CureZone Search Results for
age spots
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

4866 Messages     Page: 19 of 82
 «Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18  
20   Next»  

Re: Another Sleep Aid   by Hveragerthi   4y
  Ever try good ole hops...works for me. Make sure they are aged well. Fresh hops are very estrogenic, thus the cause of "beer bellies". As they are aged the oxidation of hops creates lupilin, which is what makes the aged hops sedative.   3,157 hits
Forum: The Truth in Medicine
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1614277

Aged Garlic for Lowering colesterol!!!   by Dr.Allicin   9y
One of the most important health benefits of garlic is lowering colesterol. Aged Garlic is the extract of fresh, whole garlic aged in alcohol. It contains all of the natural goodness from whole fresh garlic, and if administered correctly, without the unpleasant aftertaste or odor! I have some pages that sell aged garlic: www.Straussheartdrops.Com www.Garlicure.Com www.Kwai.Com www.Iherb.Com/kyolic3.Html Try it!!!   1,245 hits
Forum: Cholesterol
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=432404

Re: please explain this about mirena side effect?   by paintergirl   7y
You are absolutely right, women need to be educated, or even more so, women need to research their medications and hormones before taking them. Don’t be a dummy like me and ignore obvious hormonal changes. I had the Mirena Iud for four years. Initially, it made me dizzy, caused constant mild uterine contractions, and flatlined my libido. My periods, before insertion, lasted 2 weeks, the 1st so heavy I practically wore mattress pads, and the cramping was at levels that would blow your mind. So I put up with the spotting - 1st year: 3 weeks spotting/light bleeding, 2nd and 3rd year: 2 ...   15,230 hits
Forum: Mirena IUD
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=936187

Re: Detoxification   by trapper/kcmo   5y
i totally agree. in fact, chronic exposure for decades, like the exposure to lead from gasoline that people my age breathed for twenty years or more, cannot be dealt with over night. for some people with certain toxins, it may take a lifetime, depending on age when detox started, etc. i am in agreement with MH in that starting to detox before age fifty is much easier and much more effective than later on. its hard to teach an old dog new tricks.   807 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1325661

Re: To all those with Fordyce Spots   by chris_juno   5y
A long term poster called #92305 who’s lips resembled mine in photos, whose lips started peeling when he was taking loads of supplements like me, who also had loads of Fordyce’s Spots claims he cured himself after using two creams which stopped his peeling and faded his Fordyce’s Spots. http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1426235#i You don’t see many people with Fordyce’s Spots, you don’t see many people with EC. Why do you see so many people on here with both? Because there’s a link. Also I didn’t have Fordyce’s Spots before my EC and my bottom lip, which is spot free, is pretty ...   14,970 hits
Forum: Peeling Lips
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1483274

Posted this before the crash, check it out.Skin Cancer..   by batmanrules   7y
Have you guys seen this?  It was listed on the site that my skin cancer testimonial is on, from  www.blacksalveinfo.com UPDATE I felt it was important to share with you all my experience with a black salve body wash. The following text is from a couple of emails I wrote to a person who had questions about the body wash. I am hearing from many people that this Total Care Body Wash shows where other skin abnormalities/cancers are, as well as it helps with scars, especially from burns. ...   2,420 hits
Forum: Bloodroot   Skin Cancers   Skin Brushing
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=852846

Re: where is the weight coming from?   by MH   11mo
Hi MH, HELLO I see on one of your recent posts you have stated that your weight is currently not at the ”ideal”. HAS NOT BEEN PERFECT SINCE AGE 30 WAS PERFECT FROM AGE 12-30 WE CHANGE AT AGES 30, 40, 50, 60, ETC…. FROM 12-30 WE ARE YOUNG, ACTIVE, INDESTRUCTIBLE AFTER AGE 30 WE SLOW DOWN A BIT, TAKE LIFE LESS SERIOUS, ENJOY, ETC….. JUST NATURAL AND I DON’T MIND HAVING A LITTLE EXTRA WEIGHT, ALWAYS BETTER THAN BEING TOO THIN. Yet, with your habits, from my opinion, there should be no reason for the excess weights - well certainly not from food, colon, lymph etc. MY LIFE IS MY ...   564 hits
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2140235

Re: Baby calm   by mh   6y
I would think the baby calm would be good for all ages. School kids that age tend to have that common problem, I don’t know if it the pressure from other kids or the home work, but they seem exhausted after school and don’t want bothered, but snap out of it later if your lucky. I think this happens until age 15-17 when they then have too many suicidal thoughts from the many years of stress from school. I didn’t like school and never will. MH   648 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1159496

