CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
CureZone Search Results for
age spots
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

Results from Messages

6484 Messages         Page: 19 of 109 , fetched in 0.16 sec
 «Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18  
20   30   40   50   60   70   80   90   100   Next»  

Re: Mirena symptoms   by mamaj   5y
Welcome! unfortunately, yes, all except maybe the spots are symptoms. I have them (the spots) as well, and they started at pregnancy, so it would make sense, since so many of the side effects of this bugger mimic pregnancy. If you want confirmation, and don’t want to read through all the back posts, all your other symptoms are listed on the Mirena awareness petition (link at the top of this page). Take a look. (although its probably a good idea to do some reading anyway...) If you have a good doc, talk to him/her, but it sounds like you should get it out. It gets worse....sorry...... ...   628 hits
Forum: Mirena
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1363275

gum problem   by #67542   8y   View Entire Thread 5
I was diagnosed with gum disease and tried a lot of natural alternative. Found http://www.saveyourteeth.com here recently and after a few days of trying my gum is pinking up, looks firmer and healthier. BUT there is one spot where I my gum receeded a lot since my dentist checked it out and there is pus if I put pressure on it. Also this is where I have my bridge. I would really appreciate if someone could suggest me how to heal the infection. I used oradr for more then a year, tried homeopathy, tried only baking soda, did not do it. Currently I put some Myrrh on the spot, but would li ...   1,672 hits
Forum: Dental Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=39366

Re: NLite laser treatment for acne   by #17866   10y
Hi I’m 15, Last year i began to break out in white heads and sore, red spots on my cheeks, forehead and especially on my chin, due to waearing make up to hide my spots as I had mild acne anyway. I have tried all sorts of prescription medication, herbal remedies and even going to an osteopath to no improvement what so ever. I have been thinking about using Nlite Laser Treatment, but have been told by my mum it’s not safe. Is this true? How can I convince her to let me try it? Also, does the treatment actually work?, as it’s a lot of money for my parents to pay and I’m fed up of tryi ...   1,896 hits
Forum: Testim. Requests
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=423399

OT: Scratch in the eye. Need help   by lil_julia   8y
Hello everyone, This is my first message, although I have been reading (and flushing) this forum for over 4 months. I felt it would be ok to post my non-related to flushes message here, since so many knowledgeable people lurk at this place. If the moderators think my message does not belong, please feel free to delete/move. Last night while playing with my dogs I accidently scratched inside my eye with my nail, the spot is closer to the outer corner. There is an obvious bloody spot there, and I feel discomfort when I blink. The eye also gets teary. It did not bother me at night, i ...   234 hits
Forum: Liver Flush Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=173205

Re: hey are glowing red cheeks a sign of health?   by mh   8y
drinking more than 1/2 gallon of water daily is hard on the heart and kidneys. To get the ”GLOW” a person normally is fasting. When the body starts eating all the waste and building new cells and the skin is all new, then your glowing!!!! ”IF” your healthy at age 200, your should look age 22, any day your not healthy, then you are showing your age which is a disease!!!!!!!!!! A healthy person ALWAYS looks age 22, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats why medically they have never found a healthy adult human to study. ALL studies are based on ill humans. MH   627 hits
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=208101

Re: A Victory in Austin! And a Big Test Coming Soon- Request   by carol2004   7y
DQ, is it possible to post the sequence of events (your posts) in a blog so that the whole story could be followed in one spot (if it is not already and I don’t know about it)? That way one could refer others to one spot to read about the situation and be able to follow up as needed. Just a thought, or maybe that’s not a good idea? The reason I ask, was thinking about forwarding the information to a few I know that use silver and would be interested, but how to put together all the information from the various posts. Thank you for the updates.   924 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: News   Colloidal Silver
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1013509

Liver Spots   by junitune   10y   View Entire Thread 7
Has anyone had success getting rid of liver spots? I am 42 years old and in the past few years have accumulated MANY brown patches (along with all my freckles). Some are sort of scaly. Most on my arms and face. I also have many dark spots that look like freckles only darker and slightly larger. My mom is prone to these as well. My health has deteriorated in the past few years and I’m suspecting a prescription drug I took while trying to get pregnant. I took a very high dose of Metformin for about two years. After my daughter was born I felt like I could not recover my health. ...   1,398 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=94004

