Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
CureZone Search Results for
oil of oregano
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

4866 Messages     Page: 65 of 82
 «Prev   1   10   20   30   40   50   60   61   62   63   64  
66   67   68   69   70   Next»  

Re: oil pulling after a molar extraction and bone grafting   by wittlewabbitte   21mo
hey thanks for sharing how to keep coconut oil liquid.. I used to use coconut oil, but now it’s just a block of solid :p at the moment i’m using flax oil. i definitely think that oil pull helps - i add a few drops of oregano oil to make it more potent - i don’t know if you tried that. i’ll try to find mrcuddly.. thanks :) and definitely keep sharing your results.. i will do the same. at the moment i think that my teeth are a little whiter - just cleaner feeling overall.   2,626 hits
Forum: Oil Pulling
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1998227

Re: Help! Which are the best oils to use?   by lagringa1   5y
LOL! Good one! Thanks for the advice. I will look for the oregano oil tomorrow, along with the coconut and flaxseed oil. I can have someone in the States send me the oils. Would they be in a health food store or whole foods store like Sprouts (a whole food chain store out west.) I went ahead and used the olive oil and then rinsed with a special salt water that I have been using for my mouth. I rinsed a couple of times and then brushed my teeth. Is that the standard protocol? I know that you never swallow the oil and that you have to completely clean your mouth after OP.   2,401 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1468154

Raindrop Technique questions   by #78764   6y   View Entire Thread 2
After a long absence, I’m getting back into giving Raindrop Techniques to people, and I have a bunch of questions, if there’s anyone on here who does RDT: I know that heating pads are contraindicated, but what about infrared heat lamps? Regarding the feathering technique...what do you do for clients who are ticklish? I myself have had no adverse reactions from using YL oils neat, but as I’ve read, all sorts of detox reactions can happen. I plan on laying down a carrier oil first before the YL oils. Anything else I can do to minimize any post-session discomfort? Someone here had ...   2,442 hits
Forum: Aromatherapy
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1321888

Oil Pulling and Receeding Gums   by brianwilk   6y   View Entire Thread 8
Hi Everyone - I’ve been enjoying reading over the results and questions people posted about Oil Pulling. I’ve been pulling for 2 months now and have seen some great results so far. Those being my teeth definatly becoming whiter and some stains on the inside of my front bottom teeth are going away also. I had a question though about receeding gums. Can oil pulling be benificial for this? During my pulling I also include 3 drops of oregano oil and sometimes collodial silver. I have also been taking a dosage Vit C and CoQ10 100 mg once a day and using a mouthwash that has essential a ...   3,127 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1323200

Inhale Eucalyptus oil   by arn   27mo
Something very good for lung infections is inhaling eucalyptus oil. It needs to be 100%. Some eucalyptus oil for sale is diluted, and not very effective. She could wrap a towel around her neck, and put a little eucalyptus oil on the front, just under her nose, so she inhales it all of the time. If you can’t get eucalyptus oil, she could inhale oregano oil. There are other beneficial things. Examples include: Keep warm Avoid sugar Garlic Fruit and veg rich in vitamin C, or juices   941 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1930077

Re: Folliculitis Decalvans?   by Folliculitis   8mo
Essential oils like lemongrass, oregano, rosemary, white thyme, and tea tree are great antimicrobial agents. Don’t be afraid to combine some together to make treatments more effective. Oils such as olive, almond, castor that some like to use on their hair are carrier oils so they are different. These oils might not clog pores on a healthy scalp but be cautious using carrier oils on an unhealthy scalp because it might do more harm than good. Although all of our conditions might look similar, I’m confident we all have different strains of microbes causing this condition. Therefore, that’s ...   1,193 hits
Forum: Folliculitis Cure   Hair Loss   Skin Problems Cures
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2123703

Molly questions and update on oil pulling   by lyn122   7y   View Entire Thread 3
I’m coming over from the iodine forum with some questions...and good testimonial! The last 3 months I’ve had teeth problems using iodine (which btw took care of a huge number of other problems). So finally started oil pulling with coconut and today a sesame/olive oil mix with some oregano oil and iodine added in. Just did the cold water test and have very little pain! THis is after just 3 days at 3X/day of oil swishing! I’m totally stunned!!!! So....posted this on the iodine forum and wombat suggested I ask you Molly for some advanced techniques. Please please share these with. I wa ...   1,260 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=914761

Image Embedded Re: Can we prioritize flu remedies?   by Zoebess   5y
There are so many good-great options. I would recommend using what you resonate with, and can afford. Depending on what symptoms you want to hit also, and of course, as preventatives there are a lot of good options. I like using Cayenne on anything I can sprinkle it on to keep my immune system jumping. I take Grapefruit Seed Extract every other month and this month happens to be an ON month for me, so I am taking that. I am also using Olive Leaf Extract which is one of my favorite immune builders. Benefits of GSE~~ http://www.pureliquidgold.com/benefits-of-grapefru ...   1,592 hits
Forum: MMS Support   Swine Flu   Flu
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1410853

