CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
CureZone Search Results for
oil of oregano
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

Results from Messages

6484 Messages         Page: 65 of 109 , fetched in 0.19 sec
 «Prev   1   10   20   30   40   50   60   61   62   63   64  
66   67   68   69   70   80   90   100   Next»  

Thank you MH   by deepdish   8y
Thank you MH. You are an inspiration. Even though what we are doing is not as good as what you produce, we have made our own minerals based on the sorghum molasses we bought from you, we have made our own LBBs based on the Dr. C formula, we have made our own oregano oil mixture 12:1, and our own olive extract based on Dr. Cs formula. I took your dewormer last summer but fell off the wagon this past fall. I am now taking your dewormer, one tablespoon twice a day. Plus 10 LBBs, 8 capsules with 12 drops of our oregano mixture, and 5 drops a day of our olive extract, and 30 drops o ...   742 hits
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=193991

Re: thanks you guys   by Miss Helfinger   6y
Iíve not reached for my inhaler since starting iodine, not around peopleís colds, not around their cats. Iíve been around several people in the last few days coming down with the lung thing and Iíve been dosing SSKI (thank you Trapper!!!!) and Iím just fine. And...incredibly grateful! ABC - I remember reading years ago that Echinacea is toxic to the system if youíre already ill. Itís not toxic if youíre still feeling it coming on but if you dose with it or goldenseal once youíre already ill it can make it much worse. Iím not sure why that was but I know itís common knowledge among s ...   1,427 hits
Forum: The V Forum
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1303245

Re: mh!! what a site! (rustic baskets) ó†& a p.o.o. question   by MH   9y
3 drops normally does not cause red circulation spots on the skin, a dropper may do this, but once your use to it you may go as high as 3 full droppers in a bathtub. Circulation is KING and if a person is near death, breathing pure oregano oil by adding droppers in a pan of water with a fan blowing on it fills the room and allows everyone to breathe easier and creates circulation in the blood. The bath causes circulation all over the skin and we do breathe allot through our skin, the cleaner the better. Oregano oil , the good stuff could be seen as a miracle herb once mastered. It ca ...   645 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=101807

Re: Foot worm parasites-boldyloxx   by boldyloxx   7y
Hi pattycakes! sorry it took this long for me to get back to you-- I had to work overtime this entire week til 8:30 pm, and therefore never got online til tonight. I wouldnít doubt that you may very well have gotten hookworm in your heel- especially since you felt that bite while working in your garden. Hookworm is very very common in the Southern U.S. and any warm climate, but I wouldntí doubt it can also be around in the NorthEastern and Northern States during the Summer months also. Keep taking the Humaworm, and I feel that after the parasite cleanse is over, you may ...   4,063 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=890424

Re: oregano oil how to purchase on your site?   by mh   6y
I put the complete list of products in the web site school for members only. The products listed on the store are what sells 90% of the time and those listed in the school are less than 10% of sales and to keep the web store simple, we chose to only list the popular products. Listing all the products only tends to confuse people needlessly. The pure oregano oil is not openly displayed because big brother does not like oregano oil and has been putting larger and larger import taxes on it showing they donít like it coming into the usa. e-mail phone or just type in the comment box on the ...   507 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1076531

Just finished my 4th Liver Flush   by bfmatthews   8y   View Entire Thread 2
This is the first time I used Grapefruit Juice with the Epsom Salt. Iím not sure the GFJ was worth the trouble. The ES with water is not that much worse, and it took a whole bag of GFs to get the juice. On the positive side, the hardest part of the flush for me is no food or drink and the GFJ is more than water. Iíll have to decide later what to do next time. My bowels were not as clean as I thought because I didnít have BM from ES, only after OO/GFJ at 1, 2 or 3 in the am. Didnít sleep well at all, but then I never have during flush. Took the ES at 6am and another dose of OO/GFJ at 8 and ...   648 hits
Forum: Liver Flush Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=181356

Only Plantar's Wart cure that worked for me   by Collaborator   4y   View Entire Thread 2
I went to a foot doctor finally after every remedy I could find did not work. The drops he had me put on the plantarís wart , I later discovered, contained aluminum, which really upset me. And my eyesight seemed to get worse while doing these treatments. I spent a lot of money at the drug store with the typical freezes and salycilic acid ĒcuresĒ to no avail. After scouring the boards I tried the cider vinegar and duct tape cure which also did not work. What did work? A drop of oregano oil then a waterproof bandaid, twice a day. It hurts like hell for the first day or two. Or m ...   1,894 hits
Forum: Warts HPV
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1708591

