CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6158 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded Topic Messages [484021] , Sorted by Agree Votes Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,295,630 page views     1,038 messages     480,009 topics     3,227 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4m ago
Search:   Top 300

Topic Messages [484021] , Sorted by Agree Votes   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  400  700  1000  ...  3219  3220  3221  3222  3223  3224  3225  3226 3227  
  • PSYLLIUM & BENTONITE COLON CLEANSE by UserX  12y   269,968  Bowel Cleanse Suppor  C   BSA EDUCATIONAL

Psyllium and bentonite is one of the simplest and most effective ways to cleanse the digestive system. ... ... Liquid bentonite should be used...or powdered bentonite should be hydrated to a semi-pourable yogurt consistency prior to using it. Mix 1 Tablespoon of liquid bentonite and 1 teaspoon of powdered psyllium (or 1 Tablespoon if using whole husk psyllium) with 8-10oz of water or diluted juice, shake and drink immediately. Follow this with another 8-10oz glass of water. This is in addition to daily water intake of half your body weight in ounces. Sufficient water is a key to success w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Poll: Would you support removal of her feeding tube? by Webmaster  9y   5,613  Terri Schiavo   RN

Would you support removal of her feeding tube? ... ... YES      NO ... ... Results of this poll are shown as the popularity measure of this message: ... ... ”3 of 6 persons found this message helpful” ... ... 3 of 6 means that 3 people answered ”YES” and 3 answered ”NO” ... ... Thank you for taking this poll. ... ... Webmaster ...   [End]

• Detox Stages by pepe  10y   20,652  Master C FAQ   RN

"Detox Stages" from a book by Tom McGregor called ... ... "Fasting to Freedom" ... ... ... ... What Are The Effects Of Detoxification On The Body? ... ... ... ... A single cell within the human body is more complex than the most modern supercomputer. The process of removing a hundred thousand antigens, each with unique molecular properties, from trillions of functioning cells is indeed a complex process. Imagine three trillion cells being repaired during the function of countless biochemical processes needed for life. Even the best mechanics have to turn off the engine. Yet, the body has ...   [retrieve this message]

• A CureZone E-Book... What do ya think? vote here... by UserX  8y   3,161  Webmaster Support   R

... ... Moving- right- along: a CureZone Online Book! What do you think? ... ... Some topics could be: ... ... ... Dusan’s Story ... ... Beginners Guide To the CZ Galaxy ... ... Herxheimer reaction ... ... Liver Flush ... ... Liver Flush FAQ ... ... Master Cleanse ... ... Master Cleanse FAQ ... ... Candida ... ... Parasites ... ... Bowel Cleanse ... ... Fasting: Weight ... ... Sex ... ... Ask CureZone Team ... ... Zapper ... ... Acne ... ... Body Odor ... ... Spirituality ... ... Healing Testimonials ... ... voted in topic ... ... ... If you want to suggest a chapter for a CureZone online book, please post here. ... ... If you want to write a chapter, please post here. ... ... If ...   [retrieve this message]

• Using the MC for weightloss by pepe  10y   17,247  Master C FAQ   RRR

... For you dieters out there you hafta keep in mind that there are no shortcuts or magic potions and that no form of fasting, water, juice, MC whatever were designed as weight loss diets, PERIOD!. Fasting is meant to take the burden from digestion and all the energy that goes toward it and let the body repair and heal itself. Stop looking at the numbers on the scale they are meaningless and you can easily become obsessed. Lose the scale!! You will know you are losing weight by the way your clothes fit and most of all by the way you feel. ... ...  No amount of wishful ...   [retrieve this message]

• Success story by Jhan  10y   3,142  Bowel Cleanse Suppor   R

Today is my 21st day of fast, with psyllium. Yesterday I passed strings of candida and decided to start adding Bentonite to one psyllium mix a day. Today I passed a bit of mucoid plaque. ... ... What a wonderful day! ... ... Jhan ...   [End]

• Ozone by golfegg  10y   14,440  Cancer Support   RN

Hi, ... I just want to tell the story of how my wife was cured from cancer twice. ... My wife had 16 tumors throughout her body, in her intestines, ... liver, and breast. All the doctors said there was nothing they could do and that she had 6-12 months. That was 3 years ago. My wife found a new experimental chemo treatment that ”had a 80% cure rate”. She did the chemo for 9 months and it was killing her. The doctor said her system was starting to shut down. I had been looking at alternative treatments from various sources & doing research on my own & found ozone. We didn’t want to try it because ...   [retrieve this message]

• Kevin Trudeau - Natural Cures Book by colleen  9y   18,961  Kevin Trudeau   RN

This is my first time posting on Curezone, although I have been a member for several years. ... ... My background is extensive in regards to Alternative and Complimentary of Natural and Traditional health treatments as well as conventional medical therapies. ... ... I have been a Registered Nurse in Canada since 1985, my area of specialty being Emergency/Intensive Care. I am also a Chartered Herbalist since 2004. ... ... In 1990 I took a medical leave from work with a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia. My health problems began after receiving the Heptavax vaccine in 1986, after which I developed a rare disorder ...   [retrieve this message]

• *Ultimate Cleanse*(BP shakes) by Rebeckah  10y   19,189  Master C FAQ   RRR

I posted this on another forum, but since so many people lately seem to be enthusiastic about doing the *Ultimate* Fast, {which is doing Psyllium & Bentonite shakes while on the Master Cleanse}I thought I’d post it here to. Hope it helps someone. :) ... ... ____________________________________________ ... ... ... ... The Master Cleanse is remarkable on its own at detoxifying and cleansing your body. P&B shakes are also good at what they do, but they are also very dehydrating & binding to begin with. ... ... ... ... I think doing the shakes while on a restricted calorie/nutrient program is asking for ...   [retrieve this message]

• FRUSTRATIONS OF COLON CLEANSING by UserX  11y   62,693  Bowel Cleanse Suppor   BSA EDUCATIONAL

Unfortunately....the people who most need to do a colon cleanse are also the ones who experience the greatest difficulty with it...those who have a history of chronic constipation and sluggish digestive functioning. I appreciate the frustration...the cleanse would help to address these problems, but how can you do it without making matters worse?! ... ... There are some steps you can take PRIOR to beginning the cleanse that will improve bowel functioning and promote greater success with the cleanse. ... ... MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE WELL HYDRATED BEFORE YOU BEGIN A COLON CLEANSE. Low-grade dehydratio ...   [retrieve this message]

• INFORMATION ON MUCOID PLAQUE by UserX  12y   59,220  Bowel Cleanse Suppor   R

What is Mucoid Plaque ? ... ... ... Answer by Richard Anderson, N.D., N.M.D. ... ... ”The intestines can store a vast amount of partially digested, putrefying matter (as well as drugs and other toxic chemicals)—for decades even. Some intestines, when autopsied, have weighed up to 40 pounds and were distended to a diameter of 12 inches with only a pencil-thin channel through which the feces could move. ... ... That 40 pounds was due to caked layers of encrusted mucus mixed with fecal matter, bizarrely resembling hardened blackish-green truck tire rubber or an old piece of dried rawhide. I call this mucoid ...   [retrieve this message]

• Revisit Commercial Forum Status by Lapis  8y   2,264  Webmaster Support  

I truely don’t think the ”commercial” diclaimer goes far enough, especially when the tone of some forums are intermeshed with non-commercial support forums where there is no drive for sales (agenda). This is still confusing to the new viewers and is seen as an endorsement by curezone. Altruism gets watered down when a forum that drives for sales, is in the same section. ... ... I therefore request again that commercial forums have a section of their own so that it is very clear there is a commercial motivation for these kind of forums. ... ... Example: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=626&i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Avoided Gallbladder Surgery by Flushing by Charly  9y   12,728  Liver Flush Support   RN

A few months ago my sister, who is 58 years old, avoided gallbladder surgery by liver flushing. ... ... A CT scan showed that she had gallstones after she had several gallbladder attacks. Her doctor wanted to schedule surgery - but she said she wanted to do a couple of liver flushes first. She passed a few pretty good sized stones. (One was about an inch) She showed the stones to her doctor. The doc said they were large enough to have caused the problem and ordered another CT scan which showed the stones were gone. The gallbladder attacks have stopped. ... ... My sister’s doctor is a regular MD, a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Mirena IUD Side Effects by turtlemom95  11y   67,611  Mirena IUD  C   BSA WARNING

I was wondering if anyone has had similar problems with the Mirena IUD that I have experienced. ... ... I had the IUD inserted on May 23, 2003. It is now 3 months after the insertion. ... ... I went back to the doctor on June 20 to have it checked (their normal practice.) At that time all, appeared fine. The only complaint I had on that 1 month check up was bleeding. ... ... Well, here I am 2 months later (total 3 months) and I am still bleeding much more than expected. I cannot even ascertain when my last period was. I have probably had about 3 weeks of no bleeding in the entire time. This is not ...   [retrieve this message]