Re: Oils   by Zoebess   8y
Since these are essential oils, some may not be appropriate for swishing. Or you may have to use one of your other oils as a carrier oil and adding a drop or two like I do my oregano oil. It will be really interesting to hear how your pulling with these additives goes. I like your idea of an oil bar. Unfortunately the FDA feels that health claims turn ordinary food into a drug so best to keep a low profile...ggg. Sounds like experimentation will be the rage in this coming season~~so enjoy~~and Merry Christmas~! blessings, Zoe -_-   978 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=795092

Re: Million Bucks!   by b2reflect   7y
I have noticed that when I eat sweets and drink pop now, that it is not as appealing as it once was! Which is a GREAT thing for me! My elbows are not as dry as they once were, either. I know I have been putting oil on my body, after showering the past 2 or 3 days but that didn’t seem to matter before. They still tended to be dry, after a short while. This oil pulling and consuming oil on a daily basis is definitely doing something for me. Fortunately, for me, I was not sick beforehand...well, at least, not where I noticed anything! After swishing I have been doing Hemp oil with a couple d ...   1,082 hits     2 of 2 (100%)
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=808338

Re: agrisept, parasite cleanse, wisdom teeth   by Dr.Jeff   24mo
Gargling with the Agrisept-L can help that. I would garle and swallow, 15-20 drops, 2-3 times a day. Another great approach would be to incorporate oil pulling/swishing. There’s a good forum on Curezone for Oil Pulling. You can use virgin coconut oil and incorporate essential oils like clove, cinnamon, oregano, eucalyptus, etc. With the essential oils, you would only add a drop of each one and pull/swish for 20 minutes, 2-3 times a day. Let me know how it goes.   933 hits
Forum: Ask The Candida Expert
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1961176

Recipe for flus/colds   by Keep Getting up   8y   View Entire Thread 4
I’d like to share a great recipe for overcoming flus and colds I learned from my friend.. ’tis the season. I hope you don’t mind, but I need to mention the brand of oils I use because I believe that Young Living is the only company that makes oils for internal use - Plse correct me if I am wrong, I would love to hear.. Anyways these oils are cold pressed on the 1st pressing, and are organic. They contain no fillers/preservatives. Here is the recipe ~ All these oils are antiviral/antifungal/antibacterial: 2 drops Thyme 2 drops Clove 3 drops Oregano 2 drops Thieves (Clove,Lem ...   926 hits     2 of 2 (100%)
Forum: Ask Moreless: pH
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=791050

Die-off from peppermint oil, oregano oil on skin   by kaliputri   17mo   View Entire Thread 5
I have noticed that I can take 1-2 drops of oregano oil internally without major die-off but if it is on my skin I get hypoglycemic symptoms (die-off). And it seems the same thing is happening with peppermint oil. Has anyone else noticed this? I assume this is because it bypasses the liver. Transdermal peppermint oil can apparently dramatically increase delivery of prescription drugs. This recent thing with peppermint oil was from using hand lotion that smells quite strongly of peppermint oil and I can feel the menthol on my skin. I wasn’t taking anything else that would cause die-off ...   1,221 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2035494

100% Oregano Oil Danger on Label   by dave021   7y   View Entire Thread 6
Hello, i´ve ordered a small bottle of 100% pure Oregano Oil, from turkey. now i have a question, on the label is a sentence that scares me a bit. ”do not take inernally, can cause Lung damage. do not apply on skin. if taken internally look for a doctor.” when i opened the bottle first the smell alone of this oil is very potent. i took 1 drop in a tablespoon of Olive Oil and my mouth hase burned a lot only by one drop. is this oil so potent? what about the lung damage? is this oil so danger? dave   1,270 hits
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1034643

Re: Changing oil was Udo's   by trapper/kcmo   8y
sounds right to me. i just got through using a quart of the same thing. i am using safflower oil now, using the glass container as one of the priorities for buyin it. when i first heard about oil pulling, one of the recommended oils was safflower. i have not seen that anywhere since, but i like to use it. i add one drop of pure oregano oil for each of the 64 tablespoons in a quart of oil. it both stimulates circulation and kills bacteria. i suppose it deodorizes as well.   990 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=109887

Re: How do you treat "The Cell from Hell"?   by SqueakyClean   9y
I guess there are a lot of ways and the best would likely be an educated combination of several. You are right, I don’t think coconut oil is strong enough on its own, although useful as a topical soothing oil. Possibilities: Oregano Oil Colloidal Silver Grapefruit Seed Extract Zapping Hydrogen Peroxide Black Walnut Extract and Cloves (cloves to kill eggs) Raw apple cider vinegar applied externally Coconut oil applied externally, possibly mixed with an appropriate essential oil such as cloves, lemon, etc. No sugar and somewhat low carbohydrate diet (temporarily) Garlic and on ...   2,140 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=357657

