CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
CureZone Search Results for
cayenne
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

Results from Messages

6484 Messages         Page: 9 of 109 , fetched in 0.18 sec
 «Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8  
10   20   30   40   50   60   70   80   90   100   Next»  

Cayenne   by #107689   30mo
Weird as it may seem, there is strong evidence that cayenne pepper cures gastric ulcers.  It is well known for its ability to stop pain on topical application.  Never had an ulcer but use 180,000 heat unit cayenne on my food (1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon at a time) and it has never bothered my stomach in any way.  It has many other benefits as well. http://www.livestrong.com/article/491816-gastric-ulcers-cayenne-pepper/ Gastric Ulcers and Cayenne Peppers In addition to helping reduce pain, the capsaicin in the cayenne pepper may also help prevent gastric ...   3,305 hits
Forum: Coconut Oil   IBS   Anxiety
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1869125

Cayenne & alkalizing, my 2 cents.   by LoricaLady   3y   View Entire Thread 7
I have been having problems getting alkaline due to first anti depression meds (which I have gotten off of - what a waste, I feel better w/o it!) and 2nd gluten problems including candida (I’m working on those too, didn’t know they were there.) I have been using baking soda in my drinking water before going to bed to help me be alkaline. If the little ph strips showed me I was getting acidic, I would use it more often, during the day. Recenlty I started putting cayenne pepper in my drinking water as a help in dropping some pounds. Surprise! I noticed I did not need as much baking so ...   1,849 hits
Forum: Ask Moreless: pH
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1792566

Re: Help, can't take this.   by Johny Apple Bomb   4y
I appreciate the advice, anyone else got something I can go on? I hope it’s H. Pylori, I just wanna live my life again.. Sounds like you have some type of bad bacteria or something similar. You can try a million things. Eventually something will work Maybe Lugols Iodine is all you need (work up to 20 drops in a glass of water). Clean up your diet and use coconut oil to replace all added oils etc. Coconut oil kills fungus, bacteria and virus. The Cayenne pepper lemon drink is a good cleanser that stimulates digestion and kills pathogens. If you’ve ever tried to drink a te ...   4,289 hits
Forum: Body Odor   Candida Support   Acid Reflux/GERD
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1708474

Re: Just had to get stitches-what can I take for the pain?   by Willowley   4y
I’m so sorry you cut yourself Jackie ;( but I’m even sorrier that you didn’t know you didn’t have to go to the doctor to get stitches! I’m also very sorry that you hadn’t run across all the posts on the forum about using Cayenne powder to stop bleeding and heal wounds.  If you would have immediately packed the cut with Cayenne powder the bleeding would have stopped immediately and the healing would have begun.  It is a POWERFUL healing herb not just internally but externally too! Did they use stitches that dissolve or do you have to go back to the doctor and have them remov ...   705 hits
Forum: Natural Healing
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1721442

Re: Is it common to vomit when taking cayenne?   by Dquixote1217   4y
Thanks for the kind words. If you do a Google search for "cayenne ulcers" you will find a goodly bit of information, some of it conflicting.  Cayenne has indeeed been used to treat ulcers and it has also been reported to cause ulcers and gastric distress.  What I have found and what I believe is that smaller amounts of cayenne have been beneficial for many people in treating ulcers but the larger amount you use the great the risk of aggravating or perhaps even causing them due to cayenne pepper . Here is one such example: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m ...   5,651 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone   SAD
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1604834

Re: EXPERIENCE: ATTACK ! ..HELP! Gallstones Attack! Pai...   by nativesoul777   4y
I have suffered from gallstone pain and i know the pain can be very severe and almost unbearable. I havent done the liver/gallbladder cleanse yet but i plan to. I have all the ingredients, first i want to learn more about it so i can do it right. I used advil to help take the pain away it, helps but the pain is still there. I knew for along time that Cayenne Pepper has alot of good health uses. I recently found out that drinkin the Cayenne Pepper water is good to take daily and they say its good for the heart and many other things. I found out that its a good pain reliever espesially if yo ...   40,064 hits
Forum: Liver Flush FAQ
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1568993