• Problem On MMS Forum by #68716  7y   3,070  MMS Debate  C  

Webmaster, A poster called Vulcanel is posting very negative remarks about MMS. This is not appropriate for a support forum. Please consider removing these posts. Since Vulcanel has his own personal forum he has a ready made arena to post all of his opinions. He does not need to flood a support forum with his opinions on a subject he has never tried. Further more, he has no qualms about banning people who question or disagree with his views on iodine. Surely he knows better to bash another forum.   [End]

• Carrots, Eggs, and Coffee by Corey  10y   3,210  Stories   RN

Our marvelous neighbor, Owen asked me to post this story here. I agree with him about it belonging here also. Enjoy!! ... ... Corey ... ... Coffee Bean ... ... You will never look at a cup of coffee the same way again. ... ... A young woman went to her mother and told her about her life and how things were so hard for her. She did not know how she was going to make it and wanted to give up. She was tired of fighting and struggling. It seemed as one problem was solved, a new one arose. Her mother took her to the kitchen. She filled three pots with water and placed each on a high fire. Soon the pots came to bo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Hv's still at it and it really needs to finally be stopped (corrected li... by Dquixote1217  30mo   1,120  Webmaster Support  

Hv’s still at it, making yet another truth-distorting post which attacks the WM and other members: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1867133#i  (corrected to the right post) ... ... Included in the post: ... ... the Webmaster is only look at numbers, not credibility.  Same reason so many of the Curezone forums have absolutely NOTHING to do with health or healing.  All the off topic forums still generate hits for Curezone, which is essence artificially increases the numbers, and may help boost the rankings in the search engines.  But it also cheapens Curezone since it ...   [retrieve this message]

• The Post You Have Been Waiting For...SCATTERING by humaworm  7y   4,171  Ask Humaworm   RRR

First of all, this whole scattering thing has become a personal thing from a poster towards me. In case you don’t know this, my personal experience in the parasite cleansing field is very long and very complete. My great-grandmother was full-blooded Choctaw Indian - her father - my great-great grandfather was the tribal ”medicine man”. My own grandmother was half Choctaw and she possessed CENTURIES worth of herbal knowledge. This is how I learned what I know. ... ... Through the years I have dealt with ALL aspects of parasites and their removal. Not only have I helped pull tapeworms - I hav ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded ****PHARMA ADS On Curezone**** by Lapis  8y   4,058  Webmaster Support  

There is something very troubling occuring on Curezone. As Uniquity pointed out earlier here, pharma ads are now appearing on Curezone. ... ... Curezone started out as a non commercial site. Now, not only are commercial forums mixed with regular support forums (not yet effectively dealt with), but we are now seeing Pharma ads being placed at the bottom of many of our forums. This is being done by the global elite owned search engine ”Google” that curezone is currently in bed with. ... ... I have previously warned about our affiliation with this search engine, which is a useless engine for onsite ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Ask expert forums.... by Lapis  8y   2,942  Webmaster Support  

Something that absolutly needs to occur... ... ... We have many ask forums now that are front end store fronts, meaning that the ”expert” is here at curezone with the hope to drive people to their sites/products for sale of product. This can be very misleading to curezone users in that they may not realize that they are getting biased advice based on an agenda of making money. ... ... Curezone started out with pure intentions of helping/sharing with people away from monetary motivations. I think that now that it has become so seeded with sales people all receiving their own forums to drive product ...   [retrieve this message]

• Easier Way to flush everything out of your liver - Egg yolks and Lime Ju... by tsetsi  8y   208,450  Liver Flush Support  C  

Have you asked yourself... why do i have to endure such unpleasant moments when flushing my liver of gallstones and filth? I have! ... ... and ... ... why do i want to vomit and feel naucious the entire time? ... why do i have to take time off of work to do this? ... why do i have to rest and be at home? ... isn’t there an easier way...? ... ... I indeed asked myself all of those questions constantly, until, through careful research and experimentation, i finally found the answer! ... ... You certainly don’t have feel unconfortably during the flush at all. there is a much easier and more pleasant way of cleaning your ...   [retrieve this message]

• Gratitude and Appreciation (Calcified Stones) by lorelei  10y   1,306  Liver Flush Facts   RN

Dear Andreas: ... ... I’m feeling much gratitude right now and I want to share it with you. 9 months ago I had my first ”gallbladder attack.” I was in great pain, I couldn’t walk nor breathe. After an ultrasound, my MD told me that ”You must have your gallbladder removed immediately.” I made the plans. Then, I was guided by my chiropracter to try natural flushing first. After refusing flushes that included lots of sugar through juices, I chose Dr. Clark’s liver cleanse. That choice led me to Curezone.com, which led me to your forum. ... ... You have now led me through 7 liver flushes and a ma ...   [retrieve this message]

• DR.MORALES- Sorry I did it! by #52896  7y   3,958  Amalgam Support  

I went to Dr. Morales and had extensive work involving crowns and bridges. Most of it fell off within MONTHS. Several fillings fell out WITHIN WEEKS. ... ... This is a very busy office and they like to race their patients through. They also discourage questions and communication. They just want to get you done and out of there! ... ... I had to have ALL of the work I had done repaired within 2 years... most of it within the first year. I lost 2 teeth that I probably would not have had to lose had I gone elsewhere. ... ... I would very STRONGLY recommend that you seek another dentist if palnning to have w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Why Curezone by hopinso  7y   4,000  Ask CureZone   BSA SUCCESS

... Recently I was so upset by a cruel and untrue comment I was ready to leave Curezone for good. There have been times in the past where I left for a few weeks or months because of personal attacks, but this time was too much (the post was quickly hidden by the way). I googled alternative health forums and set out to find a new place to learn and hopefully contribute, but I wound up back here. Why? ... ... ... First of all I like the mission statement of Curezone-educating instead of medicating. This describes my personal philosophy to a "T". After having a few bad experiences with pr ...   [retrieve this message]

• I Have To Say This by finallyfaith  8y   2,872  Ask Barefoot  

Barefoot, ... ... the manner is which you treated osal and ran him off curezone was reprehensible, childish, vindictive and totally unwarranted. osal is a good person and contributed a lot to curezone on many different forums, i benefitted from several of his posts greatly. he posted a message on the webmasters forum that was just heartbreaking, the message was deleted after about 15 minutes. ... ... this forum does not exist for you to treat as your personal fiefdom, banishing people through crudeness and rudeness for imaginary offenses. this is supposed to be a place of healing and enlightenment, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Advise from an Indian Yoga instructor/Ayurvedic doctor on Salt Water Flu... by #21945  10y   18,342  Master C FAQ   RN

Hi All; ... ... I posted a little of this information yesterday, but the heading was different, and there are so many questions here regarding SWF that I thought I’d post it under a different heading. I also forgot a couple of important details in my post yesterday to make your SWF a little easier. Hope this is useful information: ... ... I was taught about the SWF years ago by my yoga teacher who is an older Indian guy who has also been an ayurvedic doctor for years. ... ... According to him, it’s very important to use the right amount of salt (2 tsp salt/4 cups warm (not hot) water). The reason he ...   [retrieve this message]

• The Best of "Ask Shelley" forum. Newbies plz read! :) by shelleycat  10y   11,394  Ask Shelley 1[A]   RN

Greetings! :) ... ... this FAQ is in the process of being moved to Shelley’s new home, so look for it there! http://www.askshelley.com ...   [End]

• Wombat by grzbear  7y   3,775  Iodine Debate  

RE: ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=942465#i ... ... ... ”FEAR MONGERING? Good Lord, all the crap we’ve taken from ML & his minions since day 1. You want to learn about fear mongering? Visit the ml forum & read his rantings on how ”elemental iodine is POISON!” He’s fear-mongerer numero uno. gimme a break, Grz.” ... ... I am posting my reply here due to my banning from the iodine forum... ... ... Who are the minions that you speak of? Celcius? Hardly plural. Others were not against iodine per se, but mega dosing, and certainly not against Cayce or Jarvis protocol... Iodine supplementation at this l ...   [retrieve this message]

• I have had enough, thank you. by SoulfulSurvivor  7y   2,347  Webmaster Support  C  

Remove me from your list of Moderators.  I made it perfectly clear during the "Moderator Elections" that I did not wish to be a Moderator, particularly considering the utterly inappropriate contact that I received from another Moderator during the "election" process which was reported and never acknowledged or remedied . ... ... I wish to surrender my membership ID for Curezone.com.  I have had enough of the intense negativity that I’ve witnessed and been involved in.  At least, when I made an error in judgment, I had the common sense and courtesy to m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cult of Moreless by Corinthian  7y   2,434  CZ Experts Debate  

Aside from the money almost everything applies except where it is not possible due to the nature of online groups.    How is the Ask ML forum like a cult? ... ... ... ... The repetitive, mind numbing phrases, slogans and cult-speak ... ... ... ... How long can "YOU" live without oxygen? ... ... Chose life or death this day ... ... Smile its your choice ... ... Cause and Effect ... ... As usual not everything may be as it may first seem to be ! ... ... For the "Beginning" and the "End" of "ALL" Life in the Universe is controlled by these Principle ...   [retrieve this message]

• Gratitude and Appreciation (Calcified Stones) by lorelei  10y   3,350  Ask Andreas   RN

