CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5175 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [190] , Sorted by Value Source: Testicular Pain Cure and Testicular Symptoms Cure Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 34,873 page views     200 messages     41 topics     1 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
70d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Testicular Pain     All Forums 

All Messages [190] , Sorted by Value   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Testicular Pain & Symptoms on Facebook.com
  • testicular cancer by #1117  10y   1,664  C   R

[U.S. Food and Drug Administration] ... Testicular Cancer: ... Survival High with Early Treatment ... by John Henkel ... ... Glenn Knies wasn’t thinking the worst when he felt the abnormality in his groin area 11 years ago. It was probably a hernia, he guessed. ... ... He had just finished working out. In the shower, he noticed his right testicle seemed enlarged. ... ... ”I thought I had strained something,” says Knies, an insurance adjuster in Schwenksville, Pa. He was 23 and barely out of college at the time. ... ... ”I wasn’t having any discomfort or symptoms to speak of,” he says. ”I was strong as ever, and there ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Penis issue for past year and half by grizz  18mo   2,111  

In Peyronie’s disease, a very similar thickening occurs along the shaft of the penis, making erections increasing “curved” and painful. In both cases, rubbing SSKI (Potassium Iodide) into the thickened tissue at least twice daily softens and lessens the fibrotic area over a period of several months, allowing for more normal function. ... ... For these conditions, it’s additionally helpful to take para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) 2 grams, three times daily, and to rub a mixture of Vitamin E and DMSO into the thickened areas, also. However, if “caught early”, SSKI alone will often “do the job”. (It’ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by phelp  43d   207  

when people cant figure things out it often several things causing the poor health. ... My guess would be dental issues. Do you have any root canals? Have you seen a biological dds?   [End]

• Medical Intuitive by ways_of_wisdom  43d   261  

... I know this is kind of old but have you heard of Dr. Mona Lisa Schulz?  She is a medical intuitive who does remote consultations by phone; she has a radio show on http://hayhouseradio.com,   [End]

• Re: Amazing and easy natural cure for epididymitis and orchitis! by doriseaila1234  70d   484  

Can I ask,Wat will the pieces which is made by mixing the milk and lemon do?   [End]

• Re: Amazing and easy natural cure for epididymitis and orchitis! by doriseaila1234  70d   255  

Wat do you mean by ring?   [End]

• Re: MMS, Candida, Epididymitis, Prostatitis, and.. WORMS?? by Daxchel  5mo   915  

Hi ... I live in Miami fl, I been having prostatitis for about ... 4 years. But just today I star feeling very good, I drank mms, today is my 4 day, with the protocol 1000, I just wanna say thank god for this. My English is not good, but I wanna share my experience. I gonna continue drinking mms. For two more weeks just in case. But I’m totally happy . The people that know ... the chronic prostatitis know what I’m taking about. Happy new year   [End]

• Re: Amazing and easy natural cure for epididymitis and orchitis! by stayintune2011  6mo   483  

Greetings, ... ... Could you PLEASE rephrase? I’m not understanding what ”Get a milk and put it on a ring” means????   [End]

• Re: Amazing and easy natural cure for epididymitis and orchitis! by LonghornFan29  7mo   502  

How do I do this because I have epydimitis of my left testicle & I am tired of antibiotics like Cipro which have made me worse with this including my bladder infection I assume caused this issue which my doctor said, she said it happens sometimes   [End]

• Amazing and easy natural cure for epididymitis and orchitis! by pastet89  7mo   686  

Get a milk and put it on the ring till it startes to go up. ... Then get a lemon, make a juice from the lemon and put it in the milk. ... The milk will separate into water and hard pieces. ... ... Use a strainer and separate only the hard pieces. ... ... Then wait for them to cool. ... ... Then get a gauze and put the final product into it, like into a book. Then get a pants of this type, which snug to the body. Put the packet you have created (the gauze) on the ill side of your testiculars. Then get on the pants so it is fixed. Sleep all night with this. You will get relief even on the first morning. Permanen ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: love my vasectomy. best thing i ever did. by longtimer  7mo   486  

I felt the same way - I was able to relax, not use condoms, and all that. ... However - not to be negative, but just telling it like it is - 12 years later I am fairly sure my vasectomy is causing some minor pain. Luckily it is just minor. And I am not 100% sure yet it is from the vasectomy but from what I am reading it sure sounds like it is. At this point I am still glad I did it as I have had 12 years pain free. As long as a) the pain doesn’t get too much worse; and b) I can alleviate it somehow... then I’ll continue to be happy I got it.   [End]

• Re: Penis issue for past year and half by georgemed222  7mo   840  

Chris - ... It’s good that you’ve been proactive about this and also that you’re able to articulate the issues that you’re encountering. One option that you might add to your treatment is the use of a reputable penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that is fortified with nutrients like vitamins A and E, which can have beneficial effects on scarred tissue. Those with emollients like shea butter can help in dermatological healing, which might be beneficial to you.   [End]

• Re: Optimum Diet For Sexua| Function and Gradual Healing of Prostate, Br... by itztiffany  8mo   1,034  

22. People frequently ask me what kind of rope I recommend Crown Sexy Tied Rope 10m. As with buying a computer, the answer is always ”that depends on what you’re trying to accomplish with it.” There are a variety of aspects to consider. For all practical purposes, there are only three sizes of rope that worked well for binding humans. String, twine and most clothes line are too small to be used safely. Perfect for soft bondage and light restraint, this length of rope is perfect for tying wrists and ankles in any number of sexy combinations, without ever leaving a mark on your skin only at ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: could this be cancer? increasing testicular pain w/ growing cysts by shotsee  8mo   426  

Hi R139, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem, and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Perhaps it may solve some or all of your problem. You have only better health and well-being to gain by appl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: This can't be it. by shotsee  8mo   575  

Hi DCWYCM, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Perhaps it may solve some or all of your problem(s). You have only better health and well-being to gain ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: penile and testicle swelling, itching, and sometimes pain by shotsee  8mo   695  

Hi Fire, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem, and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Perhaps it may solve some or all of your problem. You have only better health and well-being to gain by appl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Penis issue for past year and half by shotsee  8mo   1,264  

Hi CB, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health disorders known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem, and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Perhaps it may help solve your problem. You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying its ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by ginger21  9mo   1,226  

Please post your symptoms/illness on the Ask Barefoot Herbalist forum for his response. ... Best wishes.   [End]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by AngelofEventide  9mo   1,252  

Things I always suggest chronically ill people be tested for: ... ... MTHFR ... SIBO ... jaw cavitations ... Various viruses, i.e. Epstein-Barr, Cytomegalovirus, coxsackie viruses ... Sluggish liver - though there’s no real test for it ... Parasites ... Candida ... ... I’m in the same boat you are and after being sick for over 20 years, I’m no better. If I could find a good medical intuitive, that would be my next step.   [End]

• Re: penile and testicle swelling, itching, and sometimes pain by everything  9mo   994  

I don’t want to confuse or send you down the wrong path. But consider a food intolerance, allergy, or candida. I myself would not take colloidal silver. If the GB was blocked you’d be having some pain. Through elimination maybe you can figure out what is making you break out. I do enemas, seems more natural than taking something that appears to be a laxative. Sometimes a supplement just does not agree with the body as well. ... http://ibdcrohns.about.com/cs/otherdiseases/a/greenstool.htm ... ... The thing with your penis, I really have no idea, are the area’s tender to the touch?, do you eas ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: penile and testicle swelling, itching, and sometimes pain by sd2345  9mo   861  

When i cleansed and my liver was blocked, i got rashes on my belly and back. It could be trapped toxins in your lymph system....if they can’t get out through the normal channels, they can get clogges up anywhere. I read where lymph blockages clear by sweating back of neck, back of knees, feet, armpits, and I think genitals were mentioned too. I know it’s true because when my lymph was blocked my feet sweated and they never do....and my armpits itched like crazy....it went away when the lymph blockage was cleared.   [End]

• penile and testicle swelling, itching, and sometimes pain by fireass  9mo   943  C  

hey guys, ... ... my penis and testicles have been itching for few months, and sometimes when im walking or cycling i get pain in my right testicle; it started after i was doing liver flushes and hulda clark’s parasite cleanse, but i stopped doing it for a while - i recently started taking oxy powder, and my stool was completely green. i’ve read some posts around here saying that it’s the bile from the gallbladder or something like that? ... ... the only thing which has been helping the swelling and itching is colloidal silver, but it keeps coming back. is it possible that gallbladder might still be ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Pain at the base/root of penis for 8 weeks by salenai  10mo   1,614  

Hello, I have visited another urologist, he said that from urological point of view, there doesn’t seem to be any problem at all, he did prostate exam, prostate is all right as well, he touched the spot where it hurts me, everything is all right as well, there is absolutely nothing to be found. He said that pain may be caused by one of these: 1. pain is subjective 2. from Sex 3. Torn/elangorated (is that the correct word?) ligament, however, supposedly even if that happened, there would not be anything visible, no hematom bruising, swelling or anything, because it is deeper. 4. there is a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Pain at the base/root of penis for 8 weeks by Salenai  10mo   1,845  C  

Hello, I have been having pain at the base of penis for past 8 weeks, my urologist said that it is probably from rough sex (we never have rough sex with my girlfriend, but I do tend to go deep inside her, and therefore push base of penis/my pelvic bone on her pelvic bone), but even if I stopped having sex for week or two with my girlfriend, pain has not reduced or stopped at all. Could it be from something else? There is no swelling or anything, and supposedly ultrasound has not found anything either. ... I feel pain on top of my penis, where penis connects with rest of my body. I have to pus ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by RONBN49  13mo   1,818  

basics: when the body gets out of balance there is an acid alkaline problem. all disease and all conditions can be traced to these three problems and they are all related. toxicity,acidosis and a lack of minerals created by the acidosis.a lack of minerals can cause a stomach acid problem, usually not enough of it allows pathogens to enter the body and start pumping out toxic waste.lack of stomach acids is caused by a lack of minerals. a lack of minerals and pathognens creates a drain on the body’s mineral supply to keep the body at a ph of 7.365. sounds complicated but in an orchestra al ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Optimum Diet For Sexua| Function and Gradual Healing of Prostate, Br... by Kcirla  13mo   1,623  

