I answered the Morales drug question because Spirit (or whoever it was who wrote to me) asked to me to do it. They said to post my response. Normally, I would not answer preposterous allegations, but since I was instructed to, I will do so. Here is the post about the drugs:
1. I only put the troll alert up because that is what Spirit told me to do in those situations.
2. I do not send people to Morales and have not for many months. My website has not been up for months, either. When I quit, I took it down.
3. I have received $2,000 for Morales in the last 2 years. I only sent people to get well, money was not an issue, as Morales quit paying me correctly 3 1/2 years ago.
4. I never knew about any drug use by Morales in his office. I found out after I quit that he did it in the late 90's when he was with Hal Huggins at an office in Puerta Vallarta.
5. I have stated that I will blog the whole thing and it will involve the decline in his work on bridges and crowns, which was the main problem and half the reason I quit.
6. I have not thrown any tantrums over it as you are stating, I have been helping those who were wanting to go to Morales to help them make their decision. I guess you have not been following the posts that well. I got an email from one of them thanking me for what I posted about Morales.
7. I do not think you know the whole story about things and you have been banned a few times as wellso why are you back on CureZone? Better yet, why write things you don't seem to have the correct info on?
8. For the time being I am staying because Spirit asked me to post a response regarding the strange accusations and strange conclusions written Zoebess and one of our notorious curezone trolls. So, I will do that.
9. Forgive me for not taking your advice, but you say some nasty things and inaccurate things and they are personal and I don't appreciate it. And, as far as I am concerned, your post typifies the very problems we have been having on curezone, the personal attacks that are absolutely unnecessary. Members keep trying to get this point across, but it continues to fall on deaf ears.
I have hundreds of posts from over the years and it will take a long time to edit the picture out of all of them. I did some and then forgot about it, since they are all old posts. It is a project I need to do, so I haven't forgot about it.
I know, you have posted that several times, and I have addressed some of it and am getting to the rest.
You are very impatient! I can only write so fast.
1. There were complaints, the most were more recent. BUT, when there was a complaint, he would call me and ask me to contact the Webmaster and have it removed. This was going on long before I had a forum. Removing posts was at the discretion of the Webmaster. Morales conviced me for years that the complaints were unfounded. So, I believed him. The complaints were mainly about crowns, bridges and partials not fitting correctly, not about patients being harmed. The complaints like the latter were few and far between and he said that all Dentists get that sort of thing. Zoebess, look at the context of that post, as you know...it was written to a person who was going to go to Morales (it was either the one who was already shceduled or the other one). I was trying to convince them not to go. So, that is why I said what I did. But, it is true.
2. Yes, that is correct
3. I have addressed that: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1009795#i
"could have spared many people the suffering they
have found at the hands of someone whose picture survives
in your forum pages."
I didn't even remember posting those pics until it just a few days ago. I changed some, but will eventually get the others done. There are many hundreds. Quit being so impatient and implying because the pictures are there that I am wanting people to go to Morales. I started all the posts because I didn't want them to go. Yes, yes, the pictures, I wil get to them in the next few days. Capishe?
4. Yes, yesterday you added a lot of your own conclusions and stuff to what I wrote. I know I did not expand on what I wrote and therefore people would want details. But, I planned on that, just put the cart before the horse because one person had an appointment and I couldn't waste time, I wanted to let them know.
is still active and linked to from Curezone. This is not a
good thing in my humble opinion.
There are no links to Morales or pictures of him on there that I am aware of. If there is one with my mother, it is only because I like the of my mother and hardly anyone would know it was him. Is that the picture you are speaking of?
ok, they are gone. if you leave them on your post, you are advertising for him, might want to consider that. hey, if you lived here, i'd give you a job of going through hundreds of posts to remove pics, not going to be an easy task
When I quit, I went around the net and had as much stuff as I could changed and deleted and I am still working on that. It takes time, but it will get done. There is not much out there with his name and mine, only a couple of things still and I have it on my list of things to change. one i lost my password for and trying to contact the web owner the other and two are friends of mine in the mercury field who have to get around to changing it and have not yet done so.
It seems 9 people went because of me, roughly.
