It's a little early for me to say that flushing will cure my allergies but just one day after my second flush....I'm very optimistic.
I'm 58, been diagnosed with sensitivities to a number of airborne allergens (mold, grain smut, dust, etc.) which - my allergist theorizes - makes me sensitive to a number of foods related to the mold family (wheat, oats, potatoes, garlic, onions, mushrooms, peanuts, strawberries, grapes, etc.). My symptoms - when exposed either to the airborne allergens or the foods....were brain fog, ear pressure, sinus congestion, chest congestion, dizziness, and malaise.
Well...last night.....just 8 hours after I finished my second flush (and got over 200 stones plus a lot of chaff).....I went out to dinner. Had 2 glasses of wine (before that was a no-no) potatoes, bread, and some dessert that had a bit of chocolate and fair bit of Sugar
in it. If I had eaten that dinner 3 months ago, I would have been incredibly dizzy and feeling very ill. But I did not have any of the effects from the dinner that I would normally have.
I want to confirm...that even if you I clear up my allergies....I intend to stay the course with a friendly liver and gall bladder diet. I'm of the opinion that if I do all the right things with my diet (plus excercise) 5 days a week, my body will be able to tolerate a few things like an alcoholic beverage or a small dessert on the weekend.
I'm confident now that my airborne and food sensitivities
will go away - or be severly dimished - over the next 6 months to a year. I hope you keep flushing too. I can't be sure that it will cure your sensitivities....but when you consider that the liver is the gland in our bodies that washes out all the toxins....you gotta believe that a clean and healthy liver...has to have an impact on your allergies.