Re: substitute for cayenne   by pepe   4y
I believe the genus of the cayenne pepper is Capsicum and there are a number of other peppers in that genus. Whether or not using something else even in the same genus will have the same healing effects I honestly don’t know. What we do know is that cayenne has amazing healing and medicinal properties so as my motto goes "if it ain’t broke. Don’t fix it. The link below has some very good info on the properties of cayenne. http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/cayenne.htm I know it to have anticeptic properties and helps the blood coagulate in wounds. It can also h ...   812 hits
Forum: Master Cleanse Supp
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1590128

Deep Circulation and such   by tomato   4y   View Entire Thread 4
I thought Cayeene was good for circulation but I read this makes deeper circulation. Maybe someone can find more interesting research on this subject and what are your thoughts on cayenne tinctures? why magnesium malate over cayenne? They are OK. The one time I really like them is when there is a need to make the nose run to flush it out. Such as with sinus infections. I also make an expectorant using osha’ root, cayenne pepper, and licorice root. As for circulation though it is not as good as purported. And I know there are those who will argue this point. Cayenne though is more ...   893 hits
Forum: Ask Tony Isaacs
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1596642

Re: Cayenne   by Willowley   4y
Thats great Telly, the more the better I say. I’ve been using the cayenne tincture for months but just last night I took Uny’s powdered cayenne for the first time.  I started with just a 1/4 teaspoon cause I was expecting it to be so horribly hot.  I made a huge deal of it lol, I put a jar of grapefruit juice in the freezer and let it get slushy/icy cold then mixed up the 1/4 tsp. in a splash of water and stirred it up.  Then I had the cup with the cayenne powder in my left hand while the jar of icy grapefruit juice was in my right hand so I could chug it right after the ...   802 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1556450

Re: Cayenne dosage on the Master Cleanse?   R by pepe   4y
As per Dr. Schulz and Dr Christopher the best known proponents of the healing properties of cayenne "the hotter the better". The heat of cayenne is measured in Scolville units or more commonly refered to as "heat units" or HU. For cayenne to have  "theraputic properties" it needs to be at least 90,000 HU. Most of the regular grocery store commercial stuff is pretty useless as it generally is 30K or less HUs. Knowing the above my guess is Dr Schulz tincture is at least 90K HU or most likely even hotter. Basically as to how much to use on the MC, it’ ...   1,282 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1563263

Re: Mix Cayenne extract with ACV ??   R by rudenski   6y
I have been mixing cayenne with apple cider vinegar for years now and it has been a huge benefit for eliminating mucus and allergies to pollen and pet dander. I also add a dash of cinnamon and cayenne in the apple cider vinegar to a shot glass of grape juice or apple juice for the cinnamon’s heath benefits... and because the cinnamon and the juice take the edge of the cayenne... As far as killing flora, I could not say but whay I can say is that cayenne with ACV makes colds, flu, and tummy aches go away... I am so healthy with this concoction that I only rarely ever get sick. I used to ...   4,479 hits
Forum: Apple Cider
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1229214

Re: circulation problem?   by knows   6y
Sounds structural to me. Your chiropractor could be missing something. It happens, we’re good but not God. Otherwise, you’re doing everything right. Have you done the antiparasite protocols and the liver decongestion? If it’s circulation the cayenne is great. Start slow, if you can’t handle the cayenne go with tomatoes. But try to get some cayenne going in anyway. It’s good for the heart, circulation, brain, even stomach, and everything else. Put a touch of the cayenne in the tomatoe soup. Again, start slow. Distilled water. About a quart a day. And of course the daily oils. Ca ...   855 hits
Forum: Ask Dr. Sutter
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1156227

New technique for cayenne shy MCers...   by detour   7y   View Entire Thread 2
...and for hardcore cayenne folks like me... I was cruising around doing errands and blowing cash yesterday and pulled into a parking lot(Kahalu’u Beach) to drink and MC cocktail. I have a wedge squeezer that I use all the time so squeezed my juice and had the maple and water in a thermos. The thermos I use has a little compartment built in the lid(for creamer). I opened it and poured some cayenne in the cup of liquid. My kid said , ”gee dad ,that’s a lot!” , it was about a teaspoon. Well, it floated and the cup was too full to stir so I downed it. Amazingly, the cayenne stayed ...   887 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=828587