37 and Heavy Spotting   by kitty_cat   29mo
Hi All, I’m 37 and have been having pretty regular periods. I just started spotting this month and I’m not sure what’s going on. My last period ended 2 weeks ago and for about the last week, I’ve had light spotting. Today it’s gotten really heavy to the point of having to change a panty liner after 4 hours. The blood is brown and I don’t have any abdominal pain. There’s no chance of me being pregnant or having a miscarriage. My grandmother, mother and an aunt have all had hysterectomies due to fibroids and other problems. If anyone can give me an idea of what’s going on, th ...   842 hits
Forum: Menopause   Fibroids & Myoma   Women’s Forum
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1882706

Re: What a trip, look at the Dow   by JulieAKA87980   5y
My refiner will sell it by the ounce stamped with his stamp, 24K, slightly above spot. It’s a small,solid family owned company, the woman who runs it started there as a janitor, and the owner retired and sold it to her. Yes, coins are going way above spot. Problem with gold coins is that they are so valubale, like the jewelry has become, that robbery is a considerable issue. (Fact of life for me, thanks) For investment, straight gold, coins will continue to hold their value, but if you need to up how much you have, there are alternatives to coins. Or get casting grain, save it, conve ...   1,071 hits
Forum: Ask Trapper
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1387984

More help needed here   by pb3046   7y
First of all, Hopinso you are so charming in your manner of speaking. Who could not want to do everything to help you? I have had success with this only one time, that is when I used ten drops twice, painted a huge area so not to miss the spot, and ended up with a slight burn. So I too am looking for the right spot. Dolls, Ladylove, is it above or below or just above the waist? Three finger down do not take me very far down, and I think that is still my stomach, and I know it connects with the small intestine at the bottom of my stomach, wherever that is! I looked at Molly’s ...   1,282 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1009342

Re: Geologists, Astrometrists,... not evolutionists   R by LCD   8y
There are many branches of science that come together when trying to figure out the age of planet Earth and ages of other parts of solar system and galaxies. It is a job for Geologists, Vulcanologists, Astrometrists, Astrophysicists, Geophysicists,  Nuclear Scientisists, Chemists, Physicists, ... and many others.   One educative article: http://wrgis.wr.usgs.gov/docs/parks/gtime/ageofearth.html The Age of the Earth How do we know the Age of the Earth? Radiometric dating Adapted from The Age of the Earth , by the Branch of Isotope Geolog ...   1,210 hits     1 of 2 (50%)
Forum: Evolution Debate
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=274955

Re: Try this for pain   by Omie   10y
Hi Laylow, This is a simple thing to try, it is based on chinese medicine, and I read about it in a book called Say Goodbye to Illness. To balance energy blockage in your body, two inches below the belly button, using your fingers, massage in a clockwise small circle for 30 seconds. This moves the energy to the next spot, center of chest, at nipple heigth for men, again massage 30 seconds. That’s it. I used a vibrator on those two spots last night and today my sore neck and shoulder were so much better. A little sore but no pain. Hope this helps. Omie   4,479 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=466983

question from KP forum   by kebod   8y   View Entire Thread 6
This question was recently posted on the Keratosis Pilaris forum. If anyone can answer it, I will post the answer on that forum. Most of these people are new to alternative health care and all are new to OP. KP is a skin disorder. Thank you, kebod ”Has anyone experienced any increase in spots while pulling? I seem to have a reaction to something around my mouth and an increased number of blackheads since I started pulling 3 days ago. I understand that the KP may worsen before it gets better, but has anyone experienced anything like this? I’m wondering whether it’s the lotion I put on ...   817 hits
Forum: Oil Pulling
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=788470

Re: Ignorance is.   by grassman   5y
The RS103-130 variety is not genetically modified and has a naturally strong resistance to apple scab, also known as black spot, a disease caused by the fungus venturia inaequalis which affects both the foliage and fruit. The apple is produced conventionally using a gene from the Asiatic apple variety Malus floribunda which has a proven resistance to black spot. --ANI......0003] This invention relates to the discovery and asexual propagation of a new and distinct variety of apple tree, Malus domestic cv. ”RS103-130”, as herein described and illustrated. The new variety ”RS103-130” wa ...   2,769 hits     0 of 1 (0%)
Forum: Alkaline/Acid Debate
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1521680