Re: Well that is less depressing just knowing that.   by magic_glitter   8y
Yes - eat the onion and garlic raw, grate them up on salads, ect. Or just pop a whole clove in your mouth to eat!! :D That will probably make Chewer not so hungry. I found this: http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=18&i=226 It contains some good information as well!! Also, have you tried oregano oil? A few drops in water maybe twice everyday - oregano oil (from health food stores) is VERY anti-parasitic. I just remembered I have some oregano oil in my pantry which Iím going to take tonight. So are raw pumpkin seeds - I think you can get pumpkin seed butter as well, that might work if ...   1,559 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=773153

Re: Essiac cause diarrhea in cats?   by Iolite   3y
Does he get outside? It sounds like heís got something throwing off the gut flora..either parasitic or bacterial. Take a fresh stool sample in to the vets for a cytology and parasite check so those can be confirmed or ruled out. If bacterial, colloidal silver will help, oregano oil too. Iíve used oregano oil on my chocolate lab (just turned 5) who had a recurring diarrhea issue from the time she was about a year old. It was always c. difficile ... tough to kill. The metronizidiole that the vet prescribed just knocked it back for a month or two. This went on for about 3 years. Oregan ...   2,239 hits
Forum: Pets/Animals
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1791686

Re: Whose here for dinner ?   by MH   29mo
I have always suggested 1 drop daily for life of pure oregano oil and for a strong treatment, 1 drop per hour up to 8 per day............this has seemed to work for a few people who had beleived they were terminal cases of lymes disease, etc...over the years. Keep in mind, beyond clark/cass few books exist saying we can take any essential oil internally......but what is an essential oil? NOTHING but the fatty oil from a plant in the first place and often a ĒpotentĒ part of the plant. I prefer to blend essential oils with other herbs. I have tried what I call adult formula direct by caps ...   466 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1884193

Re: some things to chat about:   by Cyrulis   9y
Have you ever done saliva hormonal test?- just to know where you stand in that area? it is much more easily cause your know your situation; forget blood test, go for saliva. i didnír see you mention any probiotics- load up on these, preferably if you can from raf yogurt and raw kefir, cultured veggies. If donít want/canít from food- go for high calss supplements like vsl#3, Natren, Culturelle, beneficial yeast s.boulardii et cetera; probiotics are a must. a lot of stool on the right side? maybe your ileocecal valve isnít functionig properly- look closer at that; consider adding colon ...   990 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=293252

Re: I'm pregnant! Great :) Now what?   by mh   6y
THE PROBLEM Everyone is ĒscaredĒ of the pregnant woman! So as far as herbs go, they only suggest the most safe herbs! The reason for no walnut is the theory that killing parasites is not good, because the same parasites could be in the baby, YET, I know women have taken oregano oil daily that does help kill parasites and none of them have ever complained. I know large amounts of olive leaf have been taken daily and this also kills lots of bacteria/viruses/parasites and the pregnancy is better than ever, etc....so I believe much of the herbal cautions fall on the theory that you shoul ...   798 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1164834

Uh, I just cured my white tongue   by timco   9y   View Entire Thread 7
So, my tongue with the nasty white coating is now a beautiful, healthy pink. I cured my white tongue yesterday but wanted to wait till today to post to make sure that the white stuff didnít grow back overnight. It didnít. This cure (and Iím hoping and assuming that itís going to last) was just a hunch that I tried and it worked in less than a day. My hope in posting this is that one or more of you try this and see if it works for you. What I did was to put several drops of oregano oil on my tongue and spread it around with my finger a few times a day. While Iíve also been brushin ...   16,030 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=287934

Re: bare feet and wild berries   by MH   10y
Greetings, Tough feet can take Nature, but cut glass and the like naturaly can do some damage. Nature supplies plenty of pest. Bubble Bees seem to cause me to run out of the mushroom patch more than any other critter! Also I live wear tics are a common thing each spring, I take handfulls off the dog and find them on the kids and myself. If you keep your blood clean, I see no real problems and if you do get a disease, you stop what your doing and follow the rules in my free booklet and first educational study book. Depending on the problem, oregano oil and Olive leaf will knock the ...   951 hits     2 of 2 (100%)
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=713881

Re: Nobody seems to know the answer to this question. I ...   by bluandyelo   10y
Hi again! I have been doing parasite cleanses for 10 years off and on, but I am no expert as I have never had any spectacular results, and I am sure they are still in there. One thing I can say is that since I have been on the Oregano Oil that MH recommended I have felt wiggles in my body, and I saw a worm in the toilet yesterday, and maybe one today too. I never saw anything on Clarkia, but many have great results with it! I think its great you are doing a parasite cleanse, from what MH says (and he sounds right)you should ensure that you are eliminatng VERY well before you do a ...   1,486 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=712795

