine arms race against the human race. It’s known that tetanus vaccine causes a new disease, antiphospholipid syndrome. New adjuvants are composed of phospholipids, a potential disaster. ... ... The tetanus vaccine causes a new disease known both as Hughes syndrome and antiphospholip ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded FLUORIDEGATE An American Tragedy - a David Kennedy film   ~RN by Dquixote1217  15mo   623  Ask Trapper

... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpw5fGt4UvI&feature=youtu.be ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded War by Deception 2013 is out   ~RN by Newport  15mo   854  Ask Trapper

... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49PFwyNyF-s ... ... Full movie here http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31282 ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Iodine At Borderline Among Childbearing Women, CDC   ~RN by wombat  15mo   818  Iodine Supplementati

”Young American women of childbearing age have borderline levels of iodine, that is only just above what would be regarded as iodine deficiency...” ... ... follow link for complete text: ... ... http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/243815.php ... ... ... ~~~borderline levels according to the RDA indicates severe deficiency. ... ... And ”they” don’t know what is causing rising rates of thyroid cancer in women??? Not saying it’s the only cause, there are a lot of factors. ... ... from ”Iodine, why you need it...”, by David Brownstein, MD, ... ... ”There have been some reports in the literature that iodine supplementat ...   [retrieve this message]

• Chloramine Facts   ~RN by Newport  15mo   722  Ask Trapper

from: http://www.chloramine.org/chloraminefacts.htm#effectsofchloramine ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Chloramine Facts ... ... September 11, 2006 To print Chloramine Facts, click here for a pdf file (41 KB). To download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to read and print pdf files, click here. ... ... Definitions and Information Characteristics of Chloramine Inadequate Studies Effects of Chloramine on Human Health Filtration Misleading Statements from the SFPUC Business Effects Plumbing Problems and Some Implications for Health Environmental Effects CCAC Recommendations ... ... Definitions and Inform ...   [retrieve this message]

• A great report about a pancreatic cancer survivor   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  15mo   337  Ask Tony Isaacs

Oleander extract and N-Acetyl Cysteine are two essential components of our suggested   natural anti-cancer protocol.  We also like vitamin C and recommend a  healthy diet and regular physical activity, among many other things.  Here is a testimonial received earlier today by Naturopathic PhD Marc Swanapoel (who devised the Sutherlandia OPC oleander-based supplement line) about a person who is a pancreatic cancer survivor: ... ... ... ... ... I just want to give you a brief feedback on my sister-in-law’s health.  She is doing well so far, a year and a half after the o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Brownstein's Book Review and Iodine Testimonial's   ~RN by #53035  16mo   1,876  Iodine Supplementati

Was looking at reviews of Brownstein’s book on iodine on Amazon, and found some good iodine testimonials mixed in with the book reviews, here we go: ... ... _____________________________________________________ ... ... ... When I was studying nutrition in college, I was taught that iodine is important only for the thyroid, and that the amount of potassium iodide in table salt was enough. Medical school teaches doctors the same things. Most doctors will tell you that more than a milligram of iodine a day can cause hypothyroidism. They are simply wrong, the victims of a strange misinterpretation of rese ...   [retrieve this message]

• Hot Dang! Another Testimony Using Black Cumin Oil - Bell's Palsy   ~RN by mo123  16mo   1,167  Black Seed

Another wonderful testimony with Mountain Rose Herbs Black seed oil.  My client has been using the oil on her face for bell’s palsy.  Here is what she reported today, ”I’ve been putting it on my face full strength since the Bells Palsy with great results and no reactions of any kind so I think it’s safe.  My face is nearly back to normal.”  Keep in mind my client who dropped 34 points in week on her high blood pressure and my sister who cured her migraines after using the oil for 2 days.  All these people saw remarkable results with Mountain Rose Herb ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Black Seed Protocol Does not Fail - People Fail Who Can't Follow Directi...   ~RN by mo123  16mo   1,181  Black Seed

Why do People Fail on Natural Cancer Protocols? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Fifty percent of people who attempt natural cancer protocols will fail (on average).  Why is this true if reported percentages from many cancer protocol books and websites are much higher? People fail because they do not know how to follow the protocol correctly and try to cut corners, use less than suggested supplements and fail to exercise and get enough sun.  Sometimes the failure comes from authors, doctors and websites promising more than what they can deliver.  Trying to sell books, authors ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Iodine Information Site   ~RN by Johny Apple Bomb  16mo   1,097  Iodine Supplementati

Don’t know if this has been posted or not but it seems to be loaded with info on Iodine. ... ... http://privyinfo.org/iodine.html   [End]

• Normal.   ~RN by wombat  16mo   892  Iodine Supplementati

I read a couple of articles online today that really...”annoyed”me? Annoyed, in quotes, because that’s not the right term to express my feelings. Infuriated me? saddened me? That’s a little closer. ... ... The first was an article on Brooke Burke, we’ve discussed her here before. It appears that she’ll have her thyroid removed today, or has already had it removed, to be followed by a nice dose of radioactive iodine to kill any remaining thyroid tissue. She feels brave and strong, according to the article. The doctors have informed her that thyroid cancer, is a cancer ”with a happy ending”. ... ... S ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can someone help me understand the safety of iodine supplementation.   ~RN by wombat  16mo   799  Iodine Supplementati

28 seconds. That’s all it took. Iodine for low thyroid??? Oh, my, nooooo. Why would you want to take iodine when iodine is a VERY IMPORTANT CONSTITUENT OF THYROID HORMONE????? ... ... He is so, so, wrong that I simply cannot bear to watch any more than that. ... ... And as far as forms of iodine go, Trapper’s lugol’s w/magnets is the very finest iodine I have ever ingested. ... ... :) ... ...   [End]

• Video Embedded Brother Nathaneal spells it out- zionists are dropping their masks...   ~RN by johng  16mo   428  Ask Trapper

I have been experiencing alot of the pregnancy symptoms. I have taken three urine tests and they have all came up negative. However, I had some blood work at a local clinic and they have not giv ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Brownstein-2011   ~RN by dar7726  17mo   999  Iodine Supplementati

