What is a Synthetic Diamond?
What is a Synthetic Diamond?
Date: 10/27/2022 12:28:42 PM ( 11 mon ) ... viewed 94 times
Synthetic diamond is a fancy word for a diamond created in a laboratory, but it is not the same as a lab-grown diamond. Synthetic diamonds are made from polycrystalline carbon, boron nitride, and hexagonal boron nitride. These synthetic materials were once thought to be too brittle for use in jewellery, but recent advancements have led to the creation of some durable and beautiful versions that many people only dreamt about before. Some sellers are now touting synthetic diamonds as a choice to natural gemstones such as diamonds, emeralds, and rubies which can be expensive because they come from precious regions of the world. Rare Carat Synthetic Diamonds have been in the market for many years, and there have been many versions of these diamonds sold on the market, but they are still in high demand today.
What is lab vs natural diamond?
Below are the three main features that distinguish a lab vs natural diamond.
1. The first distinguishing feature between lab-created diamonds and natural diamonds is that lab-made diamonds are man-made, were grown in a laboratory, and were not crafted by nature.
2. The second distinguishing feature between lab-created diamonds and natural diamonds is that lab-made diamonds can be made at home or in a laboratory, but it will not look exactly like natural stones. If a synthetic diamond were tried to be made as a close replica of a natural diamond, it would cost higher than the price of an authentic natural stone.
3. The third distinguishing feature between lab-created and natural diamonds is that the lab-made diamonds are made or assembled in an environment lacking external pressure and allowed to form on their own.
4. The fourth feature distinguishing lab-made diamonds from natural stones is that the lab-made diamonds have no similarity in their internal structure. It is known that the formation of a diamond requires certain conditions, such as pressure, heat, and chemical reactions. In some processes of forming a diamond, it cannot form without its parent stone. On the other hand, natural diamonds are found only in one environment, which is perfect for diamond formation.
5. The fifth feature distinguishing lab-made diamonds from natural stones is that a synthetic diamond can be made to retain its shape and weight even after many years of being worn or polished by man.
Get to know www.RareCarat.com
RareCarat is your one-stop online shop for buying diamonds at the most reasonable prices. It offers a wide variety of quality-certified lab-grown diamonds directly from manufacturers at low prices. They sell wholesale lab-grown diamonds and wholesale lab-created diamond jewellery. In addition, they also offer quality loose diamonds of all shapes and sizes.
Synthetic Diamond" deals from www.rarecarat.com
Below are some deals you would not want to miss when placing your order at rarecarat.com.
1. Free shipping
The website offers free shipping for any purchase above $100. You can place your order at the website any time and still get free shipping on it.
2. 14 days money back guarantee
RareCarat assures you that they are confident in the quality of their products, and if you are not satisfied with your product after receiving it, then they will offer a full refund of your money within 14 days of receiving the product. This is a very fair return policy because many sellers often don't offer returns on diamonds or have strict conditions that will qualify for a return of your diamonds or jewellery when met. Read through their return policy before placing an order just to be safe.
3. Return policy
The website offers a 30-day exchange policy on the purchase of lab-grown diamonds. The website will replace your product or refund your money if you are unsatisfied with your order after a certain amount of time.
4. Secure payment method
The site uses a secure payment method for your protection and offers an easy checkout process for you to place orders on their website. This way, you will be more assured about where your diamonds or jewellery are coming from when placing an order on the website.
5. 100% satisfaction guarantee
RareCarat offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on each product they sell because they want all their customers to be satisfied with their purchase and happy about their experience buying from them.
Synthetic Diamonds are something that many people dreamt of having, but now it looks like they will be able to get them. The great thing about their products is that they are durable and very dense, so you can wear them for a long time without worrying about losing shape or weight. To conclude, you should purchase your diamonds and jewelry from the website only if you are happy to pay slightly higher prices due to the security of the payment method and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page