Blog: My Health Journey
by Sacristia

Day 1 of Post Water Fast

My daily Journey to a healthier life style

Date:   4/29/2011 1:42:39 PM   ( 9 y ) ... viewed 1547 times

April 25, 2011

I woke up with lots of energy and a bit hungry too! My mind wasn't on food, as I was laying there listening to the radio (the local A.M. Station) talked about a local missing girl. It was Christy's daughter. I texted her and told her that it was on the radio. Christy told me that she was starting to get frightened. Then an hour later, she texted me and said that she has her. She came home muddy and wet. She said she was drugged and woke up in an abandon building and she hurt “down there”. I asked her if she believed that. She said she didn't know and she was going to take her to the ER. I told her that she had to let the police know and allow them to do what they have been trained to do. I told her that they would be able to know what types of drugs were in her system. A little bit later, she told me that the police told her if she was lying about “rape” they would find out and she would be charged with a felony for falsifying a report. She confessed and they arrested her for delinquency.

So, the beginning of my day was a little bit dramatic, due to Christy's issue, but other then that I feel very content and peaceful with myself. More so in my life, then I have felt in years. Monday 25, 2011 is my first full day of consuming solid foods. It was funny that my mouth was watering, as I got ready for work. I haven't had the daring to mix anything together, even though my thoughts and my mouth want me to. So I cut up some of the Cantaloupe, that I started on yesterday.

I didn't buy a whole lot at the grocery store the other day, because I don't want to overwhelm my body. I have found that my body loves to have food again, but I have no desire to stuff my body. I haven't had the issue to do that in a long while, but I know in all the excitement of eating again, it might trigger an inner “fear” that need to eat as much as possible, because I haven't eaten in a while. I know that many people struggle with over eating after a fast or even while on a diet, so I have decided that I will breath deeply when I prepare and pick my food that I will eat. As well remind myself that I am not starving and there is no need to “rush” the food. I should enjoy it as I am.

I savored the couple of slices of cantaloupe. I sucked on them for a while, and chewing them slowly. I found that it didn't take much to make me feel full. I only ate 1 ½ of a large slice, which I sliced in to smaller pieces for me to ingest. I can't believe how wonderful it tasted! It was delicious!! Part of me wanted to try other foods, but since I didn't have anything but the cantaloupe, strawberries and apples, I thought I could still to the cantaloupe as long as possible until my body re-adjusted to the re-feeding. I made sure that I had some slices for lunch or a snack during the day and a couple strawberries for dinner. You can say that I am back to fixing my lunch again, even if it will be very little for a while.

I noticed how more energized I was when I had a little bit in my tummy. When I got to the office, I was all ready to go! I found myself getting so much done that I found that I became restless, because things were not busy enough for me. LOL I had a small snack (cantaloupe, of course!) when I started feeling a little bit hungry

For Lunch I slowly ate a couple small slices (more cubed like pieces then long slices), before I drank some more water, and went to the library, as I had planned. I spent my time reading a good looking Magna book, until it was time for me to get back to the office. I checked to see if my storage unit payment has cleared, which it had, so I wrote out another check and mailed it off as I said I would.

The day went really quick, and I found myself only having to slow down, when my body said “Hey, feed me a bit!” LOL.

I had planed on cleaning my car, and clean my living room, but I decided to run over to Christy's house, as she had her light weight jacket in the back seat of my car. I also wanted to find out what was going on regarding Brianna. So I thought the cleaning out of my car and my other plans could be pushed back and done later. There was no hurry, as those plans were just things to keep myself busy if I wasn't already busy to begin with. I slowly ate my strawberries while I was at office, and took my time leaving. I didn't leave until around 6:00 p.m. When I got to Christy's, she was on the phone. I am sure her phone has been ringing off the hook since Saturday when she reported Brianna missing. We talked a bit about the whole Brianna issue and what was going to be done. I guess they couldn't keep her at the Juvenile Detention Center, because they found out that she had bedbugs, so they released her to her father. I told Christy that she would have to make sure if that was the case, then she needs to take precautions to that. She did. She vacuumed the floor and made sure that the clothes that she had wore were bagged up. She was able to tell me that they are about the size of apple seed, so they are visible to the eye, because I had never seen one and wouldn't have known what to look for. I ended up shedding my own clothing once I got home and stuck them in the dyer and ran them for a good hour, just in case. It was creepy, because I heard stories about bedbugs and how hard it is to get rid of them. It kind of made my skin crawl.