Age of consent should be lowered to 13 to stop persecutio...   by befurther   19mo
A TOP female barrister has sparked outrage after claiming the age of consent in Britain should be lowered to 13 in order to stop the "persecution of old men" in the wake of the Savile sex abuse scandal. www.express.co.uk/news/uk/398218/Age-of-consent-should-be-lowered-to-13-to-stop-persecution-of-old-men-says-top-barrister   192 hits
Forum: Conspiracy Theories
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2064005

Candida and Advanced Aging   RRR Educational by Dr.Jeff   16mo
The connection between antibiotics and candida, and candida and inflammation, is well established. The connection between candida and aging is only now beginning to be revealed. When one understands this inflammation connection, it becomes easier to see how fungal candida relates to so many - http://candidaplan.com/blog/830/candida-and-aging/   1,090 hits
Forum: Ask The Candida Expert
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2089638

Image Embedded Gone but not forgotten 2008   by mo123   5y
  DIED IN 2009 DIED IN 2008     DIED IN 2007     DIED IN 2006 DIED IN 2005     DIED IN 2004     DIED IN 2003 DIED IN 2002     DIED IN 2001     DIED IN 2000 Actors and Actresses - Stage and Real Names Celebrity Passings, Alphabeti ...   271 hits
Forum: Sara's Soup Kitchen
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1425344

Shopping Vouchers ‘bribe’ for cervical cancer jab for tee...   by bewnyfur   4y   View Entire Thread 2
Girls aged 16 to 18 are being given £45 of vouchers if they complete an inoculation course against the HPV virus, the sexually transmitted infection that causes 70 per cent of cervical tumours. A national campaign to vaccinate girls aged 12 to 18 has been criticised over fears it may encourage promiscuity and raise pregnancy rates, and uptake has been low among girls aged 16 to 18. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250905/45-shops-bribe-cervical-cancer-jab.html   755 hits
Forum: Vaccination Debate
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1573018

Re: crawling feeling with kicking   by MH   4y
age 50 years old, OK FOR A FEMALE, THIS MEANS COMPLETE LOSS OF THE ABILITY TO HAVE CHILDREN AND MOST OF THEM THAT HAVE SEEN THEIR DOCTORS HAVE DONE DRUGS MOST OF THEIR ADULT LIFE THAT MAKES THEM SUITABLE FOR AN OPERATION TO STRIP THEM OF THEIR ABILITIES AND BY AGE 50, THEY ARE A LIVING MESS THAT ENDS UP IN THE LOSS OF THEIR BONES AND AGE RAPIDLY... height 5 ft 7 in. NORMAL HEALTHY WEIGHT 115-35# weight 235 lbs ONE BODY CARRYING THE WEIGHT OF 2 when younger we ate everything that looked good or smelled go to eat. THE AMERICAN WAY, WE ARE TRAINED IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO LIVE TH ...   746 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1580349

Elderly dying due to 'despicable age discrimination in NHS'   by befurther   33mo
Thousands of elderly people are dying unnecessarily early because ‘despicable’ age discrimination in the NHS is denying them treatment for cancer, a charity has warned. www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9165629/Elderly-dying-due-to-despicable-age-discrimination-in-NHS.html   292 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1922328

Re: Hormones   by Hveragerthi   4y
 Interesting, stress causes accelerated aging, so you may be onto something there. A lot of the accelerated aging from stress if from the increased need of vitamin C by the adrenals leading to less vitamin C being available to other tissues. Just look at how fast methamphetamine, which really taxes the adrenals, ages a person.    1,399 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1568460

Re: Anyone have troubles with Mirena?   by cakegirl   6y
I decided late 2006 that I was tired of the pill. I’m in my early 30’s and I wanted something easier... After what I considered a good deal of research, I discussed it with my doctor and he highly recommended Mirena. We’ve always had a very good dr-patient relationship, and I’ve never had reason to not trust his opinion. He warned me the insertion could be painful (I had a LEEP procedure a year earlier), and he said I could have headaches. I’ve always had headaches, so I could live with that. The insertion hurt horribly! They had to dilate me manually, and it hurt so much I though I was g ...   1,244 hits
Forum: Mirena IUD Forum
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1189892

Wow, detecting skin cancer info!   by #66532   7y
Have you guys seen this?  From a site I found called www.blacksalveinfo.com UPDATE I felt it was important to share with you all my experience with a black salve body wash. The following text is from a couple of emails I wrote to a person who had questions about the body wash. I am hearing from many people that this Total Care Body Wash shows where other skin abnormalities/cancers are, as well as it helps with scars, especially from burns. I started using it abo ...   1,756 hits
Forum: Skin Cancers   Cancer Support   Moles, Birthmarks, Scars
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=833486