Dear Andreas: ... ... I’m feeling much gratitude right now and I want to share it with you. 9 months ago I had my first ”gallbladder attack.” I was in great pain, I couldn’t walk nor breathe. After an ultrasound, my MD told me that ”You must have your gallbladder removed immediately.” I made the plans. Then, I was guided by my chiropracter to try natural flushing first. After refusing flushes that included lots of sugar through juices, I chose Dr. Clark’s liver cleanse. That choice led me to Curezone.com, which led me to your forum. ... ... You have now led me through 7 liver flushes and a ma ...   [retrieve this message]

• Personal Message to heppystephy / Stephanie Schultz by just_peachy  10y   2,829  Questioning & Critic   RN

I cannot and do not speak officially for CureZone. The following is strictly my own personal opinion. I use the term ”we” only in the sense of being one of many voices within the CureZone community and in no way use the term ”we” in any official capacity. ... ... CureZone is not a traditional medical site, no. On that point we agree. ... ... CureZone is a supportive site filled with a large, loosely knit group of people who wander in from all walks of life, from all places around the world. We are your neighbors and your friends. We are everyday people looking for ways to reclaim our own health. As ...   [retrieve this message]

• Triglycerides & Cholesterol - I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! by rotgut  10y   5,589  Liver Flush Support   RN

I just got my lipid panel back - I am in shock. I’m also going to post this in the neglected Cholesterol and Triglyceride support forum/ ... ... As background, my 5/24/04 lipid panel had my total cholesterol at 253 and my triglyceride level at 1285. For a guy who just turned 36, this obviously sucks. This was while I was on medication too; I’ve taken Lipitor, Tricor, Gemfibrizol, Niaspan, etc. and watched my trigylceride levels get progressively worse. ... ... I continued to take Tricor with no change in life style through late June, when I decided to do my first liver flush. The week prior to th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Iron the Girl - my story by #30350  10y   3,173  Child Sexual Abuse   RN

When I was 5-years-old, I started school. Afterwards, I would be picked up and go to my cousin’s house for childcare since my parents were busy. At the time, he was 17. ... ... When we’de get to his house, he’d take me to his bedroom, where he’d try to take my clothes off. I’d struggle and beg and say no, which made him angry. He’d throw me against the wall and scream at me - sometimes so drunk I couldn’t understand him. I’d try to run away, but he’d start boxing me in the head on my ears, knocking me to the floor, where he’d kick me wherever his foot could make contact. Eventually, I’d ...   [retrieve this message]

• FEAR! ... I am affraid to do cleanse ? Help me ? by #165596  12y   101,476  Liver Flush FAQ   RN

I am affraid to do cleanse ? Help me to get started? ... How can I find if I can tolerate the Epsom Salt? ... How can I find if I can tolerate the Oil? ... ... ... Answer: ... ... ... This is a simple way to gain courage to flush liver and GB, for all those of you who are affraid. ... ... ... To gain courage to use Epsom Salts, do next: ... Take daily 1 tea-spoon of Epsom salts with water OR freshly pressed fruit juice. ... ... Increase amount for 1 tea-spoon every day. ... ... Day 1 ... 1 tea-spoon ... Day 2 ... 2 tea-spoons ... Day 3 ... 3 tea-spoons ... .... ... until you get diarrhea, then decrease amount to the leve ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Monsanto & Cancer Milk: Fox News Kills Story & Fires Reporters by Dquixote1217  5y   13,076  News  C   RN

Though not new, I had never seen this video posted anywhere before. ... ... FOX NEWS Reporters (Reporters Steve Wilson & Jane Akre) uncovered the fact that most of the Milk in the USA and across some parts of the world is unfit to drink due to Monsanto Corporation’s POSILAC®, which has been proven to be a cancer-causing growth hormone.(known in short as "BGH" "BST" or "rBGH" ), but they were fired for trying to tell people the truth. ... ... This is a nonpartisan video that shows the lengths some will go to further their agendas. It ends with a Florida ju ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Be careful by grzbear  7y   9,263  Iodine Support  C   R

Be careful is all I am saying... pay attention to what is happening in both your body and mind... ... ... Interesting tooth and gum issues are symptoms of iodine toxicity seeing as this has come up on the support forum a time or two. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=873382#i ... ... While I have been around long enough to know that some symptoms may be seen as ”detox” those same symptoms could be seen as toxicity as well... Do YOU know the difference? ... ... I know some of this has been posted before, but, please pay attention to what is going on inside you... if you are not feeling or behaving n ...   [retrieve this message]

• Wildly Irresponsible, Possibly Criminal by finallyfaith  7y   6,857  Breatharians Debate  C  

encouraging someone who thinks they may be ”the chosen one,” to stop eating food is wildly irresponsible at best, criminal at worst. in a recent post on the barefoot forum, someone asked MH if stopping intake of all food could draw one closer to God, and if such a person could be ”a chosen one”? ... ... here is the post ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=827884#i ... ... ... did MH encourage this person to stop with the ”chosen one” illusions and to make sure to get some quality nutrition in his or her body? no, instead he explains how its entirely possible to be a breatharian (for those who do ...   [retrieve this message]

• Formal Complaint by #69375  8y   2,919  CureZone Experts Deb  C  

Please Dusan do something to stop the abuse in the Moreless forum. He degrades people and is completely condesending. I have voiced my pleas with him to stop, but it never ends. He is hurting people with his words. ... ... Example: Calling someone dense: How can some people be ”SO” ”Dense” in the Head to not see that Cheating on ones self is ”NOT” considered eating Healthy ? ... ... Is this really what you want on a site that is about healing? ... ... Maggie   [End]

• That "Notice" is simply rude by #57744  8y   2,051  Webmaster Support  

””NOTICE” to those considering making any post on this forum!” located at http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=425&i=3264#i ... ... This is the exact type of post that gets people riled up and is totally unnecessary in a support forum. It is demeaning to those who come wanting to share and receive information and support. I hope everyone who comes to CureZone understands that this place, like any other on the internet, can have posters who publish something that others disagree with, and some who post things that have been proven wrong by fact. In either case, I found this message to be well out ...   [retrieve this message]

• ******Forum Members****** by Lapis  8y   6,455  Ask Andreas   R

Andreas has contacted me and asked me to design a site for him that will house his archived messages. What I am envisioning is a searchable site catagorized in a meaningful fashion. This will take a huge load off of Andreas and will allow him to answer NEW questions. People that are familiar with Andreas’s messages can gently guide newcommers to the archive where most questions have been answered many times. ... ... This should bring a coherency to this forum which can enable Andreas to focus his time and energy in a much more efficient manner. ... ... This project will take time as there are man ...   [retrieve this message]

• The Importance of Preparation by hopinso  10y   13,596  Master C FAQ   RN

As I drive down the backroads here on the mountain I notice that two men I am acquainted with are building new homes. ”C” who lives a couple of miles down the road is a skilled carpenter who has helped build many fine homes. ”D” is notorious for not working, not bathing and not brushing his teeth. ”C” is not wealthy by any means, but he is carefully searching out the best products he can afford. He carefully planned his new home and prepared the lot before the first yard of concrete was poured or the first nail driven. ”D” has scavenged around building sites and collected scrap lumber and ...   [retrieve this message]

• SAFETY: FREQUENT FLUSHING: How often can you flush? Every 2 weeks or mor... by Kim  11y   55,567  Liver Flush FAQ   R

QUESTIONS: ... ... Flushing Frequency - how often can you flush? ... ... Once every 2 weeks or more often? Do I have to wait for the next 2 weeks to do the next flush? Can I flush the very next day? Can I flush myt liver 7 times per week? Can I flush 3 times per week? Can I flush once every 4 weeks? What is the best flush frequency? Is there any harm done in flushing often? ... ... A day or 2 after each flush I have experienced bloating, pain in the gallbladder area - and occasional reflux (however the ND has me on some wonderful enzymes that have practically knocked all of the indigestion out). ...   [retrieve this message]

• P&B Shakes - PSYLLIUM & BENTONITE COLON CLEANSE by UserX  12y   72,888  Bowel FAQ   RN

Psyllium and bentonite is one of the simplest and most effective ways to cleanse the digestive system. ... ... Liquid bentonite should be used...or powdered bentonite should be hydrated to a semi-pourable yogurt consistency prior to using it. Mix 1 Tablespoon of liquid bentonite and 1 teaspoon of powdered psyllium (or 1 Tablespoon if using whole husk psyllium) with 8-10oz of water or diluted juice, shake and drink immediately. Follow this with another 8-10oz glass of water. This is in addition to daily water intake of half your body weight in ounces. Sufficient water is a key to success wi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Is there a connection between old emotions and colon cleansing? Article ... by Webmaster  12y   37,559  Bowel FAQ  

Is there a connection between old emotions and colon cleansing? ... ... ... Answer: From the work of Richard Anderson, N.D., N.M.D. ... ... ... ”Yes. You will find that in many cases a colon cleanse will purge old emotions and attitudes stored in the intestines. ... ... ... Consider this case: Jessie, 20, was a vegan yet was bothered by digestive problems and candidiasis. Candidiasis, or the overgrowth of Candida albicans in the intestines, is a condition often reversed by an intense colon cleanse. During the first two weeks of the cleanse, Jessie began feeling better, but the turnaround came in week three. J ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood and Bioterrorism - Official Release... by Sunny5000  6y   30,174  Conspiracy Theories  C   BSA EDUCATIONAL

