CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums21726 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Recommended Messages [1003] , Sorted by Date Source: Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions with Unyquity

Private Forum with commercial content: self-promotional messages by forum owners are allowed
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Apothecary Storefront   *!* Natural Healing Forum FAQs *!*   Rules
 5,096,362 page views     23,191 messages     4,392 topics     7 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
7h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Natural Healing     All Forums 

All Recommended Messages [1003] , Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity on Facebook.com
”There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation without investigation.” Herbert Spencer
Forum Pages
1  2  3  4  5  6 7  
  • Charlotte Gerson's broken pelvis healed   RRR by Calibelle  7mo   382

For most people a broken pelvis is fatal - most particularly when you’re 90 years old. But Charlotte Gerson completely healed in 5 weeks. ... Here’s the interview. ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq1pDXMkYww   [End]

• Re: link removed by Uny Re: article - 5 Reasons High Fructose Corn Syrup...   R by Calibelle  7mo   727

Not sure what your question was, but the answer is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$   [End]

• article - 5 Reasons High Fructose Corn Syrup Will Kill You   ~RN by britelite  7mo   894

... This week there is a statement out that 1 in 10 children have similar liver disease (fatty liver) to an alcoholic. ... ... Found this very informative on HFCS and the two are related. ... ... - BL ... ... The original article is here: ... http://drhyman.com/blog/2011/05/13/5-reasons-high-fructose-corn-syrup-will-kill-you/#close ... ... ... 5 Reasons High Fructose Corn Syrup Will Kill You ... by Mark Hyman, MD ... ... IF YOU CAN’T CONVINCE THEM, CONFUSE THEM – Harry Truman ... ... The current media debate about the benefits (or lack of harm) of high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) in our diet misses the obvious. The average Amer ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Liver Stones   R by elf_hardtoil  11mo   760

So called ”liver stones” from the liver flush I did last night after five days of prepping w/ a Dr. Schulze type liver cleanse, colon cleanse IF#1 & 2, lots of organic apple juice, NO Epsom salts, etc. These are representative specimens, from the largest to medium. Of course, there were many, much smaller ones and if you look closely, you’ll see that they appear to be made up from a cluster of small notes that may have been compressed together. I saw the term ”mulberry” used somewhere. They are softish -- you can see where I smushed the central ”stone,” to see what was inside. Interesting, ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• article: Some of My Best Friends Are Germs   ~RN by britelite  11mo   826

Many things in this article remind me of Schulze and Christopher teachings - Blessings - BL ... ... ... ... http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/19/magazine/say-hello-to-the-100-trillion-bacteria-that-make-up-your-microbiome.html?ref=magazine&pagewanted=all&_r=1& ... ... ... ... Some of My Best Friends Are Germs ... ... ... ... By MICHAEL POLLAN ... ... Published: May 15, 2013 307 Comments ... ... ... ... I can tell you the exact date that I began to think of myself in the first-person plural — as a superorganism, that is, rather than a plain old individual human being. It happened on March 7. That’s when I opened my e-mail to find ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Nettle Soup   R by elf_hardtoil  12mo   625

http://curezone.com/upload/Members/Faces/New/Nettle_Soup_April_2013_800.jpg ... ... Nettle Soup with potatoes and carrots. It took several years to get a few good clumps of nettles (Urtica dioica) established here and there on the property. I grew the first plants from seed and it took a couple of years for them to establish healthy root systems. Once you have some good roots, it’s much easier to establish a colony of stinging nettles. It may also be a misdemeanor in your neck of the woods, but why let that stop you? Once established, Urtica is difficult to almost impossible to eradicate (Hoora ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 'Still working on your response...Re: Want to start IP/Juice Fast: N...   RRR by unyquity  14mo   969

... Hopefully, I’ll be able to give you the information & clarification you’re seeking! ... ... After continued struggles and basically just not getting my health back after many surgeries/health issues in the past few years Kudos on wanting to take control of your body & health!   I’m sorry you’ve had so many negative experiences with the surgeries, etc.   ... ... I want to embark on a 30 day juice fast which I think is the incurables program. ... ... The Incurables Program (IP) is not merely a juice fast; one can juice fast anytime for any (reasonable) len ...   [retrieve this message]

• Find Your Puddle Today   R by Willowley  15mo   514

This is just too precious for words! ... ...   [End]

• Joint Repair Oil, Impressive Results   R by Bugbuster  15mo   889

Howdie, ... ... ... I have been having a difficult time with a knee joint and have used Uny’s repair oil. ... ... The pain has decrease to almost undetectable and I can sleep so much better now. ... ... I hope the oil will help in the healing process and that I will have permanent results. ... So far, so good. ... ... I will keep you posted. ... ... Thank you Uny! ... ... BB   [End]

• Consistency isn't just the name of the game...Re: Keep getting hit with ...   R by unyquity  16mo   857

...it IS the game! And it’s the ONLY game that works. ... ... If I were reporting what you’ve been reporting, I would follow a schedule something like this: ... ... --1-2 CE’s daily ... --1 daily ”liver flush drink” (light version, 2 T olive oil, 1-2 garlic cloves 1-2” of ginger root, juice). I’d likely drink it right before going to bed, 6 days a week ... --7th day = liver flush (I’d probably alternate weekly between a full liver flush and a ”mini flush”, using only 1/4 cup of oil & 1/4 cup of citrus) ... --1 Tablespoon ground Milk Thistle seed in daily Superfood drink (I do that everyday anyway) ... --Gold ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Big Liver Flush   R by hanna  16mo   752

I agree with Uny it seems all flushes work since flushes have all different results, it is hard to tell ... which one is the best. ... Hope I am allowed to say this (otherwise delete it Uny) ... I have tried all different kinds, my favorite was Dr.Kelley’s since I loved the heavy cream with blueberries at night. I did skip the CE. My understanding is that the cream stimulates bile. ... Since I did close to 100 flushes over several years at the end I used the coke/lemon/oil for the taste. ... Don’t worry too much about the ”stones” that come out I had many without but as long as I saw some bile I knew at ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I wanna knock out this pressure and pain now...   R by Calibelle  17mo   861

I don’t have any words of wisdom; any brilliant ideas of things to try or do.. ... ..but I just want to say how proud I am of you for first of all being so diligent especially when you feel so horrible, yet are relentlessly trying to get well. I’m so proud of you for taking it as your personal responsibility to know yourself and your body and take it into your own hands to find a solution. So many others would just EXPECT the doctors to figure it all out; and probably sue them if it didn’t work. ... You are responsible. And you’re smart - able to understand what works and why; what might work an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Article in Townsend about FDA by Conrad LeBeau   RRR by niteblume  18mo   767