I feel the survey is only free advertising for Morales and have expressed that, but the Webmaster seems to think it will help, but you are correct in pointing that out, because I have not referred in a long time so my name needs to come off there.
I received $2,000 in the last couple years by Morales. He owes me over $30,000. He always made a million excuses why he could not pay me. So, think what you want about me making all this money. I did not make a living at it, used to years ago, but have not for about 3 and a half years. If $2,000 is your idea of $$$$, then I guess you would be correct. But, I feel differently.
Sorry, I was on the phone when you posted.
I do not really understand your question. But, I will try to answer it.
He offered to pay me 10%. In a month or two, he changed that and said I could not make any money on massage or sedation because he didn't make any money off those two things. (A while back I found out he lied about the sedation, telling me that he got no money from it, that it all went to the anesthesiologist. I confronted him with this and he got upset and said, "Well, you can try to work something out with the anesthesiologist, but I don't think she will do it."). For every six hours of anesthesia, I should have gotten $60, and that adds up to a lot over the years. When I said he owes me over $30,000, I did not even include that.
After a year and a half, he called me into the office and told me I was getting way too much money and he cut me to less than half of what I made. It was at that point that things got very bad between us. I was very upset. But, I kept up appearances for patients and bit my lip for a long time. He began paying me less, then not at all. Months would pass sometimes without money. There were times I only sent people who begged me to go because they were sick, because I was so unappreciated. He would tell me things like he didn't need me, never needed me, he's been a dentist for 30 yrs, can make it on his own, all that type of baloney. If I quit or wouldn't send any patients, he was calling me and asking me to. I had spent so much time creating my website, that I felt trapped, like all that work would have been for nothing had I not continued. He wasn't mean to patients, just to me. Things just never got better, I tried everything. Eventually, he kicked me out of the office entirely, but told me to still send patients.
I was in the office doing some receptionist work and one day a patient paid $8,000. Immediately, he called me to the side and said, "Do you see that money, I don't get any of that money, there's a leak somewhere and someone is stealing it." The next day, twice I took in large sums of money, these were all patients I sent, and he said the same thing about the money, that he doesn't get any of it. So, later I concluded that was his way of not paying me. BUT, stupid me felt bad for him that someone would steal his money and asked him details, but he didn't want to talk about it. The very next day, he called me in and said I was no longer allowed in the office. He said his ex-wife (the massage therapist) had contacted a psychic to see who sent a naked picture to her of two people having sex and signed my name to it, and that the Psychic had said it was me. His ex-girlfriend later admitted to doing this, but the ex-wife believed the Psychic. He said she wanted me out of the office and I was never allowed back. But he said if I could just do him that favor and still send the patients. I believe he did that in order for me not to see the amount of money I brought in.
Things just continued to go downhill from there. I could no longer keep track of the patients and what they paid, not that I was paid properly anyway, but after that, I was paid even less and not with any kind of accuracy. In fact, when he had cut me to less than helf, it wasn't clear cut, it was you can't get paid for lab work and you can't get paid for a second visit by people and you can't get paid if anyone refers their friends, family or spouses, etc.... It was a mess and he put the receptionist (who was his girlfriend's daughter) in charge of what I was to be paid. I was all of the sudden a subordinate to her, I felt. It was awful and I just continue to lose my spirit and continued to hardly get anything. I would tell him I felt like a dog he had tied up out back and he didn't care. Well, there is more, but basically, I made pretty good money for the first year and a half. 3 1/2 years ago, haven't received much. I don't know if I answered the question the way you were intending, so if I didn't, let me know what you want to know.
Oh, and the $30,000 is for 3 and half years, not 2. He paid some in that time, just not anywhere close to our original agreement of 10%. And, a while back he had told me he never keeps track of my patients, that it is too much of a hassle. Yet, he wouldn't allow me in the office to do it and people did not always contact me if they went, so I relied on files to tell me (you couldn't rely on the appointment book, because the names were all written incorrectly). I believe this was still yet another ploy by him to not have to pay me. I feel as though I am being treated like I am his mother, that I am to do everything for free for him because he is deserving and worthy of it. He would not pay me and often tell me how he has all these bills and his ex-wife has cancer and he has to pay for all that. He had many more excuses and I just kept letting him get away with it.