thanks for your kind words
answers to your question by number
1.I started from 1 drop in the morning and 2 at night.The next day I added 1 more drop to each dose. But I didn't go far with this.Later on I only took the night dose.The morning dose caused me nausea and I couldn't put any food down.I took 15 drops at night for 2 months.Then I stopped cold turkey and started taking my maintenance dose 2 months later.It is 6 drops once weekly.
2.Along with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
I took vitamin A,B complex, C (away from Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
), K and zinc.Sometimes I ate some yogurt with bifidobacteria but no probiotics in supplement form.
3.I don't think you're obliged to take it for the rest of your life.I take it though once weekly for prevention.Last week I had a very bad food poisoning.I treat it with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
.For the diarrhea I get,I control it with baking soda.They really work well together, but far from each other timewise.
4.I think I had leaky gut.No matter what I ate, I had some discomfort or other symptoms to the point of intestinal bleeding etc. MMS was able to kill the parasites
that were there digging my intestinal walls, letting my body heal it.I think it helps with leaky gut as well.I could eat everything again after taking MMS.
Greetings from the Mediterranean