Oregano Oil vs. Genital Herpes   by #17346   9y   View Entire Thread 3
MH,I know you have said that Oregano Oil will drive the Herpes virus up and out the lips in a visible way,but how does the Oregano Oil drive out Genital Herpes? Just by swallowing the Oregano Oil,will it drive the Herpes out the groin area in the same way as the lips? Will you be able to see it being driven out on a persons groin? Also,you mentioned that a proper sitz bath is a cure for all known diseases. Could a person try a few sessions with a sitz bath to get rid of Herpes? How will a person know if the sitz bath is working properly? Will there be large amounts of mucus waste being ...   2,041 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=717788

Curing C. difficile infection in dog with oregano oil   by Iolite   4y
Itís been about 8 months since my dog has had a bout of diarrhea caused by recurring c. difficile infection. The last bout was in February. I immediately started her on oregano oil 4 drops in her evening meal (then 4 drops in a capsule dropped in her dinner bowl). I used Natures Answer that I got from Swansons vitamins. I continued the 4 drop dose for 6 months and then discontinued the oregano oil. Her bm have remained formed and normal. Iíve even have begun to give her raw chicken and chicken livers occasionally without causing any diarrhea. She has had this recurring infection fo ...   3,353 hits
Forum: Success Stories   Diarrhea   Pets/Animals
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1704696

Re: Actually, Caprylic problems   by jameskep37   31mo
Dont know how accurate these tests are because there using plant cultures rather than human strains. But it seems like it could give you some indication of how it might affect our friendly flora. Its hard to believe that oregano oil had no impact. I dont like oregano oil or GSE internally they seem to really irritate the gut producing too much mucus. ---Interesting how the isolated caprylic acid affected the yogurt strains more than the coconut oil. The concentrated caprylic acid must affect the cell membrane of bacteria more. Maybe that experiment  partially explains why my brothe ...   11,324 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1859924

Re: Anti Plague by MH   by SnoopylovesWoodstock   5y
Hey, This is in reference to the entry right before mine asking about the oregano oil. My kids go to a homeschool coop three days a week. About a hundred students and almost twenty staff. Almost a month ago, one of the staff came down with what they thought was H1N1. Now, about a dozen people have had it, in varying degrees. That is the background for my inquiry. Whenever my kids start to get any kind of sickness, I give them a drop or two or oregano oil in water before bed. They donít like the heat or taste. Anyway, I was just about to start them on a nightly dose of this a ...   724 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1502946

Miss Cast! Oregano oil and Sinus Infections?   by miss helfinger   6y   View Entire Thread 6
I got an idea for ya. I sing as well. I used to have chronic sinus infections - which is actually why I chose painting over singing, believe it or not. Now, I know a lot more about natural methods, of course. I learned recently that putting 1-2 drops of oregano oil in your nettie pot is one of the best ways to cut a sinus infection. Oregano oil is one of the best antibiotics/antimicrobial *specifically* for sinus and respiratory infections. So - I tried it. First sinus infection of the year, last year and I bit the bullet. 2 drops of oil in the nettie pot, a few washes and I was d ...   1,915 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1189486

Re: Ionic or colloidal, also, how did this happen?   by Iolite   3y
You might have picked up c.difficile at the hospital. It causes pain and diarrhea. Do you have any colloidal silver you can start drinking now? If not, can you make it to the health food store and pick some up? My dog had a c. difficile infection that recurred every month or 2 for about 4 years. The metronidazole (flagyl) that the vet prescribed did nothing to get rid of it. I finally tried oregano oil (4 drops in a capsule) in her food twice a day for 6 months and itís gone!!! Iíd read a post here on curezone that someone cleared up a c.difficle infection in themselves with oregano ...   1,547 hits
Forum: Crohnís Disease   Colloidal Silver
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1823455

Re: Oregano oil and bird flu   by Boldyloxx   9y
Mhís online catalog- I believe - is still down yet, but you can call to order from him at 937-666-6107 I know his Barefoot Herbalist site is newly up again. http://www.108pages.com/ There used to be a link to his catalog from that site., but I guess until things get situated, you have to call to order. I believe I only paid $9.99 for a bottle of his Oregano Oil -which is a very good deal. Iíd reccomend His Dewormer, his Oregano Oil and his Lower Bowel Balance capsules. The other stuff is awesome too- but those are soooo important for getting to the root of all health problem ...   855 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=102369

Re: Here's a link   by #2860   9y
This is a repost from the previous page,just looking for an answer! MH,I know you have said that Oregano Oil will drive the Herpes virus up and out the lips in a visible way,but how does the Oregano Oil drive out Genital Herpes? Just by swallowing the Oregano Oil,will it drive the Herpes out the groin area in the same way as the lips? Will you be able to see it being driven out on a persons groin? Also,you mentioned that a proper sitz bath is a cure for all known diseases. Could a person try a few sessions with a sitz bath to get rid of Herpes? How will a person know if the sitz bath ...   2,933 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=717932