Comic Books: Buy, Sell, Trade, Consign, Collect   by Organicbeauty   18mo
We have been selling comics since 1961.our first sale: Fantastic Four number 1 at $0.25, see one of our first ads and on the web since 1996.Read a little about our history.We offer Modern, Bronze Age, Silver Age, and Golden Age comics.If you’re looking for a hard to find back issue, we probably have it. If we don’t, add it to your want list and we’ll notify you when it’s in stock. http://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=963975P01   391 hits
Forum: Market Place
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2073687

Wow, what a MONKIE WRENCH, by MH   by mh   7y   View Entire Thread 3
A special person purchased his school sponsorship very early and wanted to double sponsor if he could have the 108 spot as well. He was the ONLY one that asked and we did it for him. NOW that the school has 107 people, he now says his number 108 spot is UP FOR GRABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a monkie wrench that throws into the works, just when I thought the sponsorship was done! YIKES..............If I could only be a sponsor, I would take the 108 spot at any cost! But I am not eligble and the one who held the spot now desires that the school have 108 HUMANS and not 107 sponsors and wh ...   688 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1024611

Re: perimenopausal question about fasting   by DesertLili   12mo
Sounds great. You are so very welcome! I have read that organic soy (not GMO-soy!), wild yam, chasteberry and sage are great for women of any age. Also check these links for info: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyle/2013/09/suzanne-somers-age-defying-secrets-top-21-perimenopausal-power-foods/ http://www.suzannesomers.com/pages/i-m-too-young-for-this   245 hits
Forum: Fasting: Water Only
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2132051

Sleeping your life away   by MH   15mo
Most humans average 6-8 hours sleep every day of their life........a good nights sleep is truly a luxury all humans should experience as often as they can.. YET, when you die-----every moment you were asleep------you were not actually ”living” or better stated----”experiencing” life on earth........... As long as you have the health to do so---less sleep and more experiencing is better and possible the key to Longevity, in that at least you have more hours if not years with your life. TODAY take a look at people past age 85-100-----------can it be the affects of the sun’s radiatio ...   332 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2104415

Re: 7-keto DHEA   by Ginagirl   26mo
the corelation between hypo T and adrenals are highly interesting. Dont know much about 7keta DHEA, but heres a link I found useful, as it seems to connect to many of modern health problems today, like cancer, diabetes, alzheimer etc. http://www.ceri.com/dhea.htm ”The body’s production of DHEA drops from about 30 mg at age 20 to less than 6 mg per day at age 80. According to Dr. William Regelson of the Medical College of Virginia, DHEA is “one of the best biochemical bio-markers for chronologic age.” In some people, DHEA levels decline 95% during their lifetime — the largest decline of ...   2,626 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2000268

Smear campaign aimed against anti-aging proponents - Dr. ...   by mo123   5y
Smear Campaign Aimed Against Anti-Aging Proponents anti-agingA groundbreaking paper has exposed for the first time the covert misdeeds and extreme abuse of academic and political power by the gerontological establishment. For the past 14 years, establishment gerontologists have sought to persecute anti-aging physicians, anti-aging health practitioners, and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine itself, simply because they defy the prevailing model of disease-based, drug-oriented medicine. The paper details a complete disregard for truth, academic integrity, and scientific pro ...   440 hits
Forum: Sara's Soup Kitchen
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1420490

Re: Fraud (edit)   by parazapper   5y
I am very sorry for the ailment that you experience because that I can see how it is eating you. Otherwise, no not everyone dies in their 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s. I have known those who did not make it to 1 year and my mother God willing will live at least to her 90’s (only a few months away). I recently attended my 40th year High School Reunion. Many old friends and aquaintances were missing, having passed on. To this date, I do not need any prescription medications because I have tried over the years to provide healthy nutrition to my body. Some laughed at this, and I accept their amusem ...   6,432 hits     3 of 3 (100%)
Forum: Dr. Clark Debate   Quackery Debate   Questioning & Criticizing
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1520299

Re: patchy   by MH   2y
Hi MH, HAY I’m a 36 year old male and am experiencing continued hair loss. HAIR AFTER AGE 30 GETS ”TRICKY”, SO MANY POSSIBLE REASONS. Weight typically 160lbs at 6’. FANTASTIC 3 white composite filings, no amalgam, no root canals etc. LUCKY MAN, YOU SHOULD LIVE 3X LONGER THAN I POSSIBLE EVER COULD. Come for a greek background. HOPEFULLY YOU DIDN’T PICK UP THE DAIRY AMERICAN DIET.....NON DAIRY MAKES FOR THE HEALTHY GREEKS, NOT TO MENTION THAT OLIVE OIL.... Had very thick wavy hair just until 30. A WOMAN THAT I KNOW THAT HAS CUT HAIR FOR 30 YEARS TOLD ME IT STARTS AT AGE ...   662 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1916258

