Sounds microbial and liver related. In which case, metal toxicity also involved. Look into R, BSA, etc. posts and FAQ's in relevant CZ forums. A few ideas:
- Refuse any pharm'als which treat the symptoms listed. No steroids, antacids, Antibiotics
, etc. Almost all meds for Arthritis
are guaranteed to cause reflux also (just an example). Learned this one from my sister in law, a pharmacist who learned the hard way.
- Get to the bottom (source) of PND. Classic fungal issue. Also multi-cellular microbes can cause this. Bacteria simply comes with the terrain.
- Ozonated water. A must. Lotsa h2o, fluids.
- Light (sun, etc.)
- Enzymes (Seaprose, Serrapeptase, Nattokinase, et al.)
- Iodine/dide and facilitating/companion nutrients/minerals, etc.
- Hand crafted wild Mediterranean oil of oregano. Two weeks on, at least two weeks off.
- Ginger, licorice, elecampaane, fennegreek, camomile.
- Xylitol. Any form (mints, or as a sweetener).
- Strengthen abdominal muscle (obliques).
- Deep breathing techniques. Not what most who don't look into it will often think. Breathe from right/left inferior lobes. Exhaling should always involve a short pause before inhale. (Critical) This is the natural breath. When stressed, we tend to breathe from upper lobes.
- Meridian alignment/Alexander technique. Keep back straight at all times, pelvis forward - but do not force. This should become natural also.
- MOST important - RELAX and allow yourself to listen to your body.