ED is not a symptom of diet, it is a symptom of an unhealthy body. Some people have healed with a raw food diet, some others with paleo, some even with a low-carb/high protein diet. You can eat the allegedly best diet on earth and still get ED if you’re still in a poor health state. When I was severely compromised, I was getting ED no matter what my diet was. And I tried them all. ... Cleansing and of course maintaining a good diet to stay healthy will get rid of ED.   [End]

• Re: Optimum Diet For Sexua| Function and Gradual Healing of Prostate, Br... by #107689  13mo   1,726  

... ... Your dietary/moralistic approach to ED is rather naive.  Our heritage ... and longevity is via the Paleolithic diet (http://www.paleodiet.com/) which is ... the natural high protein diet of our ancestors and did not change until the ... advent of agriculture. ... ... One of the leading causes of ED is overweight and obesity. ... ... http://www.emedicinehealth.com/obesity/article_em.htm ... ... "Obesity is an epidemic in the United States and in other developed ... countries. More than two-thirds of Americans are overweight, including at ... least one in five children. Nearly one-third are obese. Obesity ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Optimum Diet For Sexua| Function and Gradual Healing of Prostate, Br... by dawsonnv  13mo   1,728  

... You must follow the below diet for better sexua| function ... ... 1. Basically you should eat balanced and healthy diet. ... 2. Fruits and vegetables should be major part of your diet. ... 3. High levels of zinc are needed for better sexua| health. ... 4. Nutritional supplements   [End]

• Optimum Diet For Sexua| Function and Gradual Healing of Prostate, Breast... by frugivorous  13mo   1,858  C  

Fruitarian and vegan diets support optimal sexua| functioning whereas animal, ... bird, and fish flesh as well as animal products retard functioning. ... ... (If you are celibate for spiritual or other reasons, please do not take ... offense.) ... * ... Infertility ... ... Sons of coweating mothers have lower sperm counts and some infertility, according to a team at the University of Rochester Medical Center in New York which analyzed data on the partners of 387 pregnant women in five US cities ... between 2000 and 2005, and on the mothers of the fathers-to-be. http://www.nhs.uk/news/2009/06June/Pages/RedMeatFer ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: This can't be it. by Bluerabbit  15mo   1,394  

One thing I want to add, is one thing I have learned through all my trials. The GUT is home central and affects all other systems. Make sure you are taking the best Probiotic you can afford. Also, take good enzymes before you eat. You need to somehow balance HEALTH BUILDING and PARASITE KILLING. It requires some fancy footwork. Right now, I’m taking my supplements, green juice and nourshing therapies in the morning and mid day, then at night I take the parasite killing herbs (plus grapefruit seed extract, silver), herbal antibiotics and MMS. This is working for me. In the beginning ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: This can't be it. by DesiGirl  16mo   1,587  

Try Oil Pulling. ... ... It is basically ... * taking in a mouthfull of light edible organic oil (I use Sesame oil) into your mouth ... * squishing it for around 15 to 20 minutes (for optimum results) first thing in the morning ... * spitting it in the toilet and ... * making sure afterwards to clean any and all surfaces that it may have come in contact with. ... ... This action ’pulls out’ into the mouth cavity’s oil all kinds of toxins and microorganisms that seem to enter the body with everyday breathing, drinking and eating. ... ... It has worked WONDERS for me personally and thousands of others. It is a slo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: This can't be it. by linenup  16mo   1,463  

... ... Detection methods are going to depend on the type of parasite you have, some are easy to identify some are not that is why you have to find qualified people to help you. Some stool tests may pick up the problem but again that depends on the parasite. ... ... Any infection is going to cause problems such as chronic fatigue, joint pain, neurological etc. ... ... Proper identification will determine the course of antibiotics since there are many different treatments and usually they are multiple drugs. Some can be resistant to some meds, again this is why it is necessary for identification.   [retrieve this message]

• Re: This can't be it. by dontcarewhatyoucallme  16mo   1,498  

Thank you very much lineup, I will do just those things I ... ... also want to thank the admin who made my text legible, i ... ... apologize for that chunk of text originally, can anyone ... ... share ... ... any more light on these amoebas for me please, detection ... ... methods, do they cause long term problems? when i take an ... ... antibiotic cycle for them do they all die or will this be ... ... like a new thing i have to do? all i know is with my sight ... ... ears neck pain and headaches and location they make sense, ... ... maybe i am mixing up the other skin symptoms and they are ... ... not related to a parasite but ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: This can't be it. by linenup  16mo   1,613  

Much of the problems with the endocrine system (impotence, low thyroid) comes from the immune response your body is putting out. Magnesium get lost in this situation as do all nutrients. Vitamin D levels are probably quite low and I would get this evaluated through blood testing, vitamin d is vital for immune health. ... ... Sounds like you need to find a good doctor, try calling Dr. Kevin Cahill in NYC and see if they can help, he is a top rated parasitologist, ask for referrals if they cannot do anything. Dr. Wolfe in Washington DC is another you might contact. Or look for tropical disea ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: This can't be it. by glaxony  16mo   1,507  

use the cleansing link ... do everything you can as soon as you can get to it ... start with low dose and slowly increase ... listen to your body and give it what it needs to heal ... some need to lower the dose ... some need to raise the dose ... you may have to experiment with both to find out ... what your body needs ... your needs may change   [End]

• Re: This can't be it. by dave505  16mo   1,510  

callme, ... ... try shorter messages and use paragraphs please. it will make easier for us to read and possible to help with advice. its too hard to read a block of letters and words. no ofence. ... ... your chance to receive answers will increase.   [End]

• Re: This can't be it. by dontcarewhatyoucallme  16mo   1,549  

Also i am pretty sure admins will hate me because I keep updating but I am really frazzled and I want to make sure everything is posted. * The mark on my upper arm that I noted went away, it pretty much did. But i just took off my shirt and looked. and it is still there, it is just not big and painful like it used to be and the two on my chest, these two on my arm are now almost all the way flattened but still i can feel it when i run my finger over it and it still is red and they are there.   [End]

• Re: This can't be it. by dontcarewhatyoucallme  16mo   1,569  

* For some reason I posted on my right pectoral of my chest the sores are. But it is the left, Slightly on the left pec going down into exactly the middle of my chest. As said I don’t think that makes a difference, But I want 100% of the information be correct and I guess for some reason i messed that up. Thank you.   [End]

• This can't be it. by dontcarewhatyoucallme  16mo   1,901  C  

Hello I am suffering from a severe case of multiple parasites, I am scared because I know they came from mexico, I have a doctors app on the 14th and have been doing research about my symptoms but still am sort of scared and want to try everything I can. I know there are people out there in worse boats than myself, but I may check myself into the ER after my appointment with my doctor, he may even recommend it. ... ... My family has no history of auto immune problems, and this suddenly has happened to me in the last three months and I seem to be rapidly declining. My vision seems to be slowly ...   [retrieve this message]

• could this be cancer? increasing testicular pain w/ growing cysts by #139029  17mo   770  C  

?! its safe to say im kind of freaking out. im not sure what kind of foods or supplements might fight testicular type cancer but im probably not getting enough of whatever i need. suggest me anything you can think of. i need something to topically apply maybe.. or i dont know. i am scared somethign has metasticized or with the addition of new leg/bone cysts, the rest of my body cant get enough blood flow now and its causing more growths... i dont know. all my ideas are shots in the dark at trying to understand the pain and aches im suffering through. the center head aches i get make ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dentist for cavitations in Melbourne Australia? by barkingbandicoot  17mo   858  

Thanks Dukeeeey! ... ... I think I may have quickly checked out the site but somehow missed the oral surgery part! ... ... It is in Sydney, so if anybody still knows a dentist in Melbourne it would be good to hear from you! ... ... If I have to travel interstate (or even not) I may look into an inexpensive place in Asia. Anybody know a cavitation dentist in Thailand??? ... ... ps Theory - I had my amalgams taken out over a year ago now and have been chelating on and off. My old aching wisdom tooth site feels different and somehow like it is ’more’ infected. I have no evidence for this but just a sense. Could ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dentist for cavitations in Melbourne Australia? by dukeeeey  17mo   897  

http://www.davidhoward.com.au/services/oral.html ... ... no clue how good they are, but they do cavitation surgery by the looks of it   [End]

• Dentist for cavitations in Melbourne Australia? by barkingbandicoot  17mo   835  C  

Hi! ... ... Can anybody recommend a dentist who is experienced in dealing with cavitations in Melbourne, Australia? ... ... I had a wisdom tooth pulled out 20 years ago which had a long twisting root which did not show up on an x-ray. ... ... I was in the chair forever as they drilled and drilled and then drilled the bone away also. I was anesthetised but it felt traumatic nonetheless. ... ... Around this time I mysteriously developed testicle pain that incapacited me until I discovered homeopathy, two usless operations and six months later! ... ... Thanks!   [End]

• Re: Penis issue for past year and half by parazapper  19mo   2,732  

Bromelain is notable for helping to remove scar tissue and nattokinase helps remove plaque. ... ... You might consider visiting a plastic surgeon experienced in penile reconstruction but there are risks to this, including the loss of sensation. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Penis issue for past year and half by cbijk  19mo   2,305  