wombat!!! question???   by HennaHead   6y
I’ve been reading the Lancet that you posted above and on the 1st & 2nd pages the author talks about the delicate attachement of the fetus at one stage of pregnancy and how easily it is for it to break loose. He talks about different organs and if they are irritated could cause abortion/miscarriage. (I can’t seem to get any of it to copy and paste.) He states that mammary nerve irritation can cause miscarriage. My?? After a woman starts nursing infant, she does not get her period on a monthly basis but may see some bleeding. My mother (72, nursed 6 babes to the age of 3) always stated t ...   3,909 hits
Forum: Iodine VWT   Post Nasal Drip
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1207852

Sickness, by MH   by mh   7y   View Entire Thread 11
I am 100% in agreement with the old mds that explained this: As babies we have the best Immune System and by age 10 we have been poisoned so badly; we can barely catch cold. A while back, the chem trail jets did extra work, they painted and painted the skies...over and over they sprayed their chemicals.. The results: Trevor had breathing issues the first night. (age 3) Trent had breathing issues the second night. (age 6) Tyler had breathing issues the 6th night. (age 9). I have seen this over and over before. Brian by age 15 rarely gets sick. Mom hardly ever. Not bragging, b ...   1,016 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1014819

Young at Heart, Youthful Brain   R Educational by Dr.Jeff   32mo   View Entire Thread 5
Staying active mentally and physically is the key - http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120427163335.htm Aging may seem unavoidable, but that’s not necessarily so when it comes to the brain. So say researchers in the April 27th issue of the Cell Press journal Trends in Cognitive Sciences based on counterintuitive evidence that it is what you do in old age that matters when it comes to maintaining a youthful brain rather than what you did earlier in life. ”Although some memory functions do tend to decline as we get older, several elderly show well-preserved functioning and th ...   517 hits
Forum: Ask The Candida Expert
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1935158

Re: 12/21/2012, the end of the world...   by squarecurls   7y
It’s about progression. It’s about evolution. It’s about a change from one age’s consciousness to another. The Egyptian’s were in the age of Taurus. Abraham, of Judaic beginnings, brought in the age of Aries (symbolized by the sacrifice of the ram instead of Isaac). Jesus brought in the age of Piceas symbolized by the frequent use of fish and water. The age of Christianity/Piceas is ending and the age of Aquarius is beginning. Each age lasts around 2100 years. Each age usually ends with traumatic events, but that is solely due to mankind’s resistance to change (or resi ...   3,479 hits     1 of 2 (50%)
Forum: End Times Debate
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1058939

Re: They were sneaky :)   by MH   7y
I assume the monks hads these necklaces mass produced in China for retail. Most likley costing $1 to produce and retail for $15. I noticed their cheaper wood bead necklace also used the same shape beads. When you go catholic with the rosery beads you find many differant shapes; what makes their’s ”special” is that some catholic person or the pope sprayed some HOLLY WATER on it and thus God (father pope) blesses their beads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is BEST to ignore all religion. I have no clue why 108 ended up being a number used, but I can bet you anything, RELIGION capitilized upon i ...   834 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1026225

Re: Scarecrow Update - and my story in short   by Scarecrow   5mo
Those recommended treatments for Fordyce Spots never helped a signle person. Maybe for a month, or so but all comes back. Trust me! Non of these crazy ideas help. I tried all of them and nothing worked permamently. The vitamin A ointment I am using is not even close to Accutane’s retinoids. And it’s not helping that significally. It’s just the best thing I had on my lips. It’s easy to apply it and it does not irritate lips like vaseline. About the Colloidal Silver... yep, the super high dosage with LONG TERM of usage can really change your skin. More important - taking it while being ...   992 hits
Forum: Fordyce Spots   Peeling Lips   Skin & Face Cures   Accutane Survivors   Acne Cure   Ask CureZone
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2188724

Re: Im confused about all the research ive done - some qu...   by #117782   5y
I forgot to add... You will need to spend hours studying the Beck Protocol to understand how it works. You will also have to implement the whole protocol for it to work properly. In a nutshell 1. I drink 12 to 16 ounces of Ionic Silver per day. 2. I drink as much ozinated water I can per day. 3. I use the Blood Purifier 2 hours a day. 4. I mag pulse my entire lower back, genitals and front of body up to my belly button 1 to 2 hours a day. You will need to build up to this because if you start whole hog you might create so much die off you will get sick. Like flu, colds, hea ...   1,609 hits
Forum: Herpes
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1511293

