CureZone Search Results for
ray peat
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

4866 Messages     Page: 72 of 82
 «Prev   1   10   20   30   40   50   60   70   71  
73   74   75   76   77   78   Next»  

Re: I want my health back   by vidda   4y
EMC, congratulations on your decision to start ! Your story sounds familiar and reminds me the time when I started back in Jan...similar situation with obesity (I was in my all time high 210 lbs...) and I received the same doctor’s advise...I had an accident ( in Dec_) and I was in and out the hospital with MRI, X-ray etc when my blood pressure readings were high.This was terrifying to me - my mother was on BP medication all her life and I didnt want to live this way at all...The scary part was that noone could tell me how long I had had the issue with the BP -I had no symptoms... ...   774 hits
Forum: Fasting: Water Only.
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1692283

Re: Ultrasound and Doppler Question   by Dr Mom   4y
Ultrasound has been around for about 50 years now and so, is still a relatively new science without any long-term studies to show what the possible side effects may be. It appears to be much safer than X-rays due to the fact that ultrasound utilizes sound waves as opposed to mutagenic ionizing radiation which can pose hazards such as chromosome breakage and cancer. Having said that, there are a few studies out there which are questioning the effects of continued fetal exposure to ultrasound waves. A Yale study in 2006 suggested exposure to ultrasound affected fetal brain development ...   1,486 hits
Forum: Ask Dr Mom
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1671553

Re: HELP PLEASE-pain is causing me to feel suicidal, exac...   by Iolite   4y
I’ve recently learned about Tamanu oil from someone here posting about it on HVs’ forum. It is supposed to help nerve pain when applied topically. I haven’t tried it yet, but plan to. I have sciatica due to a bad vertebra in my lower back and scoliosis. I’ve been taking Dr. Christopher’s Bone, Flesh and Cartilage capsules (I buy it in bulk from Herbs First) http://www.herbsfirst.com/ChristopherBulkFormulas.html It is his original formula that contains comfrey root. It is supposed to heal and regenerated discs and vertebrae. Dr. Mom used it to heal her mom’s osteoporosis and her ...   4,789 hits
Forum: Back & Neck
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1679533

Re: It is Possible to recover From Morgellons. Dr. with ...   by morgticia   4y
I don’t know what anybody else thinks except myself. I believe 100% that Mel BELIEVES he is well. Never did the thought cross my mind that he is trying to ’scam’ anyone. All of us in the community are wondering though—is it REALLY possible to recover 100% from Morg. Since it is possible to heal the lesions and to rid oneself of all the symptoms (at least for awhile), and still to have it in your system, the only way to know what’s what is by looking at the skin with a microscope to see if the fibers and black particles under the skin are gone. As far as I know, Mel doesn’t have t ...   1,957 hits
Forum: Morgellons
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1678451

Re: Interesting Debate we Have here!..here's my final tak...   by Hveragerthi   4y
 < Gallstones  present>> as has been stated about a thousand times on various forums here, the ultrasound and xray testing are not accurate when non-calcified stones are present. these tests will only pick up stones of sufficient density. there are calcium stones and there are also bile pigment stones which may not show up on tests. this is not a hard concept to grasp unless you are deliberately trying not to grasp it. Ultrasounds readily pick up the stones, and in fact can detect the stones as small as 2mm.  It is x-rays and CT scans that do not always pi ...   4,205 hits
Forum: Liver Flush Debate
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1675086

Re: Cavitations: Surgery vs. Ozone injections...   by dukeeeey   4y
If you have a cavitation ozone will kill the anaerobic bacteria and you might get some relief from your symptoms. But this is a quick fix at best and not a permantent solution. The anarobic bacteria will soon come back and with them, your health problems. I’ve had cavitation surgery using drills and not using drills. The non drilling method is better from a healing point of view, and also if you are awake during the surgery. Hand tools is a lot less traumatic. I’m not from the US so can’t really recommend anyone there. I’ve heard good things about Dr Shankland. But if he is too expen ...   3,747 hits
Forum: Cavitations
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1684638

Re: Will Calium cancer markers rise after a fast?   by actualhealth   4y
Hi Koldo, 10 years ago my sister had 2 large fibroids, 1 was the size of a grapefruit,the other a lemon. her gyno offered one option only, hysterectomy. eek! she didn’t want to do it. research revealed that when the uterus is removed the ovaries immediately begin to atrophy and she wanted to keep her hormones and her youth till their natural end. so she searched the net for an alternative and discovered the latest technology was UAE (uterine artery embolisation). it worked fabulously and her benign fibroids are now nothing but 2 tiny calcified lumps that she can no longer feel. bear i ...   1,193 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1681905

