1. How much CFUs should I take a day to beat bacterial/fungal infections?
2. Has anyone tried The Jordin Rubin RAW probiotic like this one: http://www.iherb.com/Garden-of-Life-RAW-Probiotics-Women-90-Veggie-Caps-Ice/2...
3. Is the above product better than my current probiotic? (I take 3 a day, total 75 billion CFUs of a 12-strain and will add 6-9 billion CFUs of Sacro B): http://www.klaire.com/prod/proddetail.asp?id=V775-06
and Sacro B: http://www.klaire.com/prod/proddetail.asp?id=V776-06
4. If u think the RAW Probiotic is better, should I still add the Sacro B (it does not contain Sacro B, oddly...even tho it contains over 30 strains!)
5. Are these enzymes worth taking, or should I stick to Thorne Bio-Gest (bio-gest has no plant enzymes, thus none of the fiber is broken down into sugar)? http://www.iherb.com/Garden-of-Life-RAW-Enzymes-Women-90-Veggie-Caps/27361?at=1
Here is bio-gest:http://www.thorne.com/Products/Gastrointestinal-Health/Digestive_Support/prd~SD404.jsp
6. I don't think I'd be able to tolerate dairy kefir...but this company sells water kefir grains. Is this a good alternative? http://www.yemoos.com/faqwaintro.html
7. Lastly, is this H202 product better than Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
There us also this one: http://www.iherb.com/OxyLife-Stabilized-Oxygen-With-Colloidal-Silver-and-Aloe...
8. What route would u recommend? My chiro has me doing Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
, but it is causing me major hypotension and orthostatic symptoms. My wt has also decreased a lot. IDK if my body can handle the oxidative stress....but I'd rather do an oxidative therapy than a heavy-duty ABX that might cause more harm than good (like what happened to me on vancomycin). I have A. Sobria and A. Caviae infections, among others, plus heavy metals, digestive issues, adrenal/thyroid, FMS/CFS, etc...
Thanks SO SO SO much!