Information on the Eight Gates Meditation
an outline of the eight gates meditation
Date: 12/17/2005 8:46:25 AM ( 16 y ) ... viewed 3183 times
Eight Levels of Trance Work
Traces are states of deep meditation. States of trance have been practiced by spiritual and magickal people all over the world. This is just one trance system. There are many different opinons of the gates of trance.
1. The Gate of Healing: This is where you get your daily astral shower, so to speak. Imagine yourself standing in a big shower or under running water. As soon as you step under the water, all the negativity of the mundane plane washes away and all the damage done to you was washed away. This shower should be taken daily to enhance abilities and maintain good health.
2. The Gate of Dream and Creation: This level includes dream workings of all types. This is where ideas and the passions of creation flourish.
3. The Gate of Knowledge: This level deals primarily with communication, including telepathy, astral projection and conversations. This also includes guides, guardians, teachers and masters.
4. The Gate of Memories: This is where you access your personal history, including past-life experiences and the lessons you have or have not learned.
5. The Gate of History: This is the hall of Akashic records.
6. The Gate of Purpose: This is where the mechanics of anything are revealed. It also reveals the purpose of the Universe and your place within it. It is the gate of what is yet to be.
7. The Gate of Unity: The home of perfect love and perfect trust; the thread the binds the universe together. The realm of perfection in all things.
8. The Gate of Divinity: Few are able to go here. This is the place of the union of all selves with the Divine.
- Silver Ravenwolf
** I'm almost done with my bedroom. It was a lot dirtier than I thought having cleaned behind my radiator,etc. I hope you enjoy this brief outline. I noticed there are buddhist gate meditations. This is NOT buddhist eight gates zen meditation. I pulled the idea from Silver Ravenwolf who is a wiccan priestess. I don't ascribe to that particular lifestyle but the meditation outline is great.
I'm also taking along my goji berry elixir to work. I'm not eating there as I really want to just give my belly a rest for a half day :D Goji berries are a power food and I've had it marinating in the refrigerator for two days. Should be pretty strong by now. take care.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page