Supply & Demand   by plzchuckle   10mo
Just as I figured, the wholesale price of pure oregano doubled from this time last year. As the market is created for this product, the manufacturer is of the type that it will screw every possible customer for the maximum it thinks they can charge. The more Oregano is used, the more they are going to charge! They sale some essential oils for way over $1,000.00 for a small bottle, simply because they have the market for it. 10 years ago Oregano wasn’t being used for much of anything, after 10 years of Dr. Cass and many others spreading the word, now the manufacturer sees more $$$$$ profits ...   6,062 hits
Forum: Barefooters' Library
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2107830

Kidney problem, candida toxins?   by mygutleaks   11mo   View Entire Thread 10
hi.. i have a concern and am looking for advice please. I have been treating candida for almost a year now. When I eat coconut oil, take undecenoic acid (SF722), or oregano oil during the day - I wake up the next morning with pain in my mid/lower back. the spot is below my rib cage, in the back, about where my waist would be mid-way between my spine and the outside. I can feel it most when I breathe in first thing in the morning while lying in bed. I’m pretty sure it is my kidneys. I have never had kidney stones or any issues with kidneys. When growing up I was taking pantothenic ac ...   1,665 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue   Kidney Stones   Candida Support   Urinary Tract   Coconut Oil
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2092067

People seem to ask this often, by MH   by MH   29mo
What do you make: (More is listed in the MH WAY 108 folder) Our Herbal “Spray” Formulas The Herbal Sprays are only made my us, if you see others saying they are making Herbal Sprays, such as wonder sprays, etc. they are copies which are “Fakes” not to be compared to our “original” Herbal Formulas unique to us! You can clearly see; we have always made far more than what was sold as Wonder Spray mild / medium & hot, but since we do not run ads, most people do not know our products. All Herbal Sprays are a Blend of Herbs with either; Herbal Spray I, II or III Base Formulas. There ...   2,570 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1913151

Oregano oil, by MH   by MH   5y   View Entire Thread 6
Just as I figured, the wholesale price of pure oregano doubled from this time last year. As the market is created for this product, the manufacturer is of the type that it will screw every possible customer for the maximum it thinks they can charge. The more Oregano is used, the more they are going to charge! They sale some essential oils for way over $1,000.00 for a small bottle, simply because they have the market for it. 10 years ago Oregano wasn’t being used for much of anything, after 10 years of Dr. Cass and many others spreading the word, now the manufacturer sees more $$$$$ profits ...   992 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1362947

question MH   by hunnie   7y   View Entire Thread 3
Hi MH I posted a msg. yesterday and even saw it, but I guess it got lost in the shuffle somewhere. I have a question about how to treat impetigo/staff in a 4 year old. It is in and around her nose and today I see it in the corner of her eye. I am giving her olive leaf, red raspberry tea all day, no sugar, no milk, oregano oil with the safflower. Putting oregano in a cool mist machine, blowing oregano with a fan through the house. I am also giving her garlic and rubbing garlic oil on her feet and on her nose. It is just so hard to clean her nose and get the crusty stuff out. this ...   658 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1014467

Re: Dog Parasite Cleanse   by MH   11mo
1 drop of pure oregano in a human mouth, will make them run for cold water and freek out if they were not ready for the experience. cats can’t sweat like normal humans can......so giving them the pure stuff risk killing too many worms too quickly and the next day or 2 they may lay around with matted down fur------------so do not do that in the winter months and so far for the cats we have had, by day 3 thet seem like super cats............... i suggest diluted oegano always and those that use the pure stuff are doing extreme self-experimenting......... as for my cows? they have co ...   329 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2100294

Dog's ears are not getting better!   by b2reflect   7y   View Entire Thread 5
Calvin is a chocolate lab, about 10 years old (we got him from pound, and they said he was near a year). He has had problems with his ears, since we have had him. When taken to vet, they said it is normal for labs. It is either bacterial or viral. He went in, a few years back and when checked it was viral, when we went back for check up, it had turned bacterial. He has had antibotics for this and a cleaner for his ears. I have not taken him back to vets for a couple years. I or Son clean his ears (not as often as should be) with cleaner. As of recent, (after reading on here about ...   1,047 hits
Forum: Pets/Animals
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1070759

