I just sucessfully finished my first liver cleanse. I think I passed about 100+ small soft pea green things, and a couple of very strange tan coloured things. On inspection, one, which was about 1.5 cm
in diameter was kinda hard, and when I broke it apart (not too hard) there was this skinny white thing about 1 cm
long and about 1 mm wide. Could that be a dead parasite? The stuff around it was slightly pink, and I thought it must have something to do with all the beetroot juice I drink, but I'm not sure. The other one I passed was smaller, but was empty, it looked like the same sort of thing used to be there though. I did not do the parasite
cleanse to start with, as I thought I probably didn't have any, however now I'm really wigging out. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Besides that, I did not get sick, was not really uncomfortable, so I guess it all went well.......