Hello I just got my results from BIOLAB in UK.
Urine Kryptopyrroles: 0.03 (up to 0.08)
Kryptopyrroles corrected for osmolality: 0.08 (up to 0.08)
The test results is very high, and borderline, mostlikely indicating that I DO have pyropuria, and my body is JUST UNDER the 'limit' but has to cope with the excretion of the pyroles.
I have quite a lot of symptoms of pyrroluria, I have these off http://www.55fix.com:
• Grooves & ridges on the nails,
• Crowded teeth,
• Nervous habits (knee bouncing)
• Frequent impatience
• Avoiding stress and conflict but has a hot temper when pressed
• Dry skin
• Inability to easily remember dreams,
• Tendency to hoard,
• Procrastination, difficulty making decisions
• Tendency to be obsessive about something
• Subject to food, sex, gambling and “workaholic” addictions,
• Inability to "turn their mind off”
• Frequent insomnia
• Often on edge
What do you think? Would you take my results as positive, with the symptoms to hand.
- I also suffer from very Low morning cortisol, and my TOTAL overall cortisol production through out the day added up, is BELOW the reccomended MINIMUM.