Thank you for the reply however I am already aware of Neprinol and unfortunately it hasn’t been any help. Does anyone possibly know of a Naturopath in LA that has experience with men’s sexua| health? I’ve seen numerous profiles that list female infertility issues but none for men’s issues. ... ... Thanks again! ... ... Chris   [End]

• Re: Penis issue for past year and half by jurplesman  19mo   2,921  

Peyronie’s disease: It is characterized by a plaque, or hard lump, that forms on the penis. When an injury occurs, fibrin is deposited around the wound in the form of a mesh, which dries and hardens, so that bleeding stops. Fibrin is developed in the blood from a soluble protein, fibrinogen. ... ... Neprinol contains proteolytic (protein digesting) enzymes as its active ingredients.  These enzymes counteract the fibrosis in the Peyronie’s fibrotic plaque. The unique enzyme blend contained in Neprinol is composed of the most powerful proteolytic enzymes in the world.& ...   [retrieve this message]

• Penis issue for past year and half by cbijk  19mo   2,941  C  

Hi! ... Wondering if anyone here might have some advice for me with a problem I’ve been dealing with for the past year and a half. I’ve pretty much given up on ”doctors” at this point after having seen so many and being told there’s nothing that can be done. ... ... I’ve been diagnosed with peyronie’s which is scar tissue being formed in the penis causing it to bend and cause pain. It’s minor but the main issue is that the underside of the penis ”spongiosum” goes flat about an inch before the head. Not sure how this happened but I’ve experienced a lot of pain and soreness in the glans and since ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by joegrane  20mo   2,814  

I certainly agree that glutathione is valuable but various problems can leave us with less than optimal levels and difficulty producing it: ... Toxins such has heavy metals reducing levels. ... Messed up methylation cycle. ... Lack of B6, sulfur-containing amino acids, vitamin C, glutamine, glycine, etc.   [End]

• Re: Getting Root Canal tooth extracted! by #156084  20mo   2,852  

Hi, I hope you are doing well. I have immune system problems as well. When my Holistic Dentist removed my root canal tooth years ago, he gave me an Ozone Injection directly in that area of my jaw bone. I did have an infection there and felt nauseated but Doctor applied some accupuncture and I felt better. ... ... My dentist is Dr. John Rothchild in Durango, CO ... http://holisticdentistrydurango.com ... ...   [End]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by #134141  20mo   3,000  

Glutathione is the strongest natural flush within the cell. This glutathione is found and manufactured in every one of our trillion of cells with the highest concentration. The facts are there, it really works based on the body’s timing.   [End]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by shotsee  20mo   2,853  

Hi, ... ... There are virtually no syndromes and/or diseases that are not reversible. If you are interested in taking control of your own health [and I sincerely hope you are], the following will give you all the information you need: ... ... Any of the discourses by Luigi Cornaro (available free online); ... ... Any of the books by Horace Fletcher (available free online); ... ... Any of the writings of Arnold Ehret. ... ... Just like virtually everything else in life, it is all ultimately up to YOU. ... ... You have all my best wishes for a successful journey and resolution, ... ... David   [retrieve this message]

• Tens machine for chronic neuropathic testicular pain by Banjoman1978  20mo   685  

Hi ... ... I am under the care of a medical team in my local pain clinic after two years of trying many drugs prescribed by different docs. On my first visit the consultant said my use of the tens machine was incorrect and the pads should be somewhere on my back not groin as that is where the nerves that feed the testicles originate. He could not tell me himself exactly where as his nurse team run a clinic on this who I will not now see until October! So instead of wasting 3 months does anyone else have knowledge of where the tens machine pads should be placed to give pain relief for testicu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by SillyLily  21mo   3,040  

Could you suggest a healer in the Dallas TX area, please?   [End]

• Re: Getting Root Canal tooth extracted! by cronelesbo  21mo   3,217  

Hi, ... I read with great interest your post on dental issues. ... I am scheduled to see Dr. Yesin myself August 6th ... for an initial visit. I have already ... been to two supposed biological dentists and one ... oral surgeon. I was referred to Dr. Jarvis in Santa Rosa. ... I saw him this week. I had mixed feelings about him. ... ... I have to have two front teeth extracted and old root canals ... cleaned out. Dr. Jarvis wants to do bone graft on one area of ... old root canal ... in order to get the bone to regrow he says. I am wondering if ... bone grafts are really safe from infections. Of course, the company ... sa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by chirontherainbowbridge  21mo   3,264  

I would look into the Yuen method--Actually, I think I would contact Kam Yuen, if I were in your place. ... ... ... ... best, Chiron ... ...   [End]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by candisufferer  21mo   3,557  

Wow, you have been through a lot and I thought my situation was bad enough. My heart reaches out to you.....God speed. ... ... Try not to think every little thing is a new symptom; there might be a very simple answer to all your maladies. ... ... Several things do jump out at me, though I may be WAY off base here and sending you down another rabbit hole unnecessarily. I’m NO EXPERT and have NO training. Only a patient trying to help himself while constantly stumbling. ... ... You are posting in Candida so you know something about it; I’d say Candida overgrowth. It’s very common for Candida to become out ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by TWLIGHTOF MORTALS  22mo   2,900  

Look’s like lots of good suggestions and lots to read. Figure out your blood type. look up what foods are HIGHLY BENIFICIAL to your type. pick a couple off that list and eat them ONLY for about 2 weeks.... if you improve go for 2months! ... you should notice after about a week. Get some Iodine.I just ordered some from Trapper here: ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1272098#i ... ... or try to find some Logols in a local Health food store, just to get started. I would say Iodine and organic silica are the 2 most powerful ”things” that affected my body, everyone’s different though ... ... http://w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by joegrane  22mo   3,509  

Every try glucosamine *sulfate* for the joints. Works well for some who are not in really bad shape, including my parents and my right knee. ... ... Every try magnesium, several times per day? ... ... What foods do you crave that caused you to get to such a high weight. Dr. Daniel Amen’s book is good for making the connection btw cravings and important brain chemicals. ... ... How is your thyroid--Free T3? ... ... When out of reasonable options you might consider a hair test where you look for heavy metals and also strangely fouled up essential elements. There are 600+ here along with symptom lists. ... htt ...   [retrieve this message]

• Forgot to add.... by #136970  22mo   3,308  

... ... Since discovering meditation I also no  longer have depression.  ... Haven’t had it for years. ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by #136970  22mo   3,360  

... ... You’ve obviously got a lot going on but what caught my attention is your migraines.  ... I found that certain things could bring on my migraines which began when I was ... ten years old.  Being around open oil or gasoline could do it, eating ... pancakes and syrup (yup, and I love ’em) and other things too.  Along with ... them I would also get flashing lights.  Aspirin rarely even helped and they ... would often go on for days at a time.  Then many years later I took up ... spiritual meditation and spiritual healing and one time after about the fifth ... consecutive day of my non- ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by #134141  22mo   3,369  

One thing I’ve learned, is if you have pain you have inflammation. I don’t know if you heard of glutathione, but research shows that your conditions is related to low glutathione level. ... ... Many medical problems respond well to glutathione treatment in conjunction with standard medical treatment. Lung problems such as asthma and skin problems such as psoriasis may all benefit from glutathione supplementation. This is a master antioxidant that is endogenous one, the only one your body make’s. Look into it, I believe it will provide you better support.   [End]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by Geir  22mo   3,610  

Many good answers to someone who probably have to do a lot to regain health. Here is my simple advice. Go buy ph paper to start monitoring your acid/alkaline balance. Most ill people have a upset ph balance and it is so easy to get it right if you just know. Its regulated by green juices. ... I who also suffer from Lyme disease and CFS have struggled for years to maintain physical shape. I do walking as my training and manage to do a two hours walk 3-4 times a week. ... But i get stiff by this training and usually cannot do anything after these walks. Then i suddenly understood, this stiffness c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Oops, I nearly forgot... by fledgling  22mo   3,429  

... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=378721 ... ... This is a fine review of an excellent book. ... ... You will enjoy reading it, and the comments that follow it. ... ... I see that more than eight thousand people have viewed it. ... ... ... Also, top up the water in your sole jar with clean water, whenever you take out some sole. Do this until the rocks in the jar melt. Then start another jarful. ... ... ... There was something more to tell you but I can’t remember what it was. ... ... I don’t remember being afraid of dying since the incident I mentioned above. Maybe the brain remembers. ... ... F.   [retrieve this message]

• [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator] by puke.puke  22mo   3,300  

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]

• Oh my!!! PLEASE TRY THIS!!! by fledgling  22mo   3,714  

One word...suicidal...that means to me that you need electrolyte balancing. I know because my own mental state was changed instantly. ... ... Please try it, my friend. ... ... ... Use a full bath, or a footbath, or a hand bath. ... ... ... Make sole (pronounced so-lay) by filling a jar (large) with Himalayan Salt Crystal rocks and adding clean water to fill. Let sit overnight. There should be crystals left in the jar in the morning. ... ... The water left in the jar is a 26% saturation. Water will not accept any greater of a concentration. ... ... Then take a measure of the sole water and put it into, say, a footb ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by Mira528  22mo   3,418  

I sent you a PM, check your Inbox.   [End]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by Michael B  22mo   3,446  

I highly recommend looking into heavy metal toxicity. If you have dental amalgam, get them removed ASAP. Research Andy Cutler and read through the archives here. The back pain can be connected to this. ... ... I also highly recommend getting off of all drugs (don’t go cold turkey though) and finding natural alternatives. ... ... Seriously research and practice self-awareness, being present in your body and feeling your emotions with conscious presence. This one is big and has nothing to do with the ”new age” or hocus pocus. ... ... Change your diet to all organic and natural. ... ... Okay- regarding suicidal ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by ways_of_wisdom  22mo   3,364  