A more current lecture by Dr. Brownstein. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Important : Woman Cured Of Horrible Migraines by Using Black Cumin Oil a...   ~RN by mo123  17mo   589  Black Seed

Woman Cures Migraines After Taking Black Cumin Oil for 2 days: http://theblessedseed.blogspot.com/2012/11/woman-cures-migraines-after-taking.html#   [End]

• Video Embedded Brooke Burke-Charvet: Cancer. Me?   ~RN by elan164  17mo   1,295  Iodine Supplementati

I’m glad I checked here first to see what obviously FAKE reviews the company owners were posting up here! I was almost considering trying this stuff out. Obviously ”Dr Murray” (lie #1) and ”paulie ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Testimonial from Zambia   ~RN by Mr. Nascent  18mo   1,540  Iodine Supplementati

Testimonial from Missionary Stephen Fisher in Zambia, 10-19-20012 ... Reference to Magnascent Iodine supplied by John Brookshire, Shield Bearer Inc. ... ... ... We are always made to stand in awe as we find the truth of iodine! If the world knew its value, it would not have to be enslaved by so much illnesses. Iodine is one of the greatest lacks in the body system, and that may be the reason why it was taken off the shelf and off the market subsequent to being used in 1000 hospitals in the USA until sometime in the 1930’s. ... ... We (at our clinic in Africa) have now been experimenting with Iodine sin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded How Lamb Stew is Made - Reason to be vegetarian for life   ~RN by mo123  18mo   688  Black Seed

... CCTV for ALL Slaughterhouses ... ... ... ... ... EAT THE BABY By Nicola Thomas When mum gave birth to a baby ... All chorused ”Well done mum!” But mother didn’t say a word Because this mum was dumb. When baby was a few days old, Their mouths began to water... The innocent little baby would Very soon be gone for slaughter! When baby was but two weeks old, They put her on the scales: From there into a wooden box Made fast with iron nails. They took the baby to a place Which had a crimson floor; The walls were coated too, of course With crimson guts and gore. They drag ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Iodine and the breast pictogram   ~RN by breastcancerchoices.org  18mo   1,221  Iodine Supplementati

... ...   ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Think before going pink: Many breast cancer sponsors profit from cancer   ~RN by Dquixote1217  18mo   2,149  Cancer Support  Cross-post

... ... Think before going pink: Many breast cancer awareness sponsors profit from cancer ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ...   (NaturalNews) As we find ourselves once again awash in a sea of pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month (BCAM), few people who participate, donate or buy pink-themed products are aware that BCAM has always been a deliberate deception - a "pinkwash" which helps "do-gooder" sponsors hide their own culpability while promoting products which cause cancer. ... ... In the beginning ... ... Breast Cancer Awareness Month (BCAM) was launched in 1987 by Imperial Chemica ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Think before going pink: Many breast cancer awareness sponsors profit fr...   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  18mo   580  Ask Tony Isaacs

Think before going pink: Many breast cancer awareness sponsors profit from cancer ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... (NaturalNews) As we find ourselves once again awash in a sea of pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month (BCAM), few people who participate, donate or buy pink-themed products are aware that BCAM has always been a deliberate deception - a "pinkwash" which helps "do-gooder" sponsors hide their own culpability while promoting products which cause cancer. ... ... For the rest of this article: ... ... http://www.naturalnews.com/037421_breast_cancer_pink_ribbons_spons ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Mastering Only One Herb? Make it Cayenne Pepper   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  18mo   915  Ask Tony Isaacs

Mastering Only One Herb? Make it Cayenne Pepper ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... (Health Secrets Newsletter) There is a good reason why Cayenne pepper is known as the king of herbs. The red colored and red hot Cayenne pepper has been prized for thousands of years for its healing powers. Folklore from around the world has recounted amazing results with the healing of puzzling health problems. ... ... The famed herbal healer Dr. Shulze said, “If you master only one herb in your life, master cayenne pepper. It is more powerful than any other.” ... ... For the rest of the article: ... ... h ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded The Worse Wake-Up Call of Your Life -- Cancer   ~RN by mo123  18mo   522  Black Seed

The Worse Wake-Up Call of Your Life -- Cancer ... ... ... ... ... ... When you  quit labeling cancer as a disease, you will finally realize that it is the worse wake-up call of your life, but it is a way for your body to survive.  For years you have been abusing your body with bad diet, lack of exercise and stress and now your soul is crying out, ”If you do not stop this, you will die.”  Angels everywhere are flying around your room telling you this is serious and you will die if you do not change your diet.  Then one day you start feeling pain deep inside your breast bone ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Grandfather, 78, Cures Incurable Cancer with a Natural Protocol and Fait...   ~RN by mo123  19mo   892  Black Seed

Grandfather Cures Cancer with Barley Grass, Selenium and Apricot Seeds ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... In April 2012, Alan Taylor, 78, was told by doctors he had incurable cancer and that his colon cancer had spread to the small intestines.  In August of 2012 Alan Taylor received notification that he was cancer free.  Amazingly Alan Taylor had beat the odds and with his simple and very inexpensive life changing diet, Alan was now cancer free. Alan Taylor had under gone an operation which was suppose to let him be cancer free and just as I have warned people in the pass, that cutting o ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Man Heals COPD with Black Cumin, Mullein Tea and Manuka Honey   ~RN by mo123  19mo   2,891  Black Seed  Cross-post

COPD Treatments: Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) and Olive Leaf ... ... ... ... ... ... COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is the fourth leading cause of death in the US. COPD results in an obstruction of the airways leading to the lungs. As a result, COPD causes severe shortness of breath (dyspnea). COPD is usually a disease that results from years of smoking. This respiratory illness is aggravated by second-hand smoke and environmental toxins like silica and cadmium. This potentially fatal disease shows promising results with the use of a healthy diet and natural supplements. Altho ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded New Study Finds GM Corn and Roundup Causes Cancer   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  19mo   563  Ask Tony Isaacs

