Critical thinking = "How"! Part # 9
People have their many problems and opportunities not just on the when, where, and why - but ultimately seek HOW to manage your life! Through the Biblical principles and not based upon doubt and confussion!
Learn how you can walk in Divine Health!
Date: 5/30/2020 12:28:24 PM ( 6 mon ) ... viewed 157 times
It is paramount as to how you look and assess problems or opportunities in your life! This is how the pages of history were written!
" How they did it!" The rest fell into place!
Learn to live in the present, by working out your daily progress! Let your Faith lead the way to the many Blessing available to you each day! Live in the present - not in doubt and gloom of confusion!
Do not fall into defeat because the situation is grave or difficult! Do the following!
1) Identify things that you can control and all else is beyond your control.
2) Compile a list of ten (10) things for which you are grateful. Post it where you can see it every day to remind you. Up date it often so your life can stay focused!
3) Instead of seeing disappointments, setbacks, and other trials as a time to complain and criticize, begin to be consider these events as teachers! Allow such situations to become ways to avoid these mistakes the next time!
4) Find a TV show, DVD, Movie with clean humor, watch and learn to laugh a lot!
5) Allow for time in your life to be able to adjust your schedule and duties in an orderly manner, with a "to-do" list so as to not rush and worry!
6) Take (5) five minutes to practice abdominal breathing.
If you can lay on your back - Then place your left hand on your abdomen and the right on your chest. First practice filling your lower lungs breathing to will allow your abdomen to fill and exchange air - while your chest should remain still! The inhale at least 10 slow, deep breaths - you should feel relaxed and calm. Practice nightly for 5 to 10 minutes. Eventually when you are in a stressful situation, standing, sitting or even talking - use deep breathing before you react!
7) Today is your day of Jubilee (celebration), so praise God for His goodness!
By continuing to practice practical Biblical principles in your life, then you will able to walk in divine health!
** Remember Faith is nothing more than a choice to believe God and then take Him at His Word! Believe and Receive!
*** Seek the truth and it will make you free!
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page