Re: The ever continuing confusion of adrenal fatigue   by MH   3y
AND YOUR WEIGHT NOW IS? 175 lbs 5’6 AT LEAST YOU HAVE 25# TO PLAY WITH....AT 5’6” YOUR IDEAL WEIGHT IF YOU WERE MUSCULAR WOULD BE BOUT 150.....AND AT AGE 22, IDEAllY YOU WOULD BE 150# AND INVINCIBLE/////CAPABLE OF WORKING 18 HOURS A DAY, PARTYING ALL WEEKEN AND 2-3 GIRLFRIENDS ON THE HOOK... AT AGE 22 AND A STUDENT, ETC....YEP, $$$ IS OUT OF THE QUESTION...MAKING BOOK I YOUR BEST PARTNER IN LIFE, BECASUE EVERYTHING IN BOOK I COST YOU ZERO TO DO...NO HERBS, NO DRUGS, NO DOCTORS, ETC...AND TRAINS YOU TO BE YOUR OWN PHYSICIAN AND MEDCAL FREE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.....WHILE I BELIEVE AD ...   712 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1874558

Yes, anther oregano oil sucess!   by naturalgirl   5y   View Entire Thread 3
This past Tues. I felt a little tired. I went to bed early. On Weds. I woke up and my throat hurt so bad I could hardly croak out a word. My head felt like a semi had driven over it and my body ached and I felt nauseous. I wondered how would I manage to take care of my active 3 year old today? I hate being sick and since I don’t get sick often I am a baby about it so after some thought I decided to try to get some oregano oil down. I had to do something and I knew it would help! I only had oo size capsule which are pretty big and the few drops of org. oil(3) looked pathetic. I thought ...   789 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1346086

Re: Questions on your products which I received a few day...   by jcounts   9y
There are no set dosages for most of the products and as you know what works for one person may be too much or too little for another person. Always start with a minimal amount and see how your body reacts. You shuld have recieved a paper with instructions and suggested dosage for the most common products. Here are some of them: DeWormer: 1 tablespoon morning and night on an empty stomach. If they upset your stomach take with a little water or food. Some people have diarrhea after taking the DeWormer, if so cut back the dosage or stop for a few days. Take for one month to do an ...   1,075 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=99076

Kidney problem, candida toxins?   by mygutleaks   11mo   View Entire Thread 3
hi.. i have a concern and am looking for advice please. I have been treating candida for almost a year now. When I eat coconut oil, take undecenoic acid (SF722), or oregano oil during the day - I wake up the next morning with pain in my mid/lower back. the spot is below my rib cage, in the back, about where my waist would be mid-way between my spine and the outside. I can feel it most when I breathe in first thing in the morning while lying in bed. I’m pretty sure it is my kidneys. I have never had kidney stones or any issues with kidneys. When growing up I was taking pantothenic acid/biot ...   651 hits
Forum: Liver Flush Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2092069

Hey MH, oregano works!   by divagirl   7y   View Entire Thread 2
MH: I was the hopeless case of being a parasite motel. I tried lots of products, nothing helped. The Dewormer worked, but as soon as I got off it, back they came. You told me to take 8 drops of oregano oil throughout the day for as long as it takes...it’s working! I have things coming out of me that look like sea creatures... gross! Can I take a little bit of honey with the oregano to kill the taste, or will that be counterproductive? NOTE to others-DO NOT take them all at once! Thinking I was quite clever, I took all the drops at once, no doubt I would be JUST FINE...This is ...   1,018 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=931382

Re: Dangue Fever   by mh   8y
All lands have their own herbs to come to the rescue. The 2 I like the most is Olive Leaf and Oregano Oil. Garlic does well as well. I am sure there are many such class of herbs in all countries. Bugs that can inject parasites through the skin can be a problem when the immune systems of the human are weak, otherwise the body should quuickly kill the problem. 99% of the time it is the diet of the human that sets the person up so a small bug can kill them. The healthy person should be able to walk freely with no fear of the fever, etc. and know that if they do feel ill, then to stop ea ...   688 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=778653

Re: ps oregano oil   by Scouter   6y
Larry wrote: ”I’ve had great results in the past with oil of oregano to get rid of tooth infections (instead of the recommended root canal). But if your tooth is cracked and sensitive to hot and cold, you should protect the tooth with a crown, filling, etc.” I’ve never had a crown. I will read about it. I considered using oregano oil too so will purchase some to have on hand. Can one add it to the oil they are OP’ing with? Thanks Larry. Laura wrote: ”You might want to take a break from OP...” I’m ok with the OP now and especially since the piece snapped off the tooth. ...   8,763 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1191987

Re: Farvorite Herbs   by MH   3y
OLIVE LEAF- All purpose herb for all ages used for prevention of everything, treatment of everything...I put it in every tincture formula and most every powdered formula. OREGANO ESSENTIAL OIL- best / safest herb on the planet, if you don’t have a few kilo/quarts or better yet, few gallon, then you just are not prepared and will one day find your self in a hospital telling your self, that you truely screwed up and these white robed ### are going to kill me. TREE EXTRACTED IODINE/POTASSIUM MINERALS- possibly the most benificial herbal extract on planet earth, it goes into every liquid ...   1,148 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1841030