The main point is that I am happy that nothing horrible did happen to Brianna. I know that some teens are not that lucky when they going missing.

While, I was over at Christy's as it seemed that I might have to babysit Jesse for the night, as Ashley didn't show up to watch him. I told her that I didn't have a problem with it, as I had no one to go home to and no one was expecting me other then my cats.

Well, I was over there, Christy's sister, Sunshine, called her. When they were on the phone for a while and then Christy handed me the phone. I spoke with Sunshine for a little bit and she asked for my phone number. I said “Why?”. Because one of their friends, Jason, wanted to talk to me. I said “Why?” I was very leery, because I just don't give my number out and just talk to anyone. Sunshine is seeing an old high school friend, and it seems that this friend is his friend. I finally got to talk to Eric, my old high school friend (who is seeing Sunshine). He said that he wanted my number so that way I could talk to Jason. I was a waffling about it until Eric said “There is no harm in just talking to someone for the fun of it.” With that I swallowed my trust issues and gave my number to him. I did get to say hello to this guy, but I soon was glad to get off the phone all together. It was an awkward situation but I think I handled it well. I hope. I can't say that I am excited about talking to a total stranger that I don't know, but then again it might be nice. I will just have to see.

Jesse's dad did call and Jesse did want to go over to his father's house, so I wasn't needed. I told Christy that if that ever happened again, she could just text me and I could come over and watch him while she worked (as she works 3rd shift). I was over there until about 9:00 p.m. as Christy was leaving for work. I got to talk to Eddie about Brianna, and such. It seems that he has a handle of things with her, as she doesn't allow her to get away with anything. He told me that he doesn't allow her to use a cellphone because he doesn't know who she is texting and such. He doesn't trust her. I think we both agreed that Christy needs to be stronger and buckle down on her parenting skills.

Since tomorrow was Hug a Friend day, I was able to hug my best friend the night before. LOL. She joked about how she was going to share “Hug a Friend” day with a guy that she liked at work. I laughed. She has liked this guy for a while, and I think it was one reason why she was so happy to go back to work. They get along well.

As I was going home, I realized something. I wasn't thinking about the guy. If anything, there was a blankness in my mind and heart where he once was. I have to say that I have felt a bit difference since Palm Sunday. I wonder if God really touched me and helped me overcome my issues regarding him. I don't miss him! LOL. I am surprised that I really feel free of him from over taking my thoughts and feelings. I am sure keeping my mind busy doing other things has really helped at well.

I got home and started to assemble some type of pattern to the rest of my evening. Since it was National Crayola Day, I went digging round for my Bible coloring book that I was for a while coloring when the guy was still living with me. I didn't find it, but I did find a Bible activity book, which had a couple small pictures in it that I could color along with the little work activity in it. I grabbed my crayons, the good Crayola ones. LOL I chose a word scramble, which has a picture of the arisen Christ, which I colored before I did the scramble. It was a nice little fun thing to do. LOL

I read a little bit of my Bible, bible before I went an took a shower, and then relaxed while watching "Kingdom of Heaven" It was one of the movies Christy recommended that I watch, and I really liked it so I bought the movie when I saw it at Jack's Pawn show a couple weeks ago. While I was laying in bed, I was feeling a little bit hungry, but I didn't have the desire to get out and go get something to eat, so I just drank a bit more water until the morning. I got a text message from that Jason guy around 10:30 p.m. He said that he wanted to call me, but he didn't want to call me when Eric was over at this house when Eric was fighting with his ex-wife. I was a little confused on the situation and what Sunshine and Eric were getting me into. I told him that I understood and it was no problem. He asked me if it would be okay if he could call me tomorrow after 9:00 p.m. (since that is when my triple minutes go in affect). I told him that was fine by me. He said Good night and that was it.