My trip to the Tropical Disease Clinic   by sanjean   4y   View Entire Thread 12
The good news first.... This is the FIRST doctor that does not believe that I am depressed! How about that! There is new research on Chronic Fatigue, which he has an interest in, that shows that 86% of sufferers have a virus called Murine Virus http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/727329 but the study is new and of course may take forever to be found conclusive but this info just may be of some use to us. The bad news.... Because all my lab tests have come back negative for parasites, according to him, I couldn’t possibly have any parasites! HA! At lease he wasn’t totally co ...   1,049 hits
Forum: Parasites: Drugs
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1682665

Re: Puffed up right Cheek   by Hveragerthi   4y
 HV, thanks for your reply. I have had two different dentists check for tooth infection. After x rays and thorough check they insist that it is not tooth infection! Two other things may serve as additional clues! 1 There is no pain or even discomfort! 2 I feel stuffed up and a fair blob of mucous ( completely white and transparent) comes out of the opposite nostril and the puffiness subsides for a while.It builds up again after a while. I put Bentonite on the cheek but no effect. I put bentonite inside the mouth on the right side. It feels good but has no effect on the puffiness! ...   2,773 hits
Forum: The Truth in Medicine
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1687577

Re: Bronchitis/Cough/Discomfort   by cora   4y
You have PND and for some reason your body is not able to eliminate it yet. I’d advise against anything like the Z pack. Have you had a chest x-ray? Do you know if you have COPD, or ”air trapping” in lungs? H is going to tell you (among many other valuable tidbits) that eucalyptus oil is excreted in the lungs. You need to cough. Something is down there. Are you getting enough fluids? Do you maintain good posture while eating and drinking? Do you sleep with your head raised? I suggest sleeping on an incline - like the recliner position of a hospital bed. I sugges ...   1,828 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1687580

Re: Looking for a good oral surgeon proficient in cavitat...   by rocknlocks   4y
Please see my response to your first inquiry below. Dr. Frank Jerome may have been the dentist you were looking for...? Here is a link to his site. http://dentistry-toothtruth.com/faq.htm He’s an old-fashioned guy, who practices w/o the latest in technology but relies on his experience when it comes to detecting cav sites on x-rays (no Cavitat required) so you don’t pay big overhead costs for his services. He and his wife were genuinely nice and concerned about my health and wellbeing. You would have to call and ask about the exact cleaning method (ozonated water ect). He does use a slo ...   4,213 hits
Forum: Cavitations
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1686705

Re: Your Personal Dosage   by just thinking   4y
I have some ideas. Living near the Celanese plant in South Texas for four years as a kid. Forced fluoride drops for two years while overseas. Four years on tetracycline for acne (give me a break). Growing up with a chain smoker. Psych drugs. Being an x-ray tech. Living next to a major freeway. Treatment for exposure to TB. A year of waking up with candy and calming down with whisky. Trying to drink as much as my in-laws, when I do not have the constitution for it, before I knew I had a choice. Anyway, I only know that when I try to reduce iodine, I get sort of whiny inside, it’s ve ...   910 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1687233

Re: Bronchitis/Cough/Discomfort   by Hveragerthi   4y
 No x-ray was done, but I don’t have any phlegm, unless as the other posted stated that the mucous is all clogged up and dry. It is possible that it is too thick to cough up.  You can try some of the things I mentioned in the last post to thin it out.  And if you have someone who can cup their hands and pound your back around your lungs this will also help to break up the mucous.  You can do the same thing on your chest. I am having pain in the center of my back along with a feeling of something stuck in my upper chest area is sooooooooooo uncomfortable. I feel ...   1,856 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1689004

Re: chemtrails   by ring5100   4y
It’s simply ”pure evil.” Interestingly, this started about 10 years ago, and possbily with AL Gore’s big political debate on the global warming crap, this may have been theory in part, to place a shield in the atmosphere to prevent a small percentage of the suns rays. I don’t know. Or even for population control? Either way, confirmation that they are US planes. They are chemtrails and not contrails, containing large amounts of toxic aluminun and barium. I’ve written several senators and house rep. only to not get replies back, But one did reply, but not initially aknowledging or go ...   4,077 hits
Forum: Conspiracy Theories
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1688144

Re: Bronchitis/Cough/Discomfort   by Hveragerthi   4y
 I went to the Doctor for a dry cough and uncomfortable feeling in my upper chest area, and he said I have bronchitis. He prescribed the z-pack (zithromax 250mg for 5 days). I am on day 3 and no relief. I have the feeling of continuing to cough, no mucous or phlem but I feel so uncomfortable that it’s affecting my daily activities. I thought I might have pneumonia, but Doc said bronchitis. Upper back is hurting, ribs are hurting as well. My upper chest area is a feeling of anxiety and wanting to grasp for air. I keep feeling in the back of my throat as if someone smirks or grunts like ...   2,536 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1688333

liver meridian/Right jaw?   by #103371   4y   View Entire Thread 7
Quote. ”they had a jaw bone cavitation(infection that doesn’t show on x-rays) on their liver meridian tooth.” someone speaking of someone who did not respond to herbs. In treating hep c with herbs someone on hep c forum said these people don’t respond well. I came back for infection right jaw. did not show up on xray. and i just ordered herbs for hepc. NP do you know if Right jaw is the liver meridian and if there are any frqs to do in conjunction with herbs? I can’t afford bacterial dentist right now and want to address fatigue issue as of late. I could ask over there and fine. ...   1,097 hits
Forum: Rife
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1690434