Re: PURE LAVENDER HEALS BURNS!!   by mh   7y
Ya lost me when you got to the point that a vessel of Essential Oil was large enough for a man to submerge his entire arm into! Do you have any clue how RARE this would be to have such a HUGE OPEN VESSEL of essential oils? My guess is it is 99.9999% impossible for this to have happened. An essential oil is so highly consentrated, just breathing the vapors will show up in your blood seconds later, Dr. Clark claims it will show up in every cell of your body within seconds.. Now we have a guy putting his burnt arm in a vat of such oils and then suggest it was a mistake, that such a pers ...   1,242 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1018575

worms and webs and allthose things   by Wrenn   10y
first off 90% of humans ahve parasites/whether have pets or not.. we are also constantly beign reinfested.. if our body system is *friendly * to them they thrive best in acidic systems/ and alsoin fecl matter and *dirty* bowels. youcan correct alot of this by making changes to help bring about a great alkaline body.. and eating foods that cause them to die off or wan t to exit.. (cayenne, tumeric,, fresh garlic, onions, raw pumpkin seed, virgin coconut oil to list a few. ) if you click on the top blue headign at top of page onto clark then goto tapeworms/ascaris.. yes she ...   1,216 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=467018

MH's Favorite Herbs List   RRR by plzchuckle   20mo
OLIVE LEAF- All purpose herb for all ages used for prevention of everything, treatment of everything...I put it in every tincture formula and most every powdered formula. OREGANO ESSENTIAL OIL- best / safest herb on the planet, if you don’t have a few kilo/quarts or better yet, few gallon, then you just are not prepared and will one day find your self in a hospital telling yourself, that you truly screwed up and that these white robed ### are going to kill me. TREE EXTRACTED IODINE/POTASSIUM MINERALS- possibly the most beneficial herbal extract on planet earth, it goes into every ...   7,386 hits
Forum: Barefooters' Library
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2009356

--Testimonials--Coconut Oil Benefits of Alkalizing--   by moreless   5y
Hi Moreless:) I would be pleased to elaborate on the benefits I have noticed from coconut oil. This may be a long post though. Energy - one of the first things I noticed was the energy I felt after I ate it. Weight loss - I only lost a few pounds, but I am at a pretty healthy weight anyway. I know others who have lost much more using coconut oil. Healthy skin - Of course, eating coconut oil lubricates you from the inside out, I also use coconut oil as a all over moisterizer and on my face. I have notice my skin is fresher looking with less fine lines. After I put it on my f ...   20,070 hits
Forum: Ask Moreless: pH   Joint Replacement
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1389850

Re: MH - Bird Flu - anything special we should have handy   by TheADONIS   9y
Compiled from 2 previous posts made by MH: Olive leaf powder,6 days a week for life, keeps the viral load down. If you see the birds falling out of the air, use megga doses(olive leaf powder) and add garlic. If people start dieng in cities far away, go to the country animal type stores and ask for the teramycin that you add to the water as an antibiotic and decide if your going to need this. If people start dropping by the millions, its time for extreme self-experimentation. Dr. Cass explains in his book how to start megga doses of oregano oil, etc. in war times or dissasters, etc. ...   1,034 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=103432

Question for Blueduck on Oregano Oil   by derek   10y   View Entire Thread 3
Hi Blueduck. Thanks for the information on Oregano Oil and I take on board what you say. I have a couple of questions if you don’t mind before I order the North American Herbs and Spice brand. 1. Have you had much success with it, and have other people had much that you are aware of? 2. When I took GSE I felt remarkably well for a couple of weeks, then the effects were off. What are the chances that the same won’t happen with Oregano Oil? 3. How long should a person take it for, before a real noticeable change in candida symptomology can be felt? 4. Should a person rotate this ...   601 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=539258

Cousin going to PeaceCorp/Sudan, Africa for 2 years   by Boldyloxx   9y   View Entire Thread 4
Hi, The posts right below mine referring to possible parasites from visiting Sri Lanka, etc, reminded me to post this. My cousin just left for Sudan, Africa-- to help the Aids victims for 2 years. She got all of her shots, but they dont give you shots for every single parasite you can pick up over there. It’s just understood that when you work in the Peace Corp and come back from Africa, that you will probably come back with a parasite. My cousin expects this, but feels it is a small price for her to pay to help the Aids victims. (ahhhh, the idealism of youth!) Well I went s ...   854 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=475675