Re: Help! Too much Cayenne Pepper?   by roooth   7y
Wow! That’s a lot! Maybe I’ll start doing that since my cayenne is weak! lol, you’ve probably been having a rough time with the lemonade if it’s your first time. One lemonade should have 1/10th tsp so a minimum 6/10th tsp for 6 glasses. HOWEVER, what you’ve done accidentally is a great thing! The MC is very specific in the recipe and regimen but there are a few things that can change, such as using limes or lemons (lemons preferred) or tea instead of SWF. One other thing you can change is you can add cayenne - the more the better! Cayenne is one of the major elements that actually ...   1,731 hits     0 of 1 (0%)
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=819381

Re: CURING WITH CAYENNE - Online eBook   by tharrels1   6y
Hi Zoe, Cayenne Pepper (powder) is the 1st Herb, that I used medicinally over 40 years ago (I’m 65) to heal my Bleeding Ulcers, and because it worked VERY POWERFULLY to STOP my PAIN and BLEEDING, I’ve been studying and applying Herbs ever since for myself, and particularly for others, which includes SERIOUSLY-ILL People!! Because I eat Cayenne Peppers in my Food and add it to my drinks, I also don’t have Cholesterol or High Blood Pressure Problems and my Heart is HEALTHIER!! I’ve also used Cayenne Pepper (powder or tincture) SUCCESSFULLY on SERIOUS Cuts and Wounds! In the wintertime, I ...   11,285 hits
Forum: Natural Emergency Care   Dr. Schulze   Dr.Schulze’s Miracle
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1122295

Raising Body Temperature   by bearcat   6y   View Entire Thread 2
Hi Trapper, In other posts, you have mentioned using cayenne to raise body temperature. This intrigues me, as I have heard it from other sources as well, and low body temperature is one of my main problem areas. My issue is that, in my experience with eating things with lots of cayenne, like salsa, I have found my body temperature to go down, or at least my resistance to cold to go down. And this seems to be the norm, based on comments from friends who have also eaten cayenne-heavy foods like salsa or buffalo wings. I recall one nutritional book describing cayenne as having a dispe ...   1,138 hits
Forum: Ask Trapper
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1104872

Re: Charcoal Slurry - Detox/Herxheimer Reaction   by megan   6y
hi tom...lately, I’ve just been using powder that I got from a local herb shop, it’s rated at 100 000 hu. I’m not certain of the quality, it seemed okay and makes me cry when I use it on food...hehe...so I guess it’s not too bad. it did well for my blood pressure this last time too, but really, I like getting most my bulk from pacific botanicals. they have bird’s eye cayenne now, but just not in stock. where do you get your cayenne, or is it homegrown? I have some seeds to start. I’ve never grown cayenne before (or anything), but I’m hoping to eventually have some pots of it and then I’ ...   3,256 hits
Forum: Natural Emergency Care
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1138458

Re: Burning palpating heart? Cause?   by CLEW   3mo
Fight fire with fire! Cayenne Pepper is one of the most potent natural remedies for heart and many other ailments. Last year I had tachycardia that lasted from 11am-10pm I stupidly waited that long to go to the hospital, but knew I couldn’t make it through the night. They agreed and couldn’t believe I’d made it that long! They then stopped my heart and rebooted me. It literally feels like you are going over a roller coaster. I wish I had known more about cayenne then and maybe avoided a trip to the ER. Now, if I feel a little flutter, I take a couple of capsules, drink a magnesium dr ...   376 hits
Forum: Parasites Cures   Cleansing & Detox
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2139931

Re: In Defense Of Wimps Everywhere....   by hopinso   9y
If you are new to using cayenne or have a past sensitivity to hot foods, it might be best to start out with the ”wimpy” stuff and progress to the hotter variety. For anyone who started out with the 40,000 STU (Scoville Thermal Units, the standard of measuring heat units) capsules from Walmart will be in for quite an awakening with the cayenne that is two or three times hotter. Take that from someone who has ”been there, done that”. The hotter the cayenne the better, if you can tolerate it. My Naturopath tells the story of how he got an emergency call from a rural settlement. An elderly ...   5,144 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=246850

Re: cayenne pepper   by pepe   9y
The ”big believer” part from what I see in your post is based on your dislike of cayenne and not on any advantage other than a personal dislike. Your ”excelent results” are relative to what??? If you haven’t done that MC as prescribed then you really don’t know how much better results you might have gotten putting the cayenne in the lemonade. One very well thought out method for doing the caps was described by a very experienced faster and that was to put a small bit of cayenne on the tongue so it would signal the stomach and your system to release the proper enzymes to digest the ca ...   560 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=231060