Gums/Teeth: Pockets; extraction avoided. Immune system   by grzbear   7y
I can confirm what others have said... In addition, along with diet and other healthy habits, I have regrown receding gum tissue. I also believe, cannot confirm, that as my teeth have seated more firmly, they straightened out a bit. I used to have very straight teeth, that over the years became crooked and loose. I am hoping that the dental arch is once again widening out and over the years I will see improvement in this. My wife had been an on again, off again oil puller... for about 5 minutes a day or so about a year ago. She has terrible teeth and pockets; some WERE 8s and 9 ...   52,644 hits
Forum: Oil Pulling
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=911792

Essential Oils, by MH   by mh   6y   View Entire Thread 3
Jimmy wanted me to ask the essential oil man if there were any oils that would help with hearing and eye sight. Naturally the response was that all (bad) sales people say their products can help, etc...but they do not. Naturally bad hearing and bad eyes are a result of bad habits and bad diet that can effect people 7 generations back. He did have this to say about pure oregano oil: ĒI have research that proves Oregano reversed lung cancer in RATS .. but none for humansĒ. The amish healer proved it works on babies with his 7 hour cure for whooping cough, using 7 drops of oregano; 1 ...   839 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1108395

Wonderful Healthy Salad Dressing...for all you who want t...   by melvel   7y   View Entire Thread 5
Okay Guys...I found this recipe on http://www.wholefoods.com and I love it. I was so tired of using only olive oil or apple cider vinegar on my salads. I can have skin problems so I canít be using the dairy and all of that...especially when I am detoxing. So here it is: New You Salad Dressing: 3 T Apple Cider Vinegar 1 lg clove garlic roughly chopped 1 T chopped fresh parsley 1 T chopped fresh chives 1/2 tsp dry mustard 1/2 tsp oregano 1/2 tsp basil 3 T Flaxseed oil blend pinch of cayenne fresh ground salt and pepper to your taste Blend the vinegar, garlic, parsley, ...   2,498 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Oil Pulling   Acne   Apple Cider
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=821011

Does this sound right? now i have a cold sore/HSV1   by #19878   7y   View Entire Thread 4
I take a lot of olive leaf capsules - maybe up to 20 a day sometimes. That seems to help suppress my herpes (hsv2) but not really get rid of it. I think it was about 2 weeks ago that I put some Oregano oil drops in my bath. Then I got a cold, which I got over in about 5 days. Now I have a cold sore (started last Friday). I have had hsv2 for 18 years. It has never travelled up and broken out on my mouth or face - but last week it did. Iím concerned that I have infected myself and made things worse.. then I remembered your comment that the virus will get pushed up and out for the la ...   1,078 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1031589

Re: LBB vrs raw fruit (continued)   by MH   28mo
i think this post fell too far down... thanks for the advice, looks fantastic! ĒI BATH ABOUT 5-10 MINUTES AND I AM DONE.Ē I NEVER thought of this! I always assumed the sitz, but donít always have the time. SITZ BATH 3X DAILY IN A CLINIC SITZ BATH ONCE WEEKLY AS PREVENTION MOST PEOPLE WILL ONLY USE A SITZ BATH WHEN THEY ARE LEARNING ABOUT SELF HEALTH AND THEN FORGET ABOUT IT, BUT STILL GOOD TO MASTER IT WHILE YOUR NOT SICK. So can I do the same, sometimes only take a very short bath like this? This way I could definitely do it daily. I THINK YOUR SAYING A SHORT BATH AND STILL ...   522 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1888290

Re: Update, couldn't wait   by Zoebess   8y
I wanted to share with you that there can be some serious detoxing reactions to parasitic die-off. I woke this morning with a headache which I know is from my amping up my oregano oil dosage. I also took a bath with about 5 drops of oregano oil last night which I am sure contributed to the die off. So just expect to feel worse before you feel better, or at least suspect that is why you are feeling poorly if you do. Some of these parasites could have been living with you for years, easily 20 plus years, and they often do not go easy. For example, if I have a tapeworm, it will be an unple ...   860 hits
Forum: Master Cleanse Supp
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=250386

Re: One of my favorite things about MH..   by Keep Flushin   10y
MH, How many times have you done this forty day fast? Yeah, heh... wouldnít it be, being over 40 in my case, NEW OLD THIN SKIN lacking in collagen and elasticity??? :-( And what about them beautiful muscles? Muscles require FOOD. And not just any food but protein. I do not care what your old books say. There is only one famous vegetarian body builder and he eats eggs and tofu. Besides, who wants new skin next to old bones? :-O Heheh I am most familiar with fasting with juices. Gheesh, I feel each day I am just pissing my youthful hormones away hence the UT plan. I ...   1,115 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=712693