This is a guest article in the Townsend Letter by Conrad LeBeau which is a letter to President Obama requesting the president stop the FDA from running supplement companies out of business. It is lengthy but extremely well written. ... ... http://www.townsendletter.com/April2012/lebeau0412.html ... ... nb   [End]

• Hello!   R by ginger4jeff  20mo   1,301

Wow this summer has really been crazy! Lets try and make this short. Quit my job, sold our house, got bit by a brown recluse, went to Arizona, baby girl started 1st grade. Of course thats not all but I guess the big things?Quitting my job was amazing! Selling our house was nothing short of a miracle. Ridiculously stressful. Moved back with mom and dad. YAY!! Arizona was great, saw my brother and my daughter is getting all gorwn up now with school :)Husband is doing great too :) ... ... Now my spider bite.. ... I cleaned out my grandmas garage. No I never saw the spider but with the marks and amoun ...   [retrieve this message]

• Unadorned appreciation/testimonial   R by chirontherainbowbridge  20mo   594

Hi all, I suddenly had something like a developing stye, ... or something of that sort. Note: I’ve never HAD a stye; ... so I’m just comparing, to what I’ve seen, in others. ... ... In any case, some of us might go off to an MD--In the olde days!--just out of a slight fear. Sore eye, swelling a bit, the feeling of a pinprick of pain. Maybe conjuctivitis!!! ... or some other ”itis” (meaning inflammation) ... ... I didn’t look in the mirror. (Got that nugget of wisdome from reading Autobiography of a Yogi). That’s always a bad idea, when there’s something to see, aimed at reinforcing ’limited -or lacking- vie ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: On low stomach acid   R by PositiveImpact  20mo   1,175

Easiest way I know how to create Stomach Acid’s/Hydrochloric Acid is Cayenne, powder or tincture. You don’t even have to swallow it just put it in your mouth and your body will generate more hydrochloric acid. I’ve never heard that about beets though. I have always had some red poo after the beet juices and occasionally red urine. Just figured that was part of the deal. LOL.   [End]

• Growing Garlic and Habanero Peppers   R by elf_hardtoil  21mo   1,116

After several years, it’s evident that in Zone 5 it’s very worthwhile to plant your own Garlic and Habanero Peppers. ... ... Both plants are as easy and fool-proof as anything I’ve ever attempted to grow and much easier than tomatoes or brussel sprouts, for example. ... ... The Habs are extremely prolific. This year after noting the price of two, four, and six plants, I decided it would be cheaper to spend $17 for a whole flat of 36 plants! ... ... The last week of May, all but six went into the raised beds in our fenced-in (deer-proof) garden. I potted up six Habs and one Ghost Pepper and stuck them in ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Castor oil for pink eye works.   RRR by jboy7185  23mo   2,655

Our kid got pink eye, not wanting to go the pharmaceutical route I read on here about castor oil. ... ... Proof is in the pictures. The initial picture isn’t even the worst of what it looked like, that was after cleaning all the green gunk/buildup off of her eye. The second picture is not even 24 hours later, it was 3 doses of 2 drops in the eye later. 2 the day before, 1 the following morning, will continue for another day after this. ... ... First: ... ... ... ... ... next morning: ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Enama Problems   R by Celestial  23mo   768

Good for you for doing all this work to help yourself! That is awesome and inspirational. ... ... My suggestions from two years of experience doing the enemas: ... ... Have you tried to switch to doing the 2c. back-to-back enemas? I usually do that and find that when I try to do a greater volume that I am not as successful at getting it all out either. I usually begin with a 2-3cup water enema to ”make room” unless I have had a recent BM. I think when a larger volume is used then it, of course, travels further up the colon and, depending on the possible pockets, tight spots and congestion that most ...   [retrieve this message]

• Article on Castor Oil   R by Celestial  24mo   938

Dr. Mercola- interesting article ... ... http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/04/28/castor-oil-to-treat-health-conditions.aspx?e_cid=20120428_DNL_artCastor_1   [End]

• Want a swim?   R by ginger4jeff  24mo   724

A friend posted this on FB,i thought it was really cool :) ... http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/3YIOC9/inspirationgreen.com/natural-pools-swimming-ponds.html/   [End]

• 2 of my favorite Schulze Quotes...   R by PositiveImpact  24mo   982

... ”Stop Judging. Celebrate everything. Yes, even your disease. It is your blessing.” ... ... and ... ... ”The First step in natural healing is RESPONSIBILITY. Natural Healing is about taking control of your life and being responsible for everything that goes in and out of your body, mind and spirit.” ... ... Until we own these 2 statements healing will never occur. ... ... Pi   [End]

• What was HUGELY inspiring to me? Re: An absolutely INSPIRING story!   RRR by unyquity  24mo   1,025

I’m very surprised to see that no one commented on the immense truths that inspired me (although I’m glad when anyone gains ’positive info’). What was inspiring to me? ... ... After being harassed by the FDA (raided & shut down for making & selling ear candles), this woman refused to ’give up’ OR ”GIVE IN!”. ... ... She didn’t allow them to control her life in any way, and has become free & self-sufficient! ... ... This woman has achieved the potential and power that EVERY ONE OF US IS BORN WITH! She’s not a slave to any employer; she’s not a slave to the banking cartel (check her website for more in ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Is this your mindset on healing?   R by PositiveImpact  25mo   376

If not you need to work to get here, else you will forever remain sick and defeated. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_N_Forums/Natural_Heali/527537_2688654389450_713958385_n.jpg [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Garlic...IS PHENOMENAL! Re: Garlic and allicin   RRR by unyquity  25mo   2,905

So this begs the question... If ... ...   ... ...  Allicin is a volatile substance that will break down on its own in a few hours and form several different sulphuric compounds.  ... ...   ... ... Check below for the AMAZING list of chemicals and their ’activities’ in one lil’ garlic plant!  "Allicin & it’s cohorts" are very significant...yet the 1/2 life of allici ( the time needed for one-half of a given amount of the component to deteriorate) is estimated to be around 18 full hours. The allicin is only formed when the allinase and alliin combine where ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Garlic and allicin   RRR by jboy7185  25mo   2,837

”Garlic in its natural state is not a good source of allicin. However, when the garlic bulb is cut or bruised in some manner, enzymes in the garlic begin to react and create the compound. This compound is also deactivated by acidic environments like the stomach, and is damaged by heat. Thus, cooking with crushed or minced garlic will not allow the user to receive any health benefits of these types from the allicin content of the cooked garlic. It is also not very shelf-stable, even in liquid form, and short shelf-life.” ... ... ”the alliin and allinase that are stored apart from each o ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What/where "donate button"??? n/m Re: Does it matter which "Donate" ...   R by chirontherainbowbridge  25mo   706

i think how CZ appears is a matter of personal preferences, and I’ve seen (from time to time) you can set these. I never see a donate button--nor many ads. (as I used to) ... ... But if the option were there, handy, to donate a couple dollars *to Uny*, that is- to this forum and all that sustains it, I would. (Dushan has ads, bless him.) I do mean dollars. A couple here, a couple there. And if we all did that, apart from whatever other business we do with buying product, as we are able, well... ... ... I am what’s known as a ”struggling artist”, though I don’t believe in struggle; I have outgrown th ...   [retrieve this message]