Does the Sun Spots Cycle Affect the Abundance of the Earth   by FlyingSwan   4y
A very popular quote from the Bible is “seven years of plenty and seven years of famine”. Does this refer to the Sun Spot Cycle, which varies from an 11 year cycle to some times 14 years? In the 17th century, during a period called the ’Maunder Minimum,’ the cycle appeared to stop altogether for about 70 years. We are just emerging from a very deep Solar Minimum, which has lasted two years longer than normal. Is there a connection with this very deep solar minimum and the current recession and drop in the World countries Gross Domestic Product (GDP)? Banks have needed Government ...   5,301 hits
Blog: Journey into the Self - HealerGeorge
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1572949

Re: Blood spots on leg   by pb3046   6y
It sounds like you are allergic to, or simply not digesting, some foods. (Either that, or you are pregnant - LOL) That is the place to start. There is probably something else causing it, but you have to start somewhere. My first rule is to not eat anything that gives you gas, so you can adapt that to not eat anything that gives you gas, bloat, or nausea. The fact is, if it doesn’t digest well, it doesn’t do your body any good anyway. You may want to try a rotation diet, or an elimination diet, so you can get yourself on a limited diet that you can actually digest so that you can work o ...   3,202 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1118060

Re: Quickie (no AC connection) Re: 2 quick (GREAT!) lil' ...   by ohfor07   3y
” the other left”....... and if they have trouble plugging into it, before they take the time to double think and double check what they think the advice told them to do, they instead reach for a hammer and begin trying to pound a connection into the non round spot which, for some reason, their brain is telling them is the round spot they need to plug into just like the advice said. I don’t know why human nature is quirky like this. I just know it is like this. I talk to people like this every day in my line of work. Likely it has always been like this and predates the cyber era by eons. ...   3,306 hits
Forum: Natural Healing
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1824859

Image Embedded Removal of weird yeast(?)/ wart from my husbands chest   RR by Violien   2y   View Entire Thread 7
My husband has these fuzzy looking spots on his body, some as large as half a dollar. We were putting Lugol on them, which is very difficult, because the spots won’t absorb the Lugol’s. So we basically stopped doing that. Here’s a picture of one of them of about half a dollar-size: Underneath one of them he developed a zit (looked like a zit anyway: puss in it). The zit dried up, but the wart(?) started to grow some kind of tentacles. It started to look like a scary wart. We’ve been putting Lugol’s on it for five days now. Unfortunately I didn’t take a foto of how it looked whe ...   3,829 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1913978

Image Embedded Real Forecast Anomaly Today and Train Derailed by Mud Slide   by ChaztheMeatHead   24mo
I was just checking the doppler in our area today which I do almost ever day, and saw this weird looking line of moisture. Our doppler isn’t screwing up like Australia’s. The next picture showed it was still there but smaller. The pictures are taking every 10 mins. I was showing it to my wife and she said it was HAARP as usual, so we went to the Real Time HAARP site and the hot spot has been climbing up the west coast to our area over the last week. And this time the hot spot was really close to our area. This site updates every minute. But in the next picture th ...   386 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2017508

The smell of fluoride - detoxing fluoride   by vermicella   7y   View Entire Thread 10
Hi folks I had to stop ingesting Lugols. After some days auf pause because of bladder problems I tried again yesterday with 2 drops of 2% Lugols, but immedieately my bladder started hurting again. So I just paint my cheek with Lugols, where I have a problem with an old scar gone ”wild”. I had an inflammation some 20 years ago. When the inflammation was over, a spot with dark skin on my cheek remained. During 20 years it just stayed like that. For me it was just my mark on the skin. You experience a lot during life, many scars remain, mostly invisible - this one was visible and a sing ...   2,425 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=960261

Where to Start?   by Wrenn   9y
To make this easy we will use an example birthdate. In all other messages we will work with this same example person. The date we will use is 1-21-1964. If you go to the link given, scroll down to the bottom and enter in that birthdate then hit your enter button. It will bring up a 5 glyph signature at top of the page. The ones you will see will be : In the middle: RED SKYWALKER (BEN) with a tone of 7 (RESONANT) this middle spot is called the SEAL OF THE DAY /the basis of destiny, the core of who this person is. He will ALWAYS be RED RESONANT SKYWALKER (BEN) This is ...   2,786 hits
Blog: Mayan Galactic Alchemy
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=968377