Re: Antifungals...What worked Best for you?   by Alexcena   10y
Hi Skinknee, Although Iím not sure if any changes Iíve seen in the toilet is the yeast leaving my body...how do you even identify it? The yeast looks like pieces of tiolet paper (sometimes I will flush the tiolet and come back later and there is some white pieces at the bottom). Also, there are the white rope-like rhizomes (sp?). These are great to remove as they are the actually yeast plants that have the capacity to drill into the stomach lining and cause holes and ultimately leaking gut syndrome!! lol! How has oregano and GSE helped you? Did you experience die-off after usin ...   1,118 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=283496

Re: dog bite   by MH   20mo
hi HELLO today my 2yr old stepped on our dog (shih zhu) OK, SOME PEOPLE I GUESS CALL SUCH CRITTERS A ĒDOGĒ not too big and he bit her... NO DOG SHOULD BITE A LITTLE CHILD, SO SUCH DOGS NEED TO ĒGOĒ FIND ANOTHER HOME. i looked at the area and there is a lot of reddness but only one area that punctured the skin a very small one there is little blood but not bleeding... LUCKY THIS TIME this was our old dog who has been staying with my brother now divorced so we brought him back...he has all his shots and everything... WHICH MEANS THE DOG IS A ĒCARRIERĒ OF THE SHOTS firs ...   694 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1975825

Re: Getting rid of pinworms... A plea for help... Warning...   by labsadore   68d
Hi wondering if anyone has had luck getting rid of pinworms with the oregano oil. I am completely miserable have not been able to get rid of them for a couple years. I cut dairy, sugar and flour out of I started taking oregano oil the stuff I have is good and pure doesnít have any additives. bottle says one drop is 60mg I take 3 drops in an empty capsule 3x/day. Iím on day 10 now and trying to decide if I want to take a 5 day break and some probiotics or if I want to go to day 14 before I take my break. I will continue two more weeks after my resting period. I really donít want to stop un ...   727 hits
Forum: Parasites
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2148491

Re: What on earth is wrong with me - FRUSTRATED!!   by boldyloxx   8y
Continue taking the parasite herbs- and start taking Oregano Oil daily- as well as Olive Leaf. And start adding Probiotics daily. Kefir Milk (unsweetened, but mix your own blended fruit with some Stevia for taste) taken along with raw pineapple and some oregano oil will attack acarius. I know because I suspect I have Acarius also (with living with dogs and cats all my life in the Country-- and not following good hygene as a kid) I drank a giant milkshake glass of Plain organic Kefir milk (which has tons more natural probiotics in it than even Yogurt) and I had it with raw pinea ...   784 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=483896

VCO and oregano oil combination   by HelpForAllofUS   8mo   View Entire Thread 5
As part of my routine, first thing in the morning I have premixed super strength wild oregano oil (liquid drops) into a jar of VCO to give me a concentration of 2 drops per tablespoon. And I take a tablespoon upon rising and follow it with lugols iodine (sometimes with borax) about 30 minutes later. Then normal breakfast about 30 min after that? Does this sound reasonable. I have heard claims of curing chronic constipation with VCO alone in a matter of a couple weeks. It is my first time using either oregano oil or VCO on a routine strategic basis. And I am very interested if a ...   664 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Coconut Oil
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2099892

Raw oregano dip - zatar   by mo123   6y
This is a favorite here in the arab countries and is usually eaten every day.  You take fresh oregano that is dried in the sun and rub it to a fine powder. You can use your hands and rub thru your hands or a fine sieve.  Then add salt, sesame and sumac to it.  You take a piece of bread and dip it in extra virgin olive oil slightly and then dip the bread into the oregano mix.  Extremely declious.  We all need to eat 2 T a day of olive oil. A sandwich .  Spray the bread with olive oil and sprinkle the oregano over the bread and let set a few minutes a ...   265 hits
Forum: Sara's Soup Kitchen
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1294912

Re: Oregano Oil Question.   by MH   5y
Hi MH, HAY Iíve been looking up prices out of curiosity because Iím about ready to buy some, you were right about the ridiculous prices. Iíve been researching to find out what exactly makes the prices so high, and I still have no idea. For example, is this good? MANY WILL RAISE THE PRICE TO WHAT EVER THEY CAN GET. (62-69% Carvacrol) A VERY LOW NUMBER, BUT THIS NUMBER REALLY MEANS NOTHING AS FAR AS HUMAN HEALTH IS CONCERNED, IT ONLY MEANS THE HIGHER THE NUMBER, THE HOTTER THE TASTE... Botanical Name: Origanum vulgare Common Method Of Extraction: Steam distilled Parts Used: Dri ...   1,064 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1401387

Re: Underarms   by fledgling   8y
Kim, I donít know what you have, but mine is as though an acidity has broken through the skin where it folds deeply and isnít often exposed to air. I sometimes get an oval patch of irritated redness, especially in hot weather. If yours is similar, I would imagine that some of the applications suggested above would either hurt or burn. For example, oregano oil MUST be well-diluted with what is called ímixing oilí. This, I believe, is a fine grade of oil suited for the purpose, but likely could be any food grade oil handy. For a burn from oregano oil, Iíd grab the olive oil quick ...   533 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=365352