... ... New Study Finds GM Corn and Roundup Causes Cancer ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... by:  Sayer Ji ... ... ... ... ... In an alarming new study published in the journal Food and Chemical Toxicology , researchers from The Committee for Research & Independent Information on Genetic Engineering (CRIIGEN) reported on the results of a 2 year feeding study in rats given either NK603 Roundup-tolerant genetically modified maize, cultivated with or without Roundup, and Roundup alone, at levels permitted in drinking water and GM crops in the United States. ... ... The authors of the study pointed out t ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Sound Science and Common Sense are On the Side of Organics   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  19mo   371  Ask Tony Isaacs

Sound Science and Common Sense are On the Side of Organics ... ... ... ... by Vic Shayne, Ph.D. ... ... ... One simple question cuts to the heart of the matter ... ... ... Ultimately, to cut through the confusion, we can ask this one question to appeal to reason over the organic food issue: In what instance would it ever be advantageous and beneficial to ingest pesticides? The question is easy for health-minded people to answer, but impossible for conventional food producers to answer honestly. ... ... ... Clearly, it is never a good idea to eat pesticides, for many sound reasons. ... ... ... What you do ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded How to stop heart attacks and irregular heart beats in their tracks   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  19mo   621  Ask Tony Isaacs

How to stop heart attacks and irregular heart beats in their tracks ... ... by: Tony Isaacs ... See more articles by this author ... ... ... (NaturalNews) Each year, 1.5 million heart attacks occur in the United States resulting in over 500,000 deaths. Another common, though usually less fatal, cardiovascular problem is irregular heart beat. Though irregular heart beats are not as serious as heart attacks in most instances, they can lead to serious complications if not treated. Fortunately, nature has potent herbal solutions for each condition which will usually stop them in their tracks ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded How to minimize exposure to aerial & ground spraying of pesticides   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  20mo   463  Ask Tony Isaacs

How to minimize exposure to aerial and ground spraying of pesticides ... ... Friday, August 24, 2012 by: Tony Isaacs ... See more articles by this author ... ... ... (NaturalNews) Despite serious questions about safety and effectiveness, Dallas and other municipalities around the country are blanketing their cities and their citizens with pesticides. Pets, gardens, lawns, livestock . . . nothing is safe and individual citizens are not able to opt out of the widespread spraying. While those opposed to pesticide contamination can do little to stop it, there are plenty of important measures ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Eliminate & avoid mosquitoes without dangerous pesticides or repellents   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  20mo   520  Ask Tony Isaacs

Eliminate and avoid mosquitoes naturally without dangerous pesticides and commercial repellents ... ... Thursday, August 23, 2012 by: Tony Isaacs ... See more articles by this author ... ... Summertime is prime time for mosquitoes and this year appears to be a banner year for the annoying and potentially dangerous disease-carrying, blood-sucking pests. The good news is that mosquitoes can be eliminated and avoided naturally without resorting to dangerous pesticides. ... ... The rest of the article: ... ... http://www.naturalnews.com/036921_mosquitos_natural_repellants_essential_oils.html ... ... S ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Use these tips to detox after exposure to aerial or ground sprayed pesti...   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  20mo   1,049  Ask Tony Isaacs

Use these tips to detox after exposure to aerial or ground sprayed pesticides ... ... ... Wednesday. August 22, 2012 by: Tony Isaacs ... See more articles by this author ... ... (NaturalNews) If you live in an area which is being blanketed with aerial or ground spraying of pesticides for mosquitoes, it is virtually impossible to completely avoid exposure. However, there is plenty you can do to help get the pesticides out of your body and offset their effects. ... ... For the rest of the article: ... ... http://www.naturalnews.com/036902_aerial_spraying_chemical_exposure_detox.html ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Vaccination Conspiracy: Biological weapons for depopulation and keeping ...   ~RN by trapper/kcmo  20mo   751  Ask Trapper

thank you for your reply and time, yes the goldenseal did work. but i’m not sure if this is something that can be taken on a daily basis (maybe @ a lower dosage?) because this is a antibacterial, ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Scandal at the FDA: board members with drug maker ties voted to approve ...   ~RN by LuellaMay  20mo   612  Ask Tony Isaacs

... Scandal at the FDA: board members with drug maker ties voted to approve drug that’s killing women ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life)  An investigation by the Washington Monthly and the British Medical Journal determined that at least four members of an FDA advisory board which voted to approve a drug used in the birth control pills Yaz and Yasmin had either done work for the drugs’ manufacturer or received research funds from the manufacturer. Though the four committee members disclosed their ties to the FDA, the FDA decided that the ties did not matter an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Prescription drugs 62,000 times more likely to kill than supplements   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  20mo   506  Ask Tony Isaacs

New UK data finds prescription drugs 62,000 times more likely to kill than supplements ... ... Wednesday, August 15, 2012 by: Tony Isaacs ... See more articles by this author ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... (NaturalNews) According to data just released by the UK-based Alliance for Natural Health International (ANH-Intl), pharmaceutical drugs are 62,000 times more likely to kill you than supplements. In fact, the data collected by ANH-Intl demonstrates that food supplements are the safest substances regularly consumed by UK citizens even though they are the target of increasingly restrictiv ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Doctors' woeful lack of training about nutrition dooms millions to early...   ~RN by LuellaMay  20mo   469  Ask Tony Isaacs

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Doctors’ woeful lack of training about nutrition dooms millions to early graves ... ... Monday, August 06, 2012 by: Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (NaturalNews) Proper nutrition is vital for maintaining good health and warding off illness. Nutrition can also play a pivotal role in healing ill ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• ZEN: Scientists Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies   ~RN by Newport  20mo   1,016  Ask Trapper

THE HUMAN DNA IS A BIOLOGICAL INTERNET and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes. ... http://www.zengardner.co ...   [retrieve this message]

• Coenzyme Q10 is vitally important for health and longevity   ~RN by LuellaMay  21mo   1,113  Ask Tony Isaacs

... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a naturally occurring oil-soluble, vitamin-like substance which is absolutely essential for optimum health and longevity. Also known as ubiquinone, CoQ10 is found in virtually every cell in the body, primarily in cellular mitochondria, and it is a vital component of the electron transport chain which generates 95 percent of the body’s energy via adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ... ... For the rest of this article, including information on CoQ10’s benefits for the heart, longevity and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Beware new advice to use daily aspirin to prevent cancer   ~RN by LuellaMay  21mo   425  Ask Tony Isaacs

... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... Before anyone jumps on the latest mainstream media bandwagon and begins taking daily aspirin to prevent cancer, there are several strong reasons to hesitate. To begin with, the study which produced the media storm was flawed and the claimed benefits are highly questionable. ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Daily_Aspirin_Cancer_Advice.htm ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Image Embedded The best cancer fighting and immune boosting food choices for beating an...   ~RN by LuellaMay  21mo   487  Ask Tony Isaacs

... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... The right food choices can greatly increase the odds of beating cancer and nature offers a multitude of foods which have great cancer fighting and immune boosting properties. Here are some of the very best cancer fighting and immune boosting food superstars: ... ... Cruciferous Vegetables. Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and kale are among the most powerful cancer fighting foods to be found. Cruciferous vegetables are high in fiber, vitamins ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded FDA mandates new safety warnings for statin drug: risks of memory loss, ...   ~RN by LuellaMay  21mo   657  Ask Tony Isaacs

... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... FDA mandates new safety warnings for statin drug: risks of memory loss, diabetes and muscle pain ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) Federal health officials added new safety alerts to the prescribing information for statin drugs earlier this year, citing increased risks of memory loss, diabetes and muscle pain. It is the first time the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has officially linked statins to cognitive problems like forgetfulness and confusion, t ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Liver flush stones   ~RN by Michael B  21mo   793  Ask Trapper

Hey Trapper, ... ... ... ... ... I always appreciated your open mindedness and well cultured intellect. In fact, the phrasing of your questioning alone often speaks as much as any answer could. Still, I feel there are excellent points you bring up about the liver flush stones that have yet to be adequately addressed by myself or anyone else for that matter- and it would benefit all concerned to contemplate the following extrapolation I have derived regarding this conundrum: ... ... ... ... ... Saponification of oil can and does, indeed, occur in a liver flush. And the strong similarity in appearance ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded A Brief Discussion on Oleander's Effectiveness Against Cancer   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  21mo   589  Ask Tony Isaacs

A Brief Discussion on Oleander’s Effectiveness Against Cancer ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... In a recently published article*, Naturopathic PhD Marc Swanepoel discussed how mainstream chemo and certain alternative cancer therapies used the mechanism of increasing Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) to put cancer cells under oxidative stress and why he believed such a course was doomed to failure for cancers which had advanced beyond a very early stage. In this follow-up discussion from the Yahoo Oleandersoup group, Dr. Swanepoel and I discuss how Oleander ties in to ROS and how it actu ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• The "smoking gun" for the cover-up about aspartame   ~RN by trapper/kcmo  21mo   1,100  Ask Trapper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZVi3M_OiCo ... ... http://www.therealfoodchannel.com/videos/sugar-and-sweeteners/aspartame-links-to-birth-defects-and-autism.html ... ... ... ... The ”smoking gun” for ... the cover-up about aspartame ... ... From ”When Science Sleeps” by Dr. Woodrow C. Monte: ... ... In an article published in 1985 warning about potential health dangers posed by the methanol from aspartame, I stated that the scientific literature contained no studies addressing the critical question as to whether aspartame or methanol would cause birth defects. I was incorrect in saying that, but only because I was p ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Does Chemo & Radiation Actually Make Cancer More Malignant?   ~RN by LuellaMay  21mo   578  Ask Tony Isaacs

... Does Chemo & Radiation Actually Make Cancer More Malignant? ... ... ... by Sayer Ji ... ... ... ... ... ( Greenmedinfo) Cancer is the second leading cause of death in the developed world, and yet we are still in the dark ages when it comes to treating and understanding it. ... ... ... ... The colossal failure of conventional  cancer treatments  reflects a fundamental misunderstanding of what cancer – the “enemy” – actually is.  For one,  chemotherapy  and  radiotherapy  are both intrinsically  carcinogenic  treatments. The only justific ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Apoptosis/Necrosis versus Cancer as a Defense Mechanism   ~RN by LuellaMay  21mo   1,092  Ask Tony Isaacs

Apoptosis/Necrosis versus Cancer as a Defense Mechanism ... ... ... And Why I Consider N-Acetyl Cysteine Essential for Beating Cancer ... ... by Marc Swanepoel, Naturopathic PhD ... ... All cells require energy in the form of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP). This substance cannot be stored in the cells and at any stage we have enough to last for about 3 to 5 seconds. It is thus a continuous process. A few billion years ago, primitive cells (eukaryotes) evolved the process of producing ATP energy without the use of oxygen by a process of glycolysis. Later on in the evolutionary process, when oxygen ...   [retrieve this message]

• thoughts about iodine vs homeopathy   ~RN by Ginagirl  21mo   2,027  Iodine Supplementati

I was reading this pdf that I linked in a post below, and was reminded of the similarity between homeopathy`s way to  the cure, and the iodine protocol`s. This was one reason why I really became interested in iodine therapy in the first place. ... If we look at the "detox" period in iodine, homeopathy has a "first exacerbation" ... When a case have this (and a majority of new posts is about it!) it is looked at with fear, what is wrong, am I doing something wrong etc. ... ... What if this is the sign that you are doing the right thing; in homeopathy it is; this is how w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Alex: New Film Destroys Vaccine Hoax   ~RN by Newport  22mo   807  Ask Trapper

Hello, ... ... I am wondering if you have found any treatment that worked especially for the Edolimax nana. Do you have any suggestions for treatment. I have similar problems: yeast, Edolimax, PPTU, a ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Woman lowers BP From 140/92 to 106/68 in 1 week with Nigella Sativa   ~RN by mo123  22mo   2,962  Black Seed  Cross-post

