Exfoliative chelitis and/or angular chelitis can be a very painful worrisome problem indeed! It has to have moisture to reproduce and live. It can be treated, but it takes several steps. Here is what I recommend:
1. First, do the regular HUMAWORM to help kill yeast AND bacteria. Do this along with
2. the Hu-Mana-Tea - you can also use the tea as a mouthrinse as it will kill surface bacteria in the mouth.
3. When the HUMAWORM is done, do the Candida Cleanse along with the Hu-Mana-Tea to target ALL fugal spores in the body.
4. Use my cream on your lips and on the corners of your mouth as often as needed daily. This will kill the buggers on the surface while the HUMAWORM and the Candida Cleanse are killing them internally.
5. Exfoliate your lips using a salt scrub (put table salt into olive oil - use the kind with iodine). The salt and olive oil will also help kill them on the surface.
6. You can also use plain old-fashioned Listerine Mouthwash (the brown kind) to help kill them. The main ingredient in Listerine is thyme which contains the natural chemical "thymol" which is VERY good for bacteria/yeast killing.
I hope these sugestions help.