CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums24613 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Ask Tony Isaacs

Expanded Messages Awarded Bright Star Award [18] , Sorted by Date Source: Ask Tony Isaacs: Featuring Luella May

Private Forum with commercial content: self-promotional messages by forum owners are allowed
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Cancer’s Natural Enemy   The Best Years in Life   Rules
 2,903,246 page views     10,742 messages     4,226 topics     1 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
30h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Ask Tony     All Forums 

Messages Awarded Bright Star Award [18] , Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Ask Tony Isaacs: Featuring Luella May on Facebook.com
You are never too old or too young to begin living longer, healthier and happier lives - and do so without getting trapped into mainstream drugs and managed illness.
  • Video Embedded Store Wars - Not long ago in a supermarket not far away (GREAT video!)   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Tony Isaacs  32mo   3,637

... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Man-caused DNA changes threaten our present health & future survival   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Tony Isaacs  4y   2,299

Man-caused changes to our DNA threaten our present health and our future survival ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... Thanks to toxins, radiation, poor diet, genetically modified food and unhealthy lifestyles, human DNA and gene expression are being changed in unnatural and unhealthy ways. In effect, we are turning ourselves into genetically modified organisms and the modifications are threatening our present health and our future viability as a species. ... ... Scientists are increasingly discovering how our DNA is being changed by outside agents and how the changes are being passed sideways to ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Mother of Gardasil victim goes from regular mom to vaccine activist   BSA WARNING by Tony Isaacs  4y   4,382

The journey of a Gardasil victim’s mother from trusting vaccines to vaccine activist ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... Two years ago, Rosemary Mathis was pretty much your average successful working mom.  She had a good job and two children she loved and enjoyed. Like millions of other parents, she also had complete trust in her family doctor. Thus, she had no qualms about following his advice to have her daughter Lauren undergo the series of Gardasil vaccinations to protect against the human papilloma virus (HPV) and cervical cancer. It was advice that would soon turn Rosemary’s world upsi ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Top Researcher Finds Medical Studies to be Largely Wrong or Fraudulent   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Tony Isaacs  4y   6,764

... Top Researcher Finds Medical Studies to be Largely Wrong or Fraudulent ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... Considering his background, Dr. John Ioannidis had good reason to expect that he might become a noted and respected researcher when he first entered the field of medical research. What he did not expect was that he would become known for challenging and exposing the bad science of his peers and finding that up to 80 percent of medical studies results are either wrong or fraudulent. ... ... Ioannidis was unusually well prepared to enter medical research: he had been a m ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded FDA Banning Food Makers from Telling the Truth about Non-GMO Food Items   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Tony Isaacs  4y   2,666

FDA Banning Food Makers from Telling the Truth about GMO Content ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... In case anyone had any doubts about who the FDA really serves, the latest news should prove once and for all whose side they are on - and it isn’t yours or mine.  The Washington Post has reported that in addition to approving genetically modified "Frankenfish" salmon without requiring a GMO label, the FDA will also be banning the inclusion of any references to lack of genetically modified content on food items which are GMO- free. ... ... The FDA, which has been under intense pressure from ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Doctors milk dying cancer patients for every last dollar   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Tony Isaacs  4y   7,312

Doctors milk dying cancer patients for every last dollar ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... In what many might consider to be greed and patient abuse, terminal cancer patients are frequently given harsh chemotherapy drugs and radiation treatments months after they have been diagnosed as hopeless.  In many instances such treatments continue up until the moment of death.  In effect, mainstream doctors hang onto cancer patients and cause needless added suffering until there is no money left and little hope or time for alternative treatments. ... ... A study reported last September in the jou ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Outrageous! Our Tax Dollars Subsidize Foods that make us Fat & Unhealthy   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Tony Isaacs  4y   2,804