• What's in it? Raw or cooked, good resource to gauge the value of what yo...   RRR by chirontherainbowbridge  25mo   453

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/7359/2 ... ... In case you didn’t know, ... ... This is a great site, esp. if you, like me, are quite visual. The ”completeness” graph is very pretty, and the whole thing is quite lovely. ... It’s currently set to rapini, one of my faves, perhaps not one of yours--but you can input anything!(lately I’ve been eating LOTS of orange and lemon peel, and loving it.) ... ... ... Chiron ... ... edit: ... and wow! for example, take a look at the range of sweet potato ... forms ... ... This is but one of many. But a good one. ... ... the ”inflammation factor”. How grea ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Re: Ok..I've held off on asking this..but now I can't ignore..   RRR by unyquity  25mo   935

... ... Re: Ok..I’ve held off on asking this..but now I can’t ignore.. ... ... Let me give you some quick history. First of all, I’m hypersensitive. I mean that CLINICALLY, I mean that literally. Whatever might be okay for one person, will just about kill me. I will be that ’rare case’; that 1%... I’ve never assisted anyone that was ’hypersensitive’, ’hyperreactive’ (or whatever label one wants to put on it)...that wasn’t horribly congested throughout their entire body - particularly their liver.  ... ... ... ... ... ... Currently on this planet, with the incredibly high level of poisons and t ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Video "Big Pharma Rant" ...short & OH SO SWEET!   RRR by unyquity  25mo   892

• Re: I've had a few gallbladder attacks   R by jboy7185  26mo   776

you should be cleansing the liver when parasite cleansing in order to move out the dead carcasses. they just clog you up more when they die. do a CE and get them out! was just reading this stuff in the FAQ.   [End]

• Great experience with Slippery Elm   RRR by ginger4jeff  27mo   1,022

So I’ve posted on my infection with my face. My cheek swelled to the size of an orange. Ouchie! And its hard as a rock with inflamation. As soon as I started working to solve it,I’m seeing amazing progress!!! What I’m doing daily: Juice fast(carrot,celery,Apple,lemon,ginger,burdock),echinaccea tincture 3x daily,blood detox tincture 3x daily,superfood,supertonic,6 cloves garlic,oil pulling,bentonite mask,swabbing with peroxide,IF#2,CE’s twice daily and last but not least slippery elm/fresh aloe poultice!! ... In under three days,swelling is gone accept for what can’t go down because of the har ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Serious infection   R by Celestial  27mo   815

I don’t know if you have any but I have had awesome results with drawing out infections with plantain poultices. My son once cut through his cheek with one of his teeth (motorbike dump!) and it got infected and there was a lump in his cheek the size of a walnut. I put a really thick poultice of mshed plantain leaves on gauze overnight on it. It was summer so I just picked it outside but dried should work the same if you can get it. I was really amazed because it had been so alarming and in such a potentially disfiguring spot. By the next morning it was remarkably better- all the ooze and i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Something to be very much aware of   R by Rocky53  27mo   732

Just in case some of you have not heard about the ’Stop Online Piracy Act of 2012’ (SOPA), please take a few minutes to read the article written by Mike Adams of the Natural News website. When you click on the link, http://www.naturalnews.com/ ... be sure to click on the link in red at the bottom of the page to get to the article. This is some serious stuff. We all need to make our voices be heard.   [End]

• Re: Posting History.....Re: Any negative affect from the CE's?   RRR by udoknowjac  27mo   671

Herbalist, ... ... First as an FYI, my post here this time was not about using CE’s for my migraines or really anything about my migraines. I think perhaps you misunderstood. ... ... Regardless, since you were incorrectly summing up things about me in your response I felt I needed to respond. ... While I appreciate your trying to help and give your input in my case I feel that you are incorrect. I have to strongly disagree with your comment ”the few remedies I see Jackie’s been taking may actually have worsened her condition instead of obtaining the results she had hoped for.” ... ... In regards to my migra ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded My Lesson For Today   RRR by Willowley  27mo   883

as seen on the internet: ... ... Date: January 06, 2012 ... From: *********** ... Subject: Great New Senior Medical Plan ... ... ... This is from a neighbor.........It’s a really really GREAT New Senior Medical Pla ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Emotional Freedom Technique! WOW!   R by fledgling  27mo   557

Today, the 5th of January, 2012, I am using the demo video on a toothache. ... ... Partly, it is anger, and partly, it is that I am so tired of ’Problems’. ... ... I have been through the video once, and I’m going to do it again. ... ... The toothache has diminished, so far...to about a 2. ... ... Back in a few minutes. ... ... .... ... ... I did the whole video the second time. ... ... Right now the toothache is pretty well gone. If it isn’t, I will come back to the video as many times as necessary to zap it completly. ... ... Thank goodness for EFT! ... ... F.   [End]

• Video Embedded Do You Eat Cereal Or Feed It To Your Kids? Must See Videos   RRR by Willowley  28mo   1,282

This is truly evil at its highest form! If I can find the correct kind of magnet, I’m going to have to buy a box of cereal and try this myself. Thank God I never have eaten cereal nor did I ever feed it to my son when I was raising him. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Observation...possible remedy?   R by ginger4jeff  28mo   682

I’ve posted here before about my only ”side effect” of doing coffee enemas: trapped painful gas many hours later. That is often stubborn about coming out. Many times I’m at work and I bloat up :( I just hate it! I usually do my ce’s everyday. ... Well I’ve been dying to get back into working out. I haven’t since I started my job well over a year ago. When you struggle with pain from fibromyalgia,waitressing is hard enough. I work 4 nights a week,so I do lots of recovering in between time. And recovering is being a wife and a mom. You moms know how that goes. Exhausting!!! I decided to do the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Open letter from Dr. Schulze   RRR by JohnG05  28mo   824

from the website: http://www.world-mysteries.com/sci_15.htm ... ... ... Open Letter From Dr. Richard Schulze On Healing and Responsibility ... ... Dear Interested Reader, ... ... Thank you for your letter. I wish I could answer your questions personally and directly but I am legally gagged. ... I will make the following suggestions: ... ... Just follow the basic information in these courses; forget the specifics at first. It will make a dramatic change in your health, and will change your life. I developed and used these programs myself for my own dramatic personal healing. The same routines and formulae in my ...   [retrieve this message]