Re: Embedding "not a complication"   by winterfoot   6y
My GP said the same thing, that this is the first time she’s heard of this - but the ob/gyn who is the one who actually does the removal surgery says it’s very common. I don’t know how common - I’ll ask her at my follow-up visit 6 weeks post-surgery. I asked her about damage, and she said no one can say for sure, but probably none. Even if there’s scarring, it’s just on two very small spots on the uterus, so as long as a fertilized egg doesn’t attach at that exact spot it wouldn’t cause a problem. Like, there would be less scar tissue than in someone who had previously had a cesarean se ...   800 hits
Forum: Mirena IUD Forum
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1268856

Re: baking soda treatment for cancer   by hetty   5y
Take 2 x 1/2 teaspoon B/soda daily and bring your ph up to 7.5. Then apply a heated bag via a microwave to your tunmmy. It will in a few minutes heat up your internal organs and attempt to kill the cancer and will add strength via the heat to the b/soda. You should discover hot spots of cancer . I call this a natural chemo treatment. You should find hot spots by small areas of bloody horrible pain. Ease off the heated pad to the outside areas and gradually work inwards. Or if the situation is not yet serious you will develope a itch that will intensify. That means you are healing.   1,246 hits
Forum: Ask Tony Isaacs
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1398008

retrovirus   by jessesmom1987   5y
Good questions for Newport, and I’d like to see his answers too. The Rife forum, or Lyme forum would be good places to ask them. Also ask him about the retroviruses and how Lyme’s swaps RNA/DNA. Here’s something to check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrovirus When retroviruses have integrated their own genome into the germ line, their genome is passed on to a following generation. These endogenous retroviruses, contrasted with exogenous ones, now make up 5-8% of the human genome.[3] Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever was what I was so sick with 40 years ago from a tick. Whe ...   1,293 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1398199

Re: UT and Skin Cancer   by #174831   8mo
I just decided to treat a mole that had a black spot appear almost 2 years ago. It was a little scary looking. I tried eating more peppers, and that seemed to help a little then I stopped and quit thinking about it. Until last week, I came across a forum that talked about mixing eggplant and vinegar, soaking a cottonball in it and applying it to the skin. The post said to keep it there 24/7 for many weeks. I soaked a little piece of cottonball and put a bandaide on it overnight. After 2 nights, I was in the bath and was going to shave ( and this mole usually gets shaved) but it looked like ...   624 hits
Forum: Urine Therapy Support   Skin Cancers   Cancer Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2091933

Re: Water Fasting rashes?!   by doll face   12mo
I’m responding to your experience about fasting and a rash began to appear on your lower back and stomach. I began fasting alternating 3-4 days on fresh juices then 3-4 days water. On the sixth day a rash appeared on the back of my neck. Wasn’t itchy and didn’t even know it was there until a co’worker pointed it out. It’s now day 20 and I feel tremendous, but the rash is still there and it has spread a little down my upper back and a few spots along my collar bone and a few spots on the front of my chest. Does anyone have information on this? Would really appreciate a response! T ...   464 hits
Forum: Fasting: Water Only
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2058209

leg cramp 5 May 2008   by thinkfirst   6y
You know those pesky, painful leg cramps that sometimes occur at night? I experienced one of these and began tapping around to find the one that works. For me it was the gamut spot. I just laid there and relaxed my leg as much as possible and tapped on the gamut spot. I could feel the cramp release. Over the next few days it was necessary to stretch the calf more because I could feel the tightness, but it was not painful.   2,375 hits
Blog: Energy Medicine Exploration
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1167376

Green thing moving under my skin   by lindapsmoore   31d   View Entire Thread 3
3 nights ago I noticed something moving under the skin on my fingers, coming down from my knuckles to near the cuticles. Whatever it is, they are on several fingers, not just one and I and other members of my family have seen them for the past 3 nights but not during the day. Every day I look and I think they are gone but at night they are back. NO, I am not on drugs, there IS something under my skin moving! I have seen them all over my hands and in certain spots they look purple and other spots they look green. They are maybe 1/2 inch long or smaller, very narrow almost like a piece of ...   246 hits
Forum: Parasites   Parasites Protozoa   Parasites: Skin
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2161223

Re: Topical application   by jfh   6y
Douie, if you are planning to use it topically, be sure that you use it only after you have added the water. The book says to use 6 drops, activate 3 min., add water, use fingers to apply topically. I only add 1/2 cup water. You won’t have to wash this solution off. You can even use it for underarm deoderant. If you use it before adding water, wash it off very soon; like less than one minute. For liver spots, I would recommend using MMS for several weeks internally. You may discover that they will vanish. If they are really ”liver” spots, they will surely vanish. I have found ...   1,650 hits
Forum: MMS Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1124383