Re: Sorry About Your Luck   by pepe   6y
The caps have NEVER been part of the MC period and are not mentioned or recommended by Stanley Burroughs. In addition every major proponent of the healing properties of cayenne advices against them . Some people do them and they are OK but we’ve certainly have had enough folks on this forum as this person who just posted that had pretty bad experience. I posted the cap FAQs that covers the reason why they are NOT a good idea and why they are not as effective. One popular alternative has been cayenne shooters. Where folks put the cayenne in a  shot glass with a little lemonade ...   775 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1213900

Eyebright Formula   by Willowley   4y
Elf, I haven’t even tried to work up to five minutes per eye and don’t really know if I could.  No I take that back, if I truly wanted to do a full five minutes I COULD make myself work up to it.  But thats just me, some dudes or dudettes might be tougher than me lol! I get a clean cup of distilled water with the eyewash drops in it for each eye.  I don’t know if that is necessary unless of course you’ve got floaters or other things in your eyes.  If that were the case I wouldn’t think you’d want to put the used eyewash into the other eye cause I’d be concerned th ...   1,641 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1601950

Some interesting reading I found about the health benefit...   by Taco John   9y   View Entire Thread 2
I thought I’d share these articles I found... If you’re anything like me (and you must be, you’re here), you want to learn as much as you can about the crazy things you’re doing! Why the lemon works so well On page 19 of A.F. Beddoe’s book “Biological Ionization in Human Nutrition,” he states that: “Man does not live off the food he eats but off of the energy that is produced from the food he eats.” The energy you get from your food comes from the atoms and molecules of energy in your food. A reaction takes place as cationic food enters the digestive tract and encounters anio ...   733 hits     2 of 2 (100%)
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=243722

Re: quick question   by Badger13   6y
Hi - I’m new here but joined because of a dramatic cayenne ”event” ;-) I had today. I recently purchased Dr. Schulze’s 250,000HU cayenne (powder form, not tincture -- I’m a recovered alcoholic and I don’t use alcohol or tinctures). So for the past couple of days I’ve used the cayenne (1/4 tsp) in about 2-3 oz of water, 2-3 times per day. I didn’t get my first dose in today until lunch, and wasn’t thinking that I’d have any problem on an empty stomach before lunch. Um... that was a problem. But I don’t think ”empty stomach” was the only problem. Still trying to figure out the deal ...   620 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1299894

Re: Complete beginner   by -2tuff-   9y
The hotter the better with the Cayenne ;-) I suggest if you ever come across some Scotch Bonnet, Halberno, Birds Eye Cayenne Pepper use this and it will blow your mind but excellent for the heart, circulation and more! Cayenne is amazing! What I normally do is on an empty stomach (best) is take 500ml hot water with a full squeezed lemon and 2 tsp of Cayenne (due to raised water level). Gives packs of energy etc! Yes you do become acustomed to it quickly. If you stopped taking it then went back after a tiny while you would notice it more again. Dont worry if you feel funny in your che ...   1,676 hits
Forum: Dr. Beck
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=41460

Re: Intense Pain   by Raven486   4y
Ok, I dont know why anyone would take acv with anything other than honey or another calming agent. ACV has the power to eliminate nearly anything that you put into your body. That’s why you are not to take medication for at least an hour and a half before or after ACV. if you dont, you might has well thrown that medication in the garbage, it did no good to you. Cayenne speeds along and increases the productivity of any herb it is used with. But i truly doubt that it will do anything for acv other than cause an increase in the oils of the cayenne in your stomach. That will turn something ...   1,019 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1720022

"Mastering" = ... Re: Working on it!!! So true!   by unyquity   24mo
Mastering something = fully encompass every aspect of it, like an artist ’masters’ their craft and/or instrument (???) Learn it! For instance, here’s an attribute of cayenne that most don’t know: http://curezone.com/upload/_N_Forums/Natural_Heali/CayenneAnxiety.doc Grow it! Just like old-world musicians/carpenters grew the wood for their instruments and creations...knowing everything about the herb ’from seed to powder’ will open our eyes to greater potential & possibilities. Use it! I used to DESPISE anything ’hot’ (it wasn’t the flavor, it was the ’burn’ that I hated). Aft ...   938 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1930099

