Peroxide cited as cure in one book
Book on Amazon.com cites use of peroxide as possible "fix" for food allergies
Date: 11/14/2005 6:26:18 PM ( 15 y ) ... viewed 2060 times
Note: Technically the word "food allergies" only applies to those who go into shock and pass out or head for the nearest emergency room, but the words intolerances and sensitivities are just too darn long, and everyone with this type of problem with certain foods generally ends up calling it food allergies too. Thus, in this blog, "insensitivities" and "intolerances" will be called food allergies.
Hello everyone - my post today will be quick and SLOPPY, as I'm not feeling all that well. But here is something I just read yesterday, thought I'd write it as today's post:
There is a book out called "Hydrogen Peroxide: Medical Miracle"; in it, the author apparently states that using peroxide internally (intravenously, I believe) can end food allergies. I haven't read the book, but heard about it - it is on Amazon, and one of the comments on the Amazon site from a reader mentions that he/she wishes the author would have evaluated the effectiveness of peroxide taken orally (swallowed in small doses) instead of focusing on intravenously. Yes - if the author doesn't evaluate it, someone definitely should! There is a forum on Curezone for users of oxygen supplements including peroxide, but I haven't found posts discussing food allergies - with one exception: someone on curezone mentioned that taking ozone (a different form of oxygen supplement, I think) seems to helping him get rid of his food allergies.
Could this support the theory that killing off specific parasites can end food allergies? Oxygen supplements can kill certain parasites...
I can barely tolerate ozone, swallowed in tiny teeny doses I get hypoglycemia the next day...which can be a sign of die-off of parasites...but the problem is that I don't seem to be better off after the die-off, if that's what it is, has passed. Yet I've only experimented witht the ozone a handful of times.
As for peroxide - maybe that would be a gentler form of oxygen to experiment with orally.
Well, I made it through today without anything cocoa or chocolate related, not even a speck (yeah) and no wheat either, and I'm making progress with keeping my mornings perfect in what I eat then, waiting until lunch to allow a few small no-nos. (See previous posts for a bit more on that this seems to be a helpful trick.)
Off to bed early tonight.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page