Dr. Mark Hyman has some interesting things to say about Glutathione.
Tips to increase glutathione (this is in the article):
1. Consume sulfur-rich foods.
2. Try bioactive whey protein.
3. Exercise boosts your glutathione levels and thereby helps boost your immune system, improve detoxification and enhance your body's own antioxidant defenses.
5. Alpha lipoic acid.
6. Methylation nutrients (folate [5 methyltetrahydrofolate] and vitamins B6 [5P5] and B12 [methylcobalamin]).
8. A family of antioxidants including vitamins C and E (in the form of mixed tocopherols), work together to recycle glutathione.
9. Milk thistle (silymarin)
Check out some of the comments.