- My experience with natural cures by dan97
- An interesting nasal and oral irrigator by dan97 12 y
- Your sooo right!! by mama_oid 15 y
- Good job.. by kerminator 15 y
- Nice deal by #29024 15 y
- hydro pulse - great sinus irrigator by grockl 15 y
2,552 0 of 1 (0%)
- Grossan Hydro Pulse Nasal Irrigator by pluggedup 14 y
2,588 1 of 1 (100%)
- Re: Grossan Hydro Pulse Nasal Irrigator by Bryan11 12 y
- Re: Grossan Hydro Pulse Nasal Irrigator by rick dickert 12 y
I have gone through 2 grossan hydropulse units in 3 years. They leak and clog up all the time and they are noisy too! Its a bad design and cheaply made. I have since purchased the new and much better SinuPulse Elite and could not be happier. It is well made and comes with a two year warranty. Plus it thas a lot more bells and whistles all for the same money.
Add This Message To Your CureZone Favorites!
Reply to This Message: |
|Use of CureZone is subject to the following Terms of Service |
Translate This Page:
Manage Email Notifications: Subscribe or Unsubscribe
all messages by rick dickert inside this blog: sorted by: Date Subject
all messages by rick dickert across all blogs & forums: sorted by: Date Subject
| Important Disclaimer!|
Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
- Re: An interesting nasal and oral irrigator by rudenski 12 y