• Exercise is important   RRR by jboy7185  28mo   763

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUaInS6HIGo   [End]

• Foundational for health/healing   R by chirontherainbowbridge  28mo   410

found this in a post of Uny’s in answer to the question: can we OD on nutritional yeast? Not about yeast. ... ... It applies to everyone ... ******************************************************** ... EVERYBODY needs to remember this: ... ... Because of the years of improper eating, the body is now suffering from malnutrition. This is because food is not being assimilated, causing starvation of the bodies cells. It is not the amount of food that has been eaten matters, but the quality and how well it has been assimilated. We may take a healthy quantity of food into our bodies, but only that which has bee ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: stomach bloating   R by tzap  29mo   559

hi noticed some people are still reading so wanted to comment on my stomach bloated in case anyone else in counters this. ... ... after doing a month of juice fasting the transition into the raw food diet was a little tough so i bought a raw food book and went to a few restaurants ...started keeping a food journal and found that when ever i eat to many nuts especially cashew and sometimes almonds that’s when my stomach bloated. I think trying to figure out these recipes became a little time consuming and i didn’t realize that i was also drinking a lot less fluids and juices and that didn’t help ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Absolutely/positively MUST read "Cookin' the Books" Pharmaceutical style   ~RN by unyquity  29mo   1,133

Folks, everyone that has any intention of helping others,. NEEDS to take the time to read and understand this.  Talk about "cookin’ the books" - this is BEYOND infuriating (not to mention totally unethical).  Sorry about the formatting, but if you don’t want to scroll from side to side, just click the link at the bottom of the article :) ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Shock vaccine study reveals influenza vaccines only prevent the flu in ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Raw Sauerkraut Recipes [edit Uny] +GREAT B12 info :)   RRR by water01  29mo   1,048

... ... Raw Sauerkraut Recipes + Vitamin B12 ... http://www.greensmoothie.com/juice/recipes.php ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: castor oil packs, question ?   RRR by onecrazyday  30mo   1,121

WOW!! This has became a lively little thread. ... ... I respect that each individual has the right to determine the type of health care they are willing to receive. I personally have had many friends that have chosen allopathic care and have suffered greatly. Many of them have had multiple surgeries that have left them in far grievous condition than before they sought help. One surgery turned into ten, which turned into more pain and suffering, which let to narcotics, which lead to depression that lead to many anti depressant medication and on and on and on. ... ... One friend who use to be an ama ...   [retrieve this message]

• Proof that the the GMO reduce-consciousness project works!!   RRR by chirontherainbowbridge  30mo   664

... ... scroll down for the proof ... ... CHINESE scientists have genetically modified dairy cows to ... produce human breast milk, and hope to be selling it in supermarkets within three years. ... ... The milk produced by the transgenic cows is identical to the human variety, ... with the same immune-boosting and antibacterial qualities as breast milk, ... scientists at China’s Agricultural University in Beijing said. ... ... The transgenic herd of 300 was bred by inserting human genes into cloned ... cow embryos which were then implanted into surrogate cows, Sky News reported. ... ... The technology used wa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: you don't need to ask,everybody just wants to help.   RRR by jboy7185  30mo   1,106

Thanks uny, couldn’t of said it better myself. ... ... I’m not dumb enough to eat like my friends, cause their bodies weren’t riddled with toxins and antibiotics(5+ years incase you skipped that). every human is unique, from our physical appearance to the bacteria that resides in our intestines to the genetic coding in our DNA that wards off certain diseases or allows others. Saying I’m just like everyone else is a gross generalization and blatant ignorance. It’s been proven through stool testing, and me visually seeing it come out of me during colonics and enemas. I’m no fool, regardless how m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Aspartame Causes Cancer Too?   RRR by Willowley  30mo   861

... Monday, October 17, 2011 ... ... ... ... ... The Deathly Icing on the Cake: Revealing the Cancerous Truth About Aspartame ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Patrick Gallagher ... Activist Post ... ... Aspartame, the artificial sweetener found in many diet sodas and used as an ‘alternative’ sweetener, has been found recently to have detrimental – specifically, cancerous – effects. ... ... A study performed by researcher Victoria Innes-Brown, after mounting concerns with how much diet coke her family members seemed to consume daily, showed that of 48 rats experimented on up ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Healthcare Rationing   RRR by Willowley  30mo   805

A friend sent me this video in an email today and I thought I’d share it because it made me feel an urgency to reach out to more people and try to make them understand that the time to learn to be their own doctor is NOW, time is short. ... ... Most of us on this forum don’t go to doctors, but for those who do, please listen closely to what this man is saying. Although he is saying this is going to be bad for older people because the older you are the less years you have left to live, the fact is that this is going to affect people of all ages. ... ... In the not so distant future, people are goi ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Huge praise & testimony (eyebright protocol)!   RRR by Calibelle  30mo   1,322

I’m new to CZ, only about a month..and I originally posted asking for help with glaucoma that has gone haywire.. ... ... Anyway, here’s some history first: ... ... Age 55; have had glaucoma for 25 years; was successful using ONE medication ONCE nightly up until 3 years ago. ... I used REVITALASH (to grow your eyelashes - don’t use any of those things) for three weeks and my ocular pressure went haywire. ... Ever since then, my Opth has been trying several things to get the pressure stabilized and in an acceptable range including SLT surgeries and up to FOUR different drops taken twice a day. ... And I got si ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Vitamins Do No Good or Actually Increase Risk of Death   R by chirontherainbowbridge  30mo   691

you sound like you’re doing well! Thinking is sharp, right on, etc. etc. :-) ... ... ”My kinesiologist muscle tested me for them though an I trust him.” ... ... People DO have to test themselves, somehow--since everyone is different, even at different times. I’ve discovered this is a good way--One can save literally eons!!!   [End]

• A few testimonials!   RR by triciastu  30mo   411

First is for the Herbal Blitz and Herbal Snuff. AMAZING! I had a really nasty sinus infection that had been brewing for over a month when I started taking these products and I can tell you that I am sinus infection free! ... I actually have my hubby using it now! My next project is to make the echinacea and super tonic myself. ... ... The second is for the Miracle 2 products. I just love them! I have been getting back to the gym lately and started taking Zumba. I love it but man are my feet sore after. I used the laundry ball last night. I put it in the floor and rolled my feet on it for a while. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded How to peel garlic in 10 seconds :)   R by Tellurider  30mo   960

How to Peel a Head of Garlic in Less Than 10 Seconds from SAVEUR.com on Vimeo. ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded How will the world be destroyed?   R by unyquity  30mo   2,430