I am just so pleased to announce another testimony.  I was beginning to wonder if my time on Face Book would pay off, but these testimonies are just fabulous.  We just never know when someone will listen to the truth.  I convinced her to order from Mountain Rose Herbs which has the best black cumin oil and sure enough she is just so excited.  Her news today is just out of this world.  Imagine is everyone with high blood pressure did exactly what she has done.  Imagine how your health would improve and how you could have a better chance of survival. ... ... Here ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Nature offers safe and effective blood thinning alternatives   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  22mo   1,024  Ask Tony Isaacs

Nature offers safe and effective blood thinning alternatives to mainstream drugs ... ... Monday, June 25, 2012 by: Tony Isaacs ... See all articles by this author ... ... (NaturalNews) Millions of people in the United States take either prescription medications, aspirin or a combination of those drugs to thin their blood. The problem with prescription blood thinners and aspirin is that they all have a number of side effects associated with them, some of which can be fatal. The good news is that nature offers several effective options that are effective and far safer. ... ... Typically, bloo ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Letter to Dr. Mercola for saying iodine causes hypothyroidism   ~RN by grizz  22mo   2,454  Iodine Supplementati

Question: ... ========= ... I’m afraid to take iodoral iodine because Dr. Mercola says I will get thyroid problems from too much iodine. ... http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/08/iodine-is-important-but-new-study-shows-too-much-causes-problems.aspx ... ... This question represents a MAJOR problem for members at Marks Daily Apple, here is the ideal answer, Grizz ... ... Answer: ... ========== ... Open Letter to Dr. Mercola ... By Gabriel Cousens, MD, MD(H), DD ... http://www.gabrielcousens.com/DRCOUSENS/DRCOUSENSBLOG/tabid/364/language/en-US/Default.aspx ... Edited by Nonnie Chrystal ... ... Click here fo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Nature fights back - bugs devour GM Monsanto corn with a vengeance   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  22mo   710  Ask Tony Isaacs

Nature fights back - bugs devour GM Monsanto corn with a vengeance ... ... Friday, June 22, 2012 by: Tony Isaacs ... See all articles by this author ... ... (NaturalNews) Corn genetically engineered by Monsanto to kill western corn rootworm is reportedly being devoured by those pests with a vengeance. Thanks to heavy reliance on the genetically modified (GM) crops, the tiny rootworm pest has overtaken fields, outsmarting the genetic engineering that was supposed to keep it away. ... ... Nature fights back against GM corn ... ... The GM corn, launched in 2003, is engineered to produce a protein, kn ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Germ theory delusions collapse   ~RN by grzbear  22mo   1,774  Ask Trapper

... Germ theory delusions collapse as new science reveals healthy people carry 10,000 different germ strains at all times ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (NaturalNews) The human body is essentially a ”germ” factory, but this is not necessarily a bad thing. A new study published as a series of reports in the journals Nature and Public Library of Science (PLoS) debunks the widely believed germ theory, or the belief that all germs are ”bad,” by showing that the average, healthy human body harbors more than 10,000 species of microbes that together maintain microbial balance and promote vibrant health. ... ... Fund ...   [retrieve this message]

• New Dr. Brownstein video 1/2 hr [RN for the children]   ~RN by breastcancerchoices.org  22mo   1,139  Iodine Supplementati

http://w3.newsmax.com/newsletters/brownstein/iodine_video/?s=al&promo_code=F314-1 ... ... ... New video by Dr. Brownstein. Very comprehensive. ... ... Seems to be a promo for a newsletter. Good reference link for newbies and reminder for all of us.   [End]

• Woman cures MS and Epilepsy using Black Cumin Oil   ~RN by mo123  22mo   2,704  Black Seed  Cross-post

Here is a remarkable story of faith. A young Muslim convert who had conventional medicine fail her tries a remedy based on her new found religious faith. After 5 months the doctors were shocked at her recovery. Woman Cures MS and Epilepsy ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Are Cancer Stem Cells the Key to Discovering a Cure?   ~RN by #142060  22mo   2,226  Cancer Support  Cross-post

... ... Are Cancer Stem Cells the Key to Discovering a Cure? ... ... ... ... ... Post date: ... ... Tuesday, May 8th 2012 at 12:30 pm by Sayer Ji, founder ... ... ... ... ... ... From the perspective of conventional cancer treatment a diagnosis of multi-drug resistant cancer is equivalent to a death sentence. By the time such a diagnosis occurs, the patient’s body has been irreversibly damaged by chemotherapy and radiation, and an even more aggressive cancer has emerged to take the place of the original one. ... ... Tragically, these treatments do not simply fail, but make the cancers more malignant.  This ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Help Save 8-year-old Selena Mathews   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  22mo   565  Ask Tony Isaacs

Help Save 8-year-old Selena Mathews ... ... ... by Ty Bollinger ... CancerTruth.net ... ... ... The Dutch word, “ quacksalber ” (“ quicksilver” in English ) refers to mercury. In the 1500s, a physician by the name of Paracelsus made a salve with a bit of mercury in it. He applied it to a syphilitic patient’s rash and it supposedly cleared up. Other physicians rebutted the claim saying it had no effect, and they called him a “quack” for using “ quacksalber.”  Dentists who used mercury to fill teeth were eventually called “quacks&r ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• The Falsification of History   ~RN by Will_I_Ever_Learn  22mo   470  Ask Trapper

Montague’s Message for Sunday, 10th June 2012 ... ... ... http://www.montaguekeen.com/page4.html ... ... ... THE FALSIFICATION OF HISTORY HAS DONE MORE TO MISLEAD HUMANS THAN ANY SINGLE THING KNOWN TO MANKIND ... Rousseau ... ... ... ... The truth of this statement cannot be emphasised enough. I have tried, since my passing, to encourage you to determine the truth of who you are. Until this is uncovered, you will remain in the control of those who set out to take from you and use you as slaves, and blind you to this fact. I told you, eight years ago, when I passed to Spirit, that th ...   [retrieve this message]

• O/T - Seven Rules for Personal Empowerment   ~RN by UserX  22mo   539  Iodine Supplementati