In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood and Bioterrorism - Official Release - 151 min ... ... This documentary is a little long (2.5 hrs) but if gives background on all the health problems we’re having today and how the government had a hand in manufacturing them. ... ... ... ... ... ... This feature length documentary about medical madness, cloaked in bioterrorism preparedness, will awaken the brain dead. It exposes health officials, directed by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), for conducting a “War of Terror” that is killing millions of unwitting Americans. This urgent life-saving DVD comes withou ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• The Decline and Fall of Curezone by recovering  6y   4,811  CureZone Debate  

The Decline and Fall of Curezone ... by Recovering ... ... My Story ... I’ve been a Curezone reader for about 4 years. I would probably be dead right now if it wasn’t for health information found on the Internet, mainly Curezone. I’ve had ten amalgam fillings since I was very young, plus one of them was replaced with conventional dentistry (no safety equipment to get rid of mercury dust.) Our family doctor literally handed out antibiotics like candy. He had a big plastic dispenser in his office (no need to bother with pharmacy) and handed them out in little paper envelopes. I remember having the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Home remedy cure for Bartholin’s Gland cysts/abscesses by phoebe  7y   144,064  Bartholin’s Gland Ab  C   BSA SUCCESS

Hi all. ... ... After posting a thread here yesterday pleading for help with recurring bartholin’s cyst/abscess which has flared up for the third time in ten months, I had a lucky find whilst searching for alternative remedies on the internet. ... ... Try this if you have a bartholin’s gland cyst or abscess. It worked for me today, and several times for the woman who posted it on another forum: ... ... Mix 1 fl oz calamine lotion with 1 teaspoon each of tea tree oil and witch hazel. Soak a pad or cotton ball in the mixture and press it against the lump for half an hour or so. The relief from the burning ...   [retrieve this message]

• VERY Important Iodine Information...(+ tiny edit) by unyquity  7y   3,477  Iodine Debate  

...from this post below: ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1026010#i ... ... ... (I’m reposting the link above because I think there are a LOT of CZers that might miss some very important information about IP6, Iron, and Iodine Supplementation... as it was originally posted in the middle of an already ongoing thread). ... ... This post (above) if FULL of vital and (what seems to me like) VERY valid information regarding iron levels in the human body and iodine absorption or malabsorption. Children with goiter (some anemic, some not) were given iodine...the majority of those that were iron def ...   [retrieve this message]

• please, please, please just one request for this forum!!! by lyn122  7y   1,689  Iodine Supplementati  

Use OT has much as you can when the topic goes off into bananas, cat stevens, other worlds of vulcan, videos...you know that stuff. ... Like the off-health topics... ... ... with our iodine loaded brain cells it should be a lot easier to remember to add OT when needed...... ... ... Things are looking great over here these days! ... ... XOXOXOXOs ... Lynn   [End]

• If You Own A Forum On Curezone by southern belle  8y   3,747  CZ Experts Debate  C   R

You know, I am so in awe of forum owners who are so smart to teach people like me on Curezone. You have to devote an enormous amount of time, which there is NO pay and all you get out of it is the satisfaction that you have helped someone. Some of you sell your products and I am behind you 100% in your sells. ... ... I don’t know how some of you forum owners came to Curezone or even how you became interested in healing. Maybe, like Dr. Schulze, you healed your own body and now you want to help others with your own experience. ... ... Regardless of how you came to Curezone, please remember that mo ...   [retrieve this message]

• kevinnader by trapper/kcmo  8y   2,862  Ask CureZone   RN

please take this the right way, dude: you are all over the road. pull over. turn off the car. take the keys out of the ignition. get out and step away from the vehicle. ... ... ok, how do i put this? ... ... curezone is a big place, full of every kind of person imaginable with all manner of problems, solutions, advice, perspectives, etc. you will go nuts trying to do everything you read about here, and most of it, quite frankly, may not be necessary for you. ... ... everyones problem is diet. getting all the right things in our food and avoiding all the wrong things is the idealistic goal. you ne ...   [retrieve this message]

• Curezone Mosh Pit by rudenski  8y   2,331  Webmaster Support  

Come on now... We have something good goin on here in CZ. I can’t go a day or two without visiting CureZone. Everyone has strong opinions and I have my own...but this place is still the most groovy web destination that I have ever found in this interconnected world. It sure beats Tee Vee and kicking your dog. There are probably one hunderd folks out there in this soul bridge called CureZone that I know better than my next door neighbor. ... ... A lot of the stuff going on in here is about MH. There are Over 1/4th of a million hits from people who have gone there looking for something and I bet ...   [retrieve this message]

• Commercial or non-commercial, that is the question! by Webmaster  8y   964  Webmaster Support  

Commercial or non-commercial, that is the question! ... ... Once upon a time CureZone.com was a small site, 100% non-commercial.  It’s name was dot com, simply cause it sounded good.  A good domain name should be easy to remember.  That is what curezone.com was. ... ... The Cost of having the site online was $100 per year, in hosting expenses.  ... ... People were asking questions inside forums, and other people were answering, without any commercial gain from any side involved.  Some people were more dedicated then the others in answering questions, and many of them were offered moderator privileges.  ...   [retrieve this message]

• 73 Vaccines in the First 18 Months of Life by healthyforlife  8y   4,162  Vacc: Anti-Vax   RN

My grandson Davin did not make it past his 4th month. One week after his 4th month he died from a series of vaccinations. At the time I did know some things and I was passing it on to my daughter but the Doctors convinced her to vaccinate the child. ... ... In honor of my grandson Davin, I will tell people the truth about the dangers of vaccines untill I die. Please pass this in to your friends. ... To your health ... Robert http://www.vaclib.org ... ... 73 Vaccines in the First 18 Months of Life ... ... Approximately 100 years ago, children were on the receiving end of one vaccine, smallpox. Approximately 4 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thank You For The Gift Of Curezone by Hidden Username  8y   1,270  Webmaster Support  

I had already closed my browser and was preparing to go to bed when I felt the urge to come back and thank you for all you have given us through Curezone. I believe most people here have the greatest respect and admiration for you, and great appreciation for this wonderful site. Despite the problems, its still the best site of its kind. I feel both saddened and relieved about the blocking of certain long time posters, but do believe you have made the best decision under the circumstances. ... ... I am very much alone in the world and suffering some health problems that have me more afraid than ...   [retrieve this message]

• WARNING! kevin trudeau/cures they dont want you to know abt. by kevjg  9y   4,027  Kevin Trudeau  

well unfortunatly kevin trudeau does not want you to know about these cures either!!!!! this book was a major disappointment as it seems only to be a platform for mr trudeau to bitch about the u.s. govt. and the fda. when he finishes whining about the govt. and fda he finally tells you that they wont allow him to give out any info on natural cures in this book......but for $9.95 monthly or $200.00 lifetime membership he ”will” give you the info he promised on his website!!!! i have retuned the book for a refund but have lost the $10.00 shipping and handling fee. im sure he is counting ...   [retrieve this message]

• My all-time favorite way to EAT MORE COCONUT OIL! by happydog  9y   7,526  Coconut Oil   R

You guys won’t believe this: ... ... COCONUT OIL FUDGE ... 1 1/2 cups coconut oil ... 1 1/2 cups honey ... 1 cup cocoa powder ... 1/2 teaspoon salt ... 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional, tastes fine without it) ... ... Dump it all in the blender and mix till smooth. Pour it into a pan (I use a 9x13 glass pan) and let it set up. Depending on your climate and time of year you may need to refrigerate it if it’s over 70 degrees or so in your kitchen. Cut into small pieces and try not to eat it all the first day. ... ... When I first came across this recipe I was very skeptical so I only made half the recipe. When I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Confrontation Posts are Dangerous to CureZone. by Owen  9y   2,738  Webmaster Debate   R

I’ve been a part of the CureZone family for 11 months. ... When I first came aboard, there were lots of knowledgable and compassionate people -- the regulars -- who delighted in helping those less fortunate than ... themselves. Sick and suffering men and women would ... post their questions, their pleas for help, and receive ... sound advice from more than one person. Even when we, ... the advisors, disagreed about details, we always showed ... respect and admiration for our peers, the other regulars who made up the CureZone family. ... ... Unfortunately, confrontation seems to have replaced compassion on a numb ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded The Lethal Science Of Splenda - A Poisonous Chlorocarbon by -2tuff-  9y   11,236  News   RN

The Lethal Science Of Splenda - A Poisonous Chlorocarbon ... ... From Dr. Betty Martini, D.Hum ... Bettym19@mindspring.com ... By James Bowen, M.D. ... 5-8-5 ... ... ... James Bowen, M.D., A physician, biochemist, and survivor of aspartame poisoning warns about yet another synthetic sweetener, Splenda. ... ... HAWAII -- The chemical sucralose, marketed as ”Splenda”, has replaced aspartame as the #1 artificial sweetener in foods and beverages. Aspartame has been forced out by increasing public awareness that it is both a neurotoxin and an underlying cause of chronic illness worldwide. Dr. James Bowen, Researcher and ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Barcodes on Fruit Stickers Indicate Origin- Gentically Modified- Organic... by #30325  9y   12,611  News   RN

