I do not think you face any dangers when using the magnetic pulser, certainly not electropollution or electroporation.
I doubt you will experience much clearing out of your lymph nodes as it is not as effective as the silver pulser blood electrifier.
The magnetic pulser is used to turn off the pathogens that hide in organs including the lymph nodes.
I have used it many times on and off for up to 40 minutes at a time on every part of my body moving it half a diameter of the paddle each time. There has been no ill effect and some very good effects. Some people have used it for hours at a time.
I would suggest you start with 20 minutes all over the body for a couple of days and then double that for a week and see how you feel.
Basically it is harmless and can do plenty of good although all this is my opinion based on lots of reports and personal use.