"I need guesses, ideas, suggestions, ANYTHING! At this point I am bedridden about 4 out of 7 days, in chronic joint pain (ALL JOINTS) and becoming suicidal (Yes, I have pills and supplements for that, the basis is despair...). Doctors you recommend (I will fly if I have to...), especially ones that are into diagnosis of odd symptoms." ... ... It would be helpful if you post what other pills besides Tramadol you’re on and what supplements (and amounts) you’re taking. ... ... About 1) heart arrythmias are often due to electrolyte imbalance, because I have thyroid and adrenal prob ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any... by Dquixote1217  22mo   3,692  

Lots of things come to mind, such as liver and other cleansing (including coffee enemas to help open up the bile ducts) and iodine (including perhaps painting iodine on the scrotal area - see:  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45205-249.html#post836849 ). ... ... Mainly though, I think you might be a candidate for Dr. Schulze’s Incurables program.  Perhaps check out these forums: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=321 ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=970 ... ...   ...   [End]

• Diagnosis eludes doctors, naturalists and others for many years. Any Dr.... by WhatIsWrong  22mo   3,934  C  

Sorry in advance for the LONG history, but if you are going to take a crack at this you need it all: ... ... 1967: Born Rochester, NY ... 1968: Moved Corning, NY ... 1971: Moved Tokyo, Japan ... 1973: Moved Medfield, MA (just west of Boston) ... 1974: Moved Tokyo, Japan ... 1985-87: University of Wyoming for school, Tokyo for home ... 1987-1989: Worked EDS Japan, Tokyo, Japan ... 1990: Moved Rochester, NY, attended RIT ... 1994: Worked as geek at printing company (Toxic exposure?) ... 1999: Moved Redmond, WA, worked at computer company ... 2000: Year long temperature of 100.5 to 101. No diagnosis found ... 2001: Anaphylactic s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MMS, Candida, Epididymitis, Prostatitis, and.. WORMS?? by Fizzle  23mo   3,961  

Awesome I’ve tried so many things that people praise though and they never work. Colloidal silver being one of them, it did nothing for me. I made it home made and used 8-10oz per day for several months, half through an enemas and half drinking, and it didn’t do anything. Made it to about 10ppm.  MMS is another one of those things people praise a lot but I’m highly skeptical of trying. But I guess you don’t know until you try it. ...   [End]

• Re: Getting Root Canal tooth extracted! by superhealth  24mo   3,369  

Hi Codyssey ... ... I am in Marin County. I just visited with my Dr. in Seattle-- Dietrich Klinghardt. ... It’s time I get my root canals out. They are causing all kinds of issues. ... I am unsure of who to use here. ... Did you have yours taken out yet? Good experience for the most part? ... ... Thanks for posting, ... ... Dana   [End]

• Re: Getting Root Canal tooth extracted! by arboursdentistry  25mo   3,450  

I really like your forum information here thanks for root canal information here   [End]

• Getting Root Canal tooth extracted! by Codyssey  25mo   4,178  C  

I just wanted to share this and let everyone know that I am having my root canal tooth extracted this coming thursday. ... ... here are my two original posts concerning my health and root canal concern: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1863470 ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1895052 ... ... ... I am -still- experiencing poor health and went for a consultation a week ago with a terrific holistic dentist by the name of Dr. Svetlana Yesin here in San Francisco. She took x-rays and confirmed infection in my tooth. Said my only real option if I want to make ANY progress getting healthy is to h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Should I keep going - copper detox? by SeattleK  26mo   1,839  

Via a hair analysis test from ARL, not Dr. Wilsons protocol but very similar. ... ... Thanks for the feedback all -   [End]

• Re: Should I keep going - copper detox? by Onwards  26mo   1,765  

148915- When you say nutritional balancing do you mean hair analysis and ARL/Dr.Wilson’s program? Or are you just putting together your own protocol?   [End]

• Re: Should I keep going - copper detox? by Marie64  26mo   1,835  

Hi! I have been on Nutritional balancing protocol for almost 11 months now. Are you in contact with your Practitioner on a regular basis? I had great support, If I had a problem she would adjust things accordingly to help in the process of healing and discomfort. ... ... I will say the first 2 months I felt so much better, then after that for a few months I felt worse...the body detoxing at this point and trying to get off hydrocortisone at this time was a night mare...I am finally feeling like I am healing and so far best I have felt in yearssssssssss. ... ... For me I was second guessing throu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Should I keep going - copper detox? by indianagirl  26mo   1,883  

Since testicular pain is a symptom of copper toxicity I would venture that its worsening is an indication that its working its way out.   [End]

• Should I keep going - copper detox? by #148915  26mo   2,150  C  

Hello all, ... ... So any feedback is much appreciated. I am about 4 months into a nutritional balancing plan to slow down oxidation and detox copper. I am really unsure of whether I am on the right track or if I am wasting valuable time and resources.. ... ... Nutritional balancing including (zinc, taurine, gb3, vit.C, more protein less carbs, gluten free). ... ... Better: ... Sleep & insomnia ... More even appetite ... Oral Thrush ... body fat ... Anxiety ... Palpitations (although still present after alcohol) ... ... Worse: (but all present before detox began as well) ... Depression ... Fatigue ... brain fog ... lite and at times ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Testicle pain and swelling - trying arnica now by Jonathan93  28mo   1,618  

Symptoms are subsiding, but once again I cannot tell for certain whether the treatment is helping, or if the pain and swelling would have reduced on their own, as they have in the past. One thing I am wondering about: since the scrotum and testicles have somewhat separate blood circulation, how can arnica that I apply to my scrotum get to my testicles? Does anyone have any experience using arnica rub for painful, swollen testicles?   [End]

• Testicle pain and swelling - trying arnica now by Jonathan93  28mo   1,569  

Pain and swelling started again yesterday (the rest of my history is below). Since my last episode, I bought some arnica cream: The Rub by Natrabio, which was recommended to me by Iolite. Castor oil, also recommended by Iolite, seemed to help last time, but the process took several days. ... ... I’m hopeful about a quicker response from arnica, at least enough to keep me out of the emergency room. So far, I at least don’t seem to be getting any worse.   [End]

• Re: Positive results from castor oil, maybe by Iolite  28mo   1,443  

That’s good news! Keep doing the castor oil packs until you’re pain free.   [End]

• Positive results from castor oil, maybe by Jonathan93  28mo   1,481  

First of all, many thanks to Iolite for providing so many suggestions and resources. ... ... As noted below, I had an injury to my testicles some time ago. After what seemed to be a complete recovery, I now have recurring bouts of pain and swelling. Medical diagnosis has not found any problem to treat. This situation seems to be outside the ”normal” range of testicle trauma: as I understand it, usually there is either a swift recovery over a few hours or days, followed maybe by a slower return to normal over a period of weeks, or else there has been serious damage done that requires early surge ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: No help from doctor - testicle pain and swelling by Iolite  28mo   2,482  

Arnica works for trauma including bruising, sprains, strains, etc.. It is truly worth giving a try. The pain and swelling suggests some kind of tissue injury which is right up arnica’s alley. Give the Traumeel a try or Arnica Rub a try too. ... ... http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/REM00027/Arnica-Dr-Weil-Herbal-Remedies.html ... ... Some info on testicular trauma ... http://www.tree.com/health/testicle-pain-trauma.aspx ... ... http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/hilaryjones/embarrassingprobs/testicularpain.htm   [End]

• Re: No help from doctor - testicle pain and swelling by Jonathan93  28mo   1,830  

Iolite, thank you again for suggesting something to try. This is robbing me of sleep, and keeps me always worried, not knowing when I may have a flare-up. ... ... I can try castor oil tonight. About arnica: I am not sure this is really a bruise, because of the details of the way I injured myself. Yes, it is a trauma injury. I was stepping out of the shower and slipped. I did more than just land wrong, and have been getting more and more concerned that I’ve dome myself permanent harm. Because of the way I landed, I think I put strain on my spermatic cords. (I could describe in more detail, but d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: No help from doctor - testicle pain and swelling by Iolite  28mo   1,837  

Well, it’s good news that there is no infection. For the inflammation and pain, arnica!! Traumeel has gotten good reviews. I haven’t used it, but I have used Arnica Rub by NatraBio. We use it for sore muscles, bruises and it does work wonders. My mom trouble breathing without pain from a bruised rib cage and I gave her some of that to put on and with in 30 minutes, she reported that the pain had eased and she could breathe deeper without pain. So I know arnica works for bruises and pain. Boswellia and tumeric (internally) will help too as will nsaids if you don’t have a problem wit ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: No help from doctor - testicle pain and swelling by Jonathan93  28mo   1,846  

Lolite - ... ... Thanks for answering. Yes, I have had blood drawn, and a urine test. Results were that I didn’t have any of the infectious diseases that they tested for. ... ... Sorry, I should have made it clearer: I really feel as though this must have something to do with my injury (see my ”straddle injury” post below). But the urologist was disinclined to believe that. According to him, pain and swelling from an injury of this type ”should” disappear within a few hours, or else there should have been some more drastic damage that would have hospitalized me long ago.   [End]

• Re: No help from doctor - testicle pain and swelling by Iolite  28mo   1,862  

Have you had any blood tests to rule out STDs and infection? ... http://www.urologyhealth.org/urology/index.cfm?article=114   [End]

• No help from doctor - testicle pain and swelling by Jonathan93  28mo   1,937  C  

Went to see a urologist earlier this week. On that day, of course, I had no symptoms. Before he saw me I had a pelvic X-ray; no cracks or breaks visible. Also had a Doppler ultrasound of my scrotum; no problems detected. He did a short manual exam and pronounce me ”normal”. Suggested if I had more pain or swelling I take pain relievers. That’s it. ... ... Now, two days later, I am in pain again and my scrotum is visibly swollen. Do not know what to do. Does anyone have ideas about remedies that could ease this pain and swelling?   [End]

