CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums25472 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded Messages containing Image Embedded [7] , Sorted by Date Source: Prostate Cancer Cure & Alternatives Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Cancer Recommended Books   Cancer Homepage   Rules
 76,049 page views     529 messages     140 topics     1 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Prostate Cancer     All Forums 

Messages containing Image Embedded [7] , Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Prostate Cancer Cure & Alternatives Support on Facebook.com
Skeptical about Alternative Cancer Therapies? Have skeptical questions? Go to Cancer Debate Forum.
  • Image Embedded Stage IV Cancers Healed Naturally without Chemotherapy   by mo123  19mo   4,303  Cross-post

Stage IV Cancers Healed Naturally without Chemotherapy ... ... ... ... ... ... As a prior cancer victim, I can tell you that there are many types of cancers and some cancers, like the stage IV cancers have been ignored for years.  It is easy to put in your mind that these signs will just go away or some type of virus in the air, but as the toxins increase and the body becomes ravaged with tumors, the cancers spread.  You cannot die from a cancer tumor, you can die from chemotherapy and when the tumors spread to other organs. Original cancers are not near as bad as secondary cancers. ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Beating Cancer on a Shoestring Budget   ~RN by Dquixote1217  3y   4,231  Cross-post

B eating Cancer on a Shoestring Budget ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... There are many valuable supplements available which can help beat cancer; however, those supplements often can add up to a daunting expense for people whose budgets are limited. The good news is that there are plenty of effective things people can do to beat cancer without spending a lot of money. ... ... ... For example, the following inexpensive suggestions cover just about all the bases for eliminating existing cancer and keeping it at bay: ... ... *Eat the flaxseed/cottage cheese combo which is an integral part of the highly succe ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Diagnosed with Prostate Cancer ....   by johnhaller  4y   2,748  Cross-post

... I’ve been diagnosed with Gleason 8 prostate cancer. I was felt so down and depressed. I couldn’t understand the fact this is happening to ME!A friend of mine recommended me to read this book called “3rd opinion on prostate cancer” by Jessie Wright and the book that I now would recommend anyone with ANY prostate issues. It was so enlightening! Some facts you know it yourself, but you need that extra push, extra reminder, so I did exactly what the book recommend and now I am a happy individual, content, no problems. ... Don’t delay, take matters in your own hands. Always get a third opinion ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded JAMA: Breast and Prostate Cancer Over-Screening Dangerous   by Dquixote1217  5y   4,450  Cross-post

JAMA: Breast and Prostate Cancer Over-Screening Dangerous ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... A new analysis published this month in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) found that screening for prostate cancer and breast cancer both have a problem that runs counter to everything people have been told about cancer: The screenings are resulting in finding cancers that do not need to be found because they would never spread and kill or even be noticed if left alone. That has in turn led to a huge increase in cancer diagnoses of innocuous cancers would have otherwise gone undetected. ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Selenium   by White Tiger  6y   988

... ... ... ...    MSNBC.com ... ... ... ... ... HideAdFrame(’StoryToolbarSponsorship’);ChangeSponsorAdTitle(); ... ... ... ... Get smart about selenium and prostate cancer ... ... Mineral supplements may help prevent disease, studies find ... ... ... By Karen Collins, R.D. ... ... updated 12:20 p.m. ET, Fri., June. 25, 2004 ... ... ... function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) { ... var n = document.getElementById(”udtD”); ... if(pdt != ’’ && n && window.DateTime) { ... var dt = new DateTime(); ... pdt = dt.T2D(pdt); ... if(dt.GetTZ(pdt)) {n.innerHTML = dt.D2S(pdt,((’false’.toLowerCase()==’false’)?false:true)) ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Help for a sex machine with prostate concerns   by Dquixote1217  7y   3,554

Not the post that a single guy living alone needed to read, "stud", but . . . . Oleander extract, when properly prepared, has had great success against prostate cancer.  I put a five part series together for CureZone about oleander, including how to make your own oleander extract at home for only pennies: ... ... ... ... To read part 1 of the series "An Amazing Discovery in Turkey" click here ... ... To read part 2 of the series "The Father of Oleander Soup" click here ... ... To read part 3 of the series "The History of the Oleander Plant click here ... ... To read pa ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Merv Griffin, 82, dies of prostate cancer   by Aharleygyrl  7y   2,101  Cross-post

... ... 8/12/2007 ... ... ... function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) { ... var n = document.getElementById(”udtD”); ... if(pdt != ’’ && n && window.DateTime) { ... var dt = new DateTime(); ... pdt = dt.T2D(pdt); ... if(dt.GetTZ(pdt)) {n.innerHTML = dt.D2S(pdt,((’’.toLowerCase()==’false’)?false:true));} ... } ... } ... UpdateTimeStamp(’633225361840500000’); ... ... ... ... ... LOS ANGELES - Merv Griffin, the entertainer turned impresario who parlayed his “Jeopardy” and “ Wheel of Fortune ” game shows into a multimillion-dollar empire, has died. He was 82. ... ... Griffin died of prostate cancer, according to a statemen ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Skeptical about Alternative Cancer Therapies? Have skeptical questions? Go to Cancer Debate Forum.

529 messages, 140 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 529, 1 pages,  76,049 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4

"All the gold in the world has no significance. That which is lasting are the thoughtful acts which we do for our fellow man."
~ Adolfo Prieto (1867-1945)

Image Galler Prostate Cancer Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.06 sec at 4/16/2014 2:32:56 AM, requested by 67.202.56.112, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=812&ob=d&c=10 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8