More info on Olive leaf/oregano oil, please (re: HSV)   by #19878   9y   View Entire Thread 2
Hi MH, I read your post a few pages back about a herpes treatment/cure. You wrote ”There are 7 medically known herpies. The best cure is olive Leaf, also oregano oil. Read the Olive leaf book it desribes all the herpies and the simple cure with Olive leaf, the oregano oil would be stronger acting.” I have cleaned up my diet and my body over the past 10 months a LOT. I have Very Little herpes activity now... but once I have it fully suppressed, how can I know it’s gone completely? (May sound like a stupid question, but I thought I’d ask.) I bought some Olive Leaf pills and Ore ...   1,227 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=716915

MH: now much less gunk on the eye but...   by wittlewabbitte   9y
dear MH: thinking that the amount of gunk coming out of the pink eye might be related to my toxic liver, i did my second flush (which i had been puttting off, planning to do after the amalgam removal) last nite, and voila, the amount of gunk coming out has been reduced by like 70% !! (the eyes are still red etc... but perhaps slightly less red too) now though, i have a sore throat, and i might be coming down with a cold... in fact, i think i read somewhere that some viral pink eye is caused/accompanied by a cold... i read on your site that oregano oil is good for the flu and the ...   1,997 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=719677

Testimonial to Oregano Oil.. Thank you so, MH.   by FyreWolf   9y   View Entire Thread 4
Never have I reacted to violently to a mosquito bite. I woke up at midnight so find my arm was swollen and throbbing, the pain traveling down to my stomach. My chest felt as if it was being crushed, my head was hot yet my body shook, and I had to cough to clear my throat for breathing. I reached for the Super Oregano oil and rubbed it on the two visible bites on my arm, then administered a little more than a drop onto my tongue. I promptly fell asleep, a task that was difficult before. This morning, I find that the swelling has drastically reduced. One of the bites isn’t even visible. I ...   1,421 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=100320

Image Embedded Allergic to olive trees. Okay to take olive leaf oil & caps?   by minnie90   7y
I found out that I am mildly allergic to olive trees. I am severely allergic to grasses, pollens, and cats, but mildly allergic to olive and oak trees. I was using oregano oil for my Candida but need to switch for a while. I already bought some new olive leaf oil and capsules, but I haven’t opened them. I did already use other olive leaf capsules last month. So I certainly did not have any severe reaction that was obvious but maybe it caused a reaction that I’m not aware of. So since I know for sure, according to my scratch allergy tests, that I’m mildly allergic to olive ...   1,207 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=885293

Re: All you need is oregano oil!!   by Iolite   27mo
I used oregano oil to get rid of c.difficile infection in my dog. For more than 2 years, my poor dog would get recurring infection that was always diagnosed as c.difficile by her vet. The vet would dispense metronidazole and she would be ok for maybe 2 months. The vet tried to tell me that it was normal gut flora for dogs!!! After about a year of vet bills for the drug, I started buying the drug from aquarium supply sites. It cleared it up just like the vet dispensed stuff. But, she had recurrences. I even tried to give it to her longer than the 10 days that the vet prescribed, but ...   1,059 hits
Forum: Ask Trapper
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1927028

Re: what should I start out with to get Candida back on t...   by #183627   12d
Thanks for warning about Miralax. I’ll have to tell the brother about the FDA warning then. And gotcha about the Vitamin C dosages. I’m trying to remember back in the beginning of starting the co-supplements with iodine, if I had a lot of loose stools then or not. Back then I was only doing 2000 mg daily, because that was recommended dose amount. I think I still had diarrhea back then too. I just assumed it was part of detox from iodine. I remember from this video, about the 42:19 minute mark onward, the doctor mentioned loose stools / diarrhea from detoxing.. https://www.youtube. ...   145 hits
Forum: Candida
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2189212

Oregano oil to water -- how much   by sammo3   7y   View Entire Thread 2
MH, Good morning to you, sir. How many drops of oregano oil to a gallon of distilled water for family to drink from? question 2, Could I also put this same water into the dog’s water bowl as the family is drinking from? I was concerned about the ratio but I believe you had said a drop or to to the gallon but wasn’t sure. question 3, I have a rainbow vac that allows me to pull particles from the air into a water tank as opposed to a bag. It also will blow out to the air whatever scent I put in. I thought on your school forum or in some of your literature I’ve read you speak on pu ...   1,334 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=958108

Re: MSM detoxifying effects?   by Cambridge   10y
Hi Rebeckah Many thanks for your comments re: Oregano oil. I am not familiar with trying to ingest quantities of Oregano oil, but from my understanding it is very powerful, and particularly acts on the Candida yeast - a rapid die off can release such an amount of toxins as to make you quite ill. The protocols I have seen for candida control always start low and ramp up, so that there is some control on the rate of Candida die off and toxins thus released. Taking quantities of Oregano oil in one go seems like a pretty tough treatment - so my hat goes off to you for sharing with us ...   1,716 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=156407