From this link, scroll down to the bottom: ... ... http://www.naturalnews.com/z036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html ... ... ... Seven rules for personal empowerment ... ... #1) Think for yourself. Be skeptical of everything. Most people, corporations, governments and institutions are lying to you. There is much good in the world, but there is far more selfishness and greed which is falsely presented as that which is good. ... ... #2) Follow your inner truth, not some external guru. Any guru who demands your obedience is a false prophet. A real teacher is one who empowers you and sets you free to explore you ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded 12 Top Foods for Heart Health   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  22mo   503  Ask Tony Isaacs

12 Top Foods for Heart Health ... ... By Tony Isaacs ... See more articles from this author ... ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets Newsletter) When it comes to eating for good health, choosing foods for heart health should be at the top of the list. The heart is the organ that literally keeps us going - delivering nutrients, oxygen and disease fighters throughout the body. Cardiovascular disease also happens to be the leading cause of death in the U.S., ranking just ahead of cancer. ... ... There are several foods which can help give us a healthy heart and cardiovascular system - especially if they ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded o/t How Doctors Die   ~RN by wombat  22mo   1,089  Iodine Supplementati

zocalopublicsquare.org/thepublicsquare/2011/11/30/how-doctors-die/read/nexus/ ... ... ... How Doctors Die ... ... It’s Not Like the Rest of Us, But It Should Be ... ... ... ... ... by Ken Murray ... ... Years ago, Charlie, a highly respected orthopedist and a mentor of mine, found a lump in his stomach. He had a surgeon explore the area, and the diagnosis was pancreatic cancer. This surgeon was one of the best in the country. He had even invented a new procedure for this exact cancer that could triple a patient’s five-year-survival odds—from 5 percent to 15 percent—albeit with a poor qu ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Blaylock: Chemtrails, Nanoaluminum and Neurodegenerative and Neurodevelo...   ~RN by Newport  23mo   1,116  Ask Trapper

Chemtrails, Nanoaluminum and Neurodegenerative and Neurodevelopmental Effects By Russell L. Blaylock, M.D. April 18, 2012 ... ...   ... ... The Internet is littered with stories of “chemtrails” and geoengineering to combat “global warming” and until recently I took these stories with a grain of salt. One of the main reasons for my skepticism was that I rarely saw what they were describing in the skies. But over the past several years I have notice a great number of these trails and I have to admit they are not like the contrails I grew up seeing in the skies. They are ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Sen. Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Rein in FDA Abuses   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  23mo   1,191  Ask Tony Isaacs

As reported today at The Best Years in Life ... ... Sen. Rand Paul Offers Amendment to Rein in FDA Abuses ... ...   ... ... ... WASHINGTON, D.C. - Today on the U.S. Senate floor, Sen. Rand Paul introduced an amendment to the Food and Drug Administration User Fee Reauthorization bill, which would curb the Food and Drug Associations overreach and abuse of power. Sen. Paul’s amendment, No. 2143, would disarm the FDA, put an end to raids on natural food stores and Amish farmers, and stop FDA censorship of truthful claims of dietary supplements. ... ... ... ... For the rest of this important news rele ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded End Your Pet's Joint Pain   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  23mo   842  Ask Tony Isaacs

End Your Pet’s Joint Pain ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... See more articles from this author ... ... (Health Secrets Newsletter) As dogs, cats and other "fur-kids" age they become prone to calcification, joint pain and other spinal and joint problems - especially if they have been fed mostly canned and dry pet food. Veterinarians typically offer primarily symptom relief via mainstream drugs. Nature, on the other hand, can provide a lasting cure and, in the process, restore lost mobility and vigor such as the pet has not had in years. ... ... For the rest of this article: ... ... http://www ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded New study: Sun exposure lowers cancer risk   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  23mo   350  Ask Tony Isaacs

Sun exposure lowers cancer risk ... ... Sunday, May 13, 2012 by: Randall Neustaedter OMD ... ... (NaturalNews) A study that correlated exposure to sunlight with cancer risk found that people exposed to more sunlight had a significantly lower risk of many types of cancer (Lin, 2012). This study followed more than 450,000 white, non-Hispanic subjects aged 50-71 years from diverse geographic areas in the US. Researchers correlated the calculated ultraviolet radiation (UVR) exposure in these different areas with the incidence of a variety of cancers. The diverse sites included six states (Ca ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded New mega-study: Sun exposure lowers cancer risk   ~RN by Dquixote1217  23mo   1,031  Rife  Cross-post

Sun exposure lowers cancer risk ... ... Sunday, May 13, 2012 by: Randall Neustaedter OMD ... ... (NaturalNews) A study that correlated exposure to sunlight with cancer risk found that people exposed to more sunlight had a significantly lower risk of many types of cancer (Lin, 2012). This study followed more than 450,000 white, non-Hispanic subjects aged 50-71 years from diverse geographic areas in the US. Researchers correlated the calculated ultraviolet radiation (UVR) exposure in these different areas with the incidence of a variety of cancers. The diverse sites included six states (Californi ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Woman Reverses Signs of MS in Three Weeks   ~RN by mo123  24mo   1,159  Black Seed  Cross-post

http://aguidetoahealthierlife.blogspot.com/2012/04/woman-reverses-signs-of-ms-in-3-weeks.html   [End]

• Boy Heals Brain Cancer with Nigella Sativa in 1 1/2 months   ~RN by mo123  24mo   811  Black Seed

http://www.black--seeds.com/2012/09/9-capsules-day-of-black-cumin-cures-boy.html ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Thanks to BPA and other chemicals the new age of puberty for girls is 10   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  24mo   761  Ask Tony Isaacs

Thanks to BPA and other chemicals the new age of puberty for girls is 10 ... ... Monday, April 09, 2012 by: Tony Isaacs ... See all articles by this author ... ... (NaturalNews) Girls as young as 7 years old are now beginning to develop breasts and undergo other body changes that their mothers had not experienced until years later. The prime culprit for this new phenomena is bisphenol A, better known as simply BPA. ... ... However, BPA is far from the only culprit which is believed to be causing the early onset of puberty.  Other likely culprits include a class of chemicals known as phth ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded The benefits of raw honey   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  24mo   638  Ask Tony Isaacs