WOW!!! Eyebright Misformulated!!!   by PositiveImpact   25mo   View Entire Thread 4
Holy Red Eye Batman... So This morning I used my eyebright tincture for the first time. I have used the tea version a couple of times before and that was pretty intense but this morning I used my home made tincture and it did absolutly nothing. No burning no involuntary eyeclosure nothing. I thought this can’t be right. I decided that I should taste some and sure enough there was ZERO Cayenne in there! HOW DID I MISS THAT? Well I had my 1/2oz bottle filled with this no Cayenne Eyebright so I decided the quickest and easiest fix would be to simply add 2 Droppersfuls of my Cayenne Ti ...   768 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1918859

Re: More about Ginkgo   by skwill777   5y
Hi Rerod, This is about adding cayenne pepper to Ginkgo. http://www.rawfoodtalk.com/archive/index.php/t-27282.html How to Use Ginkgo with Cayenne for Curing Alzheimer’s. SCHULZE: I had this one lady with Alzheimer’s disease. She ran a business, but her disease got to where she couldn’t remember anyone’s name, couldn’t remember who they were, and wondered who were these strangers coming in? We got her right back to normal in a little over a week, to where she remembered anything she wanted. Specifically, what we used on her was the brain tonic we mention in Chapter Fiv ...   1,123 hits
Forum: Ask Trapper
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1391650

cayenne-emergency uses   by risingsun   8y
CAYENNE PEPPER - EMERGENCY USES Compiled And Edited By Tom Harrelson THERAPEUTIC ACTION CAYENNE is a POWERFUL and PURE Stimulant, having NO Narcotic Effect, increasing the POWER of the Pulse and carrying the Blood to ALL parts of the Body, plus EQUALIZING and RESTORING the BALANCE of Circulation throughout the Body! Cayenne is a Hemostat, ARRESTING the flow of Blood from a Cut or Wound in SECONDS and a Cardiac Tonic, HELPING to REBUILD the Heart. It is an Antiseptic, KILLING Pathogens and a Counter-Irritant, helping to RELIEVE Pain. And Cayenne is a Stomachic, HELPING to DIGEST Foods ...   3,388 hits
Blog: Cayenne Research Blog
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=982128

Re: The real story about Dr Christopher & Cayenne pepper!   by white tiger   8y
Hi San2006 Dr. Christopher continued to teach until the last of his life, when in 1983, he had slipped on the treacherous ice outside his home in Covered Bridge Canyon, Utah, and suffered what became a fatal accident. He was seventy-three years old. http://www.zhealthinfo.com/doctor.htm Dr. Christopher assured us that Cayenne is one of the greatest herbs of all time-though it is also one of the most misunderstood and ridiculed. He said that every home should have a good supply of Cayenne pepper. When only a young man in his thirties, Dr. Christopher was told by the medical docto ...   1,148 hits     3 of 3 (100%)
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=735102

Re: In pain, need help quick   by Ohfor07   8y
If you can get your hands on some fresh cayenne pepper, that should do the trick. 4 weeks ago I had a root canaled tooth pulled and packed the wound with a wad of gauze laced with fresh cayenne (chopped & somewhat minced, with seeds), left in place several hours at a time before replacing with a fresh ”bandage”. I did this for the first 3 days after the extraction and ended up with virtually zero pain and minimal swelling.   786 hits
Forum: Dental Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=732349

Re: Day 9/30 Senna tea SWF switch question????   by rachellucky   8y
I figured I would do the SWF days 1-10 and then switch to the two teas for days 10-20 and see how I do. I’m just worried about cramping and bad gas pains at work. This is the 2nd modification I am making on my 6th cleanse. The first [which I know some disagree with] was to cayenne capsules over adding the straight cayenne to the drink. I do not regret this decision at all, and still see plenty of red dots in my bm’s [which are all liquid]   784 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=739844

Re: intestinal thinning???   by stemmy   8y
I just had to post about the Cayenne Pepper....I thought I was not good with spices, but since I introduced that and Odorless Garlic along with the HumaCleanse I have had at least daily results, sometimes more....the cayenne and odorless garlic tablets are easly to take, along with all of the rest of the supplements....it really seems to aggravate them, along with enemas, alloottttaaaa!! water and I am eating fibre and fruit and veges only, no meat....its amazing how you can spice up rice and wheat pasta!! Never thought I’d being saying this!!   1,131 hits
Forum: Ask Humaworm
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=729959