I got the news today. Oh Boy.   by Karlin   4y   View Entire Thread 4
Humanworm, I hope you can help me. I got the report from an abdominal X-Ray and it said something like ”right sided stool”. The Doc explained that the ascending colon normally has only liquids, but that some long-ago episode of constipation left behind actual solid stool there, and now it has hardened and is not moving. I don’t know if it is stuck to the walls or if it is a solid mass in the middle of the colon, but I picture a black, tar-like blob just sitting there. New food [chyme?] moves past it and I am having normal BMs now. But what can I do to get rid of that? ...   1,694 hits
Forum: Ask Humaworm
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1646490

Re: Pains and stiffnesses   by Hveragerthi   4y
 I need to know hwat is the best way tod deal with following 1)pain and stiffness in the neck and shoulder 2)Weakness in legs and lower arms 3)numbness in thighs 4)constant headaches 5)emptineess feeling in some parts of head.Not a single point but different times different parts of head when pressed 6)no balance in vision/eyesight. 7)difficulty in concentrating Have you had any x-rays taken of your neck area?  It sound like you have a nerve and possible arterial compression in the neck area? Most likely a bone spur. If this is the case ...   786 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1653263

Re: Cerec fillings/crowns texture   by 55JoJo   4y
Cerec is a machine milled filling. When they are placed in the mouth they have to be bonded in place. Then the filling is adjusted. If you are soar then I would think that you are still hitting it during your chewing or grinding at night. When you are hitting a tooth to hard it bruised the periodontal ligaments. Which can make it very painful. If it is still soar go back and have them adjust again. Maybe consider finding someone else who will take the time to be sure it is correct. You should not be having pain. Did they do an x-ray to see if the tooth has infection at the root? Having the ...   3,171 hits
Forum: Dental Support   Amalgam Replacement
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1654561

Choosing a RX drug   by Sky12   4y
In the absence of a strain specific diagnosis(My stool sample only showed yeast overgrowth, not species), how long should you give a particular antifungal before deciding whether it’s the proper treatment? After 35 days on Diflucan I’ve had massive die-off, but I was so sick before starting that I’m still incredibly sick now. Deciding whether I’m ”better” is ambiguous, because something is being killed off but I obviously still feel terrible. My worst problem areas have been severe gut overgrowth and something in my lungs. Obviously I don’t know whether my lung overgrowth is Albicans ...   10,350 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1655396

Re: Is kefir my knight in shining armour?   by kalb   4y
Ah, generations have come and pasted away; From year to year the moons look alike, old and new. We do not know tonight for whom she sheds her ray, But hear the river say to billig ed hardy bekleidung its water adieu. Away, away is sailing a single cloud white; On Farewell Beach pine away maples green. Where is the wanderer sailing his boat tonight? Who, pining away, ed hardy clotheson the moonlit rails would learn? Alas! The moon is lingering over the tower; It should have seen the dressing table of the fair. She rolls the curtain up and light comes in her bower; She washes but ...   12,121 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Kefir Grain
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1655890

Re: Four "possible" reasons and cure for EC   by #128628   4y
I found out out due to a bowel obstruction that required hospitalization. I think I got it since I did not eat much fiber. It is treated with antibiotics and enema. I do not know if or when I get feces stuck in the pouches. Maybe whenever I feel pain in abdomen is when it gets stuck. I am not endorsing the Pepto-Bismol treatment on lips described in the link below. I was looking for the correct spelling of the pouch condition and found this. http://www.end-diverticulitis.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=125 A blood sample can be taken to check for an increase in white blood cell ...   1,628 hits
Forum: Peeling Lips
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1658001

Re: Morgticia's Menthol Machine of Morg Doom!   by stumped   4y
Hey Morgticia, Thanks for the pointers. Good news strange news... Good news, went to ikea, bought a plastic storage bin, put a pair of pants in it with the menthol overnight. Washed them in Bonner’s, oxy whatever ( morg mind ) and dryed them in cold water ( am now suspicious of my hot water heater )and dryed in my bonner’s cleaned dryer. No bites, no nips all day! These were lightly infected. I am thinking somethings may take time and was hoping for a ray of sunshine. Strange news, I went back to menthol some more and the entire lid and around the top near the opening was covered ...   14,371 hits
Forum: Morgellons   Scabies   Candida Support   MSM   Insect Bite
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1658665