Here is an explanation of the codes on fruit stickers ... and how to know which fruits are normal, organic, and ... genetically modified. You’ve noticed that tiny ... stickers that now appear on almost all fruit, and ... probably been annoyed that you have to peel each one ... off. These contain bar codes for the check-out clerk, ... but they also contain a secret the store might not ... want you to know. ... ... Nutritionist Karma Metzgar of the University of ... Missouri writes that these stickers also tell you if ... the fruit is organic or genetically-modified. On ... conventionally-grown, non-organic fruit, the sticker ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day 45-This is incredible-I'm going longer by ARC  10y   4,342  Master Cleanse Supp   RN

Day 45, It is hard for me to believe how fabulous I feel. ... I wasn’t ready for all that was going to cleanse. My sinus drained like never before, I don’t snore anymore, (which makes my wife happy). I have had a black floater in my left eye for years, I have been told lazer is the only cure. Well, it is only a grey spot that at this rate will soon be gone. I had a swelling on my right knee (about 4 inches around and 2 inches thick) that for 2 years I have been trying to get rid of, it is gone. I can do knee squats again. I don’t wake up tired anymore. This only mentions some of what I feel. ...   [retrieve this message]

• !!BEWARE!! Crystal C. Energized Water machine and John E. !! Beware of t... by bludini  11y   89,698  Energized Water  C  

John E. has company called Crystal C.; they claim to make a water machine that produces energized distilled water. Its $1700 bucks. Beware of this product. No support for the product after you plunk down your money. He is a fast talker and great at selling his $1700 machine. It DOES NOT work!!! He is an asshole when you try and explain your situation and ask for your money back. He had all the time in the world to sit on the phone and sell it to us, but was too busy to settle our problem and hung up on us. ... The machine may make distilled water, but if you are going to get it to put ...   [retrieve this message]

• I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore-My apology to the b... by Michael B  29mo   1,535  Webmaster Support  

I apologize in advance for my use of personal attacks against ****************. ... ... In a recent post in a support forum I stated: ... ... ”Now I have cured my skin ailment, along with other huge and debilitating issues like chronic sinusitis, chronic fatigue, and an inability to assimilate nutrients. It all started from wanting my skin back. Now I have amazing and richly tanned skin to show off the beautifully sculpted muscles I gained after returning to a normal diet and growing the muscle I should have had all my life were it not for systemic candidiasis. But believe me, NO ONE ELSE created th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Must read - evidence of how Hv affects 'the silent ones' by unyquity  30mo   860  Webmaster Support  

Yesterday I received a PM from a ’silent CZer’ wanting to let me know of how Hver has affected her/him & CZ, and thank me (others) for our continued insistance that the Webmaster take action so that posters can regain their freedom to post without fear of attacks from Hveragerthi.  I responded briefly and the ’silent one’ replied via email (with a copy of a PM that he/she had sent someone else)...saying that he/she didn’t feel comfortable posting and if I wanted to combine the two PM’s and post them here, he/she would be very appreciative. ... ... ... ... Here it is: ... ... Hello Uny ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• 99% or greater decline in deaths by Atari_64  6y   2,511  Vaccination Debate  

Historical Comparisons of Morbidity and Mortality for ... Vaccine-Preventable Diseases in the United States ... ... Sandra W. Roush, MT, MPH ; Trudy V. Murphy, MD ; ... and the Vaccine-Preventable Disease Table Working Group ... ... ... ... ... JAMA.  2007;298(18):2155-2163. ... ... ... ... Context  National vaccine recommendations in the ... United States target an increasing number of ... vaccine-preventable diseases for reduction, elimination, or ... eradication. ... ... Objective  ... To compare morbidity and mortality before and after ... widespread implementation of national vaccine recommendations fo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Charlie's liver tonic by dgoodnight  6y   3,528  Personal Conflicts  

I apologize for placing this post on Dr. Sutter’s forum, but I know that a few posts have been made regarding Charlie’s tonic. I am in complete shock that I have been treated so poorly and that curezone allows such a person to continually insult people who are seeking help and trusting that the forums are a place to receive guidance and support. It’s really tuff when you divulge all of your health problems to a complete stranger and he treats you like garbage. ... ... Charlie may have an excellent product and I hope many do well with it, but I wouldn’t trade an instant cure if it also came wi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Family Love and Mainstream Greed - a Deadly Combination by dquixote1217  6y   11,311  News  C   BSA EDUCATIONAL

Family Love and Mainstream Greed - a Deadly Combination ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... For many generations now, we, our families and our doctors have been taught to forget mankind’s 6000 year history of preventing and treating illness naturally and to believe that the only real medicine comes in a brown bottle and that the only real healing comes from the medications of big pharma and treatments of mainstream germ theory doctors. ... ... Over the past several decades we have seen how synthetic medicines created in the labs of the trillion dollar world pharma empire cure essentially nothing a ...   [retrieve this message]

• The recipe forum has been hijacked by #88709  6y   2,578  Webmaster Debate  

by someone who apparently only wants to generate traffic to her site. The recipes Luella May posts are full of ingredients like ”cooking spray”, canola oil, MARGARINE, WHITE flour, WHITE sugar, SKIM milk. FAT-FREE BUTTERMILK!!!!! is that not a contradiction in terms? I’ve asked her before to review these recipes before she posts. She doesn’t. I’m tired of seeing that forum cluttered up with crappy, unhealthy recipes. ... ... Does that forum have a moderator? ... ... And, it’s a violation of TOS to repeatedly link to one’s site: ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/guidelines.asp ... ... ... When are you allowe ...   [retrieve this message]

• They said I'd be dead, but here I be! by Strength_by_God  7y   15,772  Cancer Support  C   BSA SUCCESS

In January/Feb of this year I regretfully lost a kidney to cancer. The tumor is down near my bladder blocking the ureters. One died and the other is currectly nephrostimised. Anyway, while I was there I was highly toxic. I had to have several dialasis treatments and coughed up a huge container of toxic waste that my lungs had been storing when my kidney failed. My heart was weak, I was faiting all over the place, my blood count was like 4. The doctors all told my family I would be dead in days, weeks at best. ... ... Here it is nearing the end of September and I’m still here. I hope to come bac ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thoughts On Healers, Healing, Balance and Abuse by hopinso  7y   1,593  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

There are no healers on Curezone, absolutely none. There are teachers here, some excellent, educated and experienced; others wallowing in self-importance, pride and willful ignorance. Each individual can determine who is who. However no individual here or anywhere else is a healer. ... ... Healing comes from within. I can no more heal you of your problems, than any of you can make me walk again. You can offer advice, share your experiences and testimonies, and pray (I welcome sincere prayers), but you cannot heal, nor can I. ... The body was created to be self cleaning and self healing. Our abuse ...   [retrieve this message]

• Who should be a moderator? by Webmaster  7y   3,437  Webmaster Debate  C  

Warning: ... ... This message is cross posted across all CureZone forums! ... All replies to this message are visible across all CureZone forums! ... ... ... ... Here are some of my thoughts on who should be a moderator. ... ... I have been running and moderating discussion forums for the last 10 years. ... I myself did the worst moderator job on forums where I was acknowledged as an expert, and I myself did the the best moderator job on forums where I didn’t know anything about the subject discussed, nor I cared much about that subject. ... ... I have been observing numerous forum moderators on many discussion forums ...   [retrieve this message]

• Trust by UserX  7y   1,443  Iodine Supplementati   RRR

We trust some people, and not others, because of our instincts and experience. ... ... Early in life, we trust doctors, because we believe that they have gone into their profession because they like to help people. Surely, they would never hurt anyone, we wrongly believe. What we don’t see is the System that controls THEM. ... ... So we surrender control over our health and blindly do as our doctor says. But, who has the ability to do most harm ? Certainly a doctor who has 100% of the trust of the person has extreme control over that person, because of the trust. By extension, collective ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded ?? for WebMaster by Zoebess  7y   2,497  Master Cleanse Supp  C  

... ... Dear WebMaster, ... ... I was wondering if now that we have a designated, *by the book* ... Master Cleanser forum, if we can relegate the modified ... *lemonade diet* link (at top of page)_as espoused by ... Espen H. to the modified page *only*. ... ... http://curezone.com/cleanse/bowel/master_cleanse.asp ... ... Espen’s modifications include juicing, dairy products, and ... this diet which includes wine, champagne, veggies, cereal, ... fruit, salad, oils...even pickles. As well, he combines ... parasite cleansing with this all. ... ... http://curezone.com/diseases/cancer/cancer_dr_budwig.asp ... ... Now this is well and good ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Debate and the moreless forum by Tyler Durden  8y   2,605  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

(This is regarding the moreless forum and the somewhat stifling of debate taking place on the rest of the site; if this doesn’t concern you please disregard this message) I as well as a number of others use the alkalizing drink with success and find it to be a fantastic tool for healing, so I’m grateful for it and to the person who brought it to Curezone. Nonetheless a kind of trend seems to be taking place that IMO is counterproductive to what the site should be all about. Many of us find truth in the alkalizing principles yet find methods independent of the alkalizing drink to also be ...   [retrieve this message]

