Oh right, also from what I've researched, mercury can hinder the function of the adrenals, and in turn hinder other processes within the body.
And I think all my symptoms are linked, I think they all may have originated from Mercury setting in from a young age!
Was shy as a kid
weakened adrenals (maybe)
I got the fillings put in from about age 8/9, then the filled molars got taken out when i was about 14/15.
This is the timeline of my fillings (estimate):
Say if I had 4 fillings in my mouth, for 4 years
and each filling released 4mg of mercury per day.
(4x4 x 365 x 4)
That means I would have ingested 23,360mg of mercury within the 4 years!
and the 4mg per day is one of the minimum values of mercury that can be released from a filling, I have heard up to 10mg can be released per day from amalgams.
Anyway Now its been 4/5 years since the mercury filled teeth were extracted from my mouth.
So do you guys think its mercury in my body that is still causing these bad symptoms in my body after 4 years of having a mercury free mouth? Also when I excersize, I seem to get alot of brainfog, why the hell is that!? its so annoying, the brainfog prevents me from thinking fast enough and I end up making mistakes in football, its allways been like this in sport as far as I can remember.
Or do you guys think all of that mercury would have cleared from my body by now?
What particular supplements/herbs/drinks do you think I should have to suport my adrenals and get the mercury out?
(if any mercury remaining)
P.S I now hate goverment dentists! arghhhhhhhh