Apple Cider Vinegar Taste Better
Recipe for Alkaline Apple Cider:
Where can you get it?
Grocery stores, natural food stores. Note that it has a strong taste. Also, some apple cider vinegar brands are very acidic, causing heartburn and yeast infections in women.
Probably you can learn how to make your own...
Date: 3/21/2005 10:50:23 PM ( 16 y ) ... viewed 7738 times
How to make your own Apple Cider Vinegar with eggshells.
1. Buy a bottles of Apple Cider Vinegar from your health food store, do not use the kinds found in other stores, they do not have the same properties.
2. Save and wash eggshells, dry them, then crush slightly. You will need about a dozen eggshells for every liter of Apple Cider Vinegar.
3. Pour a little of the Apple Cider Vinegar out of the bottle to make room for the eggshells. Don't try to use a different jar or container, as I did. I used a mason jar once, and it exploded under the pressure.
4. Now, add the eggshells (you can add a sprig of horsetail if you are using this as a calcium supplement as well), and put the lid back on very tightly. It will be under a lot of pressure as the eggshells make it bubble. In 2 weeks the lid can be opened carefully (open a bit at a time, as if you were opening a can of ginger ale that was just shaken up), and strain out the eggshells.
5. Taste the Apple Cider Vinegar at this time, if it still tastes like vinegar, add more eggshells and let sit another week or two, until it tastes almost neutral.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page