Re: Accutane and EC @ chris Juno   by chris_juno   4y
Took most of em yeah. Think there were a couple I couldn’t get hold of. I was absolutely mental after Roaccutane for a year or two. Thankfully those effects are now long gone. The Fordyce’s Spots and the peeling started exactly the same time. I remember the first time I peeled the squares at the bottom-centre of my top lip and there were loads of Fordyce’s Spots there. These definately weren’t there before. I was obsessed with my appearance and would have noticed them.   3,053 hits
Forum: Peeling Lips
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1587728

Sadly I'm in the same boat   by Sky12   4y
Aside from heart palpitations, fatigue and breathing problems, constant intestinal problems are the bane of my existence. The only thing that helped me when I absolutely couldn’t eat and had the belly of a pregnant woman was a colonic. But even that is just a temporary fix. I’ve had maybe 20 of them in the last 9 months and sometimes even the next day I still have thin, broken stools. Don’t know if it’s an intestinal blockage or what. There’s a spot on my left lower abdomen that’s extremely tender and inflamed, I’m sure there’s a bulk of candida growth causing a bloody raw mess there, so a ...   1,535 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Enema & Colonics   Leaky Gut
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1649823

Re: Topical Iodine and skin cancer   by kacey222   32mo
I have had dry skin spots for at least 15 years. Tried a lot of prescription creams and herbals. I got rid of most but there is one the size of a quarter on my leg that was bad. Recently I tried toothpaste on it; I think it is working since it is down to the size of a dime now and hardly visible. Anyone know about this? I like the iodine reference; will get some - back to what our ancestors used - maybe it will help with spots on hand if toothpaste doesn’t correct it.   15,681 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation   Skin Cancers   Cancer Support   F.Y.I.   Supplements Support   Off-Topic
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1843930

Re: Chronic sore throat pain   by bigbubbacain   6y
Thanks for your reply. I don’t know about thyroiditis. I already looked up the symptoms on http://www.thyroid.org and there was nothing specific to sore throat pain. Besides, that doesn’t explain the issue with the mucus. I will say this: I tried the simple home test of swabbing a spot of iodine on my arm and waiting to see if it disappeared. After about 6 hours, the spot was gone. I have a few symptoms of hypothyroidism as well. I don’t want to follow the wrong path here, my sore throat pain is what I’m most concerned about. Hopefully, Dr. Sutter has some concrete informati ...   2,048 hits
Forum: Ask Dr. Sutter
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1295478

Yeast scabs growing, new red bumps appeared. (scared)   by gobhoblin   4y
Ok, so I just read a post where somebody said scabs make you think they’re healing, but underneath the fungi are just having a party. How should I handle the scabbed over areas? I have two now. I’m using Lotrimin powder and hyd. prox. as my topical treatment... which cakes into a ”dried powder scab” within minutes. And what if the wound/scabbed area keeps growing? And what if, even with the Lotrimin powder, I keep getting new little infected spots here and there? I think a lot of ’new’ spots got infected before I started the Lotrimin powder (2-3 days ago), so how many days ...   831 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1693761

Re: what should we do?   by adamson77   6y
do we just want to affect the sales of mirena or go against all female birth control? all presciption birth control have similar side effects, mirena to the yasmin pill have the same depression and spotting. i have seen it ar medications.com there are more complaints about yasmin than mirena. yasmin users suffer from pain in the left side, breast pain, spotting, ibs, memory loss and hair loss and weight gain. alot of us have said that we are finish with all birth control, so are we going to help others? all of the fake clinical trail should be reason to put a stop to it all. i am re ...   904 hits
Forum: Mirena IUD Forum
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1095389

Re: Trying different treatments, but still depressed.   by julie819   7y
So what exactly is the L-lysine supplement and what does it do? I have been taking the other supplements for about 4 days now and i want to say that I do see an improvement. Yesterday was the 2nd day after they peeled and they looked almost normal. However, I woke up today and some parts were peeling a little and there were a lot of red spots (do you guys get those red spots in areas where your lips peel, and sometimes even where they don’t peel it’s red underneath and you can still see?). I’ll stick to it though and we’ll see what happens. I’m all for curing it, so if you think that ad ...   1,818 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1040880

thank you bondo   by paws43tails   9y
as i wrote a week ago, your cure was already starting to help... well here i am 10 days after beginning and the spot on my face is all cleared up... all that remains is a small spot of new pink skin... i am so greatful that you posted this!!! i didn’t even use the purell, rather i used the germ X, but they are all the same, and to the poster above who was asking where to get it, anywhere and everywhere! it’s called hand sanitizer in most places by the hand soap... THANK YOU SO MUCH BONDO!!   4,238 hits
Forum: Psoriasis
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=326622