Re: where to get HOT organic cayenne pepper?   by Zoebess   8y
The cleanse calls for the ground pepper, although others have used the tincture. Cayenne encompasses a wide family of peppers, the hotter the pepper, the more capsicum it contains. Here is more info on cayenne and the MC~~ http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=770&i=56 be happy, be well, Zoe -_- The Master Cleanse Express http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=770   1,284 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=756268

Re: Pre-making the Lemonade   by Zoebess   8y
Add as much pepper as you can tolerate...experimentation by some of us has proven that MORE cayenne loosens up the gunk more efficiently. I use a quarter teaspoon of cayenne per glass but others have gone much higher... http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=770&i=56 be happy, be well, Zoe -_- The Master Cleanse Express http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=770   1,861 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=748134

Re: A few questions about humaworm.   by humaworm   8y
Hello - Questions are GOOD - they are why I am here on the ”Zone”. Your juice plan sounds good as does the liver flush after the HUMAWORM cleanse. The cayenne tincture will be fine to take also. You may find that you can decrease the cayenne supplement during the cleanse because HUMAWORM includes elecampane, among other things, that will help clear the lungs. Good luck to you and your family and be sure to keep us posted.   864 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=748168

Re: Can i take prilosec before bed and acidophilus before...   by ttwarrior1   8y
nice post and good luck with the healing. I just bought cayenne, dgl licorice , garlic and hawthorne berries. I take the bp med in the morning, a multi with lunch, and hour later the headache med, and then a prilosec before dinner. I thought about no prilosec and take cayenne, dgl licorice, ginger, hawthorne berries but when do i take them,before or after dinner or before bed. Thanks, chris from kentucky   2,621 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=745457

Re: trying to mainttain?   by yucky   10y
yes you can do the swf when not fasting- (i am no expert) i did them about once a week for about two months before beginning my fast- that and the p&b shakes- you should check out the bowel cleansing forum, and shelly has some great notes on bowel maintenance in the ask shelly forum. i am not sure about the pepper- maybe you can find fresh cayenne or dried ones- they are those skinny red peppers, about 2 inch long. i dont know if it is the cayenne or the hotness, would other hot peppers serve the same function- i dont know- maybe somebody else knows more about this-   532 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=391781

Re: Milk Thistle   by shelleycat   10y
You can e-mail me, but really, not sure what I can say to this except take whatever steps you feel comfortable with! :) To make the colon feel more comfortable, add cayenne pepper powder to any of your meals that contain fiber, be they fruit or whatever. The constant ”irritation” of the capsicum in cayenne pepper soon teaches the bowels to be less loud in their complaints. :) Use aloe vera too, as this helps them to de-swell and heal very quickly. Good luck! :)   754 hits
Forum: Ask Shelley 1[A]
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=382652

Re: Fresh cut/stitches: How to reduce scarring?   by trapper/kcmo   7y
mist it as frequently as possible with colloidal silver. too bad it was stitched - those will be the scars left. the very best would have been butterflied and a bandage full of cayenne on it. it would heal almost overnight and no scarring. this application of cayenne can still be done as well if you dont have CS. it will heal so fast it will make the doctor’s head spin. get the stitches out as soon as possible.   8,090 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=803762

Re: Scissors and razor blades inside   by humaworm   7y
Sometimes old, well-established parasites cause pain when they are disturbed and dying. Take away the cayenne, cloves and cinnamon for now - you may be overdoing it with these herbs - herbs are drugs too and contain chemicals that your liver has to process. The garlic is fine as long as it is not a lot per day. After the cleanse, you can add the cayenne, cloves and cinnamon back into your diet. Maybe this will help.   1,040 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=802251

This is a yogic drink recipe that contains all the goodies   by #67813   8y   View Entire Thread 4
a pint of fresh orange juice several slices of fresh pineapple a finger length section of young ginger juiced 4 large cloves of fresh garlic either juiced, or pealed squeezed through a crusher 1 heaping table spoon of cayenne a shot of virgin pressed olive oil (to sooth the stomach lining and cut the bite of the spices) a tab of powder ginseng (if available) Mix in a blender with some ice. This tastes very refreshing and feels immediately like a tonic, good for the liver and blood, has a refreshing effect. Pieter lemonade diet and cayenne pepper   2,204 hits
Forum: Kundalini Yoga   Yoga
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=790808