The benefits of raw honey ... ... Saturday, April 07, 2012 by: Luella May ... ... (NaturalNews) When we look at the word "raw", we associated it with the preservation of important vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Just as raw vegetables are preferable because of their nutritional content, the same is true of honey. Raw honey is honey that has not been heated, pasteurized or processed in any way. The differences between raw and pasteurized honey are substantial. Raw honey is an alkaline-forming food that contains natural vitamins, enzymes, powerful antioxidants and other important ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• My 5 Year Anniversary   ~RN by freya  24mo   1,681  Iodine Supplementati

So here it is when it all started (excerpt from my diary): ... ... "Saturday March 24, 2007 Started Iodine 1 dr. at night All I did today was flushing and reading the Iodine forum. At night I started taking 1 drop of iodine. I also painted 2 drops on my left arm; the stain disappeared in 3 hours." ... ... My declared objective for starting iodine was that after 40 flushes I realized my body had a faulty liver metabolism and I was hoping to get my liver to correct it and stop producing new stones: all of the stored/existing stones, too many thousands to count, should have been out by ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thanks for the support! More on Momma's Passing!   ~RN by dar7726  25mo   1,067  Iodine Supplementati

... Long story short of it is that she got sick (diarrhea)...we tried to keep her hydrated and eating but it was coming out as fast as we got liquid down her...so we had to get her to the hospital. We decided that she was getting near to the point of hospital bed and wheel chair and we just didn’t think we had the stamina to go there...and since you have to (or at least we thought so...not sure now) go into the hospital for 3 days prior to being accepted into a nursing home facility that we’d just transition her there from the hospital. ... ... It wasn’t by choice so much as from sheer exhaustio ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded New study: Radiation treatments create cancer cells 30 times more potent   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  25mo   583  Ask Tony Isaacs

... ... New study: Radiation treatments create cancer cells 30 times more potent than regular cancer cells ... ... ... Monday, March 19, 2012 by: Tony Isaacs ... See all articles by this author ... ... (NaturalNews) In a groundbreaking new study just published in the peer reviewed journal Stem Cells , researchers at UCLA’s Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center Department of Oncology found that, despite killing half of all tumor cells per treatment, radiation treatments on breast cancer transforms other cancer cells into cancer stem cells which are vastly more treatment-resistant than normal c ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• How to Recover or Treat a Stroke or Tia with Nigella Sativa   ~RN by mo123  25mo   1,100  Black Seed  Cross-post

http://theblessedseed.blogspot.com/2012/03/how-to-recover-and-treat-stroke-or-tia.html   [End]

• Image Embedded World Renown Heart Surgeon Speaks Out On What Really Causes Heart Disease   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  25mo   537  Ask Tony Isaacs

... World Renown Heart Surgeon Speaks Out On What Really Causes Heart Disease ... ... ... by Doctor Dwight Lundell, M.D. ... ... ... We physicians with all our training, knowledge and authority often acquire a rather large ego that tends to make it difficult to admit we are wrong. So, here it is. I freely admit to being wrong.. As a heart surgeon with 25 years experience, having performed over 5,000 open-heart surgeries,today is my day to right the wrong with medical and scientific fact. ... ... I trained for many years with other prominent physicians labelled “opinion makers.” Bombard ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Enjoy the many health benefits of gluten-free quinoa   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  25mo   506  Ask Tony Isaacs

Enjoy the many health benefits of gluten-free quinoa ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... Whole grains have been lauded for their many health benefits; however, many people who are gluten-intolerant have found their whole grain choices limited. Quinoa (keen-wah) is an increasingly popular gluten-free grain-like vegetable that may offer the same benefits as whole grains and then some. ... ... Quinoa is a species of goosefoot (Chenopodium) and is grown primarily for its edible seeds, which have a mild, nutty flavor. Though the seeds are grain-like, quinoa is not a true grain or cereal and it is a ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Ageing of the human metaorganism: the microbial counterpart   ~RN by grzbear  26mo   981  Ask Trapper

Abstract ... Human beings have been recently reviewed as ‘metaorganisms’ as a result of a close symbiotic relationship with the intestinal microbiota. This assumption imposes a more holistic view of the ageing process where dynamics of the interaction between environment, intestinal microbiota and host must be taken into consideration. Age-related physiological changes in the gastrointestinal tract, as well as modification in lifestyle, nutritional behaviour, and functionality of the host immune system, inevitably affect the gut microbial ecosystem. Here we review the current knowledge of the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded smart meters   ~RN by trapper/kcmo  26mo   704  Ask Trapper

• Video Embedded 49. This Revolution Will Not Be Televised   ~RN by #118887  26mo   817  Ask Trapper

• Video Embedded Edited   ~RN by Hidden Username  26mo   195  Ask Trapper

cured blindness   ~RN by Johny Apple Bomb  26mo   1,394  Iodine Supplementati

Gave my friend an ounce of the Onion, ginger, grapefruit mixture. ... ... then gave him 4 ounces of the Hungarian paprika, cayenne, turmeric, pine apple, mixture. ... ... then gave him the chlorophyl, tsp mixture. ... ... then gave him a dropper full of iodine. ... ... A couple days later he called me to tell me he can now see through the eye that had been blind for decades! Before he could barely tell if a bright light was shinning into the eye! ... ... Not sure yet which potion worked but I will try to figure it out.   [End]

• Video Embedded barrie trower nails wireless - no safe amount for children   ~RN by trapper/kcmo  26mo   497  Ask Trapper

... ... playlist ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjyfpVRPUVQ&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLEF47E5563AA26446 ... ... ... bonus videos ... http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5E44BF98578C4787 ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: its true   ~RN by Newport  26mo   1,525  Iodine Supplementati

This is still unknown by the sheople? ... ... Aspartame was in production before it was approved ... ’Rumsfeld’s Bioweapon Legacy’ ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1172536 ... ... ... Wolff Chaikof became the Gold standard for the use of iodine before it was published. ... Then after many more studies have shown the flaws in WC it stays the Gold standard while those studies and hundreds of years of historic use of iodine are left to decay in now obscure books. ... ’The Wolff Chaikof Effect: Crying Wolf?’ ... http://www.oasisadvancedwellness.com/learning/wolff-chaikof-effect.html ... ... ... Vitamin C, availabi ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Edited   ~RN by Hidden Username  26mo   195  Ask Trapper