Re: I am too   by vx   6y
Diet alone cannot cure candida so it is important to do the oregano oil and I also suggest strongly grape seed. You’re right, I do strongly recommend a parasite cleanse in addition to the fruitarian diet. You took Oregano oil and grapeseed extract which are both good for anti-candida and anti-parasite. See page 73 and 77 of MH’s 108 guide. also suggest strongly grape seed. You’re right, I do strongly recommend a parasite cleanse in addition to the fruitarian diet. You took Oregano oil and grapeseed extract which are both good for anti-candida and anti-parasite. See page 73 and ...   4,339 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1162145

Thank you MH   by deepdish   8y
Thank you MH. You are an inspiration. Even though what we are doing is not as good as what you produce, we have made our own minerals based on the sorghum molasses we bought from you, we have made our own LBBs based on the Dr. C formula, we have made our own oregano oil mixture 12:1, and our own olive extract based on Dr. Cs formula. I took your dewormer last summer but fell off the wagon this past fall. I am now taking your dewormer, one tablespoon twice a day. Plus 10 LBBs, 8 capsules with 12 drops of our oregano mixture, and 5 drops a day of our olive extract, and 30 drops o ...   780 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=193991

Re: thanks you guys   by Miss Helfinger   6y
I’ve not reached for my inhaler since starting iodine, not around people’s colds, not around their cats. I’ve been around several people in the last few days coming down with the lung thing and I’ve been dosing SSKI (thank you Trapper!!!!) and I’m just fine. And...incredibly grateful! ABC - I remember reading years ago that Echinacea is toxic to the system if you’re already ill. It’s not toxic if you’re still feeling it coming on but if you dose with it or goldenseal once you’re already ill it can make it much worse. I’m not sure why that was but I know it’s common knowledge among s ...   1,518 hits
Forum: The V Forum
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1303245

Re: mh!! what a site! (rustic baskets) — & a p.o.o. question   by MH   9y
3 drops normally does not cause red circulation spots on the skin, a dropper may do this, but once your use to it you may go as high as 3 full droppers in a bathtub. Circulation is KING and if a person is near death, breathing pure oregano oil by adding droppers in a pan of water with a fan blowing on it fills the room and allows everyone to breathe easier and creates circulation in the blood. The bath causes circulation all over the skin and we do breathe allot through our skin, the cleaner the better. Oregano oil , the good stuff could be seen as a miracle herb once mastered. It ca ...   692 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=101807

Re: Foot worm parasites-boldyloxx   by boldyloxx   7y
Hi pattycakes! sorry it took this long for me to get back to you-- I had to work overtime this entire week til 8:30 pm, and therefore never got online til tonight. I wouldn’t doubt that you may very well have gotten hookworm in your heel- especially since you felt that bite while working in your garden. Hookworm is very very common in the Southern U.S. and any warm climate, but I wouldnt’ doubt it can also be around in the NorthEastern and Northern States during the Summer months also. Keep taking the Humaworm, and I feel that after the parasite cleanse is over, you may ...   4,256 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=890424

Re: oregano oil how to purchase on your site?   by mh   6y
I put the complete list of products in the web site school for members only. The products listed on the store are what sells 90% of the time and those listed in the school are less than 10% of sales and to keep the web store simple, we chose to only list the popular products. Listing all the products only tends to confuse people needlessly. The pure oregano oil is not openly displayed because big brother does not like oregano oil and has been putting larger and larger import taxes on it showing they don’t like it coming into the usa. e-mail phone or just type in the comment box on the ...   535 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1076531

Just finished my 4th Liver Flush   by bfmatthews   8y   View Entire Thread 2
This is the first time I used Grapefruit Juice with the Epsom Salt. I’m not sure the GFJ was worth the trouble. The ES with water is not that much worse, and it took a whole bag of GFs to get the juice. On the positive side, the hardest part of the flush for me is no food or drink and the GFJ is more than water. I’ll have to decide later what to do next time. My bowels were not as clean as I thought because I didn’t have BM from ES, only after OO/GFJ at 1, 2 or 3 in the am. Didn’t sleep well at all, but then I never have during flush. Took the ES at 6am and another dose of OO/GFJ at 8 and ...   691 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=181356

Only Plantar's Wart cure that worked for me   by Collaborator   4y   View Entire Thread 2
I went to a foot doctor finally after every remedy I could find did not work. The drops he had me put on the plantar’s wart , I later discovered, contained aluminum, which really upset me. And my eyesight seemed to get worse while doing these treatments. I spent a lot of money at the drug store with the typical freezes and salycilic acid ”cures” to no avail. After scouring the boards I tried the cider vinegar and duct tape cure which also did not work. What did work? A drop of oregano oil then a waterproof bandaid, twice a day. It hurts like hell for the first day or two. Or m ...   2,006 hits
Forum: Warts HPV
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1708591