Re: protuding vein on foot!   by grzbear   7y
Take a look at this reflexology chart and see if the ovary point coresponds to what you may be dealing with... http://www.ofesite.com/health/reflex/chart/ here is another one http://users.mrbean.net.au/~wlast/reflexology.html You may want to take cayenne pepper and\or make cayenne tea if you believe you are dealing with any type of circulation issue.   6,981 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=807857

Re: herbs that help breaking mucoid plaque   by hopinso   11y
I use Alfalfa 650 mg tablets 3x3, garlic tablets 3x3, and Cayenne pepper 40,000 STU, 1,365 mg capsules 2x3. I’m sure there are other herbs too, but I have had good luck with these. Note-if you not used to Cayenne, you may want to just take 1 capsule 3 times a day for a while. I buy all the herbs at Walmart for less than $15.00 for all three. Sometimes I use them alone and sometimes I take them with P&B shakes.   1,569 hits
Forum: Bowel Cleanse Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=626550

Re: Master Cleanser   by julie   11y
That’s interesting, Joanne. I started putting the cayenne in the gelcaps this weekend, after I started drinking less drink because I was sick of the cayenne burn in my mouth. About two minutes after I take the gelcap, I feel this very warm feeling in my stomach that feels like a glowing ball! I like it because I imagine it’s burning up crud. But I definitely know when I’ve taken the gelcap!! It goes away after about five minutes.   1,421 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=644851

Not premixing -- Eli, please read   by eagangel   11y
Eli had said last week that it was important to not premix the drinks, particularly to be sure and put the cayenne in right before you drink. I decided to give it a go and can tolerate MUCH more cayenne mixing it this way. BTW, much more means I can almost do as much as recommended. Normally, I can only use about half that amount as it gets hotter sitting in the liquid. So thanks Eli for that tip! Emily   656 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=596180

Very Informative!   by Jasmine   11y
Thanks so much for the excellent information once again LBSJ! I never knew that cayenne pepper had such healing properties before these articles! Thanks so much for posting. When went I my first 3 day MC Fast....I noticed I was sleeping well...this had to be due to the cayenne pepper in the lemonade drinks?! This is amazing for someone with fibromyalgia. I can hardly wait to get back at the MC Fast again!   2,760 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=598659

Re: What is a trichinella cyst? What are the root causes...   by brian   11y
if the trich is in its’ cyst no.if it is not yes.you can get its’ cyst dissolved with dmso or cayenne capsules.but beware when you open the cyst or cysts.the more you open and kill the trich.inside the more gut wrenching pain you unleash into your small intestine.very dangerous to much and you can almost stop breathing the pain comes from the bacteria given off from the dead trich.that bact.is anthrax.I do the cayenne because I do not know of an alternative.What say you?   2,714 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone   Cysts   Parasites Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=600394

Re: Dear Bob   by _BOB   11y
Hi, I had horrible digestion. IBS, etc. And I had the kind that included ’loose’ bowels. Most start with IF2 for that but I was taking IF1. I feel that it and cayenne are what healed my gut. A great article on cayenne and how it helps ’bad guts’: http://www.wholehealthmd.com/refshelf/substances_view/1,1525,765,00.html   716 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=599840

Re: What is going on with me???????   by _BOB   11y
A) are you on superfood for nutrition? www.drschulze.isamazing.com B) Get his throat and tonsil formula (same site has it) C) Make yourself some supertonic D) finely mince a garlic clove mix with raw honey and cayenne Take 4-6x per day E) Gargle with apple cider vinegar F) Keep up with the cayenne G) Yes, hypothyroid is one of those that can cause basically anything symptom wise. Go to my site, go to my bio and click to see the book, Hypothyroidism, the Unsuspected Illness. www.bobmantz.com   699 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=599859

Re: Today is my first day, and I have questions. Can any...   by joanne   11y
I can attest to the fact that the cayenne pepper in capsules works just as well - the cayenne gets out lots and lots of mucus either way you take it. The bp shakes you can read all about here, and you might want to read some posts on the bowel cleanse forum to see what others are doing. Happy cleansing ;)   653 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=557453