• Re: Testicle pain and swelling after straddle injury by Jonathan93  28mo   1,390  

Just an update - I am worse today. Both testicles have a dull but deep ache, and they feel heavy - like rocks in my scrotum. Don’t see the urologist until next week. Does anyone have any advice on relieving pain or swelling in this area?   [End]

• Testicle pain and swelling after straddle injury by Jonathan93  29mo   1,493  

Several months ago I suffered what I now know is called a ”straddle injury”. The very worst symptoms passed after half a day or so, and by a week later I felt nearly normal again. I didn’t see a doctor. ... ... Now I am having intermittent aches and pains, and sometimes swelling, in my testicles. It’s getting pretty annoying. I went to see my regular GP, but by the time I could get an appointment with her, my symptoms were gone again. She couldn’t find anything wrong. I continue to have problems, and now I have an upcoming appointment with a urologist. ... ... Anybody with something similar? Any adv ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MMS, Candida, Epididymitis, Prostatitis, and.. WORMS?? by ecogenie2  29mo   4,540  

Wondering how you are doing now with the MMS. Did you completely cure your genital problems? If so, please tell us exactly how you did it. Thanks!!!   [End]

• how are you by shrimpy123  31mo   3,648  

Hey, henry, how are you? What are your plans? Are you going to take the second line; i tested with six samples, and negative; but I do no trust them; ... ... now I am on Paleo diet, and it is helping my energy so much. ... ... But I am about to take the first line triple therapy; I do not know why it did not work; perhaps because you did not finish it? ... ... ... ANyway, after that I will take extra ten days of Alinia and Yodoxin/idoquinol. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Drug induced low testosterone levels (Albendazole, Metronidazole, ... by cypt  32mo   4,092  

what antibiotics you had used 1.5m ago?   [End]

• Re: Drug induced low testosterone levels (Albendazole, Metronidazole, ... by henrifromparis  32mo   3,834  

Yes last year I used minocycline for 9 days for prostatitis ... this year I used Alinia for 5 days my sperm became totally yellow while on treatment. ... A month and half ago I took triple antibiotic therapy. ...   [End]

• Re: Drug induced low testosterone levels (Albendazole, Metronidazole, ... by cypt  32mo   3,754  

Had you used any drugs for the treatment?   [End]

• Re: Drug induced low testosterone levels (Albendazole, Metronidazole, ... by henrifromparis  32mo   3,742  

Hello, ... ... I have a blastocystis hominis infection and just found that I have very low testosterone (216) ... There might be a link ... ALso all people infected with blasto calin fatigue. Where does the fatigue come from ? There must be an impact ... Regards, ... henri   [End]

• Re: Drug induced low testosterone levels (Albendazole, Metronidazole, ... by cypt  32mo   4,502  

So what kind of protozoa cause low testosterone level? ...   [End]

• Re: Drug induced low testosterone levels (Albendazole, Metronidazole, ... by shroom  32mo   4,416  

No, that is a bacterial parasite. I am talking about protozoan. ... These are very tricky organisms that can behave like viruses, and cycle continuously in the body. Shroom   [End]

• Re: Drug induced low testosterone levels (Albendazole, Metronidazole, ... by cypt  32mo   3,969  

I forget to say that i made last analysis about 11 month ago from taking albendazole. What parasite do you mean? Chlamidia? ... I made scrapingof the urethra for pcr a month ago, there were no chlamidiya.   [End]

• Re: Drug induced low testosterone levels (Albendazole, Metronidazole, ... by cypt  32mo   3,927  

I forget to say that i made last analysis about 11 month ago from taking albendazole.   [End]

• Re: Drug induced low testosterone levels (Albendazole, Metronidazole, ... by shroom  32mo   3,988  

My opinion, is the body will recover, and levels will return to normal. But, the metabolites in your system will take time to balance out. ... There is also the possibility you have intracellular parasite, which often affect sex drive. ... Protozoa in your system for any length of time suggests possible immunological issue. ... ... Shroom   [End]

• Re: Drug induced low testosterone levels (Albendazole, Metronidazole, ... by linenup  32mo   4,155  

I am sure that toxicity of the drugs could interfere with other processes of the body. Give this some time to get out of the body. Chemex from Mediral gets pharmaceuticals out of the body.   [End]

• Drug induced low testosterone levels (Albendazole, Metronidazole, Nifu... by #144418  32mo   5,325  C  

Hello. ... In october 2009 i made testosterone level test, and it was 622ng/ml/ after 30 days of self-restraint in masturbation and sex. (also TSH - 2.68 AB to TPO 41,6 and FREE T4) 13.9, I made this test, because of acne. As im remember i have had perfect erectile function and sex appeal, strong night errections, after 10 days of self-restraint from masturbation. erections even after day sleep, errection after dinner. ... ... Now i cannot say that all is as good as it was. Morning erections appears 1 from 3 days. And sex drive is much less. ... ... I think reason of this because of drugs, im use ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MMS, Candida, Epididymitis, Prostatitis, and.. WORMS?? by sfspringer  32mo   5,030  

Hi, ... I also have prostatits, I think. A lot of pain in left groin in night. How did you use Colloidal Silver? How much internally, and how did you use it externally? ... Thanks.   [End]

• how to cure this testis problem by #142979  3y   1,460  

anyone know what is this decease. i wanna remove it and how?   [End]

• New Freedom Inguinal Hernia Surgery Repair Operation. by DanPride  3y   2,337  C  

I am a patient seriously considering the new Freedom implant that is now being done in Europe and would like to know what Physicians think about it. ... ... ... After extensive investigation it did not look as promising as it did initially and I went with a traditional repair using mesh which worked great. ... ... ... ... Thanks to all the responses which urged caution, they were right and it guided me to the correct decision   [End]

• Re: MMS, Candida, Epididymitis, Prostatitis, and.. WORMS?? by Codyssey  3y   6,130  

Hey there! ... ... I am a fellow candida sufferer and fellow uti sufferer as well. I’m thrilled to hear of using mms to help with epidytimis because I am currently having a hell of a time in my day to day putting up with that constant dull pain. I wanted to let you know that when I started my candida diet a month ago I too passed worms. It was during the detox phase where I was only eating psyllium and veg broth. It came as an enourmous surprise to me and explained why I had lost 20 plus pounds in four months. So I’m guessing these maladies are linked in some way. Again thank you for the mms ti ...   [retrieve this message]

• Found a lump the other night by Paul-Imp  3y   597  

I was in the bath the other night laid back and stretched out just washing myself and i noticed there looked to be a lump on my testicles. I pushed on it and it feels kinda squidgy, it is so hard to find it though. After i got out of the bath i was kept feeling all over and couldnt find it so i just thought i would keep an eye on it. ... ... Tonight in the bath laid in the same sort of position i noticed it again, i dont think its actually on my testicles and this would explain as to why i cant feel it but i have been inspecting them. I would feel stupid going to the doctors because i wouldnt b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MMS, Candida, Epididymitis, Prostatitis, and.. WORMS?? by #134136  3y   5,119  

absolutely....... ... just as Alpo is capitalizing on the fast food market and keeping Burger King and Mcdonalds from giving us great food at an even better price.......   [End]

• Re: MMS, Candida, Epididymitis, Prostatitis, and.. WORMS?? by csman  3y   5,181  

The same reason parazapper had to change to petzapper to avoid FDA prosecution. Medicine is a business model. These items help destroy the business model, and that is why the AMA, FDA etc... are trying to protect the profits of big pharma/banks.   [End]

• Re: MMS, Candida, Epididymitis, Prostatitis, and.. WORMS?? by #134136  3y   4,730  

...perhaps the AMA doesnt offer it to the public because its for dogs!   [End]

• Re: MMS, Candida, Epididymitis, Prostatitis, and.. WORMS?? by shellyh3  3y   6,042  

Great, I love hearing these really good experiances! I am so glad you got all that out and are feeling better. And yes I know, usually your mate will pass things back and forth. ... Hope she trys it! ...   [End]

• MMS, Candida, Epididymitis, Prostatitis, and.. WORMS?? by Jerome99  3y   8,633  C  

Hi everyone, I am new here. I am a 35yr old male who has been battling candida (along with a litany of other health problems) with alternative remedies for about six months now. That was after several years of relying on doctors to try to help me and finally giving up and turning to natural medicine. ... ... I recently have been trying to rid myself of a nagging case of epididymitis and prostatitis that I suspect was the result of an old Chlamydia infection. I had decent success suppressing the epididymitis and prostatitis with colloidal silver, both topically (mixed with DMSO) and internall ...   [retrieve this message]

• Testicular cancer and Bob Beck Magnetic pulser by #134424  4y   1,010  

Hi i was wondering if anyone has every tried using Bob beck’s magnetic Pulsar with testicular problems?   [End]

• Please be sure to let us know the results, by #53126  4y   651  

not just mine us for data!!!!   [End]

• Re: Is it possible? by samantha360  4y   2,047  

Well there’s nothing wrong with being safe. I would get tested just in case. Heres a list of free places for STD testing. ...   [End]

• Re: Testicular pain and nodule? by ecogenie2  4y   2,860  

If you have had unprotected sex you could have gonorrhea or suppressed gonorrhea to where if you took antibiotics the antibiotics did not cure anything. I just pushed the disease deep into the body to other parts and organs. Now you have a very huge problem if this it the case. See a homeopath that know how to treat suppressed gonorrhea. Medical testing does not know how to pick it up and it always comes back negative. If this is not the case you need to know about it anyway.   [End]

• Re: Humaworm and Epididymitis by ecogenie2  4y   2,215  

I know from experience that if you have had an STD like gonorrhea that the antibiotics given can suppress the disease and push it deep into the body and not real cure anything. This being pushed into the body can cause other diseases that you would never know was caused by the gonorrhea. Doctors don’t look for it so you suffer with whatever you have. Find a good homeopathic doctor that knows about suppressed diseases from taking antibiotics. They are hard to find but they are out there. Not just any homeopath can cure it.   [End]