Re: Why PANTETHINE IS CRUCIAL TO YOUR RECOVERY!!!   by Hveragerthi   4y
 What would you consider "high doses"? Lam’s patients max out at 1200 mg. of pantethine. I would consider 1200mg daily too much if not being balanced out with the other B vitamins since as I pointed out high levels of individual B vitamins displace others leading to problems. This more is better philosophy is the same as the pharmaceutical thinking.  If people really want to go with this kind of reasoning then why don’t they just stick to pharmaceutical drugs? Of course it could be argued they are since most synthetic supplements are made by pharmaceutical manu ...   4,662 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1659633

Re: This is a good song for AF   by Sherwin   4y
I’am a musician too. AF made my practices not 100% . I play guitar, blues/jazz(i study)/rock But AF screwed my progression. If I have a bad day my body CAN’T make music. My fingers can play, I have the techniques.. but my mind does NOTHING. This is killing for a musician! Bands, stage? No I can’t. A little nervous or excitement and my heartbeat begins to race and bloodpressure is like the twin-towers. I listen to extreme large music collections From Pink Floyd to Enigma to Fusion Jazz to Industrial like FrontLineAssembly, Front 242, Assemblage 24. Drum n Bass, jazzy lounge ...   1,047 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1660164

Right sided stool   by Karlin   4y   View First 20 Messages of 32
Doc, I cannot find anyone who has heard of ”right sided stool”, but that was what my X-Ray report read. It doesn’t come back in Google searches either!! I do understand that it means I have stool in my ascending colon, where only the liquid slurry of digested food and waste should be. Doc said my ascending colon might be more or less FULL of stool, but not hard stool, just those little bits that make up a turd. I do NOT understand how it got there. My GP said it was likely left over from an episode of severe constipation, but it has been 10 or 12 years since I had one of those - I ...   10,313 hits
Forum: Ask Dr. Sutter
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1664023

Re: albendazole taken with fat   by sanjean   4y
Hi again Carol I have to say that it’s refreshing to have someone come in ask a question, then actually reply to the responses! Nice! When taking the Albenza, IF you had neurocysticercosis, which is very rare but certainly not unheard of, the Albenza will start to kill the cysts which can cause edema or swelling of the brain causing headaches. After 8 days, I’d imagine that the Albenza would have cause some headaches IF it were killing cysts in the brain. To have a doctor order an MRI is a trick in itself! You would have to exhibit neurological symptoms of some sort. I had a concu ...   7,182 hits
Forum: Parasites: Drugs
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1663373

Re: Terminal Liver Cancer   by Ithink   4y
So sorry about your Dad. I just recently returned from Hope Wellness Center in Acuna, Mexico where I was with a friend receiving treatment for Squamous cell anal cancer (Farrah Fawcett type). We had explored our options outside of the US given that we had received reports from 4 people who had gone the US standard of care route and all had failed. She did the Greek test from Research Genetic Cancer Center http://www.rgcc-genlab.com/ in Greece that grows your cancer cells in wells and checks it against 38 different botanical (Vit C, E, Quercetin, Arteminisin etc.) natural substances and ...   8,828 hits
Forum: Cancer Debate   Liver Flush Debate
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1641489

Video Embedded Re: Ron Paul = Straw Man   by InnerCalm   4y
If he was the ”real deal” he’d be ”really” dead. he is being utilized as a device to see where people’s minds are. A pied piper for info gathering. Watch Ron a little c;loser and please understand how social engineer works. They are creating a 3rd party ray of hope which will not turn out to be so. Perceptions are being manipulated and driven by the propaganda streams of mainstream media. This entire thing is being engineered. ;-) Now here are some hints that will either strike or miss a cord in you depending on how deep your conspiracy knowledge is. It’s all about noticing a ...   579 hits
Forum: Ask Trapper
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1641612

I need some advice about BABY   by mo123   4y
I have literally tried everything with Baby and she still is not going to the bathroom. The only raw food I can get her to eat is livers and parsley. The rest of the time she is mad and refuses to eat anything but her favorite cat food and pumpkin oil. The longer she goes without going to the bathroom the worse. The last few days her fever came back, I must assume from the toxins building up in her system. Before I took her to the hospital and she refused to eat for 8 days and she felt like I abandoned her. She was so frightened. The doc is new and basically doesn’t know her ass ...   356 hits
Forum: Sara’s Soup Kitchen
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1639738

Re: This Forum   by jb10   4y
Thanks for that I did read one of your past forums on Morgellons so will go over that again. I have some lesions at the base of my neck and I did have some running down my spine to the base of my tailbone but as soon as this came to the for the tailbone ones disappeared. I still have a scaliness in my hairline. I did a VitaKlenz parasite cleanse and did see white rice and lots of sesame seeds. Even found them in the bed when I reaslise what was going on and one day found a proglottid (small maggot like but very white in the bed) sounds grose I know. I did not know what it was at the t ...   2,301 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1644764

