Benediction Oil is a good one to use for
times like these.
Date: 12/23/2005 3:54:59 PM ( 16 y ) ... viewed 1208 times
Going through my Sacred Bag
1. Jewish Tallis
2. Native American handmade mosasins (sp?)
from a special person years ago.
3. candle sticks.
4. various sacred clothes that help me establish and Altar
at times or prepare for special moments.
5. Feng Shui Red envelopes and some new dollar bills
to give away.
6. Pieces of a puzzle from the Declaration of Interdependence
that remind we are each the missing peace.
7. Sacred Salt in little bags from the shore of France.
Found this very special Oil, that feels appropriate now.
I recommend it to you. IT is made by Enchanted Garden
Member Patrica Kaminski, of the Flower Essence Services.
You can order it here:
Benediction Herbal Flower Oil 2 fl oz: C
Seasons of the Soul Herbal Flower Oils are a bouquet of flower essences, pure botanical essential oils, and herbal flower infusions from five outstanding healing plants, in a base of safflower and olive oils. The flowers are hand-gathered from our own Demeter-certified Biodynamic organic gardens, or from pristine wild areas, and then sun-potentized in small batches with love and careful attention. These herbal oils form a unique mandala of healing for body and soul.
Just as the Earth expresses herself in seasons, so also are there differing needs within our families, home and work, and the many cycles of daily living. The Seasons of the Soul mandala takes us through Spring (breaking up of water into air); Summer (the lifting of air into fire); Autumn (the bringing of fire to earth); and Winter (the meeting of earth with water).
The Seasons of the Soul herbal flower oils weave together a tapestry of gifts from Nature and from the human heart. They offer a rainbow garment of beauty and health that speaks to both body and soul. We hope that you will be touched by their shining colors.
A transcendent blend of essential oils, flower essences, and Saint John's Wort oil formulated for life's turning points.
Benediction Oil encourages us to respect and respond to the seasons within our own souls: rites of passage, moments of awakening, and all stages of healing and transformation. Benediction is intended to be a heart balm which not only helps us open to the bliss of love, but also to the blessedness and heartache of love.
Through the use of this sacred anointing oil, we can gradually come to understand the meaning of any anguish that we suffer. Pain which is rightly received by the soul sensitizes and opens us to a deeper communion with the spiritual world, making our souls ever more receptive to spiritual impulses which can enrich our lives.
Use Benediction Oil to open and bless all the sacramental gateways of human experience: birth, coming of age and other rites of passage throughout life, marriage, illness and death. It should be considered for all sacred holy days and festivals, whatever one's spiritual path may be. Benediction assists the soul to be conscious and receptive to any turning-point in life, both within nature and within human experience.
When to Use Benediction Oil
* For all life passages and special events, as a sacramental anointing oil which encourages the soul to make a turning point in time.
* Especially beneficial as a sacred unction for those who are very ill or dying, helps the soul to move through pain and surrender to its spiritual destiny.
* A beautiful anointing oil for young babies, calling their soul to come into the world and to feel and accept the force of human love.
* Use for ''dark nights of the soul'' when feeling anguish, anxiety or bewilderment.
* Use to help recover from any violation to the body or soul such as violent attack, sexua| abuse or other similar trauma.
* Apply Benediction to areas of chronic pain, especially when there is a need to surrender to and understand the soul dimension of such suffering.
* Use to balance all the energy centers (chakras), especially through the middle heart chakra.
* Use for times of intimate and loving sexua| exchange, to allow body and soul to open fully and experience love through the heart.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page