... ... A National Outrage: Our Tax Dollars Subsidize Foods that make us Fat and Unhealthy ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... At the same time that our Surgeon General has declared we have an epidemic of obesity, our government is using our tax dollars to cater to special interest and subsidizing the very foods that are making us fat.  Thanks to lobbying, Congress chooses to subsidize foods that we’re supposed to eat less of. ... ... Take a look at these numbers which tell the how the percentage of federal food subsidies spending is allocated: ... ... •Meat/Dairy -- 73.8 percent ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Nature versus Medicine - which is safer and more effective?   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Tony Isaacs  4y   6,113

... ... ... ... ... First published in CureZone, courtesy of The Best Years in Life ... ... Which is really safer or more effective – nature or mainstream drugs? ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... Are mainstream drugs really safer and more effective than natural alternative such as man has used for healing for thousands of years? We are constantly told by mainstream medicine that only their drugs have been thoroughly tested for safety and effectiveness. Likewise, we are also told that herbs and other natural alternatives are unproven, usually of little or no value and often may be dangerou ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Beating heroin, crack cocaine and other addictions   BSA SUCCESS by Tony Isaacs  5y   9,834  Cross-post

Beating heroin, crack cocaine and other addictions ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... Recently, I fielded two questions from members of my Yahoo group about helping with drug addiction.  The first was about heroin addicition and the second was about crack cocaine addiction, both of which are two of the more difficult addictions to overcome, though I know from my two years as a volunteer at a drug and alcohol recovery program for young men and my own research that both can definitely be overcome. ... ... Based on what I have learned and experienced, I gave the following two answers, and I am sharing t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Modern Medicine: How Healing Illness became Managing Illness   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Tony Isaacs  5y   4,108

Part of "The Four Horsemen of the Modern Health Apocalypse" series ... ... ...   Modern Medicine: How Healing Illness became Managing Illness ... ... ... ... by Tony M. Isaacs ... ... ... ... For over 6000 years, man looked first to nature to heal illness and maintain wellness.  As a result of a deliberate and often sinister plan, the past century and a half has seen curing illness with nature replaced with managing sickness and treating the symptoms of illness in a system that places profits far above healing and humanity. ... ... When this country was founded, medical freedom was ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• I blame our loss of freedoms on The Great Emancipator "Honest" Abe   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Tony Isaacs  6y   9,247

The vitally important erosion of our health freedoms is but a part of the overall erosion of the God-given unalienable rights declared by our founders in the Declaration of Independence and secured by the Constitution.  In order to secure and restore our health freedoms "We the People" must ultimately take action to restore all of our freedoms.  If we don’t then we will someday wake up as slaves and the echos of freedom will have faded into history. It all started with the not so "honest" Abe Lincoln - or perhaps I should say that loss of liberty and freedom ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded HIV/AIDS Clinical Trial using Oleander is 100% Successful   BSA SUCCESS by Tony Isaacs  6y   12,617

Note:  A preliminary version of this story was posted 3 weeks ago and has been updated now upon release of the entire study in order to reflect the latest information. ... ... ... ... ... ... HIV/AIDS Clinical Trial using Oleander is 100% Successful ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... In the article " Success Against Cancer and HIV in South Africa  " I reported how the Sutherlandia OPC supplement from South Africa designed by South African HIV and cancer crusader and researcher Marc Swanepoel had been virtually 100% successful in stabilizing and reversing HIV symptoms and ov ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• The Updated Anti Cancer Protocol   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Tony Isaacs  6y   10,805

Following is the latest update of my anti-cancer protocol - one which I believe addresses just about every area we know, or believe we know, about cancer.  From all the reports and information I can gather, people who have included oleander and followed this protocol, or one similar to it, have had over 90% success against a broad range of cancers, even in later stages. ... ... ... ... If there are better overall protocols, I am unaware of them and I will put the following one up against any other protocol I have ever seen: ... ... ... ... ... A Natural Anti-Cancer Protocol ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... auth ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Oleander Found to Induce Autophagy Against Cancer Cells - a CureZone Exc...   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Tony Isaacs  7y   7,440  Cross-post