... ... "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." ... ~Albert Einstein ... ...   ... ... ... "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."  ~Emund Burke ... ... ...   ... ... If you (me) have done ’something’ today...EXCELLENT! ... ... If you (me) have done ’nothing’ today, the you (me) are the reason the world is like it is (and getting worse). ... ... One word at a time, one truth at a time, one action at a time - DO IT!  The only hope is in each one of us! ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Your Home-Built $50 Tincture Press - Principles & Details   R by elf_hardtoil  30mo   10,034

Wanna build a sturdy, powerful, easy-to-construct Tincture Press from stuff from the hardware store and garage sales? ... ... I developed such a Press a couple years ago, and while it is quick and extremely simple to put together, using only a saw, a drill, and a wrench, believe me, I spent MANY hours drawing up designs that were way too complex, or needed exotic wood-working techniques, or tools and equipment that I didn’t own. ... Finally, disgusted with it all, I just walked into Home Depot and started picking up materials, leaving everything that didn’t look like a Tincture Press out of my sho ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Herbal snuff update/Re: For the love of all that is holy......   R by triciastu  31mo   635

Each time after using the snuff my nose got extremely stuffy and then I had the urge to blow but tried to wait as long as possible. Lots or mucus came out and I mean LOTS!! ... ... Today after taking the Super Tonic and the snuff it was like a double whammy. I did have a rattle in my chest and a heaviness but that is GONE!! ... I could not believe all the junk that came out of me! I was coughing it up too!! ... ... I am a believer for sure!!! I have to say it is really hard to sniff that snuff once you know what you are in for! LOL ...   [End]

• thank you   R by onecrazyday  31mo   658

I just wanted to say that I appreciate the many people that have knowledge and experience that post on this form and share their thoughts and knowledge freely. I also appreciate the positive and up building way that questions are answered and posted. ... ... For someone like myself that has not always ‘known’ about natural healing, there are a lot of misinformation and down right lies to wade through on the quest for truth and healing. Everyday I learn more and more and I appreciate being able to ask questions without being treated like I am stupid because I didn’t know something that is common ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded ~BF&C & Herbal Calcium Testimony~   ~RN by Willowley  31mo   1,321

A little over a month ago I made this post about my friend who broke his ankle playing baseball. ... ... curezone.com/forums/fm.asp ... ...   ... ... These friends of mine (husband & wife) play on several different baseball teams and they’ve been in playoffs that go on way up into the night. Wednesday night at about midnight, my friend was in the last inning of a playoff game (they were winning) and he slid into 3rd base.  When he did, he caught the corner of the base with his clete and went down.  He fractured both leg bones, pulled the ligaments off the bone and completely dislocat ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Video Embedded The Hospital Gestapo   ~RN by Willowley  31mo   1,228

... Most people don’t know this kind of thing is going on, so please pass this on to everyone you know.  Don’t think it could happen to you? Think again, it can happen to anyone!  This is the kind of world we’re now living in.   ... ... Please remember this next time you think about going to the hospital. ... ... ... ... ... The Hospital Gestapo: You May Never See Home Again ... ... September 9, 2011 by  ppjg ... ... ... ... ... ... ... PPJ/Contributor ... ... Angela V. Woodhull, Ph.D./licensed private investigator ... ... ___________________________________________________________ ... ...   &nbs ... [Image Embedded Here] [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• incurables program - great progress!!   ~RN by tzap  31mo   1,255

Hi, ... ... 2 months ago I took the Navarro Cancer test my score was 52 ... anything over 50 is not good but not sure how accurate ... ... test from Dr and hospital: ... CA-125 was 69 ... left ovarian mass 5.6cm x 5.1cm ... left ovary also has 2 cysts 4.8 x 3.9 & 3.8 x 2.6 ... also have a solid Echogenic lesion within the cervix this mass is 1.7cm x 1.4 x 1.4cm ... ... *After these test my Dr’s suggested i have NO problems that these are not cancer issues based on ultrasounds and blood work & that we would just follow up??? ... ... Just before this i lost 2 people i love within in a year from cancer so i take this very seri ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Miracle of Garlic   R by josephr525  31mo   658

Garlic Health Benefits and The Power of Garlic ... ... ... ... ... ... Side Effects of Garlic: Not TOO Much, please! ... ... ... ... ... If you eat enough of it, that is, huge amounts, (it’s doubtful if you will or can, but there are always those extreme individuals, including eating competitors – hot chili pepper gulpers, etc. -), you WILL get side effects! By a high dose we don’t mean a clove or two a day or every other day, but [...] ... ... Click to continue... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Garlic for Diabetes ... ... ... ... ... Garlic helps lower blood sugar and may be used (under a doctor& ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded STOP Unconsented Vaccination of Minor Children   ~RN by NaturalRN  31mo   459

For anyone with children, this is extremely scary...and dangerous!  Please encourage everyone you know to take action! ... ... NaturalRN ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... URGENT ACTION ALERT ... ... HELP STOP COERCED VACCINATION OF CHILDREN BEHIND THE BACKS OF THEIR PARENTS ... ... It is hard to believe, but the California Legislature has done the unthinkable, and we need just 5 minutes of your time this holiday weekend to help stop it.  ... ... California ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• If you are a parent (please!) LEARN THIS *NOW*!!!   ~RN by unyquity  32mo   1,848

Please, if you are a parent (or if you know someone that is a parent)...PLEASE read this (and forward it to others).   Then cry your eyes out, scream in rage, pound the monitor, call me/them a liar because you can’t believe it’s true...I don’t care.  But please, LEARN THIS TRUTH NOW...because if you don’t, and you don’t know what you will do if your child is diagnosed with cancer,  you will (almost certainly) be replacing the name of this child (Alexander), with your own child’s name. ... ... Every parent should know EXACTLY what they will do to prevent ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 3 hour CZ search to no avail...   RRR by water01  32mo   827

Hey JBoy, ... ... Just so you know... YOU HAVE SAID THANK YOU BEFORE! AND I heard it. It is always nice to hear that what I offer is appreciated... and helpful. So let me say you are most welcome for any and all help I have given you! I gave it with Joy! ... ... You are correct, I do not HAVE to do what I do on this forum, but it is really important to me. I get JOY from sharing, searching and researching the protocols and programs that are offered and followed here. Some days I still can’t believe what a gift this forum is. I have spent 30 + years searching and praying for a (forum), a place ...   [retrieve this message]

• Mercola's sales   R by josephr525  32mo   576

Dr Mercola has a $600 air cleaner machine in this ad. Buyer beware. He may use scare tactics and I know he likes to sell stuff.   [End]