• Re: Need help with an exact plan of attack for Testicular Cancer by herbalover  4y   4,178  

I hear that graviola is good for several types of cancers! I had a lump in the back of my throat which my dentist had discovered and was with! I added the supplement in my diet and needless to say the lump is gone!! It was never diagnosed as cancer, but I feel as if it was cancerous!   [End]

• Re: Need help with an exact plan of attack for Testicular Cancer by LuellaMay  4y   4,330  

Hi KPray, ... ... First of all, before you jump to conclusions, get a firm diagnosis.  Then, depending on the diagnosis, you can proceed to heal yourself naturally.  This does not mean that you are not taking appropriate measures now.  You are implementing some very good measures and I encourage you to keep up with your healthy lifestyle, even if you deem the diagnosis not to be a serious one. ... ... If you should have cancer, let me point you to A Natural Anti-Cancer Protocol.  This protocol focuses on an Oleander extract that has very strong anti-cancer and immune strengt ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Need help with an exact plan of attack for Testicular Cancer by KPray  4y   4,651  C  

Hello all, I don’t post much but have been researching/learning from curezone for a couple of years. What an awesome website & community. ... ... I’m a little bit overwhelmed with a lot of the info on here & the web. I haven’t been officially diagnosed with cancer but have an appointment with a urologist soon. There is not much more it can be so I’m assuming it is, while trying to stay positive. ... Here is the story. I think I’ve noticed a lump/lumps since my late teens or early 20’s (28 now). I don’t know if it’s always been there (lumps may have come & gone, I didn’t check a lot & have a horrib ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Testicular Cancer Treatments Worse than the Disease by LuellaMay  4y   1,038  C  

... Brought to you by The Best Years in Life ... ... Testicular Cancer Treatments Worse than the Disease ... ... Tuesday, March 16, 2010 by: David Gutierrez, staff writer ... ... ( NaturalNews) Large numbers of men who undergo treatment for testicular cancer suffer serious and long-term side effects or illness, according to a study conducted by researchers from the University of Oslo and published in the journal BJUI. ... ... In the past, the rate of long-term side effects has not been well known because doctors are only required to report side effects that require medical intervention or threaten the pati ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is it possible? by tsinelas12nap  5y   2,403  

Sometimes it’s all in the mind but it is much important to be safe that never. STD symptoms are rarely noticed until they are so obvious that you cannot notice them. Waiting until you show any STD symptoms can do more harm to your health than getting tested regularly for STDs. With the way the economy is today, your health is the one area of your life that you need to invest into. If you are sexually active, even if it is with the same partner, it is recommended that you get tested for the 6 most common sexually transmitted diseases and infections. This will help promote honesty within ...   [retrieve this message]

• Is it possible? by #123149  5y   2,305  C  

Is it possible to get a std from performing oral to completion and then only having symptoms like slight pain when peeing? I thought this once before, got tested and showed negative. In other words it was all in my head...   [End]

• Humaworm and Epididymitis by #118671  5y   3,246  C  

Hi, I’m 19 years old. I’ve been using humaworm for a couple of weeks. Started out with more frequent BMs, but not so much lately. May be kind of backed up? ... ... Anyway, I’ve come down with what I think is epididymitis. Not painful all the time (although usually uncomfortable), but can be every so often (especially while getting up and walking -- which it can make really awkward if the time is right). Pretty noticeable swelling (on what I think is the epididymis), red scrotum, tender testicles. Feels generally irritated. One other thing I think I should note is that the other day, I when I fi ...   [retrieve this message]

• i have had no ejaculation pains. by John McCain 2008  5y   2,788  

can’t tell the difference in feeling from pre-v to post-v.   [End]

• love my vasectomy. best thing i ever did. by John McCain 2008  5y   3,744  

no more false alarms with the little woman. no more complaints that bc pills cause side effects and make her sick. it’s all good.   [End]

• Re: help!! anyone out there by BstnGuy  5y   3,073  

I had one done in June and it has destroyed my life. I lost almost all sensation at ejaculation and the over the coused of the nest few months developed pain requiring additional surgery on 02/13. As I am recovering from that surgery but am again developing pain. If you went/go through with it I hope things work out better for you. ... ... Good luck ... ... Look here ... ... http://www.revolutionhealth.com/forums/mens-health/bedroom/102817 ... ... ... http://www.vasectomypain.org/ ...   [End]

• Re: help!! anyone out there by n13579  5y   3,082  

hey man i had a vasectomy over a year ago and started looking online after i had it done, alot you need to take with a grain of salt but there are some pretty bad experiances out there ...   [End]

• help!! anyone out there by stuartmcr  5y   3,541  C  

HELP! I’m due to have a vasectomy TODAY!! and just came across a rather worrying article online indicating numerous potential risks! Now I’m in 2 minds but it’s probably too late to get advice! ... ... Anyone out there had experiences one way or the other? ... ... Stuartmcr   [End]

• A good idea really.................... by Corey  6y   1,864  

... I do check once a week for lumps, etc. A couple of years ago, during my exam, I saw a small red spot. Looked like blood. I tried to gently scrape it away, but it flapped. So small it was hard to see just what it was. I got a magnifying glass (I know, I know) and checked and it was a deer tick. Major carrier of Lyme’s. Thankfully I never got Lyme’s, but even though that was not what I was looking for, I was glad I do the exams. ... ... Corey   [End]

• Video Embedded Check Your Balls by grzbear  6y   2,182  C  

... ... grz- ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Don't because... by #94191  6y   19,196  

Balderdash!   [End]

• Re: Masturbation - is there ways to control myself? by #94191  6y   19,322  

First of all... Why would any woman try to advise this guy about masturbaton! ... ... Masturbation once a day by a 27 year old male is perfectly normal. For a 27 year old even one who is having regular sex with a woman, daily masturbation is still within the range of ”normal”. How many 27 year old men have pre-mature ejaculation problems with their wife/girlfriend? ... ... Want to have prostate problems later in life...don’t have regular ejaculations. ... ... I fail to see a problem... ... ...   [End]

• Don't because... by #77665  6y   19,156  

One would want to not do it everyday because it isn’t good for you...it depletes the body of minerals, which most people don’t have enough of the way it is....save it for once a week...it will be better for your health and more enjoyable when you do do it.   [End]

• Re: testicle pain HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by imaxfli  6y   2,122  

I had testicular pain with Candida and Over acidic-I have blood-vessel clump there since i was a kid and Dr gave me anti-biotics several times because he thought I had infection(this also may have helped accelerate to Candida)...when I treated Candida with diet the tenderness went away.   [End]

• Re: Testicular pain and nodule? by #12183  6y   4,984  

I have a relly bad pain in my testicles, please help, i dont know what to do i can hardly walk.   [End]

• Concern by #97409  6y   860  C  

hi, i have not been tot he doctors as of yet but when i was younger i got mumps, a symtom of mumpy is swollen testicles, well that happened to me, i had to take pills in order for the swelling to go down but a risk of it was infertility, now that i am 19 years old i am a little bit concerned because my testicle has reduced in size by quite alot, i was wondering if that would be a cause for concern and if it could relate to testicular cancer? please contact me asap as my testicle has been reduced in size since i took these pill, i was 15 when i got mumps and now im a little bit worried, and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: testicle pain HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Zoebess  7y   2,128  

You need to be evaluated immediately if ... you suspect you have testicular torsion. ... ... http://www.emedicine.com/emerg/topic573.htm ... ... If it is nothing, you will not regret having ... it checked. If it needs surgical intervention, ... you will be in the right place. ... ... best wishes, ... Zoe ... ... -_- ...   [End]

• testicle pain HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by danielddd1  7y   2,227  C  

this morning i woke up and my left testicle was sore and tender,not super painful but uncomfortable.and tender to the touch. now doing research on google, ive scared myself into think its ”testicular torsion”(google it) its basically having your ball twisted, i dont think its that because its not swollen or in extreme pain and dont have any other symptoms of it(yet) but ive read that if it is testicular torsion that the testicle could die if i dont get surgery to untwist it. ... do you have any idea what it is and if it is testicular torsion is there another option besides surgery   [End]

• Re: Testicular Cancer (Mold Toxin Similar to Aspartame Structure) by apxr  7y   3,095  

It seems like that substance’s done its share of harm.   [End]

• Re: Testicular Cancer (Mold Toxin Similar to Aspartame Structure) by rabbitears  7y   2,887  

Hey! ... ... ”I don’t use artificial sweeteners”. ... ... Key word is ”use”... to use would be with intention, I think. ... ... If I had said, ”I’ve never HAD artificial sweeteners”, then I could see that the question would apply, and my following reply would fit as well. No? :)   [End]

• Re: Testicular Cancer (Mold Toxin Similar to Aspartame Structure) by apxr  7y   3,095  

Hello. ... ... ... Re: ... ” ... ” ... In reading this I couldn’t believe my eyes about Aspartame…. it should really make a person think! I’ve never used the stuff. ... ” ... ... Are you SURE you haven’t? ... ... I don’t use artificial sweeteners -- if it was in something I had ingested, it wasn’t intentional I can ASSURE you. ... ” ... ... Precisely.   [End]

• Re: Testicular Cancer (Mold Toxin Similar to Aspartame Structure) by rabbitears  7y   3,047  

Hello. ... ... Re: ... ” ... In reading this I couldn’t believe my eyes about Aspartame…. it should really make a person think! I’ve never used the stuff. ... ” ... ... Are you SURE you haven’t? ... ... I don’t use artificial sweeteners -- if it was in something I had ingested, it wasn’t intentional I can ASSURE you. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ” ... The fact that “someone” would make a product similar in structure to a lethal mold toxin and make billions (Donald Rumsfeld) IS a rather sick parasite. ... ” ... ... Look around, old news, in my opinion, right? ... ... Yes, but not everyone knows that old Donald was apart of it! ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Testicular Cancer (Mold Toxin Similar to Aspartame Structure) by apxr  7y   3,208  