Amalgam fillings/Root canal   by babygirl80   4y   View Entire Thread 3
Hello, MH, quick question I’m in the process of trying to fix my mouth health.  I have one root canal and several amalgam fillings that I want removed the proper way.  I talked to Jody last week and I called your Dentist’s office to ask for a referral or direction on what to do and they gave me Dams ( http://www.amalgam.org/), from what I understand this company is run by just this one guy who went through Mercury issues and he’s helping people.  I called him and he sent me info. on Mercury and a list of Dentist who can properly take out my root canal and fillings ...   600 hits
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1644391

Re: Gall stones: ultrasound before and after to see the c...   by #130249   4y
congratulations on the great results of the liver flush!!! the liver is the governor of allergies and now that yours is being cleaned out you are reaping all the great benefits of liver cleansing. ultrasound will sometimes only pick up masses that are sufficiently calcified, the same goes for x-ray. and sometimes the technicians who interpret ultra-sound are not very skilled, to further confuse the matter. many of the stones people expel during the flushes are not calcified, but still they cause havoc in the liver and gall bladder by blocking passage of healthy bile. you can re ...   1,615 hits
Forum: Liver Flush Debate
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1643824

Re: Shoulder Pain Relief?   by Hveragerthi   4y
 By the way I’m not just ’masking symptoms’ by using topical creams, I’m RELIEVING PAIN until this thing heals and there’s not a thing wrong with that.  Actually most pain relievers are prostaglandin inhibitors of some type. These impede healing and can even promote more damage. Bengay uses a prostaglandin inhibitor. Pain is often from inflammation, which is part of the body’s healing process. This inflammation is mediated by the prostaglandins, which is why prostaglandin inhibitors suppress healing while masking the symptoms. I don’t know if it’s a TEAR or what bec ...   1,617 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1643645

Re: Vitamin D (and Other Supplements): With Meals, or Wit...   by chrisb1   4y
Very interesting Tony, with regard to absorption I think it is significant that the study participants were senior citizens, and where absorption is known to decline with age. There are some variables here such as prescribed medications (not mentioned) which can also interfere with absorption, and judging from their age, this may also be a co-factor in malabsorption. Other co-factors in malabsorption can include biliary obstruction, Celiac disease or IBS and/or Crohns disease. Further: exposure to sunlight will directly produce Cholecalciferol (D3) in the skin, which is transport ...   844 hits
Forum: Ask Tony Isaacs
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1644085

Re: What kind of parasite is it???   by LoricaLady   4y
I do not think the bentonite & psyllium will help with the throat. It only is used to go thru, and cleanse, the intestines. Yes, it can have side effects, like constipation for example. But one can use cascara sagara a few hours after the p & b to help push it along. I am not expert, just reporting what happened for me. Personally I would try a zapper, maybe even at the neck (not too close to the delicate ear mechanisms though) to kill any parasite in the neck. I would also try paracides, the standard ones mentioned in my link. I would not try them at the same time as the za ...   1,024 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1646910

Help! Intense nausea, vomiting, itching.   by ms4runr   4y   View Entire Thread 4
Emergency! Friend has been having growing symptoms last few years, now has many symptoms of liver distress like distended abdomen, anemia, borderline diabetes. She is now in high stress of nausea, cannot keep anything down except juice for several days. Has severe pain after eating. No doctors are helping. Recent x-ray showed galbladder FULL of stones. I suggested a cleanse of 3 days apple juice then the olive oil and lemon juice on Sun. evening. She is 2 days into apple juice only and is having violent vomiting. Will the gallbladder burst? Oh, she has been suffering from whole body itch ...   5,320 hits
Forum: Gallbladder Remedies   Liver Flush Support   Itch
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1646971

Re: psoriasis much improved then came back   by chrisb1   4y
braindamage, Recent research indicates that psoriasis results when the skin’s cells grow too rapidly. This is caused when false signals are sent by the immune system. The body cannot shed excess skin quickly enough and, therefore, excess cells pile atop one another in the affected areas. This basically means that your Immune system is not functioning as it should, and where the most benefit in this skin condition is by regulating the Immune System with Vitamin D3 both internally and topically: the latter being the most effective in the short term, but the former in the long-term. No ...   833 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1645981

HV -about toes   by chirontherainbowbridge   4y   View Entire Thread 2
Hi HV, hahaha I’m starting to feel I should always ask after the opals, as if they were small children...bless their rainbow-fractured hearts :-) In the past 4 months or so I have done damage to two toes. Both the baby toe on the right foot (catching it on something, and fracturing (?) it)and then the fourth toe, just about a week or two ago. Same thing. In both cases, they seem to catch on some object or other, and get pulled, yanked. Bizarre, I know. Well, the little toe hurt a lot, and a black bruise extended across the foot; the toe felt/looked like it was broken, but I tried to pu ...   551 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1646278

couple more things..   by Anne_33   4y
will the bentonite and charcoal in the IF#2 help draw out anything bad I may have gotten from the MRI ?? I have also had 2 Ct scans and a hidascan with dye and a stress test with the dye in my previous years and of course multiple X-rays in my lifetime .. would really like to know that IF#2 will take care of all that excess medical induced posion along with cleansing ..ugh! I am starting to retain more water little by little and have put on about 10 pounds this past month alone ..truth be known I probably got about 30 pounds of water on me right now I know my bod ...   816 hits
Forum: Natural Healing
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1616708