• Re: Response from School of Natural Healing   R by Willowley  32mo   899

I think if you want an answer from someone who has been to the School of Natural Healing you should go to this forum: ... ... curezone.com/forums/f.asp  ... ... Ask MH/Barefoot, the owner of that private forum, I’m sure he’d be happy to tell you all about it. ... ... Ask him if the school does in fact hold true to the teachings and philosophy of Dr. Christopher, I think you’ll be quite enlightened. ... ... Blessings, ... ... Willow ...   [End]

• You may want to read this...   ~RN by grzbear  32mo   1,868

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1846915#i ... GPS in cars, phones, etc... all have an effect on our bio-electric\biochemical metabolism. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Death Begins in the Colon   RRR by NaturalRN  32mo   1,866

If you ever had any doubt about the importance of colon cleansing...read this article! ... ... NaturalRN ... ...   ... ... DEATH BEGINS IN THE COLON ... ... The subject of alimentary toxaemia was discussed in London before the Royal Society of Medicine, by ... fifty seven of the leading physicians of the UK. Among the speakers were eminent surgeons, physicians and specialists in the various branches of medicine. ... ... This is a resume of the proceedings written in 1912-13, a 380 page Report which is on file at the Royal Society of Medicine library in London. Although this was some years ago, it is ver ...   [retrieve this message]

• Xanax Linked to Chimp Attack on Charla Nash   R by NaturalRN  32mo   905

I’m not surprised that benzos were involved in this nightmare.  Apparently humans aren’t the only ones being affected by these evil drugs: ... ... "Travis the Chimp was the pet of 70-year-old Sandra Herold. He drank wine from a stemmed glass, clothed and bathed himself, enjoyed watering flowers and loved to watch the New York Yankees play baseball. After appearing agitated, Herold told the police she put Xanax in Travis the Chimp’s tea, but to no avail. The chimp let himself out the kitchen door (he used a key on the locked door) and began hitting the car doors, indicating tha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I'm kind of uptight   R by ginger4jeff  32mo   863

Sorry your having a bad day! :( But remember doing ”the program” any healing regiment is not just this and that with whatever results. It’s about with every single thing I do it means ”I love me!!!” I’m taking the time to drink this,or do this therapy etc...its rough world with many unloving uncaring people but I can at least love myself (not in a conceited way). So take it slow and be good to yourself (and no I don’t mean eat twinkies)   [End]

• Big Thank you for Uny- AF is gone!!!   ~RN by onetwothree  32mo   538

... Yes that’s right! I got a phone call from my endocrinologist few weeks ago. (Sorry I should have posted earlier but been busy.. what a lame excuse huh?? LOL) He said my adrenal reacted normal to ACTH test I took in June. This time, only 100mg of ACTH drug was used instead of 250mg. ... ... It was exciting news even though I still have symptoms and have to manage myself throughout day. I am totally fine with that, knowing healing is a continuous process and journey. However, it’s good to know that my adrenal is functioning normally. ... ... There were lots of “don’t” if you have adrenal fatigu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Which pain killer is better, Oxycodone or Hydrocodone?   R by Willowley  32mo   1,414

Hey Joe, ... ... I’m wondering if you have the Bf&C, Herbal Calcium and the Deep Tissue Repair Oil that was in one of the links that Water posted for you?  It seems like they would go a long way toward relieving your pain and healing your bones and I know you like to keep as natural as possible.   ... ... I can attest to the power of the Deep Tissue Repair Oil, it truly relieves pain in hardly no time at all.  This is what Dr. Sculze says about it in the SYL Manual.   "This is a deep tissue repair formula for muscle, tendon, ligaments, cartilage, joint and bone healing ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Which pain killer is better, Oxycodone or Hydrocodone?   R by grzbear  32mo   1,082

If at all possible, I wouldn’t take either one. ... ... I would keep the ankle grounded 24x7 if possible... ... ... One of the most discussed benefits of grounding are the anti-inflammatory effects\benefits. ... ... Eat an anti-inflammatory diet too. ... ... these two things will at minimum, minimize your need for the pain medications... and according to resources, help heal the wound much faster. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Got My Earthing Sheet!   RRR by josephr525  3y   3,341

I found one for $149.95 with free shipping, a kit with circuit tester,  queen sized sheet [36" x 102"], grounding rod, and Earthing book, which looks VERY interesting. The outlet behind my bed is "open - neutral" (I thought it was grounded, but I guess not) so I had to insert the rod into the ground outdoors and run the line in through a window. I set it up as soon as I received it, so I could sleep on it last night. ... ... Wow! It seems like I haven’t slept that good in years. I went to bed at 10:30 PM and slept about 3 hours up until about 1:30 AM, then I felt wide a ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• My 11 year old asked for Echinacea   RRR by triciastu  3y   1,502

So after my 8 year old went through his earache/virus episode I had explained to both my boys why we did not want to go to the doc. I told them about antibiotics and how they harm the immune system and kill off the good bacteria. ... ... Fast forward to yesterday. My 11 year old started getting the virus so I told him we needed to start echinacea. He was apprehensive because he heard his little brother say how bad it tasted! Well he took it twice yesterday and then this morning he came and asked for more as well as this evening. He is a believer!He said he was asking for it becasue he knew if h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Why You CanNOT Depend on Food Alone for Essential Nutrition   ~RN by unyquity  3y   1,699

(Quick note from Uny - this article talks about "dietary supplements", "dietary aids", etc.,...but I want to remind y’all that we don’t want to put unnatural "supplements" into our natural bodies.  So think Supefood, Bee Pollen, Herbs & Juices when you see the word "supplement" :) ... ... ... Why You Can’t Depend on Food Alone for Essential Nutrition ... ... Listed below are 22 reasons why you cannot depend on food alone to provide you with all of the nutrition you need to stay healthy. ... ... Reason #1. Overfed and undernourished. The average A ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Unbelievable   R by triciastu  3y   1,158

I have found a few different sites that are support for those getting off of anti-depressants. I am just amazed at the stories that I hear. ... ... For instance,there is a woman who is in full blown withdrawl and she decided to go to her doc,and he proceeded to tell her that all of these withdrawl symptoms are IN HER HEAD. He siad that Effexor is not addicting therefore it has no withdrawl. ... ... There is another woman who was put on Effexor while she was 2 MONTHS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!! Now her child has all sorts of problems! ... ... I am so infuriated by this! I plan to shout from the rooftops about the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Uny & Rocky EARTHING TESTIMONY Part I   RRR by unyquity  3y   2,882

... ... Uny & Rocky Earthing/Grounding Testimony Part I ... ...   ... ... A bit of background... ... ... ... ... ... Our very humble home is a VERY old ’farmhouse’ of 900 square feet that was moved to it’s present location in 1900.  Electricity probably wasn’t added to this house until the 1930-40’s? (and much of the wiring IS "original"), but we had a few grounded outlets added and the circuit-breaker box rewired approximately 10 years ago.  Even though the grounded outlets test ’okay’ for grounding/earthling, we are sure we may have all kinds of ’electrical noise’ thr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: earache & funny oregano story   R by healthmonkey  3y   1,565

