Real Reasons to Drain the Swamp!
** 13 things that the American citizens who live outside of the swamp want done
Date: 8/11/2020 6:15:33 PM ( 3 mon ) ... viewed 188 times
KISSINGER’S TAKE ON PRESIDENT TRUMP
Kissinger is now 95 years old.
Recently, Henry Kissinger did an interview and said very amazing things regarding President Trump He starts with:
"Donald Trump is a phenomenon that foreign countries haven't seen before!"
The former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger gives us a new understanding of President Donald Trump's foreign policy and predicts its success:
· Liberals and all those who favor (Hillary) Clinton will never admit it.
· They will never admit that he is the one true leader.
· The man is doing changes like never before and does all of it for the sake of this nation's people.
· After eight years of tyranny, we finally see a difference.
Kissinger continues. Every country now has to consider two things:
One, their perception that the previous president, or the outgoing president, basically withdrew America from international politics, so that they had to make their own assessments of their necessities.
Two, there is a new president who's asking a lot of unfamiliar questions. And because of the combination of the partial vacuum and the new questions, one could imagine that something remarkable and new emerges out of it.
Then Kissinger puts it bluntly:
"Trump puts America and its people first. This is why people love him, and this is why he will remain in charge for so long. There is not a single thing wrong with him and people need to open their eyes."
When he boasts that he has a "bigger red button" than Kim Jung Un does, he so transcends the mealy-mouthed rhetoric of the past, thereby forcing a new recognition of American power
Kissinger once wrote:
"The weak grow strong by effrontery – The strong grow weak through inhibition!" No sentence better captures the U.S.-North Korea relationship.
Trump is discarding the inhibitions and calling the bluff on North Korea's effrontery:
His point is that the contrast of American retreat under Obama and its new assertion of power under Trump creates a new dynamic that every one of our allies and of our enemies must consider
Our allies grew complacent with Obama's passivity and now are fearful due to Trump's activism.
And they must balance the two in developing their policies:
They realize that the old assumptions, catalyzed by Bush 43's preoccupation with Iraq and Obama's refusal to lead are obsolete. So, Trump is forcing a new calculus with a new power behind American interests. Those — here and abroad — who rode the old apple cart worry about it being toppled.
But, as Kissinger so boldly stated:
Trump is the one true leader in world affairs and he is forcing policy changes that put America first!
This is the most accurate statement of what the American citizens who live outside of the swamp want and expect from their government.
I like the list of 13 things that I, as a senior American citizen, want. Trump is at least talking about issues that most Americans are concerned about.
My mantra about Trump is this:
Truthfully, we are in agreement with most of what he says. We are getting older and our tickers aren't what they used to be, but what matters is that he covers most of the 13 things we as seniors want, at least I do for sure:
1. Hillary: held accountable for her previous wrongs!
2. Put "GOD" back in America!
3. Borders: Closed or tightly guarded!
4. Congress: On the same retirement and healthcare plans as everybody else.
5. Congress: Obey its own laws NOW!
6. Language: English!
7. Culture: Constitution and the Bill of Rights!
8. Drug-Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before and during Welfare!
9. Freebies: NONE to Non-Citizens!
10. Budget: Balance the whole thing!
11. Foreign Countries: Stop giving them our money! Charge them for our help! We need it here.
12. Term limits for congress
And most of all
13. “RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND OUR FLAG AND OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT!"
WE THE PEOPLE ARE COMING
WE WILL TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!!
DRAIN THE DAMN SWAMP!!!!
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page