Mmn.. Do YOU drink Coke?
Ah, the good old American drink.
Date: 9/28/2005 4:21:35 PM ( 16 y ) ... viewed 2862 times
No wonder coke tastes soooo good:
1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons
of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car
2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in
3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and
.......Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The
citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a
crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of
Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to
the rusted bolt for several minutes.
7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan,
wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham
is finished, Remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the
Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of
greasy clothes, add detergent, And run through a regular cycle. The
Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze
from your windshield.
FYI: 1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its Ph is
2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.
2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck
must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly
3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of
their trucks for about 20 years!
Still Want To Drink Up?
(Got MILK?) Or better yet, pure, clean WATER
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page
Status: RN Recommended for CureZone Newsletter
Attributes associated with this message:
RN Recommended for CureZone Newsletter