Blog Number 1
Vancouver Physiotherapy Hub’s mission is to be Vancouver’s most trusted and respected physiotherapy provider. Our clinic is conveniently located in downtown Vancouver. Our physiotherapists are committed to delivering the highest quality of care and exceptional customer service.
Date: 7/20/2021 6:32:51 PM ( 89 d ) ... viewed 35 times
Knowing whether you are getting enough physical activity in a day is easy! I've put together a short checklist of what you need below:
*Get at least 30 minutes of moderate intensity (brisk walking/jogging) for 30 minutes a day, 5 days/week.
*Get at least 2 days/week of strength training for all major muscle groups.
*If you work at a desk, get up and move around for 10 minutes every hour.
*Aim to hit at least 10,000 steps a day (about an hour of movement), especially if you have a desk job.
*Now, I completely understand how difficult it can be during times like these to get the physical activity that your body needs to thrive... So, I've put together some resources to support you right now at home!
1. Add this whole body strength workout to your routine 2-3x per week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDf9y5Txhqg
2. Add this whole body stretch to your routine 2-3x per week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii_TsB9Rgx4
3. Take your exercise outdoors. Add one of these 5 Great Hikes in the Lower Mainland OR one of these 10 Best Runs in Vancouver to your weekly routine.
4. Sign up for some virtual classes and support local fitness studios. We highly recommend YYoga and TurF, Cmmn Grnd for some killer online classes!
5. Get some physiotherapy and exercise prescription to help you stay in top physical form. Check out Vancouver Physiotherapy Hub to book your appointment. We offer both in-person and virtual appointments: https://www.vancouverphysiotherapyhub.com/
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page