Re: Tooth Truth by author Frank Jerome   by rocknlocks   4y
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, I really appreciate it! Wow, it sounds like you went to the right guy for what you needed to have done. Just curious, was your insurance able to cover part of the cost or did you have to pay out of pocket? When I called to inquire about an appointment, his wife told me that he does not use sedation so he would have to do two of my four cavitations in the morning and wait to do the other two until later in the afternoon. I’m not sure why that is but she said that they do this type of procedure often and successfully. She did confirm ...   5,311 hits
Forum: Cavitations   Dental Health   Dental Support   Root Canals   Neurotoxins
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1617547

Re: which came first, the allergies or the disease? (edited)   by chirontherainbowbridge   4y
Well, it’s official. I just heard from my mother, and she says: ”to date there is NO substance in the world that rebuilds cartlidge. NONE or the inventors would be richer than bill gates.” She adds there is no cartilage and it’s very clear on the x-ray. Hip totally impacted. Apparently she was told five years ago she’d need the operation. I guess she tried some glucosamine and chondroitin health food type stuff and it doesn’t do much but helps a bit with keping the knee mobile. Anyway, she’s asked me to stop looking for a ’cure’, since there is none, and she’s going to have the opera ...   2,431 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1620640

Re: Doctors milk dying cancer patients for every last dollar   by Hveragerthi   4y
 Tony, that’s true to a certain extent.  What isn’t included in that article is the fact that all a patient has to do is to refuse treatment.  It’s that simple. Actually it is not that simple. I had a friend who was admitted for kidney failure caused by a single dose of ibuprofen. He was uninsured so he ended up in County. During the admitting  x-ray they found a spot on his lungs which he informed them was scar tissue from Valley Fever and this was documented in his medical records. They insisted on doing a biopsy anyway. they came back several days later and t ...   4,838 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: News   Cancer Support   Adverse Reaction   Bad Doctors
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1621114

Re: More Gut Pain!   by Hveragerthi   4y
 Then I suppose I’ll need to find out what triggers gallbladders attacks???!!! THEN figure out how to PREVENT it! Contributing factors include estrogen, progesterone, lack of fiber and lack of lecithin and dietary fats. Therefore I recommend getting the hormones in balance, increase your intake of fibers and lecithin granules, and small amounts of oil with each meal to help keep the bile from becoming stagnant. Sterol sources such as the jiaogulan, yucca root or maca will help prevent the reabsorption of the cholesterol released in the bile in to the intestines. Ok, ...   961 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1621173

Re: teeth & gum products   by MH   4y
The ”only” good thing I know about ”real” butter is that this SPRINGTIME grass along with a fresh cow, produces butter milk that creates dark butter as a result of the super rich grass that only happens with the first growth each Spring. This butter when eaten gives almost instant better eye sight.... I also suspect this: The amish are using the very first milk from these cows, meaning it has allot of blood in it and often the butter has a red tint to it and it spoils, while normal butter does not spoil very easily. As far as decalcification of the inorganic lime inside the bones/fl ...   1,061 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1612910

Re: Added information   by Hveragerthi   4y
 The culture looks for bacteria. They generally do not look for fungus.  The fact that the culture was negative for bacteria should have told the doctor right there not to use antibiotics. As for the x-ray this is a poor diagnostic tool for sinus infections, especially since it cannot image the ethmoid and sphenoid sinuses. My ex-business partner suffered from a serious sinus infection for over 7 years when I met him. He had gone through the cultures, etc. and again it showed up negative. So the doctors just kept giving him antibiotic after antibiotic, which only mad ...   4,259 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone   Acid Reflux/GERD   Allergies & Intolerance   Sinuses   Candida Support   Autoimmune Diseases
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1614652

Re: Women and christianity.   by spudlydoo   4y
Hi Ray, thanks for you post. ”Let persons become in charge of a group, and watch rules to suit the leaders emerge. I personally want the real deal from God my Father and from His Son, my Lord Jesus Christ be spoken and lived in all persons. This may be a pipe dream, but I keep hoping.” The rules, that suit the leaders, are established using the scriptures from the bible. (and the qoran, as in my friends case). If women follow the scriptures and are submissive to their husbands, who take their orders from the guys that make the rules, how are they going to get a ”real deal” from god. ...   3,000 hits     0 of 1 (0%)
Forum: Christianity Debate
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1614653

