The Therapy Part 1: Removing Harmful Energy
A New Therapy for Health & Energy Part 1: Materials Used
Date: 6/11/2015 9:53:54 AM ( 8 y ) ... viewed 357 times
Part 1 materials used:
Picture above shows...
1) Antiseptic (left) with some in a plastic bag (red). A small amount of a powerful antiseptic will be needed.
2) Detergent. Any detergent powder or liquid placed in plastic bags can be used and the biological (with enzymes) ones are best. Powder is shown in yellow box, liquid shown in a green box in pouches which are less messy and easier to use. Either is fine.
3) Putty. A 1lb tub or half a kilo will (right) with a putty filter in a plastic bag in front. Please use real putty made from chalk and linseed oil not a synthetic version.
4) Batteries. 8 will be needed. Double AA extra, more power or long lasting are good as they last longer and should supply enough energy for 1 person using the therapy from start to finish. If you plan on using The Therapy a lot rechargeable, shown at the front of the picture, are worth getting.
5) A bandage or something similar to hold the materials in place (centre).
6) Some thin, clear plastic bags to place the materials in (centre). Test for allergies before use and don't use or stop if problems arise.
All materials can be bought either in a local shop or online.
You may even have some of the materials already in your home. No particular brand or product is best or recommended, just use good quality materials if possible.
Warning: Some of these materials, such as the detergent and antiseptic, are toxic. Do not consume and please wash your hands after use or wear gloves.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page