I haven’t tried that mixture yet, but was curious if anyone else has. ... ... Oh, and that oil of oregano you mentioned. I have a story for you. First of all, I am a male. And just in case the men in your lives might be having a good day, and you start thinking...maybe us guys are ready to stop being knuckle dragging Neanderthals, and we’re ready to evolve right on up to the level of you ladies....forget it, we’re not. I’m not anyway. :-) ... ... I had a bad case of jock itch...had it for years. I read about how oil of oregano is a great ”wonder herb”...kills bacteria, viruses...and FUNGUS...Y ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Possible problems & solutions :) Re: IF#2 had made me horribly sick and ...   ~RN by unyquity  3y   1,722

Greetings, ... ... ... Yes, Dr. Schulze now adds his ’cayenne blend powder’ to his IF#2  The ingredients (take from his website) are: ... ... Herbal Ingredients: Flax Seed, Psyllium Seed, Apple Pectin, Activated Willow Charcoal, Marshmallow Root, Pharmaceutical Grade Bentonite Clay, Slippery Elm Bark, Peppermint Leaf and Cayenne Pepper Blend ... ... Yep, ’confusion reigns’ because this is NOT his original formula (and most of the folks on this forum use his original formula, because they get it from us...and we only mix/supply the original formula.  BTW, did you know that we ha ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 2 quick (GREAT!) lil' videos on Earthing/Grounding/Barefooting!   R by Tellurider  3y   2,948

I just watched the first one and will watch the second. Just want to vouch for the insomnia thing. It’s been about 10 days now with the sheets and the results are almost miraculous. I have not slept like this in ages. Can’t even remember when. Insomnia was so bad that I dreaded going to bed. As an added bonus I’ve been having some great vivid dreams.   [End]

• 2 quick (GREAT!) lil' videos on Earthing/Grounding/Barefooting!   RRR by unyquity  3y   3,501

... ... ... ... ENJOY! ... ... Unyquity   [End]

• Re: Chia seeds   R by NaturalRN  3y   1,301

I’m absolutely loving my chia seeds!  I always take a big salad to work with me, but usually end up hungry 2 hours later.  I have started taking a quart bottle mixture of water, lemon juice, stevia, and 4-6 Tablespoons of chia seeds with me to work...I sip on it all day long.  No more hunger pangs after my salad now and I can make it through work without being tempted to snack on other things or get a cup of coffee to supress my appetite.  AMAZING!! ... ... NaturalRN ... ...   ... ...   ...   [End]

• Video Embedded *!* VIV (Very Important Video) WHOA - talk about ENLIGHTENING!!!   ~RN by unyquity  3y   840

This video is FANTASTIC (and it explains/shows quite vividly and extremely clearly just why it is that we don’t eat meat & animal fats while we’re trying to heal & restore our body). ... ... Wait’ll you see the footage of what comes out of people’s arteries when they do open-heart surgery - it’s UNBELIEVABLE! And when you imagine that ”that” is not just in the arteries around the heart, it’s in every tiny blood vessel throughout the body...?...YIKES. ... ... People are forever trying to get their heads around just why it is that these great healers shunned meat/dairy - and it’s not because we’re go ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Grounding/Earthing Testimony   RRR by Tellurider  3y   6,415

Great post Willow!! I can’t top that :) Last night was my second night with the sheet. First off let me say I suffer from horrible insomnia. Have for years. I’ve tried almost every natural remedy out there. Sometimes some work to some degree but still would never get a real deep and long sleep. Plus it always took a long time to finally drift off. I’ve never taken a pharm sleeping pill and never will. ... ... So after sleeping on this sheet for 2 nights the results are just amazing. I fell asleep in a reasonable amount of time and stayed asleep most of the night. Woke up feeling energized lik ...   [retrieve this message]

• Grounding/Earthing Testimony   ~RN by Willowley  3y   6,562

Yesterday when I got to work my order from Earthing.com had already been delivered.  Of course the first thing I did was take the box to my office and open it lol!  I plugged in the floor mat, put my bare feet on it and started grounding right away, I also put on the flip flops each time I left my office.  My office is carpeted but the rest of the building is concrete so whenever I walked out of my office I was grounded. ... ... As soon as I got home I plugged in the mat so that most of the night before I went to bed I was grounded.  I was so excited to get to bed last night ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cayenne Testimony...   R by Vernal  3y   1,342

I find cayenne to be very powerful and benificial. It is one of the hardest parts of the IP because it is not pleasant to take, but I love how it makes me feel. ... ... When I take cayenne, Uny’s powder--which I consider to be an incredible value to buy--I feel the effects INSTANTLY. It immediately makes me feel more open, in EVERY way--physically, emotionally, mentally, etc. Since I consider openness in general, all kinds of openness, to be perhaps the most important factor in healing, cayenne is highly significant in its benefits. ... I also found when I first began taking hot/cold showers th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cayenne Testimony...   R by unyquity  3y   1,293

’Just got this via email and wanted to share it with everybody... ... ... On another note, I have a moroccan friend who brought your cayenne back to Morocco when he visited family. He gave some to his sister who was thought to be in menopause, and she started having her period again! Her doctor was amazed and when she told him about the cayenne, he said that she needed to keep taking it! Obviously we already know the value but its always great to hear these kinds of stories. The thing that was interesting to me was that she didn’t do a cleanse or the IP or anything major. She just added the ca ...   [retrieve this message]

• sunflower seed pate idea   R by chirontherainbowbridge  3y   2,006

I’m still looking for the really good articles I read a while ago, on sunflower seeds and their numerous benefits--that I did NOT save... ... ... ... I used to think I did not like sunflower seeds much, since I associated them with a spaghetti sauce a friend cooked, back in the day. It took me some years to warm to them again. ... Make sure you are getting the best raw and fresh seeds you can find. There’s just no comparison between them and the usual that’s out there. And of course, it’s all about the rinsing, soaking and sprouting. It’s all very easy. ... ... ... Here is a favourite food that I no ...   [retrieve this message]

• Earthing, Grounding, Barefooting...waWaWOWZAH (must read methinks)   RRR by unyquity  3y   3,870

I have just finished reading the book " Earthing...The Most Important Health Discovery Ever?" ... (excerpt here: http://curezone.com/upload/_N_Forums/Natural_Heali/Earthing_book_sample.pdf , and here is a link to it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Earthing-Most-Important-Health-Discovery/dp/1591202833 ...Please be SURE to read the reviews as well as the book excerpt as soon as you possibly can! ... ... Before I go any further, I just want to take a quick minute to make a lil’ scarcastic "lol", because I continue seeing words like "new" and " ...   [retrieve this message]