I laid there wondering what I might be getting myself into, and I just reminded myself that I have control on how people treat me and who I allow into my life. Most importantly, I reminded myself that I wasn't going to compromise my beliefs or allow a guy come in between of my relationship with God again. It was hard enough dealing with that with the guy. I talked to God a bit about this new guy issue that was presented to me, and my concern about talking to a new guy so early on in my "breakup" with the guy. I had a good feeling that there is no harm in talking to a guy, because that is all it is. No attachments or assumptions. Just talk. So I didn't think about it much more and settled down and went to sleep.

It was a good day.


BREAKFAST : (8:30 a.m.)1 ½ thick slice of cantaloupe

DRINK: Yogi Healthy Fasting Tea (A coffee cup) Ingredients: Organic Fennel Seed, Organic Licorice Root, Organic Barley malt, Organic Cinnamon Bark, Organic Red Clover, Organic Alfalfa Leaf, Organic Gotu Kola, Organic English Hawthorn Berry, Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract, Organic Cardomom Seed, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Clove bud, Organic Burdock Root, Organic Dandelion Root, Yellow Dock root, Natural Passion fruit flavor, Natural Plum flavor, Organic Black Pepper, Natural Cinnamon oil, Natural Cardamom oil and Natural Ginger oil.

SNACK: (around 10:45 a.m.) 2 small slices of cantaloupe

LUNCH: (around 12:30) 2 small slices of cantaloupe

DRINK: Water

SNACK: (around 3:30 p.m.) 3 small slices of cantaloupe

DINNER: (around 5:30 p.m.) 3 medium strawberries

EXERICISE: walked 1.82 Miles,

WATER INTAKE: 24 ounces of water

WEIGHT: 114 pounds

Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!

Print this page
Email this page
DISCLAIMER / WARNING   Alert Webmaster

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020

2.266 sec, (2)

Back to blog!
Add Blog To Favorites!
Add This Entry To Favorites!

Comments (10 of 11):
Re: Day 20 of Wate… Patri… 6 mon
Re: Day 8 of Water… ALB 9 y
Re: Day 8 of Water… lysab… 9 y
Re: Encouraging qu… Sacri… 9 y
Re: Day 27 of my p… Sacri… 10 y
Re: Day 27 of my p… Rainy… 10 y
Re: Day 22 of my p… Rainy… 10 y
Re: Day 21 of my p… Sacri… 10 y
Re: Day 21 of my p… lilpo… 10 y
Re: DAY 5 & 6 When… ren 10 y
All Comments (11)

Blog Entries (12 of 196):
Day 1 of Post Water Fast  9 y
Day 28 of Water Fast – Broke…  9 y
Day 27 of Water Fast  9 y
Day 26 of Water Fast  9 y
Day 25 of Water Fast  9 y
Day 24 of Water Fast  9 y
Day 23 of Water Fast  9 y
Day 22 of Water Fast  9 y
Day 21 of Water Fast  9 y
Day 20 of Water Fast  9 y
Day 19 of Water Fast  9 y
Day 18 of Water Fast  9 y
All Entries (196)

Blogs by Sacristia (3):
ShinyLife  6 y  (53)
Walking with God with my Fast  11 y  (16)
My Journey toward better and …  10 y  (12)

Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
How effective is th…  by virus0zero  26 d
What makes the Viru…  by virus0zero  27 d
bestcustombobblehea…  by worksbobbleheads  34 d
subtitle services  by Jackfroz  10 mon
Earnest  by Earnest  11 mon
OZ Cleaning Geelong…  by ozgeelong  13 mon
Intermittent fastin…  by CynthiaMadison  13 mon
Thompson Industrial…  by thompsonusa  14 mon
Thompson Industrial…  by thompsonusa  14 mon
Cleaning Insider  by scourdrycleanings  14 mon
All Blogs (1,019)

Back to blog!

Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no gua...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.