Re: Anetoderma OOPS did not mean to cross post to SAD   by HarmonicCharge   6y
Hi Newport, That document I have the link to is the only mention of Borellia I have ever seen in my quest to find out what the **** caused anetoderma in my case. It didn’t say which type exactly. I suppose I have a job now, to research that. For me, there is no alopecia, and for some reason (lucky me) I have it on my cheeks, which is unheard of in the medical literature I find. Usually they say it spares the face. Hmmm... Thanks for providing the names of the different species. Will be interesting reading to look up each one. The patches are located on my cheeks, and spot ...   2,897 hits
Forum: Lyme ("Lime")   SAD
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1240196

castor oil pack worked! But more lymph questions   by jessesmom1987   7y   View Entire Thread 3
I have had two definite sore spots in my abdomen, one that I know is liver just under the ribs on the right side, and the other down just a little further on the left side. I’m positive they’ve been the liver flukes I’ve been expelling after being on Barefoot’s wormer. I did a liver flush a couple of days ago, and got more flukes out, but not as many as I thought I might, but I’ve been expelling them all along through the colon. Not just a few, there’s been alot. I have felt relief from the sore spots a few times, and thought I had found relief, but then, again, they would start up ...   1,922 hits
Forum: Ask Dr. Sutter
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1010751

Image Embedded People get happier as they age   by mo123   5y
People ’get happier as they age’ Older people appear better able to control their emotions Most people get happier as they grow older, studies on people aged up to their mid-90s suggest. Despite worries about ill health, income, changes in social status and bereavements, later life tends to be a golden age, according to psychologists. They found older adults generally make the best of the time they have left and have learned to avoid situations that make them feel sad or stressed. The young should do the same, they told the Americ ...   266 hits
Forum: Sara’s Soup Kitchen
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1469874

Edited   by munificent   9y
9th ~Geez, I gotta laugh at this one- What? Most americans wish they were over 40? BS!Although, I did like 42 the best, but that was about a man, not an age. I still think of that one fondly! Ok back to the point- what was that point? Ah yes, 71 is the beginning of old age only because we babyboomers aren’t there yet! Believe me when I say I’ve been watching the demographics for the last 15-20 years and as soon as the wave of population that I belong to hits any demarcation having to do with age~ it suddenly is young~ no matter the number. And here comes the point...it is not the n ...   833 hits
Blog: Spirit of Money, Financial Fluidity
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=975914

oxidative stress(need for companion nutrients)   by wombat   7y   View Entire Thread 21
Iodine is an oxidant. Along with iodine we take Vit C and selenium, both antioxidants, in part to avoid oxidative stress. Magnesium also functions as an antioxidant in orthoiodosupplementation(see FAQ’s): http://curezone.com/faq/q.asp?a=13,281,2962&q=561 More on oxidative stress: http://www.westonaprice.org/moderndiseases/oxidativestress.html ”Oxidative Stress (OS) is not, in and of itself, a disease but a condition that can lead to or accelerate it. OS occurs when the available supply of the body’s antioxidants is insufficient to handle and neutralize free radicals o ...   1,349 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1072876

Good news: Parasite Load Not Related to Horse Age, Resear...   by peggyaus   4y   View Entire Thread 4
I found this article encouraging! http://www.thehorse.com/ViewArticle.aspx?ID=15853 Contrary to common belief, older horses do not carry higher worm burdens than their younger counterparts, said Oklahoma State University veterinarians. ”Despite the belief that older horses are more susceptible to internal parasitism than younger horses, the effect of advanced age on resistance to parasites has not been adequately studied,” explained lead researcher Dianne McFarlane, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACVIM, from the Department of Physiological Sciences at Oklahoma State’s Center for Veterinary healt ...   971 hits
Forum: Parasites: Drugs
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1577952

Re: Big thanks to all of you!   by Teilah   8y
I have been reading a book this morning which included a variation of the oil method outlined on this website and questions were posed on what you can do with the elderly and children. It is pgs 203-204 from Can We Live 150 Years? by Mikhail Tombak Ph.D. ”Liver Cleansing for the elderly and children (without the use of oil)” Sets #1 and #2 are to be prepared at the same time (within one hour) SET #1 Grind 3 cups of oats and put it in an enamel 5-quart (5L) pot, then pour 4 quarts (4L) of cold water on it. Cover the pot with a lid and set aside for 24 hours. SET #2 Take a cu ...   1,077 hits
Forum: Liver Flush Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=186260

Re: Good fats...   by MH   5y
you and i will never find a subject that medical did not already think of almost 100+ years ago...and they say this: look at the cow, she eats grass and her body makes fat. the same goes for a human, we never need to eat fats, unless we have eaten allot of other crap that forces us on our daily roller coaster ride of death via an out of balance of minerals. but if you look at a breathairian, they have up to 100 more glands that are functioning over a normal person....once they killed and disected a breathairian, they found these hormone secreting glands and then examined a fresh kill ...   613 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1480345