... ... Oleander Found to Induce Autophagy Against Cancer Cells ... ... a CureZone exclusive story by Tony Isaacs ... ... September 19, 2007 ... ... ... ... Phoenix Biotech manager Dennis Knocke reported today that noted MD Anderson researcher Doctor Robert Newman, the lead research scientist in a number of important studies on oleander and oleander compounds, has recently finished a new study due to be published soon in a peer reviewed journal which indicates that oleander induces and increases autophagy, a natural body mechanism which encapsulates cells and signals for them ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Hiding the Truth About Losing the War Against Cancer   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Tony Isaacs  7y   7,483

... ... ... Hiding the Truth About Losing the War on Cancer ... ... by Tony M. Isaacs ... ... ... ... For well over half a century we have been promised by mainstream medicine that a cure or major breakthrough for cancer was just around the corner.  Every year we see promising new drugs and therapies announced.  Yet every year we also see more people contract cancer and more people die of cancer. ... ... Instead of focusing on natural and safe methods of prevention and treatment, we continue to treat by using surgery, chemotherapy and radiation to cut out, poison out and burn out the symptoms of can ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Here's a Remedy for You - "Oleander Soup"!   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Tony Isaacs  7y   25,648  Cross-post

Make this yourself at home and you might just have the most important and potent home remedy ever.  "Oleander Soup" is not really a soup, but an extract that is taken orally.  What you get when you follow the instructions is essentially the same thing as the patented medicine Anvirzel. ... ... ... ... The remedy may be taken orally with great effectiveness for cancer, HIV-AIDS, hepatitis-C and overall immune boosting.  Applied topically as a skin creme/lotion the remedy gets rid of lesions, warts, moles, age spots and all kinds of skin things - leaving behind healthy pink s ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Bromelain - The Wonder Supplement   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Tony Isaacs  7y   45,918  Cross-post

Bromelain – The Wonder Supplement ... ... (Introduction for CureZone by Tony Isaacs) ... ... I first experienced bromelain firsthand several years ago when I was bitten by a brown recluse spider on the front of my upper left leg – in three places no less.  This was the second time I had been bitten – the first time I was bitten at the very topmost part of my left leg on the inside where it joined the pelvic area, and that bite resulted in the loss of a chunk of flesh and, much worse, being crippled for several months thanks to the treating physician botching the treatment ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Modern Medicine versus Nature in Treating Cancer   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Tony Isaacs  7y   14,872  Cross-post

Modern Medicine versus Nature in Treating Cancer ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... author of Cancer’s Natural Enemy ... ... ... ... Western medicine, in contrast to at least 6000 years of natural medicine, treats the body as a collection of parts instead of as a synergistic organism.  When it comes to treating broken bones and injured body parts, mainstream Western medicine is unequaled.  When this same approach is used to treat illness and disease - fixing or repairing the parts where the symptoms of underlying illnesses manifest themselves, modern medicine fails miserably. ... ... In the instance of c ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Dr. Clark Heating Pad
The most advanced FIR Heating Pad available! Providing effective pain r...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

You are never too old or too young to begin living longer, healthier and happier lives - and do so without getting trapped into mainstream drugs and managed illness.

10,742 messages, 4,226 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 10742, 1 pages,  2,903,246 page views

"A sad soul can kill you quicker than a germ."
~ John Steinbeck

Image Galler Ask Tony Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural...

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to ...

Dr. Clark Heating Pad
The most advanced FIR Heating Pad available! Providing effective pain...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May

$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

High Blood Pressure?

Parasite infection

Did you poop today?

Free Book by Dr. Clark!

Dr. Clark Heating Pad

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Healthy Weight Loss

$5 off at Iherb.com

High Blood Pressure?

Parasite infection

Did you poop today?

Free Book by Dr. Clark!

Dr. Clark Heating Pad

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Healthy Weight Loss

$5 off at Iherb.com

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.62 sec at 4/18/2014 4:08:26 PM, requested by 54.81.170.186, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=861&ob=d&c=8 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8