I have been making very very slow progress on my EC. I have slowly stopped using all the commercial lip balms. For about 4 weeks, I apply a hand made lip balm (Olive oil + grapefruit seed extract <10:1 ratio>) for 30% of a day (8Hrs) and the rest 70% with out a lip moisturiser. I have to do this because, i had to look good at work and thus applied only once in the morning before going to work.
Monsterlips trick seemed to work me as well.
My diet has changed a lot. Wheat free, refined Sugar
free for a month. 50% Raw 50% cooked
Exercising a bit, about 2 times a week. But i have to work on this activity atleast 5 times a week (not yet there yet)
From today I am going 100% raw, Just fruits and vegetables. I have read a lot about 80-10-10 of Dr douglas. So i am blindly following his diet for the next 30 days.
I am positive to candida(I got this coz of f***ing dentists prescribed Antibiotics
twice in a span of an year), and as per douglas, fat is responsible for candida not fruits.
is the main culprit of my EC. Never take Antibiotics
, always looks for natural alternatives, otherwise they mess around with your life.
All the best guys.. I will update my progress after 15 days of going 100% raw. Lets kill EC completely.