Also, from the proposition above and based on many observations and thoughts, now I can take a step forward and see myself in the position to propose something else: [also rather obvious, in my opinion] ... ... At least when it comes to Disease and ingestible matter, ... ========================================================== ... ’Everything’ can be toxic, in ’sufficient’ concentrations. ... ========================================================== ... ... Remember, this is not necessarily a fact; just a [likely subjective] proposition.   [End]

• Re: Testicular Cancer (Mold Toxin Similar to Aspartame Structure) by apxr  7y   3,149  

Hello. ... ... Re: ... ” ... In reading this I couldn’t believe my eyes about Aspartame…. it should really make a person think! I’ve never used the stuff. ... ” ... ... Are you SURE you haven’t? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ” ... The fact that “someone” would make a product similar in structure to a lethal mold toxin and make billions (Donald Rumsfeld) IS a rather sick parasite. ... ” ... ... Look around, old news, in my opinion, right? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ” ... [What does this have to say, folks, about the “trusted” FDA in “protecting the public” for safer consumable foods.] ... ” ... ... A sad laugh if you ask me. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Testicular Cancer (Mold Toxin Similar to Aspartame Structure) by rabbitears  7y   4,790  C  

In reading this I couldn’t believe my eyes about Aspartame…. it should really make a person think! I’ve never used the stuff. The fact that “someone” would make a product similar in structure to a lethal mold toxin and make billions (Donald Rumsfeld) IS a rather sick parasite. [What does this have to say, folks, about the “trusted” FDA in “protecting the public” for safer consumable foods.] ... ... I found that this theory of testicular cancer rather interesting that the university has looked into with their studies. ... ...  [My emphas ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Masturbation - is there ways to control myself? by Nodrog  7y   19,424  

First of all - there is no harm at all in Mastrebation (unless you use it as a total substitute for participative sex. Then you may have a problem. ... ... You can not harm yourslef with masterbation. In fcat in Australia a health study was carried out and found that amongst a survey of 10,000 men those who masterbated regularly (i.e several times a week) they had the lowest incidence of testicular and prostate cancer. No one is saying it is a cure but it seems beneficial. ... ... I am 58 years old and masterbate at least 4 times a week and have sex with my lady 2 - 3 times a week. ... ... Masterbation i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Masturbation - is there ways to control myself? by #74098  7y   20,981  

Hi, ... If you haven’t do so already, I would recommend that you see a counselor/therapist (and perhaps a medical doc)regarding your various problems why you aren’t confident. ... ... Regarding masturbation, the only way you will maturbate less is to control your mind. It’s not easy but with practice you can train your self to think of and focus on something else until the desire subsides. For example, when I have a negative thought about something or someone I recite scripture or go through my personal and work to do list in my head. It took a while for it to work. So you must keep trying to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Masturbation - is there ways to control myself? by #50824  8y   19,499  

Who told you that? Also, 42402 said he didn’t have a sex life. But if he did, I suppose you are saying that it would also be bad for him to have sex a women daily also.   [End]

• Re: Masturbation - is there ways to control myself? by mantonia  8y   19,575  

True, but i have been told its bad for your sex life and also its not healthy to do it all the time.   [End]

• Re: Masturbation - is there ways to control myself? by #58558  8y   19,417  

hello, ... i dont know if your male or female, im 62 and i still masterbate almost every day because it feels good! maybe you should read the bible when you get the urge sometimes and it may help you. but if it feels good do it!!! ... biii m   [End]

• Re: Masturbation - is there ways to control myself? by bioticsadp  8y   19,540  

Reagrding the confidence issue you should take a look at the book called The Game by Neil Strauss. Kinda of like Hitch. The Amazon reviews are good. This should help you and you should become more successful with women over time.   [End]

• Re: Masturbation - is there ways to control myself? by #50824  8y   19,569  

Most men can’t stop thinking of sex and masturbate daily. Why would you want to prevent it?   [End]

• Re: Masturbation - is there ways to control myself? by #42402  8y   19,582  

Thanks. Im going to try that , but i have tried it before and I have to say its really hard to concentrate. I become short-tempered and my mind is thinking of sex only. I know the real answer is get a GF but thats so damn hard when you have no confidence.   [End]

• Re: Masturbation - is there ways to control myself? by Milena  8y   19,999  

If you’re doing it everyday and that makes you feel uncomfortable, you are probably addicted to it. (Not in the regular sense of the word, but in an emotional way). The best way to stop is to find something enjoyable to do during the time which you usually masturbate. For example, when you want to do it, go out with a friend instead (lol, I realize this isn’t always possible). Or exercise, watch a movie, read a book. Get into the habit of doing something else. Hopefully after a while you’ll notice you don’t have the urge to do it so often. ... ... HOpe this helps :)   [End]

• Masturbation - is there ways to control myself? by #42402  8y   20,161  C  

... Im 27 years old and havent had sex because of various problems. My problem is that i cant stop thinking about sex and as a result masturbate everyday. Are there ways I can prevent it?   [End]

• Re: Testicular pain and nodule? by crystal cylinder  8y   3,536  

Oh my god! ... I’ve had the very same issue since mid 2000. I saw doctor after doctor and none of them could find anything. I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes a year ago. I went on insulin injections but I couldn’t get my dosages correct (Niether could my diabetic experts) Slowly my sugars returned to normal (between 4 & 8 mmol’s) I’ve been off insulin for 8 months now because this isn’t JUST diabetes (if at all) Anyway, I was found to have a 2+ candida overgrowth and a Blastocystis Hominis parasitic infection in my GI tract. This has lead to leaky gut syndrome, chronic fatigue and a h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Testicular pain and nodule? by bob abooey  8y   3,614  

Hi ... ... I went to the urologist with this nodule problem aobut 8 years ago. It was right after Lance Armstsrong was diagnosed with ball cancer and being an avid cyclist, I was concerned. ... ... He told me that this is just some kind of thickening in the vas deferens that occasionally gets painful. ... ... So far he’s been right. I’ve only had minor recurrences. These things he told me: ... - Don’t hold your pee in, go to the bathroom. ... - Don’t hold back too severely when having sex or masturbating. ... - Take naproxen sodium to relive temp swelling (aka aleve). ... ... Of course, this could be something else, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Testicular pain and nodule? by lafeyboy  8y   3,391  

larry clapp in his prostate book mentions it. ... does your pain get worse after sex? ... I might email hulda clark to see if she has come across it.You would think if it involves parasites a zapper should improve things. ... I’ll let you know what I come up with. ... ... Anyone out there who can help us?   [End]

• Re: Testicular pain and nodule? by #61929  8y   3,529  

Interesting... have you researched it much? Google it and you get lots of things from potential trauma, to infection, to tortion, to who knows what else. ... Which is why I began thinking it might be a parasite, or at least that I should explore the possibility as sometimes things that have several explanations are something else entirely. ... ... Anyway, please keep me and the board posted with your thoughts and any research you happen to come up with. I will do the same.   [End]

• Re: Testicular pain and nodule? by lafeyboy  8y   3,514  

exactly my problem to ... ... anyone out there with some advice for us please?   [End]

• Testicular pain and nodule? by #61929  8y   3,706  C  

I noticed a somewhat large bump above my testicle, almost like it is on the tube coming away from it. Sometimes the entire testicle is somewhat painful, most of the time it is not. ... It’s not a sharp, shooting pain, but more like a dull ache when I have it. ... Sometimes it coincides with a pain in my lower back. ... All of this is only on my right side. ... ... I’m not sure if this could be some kind of parasite or what?   [End]

• I can relate by Molly Bloom  8y   5,062  

The only reason that my husband even tried it is because 1) It didn’t kill me 2) A 3 year case of my chronic rib inflammation went away. He was so sick of his acid reflux, he was ready to try anything, and thought, what the hell? If it didn’t kill her....?! ... ... His acid reflux only comes back very occasionally now, and for that he’s eating ginger (I have a bag from the bins in the health food store). He only did the flush once for the acid to go away. ... ... I certainly don’t know your husband, but I do know this when I did it for mine, you have to take the reins, do everything for them, exc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Testicle Pain after liver flush by #47594  8y   5,713  

OMG my husband has bad reflux, is complaining of stomach pains, and awhile ago complained of groan pain. Coincidentally, we had just heard of not one, but 2 aquaintancess who had testicular cancer, so he had an ultrasound of those, but it was negative. I’m positive he has gallbladder problems. His mother had hers removed years ago. This is all adding up. I really want to get him to do a liver flush. He’s noticed my allergies are better, and I threw it out there the other day, and he said, ”When would I have the time?” But he didn’t reject it outright as I had expected. I’m not going ...   [retrieve this message]

• Pain is gone after dose of ES! Men please note by Molly Bloom  8y   5,098  

I gave my husband a dose of the ES last night, and threw in some dandelion. His pain, is totally gone today. ... ... Isn’t that weird that pain from a gallbladder could broadcast to a testicle? There is no doubt in my mind, that should we get my husband an ultrasound, he would have stones. The first two flushes have produced very large stones in large amounts. Even though he never had a gallbladder attack, he was dealing with a lot of acid reflux, and other digestive maladies. ... ... I wanted to post this for the men on the forum, so should they experience this, they would not be alarmed. He ...   [retrieve this message]

• Shoot, the link is out of whack...I copied it.....here it is by Molly Bloom  8y   5,220  