Re: How much of what for "Lemonade fast"?   by Emmy   11y
2 Tablespoons lemon or lime juice (approx. ½ lemon) 2 Tablespoons genuine maple syrup (Not maple flavored sugar syrup) 1/10 Teaspoon cayenne pepper (red pepper) or to taste Water, medium hot Combine the juice, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper in a 10 oz glass and fill with medium hot water. (Cold water may be used if preferred.) here is the link.... hope it helps...Emmy http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/7244/master_cleanse.html   848 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=578076

Re: AcappellaGuy blushing...nah, that's just the cayenne ...   by AcappellaGuy   11y
Tracey, I ain’t blushing. That’s just the 2 TBSP of cayenne in each lemonade doin’ the talking for me. Per your suggestion, I have switched my regimine to 1 lemonade per day, drinking a P&B every half hour, doing the salt water flush on the hour (not to exceed 10 per day), and finishing the day with the cayenne enema. I’m also bathing in olive oil and prune juice and packing the sea salt (un-iodized) under my armpits. Who says I can’t follow instructions?!   879 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=578370

Re: OP Universal Remedy PDF -- O/T for Zoe..   by Zoebess   6y
Hi Arnold, Interestingly, cayenne is used to heal ulcers. I would recommend anyone having stomach issues to consider working their way up to a therapeutic dose. With the lemonade used in the Master Cleanse, at first I could only tolerate a mere sprinkle. Before long, I was dumping it in and my body seemed to crave it. My two previous post contain links to all the info you might need to revive your love for cayenne and the family of peppers which are included. blessings, Zoe -_-   1,249 hits
Forum: Oil Pulling
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1088474

Image Embedded Re: OP Universal Remedy PDF -- O/T for Zoe..   by Zoebess   6y
Thank you Laura~! :) Here is the link to Cayenne~the Power of the Pepper http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=982347 also~~ RisingsSun’s Cayenne Research blog~! http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=740 Many blessings and best wishes, Zoe -_-   1,437 hits
Forum: Oil Pulling
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1087938

Re: your questions   by seunim   8y
Greetings... As Zoebess puts it, the lemonade is merely a delivery device for the cayenne pepper, which actually helps to break up all the sludge inside of you. The lax tea at night, along with the SWF in the morning eliminates that gunk that the cayenne has been working to break down. I hope this helps. Peace and happiness Seunim http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=817   654 hits
Blog: 30 day juice fast
curezone.com/blogs/c/fm.asp?i=997540

Re: wow. i always thought it was the cayenne   by peanut74   8y
Here’s a great link to info on cayenne pepper: http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=770&i=56 When you eat cayenne (whether MCing or not) it stimulates bile (from the liver/gallbladder) possibly giving uncomfortable and/or warm BMs. Happy Cleansing, Peanut Master Cleanse for Mind & Body http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=811   805 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=262853

Re: FOR DAWN..:)   by Zoebess   8y
Check out my blog entry on Cayenne Pepper...you will change your mind when you discover that cayenne has been used for a long time as an herbal cure for ulcers! http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=770&i=56 I wish you the best on your cleanse! be happy, be well, Zoe -_- The Master Cleanse Express http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=770   532 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=262466

Re: aloe vera juice vs. gel/cayenne tincture vs. powder   by shelleycat   10y
Ah, good questions! :) aloe vera juice is meant for drinking; gel is formed for topical skin treatments. Cayenne powder is best for general cooking; tincture is best for healing. The tincture is a solution of cayenne preserved in alcohol, so it’ll last just about forever, it dissipates easily and acts quickly, gives you more control over actual dose of active ingredients; It’s also easier to handle when ingesting. :)   1,033 hits
Forum: Ask Shelley
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=307285

«Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8  
10   20   30   40   50   60   70   80   90   100   Next»  

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Royal Cayenne Supreme
Royal Cayenne Supreme is a great food for the circulatory system. Thi...

Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September a...

Advertisements

Ads from CureZone Sponsors

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head...

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Pr...

Herpes Treatment News
World-First: Clinically Trialed Single Application Herpes Treatment.

Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural A...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Rid of Your Unbearable Symp...

Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We h...

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanen...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Solu...

Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure

Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior orga...

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural r...
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty acid...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Book ”Cure for all Diseases” by Dr. Hulda Clark
The cause, and treatment, of many diseases ha...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.54 sec at 4/19/2014 2:26:32 AM, requested by 50.16.65.168, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/search.asp?q=cayenne&f=762&t=0&p=9 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2