Re: Dry Skin???   by mh   8y
The skin must breathe and stretch and all too often we clog the skin with so many differant things. The clogged liver I think does the most harm to the skin, it forces the toxins up and out the skin. Nerves cause problems, etc. The only thing we know for sure is that the cleaner the skin, the longer the body will live. Everything you do to increase circulation the skin will be better. I have a skin formula that works pretty well via the liver, it helped me many years ago when nothing else could. It seems like once the body finds a weak spot to expell from, it will use that spot for w ...   845 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=197572

Re: Remember me- "I think I screwed up" . Now hes ignori...   by #33373   10y
well, he did come to the meeting spot today and he didnt say a word to me and prentened that I wasnt thier and when I talked to someone he just looked away. So i didnt talk to him at all. He seems moody all the time, he chnges moods. I dont know if I can be good friends with someone like that. ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°© well, he did come to the meeting spot today and he didnt say a wrod to me or igknowlage that I was thier and when I talked to someone he just looked away. So i didnt talk to him at all. He seems moody all the time, he chnges his moods. I dont know if I ca ...   587 hits
Forum: Relationship
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=667843

Re: Montana Land   by pattione   10y
Yes, we have a small cattle ranch. 1500 acres. It’s one of the smaller ranches in the area. But it’s ours. My husband’s grandfather homesteaded the place back in 1898. My house is the original log house that was built back in 1902. There have been undates to it but it’s still about 50 years behind the times. When I was a kid I lived in Needles, Calif. So I went from the hot spot in the nation to the coldest spot.   426 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=520524

What is included with the school of self applied prevention?   by questionman123   7y   View Entire Thread 5
Hi what is included with the school of self applied prevention? Does it provide all the info I need to do the cleanses? The free info on the website is a little disorganized, and I just wanted the instructions to cleanse and to change my diet all in 1 spot. Is it all in 1 spot after you purchase it? Also it says ”Please note your year’s subscription will not start until the website is finished” does that mean there are no books for the customer until the website is finished? I am a little confused because you said ”For now, you get all 3 books and many videos for a year on line, w ...   1,000 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=874828

Re: Celiac Disease   by Dr Mom   5y
This baby is 16 months old, which means she probably does not have her stomach or eyeteeth - that means she is not ready to digest whole foods on her own yet - so, my first question would be - why is she being given these foods to eat? Celiac’s disease is caused by the inability to digest certain foods. At her age, she should still be on breast milk or raw goats milk, so that she can receive the live enzymes from the pre-digested foods. Of course, at this age, she also needs some solid food to help her feel full - so, why not use foods like fresh fruits and vegetables. There is no ...   549 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Ask Dr Mom
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1442350

Re: re: IUD Post removal of 9 months   by karita   5y
I have had the IUD out for a year and my last cycle was the shortest yet-21 days. I had brown spotting for a week before it started and pains in the ovaries during that time. I also get pain around days 7 or 8 and heavy clear discharge(probably ovulation?). I have had under arm pain and ”thickening of the axilla” which you can feel as a lump. I had 2 mammos, 2 ultrasounds, a CT scan and an MRI to finally get to this conclusion. I also have nipple pain at different times in my cycle. I have read that it takes up to a year for the sex hormones to leave the receptors in the body so I t ...   1,334 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1524978

Re: Stange White Line???   by dhammaboy   6y
Don’t worry. Fordyce spots are common, almost everyone has them. I have plenty. They are usually deeper, but they seem more apparent to most of us because of the peeling skin. You’ve probably always had them to a degree but have been paying extra close attention. Most of mine have grown back under. I used to have all of them exposed looking, but from not peeling and the unhealthy part receding, the healthy skin kinda grows over it and they go deeper like they’re supposed to be. You cant’ give yourself fordyce spots. They are just something that’s there. As for the white line, I ca ...   2,256 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1159191

Re: 33 miners, a coincidence in the #?   by ohfor07   4y
Yes, good point, global news events involving that kind of number is suspicious for that reason alone. My question is, why was this made in to a global story? Don’t get me wrong. I personally have nothing against Chileans in this instance. It’s not that I don’t care about the plight of trapped miners in a different part of the world but that does not seem like something that needs to be aired, for instance, every night here in Pennsylvania for the duration of the event ... what’s up with that? It almost seems like they are trying to get us to buy the idea that us little worker bee p ...   1,293 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1706891