MH: H - Pyori ?   by everchildlike   8y   View Entire Thread 5
Hello, I am wondering if you know anything about this condition,My sister in law had it a a year ago and thinks she has it again. Helicobacter pylori is a spiral shaped bacterium that lives in the stomach. It has a unique way of adapting to the harsh, acidic environment. Since its discovery back in 1983, it has been studied rather extensively and believed by many in the allopathic medical community to play an important role in the development of gastritis and peptic ulcers. Consequently, there has been a fundamental shift in mainstream ulcer care from the widespread use of antacids (which ...   912 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=749799

Re: anyone take diflucan and nystatin simultaneously???   by verysugar   6y
Peggysue etc Iím interested in the antifungal, parasiticidal & life-enhancing properties of herbal essential oils. Just from google ... http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=S1413-86702008000100014&script=sci_arttext&tlng=en http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=17322262 http://www.iisc.ernet.in/currsci/may252001/1264.pdf I have always known of thyme, oregano, tea-tree and citronella, as being effective anti-pathogen agents. I have taken relatively large doses of oregano & neem oil internally and want to try some lemongrass essential oil. People alwa ...   2,219 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1313400

Oregano Oil vs. Genital Herpes   by #17346   9y   View Entire Thread 2
This is a repost from the previous page,just looking for an answer! MH,I know you have said that Oregano Oil will drive the Herpes virus up and out the lips in a visible way,but how does the Oregano Oil drive out Genital Herpes? Just by swallowing the Oregano Oil,will it drive the Herpes out the groin area in the same way as the lips? Will you be able to see it being driven out on a persons groin? Also,you mentioned that a proper sitz bath is a cure for all known diseases. Could a person try a few sessions with a sitz bath to get rid of Herpes? How will a person know if the sitz bath ...   7,918 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=717931

Re: Is this Irritable Bowel Diseas? Please Help!   by Iolite   4y
I think that since oregano oil is not synthetic, but a whole food, not likely, but I really donít know. Iíve been giving Willow oregano oil since February. The post I read on curezone (still havenít found it) the poster used oregano oil for 6 months. Since Willow has had reoccurring bouts with c. difficile since she was a puppy over 4 years ago, Iím going to give it to her longer. She used to get kibble, O&M Holistic, but havenít been able to get it for over a year. Even with the kibble, sheíd get a couple of eggs with it in the morning and Nature Varietyís Instinct raw for dinner tha ...   3,227 hits
Forum: IBS   Crohnís Disease   Diarrhea   Leaky Gut   Night Sweats   Flatulence
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1664397

The bees by MH   by MH   8mo   View Entire Thread 3
Today my mother seen some baby ducks being killed by bees that live in the ground, that she had been trying to kill for the past 2 days.................silly her went out and grabbed up 2 of the ducks who soon died from the beed stings and the bees got her all over both hands, arms and stomach as she fled back to her house......and she is in her 80ís... Luckily she had a bottle of Spray I and I told her to open the lid and pour it all over her arms and hands as she searched for the oregano oil I had given her.......and I drove over with sevral new bottles and a large bottle of diluted o ...   240 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2099078

Oregano oil...gum infection & fasting.   by splash   19mo   View Entire Thread 2
Hello MH, About 4 weeks ago I noticed a sensitive tooth near a molar that had a filling fall out months prior. I waited too long to replace the filling and am still paying for it. I was in denial thinking it would go away so it took me about 10 days before I started fasting. At this point my gum and entire face was swelling up with an abscess that was extremely painful so I started to apply intense pressure to release the fluid. This was a painful and bloody procedure but took away the intense pain. The day after I started a water fast and 6 drops of oregano oil daily which s ...   928 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1991145

self-experimentation   by MH   20mo   View Entire Thread 4
Amish farmers are use to using needles alot with their horses....this testimony / question was something new and interesting. NOTE, PLEASE do not self-experiment like this and if you do, you are being extremely ĒriskyĒ as this ould be in deed, practicing medicine and have medical results, which can also me you could kill your self which is only legal in hospitals. My testimony on oregano oil for worming horses. I had a mule come home from the trainer this spring in rather poor condition. I tried worming with commercial wormers with no luck. When warm weather started he was loaded wi ...   1,095 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1970375

Re: please help!!!candida/laryngitis   by ndul   6y
Hi Jayhill, I am sorry you have been feeling bad for so long. It is miserable. I was reading through some of your other posts. I have some similarities to you in going to the doctor and not getting anything helpful in the way of answers, then to get treated like a hypochondriac to boot. It took me a while to piece together that I had a candida problem too. It is such a foreign concept to doctors. In our family I had trouble with my sinuses-they were infected all the time, and my son had severe asthma. It was a very scary time for me because there were at least 2 times I thought h ...   5,833 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1103246

