I am a newbie here who just started using MMS for what is likely in me a lifelong systemic Candida problem causing depression/anxiety, food allergies, and eczema.
About how long (in terms of days/weeks/months) did it take using MMS before you arrived at a turning point where you could definitely feel/know/say that the MMS was starting to help with some major longtime-endured health problem of yours.
Thanks for sharing!
PS: I would be interested in also hearing from anybody else here who can recall how long was it (how much time passed using MMS) until the MMS first started making a noticeable dent in some major longtime-endured problem of theirs.
What a great story iloveamma, and you are a great poster/blogger!
I am very baffled by your story, but you are convincing me to switch over to the SilverFox/Tom MMS formula & protocol. That is because even though I am taking more MMS without any apple juice, I am just not getting the "punch" from MMS (the die-off reaction) that I first got when I took my very first MMS dose, which was 3 drops of activated MMS mixed with diluted apple juice via the Jim Humble protocol.
I am baffled because you are using so little of the MMS, highly diluted with water, and yet you are getting such powerful die-off reactions and even some positive health benefits so quickly. It seems to me like this is a "less is more" kind of thing. The SilverFox/Tom MMS protocol seems to involve using/drinking a LOT more water (TONS more!) with the MMS than the Jim Humble protocol does, and perhaps all that additional water used with the MMS somehow amplifies/aids the distribution & potency/efficacy of the MMS throughout the body?
I apologize that I have so many questions, but perhaps Tom will jump in here.
I have read your blog; you wrote (your text in italics):
"Today, my husband also made a 10% solution in 5 liters of water and I am drinking it also through the day. The water LOOKS healthy..it glows."
Is this SilverFox's formula? So, the MMS keeps well throughout the day in all that water? Is any 10% citric acid solution added, and at what point? Is that purified (reverse osmosis) water?
"I awoke today and took 2 drops 28% in between a protein drink and found that it was not as effective as I wanted to to be"
Was this the Jim Humble formula? Did you activate the MMS with the 10% citric acid solution? How much water did you take with this dose of MMS?
"After 2 additional cups from the 10%, I only feel slight effects, but these are also on a full stomach"
So, you are findng that it is important to take the MMS drink on an empty stomach? Does SilverFox say to drink his MMS solution formula on an empty stomach? how does one manage to do that throughout the day?
"I only just now put it together that I started getting REALLY sick shortly after I had my amalgam fillings removed in 1994."
Interesting. I have heard that that can happen when the Mercury is not safely removed by a special holistic anti-Mercury dentist, who knows how to remove Mercury fillings from the mouth safely. A holistic anti-Mercury dentist will use several special techniques and special patient breathing & room ventilating equipment to ensure that the vaporized Mercury (the Mercury vaporizes as it is being drilled out of the tooth by the dental drill, which gets very hot) will not be inhaled by the patient. What sort of dentist removed your Mercury amalgam fillings?
"I am just praying it will take away whatever is causing this annoying twitching that has been getting progressively worse."
That sounds like a classic symptom of Mercury poisoning. Did this particular problem start happening soon after you had your dental fillings removed? If this is Mercury poisoning, I can tell you later if necessary about a brand new & highly regarded Mercury chelator product that was especially created for the Autism kids that came to market last year.
1.) So you did NOT use a special holistic anti-Mercury dentist to remove your amalgam fillings, do I have that right?
2.) Do you yourself add the 10% citric acid drops immediately before you drink down the MMS drink, or else, do you add the citric acid drops to the MMS and then put it all in a lot of water and then just put the whole thing on the shelf where it sits for hours and you drink from it across many hours? That is, how long does your CITRIC-ACID-ACTIVATED MMS in water just sit on the shelf?
I will soon make a whole post here about that new Mercury chelator product which came out last year, which is the first chemical chelator product to come out in about 50 years.
Right now it is hard for me to post, as I am herxing (I have increased anxiety & confusion) from the 15 drops of activated MMS (per the JH protocol) that I took this AM, no juice, just 1/3 glass of water, and the peppermint lifesaver.
Did you order the citric acid activation kit as well? See here. The MMS (Sodium Chlorite) must first be activated with a 10% citric acid solution before drinking it.
I have been using the MMS per the Jim Humble protocol for about 1 week, and today I think that I am just now starting to experience some real benefits from it. See my other posts here.
There are also tons of testimonials here attesting to the effectiveness of MMS. Just start reading here at the first page.
For more MMS testimonials, click here and here.
Also see the MMS FAQ here.