Re: Copper Detox   by feo66   30mo
"   i had/have dark brown spots and freckles all over my arms and torso that sprung up in the last 4 years...they are fading with the detox and my stretch marks are gone too." That’s great.  My spots WERE going away during the 5 months I was feeling great.  I wasn’t specifically focasing on detox, just lots of meditation and Buteyko.   Seemed like my adrenals, liver, etc started working better and I was detoxing.  At the start of it, I was having 2-3 large brown completely digested bowel movements per day.  Now at am back to 1 lite colored ...   4,383 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue   Chelation Support   Chelation: Cutler   Macrobiotics
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1872645

Re: use your charm :)   by motif   4y
One of the few times being dressed as a Muslim saved my life. I wouldn’t c*** on that these days though... To sum up - if you don’t plan to spend your life on training the best solution is avoid confrontation at all cost, should it happen though - attack as quickly as you can at most vulnerable spot of the attacker and run Forest run like a wind... p.s. FYI, most vulnerable spot of the male attacker are his nuts, next eyes, adam’s apple, ears, shins and so on. When you go on more force is required. Usually women wear very good shoes to hurt somebody so use it.   2,064 hits
Forum: Martial Arts   Ask CureZone   Abuse Physical/Emotional
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1626969

Re: THE HEALING CODES book   by #58606   3y
Is H/C kinda like tapping without the tapping? A: In some ways, yes, but the points are not accupuncture points, or anything like has been around before. These healing centres are unique. At least, that is what the author says. Are there just four spots to put your hands with H/C? A: Yes, but they’ve also advanced it by developing customized codes for individual mental/emotional/physical problems which combine all the spots in different postures. The customized codes can be bought online and it comes in a manual. After purchasing the book, I went ahead and purchased the manual ...   820 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1814081

Re: Scalp issue cured using Indian Herb   by hanna   6mo
Thank you for reminding me. Years ago I used the Indian Herb on a spot on my neck and it worked. I have tried other brown spots and it did not work, I thought it only worked for cancer. I have some fungus on my feet and have tried everything too, but I would never have thought of the Indian Herb, since you only should use a small amount I would not think I can put it on my feet. Do you know if it could be mixed with something else.   281 hits
Forum: Unidentified Skin Parasites
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2113880

Re: mold   by sadsue   6y
I live in an aopartment in Tampa, FL. I do not know if the symptoms improve when I leave the apartment because I am currently unemployed and rarely leave my home. I just noticed a few nights ago that there were several sticky tar like spots all over my coffee table and on a leather bound encylopedia that sits on the coffee table. There is a air conditioning vent about five feet away from the coffee table. I also have several spots with the same sticky substance on my carpeting in the bedroom and living room. Do you know if the sticky substance can be mold or spores? I have had several in ...   4,064 hits
Forum: Black Mold
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1205863

Re: Mirena and hair loss   by damselind   4y
I never realized that it could possibly be the mirena, but this was one of my worst symptoms. I also had ”spots” and always lots of hair ”shedding” everywhere. I was also diagnosed with alopecia areata. Got a few shots and was told that it was due to stress. (What isn’t?) I had the Mirena taken out in September and since then no spots. I also switched to no Sodium Laurel Sulfate shampoos. (Look in the natural health section). Hair is growing back very nicely and can comb and wash hair with no falling out!!   2,697 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1600947

Another Thankyou   by animalcollective   8y
I already knew most of what you said earlier but it gave me inspiration to keep going with liver flushes, P&B shakes and to get some Triphala. The Triphala has been working amazing for my digestion like nothing else and the liver flushing is really reducing the severity of my acne. I still have it but it’s much less then before, minus one big spot. I still feel pressure in the liver area and know that journey is yet to be complete though, so hopefully a few more flushes and I won’t have any pressure or spots on my face!   973 hits
Forum: Acne
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=677819

Candidate for Parasites?   by angoleira   10y   View Entire Thread 4
Hi Shelley, I am resending this because I dont know how to track down my previous reply. Thanks for your response and recommendations for transitioning to the liver flush. As far as being a candidate for parasites, i was in brazil for two months last july and my boyfriend and i both got really sick. we do have dogs, and i am barefoot a lot. so i may be a good candidate for the parasite cleanse afterall :] also, where can i find the candida questionnaire?? FAQ? and finally, have you ever heard of spotting while doing the Master Cleanse. I take Birth Control and am wondering if my body ...   634 hits
Forum: Ask Shelley
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=310404