Re: MY I read your 108 page book and now onto book one!   by MH   5y
No wonder I had floaters in front of my eyes since a youth from Mercury in vaccinations and Candida etc.! I just not drew that conclusion a little while back, this book certainly proves thats what it is from. I also am sensitive to noises and have had OCD since a youth, a connection? I bet on it. I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED WHAT PEOPLE ARE CALLING ĒFLOATERSĒ AS FAR AS I AM AWARE OF. BUT: IF I STARE AT THE SUN AND ALLOW MY EYE TO CLOSE UP, WHICH MAKES YOUR VISON CAPABLE OF SEEING THE FILM ON YOUR OWN EYE, YOU CAN SEE THE DUST PARTICALS OR OTHER CREATURES THAT LIVE IN THAT FLUID....SINCE THE ...   727 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1484724

Re: De Wormer OK in cat's water?   by mh   6y
CAT AND DOG HAVE THEIR TONGUES.............. I would not give a cat pure oregano oil if it has been to the vet or taken vaccinations, etc...but would give diluted with no fear. Also, I give pure oregano usually once a month. With DOG, currently she has been getting a full dropper of pure oregano every other day for weeks now.........that is enough to make any human to fall down on the ground and CRY MOMMY and no human could tolerate such doses... 1 drop of pure in the mouth will make an adult human gasp for air as they run for ice water...but I never told DOG that a dropper of pur ...   771 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1234434

Re: I tried this   by molly bloom   7y
Okay, Iíll bite. Hmmm scientific cause and effect. We can only speculate. The only ĒscienificĒ study done on this is in Russian. If you speak Russian, you are our hero. This is what I think: #1 - there are some bacteria and pathogens that simply cannot be removed by convential methods (brushing, alcohol rinsing, etc.) These bacteria are really nasty. They are the ones that develop huge colonies and bacteria cities and cause not only gum disease, but if they get organized enough, you start to swallow them and they begin to attack other areas of the body. Thatís why some people ...   747 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1017504

Re: Eyebrow hair loss   by Zoebess   5y
I cannot say what your issue is exactly, BUT if it were my issue, I would use Coconut Oil on my eyebrows. If you wanted to use something stronger, I would recommend adding a drop of oil of oregano. Of course, you would want to take care not to get it IN your eyes~~ http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/ http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1246746 This info might shed some light on the topic too~~ ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` The protective environment of the skin and how coconut oil helps~~ Antiseptic fatty acids in coconut oil help ...   8,467 hits
Forum: Seborrheic Derm.   Demodex Mites   Candida Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1452298

Re: sneezing kitty   by #33957   6mo
Hello, HAY I have endlessly searched for a cure for my cats sneezing. I am hoping you can help me. CATS HAVE HAD PROBLEMS FOR THE PAST 20+ YEARS My cat just got over having the flu and the start of pneumonia in his lungs. The vet HUGE MISTAKE NUMBER 1--------A CAT WITH A VET gave him an antibiotic OK which cleared it up SO NOW DRUGS CAN CURE SOMETHING? I THOUGHT THEY WERE A POISON.... but the sneezing is coming back as it always has after an antibiotic. I gave him a vitamin C today. OK, YOUR DOPED UP KITTY NOW IS POISONED FURTHER WITH ACID.....AMAZING HE IS NOT BL ...   233 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2112032

barefoot product list/prices   by MH   9y   View Entire Thread 4
GREETINGS, I never thought about copy and pasting this way before! This is my 2006 price list. It doesnít look like this on my file, but as a copy/paste I guess this will do. Anyone in the world that wants my 2006 price list can e-mail countrybaskets@earthlink.net and say send me price list and I can now send a pdf version with no problems, below is what it looks like all scrambled, but you still get the idea. Blessings, The BAREFOOT Herbalist The ďBAREFOOTĒ Herbalist product description. TINCTURE Ė High alcohol formula. Very strong normally taken by drops. Normally taste bad ...   1,633 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=190805

Re: Oil Pulling, by MH   by awebaby   7y
OK MH I have to weigh in here with all due respect - you are wrong. Hereís my story. It was actually the OP forum that I found first on curezone several months agowhen I was so ill and in bed with an injury. I had a lot of white coating on my tongue and down my throat and on the sides of my mouth which I had never had before and I figured it could be oral thrush? (not sure if thatís the right word) - anyway I googled it and it took me right to the OP forum. I read everything and began the next day with Spectum unrefined organic sesame oil. Within 3 days my mouth problems were toally ...   2,673 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1046911

