re-evaluate 13 y
am i going on the right path?
they say once bitten twice shy. i’ve been bitten so many times i think i should just die.
not that i can help it when people is mocking me behind my back. i know, but i just brave it through as if nothing is wrong. some people think its funny to laugh at people, they just dont know how much of an impact it can be on the person.
Today was quite a bad day for me but i made it through somehow. you know, this so called fast isnt getting anywhere. ok, so it did help a bit but it is getting difficult when parents started saying how much skinnier i look and how dull my eyes are. i cant help it. ... read more
day 16 13 y
not a great day at all
i really dont know whats the point in me keeping track of the number of days i am doing this so called fast anymore. sometimes eating a biscuit can even trigger the smell to come back the next day and it can be really annoying. nonetheless, in a bid to get better, i went to the sauna today and man, it made my skin very pink and blotchy for about an hour. anyone know why is it so?
today i was 70% raw vegetarian. the other 30% went to me cooking vegetables for myself to it. damn its quite yummy actually. i’m hoping that the chlorophyll from the veggies will benefit me in a long run because ... read more
I will follow through 13 y
I will make it
Technically, this is day 15 of my detox and cleanse. Ok, so i do cheat a little some days, like have pieces of biscuits or small quanitities of crackers but i wanna think that they can be overlooked. =)
anyway, what i am doing here is to consume raw food such as fruits and raw vegetables hoping that i can heal myself. This is kinda embarrassing but please bear with me. I want to heal myself from my body odor. people might think that this is a simple case of just bathing frequently but i can assure you that its not that simple. Its much more. I want to be free of such boundaries that is re ... read more
Add Blog To Your Favorites!I am going to keep track of my daily food intake. See the changes, feel the changes more...
Last Activity: 13 y ago
3 Messages Last message 13 y ago
3 Comments Last comment 13 y ago
viewed 25,544 times
Created: 13 y May 02 2007
Comments (3 of 3):
Root for you #70083 13 y
Re: me too #63153 13 y
me too #70083 13 y
All Comments (3)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
How to Reduce Your … by CynthiaMadison 6 h
The Benefits of Int… by CynthiaMadison 52 h
curparts by arvinparts 5 d
The ultimate detox … by Sophocle 6 d
ManaliHoneymoonPack… by singhankita2020 8 d
Make Our Moments by JinuJolly 11 d
usaiasparts by usaiasparts 13 d
All About Safes and… by jamesjoe 14 d
Forgotten Words! by kerminator 16 d
prposting by Kirik 20 d
All Blogs (1,019)