• Quote of the day (a VERY good one, too :)   RRR by unyquity  3y   637

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest."    (attributed to Richard Humpal) ...   [End]

• Shulze and Gerson on radio, can listen to archives   R by Vernal  3y   1,060

Richard Schulze was live on radio in Los Angeles, Wedn. May 18 and Charlottle Gerson was on today, THurs. May 19. ... ... The shows are archived for 90 days so you can still listen to the shows at: ... KPFK.org ... Shulze is on The Aware Show with Lisa Garr at 1 PM ... and Gerson is on at 4pm on a Special Programming show, special because most of the day was devoted to Malcom X’s birthday. ... ... This station is one of Pacifica Radio’s, which is the only station in USA who has zero corporate funding. NPR receives 38% of their funding from corporate sponsors. Pacifica has stations in Houston, Wash.DC, New ...   [retrieve this message]

• Good news!   R by ginger4jeff  3y   1,201

I registered my daughter into kindergarten this week and I used an affidavit that was notarized for the exemption from vaccination. And they didn’t even blink an eye at me!!! Woo hoo!!!   [End]

• electromagnetic field (emf)   RRR by searchforhealth2  3y   1,306

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-443717/Im-allergic-modern-living.html ... ... ... cheers   [End]

• Image Embedded I just read a post that makes so much sense!   RRR by jboy7185  3y   3,258

So many of you that frequent the board often know i’m weening off benzos(making my second cut today down to 20mg of valium yay!) ... ... anyways, it clicked...I wondered why I would have the same symptoms of benzo withdrawal even without a cut. Which i had the other day, insomnia, head pressure, headaches, electric jolts in body. Nervous system all messed up. Then I read UNY’s post about candida an gaba receptors...which i’ve actually had this idea in my head for a while. If candida produces alcohol, by feeding or killing it. Then it would interfere with my GABA receptors as well! I would eat s ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• For JBoy7185 and Ray34iyf   RN by FQ Survivor  3y   1,319

I figure I’m the last person that either of you guys wants to hear from. No one wants to hear from the guy on the forum who’s all gung-ho about the program and excited to do each aspect of it. But I hope you will take what I’m saying seriously and give it some thought. ... ... You are both around the age I was when I first got sick. I was 25. I didn’t know at the time that it was pills that I had taken that had made me ill. So although I tried many different things, I didn’t always try the right things. Instead, I just got more ill over the next seven years. Now, I’m 32. Or better yet, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Raw Vegan 4 months to basically standard american diet... sick as a ...   RR by unyquity  3y   1,225

Greetings of health & truth (and victory!) -- ... ... Through a decision that was basically made for me, I am now eating the likes of regular folks w/some oatmeal, fruit, processed breads, lunch meat, basically processed crap that most americans eat.    I know that words that are ’solid & true’ when you’re stressing and not at your strongest may seem a bit harsh, but it’s only solid-truth that’ll give you the support & strength to make righteous, mature decisions (the ones that don’t have ’consequences’ that’ll come back to bite you in the butt and put you in a place w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Raw Vegan 4 months to basically standard american diet... sick as a ...   RR by britelite  3y   886

With lots of hope and encouragement for you. ... ... ”All YOU have to do is STOP doing what is making you sick, and START living new and healthy ways that will heal you.” - Richard Schulze ... ... Blessing and Light, ... -BL ...   [End]

• Re: Raw Vegan 4 months to basically standard american diet... sick as a ...   RR by jboy7185  3y   945

My doctor at one point told me to eat regular food cause I was malnourished. It’s cause I wasn’t assimilating food properly. I did it for a week, got worse. ... ... You know what I told them, I told them to f*** off, I told them they are trying to kill me and to keep their ideas to themselves, I knew what I was dealing with. They were clueless. Not just doctors but those around me as well. ... ... Listen to yourself, I dunno why the hell you’ve come this far just to let go and fall backwards off the cliff you’ve climbed for so many months. Don’t EVER let anybody influence YOUR mind. You know what’s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Help (TRUTH) Enclosed   RR by Willowley  3y   1,000

You are breaking my heart kiddo! ... ... Through a decision that was basically made for me, I am now eating the likes of regular folks w/some oatmeal, fruit, processed breads, lunch meat, basically processed crap that most americans eat. ... ... From reading your last couple of posts I’m guessing that you’re talking about your parents huh?  I’m a mom with a son just a few years older than you so my words are coming from the mom angle.  I have to say that unless your parents handcuffed you and force fed you, ultimately you made the decision! ... ... I have never believed in the medical communi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Raw Vegan 4 months to basically standard american diet... sick as a ...   RR by water01  3y   1,005

... ... Through a decision that was basically made for me, I am now eating the likes of regular folks w/some oatmeal, fruit, processed breads, lunch meat, basically processed crap that most americans eat. Through a decision that was basically made for me, I am now eating the likes of regular folks w/some oatmeal, fruit, processed breads, lunch meat, basically processed crap that most americans eat. hrough a decision that was basically made for me, I am now eating the likes of regular folks w/some oatmeal, fruit, processed breads, lunch meat, basically processed crap that most americans eat. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Raw Vegan 4 months to basically standard american diet... sick as a ...   RR by chirontherainbowbridge  3y   975

yes, that waved a flag to me too. ... ... I’d rather feel sick and like this and have my family and friends love and support than the other way around. ... ... Just-- no. That’s not love and support if it ’makes a decision for you’ and you are ”forced” to eat lunch meat and so on. ... ... What has happened to your mind? Sure you didn’t get ”vaccinated” without your knowledge? Seriously though, this is the message of a person who feels weakened and powerless, ( meaning thr power of what’s right) and I’m sorry to hear it; sorry you feel that way. But it sounds like when you were mostly frutarian, you wer ...   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1  2  3  4  5  6 7  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Every Dr. Clark Video For Free

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural Ant...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Dr. Clark Heating Pad
The most advanced FIR Heating Pad available! Providing effective pain r...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked fo...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

”There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation without investigation.” Herbert Spencer

23,191 messages, 4,392 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 3313, 7 pages,  5,096,362 page views

"We forget ourselves and our destinies in health, and the chief use of temporary sickness is to remind us of these concerns."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Image Galler Natural Healing Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNe...

Free Dr. Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is she ...

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural A...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15%...

Medianet Ads

High Blood Pressure?

Did you poop today?

Free Dr. Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Parasite Diet

Rose Laurel OPC Plus

High Blood Pressure?

Did you poop today?

Free Dr. Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Parasite Diet

Rose Laurel OPC Plus

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.21 sec at 4/16/2014 8:33:32 AM, requested by 50.19.74.67, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=970&ob=d&c=9 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8