• Guns SAVE Lives............ by #50115  8y   4,424  Gun Control Debate  

Guns can be used for self defence and to STOP a gun abuser from hurting or killing. Guns are just like lots of other inventions: they can be USED and ABUSED, just like cars, cell phones, baseball bats, knives, etc. People that FEAR guns should just remember that a gun by itself is harmless, it takes a person to pull the trigger. If you have kids you should take every precaution to make sure that they dont get their hands on the gun, just like you keep them away from sharp knives and car keys. As for the ABUSERS of guns, they should be punished to the MAX.   [End]

• Mirena IUD side effects and law suit by malpan  8y   23,064  Mirena IUD  

... ... I spent all night last night awake in bed, thinking I should file a class action law suit against Berlex, the maker of the Mirena IUD. I was wondering if anyone else was having these thoughts too. ... ... I had the MIUD inserted 4 mos after delivering my first baby at age 33. After about the first year of having it in, I started noticing a whole host of weird symptoms in my body, but I couldn’t relate them to any one cause - terrible mood swings, low grade depression, pain in my joints, fogginess - a real inability to think straight, my hair thinning, my energy real low, my temper real high ...   [retrieve this message]

• ****\ Freedom /**** by Lapis  8y   1,594  Webmaster Debate  

I would like to request brand new politcal debate and conspiracy Debate Forums to be created. I agree with one poster in the possible renaming of the conspiracy forum to Truth seeking. Excellent choice. Perhaps the political debate could be called political awareness or just simply freedom. ... ... If anyone has any ideas about possible names, share them. ... ... At any rate, when the motto attack the message, not the messenger is respected, great analysis and examinations of important issues can and should take place. ... ... There have been many excellent exchanges in the past in these forums from peop ...   [retrieve this message]

• Reinstate the the truth! by Thorne  8y   2,059  Webmaster Debate  

The people in the Conspiracy forum and the political forums kept to themselves, no one was enticed to go there or forced to beleive anything that was said there. ... All was contained in these forums! People who did’nt want to partake in these debates or where too timid to even think about the truth had an option to stay away and even where given the abilty to hide the debate forums! ... Everything was fine people who wanted to indulge could, people who didnt would not even have to know they where taking place! Until ****, sent in by the reactionary crowd, harrassed and disrupted these debates e ...   [retrieve this message]

• BUDDHISM: A detailed look by Klyd  9y   2,411  Religion Debate  

BUDDHISM ... WORLD RELIGIONS IN THE LIGHT OF GOD’S WORD ... There are two ways to approach the subject of Buddhism. One approach is to look at Buddhism as it has existed in Asia . It is a very important part of the culture there. It is “engrained” in the habits and lifestyle of millions of Asian people. The other way is to study it as practiced by people in the western world. Many who practice Buddhism in the west have first rejected the Bible and so-called “Christianity.” When they do not see what they like in this area, they turn to eastern religions. Unfortunately, most of these have ...   [retrieve this message]

• Man's Free Will to Choose by eileen45  9y   1,452  Religion Debate  

It Had To Be ... Author: Dave Hunt ... Publication Date: 7/1/2005 ... ... Not only skeptics and atheists but also many who call themselves Christians often complain, “Why didn’t God make a perfect world without sin, suffering, or death? If He is all-powerful, surely He could have done that if He had so desired!” This common protest rests upon a very simple misunderstanding: the failure to recognize that God has given to all mankind the power of choice. It is self-evident that without this universal ability we could neither love God, nor one another, nor receive love—and compared with faith and hope, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Point of View of an Unwanted Child by #47868  9y   2,381  Abortion Debate   R

Both my husband and I are the results of unwanted and unplanned pregancies and we are still paying for it emotionally. Our parents were very young and unmarried - mine were both 19 and my husband’s 22 and 24. They did the conventional 1960’s thing and got married but both couples were divorced within less than ten years but not before having more children. After my parent’s divorced myself and my two siblings were virtually abandoned. Our parents wanted to relish in their newly ”free” status. We went hungry, had attempted assaults and were made to feel we were a burden. My husband’s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Shocking Affidavit From Terri's Nurse - READ THIS 3-20-5 by 20844  9y   4,957  Terri Schiavo   RN

Shocking Affidavit From ... Terri’s Nurse - READ THIS ... 3-20-5 ... ... ... AFFIDAVIT ... ... STATE OF FLORIDA ) ... ... COUNTY OF PINELLAS ) ... ... ... BEFORE ME the undersigned authority personally appeared CARLA SAUER IYER, R.N., who being first duly sworn, deposes and says: ... ... 1. My name is Carla Sauer Iyer. I am over the age of eighteen and make this statement of my own personal knowledge. ... ... 2. I am a registered nurse in the State of Florida, having been licensed continuously in Florida from 1997 to the present. Prior to that I was a Licensed Practical Nurse for about four years. ... ... 3. I was employed at Palm Ga ...   [retrieve this message]

• My flush results by Tyler Durden  9y   12,821  Liver Flush Facts   RN

I have not kept precise track of the number of liver flushes I have done- but it’s approx 6-8. I did not use Epsom salt except for the last two but would highly recommend it since e.s. seem to greatly expedite the results; I passed much more with each flush and instead of an initial and brief ’push’, there seems to be a more lasting, sustained extrication of the stones and other material. ... ... This last flush’s results were different from usual: I got yellow stones, which was a first. Is this an indication of older material, and has anyone else experienced this? Immediately after passing ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ozone Cures Cancer and MANY Other Diseases! by golfegg  9y   18,513  Oxygen Therapies  C   RN SUCCESS

It seems at least one person doubts ozone can cure cancer in here. So I’m posting the testimonial about my wife’s battle with cancer, that was posted at the ”Cancer Alternatives Support Forum # 2” Sept. 29 last year here at curezone. http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=254&i=1529 Don’t ever doubt that ozone can cure cancer and MANY other diseases. It’s the closest thing to a cure all there is! ... ... ... Hi, ... I just want to tell the story of how my wife was cured from cancer twice. ... My wife had 16 tumors throughout her body, in her intestines, ... liver, and breast. All the doctors said there was n ...   [retrieve this message]

• Discrediting Christianity by schmoopsie  9y   1,617  Christianity Debate  

I have observed something very interesting. My observations tell me that for the last few weeks that two fellow posters have been in this Christianity debate forum purposely trying to discredit the Bible and the Christian Faith. Not even looking to debate, but to cause dissention. From my studies, I have come to the conclusion both are Muslim in their beliefs and feel it is their duty to discredit the Christian faith. ... ... ... Oh now, don’t start crying the hate game! (that seems to be a common way to side track the subject) No-one hates you, a few may not like the tactics that you exhibi ...   [retrieve this message]

• What Causes Gall Bladder Pain & How To Avoid Surgery by Toonces  10y   22,755  News  C   BSA SUCCESS

WHAT CAUSES GALL BLADDER PAIN AND HOW TO AVOID SURGERY ... ... By Dr. James Howenstine, M.D. ... November 19, 2004 ... NewsWithViews.com ... ... Conventional medical wisdom in the United States is convinced that gall bladder attacks are caused by the presence of stones in the gall bladder and that when fatty foods are eaten the gall bladder contracts producing the typical right upper abdominal pain. This concept is completely refuted by research performed by Dr. James C. Breneman in the 1960s and 70s. Dr. Breneman was chairman of the Food Allergy Committee of the American College of Allergists now called ...   [retrieve this message]

• 100 year-old man shares vitamin c health wisdom by anunnaki  10y   5,197  Vitamin C Support   RN

100 YEAR-OLD MAN SHARES VITAMIN C HEALTH WISDOM ... ... He was on the team at the ”Manhattan Project” and is the author ... of”The Physics of Golf”. ... ... Theodore Jorge ... 4** H**** ... Lincoln, NE ... ... 26-Nov-03 ... ... Dear Sir or Madam as the case may be, ... ... The easiest thing for me to do is not to write this letter. But if you continue to read it I think you will understand why I have written it. This letter concerns vitally important ideas, probably far more than you can imagine. The calendar tells me that I am in my 99th year ( this is not a misprint ) and I must tell you a few things about myself. ...   [retrieve this message]

• My cure for migraine headaches in 30 minutes by #24855  10y   13,950  Headaches   RN

After suffering for 50+ years with migraine headaches I found something that would stop a migraine headache in its tracks and reverse any symptoms in 30 minutes. It is a common vegetable found in any grocery store. ... ... I give full credit to Dr Donald Lepore ND author of ’The Ultimate Healing System’ book. He said in his book that migraines were caused by a sodium deficiency. Sodium here is not sodium chloride (table salt). In fact too much salt is a trigger substance that causes migraines. Dr Lepore then listed several foods that were high in sodium. ... ... I also read that a persons blood ...   [retrieve this message]