Re: To Scat   by Scat   9y
Deb, That is correct, there was no fungus in my bloodstream. I do have a leaky gut too. My immune system must be keeping it out of my blood. I don’t mind you asking my symptoms but I’ll have to go back a few years. I am now age 38. AGe 9 - developed a swollen lymph node on left side of neck. I went to the hospital and had it surgically drained. During the stay, I was on 3 different antibiotics, 2 by IV, ampicillin and choxacillin, and cephalexin. The symptom that started after that and continues to this day is burping. To stop that, I take digestive enzymes andHCL. ...   1,834 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=284632

My total history.. diagnosis??   by endlessfog   6y   View Entire Thread 3
Hi guys.. I just wanted to know if any of you might know exactly what it is that I have. I suspect it’s candida or candida and mercury toxicity but I’m not sure. In 1999 I noticed some small issues I hadn’t before.. mainly a tickling sensation in my feet when I’d be in bed. This followed a wart I got on my foot that I assume was from a public shower in a YMCA. By 2000.. I had eczema on my chest.. and my list of health issues has grown longer each year, to the point where (as someone who has always had very poor self-awareness) I haven’t even paid attention until the past two years wh ...   1,134 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1161160

Re: Your expert opinion on a multitude of rare fungi and ...   by anonamy   4mo
Thank you very much Dr. Jeff for the thoughtful and informative response. I am reading through these protocols and familiarizing myself with them. You mentioned that I’d provided no background so I thought I would in case it is useful. Here is my medical history: - born jaundiced - healthy until age 11 - at age 11, was moved into an unfinished basement which would get wet when there was precipitation, which caused visible black mould in the carpet and objects touching the floor - developed asthma at age 13 - bowel movements only 2-3 week throughout teenage years - regular urin ...   354 hits
Forum: Ask Candida Expert
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2195024

Ancient underground tunnel network existed across Europe   by johng   18mo   View Entire Thread 3
Archaeologists uncovered thousands of Stone Age underground tunnels, stretching across Europe from Scotland to Turkey, perplexing researchers as to their original purpose. German archaeologist Dr Heinrich Kusch, in his book ‘Secrets of the Underground Door to an Ancient World’ revealed that tunnels were dug under literally hundreds of Neolithic settlements all over Europe and the fact that so many tunnels have survived 12,000 years indicates that the original network must have been huge. ’In Bavaria in Germany alone we have found 700metres of these underground tunnel net ...   492 hits
Forum: Ask Trapper
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2075976

Re: Dovonex?   by Scarecrow   56d
I peel once a week. I can’t remove my dead skin, because I don’t have a healthy protective skin layer. When I remove the dead skin I am left only with very sensitive raw skin which I almost can’t touch. That cause Fordyce Spots to come out. Fordyce Spots are appearing when mucous membrane has no natural protection. So I have to wait for the dead skin to fall off and the donovex is helping me to get it off. After I peel my skin off after shower - the moment the lips are dried from water, the build-up begins. I am literally never free from build-ups. I was tested for candida and I was clean. ...   218 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2214488

HELP ASAP - Missed Pill, Spotting & Scared   by Gooble   11y
I missed a couple of pills and I started to spot a brown discharge. I know it is normal to spot a little, but my boyfriend and I had sex without a condom a week before I missed the pills and I’m a little scared. I’ve had some troubles before and I was wondering if I should be worried about pregnancy and I was wondering if it is ok for me to take a home pregnancy test, even thought my period is not due for another 2.5 weeks. I don’t want to wait that long to find out if anything is wrong either. Please help out as much as possible everyone. My boyfriend and I are both a little worried. Thanx!   391 hits
Forum: Gynecological
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=69526

Re: My pictures and what helps me   by chris_juno   3y
Now then goodcall. I developed this in 2007 after I was taking large numbers of different supplements. If you search my posts I’m sure you will find what I took. I too have the Fordyce’s Spots in my lips, particularly in the worst affected area in the middle of my top lip. My bottom lip, which very rarely peels, has no noticeable spots. I have always believed these to be the issue. I believe that the supplements I took caused my sebaceous glands to malfunction, possibly hardening the sebum, meaning it now blocks sebum from reaching the outer layer of the lip. Sebum is what k ...   2,185 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1891736

Fourth day of MC: Kidney Stones / Major back & Kidney pai...   by mrlynn   10y   View Entire Thread 5
Hi all! I’m on my fourth day - Everything is going beautifully... except having major midback and kidney area pain. I had kidney stones in the past (2 yrs) that hospitalized me for about 3 days and I’m fearing the worst. When I passed the last one they gave me an ultrasound and spotted 3 peppercorn sized stones and I only passed one that I actually spotted. I’m taking celery seed tea in conjunction with the MC (Despite recommendations) because I’m very concerned and think this could be the other stones. The pain seems to worsen everyday (about a 6 on the 1-10 scale). I can de ...   816 hits
Forum: Master Cleanse Supp
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=218777