Testicular Pain in a 57-Year-Old Man ... ... from Infections in Urology ® ... Adam J. Singer, MD ... ... ... Case Presentation ... ... A 57-year-old man presented to the emergency department with acute onset of left testicular pain. He denied fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, voiding complaints, or recent genitourinary trauma. He had been kicked in the scrotum 45 years ago; the injury had resolved with observation and rest. ... Three days earlier, the patient had presented to the emergency department with biliary colic. The ultrasound of the abdomen demonstrated several stones within the gallbladder without dilat ...   [retrieve this message]

• Testicle Pain after liver flush by Molly Bloom  8y   5,632  C  

I wrote the other day about my husband experiencing left testicle pain, slightly after his first flush, and must worse after this 2nd flush. There is no apparent swelling, and the pain seems to be localized. I started checking on the web, and found this very interesting case associated with the gallbladder....thought I would share. ... ... By the way, I just gave him a tbsp of ES to see if this helps! ... ... (please see next post for interesting link of testicle and gallbladder) ... ...   [End]

• mens health by dotell  10y   915  C  

Hey , I have two cysts on my left teste ( there actually in the epididimis ) the Urologist said theres nothing he can do ” if it gets too bad we’ll just cut it off ” . I tried Traditional Chinese Medicine it cost about $600 and didnt work . ... Im getting ready to make an appointment with another Urologist just to be sure its not cancer , because I am now having some lower abdominal pains wich is sometimes a symptom of testicular cancer . Anyway if anybody has any suggestions or info. on this subject Id love to hear it . Iv found theres very little info. available evan in books focusing on me ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Great post Anunnaki by tesla  10y   1,616  

I’ve read that maca should not be used by people with hormonal cancer.   [End]

• KEEP OFF THE SOY by anunnaki  10y   1,649  

I forgot about Soy when i posted these until now when I spotted another great article on it causing infertility etc. Please go to the link provided for the information http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/377/12360_soy.html ...   [End]

• Peoples small minds decrease life by anunnaki  10y   1,653  

Yes this is the problem that people cant be bothered or think its weird to look after their health. Men are the worst for this and health is seen almost like cosmetics in a sense. The HUman has changed dramatically from the Homosapien and now has lost most of its wisdom and mind. We know that HUmans only use 10% of their brains now and recently I believe its even less. I almost believe that people are not far off people in the new movie Dawn Of the Dead. Cleanse yourself and learn the system, educated yourselves as much as possible. Once this is achieved not to a major scale you can ...   [retrieve this message]

• Great post Anunnaki by bevpirt  10y   1,713  

I have also read that Vitamin C and Maca can improve sperm counts. I just can’t my hubby to take them regularly.   [End]

• Re: Take these and decrease that by anunnaki  10y   1,613  

To be honest with you I had a look for chemisty conversions but didnt have much joy for answering you. I suggest looking at your bottles and seeing what they say and if theres a mg figure along with ml figure then convert it with your data provided.   [End]

• Re: Take these and decrease that by sof_4hope  10y   1,592  

Thanks for the advice, ... ... but where can i get these from. I have Zinc in a liquid form and have folic acid, but i’m not sur about the rest. can you also tell how much to take in mls.   [End]

• Take these and decrease that by anunnaki  10y   1,689  

make sure hes not drinking Fluoride water and go for bottled or purified water. Take the following supplements known for sperm raising:- ... ... ZINC 25mg twice daily 50 mg ... SELENIUM 100mcg twice daily 200 mcg ... FOLIC ACID 200mcg twice daily 400 mcg ... VITAMIN E 200IU twice daily 400 iu ... ... Follow the above EVERYDAY and get his levels checked after a month, that is if you dont become pregnant before haha. I would suggest using Ozone, Colloidal Silver & Terminator II zapping at some point in the future especially if the above doesn’t work. I know alot of ...   [retrieve this message]

• TESTICULAR CANCER AND INFERTILITY? ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS?????? by sof_4hope  10y   1,845  C  

Hi people, ... ... this is my first time on cure zone, so far so good!!!! ... my question or message is i was wondering whether any of you have experienced or know anyone who has experienced testicular cancer and infertility as a result??? ... ... my husband 25 was diagnosed with testicular cancer after going to the doctors for infertility problems. we had been trying for a baby for about 7months and nothing was happening. after several sperm tests were conducted, doctors could find no sperm count and did not understand why. after being referred to an infertility speacialist it was revealed my husband ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: HELP! Very painfull testicles! by flowerchild59  10y   2,150  

I would read up on colloidal silver, and check out richard schulze’s site regarding his treatment of men’s health problems. Also might read up on oil of oregano and see if that is a treatment option.   [End]

• HELP! Very painfull testicles! by #12183  10y   2,428  C  

I am suffering from a flare up of a chronic inflammatory testicular condition. It could be viral and the symptoms consist of inflammation, including veins, pain in testies but also in groin area. It seems to be connected with sexual energy, (aggravated by close contact with my wife). When I am not in too much pain the symptoms can be relived by masturbation. ... ... I have had the condition for a number of years and from time to time it flares up, but this time it seems really bad. A number of years ago I had an exploratory op and was told it was a urinary infection but subsequent treatment wi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Question re: Hardness around xyphoid process by jdesanto  11y   1,414  C  

About 4 or five months ago I was taking a combo of epsom salts and senna pods in an effort to help detox. A few weeks after I stopped, I developed severe abdominal and testicular pain and noticed a 3 cm cartilaginous growth right above navel. Also some minor breakouts on skin on my torso(usually have clear complexion). Regular MD diagnosed as a cyst and unrelated constipation due to use of laxative. I began high fiber diet and chirpractic which eliminated abdominal and testicular pain. ... ... About three weeks ago I noticed a hard bump developing between my xyphoid process (at the bottom ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thanks Brian.. by Joe25  11y   3,528  

I’m starting on that amalgam removal as soon as possible. I’ve already went to the dentist. I’m hoping I can get well enough to do it. Every time I’m ready for the dentist, I have another set back. I want to be healthy enough to endure that toxic load on my body. If this thing is a ”die off”, it’s absolutely brutal. I’ve been researching ”die-off/herx” and I’ve read that often some of the symptoms can cause pain in sexual organs. So, I’m not sure if this is what it is? ... ... Anyways, thanks for the encouragement. So far, I’ve been able to get through this without any anti-biotics or pain kill ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: NEED HELP...Bob, Lapis anyone! by brian  11y   3,443  

caveat emtor read Dr.H.Clark’s book on amalgam removal for maximum enlightenment.ie the cure for advanced cancer.   [End]

• Re: NEED HELP...Bob, Lapis anyone! by brian  11y   3,470  

get the ~!@#$%^% amalgams out and you will smile again.   [End]

• Re: Lapis, did you.... by Lapis  11y   3,424  

It’s RM-10 by Garden of Life which is a proprietary mushroom blend designed to enhance immune response. ... ... Joe I can’t wait until you get on top of this thing.   [End]

• Lapis, did you.... by Joe25  11y   3,439  

mean Q10, rather than R10? I forgot to mention that I am taking the Q10 as well. ... ... Regards, ... Joe   [End]

• Lapis by Joe25  11y   3,618  

Thanks Lapis, ... ... I really appreciate your responding. I’ve been fighting this thing for a long time and I don’t want to give up. I haven’t taken the vitamin C IV, but I read from this de-tox site below ... ... http://www.healthy-communications.com/detoxpage.html ... ... that high doses of vitamin C can de-toxify the body of infectious agents that cause cancer. I had been taking about 12000 mg of vitamn C as well as about 1000 mg of niacin a day. This may have caused the herxheimer assault on my body. Sometimes I wonder if my sickness is a result of ”herxheimer” or the actual ”infectious invader” i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: NEED HELP...Bob, Lapis anyone! by Lapis  11y   3,479  

If it was me I’d follow the Beck protocol to the T. I’d couple that with hot/cold flushing, skin brushing, lymph massage (rebounding if you can), and see a homeopath (good one). You could also soak in epsom salt baths as well and utilize castor oil packs on the region. Good quality enzymyes (systemic) would also be of use here. ... ... Anything that stimulates a good immune respose would be helpful here too. I would use astragulus tincture, echininacea extract and maybe R10 from garden of life( mushroom blend). Do you know anyone who can give you vitamin C IV’s. These are potent infection ...   [retrieve this message]

• severe left testicular pain recently by Joe25  11y   4,007  C  

I began getting severe left testicular pain recently. The pain seems to radiate through my kidneys, abdomin and left groin. I went to a eurologist and the doc recommends a surgery for testicular torsion. The testicular pain I believe is from a groin injury from over exertion of excercise about a year ago. He also gave me a presciption for Cipro and vioxx. These are potent antibiotics. I may have a bladder and or kidney infection, but the doc doesn’t know! He also doesn’t know if the torsion surgery will help either. I don’t want to take these antibiotics, but feel that I may have to, as I ...   [retrieve this message]

• urology by #163874  12y   873  C  

I have a question about testicular pain. But I can’t see where to post it. Help!   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
Mouth Sores
Eliminate Herpes
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is sh...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Oil of Oregano - 100% Pure
The Wolfe Clinic’s Royal Oil of Oregano is one of the few ef...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

200 messages, 41 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 200, 1 pages,  34,873 page views

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
~ Erica Jong

Image Galler Testicular Pain Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough

High Blood Pressure?

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Free Dr. Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is she ...

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with ...

Aches and Pains?
My Back Pain is Gone!

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms,...

Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad O...

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

Free Dr. Clark DVD!

Proven Parasite Diet

Aches and Pains?
My Back Pain is Gone!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Sutherlandia OPC Extract

Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad O...

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

Free Dr. Clark DVD!

Proven Parasite Diet

Aches and Pains?
My Back Pain is Gone!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Sutherlandia OPC Extract

Oraltech Labs

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.59 sec at 4/24/2014 8:30:09 PM, requested by 50.17.176.149, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=917 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8