• EXPERIENCE: how liverflush ruined my life/health even further! long po... by #5091  10y   13,227  Liver Flush Debate  C   RN

posting as a caution/warning to anyone new to this website/forum, and also as a plea for any advise/help anyone might have to offer. ... ... a little over a year ago i began to try to heal myself naturally, as allopathic drs. were zero help, from various ailments that have plagued me for many years, i am 31 yrs old now: ... ... -migraines for 20+ years ... -chronic fatigue for 7yrs ... -neck/shoulder/back pain for 8yrs ... -depression/anxiety for 12 yrs ... -chronic pain/fibromyalgia-like ... ... -i changed my diet to include more organic fruits and vegetables, less wheat/gluten containing foods, less dairy. added p ...   [retrieve this message]

• Triglycerides & Cholesterol - I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! by rotgut  10y   2,882  Liver Flush Facts   RN

I just got my lipid panel back - I am in shock. I’m also going to post this in the neglected Cholesterol and Triglyceride support forum/ ... ... As background, my 5/24/04 lipid panel had my total cholesterol at 253 and my triglyceride level at 1285. For a guy who just turned 36, this obviously sucks. This was while I was on medication too; I’ve taken Lipitor, Tricor, Gemfibrizol, Niaspan, etc. and watched my trigylceride levels get progressively worse. ... ... I continued to take Tricor with no change in life style through late June, when I decided to do my first liver flush. The week prior to th ...   [retrieve this message]

• COLONICS INFO by UserX  11y   35,442  Bowel FAQ   RN

There are basically two types of colonics...open-system and closed-system. I have had and administered colonics on all sorts of ’machines’ and my personal preference is for a closed-system colonic...more water can be used during the session, you release more waste and you are able to relax more. Under the category of closed-systems there are various types of colonics...the Woods Gravity Flow method, Hydrosans, Toxygen, etc. Most of the machines are basically the same from the recipients standpoint...however, the Woods method is different in that it only uses the force of gravity to admi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Announcement of Surrender by chinlang  30mo   2,650  Liver Flush Debate  

Fecal Suds Forces surrendered unconditionally on October 11, 2011. Hostilities in the Liver Flush Debate Forum ended officially at one minute past midnight, October 10, 2011. Yesterday morning at 2:41 a.m. at General Chin Lang Headquarters, General Liverplug, the representative of the Fecal Suds High Command, and Grand Admiral Melancholia, the designated head of the Fecal State, signed the act of unconditional surrender of all Fecal land, sea, air, and toilet forces in the Liver Flush Debate Forum to the Allied Stone Expulsionary Forces, and simultaneously to the Hepatocyte High Command. L ...   [retrieve this message]

• Edited by #111207  3y   388  Webmaster Support  

I work within psychiatry; her   [End]

• How to debate on CureZone? by Webmaster  3y   3,984  Webmaster Debate  C   R

How to debate on CureZone? ... ... The title of this message should be: How to debate on CureZone and always rise above your opponents? ... ... ... Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent. ... ... The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate! ... ... Challenge the message and not the messenger! ... ... ... Always be a gentleman, and always show respect toward your opponents, regardless what your real ...   [retrieve this message]

• Rub some oleander on it and call me in the morning by Corinthian..  5y   2,329  Quackery Debate  

... Monday, January 12, 2009 ... ... ... Just rub some oleander on it and call me in the morning ... ... There is so much woo associated with natural ”medicine” that I have begun to question the goodness of free speech on the internet. Some ideas are not only stupid, but dangerous. When woo crosses over into personal health... well, I just hope that everyone’s inner skeptic perks up. I have no interest in Patrick Swayze’s expertise on modern medicine, but this ”article” on ”Natural News” dot com brings up some common misconceptions regarding the pharmaceutical industry and medicine in general... alo ...   [retrieve this message]

• I am off high doses of Iodine by San2006  7y   2,072  Iodine Debate  

I tried high doses of Iodine ( upto 16 drops a day) and felt horrible. Bad acne flare up on my face and chin ( I have always enjoyed smooth skin), knee pains, and loose stools. I kept going, thinking I was detoxing, but had to stop as it was unbearble. ... ... Now I backed off for past 10 days and my face has cleared up and all ailments are under control. I am glad I backed off. I do beleive Iodine is essential, but I dont beleive in over-dosing. ... ... I now only take couple of drops of Lugols every week. No more. ... ... Is there some kind of Iodine craze going on in Curezone these days? There is lot ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dr. Javier Morales/More about my problems.... by #52896  7y   4,269  Amalgam Support  

I posted earlier that I would NOT recommend that people go to Javier Morales for their dental work. ... ... While I was having my work done down there I actually decided to have the work checked by several other dentists, since I had a lot of time waiting for the lab to send the crowns. ... ... The other dentists told me that there was NO WAY that he left enough tooth structure for the crowns he put in to stay on. ... ... I told him that I had seen some other dentists to check his work, and he was definitely offended by this. I had taken the risk by working with him,which eventually hurt me. The other ...   [retrieve this message]

• Time for Peace by Invincible  8y   407  Alkaline/Acid Debate  C  

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]

• A Sense Of Community by hopinso  8y   1,547  Ask CureZone   R

I went to a forum I rarely read after reading Zoebess’s post below. I was shocked to see the low regard this forum owner gives Curezone. Indeed, this person would not be able to present his theories and point of view if it were not for Curezone and the open-mined Webmaster Spirit, who has the courage to present different ideas with equal respect and dignity for those who promote and follow them. What offended me the most was labeling Curezone a ”social club”. Most of us who discovered Curezone found it because we were searching for answers and help with a variety of health issues. Some wer ...   [retrieve this message]

• KyleDrew / DavidEtheredge by Webmaster  8y   4,539  Zapper Debate  C  

KyleDrew / DavidEtheredge have lost posting privileges on Curezone. ... ... Reasons: ... - repeated name calling in several messages and forums ... - attempts to start debates inside Support Forums (MC) ... - ignored warnings from Curezone Moderators ... ... He was not blocked for being a skeptic, cause that is what Debate Forums are all about (expressing skepticism, doubts, questioning in a civilized way). ... ... Anyone else who thinks that rules don’t apply for him and who thinks that he can troll curezone will loose the privilege. ... ... If KyleDrew/DavidEtheredge returns to CureZone with some new username, just ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cooked Asparagus For Cancer by rudenski  8y   103,248  News  C   BSA EDUCATIONAL

Asparagus ... Several years ago, I had a man seeking asparagus for a friend who had cancer. He gave me a photocopied copy of an article, entitled, `Asparagus for cancer’ printed in Cancer News Journal, December 1979. I will share it here, just as it was shared with me: ... ... ”I am a biochemist, and have specialised in the relation of diet to health for over 50 years. Several years ago, I learned of the discovery of Richard R. Vensal, D.D.S. that asparagus might cure cancer. Since then, I have worked with him on his project, and we have accumulated a number of favourable case histories. Here are ...   [retrieve this message]

• Self Education, Freedom of Choice, and Personal Responsibility by hopinso  8y   1,376  CZ Experts Debate  

There are a lot of ”experts” on Curezone these days and they seem to be growing in popularity. However, no amount of ”expert” advice will ever replace the individual’s need to educate themselves, make the proper choices and be willing to take personal responsibility for the choices they make. ... ... Any individual coming into the world of natural healing needs to know how the body works. There is plenty of information on-line, although a good, up-to-date reference book would be the best. Human physiology is a complicated mechanism with overlaying systems that rely on each other to function pro ...   [retrieve this message]

• Unacceptable! by #48222  8y   759  Webmaster Support  

This is becoming even more rancid, hateful, indeed, vengeful with each passing day. ... ... Not only is he literally ATTACKING CureZone members for no good reason, he now even mocks the dead. ... ... It tires me to have to bring this matter to light, but his treatment of others is totally in-human; he is cruel, heartless...utterly devoid of compassion and coherency, and his attitude is pitiful. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=730454#i ... ... His entire forum is overrun by scornful remarks and spiteful quips; indeed, all that remains appears to be nonsensical pseudo-science and fan-boy adoration ...   [retrieve this message]

• Time to get your own forums? by Invincible  8y   1,563  Webmaster Support  

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]

• Edited by #69242  8y   2,087  Webmaster Support  

... I was originally going to post this to Lapis only (the original thread poster), but in writing this response it evolved into more of a rant/disagreement against one person, which I think is unfair. There are numerous people that obviously agree with him and I’d like to address them as well, and maybe challenge their reasoning/motivations for supporting this request. Additionally, I think I arrived at my own suggestion/opinion, which is to leave the CZ disclaimer as it is, so as not to promote more complexity to an already complex site. My reasons are surmised in this post. ... ... ---- ... ... I s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Liver Cleanse by gpascucci  9y   5,040  Liver Flush Support   RN

My friend Andreas Moritz has written, ”The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush.” (Ener-chi.com, or Amazon.com). ... ... I was not feeling well and my closest friend’s wife had just died of pancreatic cancer in 2000. My friend asked if I would go to Mexico after his wife died to take a break. I was told by a psychic friend that on my trip I would meet two very metaphysically like minded people. Low and behold they were staying in my friends bed and breakfast. It was Andreas and his girlfriend Lillian. Andreas told me about the liver cleanse and said I was not sick but my liver was congested. ... I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Bush Attacking Organic Quality Standards. GRRRRR!Please Sign. by golfegg  9y   7,156  Cancer Support   RN

