I'm trying to find something I can be eating regularly for minerals, vitamins, etc. I had a sample of purple dulse here, so I tried a small amount, like 1/4 tsp, with a meal.
No instant bad reaction, and the stuff actually tasted really good!
A couple minutes later here, I'm getting some type of energy highs and lows, almost like my blood Sugar
is swinging, but it's tolerable so far.
My heart is palpitating some and the heartrate is kinda quick. Not racing, but it's faster than it should be. 100something. It'll probably pass in a while though.
Anyone else experience this?
I'm thinking it's the potassium or the iodine, but I can't be sure.
Tomorrow I'm gonna try spirulina, and the next day I'm going to try ashwaghanda.
On a sidenote, what are people's thoughts on spirulina being a cyanobacterium, and therefore possibly producing microcystins and other toxins? My body is really sensitive and sick, and I'm thinking that any amount of toxins will have me reacting in some way and causing problems, so I'm looking for opinions on this.