Image Embedded and Trapper says "I told you so".   ~RN by wombat  27mo   1,064  Iodine Supplementati

... ... http://iodinehistory.blogspot.com/2012/01/iodism-debunked-1922.html ... ...   ... ... ... SATURDAY, JANUARY 21, 2012 ... ... ... ... ... "iodism" debunked, 1922 ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... source: "Life Shortening Habits and Rejuvenation", by Arnold Lorand, 1922 ... ... ... ... "...When iodides are given in certain quantities the symptoms of intolerance may present themselves, constituting a condition we term iodism. ... ... These symptoms are due very probably to an exaggeration of thyroid activity. Iodine being contained in the thyroid gland in larger amount than in any other ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Update on Salivary Stones/use of IO   ~RN by Whispering Wind  27mo   2,620  Iodine Supplementati

Last week I posted about severe pain I was during the middle of the night and upon investigating in the AM, I found what I thought to be stones in the salivary glands. Wombat posted a chart on where these glands are and sure enough, that is exactly where I felt these stones. ... I was using a warm rag up to that point to relieve some of the pain but after the posts at CZ and cruising around the net looking for info on this in relationship to iodine I decided to start taking SSKI, upwards to about 130 mg a day along with Lugols (about four drops). ... ... I have passed ALL the small stones and t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Shingles, O/T   ~RN by Newport  28mo   959  Iodine Supplementati

There are many tons of Hg lost into the food supply each year via alkyl food grade processes HFCS being one of them..that doesn’t account for the many tons in Coal fired power plants... ... ... Mercury Emissions Up at Coal-Burning Power Plants ... http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=mercury+Coal+fired+power+plants   [End]

• Video Embedded I can't debate my dog.   ~RN by Bugsy193  28mo   319  Ask Trapper

... You’re a good doobie L ;+D Unfortunately there are not going to be any areas in urban municipalities where OWS folks can get a camping permit and certainly not NYC or Atlanta where I’m located. ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Merck - Too Big to Prosecute?   ~RN by Dquixote1217  28mo   942  News  Cross-post

... Merck—Too Big to Prosecute? ... ... December 6, 2011 ... ... There is a surprising reason why the government won’t go after drug companies for serious crimes. ... ... It is because government programs like Medicare, Medicaid, and the Veterans Administration would then be barred from doing business with them! ... ... In 1999 the FDA approved Vioxx, a drug created by Merck and Co. to treat arthritis. Vioxx was pulled off the market in 2004 because evidence showed it greatly increased the risk of heart attack in the 25 million Americans who had taken the drug. Some 50,000 patients sued , and 2 ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Genius   ~RN by ZlatinValchev  28mo   378  Ask Trapper

... You’re a good doobie L ;+D Unfortunately there are not going to be any areas in urban municipalities where OWS folks can get a camping permit and certainly not NYC or Atlanta where I’m located. ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Hungary Destroys All Monsanto GMO Corn Fields   ~RN by pepe  28mo   690  News  Cross-post

http://naturalsociety.com/hungary-destroys-all-monsanto-gmo-corn-fields/ ... ... ... Hungary has taken a bold stand against biotech giant Monsanto and genetic modification by destroying 1000 acres of maize found to have been grown with genetically modified seeds, according to Hungary deputy state secretary of the Minstry of Rural Development Lajos Bognar. Unlike many European Union countries, Hungary is a nation where genetically modified (GM) seeds are banned. In a similar stance against GM ingredients, Peru has also passed a 10 year ban on GM foods. ... ... Special report: GMOs continually banned ar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Natural Help for Overactive Bladder   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  29mo   983  Ask Tony Isaacs

... ... Natural Help for Overactive Bladder ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ( The B est Years in Life) Overactive bladder, or urinary incontinence, is one of the most common chronic conditions in the US. People of all ages and genders are susceptible to overactive bladder, though the condition is seen most often in women. It is difficult to get an exact number of how many people experience overactive bladder because many cases go unreported - probably due to understandable but needless embarrassment. The good news is that relief from overactive bladder may be found in simple ex ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded National Security Event!   ~RN by Newport  29mo   885  Ask Trapper

... ... http://whatreallyhappened.com/node/143149 ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Alive and well 4 years after pancreatic cancer diagnosis   ~RN by Tony Isaacs  29mo   489  Ask Tony Isaacs

Alive and doing well over 4 years after being diagnosed with stage IV pancreatic cancer ... ... reported by Tony Isaacs ... ... Yesterday we received a message worth sharing on the Yahoo Oleander Soup group which Luella May and myself moderate.  It was from a long time member of the group whose stepfather had been diagnosed with stage IV pancreatic cancer over 4 years ago (about the same time as Patrick Swayze was similarly diagnosed) and was posted in response to questions about whether or not oleander worked against cancer, how it worked and what was the scientific proof. ... ... ... Tony ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Forum Pages
    1  2  3  4 5  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
    Relief from toxic liver problems.
    Herpes Cure?
    Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
    High Blood Pressure?
    3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
    #1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
    Free Book by Dr. Clark!
    Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
    Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
    Proven Candida Diet
    The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
    Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
    Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
    Destroy Parasites Quickly
    Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Cayenne Supreme
    Royal Cayenne Supreme is a great food for the circulatory system. This ...
    Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
    Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bloo...
    Get 5% off Right Now!
    Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
    Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
    Bad Breath Cure
    Bad Breath Cure
    Life Technology™
    Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
    Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
    Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

407 messages, 479,585 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 81, 5 pages,  29,229,412 page views

"The art of healing comes from nature and not from the physician. Therefore, the physician must start from nature with an open mind."
    ~ Paracelsus

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
    It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
    A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
    All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
    Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Proven Parasite Diet
    The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
    Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
    Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
    Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Proven Candida Diet

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

•  

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.34 sec at 4/18/2014 8:09:28 AM, requested by 54.204.200.90, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&ob=d&c=5 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8