Re: still no.   by wombat   4y
http://www.rense.com/general78/ttox.htm The basic question is this - How long of an exposure to any heavy metal is unhealthy? It can take many hours for the body to purge itself of Barium and Gadolinium - if all of it can ever be removed from the body at all. Gadolinium might be equally sinister it invades the brain by crossing the blood/brain barrier. This must happen to penetrate the lesions of the brain so they will show up on MRI images. Otherwise, MS lesions will not appear on the scan. This entire issue of contrast agents (so named by the medical profession) is a very dif ...   6,529 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Personal Conflicts
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1601487

Re: Failed root canal 5 years ago, tooth is lose can't af...   by #107689   4y
" Bridges are one of the worst things you can do unless ofcourse you want to be toothless in old age . To make a bridge , the two adjacent teeth are filed down to stubs and their nerves are damaged and they eventually die and you end up with weak root canaled teeth and then these teeth are extracted . You state that a bridge is an alternative to a crown , but bridges involve crowning teeth" I have a bridge that was installed just about 50 years ago and the only problem I’ve ever had with it is that it one time fell off the anchor teeth - about ten years ago.&nb ...   5,607 hits
Forum: Dental Support
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1603561

Stomach pain after eating   by deli   4y   View Entire Thread 5
Desperately seeking an answer for my 16yo daughter. She first began having severe stomach pain in NOV 2009 that took us to the ER. They ruled out appendicitis or gall bladder attack by x-ray. She had a mucous-y stool so they prescribed a stool softener for constipation & sent us home. She DOES NOT have bowel problems. She is mostly regular and eats a healthier veggie diet than most teens. However, after EVERY meal, she has stomach pain within about 20-30 minutes after her meal. Sometimes she is to the point of being doubled over. Her quality of life is being greatly affected. She cannot ri ...   2,856 hits
Forum: Ask Dr Mom
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1623761

My Orthodontist   by Mike1953   4y   View Entire Thread 9
My Orthodontist is what first piqued my curiosity in iodine. The reason a 56 year old like me has an orthodontist is that I gave up a 3 pack a day cigarette addiction last August and decided to hi-jack the ciggy fund to something positive and also create a point of no return to the cigarettes as I can’t afford both. My Orthodontist is also old like me, he is 67 and had just had his thyroid removed weeks before first meeting him. I assumed it was due to the x-ray equipment but he said his radiation badge never showed over exposure. I began researching thyroid and iodine on the net w ...   1,035 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1624762

STILL CRASHING update.   by cynthleal   4y   View Entire Thread 3
Like I posted before I’ve been Crashing, and yesterday I got this very sharp pain in my left upper back shoulder area, that will pass to my chest and hurt really bad every time i inhale air like a stabbing pain. I got really scare because it wouldn’t go away; so I called my Dr and got an appointment for that same day. Took an x-ray of my chest and back and said that she could see that my muscles were really stiff. I also mentioned that my left ear kept popping, she checked my ears and said that she could see a lot of pressure inside. and another symptom I mentioned was the feeling of n ...   1,385 hits
Forum: Mirena
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1625180

Liver enlarge problem any one?   by cynthleal   4y   View Entire Thread 3
Ok here I am again and still not feeling very well. I had to go to the Dr last week because of a pain that i been having for the last 2 weeks on my upper back left side, but last week it got to the point that it hurt me so bad when breathing like a stabbing pain in my heart when inhaling air’ so they took and x-ray of my up back and chest and said that my back muscles seem to be stiff, so they prescribed me a muscle relaxer and pain pills. Now just yesterday the nurse call me back again to go get an ultrasound because it appears that my liver may be enlarge but not they are not sure so h ...   1,236 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1628051

Re: Pancreatitis   by MH   4y
I’m a 54 yr old male OK and seem to have symptoms of pancretitis (very uncomfortable) OK, NOT SOMETHING YOU HEAR TOO MANY PEOPLE TALK ABOUT, OTHER THAN PANCREATIC CANCER SEEMS A DEATH SENTANCE TO MALES ONCE THEY ARE DIAGNOSED WITH IT, ETC... and don’t want to go to a doctor if at all possible. NOT GOING TO A MD IS FINE, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A GREAT CHIROPRACTOR AND ENOUGH HERBAL/NATURAL EDUCATION TO TRUST NTURE. The medical books say not to eat or drink for several days (which would require hospital stay with iv fluids) to allow the pancrease to heal. SOUNDS VERY WEIRD...I ...   820 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1626889

My Fast(ing) Day 9   by catch22   4y   View Entire Thread 8
Good evening everyone! Hope all is well with you. Almost at the end of day 9 here. If you didn’t know... sunbathing works. It really does. I haven’t really had a chance to get any in the last few days because of the weather and overall lack of desire/too tired. I did, however, get some rays in this morning and it did wonders.. I actually went on little hike through the greenbelt a little later in the day also. Probably my most ”at peace/relaxed” during this fast. Just thought I would share... SUN IS GOOD! It may also be the fact that my brain finally processed that 10 days is 1 ...   817 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1633077