Re: AIR FRESHEN by MH   by MH   26mo
I tried a variety of machines/gajets that are made for essential oils and some were very expensive and they HOGGED essential oils so badly, NO ONE would want to afford their usage and putting so much ĒpureĒ essential oils in a room you slept in, actually could be very dangerous if not deadly... The machine I chose, as explained in the air quality pdf of the mh way is made by the same manufacturer of the machine I suggest to clean the carpets......and to date, I still have not wore a machine out and we use 3 of them 8 hours every day. Essential oils date back to the common ĒvicksĒ sty ...   783 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1911904

does anyone rub walnut oil on their skin? refrigerate it ...   by perusing   7y   View Entire Thread 2
so Iím not big on pulling with walnut oil. too thin and tastes funny, but Iíll try it again. I have a bottle that iíve had for four months or so hanging out in my cupboard (I hope I didní t have to refrigerate it :/ ) Iím trying to decide if I should give it away or use it for my skin. I use castor oil and coconut oil (and occasionally oregano oil) on my skin, and thatís worked out really well. my skin due to funky shower water and weather gets extremely dry and castor oil keeps it from itching, and otherwise keeps my legs lubed and smooth. coconut oil likewise, but the resu ...   6,290 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1036748

Re: Moritz comments about oil pulling   by health_nutty   8y
Iím at two weeks of oil pulling. I have some other health things going on right now so it is hard to tell what the oil pulling is doing for me. One of which is completely quiting caffeine (on day 9 of no caffeine). I was quite an addict so this is a big move for me. I was really hoping the oil pulling would give me some energy to help with the fatigue! :) My mouth and teeth feel cleaner. I also bought some oregano oil and love the tingly natural freshness it give my mouth.   1,882 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=109039

Re: more help with oil please   by trapper/kcmo   8y
i am using haine refined sunflower oil right now. it is presserved with vit E and i have embellished it with one drop of pure oregano oil from MH(barefoot herbalist) at the rate of one half drop per tablespoon. it works really well and i like it. that particular oil was cheap. i think refined oil will collect more than unrefined. plus, if i am going to spring for organic cold pressed, i am going to put it in my body, not spit it out. if i was independently wealthy, i would of course buy the very best for both. with no income since 99 money is just a little tight.   1,625 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=109239

Re: insights for nail fungus   by north   8y
I dropped the following three essential oils on mine every single night (sometimes once during the daytime too) for at least a month. The nail fell off...but then loe and behold, a new fungus-free nail grew in. Tea tree oil Oregano oil (the STRONG brands, store brand is usually much weaker) Rosemary oil I tried a little to cut back on sugar intake during this time, but due to being busy, didnít do that at all perfectly. So no big changes in diet while I did this. The problem hasnít come back, and itís been over two years.   1,704 hits
Forum: Nail Fungus   Ask CureZone
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=358106

Re: Beware of Flaxseed Oil   by MH   10y
Greetings, Most plant oils are very hard to digest and should be eaten on an empty stomach. I have never liked the idea of eating oils with a dairy product! It does not make sense to me! I have seen people try this and I have never seen anything happen or cancer go away. To me it would seem to promote indigestion. 2 undigestable products have to create allot of acid in the stomach and if one already had cancer, it just seems like it would create more of a bourdon on the system. It is better than taking drugs, so I tell people is they believe, then try it! Believing something wil ...   1,669 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=713038

Re: Virgin Coconut Oil Detox???   by Rick67   5y
There was someone on here a while back (canít remember his name). He was talking about how great the coconut oil cleanse was. Iím a firm believer in coconut oil. Iím currently trying to take about six tablespoons throughout the day. Iím miving in several drops of Oregano Oil. Iíve never tried the cleanse but Iím pretty sure it will work at knocking out Candida. Have you looked in the Coconut Oil forum?   7,769 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1371602

«Prev   1   10   20   30   40   50   60   61   62   63   64  
66   67   68   69   70   80   90   100   Next»  

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with pl...

Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We h...

Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September a...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ...

Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

The Krill Miracleô
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Advertisements

Ads from CureZone Sponsors

Mouth Sores
Eliminate Herpes

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side...

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

Natural Cancer Remedies

Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?

Royal Oil of Oregano - 100% Pure
The Wolfe Clinicís Royal Oil of Oregano is one of the few ...

Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We h...

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven Candida Diet

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with pl...

The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream ma...

Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Colon Cleanse
Safely relieve bloating and constipation associated with an unhealthy colon.
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Proven Parasite Diet

GOLD

Dr. Clark Heating Pad
The most advanced FIR Heating Pad available! Providing effective pain r...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Colloidal Silver Makers
High quality and Fast Colloidal Silver Generators - complete line and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.57 sec at 4/16/2014 11:11:01 PM, requested by 107.21.163.227, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/search.asp?q=oil+of+oregano&f=762&t=0&p=65 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2