The Organic Consumers Association (OCA) needs your immediate help to stop ... Congress and the Bush administration from seriously degrading organic ... standards. After 35 years of hard work, the U.S. organic community has built ... up a multi-billion dollar alternative to industrial agriculture, based upon ... strict organic standards and organic community control over modification to ... these standards. ... ... Now, large corporations such as Kraft, Wal-Mart, & Dean Foods--aided and ... abetted by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) are moving to lower ... organic standards by allowing a Bush appointee to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Brain Tumor, centex's update by centex  9y   8,766  Cancer Support   RN

Hi guys, ... Just got back from M D Anderson for another check on the brain tumor. ... Remember the docs told me the tumor would not shrink. And the last visit it shrank 25%,The docs said this was rare and that I got a bonus. ... WELL GUESS WHAT? The results of this mri is(drum roll please).There is no tumor!Its completely gone! ... The docs said this is extremely rare and I sould count this as a super bonus. ... Now tell me natural cures dont help and there’s no proof they work. ... Bullocks, Im proof. ... Thanks again for all your help and suggestions ... Butch ... ... All my messages: ... http://curezone.com/forums/m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Complaint! by #33341  9y   1,519  Webmaster Debate  

I don’t think it is fair that every recent post by ”2-Tuff” has a link to his loony forums that are full of oddities. I have wondered if that might be of detriment to Curezone?   [End]

• Water and Salt.....a summary of the book... by daizy4  9y   11,652  Salt   RN

A beautifully written and profound book, Water and Salt, about the essence of life, water and salt....our very make up. I have put together a summary in a word.doc and cut and pasted it here..... ... ... ... Himalayan (or Hunza) Salt ... ... When we speak of Himalayan Salt Crystal, we are referring to only one specific salt crystal, the “original” coming from one specific location in the East Karakoram range of the Himalayan Mountains and has been the subject of comprehensive medical research as written about in the book Water & Salt – The Essence of Life, by Dr. Barbara Hendel, MD. Himalayan Sal ...   [retrieve this message]

• Israel the promise land by #30180  9y   2,766  Religion Debate  C  

The land that God promised the Jews is in the surrounded by it’s enemies. Amazing the trouble their enemies will go through to get that small piece of land. ... ... Anti-Semitism ... ... The link is worth browsing over. ... ... http://www.conceptwizard.com/pipeline_of_hatred.html ...   [End]

• Poverty.... by daizy4  10y   2,609  Stories   RN

Poverty ... ... From: http://www.egreeley.com/messages/1293.html ... ... One day a father of a very wealthy family took his son on a trip to the country with the firm purpose of showing his son how poor people live. They spent a couple of days and nights on the farm of what would be considered a very poor family. ... ... On their return from their trip, the father asked his son, ”How was the trip?” ... ... ”It was great, Dad.” ... ... ”Did you see how poor people live?” the father asked. ... ... ”Oh yeah,” said the son. ... ... ”So, tell me, what did you learn from the trip?” asked the father. The son answered: ... ... ”I saw ...   [retrieve this message]

• Liver Flush During the MC by hopinso  10y   5,928  Master C FAQ   R

I have to respectively disagree with the advice to do a liver flush during fasting of any kind. It is true that fasting, or even an ultra low fat diet will increase the chance of liver stones being produced. When there is no fat in the diet the production and release of bile is greatly reduced. The bile that remains in the liver and gallbladder can continue to condense and trap toxins. In time it will form stones than can lead to a badly congested liver and severe digestive problems. However, fasts need to be broken with no fat and the fat intake gradually increased after a few days. I am ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: mh by MH  10y   1,435  Ask Barefoot   RN

Greetings, ... ... This is a perfect example everyone should learn from, if your going to a Dr. Hulda Clark FLUSH, obey the rules, unless you understand the reasons for each process. Your friend did you a great dis-service! ... ... If you ate the right breakfast, ate the right lunch and did at least 5 days of de-worming and kidney cleansing while you were coorecting your bowel and done your Epsom Salts as instructed with 1 Vitamin C cap, took the walnut with the oil while you were drinking your PINK grapefruit juice, then to skip the Epsom Salts in the morning defeated 90% of your efforts and set yo ...   [retrieve this message]

• My treatment for Diabetes II by propaul  10y   4,648  Diabetes Type II   RN

Subject: Controling Type 2 diabetes (diabetes melitus) ... ... Using some of CureZones suggestions and from reading various books and publications, I have, for the past 2 years, managed to control my blood sugar level without the use of drugs. It remains between 85ml to 115 ml. ... ... I am a male, 78 years young, 5’ 4 1/2” short, and 134 lbs light. About 3 years ago I was hospitalized for difficulty in breathing. The emergency doctor determined that I had a mild heart attack. With more tests, she also found that I had diabetes. After a 3 days stay in the hospital I left with my blood pressure of 17 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Pesticide Poisoning story by heartsongfarms  10y   2,996  MCS   RN

In 1989 I was severely poisoned by pesticides in a physician’s office I worked in, which was sprayed with Dursban for termites which had swarmed inside the building. The slab was also injected and since it was cracked, liquid pesticide mixed with its solvent carrier seeped into and pooled on the carpet in the back offices. ... ... I had lung damage from inhalation, brain damage, lesions on the brain, (unequal pupils), seizures, DNA damage, kidney damage, liver and heart damage. ... ... Had a migraine headache with intense vomiting which never stopped, lasted almost all the time for over six month ...   [retrieve this message]

• Do Vaccines Disable the Immune System? by Ev  10y   12,359  Vaccination Debate   RN

Do Vaccines Disable the Immune System? ... ... Randall Neustaedter OMD, LAc ... ... ... ... Parents watch with proud satisfaction as their infant, just a few months old, begins to reach out into the world—tiny hands grasping at toys and gently twirling locks of their mother’s hair. Just when they have begun to take a lively interest in the world, rolling-over, cooing, and smiling, the first illnesses strike. ... ... The baby’s runny nose develops into a fever, fussiness, and night-waking. Her previously placid demeanor suddenly changes to obvious discomfort—crying, clinging, refusing to leave her mother’s ...   [retrieve this message]

• What is the best bowel cleanse ? by UserX  12y   47,113  Bowel FAQ   R

Question: ... What is the best bowel cleanse ? ... ... ... Answer: ... ... Many of us can be extremely different then ”the average”, so it is impossible to say that one single way of cleansing bowel is any better then the other. ... ... That is why there is no such a thing as ”The Best” bowel cleanse. ... ... Every person with experience in cleansing bowel have his/her idea of what ”The Best” bowel cleanse could be. Every person is different, every person may need some variation - something that is just specific for him/her. Just like with diet. ... ... THERE IS NO ONE SINGLE DIET THAT WILL ORK FOR EVERYONE! ... ... Y ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Squirt by chinlang  30mo   3,242  Liver Flush Debate  

... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wm-WbHyF2g ... ...   ... ... Squirt ... ...   ... ... I flushed curezone today ... ... To see if it could heal ... ... I focus on the oil ... ... The only thing that’s real ... ... The lemon clears a hole ... ... The old familiar sting ... ... Try to flush it all away ... ... But I remember, everything ... ...   ... ... What have I become ... ... My sweetest friend ... ... Bozo big ego, ... ... went away ... ... In the end ... ... And you could have it all ... ... My gallbladder of dirt ... ... Lemon will break it down ... ... Oil will make it squirt ... ...   ... ... I wear this crown of chanca ... ... Upon my victor’s chair ... ... Full of nonsense threads ... ... I cannot repair ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Should James be allowed to post things like this... by lisamarie23  30mo   1,297  Webmaster Support  

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1870124 ... ... He is now using his own forum to launch caged attacks both the webmaster and all the people in the last debate. ... ... I honestly don’t know the rules here on curezone and what is considered crossing the line. ... ... If a forum owner has complete autonomy in their own forum and can make wild accusations such as blaming alternative therapies and promoters of such for the fact that the medico mafia has been trying legislate freedoms away since the early 1900’s then please disregard this. ... ... I am genuinely curious about where the line is. ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1  400  700  1000  ...  3219  3220  3221  3222  3223  3224  3225  3226 3227  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Official Dr. Clark Video Database

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Cancer: Step Outside the Box
If you are concerned about Cancer - this is a must-read book.It ...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Book ”Cure for all Diseases” by Dr. Hulda Clark
The cause, and treatment, of many diseases ha...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

1,038 messages, 480,009 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 0, 3,227 pages,  29,295,630 page views

"Our physical bodies are made up of [foods]. Therefore, it's logical to expect that if something is wrong with our bodies, proper manipulation of the elements of which they are made will be a major factor in reestablishing health."
~ Jonathan Wright, M.D.

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Colon Cleanse
Safely relieve bloating and constipation associated with an unhealthy colon.

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Proven Parasite Diet

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

The Tesla Shield™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

Colon Cleanse

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

The Tesla Shield™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

Colon Cleanse

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

The Tesla Shield™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 4.64 sec at 4/24/2014 1:29:08 PM, requested by 50.17.174.94, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&ob=p&c=1&t=150 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8