Re: this white tongue...   by #117725   5y
The white spots are just fordyce spots. Salivary glands are in the mouth not outside. People on accutane often get EC probably because it dries out the lips and makes them prone to infection. plus a babies internal body is really super clean because all they do is drink milk and water. i doubt your theory is correct but by all means research on it, you could be right. Ive noticed what you noticed 6463, no moisturizer = LESS SKIN GROWTH.   6,137 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1528480

Re: Test subjects   by Pirate   7y
I painted about 4 different skin ailments on my husband last night 3 were on his fingers/hand and 1 was on his knee. The skin on the patch on his knee is VERY dry and scaly. All 3 spots were gone from his hands/fingers this morning, but the knee was still pretty dark. I don’t think it was from a lack of absorption, but a case of the skin being so dry it couldn’t absorb. Don’t know though. I’m going to continue touching on these same spots and see what happens long term. I’m still painting areas of myself a couple of times a day while I await my iodoral order to arrive.   608 hits
Forum: Iodine Debate
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=832104

Re: First Time Humawormer   by abcxyz   6y
I’m on day four. Had some bloating/headachi-ness for the first three days; I’m also peri-menopausal, have some spotting which I take to mean my progesterone levels are too low to completely shut off my last period, which could account for/contribute to those symptoms. Then, yesterday I did a SW enema. I was feeling like a migraine was coming on but within a few minutes of cleaning out my lower colon it subsided, and by last night I felt pretty good -- and now, this morning, even though I’m still spotting, I feel fantastic. Leap a building in a single bound fantastic . . .   1,924 hits
Forum: Ask Humaworm
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1159786

Image Embedded Stange White Line???   by chris_juno   6y   View Entire Thread 12
Just wondering if anyone else has this? It’s like where the normal bit of my lips stops and the affected bit starts. There seem to be be Fordyce’s spots underneath it. It’s more visible on the left hand side of this photo here. I think I gave myself a Yeast Infection by taking ridiculous amounts of supplements and somehow this has f***ed my lip up by giving me Fordyce’s Spots. Still going to try the Melantonin like...   2,533 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1159131

Re: alopecia   by #38976   8y
Hi, I asked because my co-worker had the same thing, had two white spots size of about a quarter or so one on the side and one on the nape. He thought he was going bald, and was soooo worried! Turned out to be ”Tinea capitis: Ringworm of the scalp Tinea capitis appears as scalp scaling that is associated with bald spots.” That said, it is only my guess based on your description, and remembering my old friend. If in fact it is ringworm, I belive Owen had posted about using sesame oil & hydrogen peroxide: http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=362&i=13217 Hope this info leads yo ...   655 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=361080

Is this a fungal infection or allergy?   by daveeeg   8y   View Entire Thread 2
Hi! I have a strange rash around my mouth. I have had it for years it apears when i eat sweet foods and breads i think. It starts with sore lips and a red burning rash that is oily around the mouth. spots apear which are pretty intense not like your usual spots these last for weeks these bad boys leave scars. After about 3 days it will go hard and skin will begin to peel of for days like it is healing.The whole process can last for about 2 weeks and is occuring all the time! Can anybody help? Thanks!   1,269 hits
Forum: Allergies & Intolerance
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=48105

Re: Yellow eyes, liver flush to the rescue?   by prosperous   8y
From what you describe it sounds like your problems with the eyes and other symptoms are very likely caused by the bile back-up or blockage. Just keep flushing and it should go away. (I am also allergic to almond, peaches, cherries, and plums, interesting, I never heard of anybody having the same group of allergic foods, I think they are in the same family). About my yellow spots, I just found somewhere that ”yellow spots known as Hollenhorst plaques are caused by particles of cholesterol usually originating in the carotid artery that have broken free and come to rest in the retinal arter ...   4,676 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=178694

