If you have to, you can flush every second day ... it is not like that you are going to die ... but it is important to know what the real problem is.
Frequent pain may indicate:
- inflamed gallbladder and/or
- large stone(s) inside gallbaldder and/or
- you are consuming foods that you don't tolerate, foods that you should not consume and/or
- stone is blocking cystic duct (gallbladdre neck) and/or
- large stone(s) inside common bile duct, possibly blocking pancreas too and/or
- large stone(s) inside intrahepatic ducts and/or
- other problems like tumors, cysts, ...
How many times did you flush your liver
How often do you flush your liver
When did you get your first attack?