Re: Another cause of mineral deficiencies/imbalances (EDIT)   by Js.mom   4y
The MS friend, like many people, has never taken magnesium supplements his entire life. He get’s tired of taking supplements, which I told him is likely going to be needed for the rest of his life--but be glad he has a rest of his life to take his supplements. I was printing out for him to see for himself, what symptoms magnesium and calcium deficiences cause. Many of them are what he had been experiencing, thinking it was the MS. And, yes, Lyme coinfections were the most severe pathogens found for him through biofeedback. I was reading in the Minerals for the Genetic Code last nig ...   1,147 hits
Forum: Rife
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1630306

Re: Post Mirena Update   by Melanderso   4y
Well, if he’d found it during the hysteroscopy (the vaginal scope with no cutting)--that was less than an hour and I went to work the next day. But I’m one of the rare ones. The Mirena had gone through the uterine wall and was in my gut. That required a laproscopy (2 tiny cuts). Usually if they go missing it’s the first month, but mine waited over 2 years to escape. I am still very angry with my Dr. because after the hysteroscopy he told me the IUD probably just fell out. Well, I knew it hadn’t because I was in so much pain I could hardly walk. I picked up my back X-ray my prim ...   1,678 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1630751

Re: Sun bathing: Chiron and Chris   by chrisb1   4y
Mighty, of course there is a distinction between sun-gazing and sun-bathing and the most beneficial times of day for each. Animals in the wild (even domesticated ones) tend to avoid the heat of the Sun at midday as they know instinctively that the heat is enervating if prolonged. This was also my take on the matter until relatively recently: avoid the heat and only sunbathe after 3.00pm and before noon. However, fairly recent research has shown that Cholecalciferol or Vitamin D3 manufactured within the skin from sunlight, is only achieved by exposure to UVB rays, and these are at th ...   837 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1630219

Sunscreens Can Cause Skin Cancer   by Karlin   4y
Some sunscreens contain nanosized particles of titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. ”These nanomaterials are being added without appropriate labeling or reliable safety information, so the public has no way of making informed purchasing choices,” The Food and Drug Administration has known for a decade that almost half of the most popular sunscreens contain an ingredient that may actually accelerate the growth of skin cancer cells. 80 percent of the sunscreens that claimed not to contain nanoparticles actually did. * Zinc oxide nanoparticles can kill important brain stem cel ...   439 hits
Forum: News
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1635937

Re: May I Gain from Your Experience Pls (esp Chiron)   by chrisb1   4y
Hello waterdesign, This is what I know of edemas.............. Pitting edema is caused either by a systemic disease of one or more of the various organs of the body, or by a ”local condition” affecting just that extremity: in this case your legs. The most common organs that can give rise to pitting-edema are the heart, liver and kidneys: in other words a disease of one form or another that affects these organs will affect salt-retention or sodium-chloride retention. It is the excess salt that causes the body to retain water and especially a kidney malfunction which will normally ...   1,206 hits
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1637508

«Prev   1   10   20   30   40   50   60   70   71  
73   74   75   76   77   78   Next»  

I Found Kidney Support
Please share this page to anyone with kidney ailments.

59-Year-Old Beats Stage IV Cancer Without Chemo
How did this 59-year-old survive stage IV l...

Ads

Sponsored Ads

What Causes Anger?
Anger is all about control and/or not being in control. It is the opposi...

Water Crisis
Don’t drink another glass of water until you read this.

I cleansed my colon
Naturally In Just 4 Short Days.

Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get ri...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is ...

I Feel Healthy Again!
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Symptom...

7 Breakthrough Cancer Cures
These safe, natural treatments cured lung cancer, breast cancer...

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? ...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of L...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf ex...

Reclaim Your Health
Restore your health today with our clinically proven Candida Cleanse

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solution

The Tesla Shield™
The #1 Personal Energy Enhancement Device. Transformational Technology Fo...

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google
Translate This Page:

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

I Found Kidney Support
Please share this page to anyone with kidney ailments.
Toxic Chemicals In Your Shirt?
Free eBook reveals the hidden toxin in your laundry detergent.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
What is Inner Criticism?
Self criticism needs to be worked on at the subconscious level!

PLAT

High-Voltage Colloidal Silver
I finally found a colloidal silver made with high voltage and 9...
Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...
Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Kitchen “Waste” Reduces Tumors by 500%
A compound in a food you probably throw away reduced t...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural Ant...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Zeoco Detox Support
Zeolites for absorbing toxins as part of candida cleanse
The Tesla Shield™
The #1 Personal Energy Enhancement Device. Transformational Technology For ...
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.47 sec at 11/20/2014 4:52:06 PM, requested by 54.204.178.31, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/search.asp?q=ray+peat&f=762&t=0&p=72 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2