A. Vasorum and spine   by Js.mom   4y
I’m headin to bed-- http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1529295#i A. Vasorum, which I remembered to check for because of having back stuff in the same spots (T7-8), and heart flutters that weren’t Lyme: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=795786 But.. I didn’t run it 3 minutes like you did there. After testing, I’m running a Staph Aureus that you gave me before, because of testing to see what get’s released with the A. Vasorum and getting yes for it both being needed and good to run at this time. I’m really feeling that T7-8 area and up my neck. That had been a spot I felt ...   1,171 hits
Forum: Rife
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1664205

purple spot on tongue &logging on problems   by Rasayan   7y   View Entire Thread 4
Am I bruising my tongue with too much enthusiasm or is a purple spot on the edge of the tongue a detox sign. I bruise very easily.. but there is only one spot of purple, half inch long.. but that bit of tongue is next to a root canal.. also.. I cant log on my Apple computer at home to write a post or answer (I had to go to my office to write this question) Curezone site doesnt recognize me on my apple using Firefox or AOL or Explore, any tricks for Apple users?   3,408 hits
Forum: Oil Pulling
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=964267

dislocated rib?   by twistoffate   4y   View Entire Thread 2
Hi Dr Jeff I had some bad flu and due to intense coughing i injured my ribs. My regular doctor said that I probably pulled a muscle and it will get better. When i breathe in it hurts on one particular spot on the side. Of course the same spot hurts intensely when moving quickly or coughing again do you think a chiropractor may be able to fix it? I’d be willing to try it unless it may make it worse hope you can offer me advice kind thanks! TOF   1,099 hits
Forum: The Candida Expert
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1603501

Re: Question Regarding my 4 Year Old Daughter   by #91053   5y
All i know is that i didn’t have white spots until i did the high iodine to help my thyroid condition. All it did for me was give me these white spots. Do you think mine could be a fungal infection, i’ve had them for a year or two now. I wish there was a way of establishing if it is definately vitiligo. I don’t go to doctors, so i don’t know how to find out for sure. Is it definately an autoimmune issue, why can’t it be simply lack of nutrients that make the pigment.   4,573 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1472073

Red itchy rash after shower?   by outoftime44   5y   View Entire Thread 4
After I shower I break into small itchy red rashes all over my body. There are tiny red bumps in some of the spots. The spots are about the size of a quarter to the size of 3 quarters but irregularly shaped. They then fade over the course of the next hour. They only break out when I shower. Does anyone know what this can be from and why it happens when I shower? It happens even without soap, etc and has happened a month ago with different conditions in the shower and hygiene, etc.   11,547 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Unidentified Skin Parasites   Eczema/Excema
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1475582

«Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18  
20   Next»  

I Found Kidney Support
Please share this page to anyone with kidney ailments.

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Anti-aging Breakthrough, Supplies Limited!
Doctors agree a key ingredient in this incredibl...

Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and une...

Ads

Sponsored Ads

Toxic Laundry Detergent?
Find out the hidden toxic chemical that is inside your laundry det...

My Liver Is Healthy
According to this Free Liver & Gallbladder Health Test.

What is Inner Influencing?
Sessions via telephone or Skype anywhere in the world!

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Wholesale Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no guarante...

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Pine Cone Extract
Do you suffer from a compromised immune system? Recover with Immunophen.

Natural Cancer Remedies

You Wouldn’t Believe He’s Nearly 70
How did this 69-year-old “switch on” his youth gene—for...

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with ...

Ccws™
Clinically proven effective against Candida, Yeast Infections & thrush

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15%...

The Tesla Shield™
The #1 Personal Energy Enhancement Device. Transformational Technology Fo...

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google
Translate This Page:

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

I cleansed my colon
Naturally In Just 4 Short Days.
Poisonous Water?
Discover the chemicals added in your water.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
What Causes Depression?
You could “immunize” yourself against depression!

PLAT

Most Expensive B12 Vitamin
Would you pay this much for a liquid b12 vitamin!?
Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Free Shipping on orders over $29
Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no guarantees...
Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
You Wouldn’t Believe He’s Nearly 70
How did this 69-year-old “switch on” his youth gene—for t...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !
Immunophen™
Discover how pine cone extract can assist your immune system to help control yeas...

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Worlds best fungal treatment
Clinically proven effective against Thrush, Yeast Infections & C...
The Tesla Shield™
The #1 Personal Energy Enhancement Device. Transformational Technology For ...
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.58 sec at 12/19/2014 10:27:50 PM, requested by 54.211.219.20, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/search.asp?q=age+spots&f=762&t=0&p=19 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2