Hi RG, a vitamin C flush is where you take vit C to bowel tolerance. You take a certain amount every half hour or so until you get diarrhea. It is a good way to clean out toxins.
Heres an article on it:
To assist with problems related to the intestinal tract, it is recommended that you do a Vitamin C Flush. This involves creating a short-term diarrhea, which begins a process of flushing out mutant bacteria colonies and heavy metals, such as mercury, that hinder normal chemical reactions in the intestinal tract and bowel. Mercury creates an imbalance in these bacteria that are unfavorable to proper digestion of amino acids (protein building blocks) and the manufacturing of vitamins and certain enzymes.
Please note that each person is unique and will react differently to the C-Flush. Do not expect your experience to be the same as someone else’s.
The C-Flush Procedure
1. It is recommended that you do the C-Flush on Saturday. The procedure can take from 5 to 7 hours. Plan Accordingly.
2. Take one level teaspoon of Vitamin C Powder mixed with 1 level teaspoon of baking soda in 5 ounces of filtered water every twenty minutes until diarrhea occurs – up to a maximum of 15 teaspoons of each in one day. If you have not achieved diarrhea after 15 teaspoons, STOP! Do the procedure again on Sunday.
3. During this procedure drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration, i.e. sip Bee’s Electrolyte Drink (1/4 teaspoon ocean sea salt and the juice of 1/2 lemon in 6 ounces of filtered water) and herbal teas, particularly ginger or fennel – see Recipes Folder.
4. If you experience nausea, bloating cramping or gas drink more ginger or fennel tea, or chew on raw ginger.
5. Continue to eat regular meals throughout the day.
6. Continue to take supplements as regularly scheduled.
Do one C-Flush procedure each week for three weeks in a row then skip three weeks and do one more on the 7th week (3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, 1 week on again). This protocol will help eliminate undesirable bacteria and help balance bowel function.
Excerpts from: Value of a Vitamin Flush - hhttp://www.drhuggins.com/default.asp?PageName=Vitamin%20C%20Flush