Re: Well that is less depressing just knowing that.   by magic_glitter   8y
Yes - eat the onion and garlic raw, grate them up on salads, ect. Or just pop a whole clove in your mouth to eat!! :D That will probably make Chewer not so hungry. I found this: http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=18&i=226 It contains some good information as well!! Also, have you tried oregano oil? A few drops in water maybe twice everyday - oregano oil (from health food stores) is VERY anti-parasitic. I just remembered I have some oregano oil in my pantry which I’m going to take tonight. So are raw pumpkin seeds - I think you can get pumpkin seed butter as well, that might work if ...   1,677 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=773153

Re: Essiac cause diarrhea in cats?   by Iolite   3y
Does he get outside? It sounds like he’s got something throwing off the gut flora..either parasitic or bacterial. Take a fresh stool sample in to the vets for a cytology and parasite check so those can be confirmed or ruled out. If bacterial, colloidal silver will help, oregano oil too. I’ve used oregano oil on my chocolate lab (just turned 5) who had a recurring diarrhea issue from the time she was about a year old. It was always c. difficile ... tough to kill. The metronizidiole that the vet prescribed just knocked it back for a month or two. This went on for about 3 years. Oregan ...   2,432 hits
Forum: Pets/Animals
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1791686

Re: Whose here for dinner ?   by MH   32mo
I have always suggested 1 drop daily for life of pure oregano oil and for a strong treatment, 1 drop per hour up to 8 per day............this has seemed to work for a few people who had beleived they were terminal cases of lymes disease, etc...over the years. Keep in mind, beyond clark/cass few books exist saying we can take any essential oil internally......but what is an essential oil? NOTHING but the fatty oil from a plant in the first place and often a ”potent” part of the plant. I prefer to blend essential oils with other herbs. I have tried what I call adult formula direct by caps ...   499 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1884193

Re: some things to chat about:   by Cyrulis   9y
Have you ever done saliva hormonal test?- just to know where you stand in that area? it is much more easily cause your know your situation; forget blood test, go for saliva. i didn’r see you mention any probiotics- load up on these, preferably if you can from raf yogurt and raw kefir, cultured veggies. If don’t want/can’t from food- go for high calss supplements like vsl#3, Natren, Culturelle, beneficial yeast s.boulardii et cetera; probiotics are a must. a lot of stool on the right side? maybe your ileocecal valve isn’t functionig properly- look closer at that; consider adding colon ...   1,039 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=293252

Uh, I just cured my white tongue   by timco   9y   View Entire Thread 7
So, my tongue with the nasty white coating is now a beautiful, healthy pink. I cured my white tongue yesterday but wanted to wait till today to post to make sure that the white stuff didn’t grow back overnight. It didn’t. This cure (and I’m hoping and assuming that it’s going to last) was just a hunch that I tried and it worked in less than a day. My hope in posting this is that one or more of you try this and see if it works for you. What I did was to put several drops of oregano oil on my tongue and spread it around with my finger a few times a day. While I’ve also been brushin ...   18,633 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=287934

Re: I'm pregnant! Great :) Now what?   by mh   6y
THE PROBLEM Everyone is ”scared” of the pregnant woman! So as far as herbs go, they only suggest the most safe herbs! The reason for no walnut is the theory that killing parasites is not good, because the same parasites could be in the baby, YET, I know women have taken oregano oil daily that does help kill parasites and none of them have ever complained. I know large amounts of olive leaf have been taken daily and this also kills lots of bacteria/viruses/parasites and the pregnancy is better than ever, etc....so I believe much of the herbal cautions fall on the theory that you shoul ...   836 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1164834

«Prev   1   10   20   30   40   50   60   61   62   63   64  
66   67   68   69   70   Next»  

Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with pl...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We h...

Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September a...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ...

Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf ex...

Kill Candida Now
The best treatment for chronic Candida and yeast.Works fast.Guaranteed Res...

Ads

Ads from CureZone Sponsors

I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks

3Best Iodine Supplements
Dr Group Analyzes the 3 Best Kinds! Lugols, Potassium, & Nascent I...

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNe...

Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

Natural Cancer Remedies

Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?

Royal Oil of Oregano - 100% Pure
The Wolfe Clinic’s Royal Oil of Oregano is one of the few ...

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon ...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Proven Candida Diet

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to...

Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms,...

Best Candida Treatment
Ccws™ Works Fast To Get Rid Of Candida.Feel Healthy.Money Back Guara...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Solu...

The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Colon Cleanse
Refresh & Detoxify Your Body Fast. Clean Your Colon The Healthy Way...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
All of Dr. Hulda Clark’s Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the yea...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Candida Cleanse
The best treatment for Candida.Works fast. Get your health back.Guaranteed Re...
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.47 sec at 7/30/2014 6:26:33 PM, requested by 54.82.49.200, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/search.asp?q=oil+of+oregano&f=762&t=0&p=65 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2