Re: water distillers   by Matrix101   9y
naturelady, Since I am doing this juice fast now, I bought that Kenmore distiller at Sears that you recommended. I love it. I ran it the first time and saw some sediments at the bottom of the pot. It looks like mold spots but i’m not sure what it is. The other spots are rusty looking. It’s minor and very small. But, I was wondering if I could put unrefined salt in the machine and distill that to clean it up. Or does that defeat the purpose and make the filter work harder in the long run? Maybe a good scrubbing with elbow grease would work. Anyway, I am looking for a simple ...   852 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=718384

colon sore   by alkalizingkatie   6y   View Entire Thread 8
Charlie Im sure others on here might benefit from your answer to this. Since on the tonic Ive been laying on a tennis ball to massage my gut. And Ive noticed there are very hard spots. However, Im still having bm’s daily despite what feels like blockages. Are hard spots blockages? and will the tonic break this old stuff off the intestinal walls? And without colon cleansing, what will push the old stuff through? Thanks katie   992 hits
Forum: Ask Dr. Charlie
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1200989

Accutane and EC   by #125280   4y   View Entire Thread 9
I just read this site and it made me think, HAS ANYONE TAKEN A BIOPSY WITH THE FORDYCE SPOT??? Acne is a caused by a bacteria that accutane kills. DURING ACCUTANR TREATMENT: Bacteria normally lives in sebum, so as a natural result of the decreased level of sebum the bacteria level is also reduced. we have these sebum glands in our lips, so they must have bacteria in them, which could be why our skin sheds similar to how acne does. http://www.accutane-side-effects.net/side_effects/info.html Does everyone here have fordyce spots?? or just a few people?? please check properly.   3,139 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1585845

Re: I got that one too!!   by dollmaker   6y
Hi Molly, I am doing about 1 hr. per session I have to exercise 1st to get the sweat going!! If you used the 3% grade peroxide would that work the same? I will have to try the castor oil. I have a red spot by my eye they said it was a broken blood vessel, know anyway to get rid of them, its just a small spot but not to pretty! I will have to check out your stuff from skin actives sounds like some good stuff, do you order from the company or ebay? Its great about your weight loss I have cut the crap too. This will be my 1st Easter with no candy for me, but after 50 years I think its time. T ...   3,803 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1120537

Image Embedded Bush Makes Veiled 'New World Order' Reference In Speech   by anunnaki   9y
Bush Makes Veiled ’New World Order’ Reference In Speech CNN | January 21 2005 ”We have confidence because freedom is the permanent hope of mankind, the hunger in dark places, the longing of the soul. When our Founders declared a new order of the ages, when soldiers died in wave upon wave for a union based on liberty, when citizens marched in peaceful outrage under the banner ”Freedom Now” -- they were acting on an ancient hope that is meant to be fulfilled. ” A New Order of the Ages The Latin motto ”novus ordo seclorum” was suggested by Charles Thomson when he put together the ...   1,425 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Conspiracy Debate
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=19636

Image Embedded Free Anti-aging book GH3...by Herbert Baily   by CellHeal   10y
Fascinating hard to findbook, on the anti-aging research and developpment of GH3. - Originaly Published in 1974 ”Mr Bailey has done a very outstanding job of presenting one of the most fascinating stories in the history of biomedical anti-aging research and aging retardation.” Josef P.Hrachovec, M.D, D.Sc. IS THIS THE THIRD WONDER DRUG OF THE CENTURY? ...Reversing aging and degenerative diseases in people and pets. Includes” http://cellhealthmakeover.com/home.html   540 hits
Forum: Market Place
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=79717

Re: Can Candida die-off cause menstrual spotting?   by shelleyjh   9y
Hi! I’m having the exact same thing! I started an herbal treatment 3 days ago and starting yesterday, I began to have some bright red spotting even though my period ended around 5 days ago. I’m a touch crampy as well, but not too bad. Also, I don’t think I’ve spotted but maybe twice in my life. I was thinking it is due to detox. Honestly, it has made me a bit nervous, that’s why I came to this board to do a search on it. I think I’ll check with the manufacturer of the product I’m taking, too. (paracleanse by renewlife) Best wishes to you. I’m glad you posted the question so I ...   6,166 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=541751

«Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18  
20   30   40   50   60   70   80   90   100   Next»  

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May

Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September a...

Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and une...

Advertisements

Ads from CureZone Sponsors

Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success

Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Pr...

Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough

Every Dr. Clark Video For Free

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

Book ”Cure for all Diseases” by Dr. Hulda Clark
The cause, and treatment, of many diseases ...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?

Utopia Silver Supplements
Silver Bulletin e-News Magazine, ”What the Coming Food Collapse M...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for peopl...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Solu...

Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.52 sec at 4/23/2014 8:15:32 PM, requested by 54.82.229.76, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/search.asp?q=age+spots&f=762&t=0&p=19 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2